- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Check out ittybittyknowitall#6342 on discord if you want a commission. He is an amazing writer!
"Geez Louise", Dick Gumshoe thought to himself. He was a far cry from a first-rate detective by anyone's abstraction of imagination, but he never considered himself someone worth a letter of reprimand. After bungling a crucial piece of evidence, compromising the integrity of his post. As a result...he'd been delegated to meter maid for the day. Clocking and checking overdue tickets for erroneous parking. Making up for the lapses in budget with civil forfeiture and fines.

In short, he felt like a bum.

His prestigious career meant next to nothing with the steaming, soft, wafting aromatic black coffee staining the corners of his hand with faint cocoa-colored precipitate. It felt like distilled liquid 'you need to be awake for the next eight hours', and it was ass. His memory retreated to, frankly, where it always did -- his younger years on the force. Longingly imagining all the big things he could do, big things he could be. But now -- he felt small. Inescapably puny and insignificant for all of his shortcomings and more.

"I didn't join up with the boys in blue to be a pencil pushing office worker..." Dick spoke aloud.

The hollow echo of his words in an unoccupied, empty office seemed to almost mock him. He groaned, low and slow, pressuring and kneading his hands into his spine in a dough-like repetition, the audible cracking seeming to precede a soft gasp and a series of blinks. His fingers sloughed a fat stack of papers off his table to make way for a single sticky note he turned over. On it, was the current date, and a time ten minutes from now simply labeled 'Von Karma'.

Karm - ah.

Figures the prosecution would want to meet with him for a case this late on a worknight. This annoyingly discrete and insistently isolated. Anything else would be "foolishly foolish" and "nothing short of the folly of foolish fools" -- as the Von Karma prodigy would insist. She was strangely territorial about the Prosecution's right to poke its nose around doing lawyerly things.

It didn't matter who it inconvenienced.

"So much for getting off on scheduled...now I'm gonna have to punch a card in for overtime, file paperwork...all those man hours. This blows. Why don't those highfalutin larger than life attorneys ever think about the little guy?"

As he lifted up the sticky note to inspect it more closely -- another sticky note seemed to detach itself, and tumble towards the desk. Then another, and another. It had been thinly pressed into the desk, perfectly oriented and aligned, so as to give the impression of only a single sticky note, instead of the multitude many that, in fact, resided beneath the first. 'TESLA COIL ATTACHMENT No. 3, EXHIBIT LOCKER 3', 'MINIATURIZATION NODE [HAZARDOUS], EXHIBIT LOCKER 6', 'DANGEROUS CHEMICALS [LOOSE] [BOTTLE], [HAZARDOUS], EXHIBIT LOCKER No. 5.'...

"Woah, woah, woah, wait...I have to do even MORE work...? What even is this -- evidence prep? C'mon, Pal, that's just not humane...! Aughhh...if I'd known about this, I woulda started hours ago...foul play by the prosecution! Why've they gotta pay so much attention to the little guy?"

In a hurried rush of urgency, the Detective slurped down a mouthful of sugar-rich creamed coffee, hastily stirring in more and more sweetness in a desperate bid to make himself more awake. His stubble audibly scraped along the outside of the cup as he teetered side-to-side, swaying and rushing with both arms arcing in an effort to catch the janitorial sweep before he locked up.

"H-hey, wait! I need that room commandeered for official police business!!!"

The Janitor stared, squinted, looked between the door, and the detective, before handing him a massive keyring almost half the size of his head. Each inch covered with a uniquely shaped key -- at least a dozen of them fit the keyhole in front -- but just not all the way. Gumshoe scuffed his own hair and sighed, waiting until the Janitor had slowly walked around the corner -- checking the door to the Evidence Room with his shoulder, repeatedly breaking it down, before it finally burst open in front of him. He sighed with a light relief as the dust settled, and he began to bundle up evidence, one by one, into a pile in his arms...

"Sheesh...I feel like I'm at the world's weirdest buffet..." He bemoaned, as his vision became obscured by a mountain of evidence that would be picked apart and arbitrated over tomorrow for every minute detail. He started regretting not putting gloves on while traipsing through the hallway, having to shunt forward, lean backwards -- kicking open the door to his office with strenuously strained difficulty as his eyes winced shut at the impractical jerking motions that seemed to vault him forward against his best efforts.

