- Text Size +

John ran through the mall’s maintenance tunnels, the grasping hands of the rotting horde just behind him. He felt his heart racing, his lungs burning as he summoned all his strength to push through the doors into the main concourse of the mall. He screamed in horror as he tumbled through them, only to see dozens of rotting giant fingers reaching for him.

He gasped as he started awake, trembling as the memories of the mall and everything that had happened flooded back to him.

“Hey,” Barb’s sleepy voice called softly. He felt the giant girl beneath him stir, and a moment later her fingertip came up to slowly stroke his hair. “It was just a dream.”

“Yeah,” he said, forcing a laugh as he tumbled backwards, causing the gigantic pair of breasts he’d dozed off on to jiggle slightly.

“It’s okay,” Barb murmured, “I have nightmares sometimes too, I think almost everyone that got out of there does.” With a sigh she sat up, causing John to cry out in surprise as he tumbled down into her cleavage. She smirked, leaning over casually and grabbing a marker while her tiny lover struggled. With a flourish she marked off the previous day on the calendar she kept next to her bed, sighing as she took in November 4.

It's funny, she thought with some amusement, before the world ended, I couldn’t have told you what do of the week it was half the time… The days had all run together in an endless slog of video games, anime, and anything else that could distract her from the time going by. Now though she found herself tracking the days diligently, it’s been a month since we left the mall, she thought with a smile.

“W-We better get up!” John managed, poking his head up from between her breasts with a grin on his face. “Cass will want-“

“We’ll get to her when we get to her,” Barb giggled, pressing down on John’s head and sending him down again like a drowning man flailing in a lake as he disappeared again. She opened the blinds to the hotel suite that had become her new home, letting the early morning sun creep in. The rolling hills around the luxury resort that made up their new home had gone red and orange with the onset of autumn, the leaves of the trees changing colors as the temperatures cooled. Her own room was on the seventh and top floor of the main hotel building, and below she could see the smoking chimneys of the guest cabins which some members of the group had claimed for their own.

The Gilead Wilderness Hotel and Resort was a large sprawling hotel complex that had been thoroughly abandoned when the mix of remaining survivors and cheerleaders had found it only a few days after their escape from the mall. It hadn’t taken long for the group to settle in, clearing out the small handful of undead on the property. This far away from the urban areas, there were few of the walking corpses to contend with, and while Cassandra had scouts in the countryside, they hadn’t encountered any other survivors yet.

“Seriously Barb!” John squeaked from his imprisonment, fighting his way to the surface again, “We’re supposed to get started on those new solar panels today, four hours of electricity a day might sound fine for now but you’re going to want more when winter rolls in!”

“We’ve got time for a little fun,” Barb said with a grin, “after all what’s the point in being a badass warrior princess in the apocalypse if I can’t ravage my tiny slave boy on my own schedule?”

“Warrior princess?” John laughed, “Is that what you’re calling yourself now?”

“Just because the NEET to warrior princess career path is a little less traditional doesn’t make it any less valid John,” she giggled, picking him up and pinching him between her fingers as she lifted him out of his pillowy prison. She let him dangle a moment, then with a laugh tossed him to the bed.

John flailed, yelling in surprise before he made contact with the soft surface of the hotel bedspread, bouncing slightly as Barb climbed onto it herself, giggling as the slight motions of her body on the mattress caused his world to rock.

Her hand lanced out, her fingers easily pinning his arms at the wrist and leaving him flailing feebly as he tried with all of his might to push the digits off.

“I survived the apocalypse, had a few gunfights, and put down god knows how many zombies,” Barb giggled, enjoying the way her tiny lover squirmed under the slightest pressure from her hand, “and I even had time to save the cute guy, I think I deserve a badass title.” Her free hand came up and slowly pulled his pants down, letting his manhood spring free and causing the giant’s eyes to light up above him. Before he could react, Barb’s enormous face came down on him, pinning him to the bed as a pair of soft lips the size of his body gave him a long passionate kiss.

“O-Okay,” he panted, grinning weakly as she pulled back up, “I-I’ll call you a warrior princess if that’s what gets you off.”

“Good boy,” she purred, gently scooping him up as she rolled onto her back. She lowered him again, planting him just on her bellybutton as she crossed her arms behind her head. “Now get to work!”

