- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Check out ittybittyknowitall#6342 on discord if you want a commission. He is an amazing writer!
"SMALL TIME? Come on, I'm bigger than this! Can't this be someone the local Sheriff's department, or, I don't know, a busboy with an overly aggressive grip on a fly swatter can handle, weighing tables at Waffle House? Why's it got to fall on me?" She-Hulk scolded and moaned, her hair -- and chest -- both equally in a state of agitated unrest as she sunk and slumped onto the police department's main foray, nearly upending a desk her hand had to correct with a light pinch. The odd stares she got only further emboldened her. "...T-that should just serve to prove my point! I could crush him, or, I dunno, give the twerp the best ride of his rapidly shrinking life if I sit without looking! You really wanna leave this up to me?" She-Hulk pouted.
Her eyes had already wandered to some pencil-pushing desk-jockey idly squeezing a stress ball squishie. She silently wished to herself that she had one of those. Or a few dozen to crush in quick succession. Not that it would work any. It would just feel good.
The Shield operative -- on the other hand, looked like he could use a fistful of antidepressants to squeeze and flick down his throat proactively for the day ahead. He sighed, heftily sinking his face into his clipboard. The skidding sound of his pen draped over the parchment to indicate performance marks being drafted up, removed, or added.
Clearly, this was not his first complaint. Licking his thumb and index finger, he gently traced his other thumb over an ivory pen, slotting his finger into the clicker, and...click. Click, click. Repeating, like a heartbeat. "She-Hulk. Can I call you She-Hulk?"
"Just cus you asked nicely. No." She retorted with an air of annoyance, refusing the operative so much as a glance.
"Of course." Paper slid across the clipboard, furled like a crinkled dollar bill, but twice as loud. "Ms. Walters...who do you think picks up the tab for you when you break something? When your powers get out of control and someone gets trampled? When some twerp gets the best ride of his rapidly shrinking life when you...sit without looking, and they don't have medical coverage? Shield is not a trust fund for juiced up jacked richy riches who have an oopsie every now and again with their powers." Click. CLick. CLick. The ivory pen was leveled directly at She-Hulk's forehead. She had half a mind to snap its wielder with the same ease she would the damn thing's pocket holster clip.
"We are defenders of justice. And with...most of our defenders out...well. Defending. And. Avenging. I should've said avenging. Dangit." His palm slapped against his forehead. "Someone has to take out the trash, even if it's just a few stray baggies here and there. It all piles up. And YOU...you owe us. So...do your part, even if it's a little bitty bit part for a big girl with a bad attitu..." The Shield operative glanced at his empty fingertips, easing his eyes on the surroundings.
"Something a matter. Defender of justice? Something need...avenging?" She-Hulk quipped, sarcastically.

"No, I...coulda sworn I just...have you...is this some sort of trick? A juvenile antic? Miss, I could have you reprimanded for this."
"For /what/?" She returned, her temper rising, and with it, her size. The strain on her already partially shredded clothes was considerable in her musculature and green emerald-colored speckled skin. The flesh seemed to be on the verge of bulge. Her anger was quelled for a moment, as she realized his next words just as they arrived on his lips.
"My pen." The operative exclaimed.
"YOUR PEN!" She-Hulk offered with just as much intensity.
That made the Shield operative cup his hands over his face, pinching his forehead and veering backwards. The sigh that arose from him started with a small whimper, and pierced like a whistling kettle. "This is exactly what I'm talking about!"
"No, sir, your pen!" She-Hulk amended, grasping him by the top of his head and rotating. Thankfully, not snapping his neck in the sudden process, something the man himself seemed no short amount of grateful for, tracing his fingers along his collarbones, both, equally intact and unharmed, minus some whiplash. When his eyes settled, he exclaimed a soft, relieved "Ah," before reaching for it.
"NO!" She-Hulk commanded, jerking the man back. His footing was compromised almost immediately, as he stumbled forward, whipping the reins of his coat forward and scowling. His eyes narrowed as he began to march past her. She had clearly noticed what he hadn't. What his rage blinded him to noticing. Ironic, the freaky green behemoth with frustration powers was the one better at keeping her chill than the pen-pushing bureaucrat who barely paid attention enough to his surroundings to notice his precious pen prop was missing, and not firmly lodged up his ass where it practically proverbially and suppositorally belonged. "IT MOVED!"