"Ww.w....woahhhhh!!! Better take a load off, pronto, or I'm going down with the shiiiiIIIII --- "

PppZZZZZZzzzZZZT!

A blinding, brilliant spray of light exploded in every which way -- the adjacent evidences seemed to have shrunk Dick Gumshoe down to nigh-intangibly small size. He rubbed his eyes with balled up fists and began to huff as he stared at a large, metallic rod sticking out of the ground, laying at a slanted angle against a giant wooden structure, like a fortress or castle...

"Huh...that almost looks an awful lot like Tesla Coil Attachment No. 3...but if that's there...where's the rest of the evideeeeenceeeee -- -?!?"

With a loud thud, giant evidence began raining out of the sky, scattering in disarray every which way. The scattered parts almost crushed Dick Gumshoe, who found himself running to what seemed to be the edge of an odd surface...cushiony, like catapulting on a giant bouncy castle -- only to just barely catch himself on the cornerstone of a long...LONG fall. His eyes widened and he swallowed, harshly, through the back of his throat, in a dry spittle-rich gulp. A single bead of sweat slid down his forehead, and vanished inaudibly out of sight straight towards the ground.

Pushing on his chest...he could feel. He was alive. Judging by the sides of what he was standing on, arcing overhead in a silver sheen, the mystery of the giant evidence, Gumshoe quickly deduced...

"I've SHRUNK!? I know the Chief was saying something about downsizing the department, but this is NOT it! Eugh...and just before my appointment...I gotta get this sorted out, and fast...or I'm gonna look like a --"

"FOOLISH FOOL!" A loud, amplified voice projected in furious succession, usurping the observable words of the shrunken Dick. Judging by the outline of the shadow in the window, he was no larger than an insect. He couldn't even feel his way around the seat without stumbling, the uneven padding and indents from the evidence seeming to perplex and evade his miniscule mote of a form. The door swung open, sending a furious gale wind that whipped wildly, compromising Gumshoe's footing and forcing him onto his back. He balled up his fists and gritted his teeth into a semi-coherently optimistic sigh.

"I...feel as though I have been all too leniently lenient with the lousy, lazy, cumbersome, and lenient leniency of the Police Department. You are not a DAYCARE for criminals...you are their apprehenders! Guardians of the keys to the iron doors of their doored off demise! And you are...not here! Where are you? Where...ARE you...? Detective?"

"Uhhh...down here, lady. Actually, funny story - "

She shuffled right past him, listless. Annoyed.

Von Karma's heels clicked against the ground as though she were attempting to pierce the floorboards. Her hot-red anger only seemed to increase when her toe prodded at what seemed to be evidence. Despite waving his arms overhead, she failed to observe him entirely as her backside bent in front of him, treating the detective to the sight of her round bottom and the faintest outline of her underwear, plainly telegraphed beneath her barely office-appropriate skirt.

"A helpless, hapless detective..." Her words couldn't have been truer under the present circumstance. "Lost without the prosecution to lead you by the NOSE." As she spoke, her butt bashed against the chair, sending him spinning. It had been encroaching with every syllable and word -- only now it threatened to perch itself on his tiny, terrorized body, tantalizingly tearing into him with presumably pillowy soft warmth. Instead, he took the precaution of backing up, distancing himself and keeping his hands situated between him and her behind.

"Can't even stow evidence properly, or collect it for just good of just justice? Pah! What a mockery of law enforcement enforced by the lack of enforcing you police pamper and pal around!" As she gathered each of the exhibits, one by one, they formed a veritable mountain scape atop Gumshoe's desk. She reached for the Tesla Coils last, easing them over the polished surface impossibly high -- her eyes freezing as she squinted at what seemed to be a squirmy, moving little insolent shape.

"Hah...an infestation. The surprises, unsurprisingly, fail to surprise me. No surprise there. Can't even clean up after yourself, can you, Mr..." She paused, darting her eyes over at the nametag to reinforce recollection. "Dick Gumshoe? Oh how apt!" She reached for a tissue, pinching her gloved hands around the corner of it, preparing to snatch up -- and presumably dispose of -- what she saw as an insect. "...A soft, gelatinous, doughy and forever vulnerable part that needs someone constantly to clean up after it..."

"Hard, evasive, and uselessly uncooperative when it doesn't need to be..." She hissed, kneading the tissue into the chair, as Gumshoe dodged in repeated volleys of hastened retreat.

