- Text Size +

"Christ, talk about first impressions," Tara spoke down to her chest as she was walking down the sidewalk, where you were comfortably wedged in-between her deep cleavage. She had picked you up after work just as she promised, promptly arriving at the office right at 5:00. No longer having a time constraint, she was able to walk and hold you in a less compressed position, which you were doubly grateful for.

Tara is an incredibly well-endowed woman, and getting to comfortably rest between her boobs was giving you a chance to enjoy them. They jiggled with each step she took, which was especially noticeable for you considering how insignificant your size was compared to the globes, but you definitely weren't going to complain. If anything, the jostling mixed with your girlfriend's soft and warm flesh was putting you at ease, relaxing you after an imperfect first day. You looked up again at her huge face, looming beautifully as your whole sky as she stared forward. Despite mostly seeing the underside of her chin and the inside of her nostrils, it was nice to be surrounded by such a lovely woman. "What happened after that?"

"Well, luckily things kinda cooled down after that," you replied, continuing to catch Tara up about your first day. "I filled out some forms and contracts, got an office tour with Olivia, did some research with Isabella. Even Mia and Rebecca eventually came over to ask me a bit more about what I knew about Baker's law, I was surprised."

"Why? What are they all like?"

You explained the attitudes of the five women you had just been surrounded by all day. You wanted to be as detailed as possible since you knew it'd also give you a chance to debrief and evaluate the day on your own terms. However, Tara's breathing seemed to deepen the more you talked about each woman. The flesh you were wedged in rose more and more, very slowly gobbling you down into her bosom. As the skin inched its way up your sides, you had to start holding yourself up to keep your girlfriend's cleavage from sucking you down entirely. As her skin became more compressed around your lower half, you could feel her heartbeat faintly thumping, and you could tell it was getting faster as you spoke more and more about your female coworkers. In addition, the tightness surrounding your lower half was starting to stimulate you, but you were powerless to stop it from happening. Looking up you could see that Tara was still just looking where she was walking, not aware of the number her breasts were starting to do on you. If you had to guess, Tara probably wasn't even aware of how her body was subconsciously expressing her anxiety and jealousy.

Tara continued walking, seeing a puddle and choosing to jump over it rather than around. As she jumped, her boobs came up and slammed down violently for you, and you lost the grip you had on her pale skin. Starting to descend further into Tara's flesh, it was time to stop talking about other women. "Uh, Tara!” You yelled as you sank neck-deep into her massive boobage, "Little help?"

Tilting her face down, her eyes widened. "Oh! Sorry babe!" Just as her skin began compressing your head, she brought her finger down to effortlessly scoop you up so that you could rest atop her cleavage again. As she did, her fingertip brushed up against your front, and despite your efforts to hide it, she stroked your erect penis. "Uh... oh indeed," she said as she lightly chuckled to herself. "Anthony, I figured you'd at least wait until after dinner for that."

Your face filled with red as you readjusted your pants. "Uh... Tara I am so sorry!" you yelled, too ashamed to even look her in the eye. You looked down, only to have your entire vision filled by the jugs that got you in to this mess. "Uhh..." you stumbled through your words, trying to say anything to ease the tension. "You... uhhh... I was just thinking of something else."

Tara's chuckle exploded into a full burst of laughter, which only jiggled the tits you were standing on even more. You fell face first into the soft flesh of one of her boobs, and struggled to stand up on the jiggling mass. "Yeah, I'm sure you were thinking of something else. You must've been distracted or something." Tara flexed her shoulders in and out as she spoke, becoming more and more amused as her breasts jostled you back off your feet. "I wonder what could have done it..."

Soon the busty redhead stopped entertaining herself, letting you have a chance to gather yourself. "Umm..." you started talking, wanting to break the embarrassing tension that was making your heart race. "You can just drop me off here. Thanks for the relationship, it was a nice day."

Laughter erupted again from Tara's plump lips, but this time you better prepared yourself for the jiggling that accommodated it. "Oh Anthony, you stop it! I think you and I are more than past that. Besides, I think it's sweet."

"You... you do?" you asked, looking up at her beautifully lensed eyes. "You don't think this is too fast? I mean, we did just start dating again."

"Yeah, dummy! AGAIN!" She yelled down at you, especially hammering in her point. "We dated for, like, more than a year!"

"But... aren't we starting fresh?"

Chuckling again, Tara stopped walking as she got to the outside of her apartment. "Well, yes we are technically starting fresh," she said softly, not wanting to completely project your intimate conversation to the group of women walking out of the building. "But, I think we'd be doing each other a disservice if we pretended that we weren't already... experienced with one another." Your fading blush returned as soon as Tara stopped talking. "I mean, c'mon. You didn't really expect me to bring you here just for dinner, did you?"

"Uh, well, umm..." you were yet again dumbfounded by Tara's advances, but you knew you shouldn't have been. "I guess that with everything that happened today, I've been so overwhelmed that I didn't even expect sex to be on the table."

"You know I've put you in my breasts twice already today, right?"

You stopped, and finally started laughing at the absurdity of the situation. "I'm sorry, Tara."

The giantess laughed and finally started heading inside. "God, I forgot how apologetic you always are. Please, promise me you won't say 'sorry' again for the rest of the night."

"Sorry," you responded. Tara looked back down at you with widened eyes, but they relaxed as she saw you smirk. The two of you entered the elevator, and as the doors closed you two both stood in silence for the first time all day. The silence started small but grew longer as you both waited for the elevator to reach the 26th floor, where Tara's apartment was. "Wow, you're new place is really up there."

"Yeeep," she responded flatly, eyes fixed on the number. You could faintly feel Tara's heartbeat starting to accelerate as the elevator got closer to its destination. "Umm, sorry if this is awkward or, like, a lot for you," she started speaking again, "But I guess I never asked you, did you want to have sex tonight?"