John looked down between Barb’s legs as he tried to balance himself just next to her bellybutton. He started crawling, and there was a slight jiggle to the ample surface of her lower belly as she fought the ticklish sensations of his movement.

“L-Let me help you out!” she stammered, biting her lip and lifting her panties, creating a tunnel for him to reach his destination.

John grinned, seeing the familiar overgrown patch of hair between Barb’s legs as he scurried forward, all but tumbling over himself as the warm smell of her arousal filled his nostrils. He crawled along the wiry bush, feeling the dark hairs tickle against his skin as he descended inside her underwear, finally feeling the wetness of her opening as he pulled himself against her.

“Oh yeah,” Barb moaned as his hands began to toy with the pearl of her womanhood, “like that…” she released the panties, letting them snap shut and hiding John from view.

John’s world seemed to tighten around him as Barb writhed, crossing her legs and pressing him firmly into her. The intoxicating aroma of her slit became an overwhelming musk, driving him wild as he grunted with exertion, forcing his body into position so he could use one hand to play with her bud, and the other to tease her lips.

Let’s see how she likes this, he thought, savoring her warmth as he picked up the speed of his hands.

“That’s it!” Barb groaned, “fucking tinies… natures perfect sex toy!” She let her head loll back, gripping the bedspread as her trapped toy drove her further towards the cliff’s edge.

The heat in John’s world seemed to spike, the humidity from Barb’s orgasm approaching like a tsunami as he readied himself for the end.

Fuuccckkk,” Barb drawled, collapsing into a panting mess as the waves of pleasure washed over her, leaving her with the thinnest amount of sweat on her forehead in spite of the early November chill seeping into the room.

She groaned happily, reaching down for her panties and finding a slight dampness there as her fingers worked their way in, curling around her now soaked tiny lover. With a sigh she fished him out, clenching him in her fist and enjoying the slight squirming motion he made as she pinned his arms against his sides.

“Coated in a girl’s cum is a good look for you Johnny,” Barb teased. “Do you really have anything you need to do today? I could just slide you back in there, I’ll just tell Cass I don’t know where you are…” She glanced outside at the fall landscape and giggled, “It’ll be warmer than my pocket at least…”

“That sounds like a wonderful way to spend the rest of fall, and winter for that matter,” John laughed, “but while I’m warm and toasty in your underwear you’ll be shivering and wishing we’d done the work now while it’s still relatively nice out.”

Barb growled in mock frustration, “A girl could get jealous that you want to play with those machines all day instead of her,” she teased. She placed him on the nightstand, enjoying the sight of his soaked body while she threw her sword scabbard across her back.

“You know Barb, if we can get off generator power, Cass will probably spare you a few watts to play that Switch you found in the guest lounge,” John said with a grin.

Barb beamed, “Well what are we waiting for? Let’s get you cleaned up! Electricity is essential after all!”

Cassandra felt the cool autumn wind on her cheeks, giggling as Peter shivered and shoved himself deeper into her coat pocket. The hilltop they were standing on had already been cleared for some future resort development that would never happen now, and with the trees cut the now bald hilltop gave an impressive view of the Gilead hotel and the surrounding countryside.

Where the city had been a dead place, the woods and hills were alive, even in the fall. She and Peter watched as a flock of birds passed overhead, flying south for the winter even as they made their own preparations.

“It’s so nice out here,” Peter murmured, “Do you think it’ll last?”

Cassandra just shrugged, “Who knows? I’m sure we haven’t seen the last of the zeds, and sooner or later we’re going to find other people…” She glanced up at the faraway roof of the hotel, where she’d posted a pair of guards with rifles. The hotel was the highest vantage point for miles, if anything was coming, they’d see it… or so she hoped.

“I like it better than the mall,” Peter said, watching a handful of the hotel’s rooms light up as the residents of their makeshift commune began their days, “both the accommodations and the management.”

Cassandra smirked, tapping the top of his head playfully with one giant digit, “Well I don’t mean to brag but… I think I’m doing a pretty good job! I’ve gotten everyone assigned new roles, and our supply runs are really coming along.”

“I can’t believe we had a surgeon in the survivors group,” Peter muttered, “And Celia put him to work in a goddamn Cinnabon…”

“Let’s not talk about her,” Cassandra muttered, “I’m doing things different, that’s all that matters.”

“What’s up?” Barb called, waving as she walked up the hill.