"And uselessly useless all other times when wanted!" Finally, after what felt like an eternity of exhaustively running from large, lumbering hands, she managed to pin him by a foot, pausing. Despite how tiny and finite the ability to make out details was at the size of someone like Dick Gumshoe, she seemed to realize something peculiar about his humanoid shape...

"Dick Gumshoe? No...TICK Gumshoe?" She guffawed, in partial amusement, partial annoyance that the man she was to meet with was now so puny he couldn't be felt beyond the most distant of yanks, touches, and squirms against her powerful gloved hands. She doughily prodded into the center of his belly, stroking down his legs and circling his belly -- all while barely moving her finger at all. Her eyes were half-lidded and her lips pressed together tight enough to choke out noises, snuffed into silence as though she were swallowing her own laughter. Noises were much scarier when everyone was a metric hell of a lot bigger.

"So this is why the delays were so onerously onerous...you were no bigger than a tick or common flea...how suitable for your competency, then...a miserable, pathetic little slacker finding any excuse he can to get out of responsibility." Her whip cracked overhead -- much more like a subway train than a simple lightweight instrument. The detective was plucked up by the back of his coat and gently prodded into the whip's center, lined up with her behind, as she coyly laughed.

"W...where are you takin' me, lady? This doesn't seem right!"

There was a partial delay in deciphering his words, as Von Karma winced, before opening her mouth in slight gasping understanding.

"Doesn't seem right? I'll tell you what doesn't seem right...the foolish fool I am working with is so small he cannot perform a function for me any longer...so I surmise...I would be a great deal happier...if he began to start working around here..." Her foot slid out from a boot, the nylon surface of her stocks shimmering with beads of sweat the size of bowling balls at the puny detective's diminutive size. Horrifically, the whip was lined then with the arch of her heel, and slid, as though a giant floss, along the surface of her feet, rubbing side to side and effortlessly smooshing and smothering Gumshoe in senseless air-depriving flurries. He could hardly get his bearings before he was slid forward, underneath her grasping and relaxing toes, smearing him in a soft barrage of sensations...laughter splayed overhead as though an announcement, or the swing of a guilty gavel, declaring the permanence of his fate underfoot...

"Dick Gumshoe...I find you guilty of foolish foolery, and sentence you to fend for yourself underfoot! I want you to feel what it is like to be trampled senselessly, to be torn into toe by toe, and to be trampled as you do the rights of those who should be prosecuted with evidence unsmooshed and unstepped on! Carelessly leaving items unorganized and uncovered...it is almost as though you intended to tamper with an investigation! Pah!"

Von Karma grabbed the base of her whip, curling it and slowly rolling it up into her palm as if in a bid to vanish it from view, squeaking little joyously triumphant bursts of laughter. She was treasuring the sensation, coveted all to herself, of rolling the detective up in the scrunches of her footwear, wearing him out and wearing him in one fell swoop. There was little grounds for him to resist aside from hoping he'd slip out and fall onto the ground below, but alas, no such reprise would be found for him. She adjusted her hair with a coquettish battering and a soft little flick of her tongue to the corner of her face.

Was she...savoring this?

Pinching the sweat-stained simpleton by the base of his hips and rotating him into view, the blush staining the corners of his cheeks and his body seemed to drum up an overall enthusiasm and drive of indeterminate origin in the whip-slinging sadist. Something about squishing the tiny tick-tective compelled her to press him straight to the silken-soft embrace of a tit, tucked beyond the fabric as she eased it open further with just one finger. The circular rotation inspired in him a sort of twisted vertigo, a drive to ease and anchor himself against the swirling vortex of a dauntless domination.

"Had enough yet? Or do you have yet more to learn, little Gumshoe? Gumshoe...that name does have a suggestibility to it, doesn't it...?"

As soon as she spook, the detective barely had time to reel back in a fit of cowardice, before he was squished repeatedly by the onslaught of the most ogle-able part of her body. Her impressive tits were woven back and fourth, squished together by the probing intensity of suffocating walls of flesh that burdened him in irksome intensity. Her laughter began to become less infrequent, more repetitious in demeaning spontaneity. She was clearly toying with him, but it became increasingly clear why.

She didn't just have a chip on her shoulder at an alarming enough size to give even Dick Gumshoe pause, after this series of trials and tribulations.

