- Text Size +

John’s lungs burned and the sickly sweet scent of decay made him cough as the horde of undead shambled behind him, moaning like damned souls as they hungered for his warm flesh. He leapt around a burned out car, looking in blind panic and hope at the looming buildings of the giant side of town, looming like mountains over the tiny metropolis.

Someone’s got to still be alive over there, he thought madly, the giant side of town… maybe they’re immune!?

Like most mixed size cities the tiny districts had footpaths for the giant sized residents to visit their smaller friends or do business, but he hadn’t seen one of the bigger people since the outbreak began. Not that he’d seen much of anyone really, he’d barricaded himself in the back of the convenience store where he worked during the first few days of the outbreak when the dead had begun to overwhelm the living. When he’d finally run out of food and water, he’d decided to make a desperate escape across the city. 

The giant side of town, he thought again, maybe they sealed the dead off in the tiny districts? Maybe they’re all okay over there! 

His heart leapt as he saw the gigantic billboards and warning signs, “NOW ENTERING GIANT DISTRICT, STAY ON TINY PATHS.” Usually there would be throngs of tinies like himself walking along the sidewalk paths, each with a clear hard plastic overhang to protect pedestrians from a stray footfall. Today though they were empty, as were the giant segments of the streets and walkways.

Where are they!? He thought in panic, glancing back at the rotting horde of undead, mottled grey hands reaching greedily for him. They were only a few dozen paces behind him, and he was getting tired. He forced a breath in and began running again. I’ve got to find a giant, they can get me out of this!

“HELLO!” he shouted, “IS ANYONE OUT THERE!?”

His voice echoed along the cavernous giant street, the buildings meant for hundred foot tall citizens bouncing his words along like canyon walls… until finally he was answered. Moans carried on the wind, and his eyes went wide as an enormous figure shambled into view. It had been a man once, and now it was one hundred feet of rotting shambling death, and as the grayed eyes focused down on the tiny man fleeing the mob of the creature's smaller cousins, John felt despair seize him.

It's really everywhere, he realized, the giants are all dead too… no, not dead enough…

He collapsed, exhausted, looking up with a defeated expression as the gigantic ghoul was joined by more, shambling out of the stores, burned out cars, and alleyways of the giant size of town. Behind him his fellow tinies, now undead, closed in, seemingly oblivious and uncaring to the larger walking corpses.

Well, tinies and giants are finally getting along, John thought, madness taking him as a parched laugh escaped his dry throat. He closed his eyes and waited for the end.

A burst of gunfire caused his eyes to shoot open again, and he looked up as the towering giant that had been advancing on him fell to the pavement, a clean hole in its head. The other giant zombies fell as the pops preceded a rain of lead, cutting them down around him like enormous falling timbers, each dispatched ghoul shaking the ground near him as they fell. John looked up in awe as his savior moved into view.

She was wearing a pair of jeans and a tactical vest over a bright colored anime t-shirt. A gas mask with tinted goggles was over her face, giving her a somewhat inhuman appearance as she strode into the mob of zombies, raising a black rifle and firing expertly at the creature’s heads.

“IS SOMEONE HERE!?” her distorted voice called, the glassy eyes of the gas mask scanned the crowd of undead, looking for their would be victim.

“DOWN HERE!” John shouted, waving his arms frantically. He shot a glance back at the smaller horde of undead, while his rescuer was dispatching the giant sized zombies with ease, the ones his own size were rapidly advancing on him.

The ground shook, and he looked upward to see that his hundred foot tall rescuer was looming over him, reflecting his pathetic form in the tinted lenses of her gas mask as her bus sized boots stood on either side of him.

“A tiny!?” she exclaimed, “I thought you were all dead… ish .”

Before he could answer her the giant combat boot lifted high, coming down on his undead attackers with a thud, flattening them like bugs with a quick crunch. John’s eyes were wide and his heart was pounding, giants and tinies had been living in harmony for over a century now, and like most tinies he’d never had the misfortune to meet one keen on abusing the power their size gave them. Still, seeing a reminder like this, of the raw brutality and force they were capable of…

S-She’s on your side, calm down!