"Of course it moved!" He fired back. "We're both YELLING! Now stop this at once, and let me grab my --" As soon as the man's hand delved downwards, the pen behaved much in the same manner She-Hulk had described. It moved. Not just as a pen would, rolling, or sidewinding. It jerked upwards, then bounced, spinning in circles, before falling flat on one side, horizontally sprawled. The man blinked, twice, reaching out -- only for it to repeat the gesture, this time getting a bit further than it had on its initial departure.
"It moved..." The Shield Operative complained. Before he could speak again, he was winded with an elbow to the gut, and a swift grab from a woman a full head and a half taller than him. His mustache-speckled face was smeared up against celebratory sideboob as a hero was proven remarkably correct. He was reminded once more how thankful he was not to have been ripped to pieces with the sudden corkscrew motion of an upward victory exaltation.

"See? SEE? I'm not crazy!" She-Hulk exclaimed, pointing at her face as if to draw intent to the extent to which she was right, and commendations were in order. She had to blink a few times before she was able to piece together what was happening. But by then, it was already too late. The pen flung itself towards the front office, and began rolling away, clearing footfalls and countless paperstack clutching at loose files, documents, and items -- struggling to make their way back to processing.
"My pen!!! That's worth a month and a half salary! You bring that back here!" The cry from the disgruntled and distraught man rung out, as She-Hulk snickered, trying to ease after it with a series of coordinated jumps. Before lung, the pen was discarded -- but -- as immediately as it became dead weight to its thief, so too did it to her.
The tiny thing skipped and scampered over the surface of the ground, mitigating the distance between tiles in the sidewalk by juggling momentum like a pole vaulter.
"Hey, hold up! You dropped something!" The pursuing green Titaness chided. She could feel the impact of each of her weighty steps throwing Small-Time slightly off-kilter, the little pickpocket being jostled like loose change in someone's offbrand jeans. But instead of rolling about, he moved with the sort of coordination one could expect from a trapeze set. Repeatedly shifting and tumbling with finesse...
That ultimately meant nothing. Within a few steps, She-Hulk kicked off her shoe, the colossal structure of a foot-covering sliding off and landing inches away from where Small Time would have been. Her sock-clad foot slid into place in the open mouth of her shoe with an audible shockwave of sound. She skidded and smeared her sole pivoted to intercept where the tiny guy tried to wander, connecting her foot with his body and flicking it effortlessly onto the ground.
"Eheh...guess I should watch my step, huh? Then again...you were pretty reckless with yours! Must be easy to step on someone's toes when they're sized like an obstacle course." Small Time wasted no small amount of time trying to climb over the shoe in front of him, only for the jolly green giantess to smugly intercept is gut and pin him with the side of her sneakers. The entire brief chase could be smelled, along with the trace amounts of refractory footsweat that clung to the outside of her socks and skidded along the sides of her shoes. There was a brief hesitation before she reached out, clasping the underarms of the tiny villain, tugging him along into plain view. It inspired a curiosity as to where he stored the stolen goods he'd pinched -- how light he was, and how light he traveled.
She wondered how lightly -- and how far -- he would travel if she flung him. As morbid a thought as the splat that might produce may be, that is.
"Hey, easy there little guy. You're not seriously fixing to pick a fight with someone this much bigger than you, are you, short stack? I know they say size doesn't matter, buuuut..." She-Hulk gestured to her titanic physicality with an air of all-assuming disbelief as she supplanted cordial kindness in favor of her signature off-the-cuff-line. She was thousands of times taller than her

assailant. Every accost seemed to ding harmlessly off of her body, effortlessly deflected by articles of clothing. "In this case, it sort of does, twerp. But hey, maybe if you wear yourself out trying to prove me wrong, we can find you a cozy cell to nap in when I'm done cracking my fists into you."
The villain didn't seem to like that.
Small Time was, well, exactly what his name seemed to suggest -- a villain with the ability to apply a reductionist spin on any situation, and, of course, not one of the more prolific villains plaguing the metropolitan area. But he was good at what he did. Petty crimes were Small Time's specialty, snatching purses, wallets, or just wads of bills, no low-level villainy was too low for him to sink to. Whatever rationale there was for these crime sprees certainly didn't seem to fit like a glove.