"Oh hell yes, absolutely!" You raised your voice confidently, if not a bit too eagerly. Tara exhaled through her nose, stifling laughter. "I mean, yeah I'm cool with it," you brought your energy back down, trying to look a lot more nonchalant than you clearly were. "As long as you are too?"

Tara's heartbeat continued to accelerate, but she kept her eyes fixed on the ascending floor number. "Obviously! I'm the one who had to beg you to come back with me, aren't I?"

You realized she was right, but briefly thought to yourself about how quick everything was moving. Before today, you had the lowest opinion of Tara, having had to literally be rescued from her when you were last together. But now, you were on board with being carried into the lioness' den. It suddenly dawned on you that you hadn't even told anyone where you were going. Had you been too relaxed in your judgment of the situation? Was Tara actually going to take advantage of you the second you two walked into her apartment and she locked the door? Did your horniness just bring you to your doom? By now it was too late to turn back, were you going to have to keep your guard up? Perhaps it'd be best if you just cleared things up with her before things got too hot and heavy. "Hey, Tara?" you began to ask, until you were cut off by the sound of the elevator chime. It was her floor.

Not even paying attention to you, Tara seemed to speed-walk her way down the hall, until she reached her unit. The sound of jangling keys seemed to hint eagerness in the giantess' movements, and you feared it was because she was eager to lock you in with her, where she could transform you into underwear that she'd never let out of her sight. The thoughts were a worst-case scenario, but it was enough to get your heartbeat to match hers.

Tara unlocked the door and stepped in, brining you into her entry. You heard the door shut and fingers latching the lock tight, their loud sounds reminding you of how helpless you really were. For better or worse, you were at the mercy of Tara.

It was too much not knowing what was going to happen next, you knew you had to put a stop to it. "Wait, Tara, stop!" you yelled. You lurched forward back down into her cleavage as she stopped dead in her tracks, tumbling head first down into her flesh. Laughing, she fished you out as before and proceeded to hold you up to her face.

"Someone's a eager-beaver," she teased, until she saw that your face was donning a panicked expression. "Hey, you okay?"

"Tara!" You yelled in a full-blown panic. "Please just tell me, are you going to turn me into your bra? Or your panties? Or eat me?" You looked up at your captress, frozen in fear as you awaited her response.  Having yelled out your concerns fast, you struggled to catch your breath from the near suffocation you just experienced on behalf of your girlfriend's bosom. But when you finally got a chance to cool off, you looked Tara directly in the face, and behind her big frames, you could see two different color eyes, with tears starting to pool at the bottom of each.

Your girlfriend was on the verge of tears, all thanks to you.

The redhead paused a moment, and swallowed dryly before starting to speak. "A-Anthony... Do you really think I'd do that?"

Guilt-ridden but still afraid, you had no choice but to be honest. "Tara, I'm sorry. But... I think I just got afraid for a sec. Like, I just couldn't shake this feeling that you had lured me here for--"

"Lured?" Tara asked, her voice split between sadness and rage. "Who... what do you think I am, a monster?"

"Look!" you yelled to get her attention, knowing you could explain everything if she gave you the chance. Lucky for you, it seemed like she was. "I'm sorry, really! But, I guess you had a point when you asked if this was a lot for me. I hadn't thought of everything, and I guess I just got this idea in my head that things were going to be like they used to be." You tried to look away, but couldn't due to the fact that the giantess was your entire landscape. Tara's hand was shaking you slightly, and you could tell she was hurt, so you continued quickly for the sake of both of you. "I just got afraid that you were going to treat me like a piece of clothing or some object again, and I really don't want that to happen again. Because... because I really think we could have a future together."

You finished speaking and saw a tear finally trickle down from Tara's green eye. She closed both of them and set you down on the kitchen counter, then sat in a barstool next to you. As she did, you had to run to avoid her bust as it brushed the space next to you, not wanting her mammaries to obliterate you at such a delicate moment. She brought her head down to the counter and rest it on her arm, so she could look right at you. She was close enough to you that you could feel her breath push against you. Wanting to break the quiet tension, you apologized again. "I'm sorry, Tara. I should've trusted you."

"No... I'm sorry, Anthony," she said, her voice more gentle than what it had just been. "I know I still have a lot to do to earn your trust back completely. I really did fuck up the last time around, no one would blame you for being a bit hesitant getting back with me." She inhaled deeply and sighed, completely baking you in her warm breath. “But… I meant what I said to you this morning. I promise not to do anything to you that you're uncomfortable with. I don't want to screw things up again." Tara removed her glasses to wipe her eyes, then brought her head back down to your level. "I really think we have a future together too."

Her apology warmed you, along with her breath. Feeling at ease, you walked to her face and kissed the skin just under her lip. You intended to kiss her lips, but they were too tall for you to reach. Then they opened right above you. "Now, we can certainly do better than that, can't we?" Tara asked as her mouth descended down upon you. Too quick to react, her plump lips smushed you down as she kissed your entire body on the counter. The soft skin luckily eased the pressure, but you were still completely powerless to Tara's lips as they held on you for a nice long time. You'd have kissed back, but were unable to move a single muscle, even as the tiniest bit of saliva began to cover your entire front.

Tara removed her lips from you and watched you happily as you tried to recover from the smackdown her mouth just dispensed upon you. "Sorry, I might have gotten a little carried away."

You wiped a thin layer of spit from your face, then laughed. "Never apologize for that. I like it when you get carried away like that."

Blushing, the redhead leaned in with her close until her breasts began covering your lower body. She made a kissy face and returned the flirt. "Well then, Mr. Little. You are going to love what I have in store for you after dinner."