“Listen up little guy,” his rescuer shouted, turning back to the giant zombies, “we’re not going to last much longer out here on the streets! My place is close, I’m going to carry you there!”

“Uh, okay!” he nodded.

A gloved hand reached down, closing around him as fingers thicker than his legs coiled him tightly to her palm. The smell of leather and sweat filled his nostrils, thankfully drowning out the stench of decay as the giant girl lifted him up to her chest. For a moment he thought she’d place him in one of the pockets of her tactical vest, but as he was brought to the neck of her shirt he realized she had another plan.

“Sorry tiny, those pockets are full of bullets and grenades and stuff! I’m going to have to put you somewhere else.”

Was it his imagination or was there a giggle following that remark?

He was plunged down the neck of her shirt, the smell of her sweat quickly becoming overwhelming as the twin globes of her breasts rose up to meet him. The warmth of her skin met his body as she wedged him down into the cup of her bra, and he felt her soft nipple against his back as her hand withdrew, letting the undergarment press him tightly against her pillowy flesh.

He sighed, letting his weary limbs go limp as his giant protector’s warmth slowly spread over his body. Her skin was slightly grimy, but soft, and it pressed around him like a silk blanket. The outside world was muffled, he could hear the occasional gunshot, or a yell of exertion, but not much else. From the way he started to bob up and down, jiggling in time with the massive breast, she’d started to run.

The sudden safety after days of fear, combined with the soft warmth of her bosom, quickly made John realize just how tired he’d been. Before he knew it the soft rocking motion of her footsteps rocked him to sleep.

“Hey, wakey wakey!”

John gasped as he was suddenly shaken from side to side, he realized he was upside down, and his vision blurred as the giant girl wiggled him like a toy.

“S-Stop!” he shouted angrily, “put me down!” He screamed in surprise as he was released, dropping a few dozen feet through the air before bouncing on a gigantic mattress that stretched around him like the world’s softest parking lot. With a groan he forced himself to his feet, looking around the room.

While he hadn’t spent much time on the giant side of town, he could tell this was an apartment, a studio from the looks of it, with a small kitchenette on one side and her bed on the other. In the center against the wall was an impressive looking computer setup, the screen now dark. Evidently, the giant side of town didn’t have electricity anymore either. There was a small battery powered lamp in the corner providing light, illuminating a floor littered with crushed cans, junk food wrappers, and dirty laundry.

This mess looks like it predates the apocalypse, he thought, frowning as he glanced at a series of anime and video game posters adorning the walls.

Finally, he turned around to look at his rescuer. She grinned down at him, her slightly greasy brown hair sticking to her skin from the sweat she’d worked up wearing the gas mask, which hung from a strap on her bedpost. She was a young woman, probably close to his own twenty years old, with an ample chest and wide hips. She was stripped down to her underwear now, just a pair of black panties and the powder blue bra he’d ridden here in.

“Hey, no AC in the apocalypse,” she explained with a laugh, looking down at her state of undress.

“U-Understandable,” he murmured. Looking up at the hundred-foot woman a sense of unease was creeping in. Just sitting next to him on the bed she loomed larger than almost any of the buildings in his own half of town, and the way she’d so casually stomped out a horde of zombies lingered in his memory. Better stay on her good side… He put on a friendly smile. “I’m John, thanks for rescuing me.”

“I’m Barbara,” she said, “Barb to friends, now hold still, time for your bite check!”

“B-Bite check?”

“Yup,” she giggled, reaching for him again. “You know how it works right? Get bit by one of the zombies, sooner or later you become one of the zombies.” She plucked him up, holding him in one hand while her other tugged on his pant leg. “Let’s just get these off,” she said, a blush coming into her eyes.

“I-I can undress myself!” he stammered, his own face burning red as his pants came off.

“Nope, that’s how people hide bites, you can’t take any chances,” she insisted. She reached for his shirt next, forcing his arms up as she undressed him like a doll. “Very nice,” she teased, looking over his little body, “now the underwear!”