She grinned as Cassandra nodded in greeting to her. Barb had quickly become her second in command once they had settled in, overseeing groups of other survivors in foraging missions and organizing work details. While Cassandra had the respect of the cheerleaders, winning the trust of the former “mall workers” had proved more difficult. Barb’s presence had helped, both as someone who clearly wasn’t a cheerleader, and the girl everyone credited with bringing her down, but it would still be a long road before their makeshift community was as united as Cassandra wanted it to be.

“Did you bring John?” Cassandra asked.

“Right here!” Barb said, unzipping the chest pocket on her jacket.

John poked his head out, waving as he pushed his arms up over the ridge, “Morning!” he called eagerly, “Is this the site?”

“It’s the only cleared area around here,” Cassandra said, gesturing at the hillside, “We’ve got like thirty of those big solar panels from the warehouse in town, and I think they’ll all fit… Do you think you can get the hotel running on them?”

“Easily!” John beamed, “I just need some of you bigs to do the heavy lifting!”

“Good,” Cassandra said with a smile, “We only have so much diesel for the generators…”

“We won’t be living large,” John admitted, “but keeping the lights on? Yeah, we can do that much.”

“How’s the food situation?” Barb asked.

“We pulled in some stuff from the warehouses down in the resort town,” Cassandra replied, “we should have enough to make it for the next few months… after that?” She smiled and shrugged, “I guess we’ll figure out farming and hunting…”

“Yeah,” Barb murmured, “Say uh… when you sent that squad into town to scavenge, did they happen to find any-“

“There’s a case of Mountain Dew in the communal kitchen,” Cassandra laughed.

John spent most of the day directing Barb and other members of their group in setting up the solar panels. It would be a few weeks of work before they could start drawing power from them, but even in the fall and winter he was confident they’d get a decent amount of electricity once they were completed.

As the sun was setting Barb was talking and joking with a few of the other survivors, all of them weary from a day of work as they walked back up the hill to the Gilead together. John sighed as they walked in the lobby, letting his gaze drift to a cordoned off section that read “Tiny Accomodations.”

“Hey Barb,” he called, “drop me off with the other tinies for a minute, I want to check if they’ve got a new winter coat in my size.”

“What’s wrong with the one you’ve got?” she asked, waving goodbye to the rest of the group as she walked over to the hotel’s designated tiny area.

“It doesn’t have enough padding,” he lied.

Barb shrugged, pulling him from her pocket and laying him down on the hard plastic shelled tiny-path. John thanked her, waving her off as he walked beneath the plastic canopy towards the pair of apartment style tiny hotel rooms.

Before the apocalypse the Gilead would have mostly been a giants only destination, with these handful of tiny sized rooms serving as lodging for those rare tinies who had bigger friends they wanted to vacation with. The rooms, complete with small balconies, were built directly into the lobby wall, along with a tinies only pool that would have been no more than a footbath for a giant guest.

While John and Peter found themselves staying with Barb and Cassandra respectively, the rest of the tinies who had escaped the mall had taken up residence in the smaller side of the resort. Cassandra had made overtures and attempts to make the smaller residents feel more at home with the group, but it was another bridge that would take time to mend.

The man John had come to see was lounging by the pool, an uncharacteristic relaxed look on his face, or as much as Rhames ever relaxed anyway. Even in a pair of vacation shorts and a Hawaiian shirt he’d found somewhere, he managed to look intimidating, and the tube shaped needlegun was propped against his reclining beach chair, as if it was the natural companion to the daquiri the former police officer was sipping as he watched John.

“Rhames,” John sighed, shifting uncomfortably.

“John,” he nodded politely, “is there something I can do for you?”

“I just…” John cleared his throat, “I wanted to make sure there wasn’t anything between us…”

Rhames chuckled, “it’s rare that two men on opposite sides of things both get what they want,” he murmured, “I’m not looking this particular gift horse in the mouth.” He took a sip of his daquiri and regarded John a moment, “I feel like we’re even if you do.”

“Yeah, we’re square,” he said, breathing a sigh of relief.

They were quiet a moment, John found his gaze drifting to the tiny sized hotel. The other tiny survivors were milling about, talking by the small, and for now stocked, bar. Like Rhames they seemed relaxed, no doubt a strange feeling after their time of servitude in Celia’s nail salon.