Not as well as the glove of She-Hulk, that was now rapidly constricting and shrinking around her hand -- with Small Time -- who swiftly slipped out of her grip, and adhered it to his wrist.
"Hey!!! You get back here with that!"
She-Hulk's voice carried a voluminous weight to it. Every decibel had a groan of its own, like a chorus of flourishing cannons meant to knock the teensie toddling terror off-kilter. But instead, he slid through the cracks in the sidewalk like a derelict evil ant and began fleeing towards a crowd of people -- sure to lose her any minute.
"Attention everyone...! Watch your step...! A woman has lost...her valuables, and trust me, you do not want to deal with me if you step on them! Hero -- coming through!" She-Hulk announced, paradoxically stomping her feet on either side of the sidewalk's split along each segment. She was walling her puny adversary in, in both the hopes she could retrieve her gloves, and the empty ambition of keeping him from snatching up anyone else's belongings.
She was confident that the weighty impact of each meteoric mass of feet would eventually corral him, force him to shunt himself into the exposed open air. And she was right, to a degree -- she just hadn't anticipated that her toughs were crumbling the cement emptily, and that he had already realized as much. As a sudden glare and glimmer caught She-Hulk's attention, she noticed a man's watch was being pilfered right off his arm! Small Time was starting to unfasten the latch at the base -- prompting She-Hulk to take action against this tick-terror before he ticked someone else off besides her.
"Sir, your hand!" She lunged, tumbling over herself, and losing her footing as she plowed through the crowd.
"My...hand...? Isn't that a bit sudden -- even for you, She Hulk." The man chided derisively. As her hands fastened around the latch, the mean green heroine found herself cupping a watch entirely unharmed. She was already sunken to one knee, furthering the embarassing

misconception as her eyes wracked her surroundings to try and find Small-Time and assimilate a punch into his persnickety face, but missing the godsend of a sudden sporadic flash of light as a tell.
"I -- uhm -- uhrm --- sorry, but I'm going to have to break off our engagement! I've got a more pressing, uh, prior engagement...OVER THERE!" Her eyes finally caught a fleeing dollar bill, catching the wind like a makeshift parasol, fluttering through the air. Instead of waiting for direction to change, She-Hulk merely spun on the heels of her feet in hot, dogged pursuit, having to vault through a hot dog stand and tumbling past a series of loud, clangorous trashcans to force her hands around what felt to be...an entirely empty innocuous bill. She had almost given up entirely on finding the creepy klepto -- when she felt her glove the tiniest bit tighter.
On instinct, she grasped the glove around what felt like a small figurine, then another hand around that one, clasping, grasping, squeezing, and blinking twice. She had, on reflex, caught Small-Time. He tried reducing, shrinking further, but that only lessened the small pocket of breathable air he had between two green fists. Her breath cooingly settled over his face, as she spoke a sultry.
"You're right, actually. I guess size doesn't matter. Not when a girl's got her grip on you...then she can get practically whatever she wants!" She proudly, boldly pronounced. Her issuances came at a grave toll to the tiny, writhing and squirming against the enclosure of two tightly wrapped hands. Brought senselessly closer to her mouth, she pinched the pinched tenner bill out from his pudgy mits, and decided to have a little fun with him, and the spoils, to teach this tiny twerp a lesson.
"...How about a lesson in economics, freak? Why it's important not to just take what you want, but earn it?" She-Hulk lumbered over to a nearby stall, nodding at the hot dog guy from earlier who tried to worldlessly offer her free chips, to which she quietly protested, and muscled up a bill. "This cover it?" The man sheepishly tapped the sign -- exact change, please, to which she forfeited the significantly larger than dollar fifty bill without further reimbursement. "So...you ready for this little guy? I don't wanna have to bust out the floss later to get whatever remains of you back out into the light of day..."
A grim set of words to be caught declaring. Small Time quietly acquiesced. Slowly busting open the bag of chips with her teeth, a few scattered bits and stray remnants of salty snacks showering over him. Her eyes smugly derided the tiny villain's existence perched between thumb and index finger, as she eyed him like a misshapen chip. "Funny...I don't remember opening up a Cracker Jack box with you in it...where did I snag a prize like this? Small as you are...you'd be a goner if I let you go in a streetside this bustling...you really ought to be more careful! You don't seem the sort to think things through, huh?"