“The underwear!?” he asked, “you’re joking!”

“Nope! You could have gotten bitten on the butt or something,” she insisted.

Her enormous fingernail picked at the side of boxers, slowly working them down his leg. He gritted his teeth as his manhood sprang free, embarrassingly hard in the face of a giant girl clad in nothing but her panties, one who insisted on handling him.

Her eyes went wide and she grinned as she saw it, “Looks like you’re healthy in that way,” she mused, slowly rotating his body. “No bites, one less zombie tiny to worry about!”

“A-Are zombie tinies really that big of a deal to someone like you?” he stammered.

“Oh yeah,” she chuckled, “zombies my size? I see them coming, but a lot of us big folks got nibbled by you guys and didn’t realize it until it was too late. It just takes one bite and you’re one of them, it doesn’t matter how big the bite is.”

“Makes sense,” he nodded, “So uh…” he gulped, don’t ask, you’ll just piss her off, and the last thing you need is- “D-Do I get to check you for bites?”

Now it was Barbara’s turn to blush, and a squeaky nervous giggle escaped her as she looked at the naked tiny in her hand. Without a word she stood up, using her free hand to slip her panties down. She stepped out of them, smirking at how he stared at the curly brown pubic hair growing wild between her legs.

“No lady’s razors at the end of the world,” she said with a shrug, reaching behind her back to unclasp her bra.

“I-It’s fine,” he rasped, spellbound. The *click* of her bra unhooking and falling to the ground with a light *thump* brought his gaze back up to her chest, where her breasts, each larger than the convenience store where he worked, tumbled free. He gulped as he stared her over, she wasn’t a thin girl, but she was shapely, with wide hips and bountiful breasts, her curvy figure was a welcome sight after the horrors outside.

“See any bites?” she asked teasingly. She put him down on the bed, letting him look up in awe at her skyscraper sized body as she turned around, teasingly slapping her ass and causing it to jiggle in a way that was almost hypnotic to the tiny man below.

“Nope, no bites,” he said with a smile. I almost think she’s enjoying this…

“Are you sure?” she asked, “maybe you should look a little… closer.”

His heart skipped a beat as the enormous globe of her bottom began to descend upon him, blocking out the light from the little lamp. Her skin pressed into him as she gently sat down on the bed, causing immense pressure across his body as he was forced down against her blanket. The warmth of her skin washed over him, along with the strong smell of her sweat, a musk that caused him to groan as it rubbed into him, drenching him in her essence.

Pheromones or something, he thought in a daze, it’s got to be… those tinies who were brave, or foolish, enough to date giant girls always insisted that their sweat, and other fluids, had an effect like this, but he’d never really believed them until now.

She smells so good, he thought, giving himself over to the mountainous buttcheek that was slowly grinding back and forth over him.

Something’s poking my ass, Barb thought, biting her lip. She thought for a minute, reasoning it was safe, and then put her full weight down on the tiny pinned beneath her, grinding against his tiny body and pressing him deeply into the mattress. Finally she stood back up, her heart hammering and her face flushed as she looked down at her “victim.”

“W-Wow,” he murmured, a dumb look on his face.

“Sorry,” she chuckled nervously, “I couldn't help myself.”

“That’s the best thing that’s happened to me since the world ended,” he said, leaning forward and gazing up at the towering goddess.

She bit her lip, you probably shouldn’t ask, she reasoned, you’re a giant, he’s a tiny, you saved him… there’s a whole big power differential thing that makes this whole thing kinda iffy…

“S-So listen,” her voice cracked, “I ran out of batteries for my vibrator days ago, and you know… I’ve heard that some girls and some tinies have a lot of fun…”

Shit, that was the creepiest possible way to bring that up.

“B-But only if you wanted to!” she said quickly, “like… I’ll still give you some of my food and water and stuff if you say no! Like I won’t force you to be my personal slave or sex toy or anything like that!”

Fucking hell Barbara, now he’s definitely sneaking off when you’re asleep!

John couldn’t help but chuckle a little at the girl’s sudden nervousness, where was that when she was stripping my clothes off? He thought it over, but not for long.

