- Text Size +

Following the emotional outburst the two of you shared, Tara made a dinner for the both of you to further catch up during. Or rather, she made a meal for herself and just scooped a few tiny pieces onto a separate plate for you. Tara no longer had any Tiny furniture, as she had thrown out all that she had collected during your past relationship after your breakup. Thus, you had to sit on the plate with the massive pile of food she had prepared for you, which of course was still not even a mere bite for Tara. She had asked if you wanted to sit on her plate and share, but you decided to err on the side of caution, not wanting to set yourself up for getting mixed with your girlfriends food should she stop paying attention for a moment.

She had made spaghetti and red sauce, which seemed like a bad thing at first. Without any Tiny silverware, you had to eat with your hands, and quickly made a mess over yourself as you tried to consume a mere single noodle that was covered in sauce. Tara saw you struggling and teased you during the meal, heartily laughing and accidentally spitting a few bits of food down next to you. They had crashed next to you like falling hazards, but the giantess didn't even register it as it happened. However, you were having too nice of a time with Tara to even care. It was just one of those day-to-day difficulties that came with being a Tiny.

"I mean, maybe if you were a two-year old I'd give you a pass," Tara continued to roast you, although it was all in good fun. "But I can't think of any reason a grown man would choose to make such a mess."

Laughing, you retorted. "Hey, don't blame me! The hostess in this joint didn't even have silverware my size, yet still decided to make pasta!" You both laughed again, no longer feeling any of the awkwardness that came from your earlier tension. In fact, it was just like you were back in college again, before everything had gone so south. "The least she could do is offer me a shower."

"Oh, is that the least she could do?" Tara asked, leaning her head in close to you. "Well... what if she decided to go above and beyond?"

"Huh? Above and bey--?" Your question was cut off as Tara's fingers picked you up from behind, and she brought you to her mouth. Sitting back up in her chair, you began to experience a bit of vertigo, but could at least take solace in the fact that you could look directly down Tara's shirt at her canyon of cleavage. You took your time enjoying the view, then looked up to see Tara gazing at you, her different colored eyes having a predatory nature to them.

Slowly licking her lips, Tara spoke with a seductive, albeit clumsy, voice. "It's no shower, but I'd hate to be considered a bad hostess." Tara then opened her mouth wide, revealing a plump tongue that began unraveling in your direction. Though the sight was intimidating, you did trust Tara after everything she had said to you today, and decided to swallow your fear and enjoy what was going to happen next.

Even as the smell of digesting red sauce washed over you, you were excited for the oral muscle colliding into you, rubbing up, down and all around your front. You were forced to close your eyes, but all your other senses were overwhelmed by the sensation it brought upon you. The slobbery surface was firm but soft, soaking your body in a thin layer of saliva. Sloshing liquid sounds came close to deafening you, but you were becoming too pleasured to care. You tried to lift your arms up to hug your girlfriend's tongue, but Tara effortlessly overpowered your strength, pushing more and more of her oral muscle into you. As she continued swirling, you didn't even realize how in need of a breath you were, but as if she knew, Tara pulled you back to give you a chance to breathe.

"Mmmmm, God you are even tastier than dinner," Tara moaned in pleasure. She opened her eyes and looked at the mess she had made of you, then realized what she had said. Pausing her seductress persona temporarily, a little bit of anxiety shined through her voice as she eagerly replied, "But like I said!  I'd never do that to you again. I mean, uhh... unless you wanted me too. Which you obviously wouldn't want... unless you did. But don't let me put words in your mouth! Oh! Geez..."

Tara's excitement dropped noticeably as she talked herself into a corner, but you could tell she was only trying to make you comfortable. You laughed at her, trying to bring her back to the moment. "Tara, it's okay! I trust you... really." She lifted her eyes and smiled, then chuckled softly. "What?" you asked.

"You're even messier than before!" Tara laughed. "You're worse than a child."

Chortling at the insult, you tried to throw one back. "Oh yeah? What, you gonna clean me?"

"Oh you'd like that, little man!"

"C'mon, only a mother should clean her child."

"What, daddy doesn't have to take care of the kids? That seems a little traditionalist," she said, setting you down on her chest.

"Well," you said as you laid down and rolled on the busty surface, "something about you seems more... maternal."

"I knew it then! You have a thing for mommies!" Tara exclaimed proudly, as if she had cracked your code.

A shiver went down your back. This teasing wasn't as sexy as you had anticipated. "Wait, no! That's not what I said!"

Tara looked down and gave you a comically quizzical look. "Hmmm? Oh, so you're saying you don't want me to be your mommy?" Tara began pushing her tits together, raising you with her compressed flesh. "'Cause Mommy was thinking we could have some fun in the bedroom."

And just like that, Tara's teasing was the sexiest thing you had ever heard. "Yes, please!"

With a highly pitched but seductive voice, Tara brought your lust to new heights as she walked to the bedroom. "Well, how about my little man decides what we're going to do while Mommy freshens up and changes into something more comfortable." She lifted you from her chest and gently placed you on her pillow before walking to her bathroom, making an extra effort to shake her hips as she walked. The thick giantess clearly knew what she had, and knew she could drive you crazy with it.

"Oh," she turned around before leaving the room, "and I suggest you do the same."