Flicking a stray bit of wrapper material out from her mouth, She Hulk let the bannerlike bit of streamy metal-like surface precede the mush she somewhat seductively trailed over her perfect

pearl-like teeth, her mossy emerald gums flicked over by a tongue just as viridescent as the rest of her -- mouth, in and out, body up and down, and -- most notably, the parts of her, and her meal, magnified by her spittle. She had to hold back a laugh as she curiously ruminated, clutching her small prize Small Time in her hands and veering him closer until she were practically cupping him up no differently than her salty snacks.
"You know..." She spoke, articulating in between exaggeratedly paused chews. Her lips smooshed together with a food-cramming hastiness to them. It's not every day she had an express opportunity to eat on the job, after all. "Supposedly...according some eggheads over at M.I.T...and Shield...digestion SUPPOSEDLY starts in the mouth...can you believe that? So in a way. If you get some spit on you...it's almost like I've already eaten you! You can put that on your criminal record for all the other inmates to see...eaten by She-Hulk. Then EVERYONE will wanna know your story." She remarks, pressing a thumb onto the horror-stricken face of Small-Time. She enjoyed the torment a pinch too much. Squinting in idle contemplation, she continued, only pausing to brush her thumb over imaginary traces of spittle.
"Well...that is supposing you're still around to tell it, I guess...oop. You got something there, sweetheart. Careful."
A large smudge of a finger landed along his cheek, purposefully shy of the chewed bit of chippage richly decorating the side of his face. Her eyes squinted as she looked him up and down, starting to ease down along his frame with a preoccupancy that rivaled another Hulk's namesake -- scientific curiosity, aroused with a bannerlike shake to it. She was practically crinkling him.
"Hmmm...maybe if I just ring it out a little harder...you don't mind tough women, do you? There are a lot of tough women out here on the streets of NYC...maybe you should've picked better stomping grounds! Grounds you won't be stomped into, I mean."
That was a thought.
Amazingly, intrusive thoughts would crawl up and resurface quite often thanks to this change in tone from Ms. Walters. Both typical of 'going green', and having something so small during. It was like a small, underutilized part of her brain was charged into overdrive, a hyperactive aggression that exponentially spiked up her sadism the smaller something she handled was. Her half-lidded eyes slowly flitted and flirted a glance over his midsection, before she poked at it with a single finger. Her smile grew in sheering, blinding intensity as her hot breath wafted over the smaller man.
"...Stomped into...there's a thought...you're in awfully big peril for such a tiny thing...maybe I ought to look out for you?"
She had no concern for his wellbeing, even if she made a token effort the keep the little guy safe. Her teeth were just as likely to close around a sensual coo or taunt as they were his

miniscule body, resulting in a conflict of interest if he were to move. Every threatening, flummoxing, and repeatedly encroaching series of motions proceeded to crumple the tiny man down further from sheer shame semblance alone. There was a disquiet in him the closer he was tauntingly neared towards her mouth, just to be snatched back. The bungee-cord like restraints through which her fingers would preoccupy him ensured repeated efforts to free himself were a pipe dream, if even that. Over and over again she toddled his toylike body against one hand, with the precarious perch positioned just before her dancing spit-speckled uvula alluding to a grim fate indeed. Before silently sealed velvety soft lips betrayed its removal -- quietly coveting instead, a soft likeness. One tongue darting across teeth.
"I mean...look out for you whenever I take a step of course...or a shower...or. Say. Are you a pervert, little guy?"
She blinked as a realization came over her. One that had been aching at the back of her mind since the moment she was delegated this duty as a hero, as an Avenger. What if she encountered an opponent that would be more dangerous left alive? Sure, there was always the chance to pawn them off to someone else. But the thought of being violated by some smug little panty thief thanks to an unlocked drawer or a door with a little too much space under it haunted her.
"With a power like yours...whose to say I'm not leaving countless women in danger by letting you roam around all free-like? You're literally every man's dream come true -- the perfect chance to dart in and out of dressing rooms untouched and unnoticed. Maybe...turning you over might be a disservice after all..."
Her grip tightened. There was a danger inherent to her voice, as she huffily veered forward, seeming to squeeze just a little too tight to be conducive to breathing. She was almost tempted to drop him right now, toss him against a hard surface and be done with it. Or, better yet, give him more than he could handle...perhaps he could be cured. Scared out of his ways, with a little bit of wordplay and nasty attention. Slinging him by the underside of one arm, tugged, yanked, and puppeteered into place her buttcrack, just at the opening, She-Hulk sighed, huffily.