“Yeah, I could use some ah, stress relief, ” he said with a grin. “It’s been a rough few days, and the only way to pass the time in the shop I was holed up in was jerking it to the girl on the salt can.”

Barb snorted, “the salt girl!?”

“She’s the only attractive food mascot,” he said defensively, “it’s the apocalypse, beggars can’t be choosers!”

“Well forget about her,” Barb growled, climbing on the bed and causing his world to shift and roll as the giant woman got on her knees, grinning down at him lustfully. Her hand snatched him up, and his world spun as she leaned back, holding him in her grip overhead.

“I’ve never done anything with a er… big person,” he admitted quickly, “so uh-“

“That’s okay, I’ve never fooled around with a tiny either,” Barb giggled, “but we’ll figure it out.”

She slowly brought him down, spreading her legs wide and letting the aroma of her womanhood waft out, a ripe pungent smell that instantly made him hard again as she used her other hand to spread her lips open, revealing the moist pinkness that was waiting for him. She set him down in the soft mat of her pubic hair, and he swooned a moment as the mixed smells of her wetness and the dried sweat of her earlier outing made him light headed.

Right… you can do this, he got on all fours, crawling through the brush of her hair. The wiry strands brushed past him, and he struggled, nearly getting tangled in the auburn pubic hairs until he reached his destination.

Barb bit her lip, then reached down to give him a hand. He felt the scraggly hairs brush against his skin as he was pushed through her bush and down to her opening. The slick silky feeling of her juices met her skin as he was slid against her, cupped to her pussy in a way that caused her to gasp as she slowly began pushing more firmly, drawing him in.

John held his breath as he was pushed in, enveloped on all sides by the slick walls, eagerly drawing him in and drowning him in that wonderful womanly musk. Her warmth drew him in, surrounding him and consuming him, a welcome reprieve from the days of terror that preceded it. He heard her heartbeat, picking up now as his movements inside her sent waves of pleasure through the skyscraper sized woman.

“Keep going,” Barb whispered, closing her eyes and fingering herself slowly as the tiny man slipped deeper in.

He could just barely hear her, muffled as she pushed him further in, but he could guess what she wanted. The warmth was like a sauna, and he gritted his teeth and pressed against the unyielding yet unbelievably soft flesh around him as he tried to reach the perfect spot to bring her to climax.

“T-There!” she screamed.

His world quaked, each twitch of her womanhood carrying more force and muscle behind it than his entire body as she came. Everything clenched around him, and for a wild moment he wondered if this was where it would end for him, crushed in the earth shattering climax of a girl who had saved him… but then she sighed, the flesh around him began to yield again. Her sticky sweet cum stuck to him, coating ever nook and cranny of his naked body, lubricating his journey as she slowly pulled him out by his foot.

“Good work,” she breathed, dangling him by his ankle as she took in his soaked and glistening body. “I think we’ve found what job you’re going to have in the survivor compound, stress relief officer!”

“Uh…” he panted, tasting her juices with every breath, “I-If that’s what it takes, I’ll make sure to earn my keep!”

“I’m just fucking with you,” she giggled, laying him down between the towering pillows of her breasts, “now give me a few minutes to rest up and I’ll play with you…

John looked up at the fleshy hills on either side of him, letting the wonderful smell of her womanhood dry on his skin as her warmth enveloped him, a massive improvement from the cold back room of the store where he’d been holed up just that morning.

I needed that, he decided with a goofy grin, the world might have ended, but at least I met a girl! 

John stood on Barb’s shoulder, clothed again, looking down from the apartment rooftop at the thronging mobs of zombies below. After their romp they’d come up here to get some air. Now though, looking down at the thronging mobs of undead, both giant size and with a scattering of tinies, he wondered if it was a good idea to show their faces. The creatures below were converging on the building, occasionally pounding feebly at the brick façade and growling up at them.

“Is this place secure?” John asked nervously, gripping a strand of Barb’s brown hair tightly for balance.

