- Text Size +

Distantly, the sound of a shower echoing behind the closed bathroom door excited you for what was coming next. You had immediately stripped from your clothes the second Tara instructed you to, now you were just sitting in front of a pillow hundreds of times larger than you, centered on a mattress thousands of times larger than you. You knew it was a woman's bed, same as the many others you've found yourself on during your lifetime, but a mix between sexual excitement and new-relationship awkwardness was giving the entire environment an alien atmosphere. Of course, this wasn't necessarily a new relationship by any means, but it still felt like delicate territory for you. This wasn't your first time having sex, and not even your first time having sex with this specific woman, but it was your first time having sex with someone you had dated and broken up with before.

Maybe I'm putting to much thought into this you reflected internally, leaning back on a crease in the sheet beneath you. You kept your eyes locked on the door to the bathroom, your heartbeat accelerating as the sound of the shower stopped. I've just gotta stop overthinking this. Tara's cool with this, I've got nothing to worry about.

Of course, somethings are easier said then done.

Feeling vulnerable, you shifted your position, hoping that getting into some sort of seductive pose may help cool your nerves. You could hear Tara moving in the bathroom, every sound she made adding to the image of confident sexuality you associated with her. Even before tonight, she was the more feisty out of the two of you. Of course, with how voluptuous her body is, you were almost always on board with whatever the giantess suggested. That's actually how your original relationship began to experience a lot of trouble, when one night she suggested that she fashion you into a bra and wear you while she pleasured herself. The experience really didn't do anything for you, other than make you feel stretched, sore and battered. But for Tara, it was her introduction to a new realm of pleasure.

Despite the dark memory, you felt comfortable enough to trust Tara again. You wanted this night to continue to be special for the both of you, so you closed your eyes and took some deep breathes to calm your nerves further. Now laying on your side, you flexed your left arm to hold your head up and angled your right arm on your hip, trying to imitate an old picture you had seen of a harry male movie star from the seventies. Of course, that picture was back from a time before the Minun Virus. A time when men could actually be normal-sized.

You held your position for a few minutes, until you realized that Tara was taking her time getting ready. You lowered your arms and laid down, still breathing deeply to lessen your nerves. The sound of a door creaking open snapped you back to the moment, and reflexively you returned to your pose. Tara barely peaked her head out from the crack in the doorway, only enough for you to see her nose and the edge of her mouth.

"Baby," Tara sang the word out, beckoning for her lover, "are you ready for Mommy?"

Almost instantaneously, her voice was already sending your blood to your cock, only adding to the overwhelming pressure of the situation. You swallowed, trying to muster up the little courage and confidence that remained. "O-o-of course!" You voice cracked and trembled.

"Certainly sounds like it," Tara said as she opened the door wide, revealing herself to you in her full nude glory. Even after all you've been through with her, seeing the thick giantess completely naked blew you away, and she was doing it entirely for you. You really had hit the jackpot when you met her all those years ago in college, but seeing her body now was like seeing it for the first time all over again. Even before the door was fully opened, her curvy body was already peaking out at you. Her creamy thighs ran up and down, perfectly plump. A few stretch marks that you hadn't recognized were visible, telling you a story that your girlfriend has only somehow become thicker in your time apart. They jiggled gently with her steps, and looked like they'd keep on vibrating for several seconds even after she stopped moving.

You followed Tara's legs up to her butt, and the sight of it made your jaw drop. 'Butt' was the wrong word; Same with 'booty'. What Tara was dragging was an absolute dump truck, finally free from the confines of her tight leggings she had worn all day. If Tara's thighs were jiggling, then her ass was violent, as each step she took made it tumble up and down. You could've sworn you even heard her cheeks smacking against each other, each one several hundred times your size. You used to joke with Tara that you could get lost in there, but you now realized you were wrong. With how much meat she had in her cheeks, you could go missing, never to be found again in her canyon.

This was what you imagined, anyway, as you were still looking at just the front of Tara. As she approached the edge of the bed, you shifted your focus to where her juicy thighs crashed into one another. Right at her crotch, you could see they were suffocating a patch of red hair between them. You couldn't see her pussy between them, but that just made you lust even more for it. And as she reached her destination, you had to look up to see her. Her pubes rose well past you, and you tilted yourself more and more to see past her soft, untoned belly. Past that, the giant milkers you had already been reacquainted with today billowed out from her chest, sagging freely above you. You could just imagine being completely obliterated underneath them, as Tara's breasts hung effortlessly from her. They were so big, that you couldn't even see her face as she started talking to you again.

"My my, someone's been working out," she teased with a hint of sincerity. She leaned forward, giving you a chance to make eye contact with her again. Yet as she did, you couldn't help but keep your eyes plastered to her hanging mammaries. "Guess I forgot how much of a stud my little guy is."

"Uh... I..." you tried to think of something witty or clever, but you were left speechless. Nothing your mind could conjure up was going to justify just how lucky you were to be with someone so sexy. Giving up, you just decided to laugh nervously, laying back down on your back. "Tara, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

It seemed like your choice of words was the right thing to say, as it made Tara blush and smile. She broke out into a giggle and began to climb over you into the bed, shaking your environment with the magnitude of an earthquake. "You know," she said completely straight, dropping her seductress routine momentarily as she laid down next to you, "I'll admit, it's been a while since I've been with someone like this. Guys always seem to end up in more... intimate situations like this than women. So... sorry if I seem a bit nervous."