She wasn't just a serial sadist.

She seemed to have a fondness for correcting his behavior. One that could be felt with the precision through which she handled his tiny frame and diminutive stature, the care she took with every breath and word to position herself favorably enough to drown him in the scent of her last-eaten meals and the sweet mints she'd rub her tongue over and whittle away at with her teeth. She clasped him pinched to the areola of her tit, and the area surrounding -- slowly swiveling him in circles until every misery-reaping squish of fat flesh would engulf and suffocate.

"...Do you feel it, Tick-tective?"

It wasn't a fair question to ask. Nothing could be felt BUT it.

"The consequence of your failures?"

Oh. Perhaps that was a more direct question.

"I want you to process and understand what this means...you are here, pressed under my masticating mammaries...chewing you and fondling your foolish fool's fooling around because of your failure...I'll gladly clean up this mess for your sake, this once....but you still have to endure the consequences of your actions, and all entailed by them..."

With a wide grin and a brimming smile, Von Karma stuffed Dick Gumshoe under a tit, the avalanche of flesh nearly suffocating the rumbling voice overhead into silent obscurity. But instead of quiet following, more taunting persisted. The trill of her voice was preceded by crushing intensity barricading Gumshoe in further by the pressure being built up and sunk into the wall in stamped severity. He could very well die from the process were it not someone as meticulously careful as Von Karma at the helm.

"...Especially...since...it'll...get it through...those...thick...heads of yours...what it means...to lead...a lady...on! We had a court-ordered appointment! A date! And you had to go and trash it by being this much of a dimwitted fool...I almost wish you had done it on purpose...to get my attention. You did, didn't you? None would make so egregious a mistake were they not...interested."

A soft, gradual unzipping sound seemed to commune that Von Karma had begun to strip her top half. Her button-down was made short work of, her vest had been discarded to the floor below, and her body still swayed forward, bouncing her tits against the now centerfold detective, who had been finger-traced and swabbed all the way up along her tits without much thought. The pressure building up was enough to pop and break a lifeform as teensie as him, and yet, she managed, out of compassionate crushing care for her crush, to withhold animosity enough to kill.

"...And are you not, Gumshoe?"

That was a loaded question. Live ammunition pointed at him as he rubbed at the back of his head.

"Geez...I uh...well I'm not NOT interested!"

Von Karma blinked twice. She didn't seem confused, more annoyed she couldn't have a more forthcoming answer. As a penalty she plucked him up from the middle of her tit, choosing to inquire with her massive lips threatening to encroach on his body and swallow him up at any second. The spit strands in her mouth seemed to be calling for him, a wet slog of a terrifyingly damp, all-encompassing environment he'd be lost in the briny salivary depths of without a second thought if he spoke any more carelessly than he just had. She spoke slowly and deliberately...

"Ex-plain."

She commanded in two succinctly dissected syllables.

Her instruction was final and absolute. It was hard to object to much of anything when all power was sapped away by the obstructing intensity and surging largeness of her frame. She appeared to be growing, or him shrinking, or perhaps more mortifying, he WAS lovestruck, forced to observe her shapely, sculpted majesty at such a massive size...tipped overhead, raised to a degree he hadn't realized was transpiring, the Detective felt himself dangle precariously from his grip, as he was swayed towards her cleavage canyon once more...

"Perhaps you need more convincing, foolish fool floundering about foolishly?"

She whispered her words as though a thin layer of smoke would persist beyond her lips when she spoke them. The crass and back-breaking burgeoning persistence would cause him to perspire in tiny little droplets of cold sweat he felt in the back of his body. He shook both his hands, and then his head, lips spouting the first word that came to mind...

"NO!"

"...No?"

"Yeah."

"No as in...you need no more convincing...or...you're not...not not interested?"

Gumshoe counted on his fingers the number of nots a few times over, trying desperately to decipher the hidden hidden meaning in that encrypted series of words. Instead, he merely rung his fist out and pointed a finger towards her, waggling it while he spoke, almost accusatorily.

"I'm not not not not interested! Which is the same as saying I'm not not interested! I'm...interested in you, Von Karma...! But...I kinda wanna take things a bit slow, wade through 'n figure them out, pal! We've only worked on a small number of cases, and even if my height's an even smaller number right now for reasons not all that clear to me yet..."

His voice trailed off for a moment. He wasn't necessarily sure precisely what he wanted to say.