"Maybe it's better if I just...let you go, huh?"
The nonverbal protests she received were unconditional and rampant.
Repeated kicks and squirms and thrashes every which way but down seemed to communicate a resounding refusal. If he was screaming, she couldn't hear it. Something enticing about the way he kept swinging and huffily snarling in indignity excited her. Like every curious human being who ever considered lining their hand with the course of a fan, she contemplated idly to herself the possibility of simply rummaging about over his body to try and circle and cycle for what made him tick -- how far would she have to push him into her to get him to stop moving entirely? How much would it hurt to be kicked by him, if at all? How much power, energy, resolve does he have?

"Forget we ever even met...that might be the smart move, y'know. Girls are supposed to watch their weight for guys like you..."
Her ass collapsed into the ground with a hefty, heaving lift and drop. The sidewalk seemed to shatter, fragment, and rip in little rippled cracks of seismic ass impacted force. It was as though she were trying to weaponize her existence, her frame, and her ill-intent for his every motion and movement. She was, to an extent. Her twitches were largely exaggerated with more backing than necessary, and she repeatedly cycled her legs together, clenching her asscheeks together with an inescapable intensity and grossness attributable to a woman trying to disgust a man as best she could. It was dispelling the illusion she was any bit as dainty as her frame might suggest to the inattentive. That she might bend and fold under the right pressure...that she might kowtow and bend to the whims of his salacious gaze...or that of anyone else's...
"But what if I didn't?"
A horrifically dark thought. Disregarding Shield at a brisk pace, and rushing forward on her own merits and strengths. Who needs the Avengers with arms like hers? Her hands coiled around the villain as she brought him just along the tongue of her abyssal asscrack, veering him in between both walls. His hands repeatedly coiled and collapsed together in a manner that almost resembled reverent prayer, as both her green asscheeks wiggled, side to side, swayed in a wobbly circle.
It felt...curious. She-Hulk couldn't imagine herself jerking her buttocks so...brazenly under any other circumstances but to teach some punk a lesson. And yet, here she was, collapsing him tucked further and further against her skintight suit to almost irretrievable depths. She huffed the cold New York air, imagining how warm it must be for Small-Time, suffocatingly so. Sucking in her gut and popping her ass back, she savored the little antlike panics and repeated encroachments of ass-annihilated movement. Every time the tiny villain tried to motion away or distance himself from the disparagingly damaging sight of derriere, she brought it closer, and collided with his body in a catapultlike motion. She-Hulk launched herself into the air -- and back down again -- stopping just shy of crushing the poor friend against the ground. Like a work-out.
Wait.
That was exactly it.
That's precisely how this would all work out. With a snide smile, she slid her finger into her asscrack, veering it about the base of her buttocks and fishing for him. It took repeated efforts and encroachments to even get him in a stable enough position to retrieve, but once she snagged her index underneath his shirt, she was able to puppet-pluck the poor man into the air and lock eyes with him. He seemed daze. Probably even liked it -- the shameless pervert. And if he didn't, well, all the better. Coiling her hands over his lower half and squeezing with pressure just shy of popping him where she held -- She-Hulk remarked...

"It's your lucky day. I'm going to let you off with a warning. A big one. Me."
She slowly dangled Small-Time into the cold, vicious air, as each tethered little wind-whip threatened to abscond with him, make off and deposit him somewhere he would never be seen again. His small little area of pillowfort-like safety, managing to land in her hair, or roving mouth didn't seem much safer either -- the target was much too small, and much too animated to ever hope to serve as a comforting thought. Instead, he was rowed into position and forced to listen to her spiel, regardless of if he wanted to, her hot, encroaching breaths rapaciously robbing him of his own.
"If I ever, and I mean ever, so much as catch a rumor of your villainous acts in NYC, or any other city I can reach...you're coming with me when I jog your ass back to this precinct to conduct my own arrest. You got that? And you won't like your holding cell. As a matter of fact...how about a little...test run?"