"Nervous? You're nervous?" You stood up in shock and began walking past Tara's breasts to get closer to her face. "How are you nervous? I mean..." you gestured at yourself, then her tits, "your boobs are literal mansions compared to me. I'm not even an inch tall. Your measurements are literally dozens of me. How can you be nervous?"

Tara held her head down and let out a nervous giggle. "I don't know! Just..." she picked you up with her fingers, catching you off guard. "Just feel this!" She rotated her position to lay purely on her back, at which point you were brought down to her bosom. Her jugs spilled in all directions as gravity pushed them, and when you were placed between them you sank into the soft flesh, forced into a crawl. Under the creamy skin, you could feel Tara's heartbeat racing, and it massaged you through her booby flesh. "Like halfway through the shower, I just started getting really nervous! Even though we've done this a bunch before." Her voice boomed out from beneath you, but her timidness helped ease you. "So... sorry."

"Hey!" you yelled out, "Now who's apologizing too much? Give me your finger," you requested, and Tara complied without a second thought. She brought it just above you, and your reached for it, trying to drag it towards your chest. "Do you feel mine? It's just like yours, except way faster." You looked at the redhead, and could see as she melted into a smile and her eyes drifted down to your erection. "I mean, how can I be enough for a woman like you?" you asked, looking away. She then pinched her fingers around you, and brought you up to her lips where she planted a kiss upon your entire body. As her soft lips collided with you, you were coated in a vaseline that she had just applied, and it lubricated your entire front, including your erect member.

"You're the sweetest, you know that?" Tara set you down at her stomach and sat up in her bed. The small amount of pudge on her made it so that you could sit practically perfectly in her belly button, as if you were in an extra soft inner-tube. Feeling you stuck in her innie, she very carefully reached for her nightstand. You watched as she pulled open a drawer and reached in. As she pulled out a purple cylinder, your eyes widened as you recognized what it was. "You remember this, right?" Tara asked as she brought a nearly foot-long vibrator to the underside of her breasts, presenting it to you. "I guess that's kind of a trick-question, since the one I used to use in college was pink." You nodded at her statement, remembering very well how you and Tara perfected a few routines with the phallic toy.

"It's kind of weird to think that not too long ago, guys could be this big," Tara said as she rotated the vibrator in her grip. "But now, this mass-produced toy I got at the mall stands 12 times taller than every male on the planet." She pointed her toy down at her belly, pushing it in right down into her untoned abs in front of you, tilting you ever so towards the indent. "I don't think any guy on Earth hasn't felt that same as you have, even before the virus," she comforted you, bringing the dildo to her side and away from you. Her fingers came back and brought you to her chest, where she pushed her boobs together slightly, trapping you between her walls of tit. "But, I always thought that guys would like being this size. I've seen countless old movies and books where they always go after the girl with the biggest boobs or fattest ass... isn't this a perfect scenario for Tinies?"

Tara did have a point, but you still couldn't shake the feeling that you weren't enough for her. "I guess... I just want to make sure you're happy though."

"Anthony... look at me," she ordered, and you complied, looking back into her beautiful, multi-colored eyes. "I couldn't be happier. I'm back with the guy I fell in love with." You heart skipped a beat when you heard the L-word, but Tara cut your thoughts off before you could panic. "And don't worry! You don't have to love me again, yet. I know it'll take longer for you. But... I really am glad that we're back together. I wouldn't want it to be anyone else."

Tara brought tears to your eyes, and you tried to wipe them but her breasts were still keeping your arms pinned to your sides. You weren't going to complain, though. The way Tara was treating you, you weren't sure you'd ever complain again. "I'm really glad we're back together too, Tara. I..." you paused momentarily, then took a breath before diving in. "I love you too."

The redhead closed her eyes and smiled deeply before letting go of her breasts, freeing you from your imprisonment. As you tumbled down her torso, she covered her mouth and nose, but still asked from behind her hands, "Anthony! Are... are you sure?"

You had to grab a flab of skin to keep from rolling down your girlfriend. "I do, Tara. I... I've always loved the person I met in college. And even when things got bad between us, I still loved that original version of you." You picked yourself up and stood tall on Tara's belly. "And, I think she's finally back. I... I know she is. And I still love her. I love you, Tara."

Without warning, Tara picked you up and brought you to her face, where she relentlessly assaulted you with a barrage of kisses. In between them, she excitedly shouted a message at you as well. "Thank you, Anthony! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I swear I won't let that version of me ever come back, I promise!" By the time she was done, you had been squished into a bit of a puddle, now fully coated in lubricating vaseline. Tara apologized once she realized the damage she had done, and placed you down on her thigh so you could reform. "Well, I feel like this calls for a celebration."

As your head began to take shape and the rest of you was inflated back into the shape of a man, you both noticed that your erection was still in tact. "I think so too."

Tara smiled before picking you up and licking it with her tongue, replicating what she had done in the kitchen. She moaned in pleasure at the taste of you before kissing your whole body gently, savoring the feel of you on her lips. "Oh Christ, you feel so good already Anthony," she plead passionately as she moved her hand to her crotch, circling her clit. "I'm so wet already, ohmygod," her breathing grew heavier. "Please tell me, baby, what do you want to do with me?"