He instead opted to swallow hard, and wince.

"I kinda like the idea of having someone who can...help. Maybe not this extreme all the time. But y'know, every once in a while...point me in the right direction, maybe break down a door or two for my sake, that kinda stuff. Y'feel? I just...guess it's been so stressful lately, with the attorneys that come through here being real tools...I'd...like to be a bit more useful kinda tool for the prosecution. I guess...that's how I'm feeling."

"...How...you're feeling..."

A tiny genial trace of the thumb over Gumshoe, and Von Karma was choking back tears. Something about the way he spilled himself out to her was enough to work her to the point of nearly crying. Nearly, but not nearly beyond. She sniffled and began to pat her thumb atop his head, nearly squishing him in how overcome she was by feelings before she continued.

"Hmp...so...what you need, truly, De-tick-tive Tick Gum-belonging-under-a-shoe...is discipline. Your life becomes much easier when there is structure...order...when you can come to expect things will fall into place, instead of simply hoping that they will! There are so many things that need to be done, all times, all of the time...but...changing only what can be changed now and letting the rest come when it will gives you dominance over life, De-Tick-Tive."

Her words were...surprisingly sharp and profound, if a little preachy, for someone currently patting a single finger atop his head, leaning forward with goadingly teasing intent. The whispery tilt to her words was starting to grow more and more suggestive as she began to coo instead of wording things directly. Somehow, some way, she managed to coax out of him a kind of comfort he couldn't find elsewhere. She pushed him with a soft flick onto his back, PLOPPING her tits onto the table as some of the fat flesh on the top spilled out over the corners of her outfit, and her lips pursed tightly in transfixed fascination.

"...Say...what if I were to treat you to one more delight, De-tick-tive...?" Curling a finger gently laced around his midsection and bending him so as to conform to the crook of her hand, she began to lift him and delight him to the end of her tongue. Every tastebud prodded and swiped over the spit-slick surface of her body, suffocatingly ensnaring and swiveling him with uncharacteristic disregard for his safety. "To being a treat...HAH...ff...mmm...foolishly delectable fool...I would be willing to bet, you hadn't thought of that...~! Now please...hang on...!"

She threw her head back, sinking into the same seat that Gumshoe had stood on previously. Her lips would stamp together, closing around him, just shy of denying him air. Menacing and taunting him with delirious mind-melting intensity and amped-up teasing. There was a swiftness with which she flicked her tongue to strike his legs and separate them from one another that seemed to beckon a torment only she could bring, and only he could receive so satisfyingly. Something about having a captivating little captive seemed to be a flavor she couldn't bring herself to forfeit.

Offering him a single finger to grasp on to, Gumshoe felt a sense of relief that he might be removed.

Only for that relief to evaporate as he realized she intended to push him deeper, to force him towards her throat -- a cheek -- the roof of her mouth, effectively mopping up her saliva.

"You caused all of this, foolish bumbling fool food...you should take accountability...clean up this mouth-watered mouthwatering mess of a mouth-watering you are responsible for...!!! Show responsibility responsibly!"

The phrasing, while a bit butchered, still veered him towards slushying and sliding about in the innards of his mouth towards the somewhat danger-engendering intensity of teeth that could easily mash him to bits. Instead of despairing or fearing, he clung to bravery, affecting everything he could right in the moment. And right now, all he could take care of was preserving himself in the mouth of this crazy broad who seemed convinced she was pleasing him somehow with this sordid display.

"Now...pay attention...I really ought to SWALLOW you for this insubordinate act of insubordinate insubordination...but THIS...is a crucial piece of evidence...we store those in BAGGIES and handle them with GLOVES so they are not compromised by outside contaminants..."

As she spoke, Von Karma exemplified this by rotating pieces of evidence and sliding them into translucent bags for the sake of Gumshoe's benefit, sealing them with labels and jotting down necessary details for identification and easy retrieval.

"If you want something to stay safe, store it that way! Haphazard acts of haphazard half-hazard handling are the key to defeat on the court aisles...and if that is the sort of thing you are into, do not go into law-enforcement! People are counting on you to come through for them later, assuming you are coming through now."