She remarked, sliding her shoe and sock off in one swift, fluid motion. Her eyes narrowed as she darted over the miniscule little puny excuse for a villain. Slowly dropping him, billowing winds threatening to pluck him, only a gentle mild breeze to anyone bigger -- he bounded and bounced off of one of her tits with a soft impact that pinged and flung him into her grip. Her palm and fingers stretched out to intercept him, deftly plucking, and gradually lowering him into her open sock.
"Since you're so big on being little, Small Time...how about you occupy the smallest part there is to a woman? Familiarize yourself nice and dirtily with her...shoe size...and just how much cramming has to be done - just for creeps like you to not even appreciate it fully. You're gonna get a nice little hands-on lesson in chivalry...and I'm going to get my steps in for the day."
Shaking the felt sock prison in place, and then suspending the poor tiny at the very base, She-Hulk kneaded with her thumbs until the very tip of it was occupied by the puny captive. Her curled hands collapsed and rung out a sudden deluge of preexisting sweat, crumpling up the base level occupancy with a flood of bodily fluids. She had to laugh at the misery that befell Small-Time, savoring just a bit the rush of lashing out against the system, and every person who wrote her off as a rote hero with a one-punch, one-lining gimmick for handling small-time crooks like Small-Time. This power trip was exactly what she needed. Sliding her wriggling toes into the mouth of the open sock, she angled her leg skywards as if shaving, to make sure plenty of light flooded in between the knit-together sections to give a more than ample view to the tiny occupant -- and to weaponize gravity's slant against the poor thing.
"We're going to start off with a simple...ten...eleven mile jog, round trip. That should be enough to give you plenty of time to get to know your cell mates...congrats! They're all girls. A bit smelly, though. They do seem pretty eager to meetcha!"

She called out, to the deafeningly muffled criminal -- his body bombarded with little swipes from her toes. She-Hulk cackled, crumbling her foot scrunched slightly at one angle into her shoe where it was better camouflaged against the darkly dressed little insole inside her sock. No one would be able to spot him. He could stay perfectly, cleverly disguised for as long as he wanted, get away with anything -- if it weren't for the fact that there was nothing to get away with in the horrific confinement of She-Hulk's shoe. Unless mouthfuls of sweat and spit concoctions were his think, which judging by the wrinkled nose and repeated protests of his writhing diminutive form, they didn't seem to be.
"...On your marks~"
Not a moment was waited to actually prime or prepare anyone.
She-Hulk then set off, on a rapid pace, bounding about in her hulked-up green form. The radioactive green glint in her eyes seemed to be a happier one than her initial dull strike of irritation. She offered a plainly evident glee, marching onwards at a steady pace. The air she sucked in almost seemed to weight her down, as she stiffened her shoulders with each step mercifully sparing Small-Time a violent crush underfoot. Her gasping inward sucks of air, followed by nostril-heavy exhales fueled repeated treks forward that fell from step into step, accompanying each with a repeatedly cycled loop.
"Hehe...coooomin' through!" She-Hulk announced, pleased as there were words to describe that she had turned such a ridiculous confinement into a mood-booster. She only saw briefly in her periphery the Shield Operative from earlier, trying to flag her down, barely able to keep even half-stride with her lock-in step urgency and repeated forward-cycles. Her elation doubled at being able to find herself situated in a ring where he couldn't just strongarm her by shouting and raising his voice. He sounded almost like what she imagined Small-Time would sound like when she finished her little cycled workout, thoroughly bombarded with all sorts of awful scents and bodily emissions from being forced into the dampest, and dirtiest spot a woman could affix a man.
"S-she-Hulk! She-Hulk! My pen...! I...hgf...hf...found it! Did you manage to apprehend the crook? I-I noticed...you darting off before I could keep up...you...a..h..." He could hardly complete his thought. She was already leagues ahead in her stride, having to squint to see him on the background horizon, cupping one of her hands and letting out a hearty little laugh.
"Can't say I have, sir! But I'll keep an eye out and I'll watch my step in case I happen to see him!"
"I guess...hgf...If I still have my pen..." The Shield Operative fell silent, cupping his knees with his hands, struggling to recover his breath -- much like the footbound captive underneath She-Hulks toes. His repeatedly encroached upon little space seemed to be becoming denser and denser with sweat occupancy and annoyingly populous dampness. The everlasting terse scent covered him in his entirety, confusing his body and tricking his mind into a complacency of

belonging. He squinted and scrunched up in brace-for-impact each time she took a step, hearing the world shake around him. The mercy of being uncrushed felt like a cruelty as he feared each step as though it would be the one that dealt him in, underneath light, off-green colored soles.