“Oh yeah,” she said, waving dismissively, “I’ve got the whole first floor boarded up, and I put down a whole bunch of sticky traps to get any tiny sized infected that manage to slip through somewhere. I wasn’t joking when I said the tiny zombies are the worst, that’s how a lot of the rescue centers on the big side of town went down, a few tiny zombies got in and caused a new outbreak.”

Barb took out a pair of binoculars, casually scanning the city around them, “So, what did you do before all of this?” she asked casually.

“I worked at a corner store,” he replied, “but I was studying to be an aircraft mechanic.”

“Wow, were you going to join a tiny repair crew or something for the army?” Barb asked. Tiny repair crews were prized for delicate equipment, and most large aircraft had at least two or three at any given time.

“Something like that,” he said, looking overhead, “not a lot of jets flying these days though.” He turned to the giant girl’s billboard sized face, “what about you?”

She blushed, “Well I was uh… taking a gap year… or two.”

“Oh,” he said, embarrassed, “sorry I didn’t mean to-“

“Nah it’s fine,” she laughed, “if there’s one good thing about the apocalypse it’s that nobody can say ‘Barb you have to go back to school,’ or ‘Barb you need to get a job,’ or even, ‘Barb why don’t you ever talk to any nice boys?” She chuckled as she looked over the ruined cityscape, “and the NEET shall inherit the earth! Who was wasting their time now wagies!?” her words echoed above the moaning masses of undead, seemingly a chorus of agreement.

“All the plans I had suddenly don’t seem so important,” John muttered, “finishing school, covering my shifts at the store…”

“I didn’t really have much to lose,” Barb said with a small smile, “I’m kind of a loser, but you want to know what’s really screwed up?”

“What?”

“I was actually watching a zombie movie when this all happened,” she chuckled, “I don’t even remember which one… I threw it on for background noise while I was gaming. I just figured all the screaming and gunshots were really good sound effects.”

“That is kind of messed up,” he laughed, that is incredibly fucked up Johnny boy, he thought to himself, not the kind of thing that you’d have laughed about a week ago. He shook his head, maybe the end of the world was rattling him a bit more than he’d thought. Better take the laughs where you can, he decided.

“Hey, you hungry?” she asked suddenly.

John sat at the opening of the cavernous bag of Doritos, nibbling the corner of one of the massive chips, easily as big as his torso. Above him Barb chomped through them with ease, lifting up triangular pieces bigger than his whole body as she snacked.

“Sorry they’re a little stale,” she said offhandedly, “I got them in bulk after this flavor was discontinued.” She showed him the front of the bag, proudly proclaiming “Limited Edition: Cajun Invasion Mardi Gras Flavor” below the normal snack label.

“I haven’t eaten in two days, they’re amazing,” he growled, taking another large bite of the massive corn chip.

“Wash it down with some of God’s nectar!” she said eagerly, putting a small bottle cap in front of him. There was a crisp sound of a soda can being opened, and he watched as the enormous girl slowly poured him a few dribbles from her can of Mountain Dew Gamer Fuel. John glanced to the corner of the apartment where she’d gotten the soda, several palettes of the orange-red cans were stacked there, though he frowned as he realized just how many were empty.

“How long do you think we can stay here?” he asked quietly.

She bit her lip, “Well ah… you tinies don’t really eat much, but for me… I don’t know, a few more days maybe? I’m almost out of Dew and chips… the only reason I stocked up in the first place was because the New Vegas remake was coming out…” she sighed, “and now it never will. I was actually out looking for supplies when I noticed all the zeds going after you.”

“Do you know of anyone else nearby we could maybe link up with?” he asked, “army guys, police, anything like that?”

“Wow, look at you already kicking me into gear!” Barb laughed nervously, “I uh… hadn’t really looked much, or made plans, I’m kind of winging this whole thing, you know?”

John sighed, “okay, well do you have any way to contact anyone?”

“Not since the internet went out,” she admitted, “I was on a Russian Counterstrike server when it failed. From what those guys were saying the infection is everywhere…” She picked him up and carried him over to her dresser, where a police CV radio sat next to her gun belt. “I took this stuff off a cop who uh… didn’t need it anymore, but I haven’t been able to get the radio to work.”