“They’re all going to do fine,” Rhames said, surprising him. The former officer nodded to John with a small smile, “you’ve got a plumber, a cheese maker, and even an actual former salon owner in that group… Cassandra will find a use for all of them, I’m sure, just like you Fix-it.” He sighed, “being tinies… we’ve got to be good at something to make it, I guess that goes for the bigs now too…” He regarded the drink a moment, “Of course, the market for my line of work seems to have crashed in a hurry.”

“The cheerleaders do supply runs and scouting that would really benefit from a tiny who could kick some ass,” John said. “A lot of big equipment or mix sized stores has tinies in the ductwork that are uh… well you know. I’m sure they’d love someone who could clear that stuff for them, or at least tell them if it’s safe.”

Knowing Rhames, John had expected a dismissive laugh, but he was surprised when the other man nodded, “Put in a word for me with the new Cheer Captain then.”

“She doesn’t use that title,” John said hesitantly, “it’s just Cassandra.”

Rhames nodded thoughtfully, “All right then… put in a good word for me with Cassandra.

“I will…” John turned to go, then paused, looking back for a moment, “Any reason you’re suddenly feeling so… selfless?”

Rhames rolled his eyes and sat up slightly, putting his drink down, “I saw a lot of people I admired die when this thing started,” he growled, “big, tiny, it didn’t matter much… I’ve always been a bit of a bastard John, and when I made it while my betters didn’t… I guess I figured that’s what you had to do to make it through this.” He sighed, leaning back in his chair and looking out at the expansive lobby of the Gilead. “Now? I don’t think that’s true, maybe there’s room for us to be the kind of people we admired.”

John nodded and smiled, thinking briefly of Barb, “Yeah, I guess we can… take care of yourself Rhames.”

The other tiny nodded to him, picking up his drink again as John returned to the hard-shelled tiny path, going to rejoin Barb.

Peter shivered at the feeling of the cool glass as the sun started to set over the rolling autumn scenery of the hills and countryside. Far off in the distance the peaks of the city skyscrapers could just barely be seen, a distant memory disappearing as night fell.

“Get away from that window,” Cassandra murmured, “you’ll catch a cold.”

Peter turned, grinning as he saw Cass drying herself off as she stepped out of the massive shower. With a flourish she threw the towel away, revealing her dark skin and luscious body. With a sway of her hips she walked to the windowsill, smirking at his awed look as he took in the ebony colossus.

“Am I that much prettier than the sunset?” she teased.

“It’s not even close,” Peter said, leaning into her hand as she reached for him, “you’re the angel that rescued me from hell…”

Cassandra just laughed, “you know I could say the same thing about you… only you’d be the angel on my shoulder, telling me what to do!” She put her hands on her hips, cocking an eyebrow at the tiny man as she leered down at him almost hungrily, “and on that note… is there anything you’d like to command me to do before dinner?”

“C-Command you?” Peter asked, hesitant. Cassandra just winked and nodded, and he licked his lips, “Play with yourself?”

Cassandra obliged, teasingly groping her breasts with one hand, letting the other snake low and slowly slide into her slick womanhood, a massive opening that was now level with the stunned tiny man. The slightly musky smell of her arousal mixed with the strawberry scent of her body wash, billowing over him as he tried to take in the entirety of the sight in front of him.

“I’ll do whatever you want,” Cassandra said in a sultry voice, “I’m yours…”

Peter’s heart pounded as his mind raced with the possibilities, “K-Kneel?” he stammered.

“Kinky,” she giggled, getting to her knees and scooting forward, letting her building sized face look down on him gleefully. “What’s next?”

He grinned, slowly pulling his pants down, “I think I want… a kiss.” He felt his erection spring free, and Cassie’s eyes gleamed as she saw it.

“Can a tiny guy handle a kiss?” she teased, licking her lips playfully. She leaned forward, puckering her lips. Peter gasped as the soft pillows enveloped him, and then he was forced to moan in pleasure as a single of Cass’s fingers pressed into the center of his back, holding him in place while the enormous lips parted ever so slightly, letting his manhood drift between them.

“C-Cass!” he grunted, feeling her moisten her lips slightly, the gigantic tongue flicking across the miniscule prisoner between them. Slowly, forcefully, she began to move her lips back and forth. His knees buckled, and he collapsed forward, resting his body on the front of her face for support as a rumbling giggle intensified the sensation. Idly he tried to push her away, eager to try to retake control of the encounter, but her finger just tapped his back, forcing him right back against her lips.