"Still with me? Can't have you left behind!"
She-Hulk asked, emptily. It was obvious he had nowhere to go. But to kick a hornet's nest with only one limp bug inside, she cupped the underside of her shoe and began to squeeze just the tiniest bit tighter than probably advisable, resulting in a suffocated, panicked series of kicks and squirms. She sighed with a slight air of relief, starting her return trip as she smeared a little lock-step pivot and began to take off. Her eyes were narrowed and solidly focused on the path ahead of her as she began to imagine keeping him, just for a few stressful missions, as her little stress-squishie.
"Those...office-jockeying jerks with their pencil-pushing agendas really have it figured out...HUH, LITTLE GUY? All I needed was an outlet! Something to let my aggression out on, somewhere to go hard!" The return trip was almost twice as long as the pacing outwards, as She-Hulk bounded, leaped, and repeatedly cycled through a rush that nearly doubled her outward cycled rush. She blitzed through the air as though she were cutting through it, stamping her feet with every step she took. There was a savoring to the way she rocked her body, clasping her hands together merrily. She had to convince herself to even check on Small-Time occasion, too relieved not to feel distracted from his initial insertion and existence. Object permanence almost faded away from the brainy brawn, as a brutish sense of satisfaction took over in its place.
"Let's try something a bit different, eh?"
She shifted her weight a bit, making Small-Time's blushing red face even more tightly pressed into the confines of her feet, the hot, ripe scent pressing against every inch of his skin. It smells so strong and potent, but... for some crazy reason, he stops trying to fight it. The devious smirk on She-Hulk falters a little as the repeated twitches subside somewhat. Freezing where she steps, She-Hulk grabs and plucks the tiny little man upwards -- still contained within her shoe, humming lightly into the open air, a triumphant tone of bemusement. The unimaginable intensity must have gotten to him. As she slid off her shoe and sent him toppling into her hand, his unconscious body shakily adhered to her palm, clutched about, as she slowly snapped him back to the land of the living with a few brief stirs and shakes. The risqué scent of She-Hulk's encroaching breath seemed to startle the tiny Small-Time back to the waking world...just as She-Hulk thought of something...
"So...I really liked that. Here's how your sentence is going to work. You're going to commute it...from my morning commute! That's right. Every step I take, you'll be watching me -- from in between my twisted toes. If you can give me a week with no stealing, all good behavior, no yapping and no fuss, then MAYBE I'll decide you've had a change of heart...but if not..." She-Hulk made sure he was watching as she took her bare foot and drove her big toe into the

ground, allowing a whiplash-inducing shockwave to shatter the ground, making her punctual point poignantly clear. She eyed over at him, feeling shudders as he struggled to voice his displeasure over the air evacuating from his lungs with her squeezes. "Got the picture? Because I can easily scrub you out of it if you're still unsure!" She was enjoying this sadism way too much. And he had been adequately terrorized. Enough for the unexpected.
An overwhelming kiss to the top of the head. She had to squint a bit to make sure she was adequately capturing the surface area of his head, and not just his face, but her lip still snagged and snuck over his own, overlapping in a completely unintentionally sensual little smack. She sighed, huffily, right into his face, the encroaching scent burying and masking all other senses, as the grim finality of her proposition made itself known. He was apprehended in the worst and most permanent way possible, and there would be no weaseling out of this. He swallowed his pride, and with it, a mouthful of spit big enough to triumph over all other natural urges. The kiss was sweet. Unexpectedly so.
"You liked that...? Heh. Guess I can add that to the list of incentives for good behavior...and sustained good behavior, too. No one likes a kiss-ass...unless..." She-Hulk briefly considered reintroducing him to the top of her asscrack, to vociferous protest from Small-Time, spawning a series of instigated laughter and repeated teases as she pretended to genuinely relocate him.
"Just kidding, just kidding! Easy Small-Time, take it easy. You've got time to do. Big time." With that, she slid him back into her sock, and continued on her way, humming snidely at the apprehending of the apprehensive criminal.
Chapter End Notes:
Check out ittybittyknowitall#6342 on discord if you want a commission. He is an amazing writer!