It was a stern rebuke that she remarked and punctuated with a flick of her tongue straight to his sensitive little set of legs, almost apologetically furnishing a few swipes over his formerly tissue-captured ankle, while still flourishing further upwards towards the most sensitive parts of his body, cradling him. The intensity was enough to rob him of his senses in the wake of repeated intrusions on his personal space. He was being thoroughly throttled, and had only blankets of gushy saliva to keep him busy.

"And...of course...we can't forget...evidence that CANNOT be stashed away, needs to be handled a little more carefully...some objects are too big...too smalllll..." She rolled her tongue as she spoke, forcing intimately the base of her tastebuds to caress over him. "In these cases...the transportation should be documented...like so..." Taking Gumshoe's own nametag, she attached a sticky note that read 'OUT OF OFFICE - UNDER ORDERS OF PROSECUTOR VON KARMA - 02/20XX - UNTIL - PENDING', slapping it into place, adhesively affixed. She then tugged him out of her mouth, with spittle strands extending as far as the ground in little wrapped, warped roundness that slithered over the surface of his body and banded outwards. It was as though he were covered in mouth ribbons, precipitating in thick little bands...

A swiftly retrieved tissue put an end to that, smearing and brushing off the tiny detective as though he were a semiprecious stone or gem of some sort, robbing him of impurity. Then, the tissue curled over him, easing him into place and pressuring him against her lips so no sound but her voice could be heard, in all its commanding imposition. She still sounded as though she were luxuriating over this sort of command over his tiny person -- squeezing him and forcing him crumpled into a little compact ball.

"And when that evidence has been retrieved...you don't let it leave your sight."

The unzipped front portion of her vest had to be re-fastened as she hastily buttoned back up, switching off the lights. From the sound beyond the 2-ply thickness of the paper encroachment imprisoning and detaining Dick Gumshoe, it sounded as though she had slid an arm through her vest, followed by the other, dusting imaginary impurity off of herself before his little tissue encampment was made even more sparsely spread out, viciously robbing him space to do much more than breathing.

"Under no circumstances can you shirk a responsibility like this. The feeling of breaths robbed from the back of your neck will seize your foolishly fooled body into thinking that you are dying...so...you are not to dilly-dally or wander off under any circumstances...got that, Detective? No poking around. Or it will be the death of a great Von Karma."

Not as though he was intending to -- especially stuffed somewhere out of sight so precarious as this. Nothing would be safe, and no amount of wandering would alleviate danger. But with the soft lull of breaths in her throat, hung over her chest rocking her from side to side, in to out, over and over again, Dick could sparsely complain.

"Nah...I'll be honest with you lady, I've got to ask...how long have you had an eye out for me anyhow? This all seems what you lawyering types call...premeditated..."

"P...premeditated?! The unmitigated gal! I came to you in your hour of need!" Her face flushed hotly, as she deposited him into her pocket, letting it snap him against her breast with a bitter sort of condemnation. Enough to rob him of the air he needed to further ask such inquiries. "Besides...what did I say about poking around...? You should have your answers already answered by knowing quite simply that it was I who requested this meeting. Any allegations beyond this are strictly speculation on your part and will be met with the full force of the Von Karma legal prowess I possess. You got that? I WILL take you to court for such incendiary slander..."

That was a lot more words than she needed to say 'quite some time', Gumshoe pondered to himself. But there was no sense in airing out her dirty laundry -- especially when so many of the sweaty current pairs were already acquainted with the miniscule little mote. With a series of struggling rushes, he began to climb, jolting and jumping to the top of the pocket -- having to position his back against the felty fabric and rip a hole out of the top of the kerchief. There was something especially uncomfortable about having to translate through a motioning bit of paper.

"Uhhh...well. I guess I should be thanking you for not, y'know, making short work of me when you had the chance. Now you're stuck with me, lady."

"Stuck with YOU?" She chortled, squeezing her hand around one breast, effectively leveraging Gumshoe against it, forcing him to feel like a swatted insect, a captive little tiny. "First...you are to refer to me as VON KARMA...or DOMESTIC PARTNER."

It took a moment for her to realize what she said, both sets of eyes, one set larger, and one set far smaller, locking eyes for a long while. Von Karma cleared her throat, sending a rumbling that could be felt all throughout Gumshoe's body. She thought for a short while, before completing. "And lastly...I am not letting you out of my sight. As evidence...that I am...hehhhh...wanted."
Chapter End Notes:
Check out ittybittyknowitall#6342 on discord if you want a commission. He is an amazing writer!