That’s it, she thought dreamily, try to get away Petey…

A moment later she was rewarded by a final cry of pleasure and the briefest taste of his seed as he sprayed feebly into her mouth. As his body thrashed she kept her finger in place, pinning him against her lips as the most powerful blowjob of his life sucked him dry.

“Fuck me,” he panted, feeling his limbs go limp as Cassandra refused to let up, sending him above the edge of his pleasure and to a point where his eyes crossed and his vision blurred.

“Yum,” Cassandra said with a wink, letting him fall backwards into the soft bed of her waiting palm. She popped her lips playfully, pinching his forgotten pair of pants between two fingers and gently laying both them and their owner on the bed. “You rest up there while I get dressed,” she said, chuckling at his dazed expression. She sighed as she watched the last of the sun’s rays dip below the horizon outside the window, “It’s going to be a good night…”

“Already is,” Peter muttered, a goofy smile on his face.

John had managed to use the tiny sized paths and hotel lifts to make his way back to the giant-sized room he shared with Barb. Following their return, she’d stripped down to her underwear, her skin glistening slightly with the sweat and grime of the day’s labor.

John watched, confused, as Barb eyed him lustfully, “You look amazing in that jacket,” she said in a husky tone.

“Uh, thanks,” he said, looking down at it. It wasn’t anything flashy, just a fleece lined brown leather jacket he’d taken from the storeroom of tiny-sized clothing items.

“It makes you look like a certain crush of mine,” she murmured, reaching down to the nightstand to pick him up.

“Really?” he laughed as she slowly lowered him to the floor, “Which one?”

Barb ignored the question, playfully lifting her foot over him, “Uh oh, quicktime event!” Before John could react she pressed down, not enough to really hurt him, but enough to knock the wind out of him and pin him against the carpet. “You are dead,” Barb said in a faux ominous voice, scrunching her toes over him and mussing his hair.

John coughed a moment, fighting against the sweaty foot that had him pinned in place. Barb’s feet were almost oily from being in her work boots all day, and the thick aroma clung to him as she continued to roll him back and forth, toying with his body and giggling at his failed attempts to force her toes back as they pinned him again and again.

“Come on, this is hardly fair!” he grunted, his arms shaking as he tried to hold her big toe up over his face. Barb just giggled, and a moment later the grimy digit was pressing into his nose, giving him a good whiff of the vinegary musk that the former NEET had earned over a long day of labor.

“Should have hit the parry button in time,” Barb sighed, reaching into her panties and fingering herself slowly as she watched him squirm underneath her. Gently she pressed her sole down on him, feeling the small poke of an erection as she ground his body against the carpet. Oh John, such a footboy, she thought with a grin.

With a steady motion she started rocking her foot against him, enjoying how his hair quickly became mussed, how his face contorted in pleasure as he was bathed in her aroma. She moaned herself, watching her tiny worshipper fighting to keep from cumming his pants from the tiniest motions of her dirty feet.

“Kiss it,” she ordered, pressing hard enough to make John grunt in surprise as she continued to slowly press down on him, back and forth.

John didn’t have the presence of mind to argue, and he pressed his lips to the side of her big toe as she growled with an animalistic lust overhead. He hissed, gritting his teeth as his erection was massaged through his pants again, Barb was only slightly shifting her foot back and forth, keeping him pinned in place, but those small motions were hitting him with the force of a charging elephant. Every few seconds he would summon what there was left of his strength and try to squirm away, to push back against her foot, hold it over him for the merest second before it slammed into him again, scooting him along the carpet with that diabolical grinding motion that was with every pass driving him closer to his defeat.

“There we go,” Barb whispered, watching as his tiny body spasmed beneath her. For a moment she ceased her motions, just pinning him as harshly as she could without causing him real pain. Squirm for me bug boy! She thought, groaning as she quickly fingered herself to her own orgasm.

“Whew!” she panted, lifting her foot off him finally. John just groaned in response, feebly holding his head up and looking down at the wet spot on the front of his pants. “Aww,” she taunted, “I guess now we both need a shower and a change of clothes… come here.”