John walked over to it and saw the small handles on the side, too small for a giant to see it, “I think I can get this open,” he muttered. Most electronics were maintained and fine tuned by tinies, apparently this police radio was no exception. He grinned as the small plastic cover popped right off, “Let me see if I can do anything in here…”

“Ah, that’s nice,” a husky woman’s voice echoed overhead as Peter struggled to rub the gigantic sole of the towering foot in front of him. “Tinies really were just made for certain jobs,” the girl said, crossing her arms behind her head. He spared a glance up the long legs, to skirt of the cheerleading uniform, where a pair of bright blue panties waited underneath. He’d meant to glance at his captor’s face, but he lingered just a second too long. “Oooh, sneaking a peek?” she giggled.

“N-No!” he insisted, but it was too late, the enormous girl’s foot scrunched down, casually pinching his body between her toes and lifting him up like a sack of potatoes. He grunted in pain as she squeezed his midsection, giggling as he grasped the bright red toenails he’d spent hours painting.

“It’s okay, teach,” the cheerleader teased, “I know you want me… any sane guy would.”

Before the world had gone mad, Peter had been the university cheerleading team’s private tutor. It had been an easy way to make some extra cash while getting his master’s degree, and in spite of his tiny size the girls had always been mostly respectful… and when they hadn’t the cheer coach had always had his back. Now though, the college cheerleading coach was out moaning with the other million undead cannibals, along with everyone else who could have brought a little sanity to the situation. When the cheer captain had announced she was keeping him “for protection” he’d dared hope she was just being nice, now though…

“There’s a clothing shop for tinies on the lower level of the mall,” she giggled, “I’m going to dress you up like a little doll later Petey… we’re gonna have some fun.

Her musings were interrupted as the door to the mall’s security office swung open, revealing another one of the cheerleaders, a petite blonde with an eager expression. While the captain had insisted that her girls all maintain their cheerleading uniforms for “discipline” there were some additions, namely the gun belt hanging just over the skirt, and the military helmet on the girl’s head.

“We’ve finished blocking off the lower loading bays Celia!” she said excitedly, “no more zeds can get in-“

“Excuse me!” Celia snapped, “what do you call me when you’re on duty?”

The other cheerleader cleared her throat, “Sorry Cheer Captain Rhodes,” She gave her a quick salute, and Celia smiled and nodded for the girl to continue. “We’ve blocked off the last of the entrances, and the zombies in the mall have been eliminated. We’ve also gotten the generators up and running, we’ll have power for all the stores!”

“Good,” Celia said with a grin, “you hear that Petey?” she squeezed him again, causing him to wince as the new cheerleader just giggled at his plight, “the nail salon is about to be open again, you can give us all real pedicures, doesn’t that sound fun?”

“Y-Yes Cheer Captain,” he stammered. Inwardly he groaned, with the internet gone and all the TV stations permanently off the air the cheer squad had sought new forms of entertainment, and as the lone tiny and the lone male in the group that entertainment was often him in some way.

The other cheerleader gulped nervously, seemingly emboldened by the captain’s good mood, “Uh, Cheer Captain, we were thinking… since we’ve got a secure place now, maybe we could try contacting someone else?”

Celia’s eyes narrowed, and unconsciously she curled her toes, causing her tiny prisoner to yelp in surprise.

“Who else?” she asked neutrally.

“Uh… anyone I guess,” the other cheerleader stammered, “the army maybe? They could send in a helicopter and get us out of here…”

Celia just laughed, and rolled her eyes, “Please, there is no army anymore! It’s a new world, and we’re the queens of it! I don’t get why so many of you girls are so eager to find someone else to boss us around!”

“But-“

“Now you listen up!” Celia snapped, rage coming over her features as she slapped the desk angrily, “I’m running this monkey farm now! It was me who saw the potential in fortifying the mall! It was me who got rid of those bikers who were in here when we arrived, and it’s me calling the shots, got it!”

“Yes, Cheer Captain!” the girl squeaked apologetically.

“Now get out of here,” she snarled. The girl left, slamming the security office door on her way out as she fled the cheer captain’s wrath.

Celia smirked, it’s good to be the queen, she thought, reaching down to pluck her boy-toy out from between her toes. She cradled him in her hands a moment, smiling at his nervous expression. She’d had a crush on the team’s tiny tutor since he’d gotten the job, and now he was hers… along with everything else.

“S-She’s right,” Peter spoke up, “Celia, you’ve got to-“

“Captain Rhodes,” she giggled, squeezing him in her hand and putting her thumb under his chin, forcing him to look her in the eyes.

“No, I’m not calling you that!” he snarled, frustration from weeks of being her toy boiling over, “this is insane! You’ve got to get in touch with someone to rescue us! And you can’t keep treating me like this, I’m your tutor, not a toy-“

*Pft*

She spat at him, cutting him off as the glob of saliva coated his face, causing him to cough and sputter as it filled his mouth and nose. The blonde cheerleader laughed loudly, her face a mask of sadistic glee as she watched him struggle for breath from such a small gesture.

“Don’t sass me,” she said once he’d finally wiped enough of her bubbly spit off his face to breathe. She brought him up to her face and grew serious a moment, “there’s nobody left that can stop me Petey, no university, no cops, no Tiny Protective Services, just you and me, so making me happy is your number one job now. Got it?”

“Y-Yes,” he stammered.

“Good!” Celia beamed, “You’re such a good tiny…” she patted his head with her fingertip, “now… you do have a point about contacting more people,” she sighed, leaning back in the swivel chair, “I’ve thrown my share of parties, and the end of the world is the biggest party ever! The most important part of a good party? Making sure you’ve got the right people at it. I’m going to be broadcasting a little invite soon, and we’ll see who shows up! If they’re the right sorts of people they’ll be joining the cheer squad. Who knows? Maybe I’ll get some more tiny boys to add to my collection.”

Peter swallowed nervously, the slick aftertaste of her saliva still on his tongue, “A-And if they’re not the right sorts of people?”

Celia just laughed, “Well, the coach tried to spoil my fun too, didn’t she?”

Peter gulped, holy shit… did she just admit she… got rid of the coach? He’d suspected it, but hadn’t said anything, the cheerleaders were fanatically loyal to her now, and he was just her pet tiny.

She sighed and stood up, seemingly oblivious to his horror, “I’d better go address the troops,” she said, “Now, where to keep my tiny safe?” She grinned, glancing at her scuffed over white tennis shoes. He looked at her pleadingly, but she just had a smug smirk on her face as she bent over, gently tossing him underhand down into the right one. He landed with a grunt on the soft insole, the vinegary odor of the hundreds of hours of foot sweat already hitting his nose. He looked up to see the giant foot he’d spent the last hour rubbing sliding into a fuzzy white sock. Celia spared him one last grin, that terribly smug expression that conveyed just how much she loved how far their relationship had shifted, and then the tip of her foot came down. With practiced haste he scurried to the toe of her shoe, where he’d have a small amount of breathing room. A second later the socked foot slid over him, pressing against him as the white canvas scrunched playfully over his head, matting his hair as he was sealed away in her shoe.

“Perfect,” Celia said, playfully pressing her shoe down. There was enough padding in her shoe that the tiny man wouldn’t die… probably, or at least he hadn’t so far, but it probably wasn’t fun for him. Putting her best foot forward in a motion that put pressure on her tiny captive, she gleefully walked out into the mall to plan her next move with her followers.

John leapt back as the car sized radio crackled to life. Barb looked up from the bed, where she’d stripped down to her underwear and had been reading an old manga volume by lamplight. She tossed the book away and hurriedly ran over, causing him to stumble as she all but crashed into the dresser.

“Hey, you did it!” Barb exclaimed eagerly.

There was a lot of static, but a voice could be made out, * TSS* We have shelter, we have food, the answer to infection! To anyone who can hear this, make your way to the Monroeville Mall, we will be ready to accept any other survivors!”