John let himself be scooped up once again, blinking the gunk of Barb’s feet out of his eyes as he fought a laugh, “If you wanted me to shower with you you just had to ask…”

“My way was more fun,” she said, leaning in to plant a small kiss on his chest, a “small” kiss which covered his entire torso as she blushed, pulling away. “Y-You really stink!” she giggled, “god, are my feet that bad?”

“I kind of like it,” John admitted with a grin.

“I’m so glad I found you,” she murmured, walking into the shower. She turned the faucet handle, causing the warm water to jet out, quickly filling the room with steam. She smiled as she set him on the bathroom counter, letting him undress and shed his foot-soiled clothes. She bit her lip, “I really couldn’t have done any of it without you,” she said quietly.

“I just opened doors for you,” he said dismissively, “you’re the hero here…”

Barb just giggled, swiping him off the counter as the steam from the shower fogged up the mirror.

The Gilead Hotel and Wilderness Resort was a common spot for conferences and corporate meetings during the winter months, and such had a large theater style auditorium available for rent. Today it was lit up, and Tammy walked across it, waving as the members of their survivor’s group filed in. It was odd to be up on the stage without her cheer uniform, but while Cassandra hadn’t explicitly forbidden them, few of the girls wore them anymore. She’d traded it for simple jeans and a flannel shirt, and she beamed as she saw Cassandra walking in with Barb, both of them carrying their respective tiny lovers.

“Okay everyone,” she began, “settle down, welcome to our first ever movie night!” There were cheers, and a few people even raised bags of microwave popcorn they’d taken from the hotel commissary in mock salute.

“Is this really a good use of our electricity?” Peter murmured with a smile, poking out from Cassandra’s jacket pocket.

“It’s a team building thing, and a morale booster,” Cassandra replied.

“I’m with her,” John said, settling on Barb’s shoulder as the lights dimmed. “Everyone here deserves a little break.”

“What movie did you get?” Barb whispered as the crowd hushed.

“Our selection was a little limited,” Cassandra admitted, “but Tammy found a stack of blue rays in one of the guest rooms, I thought we should go with something light.” The crowd cheered as the opening credits of My Neighbor Totoro rolled on the screen.

“I love Ghibli movies!” Barb squealed excitedly.

“Personally, I prefer stuff with a little more action,” Cassandra murmured.

“We’ll have to compare favorites,” Barb said in a hushed voice as the movie began, “we can’t exactly log into crunchyroll or whatever, but there’s got to be a video store or something somewhere out there where we could find some of the classics.”

“I’ll have to join the girls on the next supply run into town and check for myself,” Cassandra chuckled.

Someone passed Barb a bag of popcorn, and she took a handful before passing the bag down the row. With a smirk she handed a piece up to John, fighting a giggle as he nibbled at it almost like a mouse.

As Barb sat there, in a community of people that respected her, and with the man she loved, she couldn’t help but feel a sense of warmth. The future was uncertain, the dead still walked the earth, bandits no doubt roamed the wastes, and there was so much work they would all need to do… but for the first time in her life, Barb felt hopeful about the future.

The End

Chapter End Notes:

Well to wrap things up here I guess I’ll give you my usual thoughts at the end of a long story. This was an odd idea I had that I just couldn’t get out of my head. It’s a weird premise, and I almost didn’t write it, but here at the end I’m really glad I did, and a special thanks to everyone who reviewed and gave feedback. I’ve wanted to write a zombie book/movie since I was a kid, granted I never expected it would also be a giantess fetish story, but life is weird sometimes. Essentially I like gentle giantess stories with protective giant girls, and I realized that a zombie apocalypse is actually a pretty good excuse to have a lot of my favorite giantess story tropes happen.

Most of the influences in this story are fairly obvious, the most glaring are the George A. Romero zombie movies, Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead. Incidentally Day of the Dead (1985) is my favorite zombie movie, and the soundtrack of that movie was a frequent source of inspiration during the hours typing this story. Celia is inspired in name and character by Captain Rhodes from the same film, and is probably the darkest villain character I’ve ever written. Aside from those there are references to a ton of zombie movies and video games throughout this thing, I tried not to let any major entries go unmentioned.

The overall message/theme of the story is very much inspired by Shaun of the Dead, in that it’s about a loser being forced out of a rut by the end of the world, and ultimately inspired to become a hero to save the people they care about. While most zombie movies are pretty bleak, I liked the optimistic tone that one in particular managed.
Anyways thanks again for reading! Stay safe and don’t get bit!