“Hey!” John called as Barb plucked him up. She tucked him gently into the side of her sports bra, just under her armpit. He wanted to protest, but as the damp skin started seeping into him he felt a little woozy… and a little excited. He glanced up and saw the bristles of her growing armpit hair, no razors in the apocalypse , he thought dreamily.

If Barb was aware of the effect her musk was having on him she didn’t show it, instead holding the radio up and clicking the button, “Hello?” she asked. She frowned, only static answered her, “hey, is anyone out there?”

“Y-You’ve got to say over,” John managed, fighting the dirty thoughts welling up in his head as a drop of her sweat plopped onto his head, causing his hair to stick to his scalp.

“IS ANYONE THERE, OVER?” Barb repeated, frustrated. Only static answered them, and she sighed, placing the radio back on the table. “Well you got it to pick up something,” she sighed, “Monroeville Mall is only a couple of miles from here…”

“Can we make it?” John asked eagerly.

“I don’t know,” Barb mused. She looked down at herself, she wasn’t quite chubby, but she wasn’t thin either, “I uh… I’m not great at cross country,” she admitted, which was a nice way of saying she hadn’t run a mile since high school. She chuckled a moment, “Call me crazy… but that sounded like this girl I used to know.”

“Oh?” John asked, “who?”

“Cheerleader bitch from high school, she used to bully me, called be Barbie Big Butt, shit like that,” Barb muttered. She perked up a moment, “She’s probably zombie chow by now, no way someone like her would have made it.”

John groaned suddenly as he shifted, the sheer material of the giant girl’s sports bra pressing painfully against the pheromone fueled injection.

“Uh, Barb,” he managed, “could you-“

Barb lifted her arm and plucked John out from under her armpit, giggling a moment at the tent in his pants.

“I heard tinies can get kind of ah… well you know, around big girls.” She couldn’t help but smirk, “I guess the apocalypse is going to be kind of hard on you tinies, there’s not a lot of time for us giants to clean or put on perfumes or whatever.”

“I’ll manage,” he said with a weak smile, “Now uh… about that mall, we should work out a plan to get there.”

“I’m still not sold on it,” Barb muttered, “I’ve seen a lot of movies about this kind of thing, and it never seems to go well when everyone gets together in one place, it just draws more zombies.”

“Yeah but they said they’ve got food, and an answer to infection!” John protested.

Barb was about to reply when they heard a series of crashes from the floors below, followed by a wail of excited moaning and growling. Barb ran to the window, causing John’s world to blur as he held onto her finger for dear life.

“Oh shit,” Barb said, her face going pale as she saw the mottled grey hands pulling the boards free from the first floor entrances. Zombies were already shambling and stumbling in through the gaps, and between their legs an entire ant swarm of zombie tinies teemed, a carpet of death beneath the feet of their larger peers as the horde began to flood into the apartment building.

“I think the choice just got made for us!” John shouted, panic rising in his voice as he gazed at the mob below.

“The mall it is,” Barb said in a grim tone. “Hold on!”

John’s stomach lurched as he was stuffed deep into Barb’s cleavage, the sports bra pushing her breasts up into a massive valley that easily swallowed him up. His descent was lubricated by her sweat, and he soon felt her chest mold around him, sealing him safely away from the world.

Barb threw her old anime t-shirt on and then grabbed her rifle and tactical vest. The piece de resistance to her outfit was her gas mask, it wasn’t much protection against the undead, and the odds of running into poisonous gas were pretty low, but it looked cool, and if she was cool… well a cool person could do the kind of things that needed to be done here.

Okay Barb, you’re not a useless NEET, you’re a badass apocalypse survivor packing heat! She quickly checked her magazines, frowning as she realized she only had two left for her rifle. You’re packing some heat, she thought grimly, just be careful with your shots, don’t waste ammo… it’s just like Resident Evil!

With a battle cry Barb kicked down her door, sprinting down the hallway as the hungry dead poured in.

Chapter End Notes:

A strange idea I had that just wouldn't shuffle out of my mind lol.