- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one was written in a rush to get a fantasy of mine on paper. Hopefully the quality doesn't reflect that too badly. 

It had been a while since her and I went anywhere together for a myriad of reasons. For me, work had consistently gotten in the way of my duties as a husband. Long hours and extreme stress led to very little alone time with her, and zero time to go on any real dates. 

For my wife, it was a lot of the same. Her job was getting more and more demanding, and it had shifted our entire dynamic. She had always been my dream girl, and her dominant nature played a huge role in that. Now though, I'd be lucky if she had the energy to command a massage. 

Today was different though. We finally had a shared day off, and neither of us could stop smiling. I waited until we both had our shoes on for the big date before approaching. I wrapped my hand beneath the wavy, black waterfall of her hair, resting it on her neck as I leaned in. "Today I really want to be pushed around." I whispered, kissing her lips and pulling away just far enough to see her smiling green eyes, "You're always my boss," I continued, "but today you own me."

She giggled at me and gave me another kiss. "Today, huh?" Her warm, soft voice answered, "That's odd, I thought I always owned you." She traced her hand down my torso to point out how easily she turned me on. 

We departed shortly after, though the destination was not shared with me. She got to decide, as always, and I was along for the ride, quite literally as I buckled myself into the passenger seat. I was extremely excited to see what she had in store. Usually anywhere we visited would end abruptly so I could be dragged home for her to have her way with me. I wouldn't have it any other way. 

It didn't take long for her to park outside of an office building I had never seen. "We're here." she said, standing from her seat. She slid her purse onto her shoulder and grabbed the small bottle of orange juice she had been sipping since breakfast. She wasn't the type to play innocent or proper, and often punctuated her sentences with loud sips from whatever drink she had with her that day. She waited for me to stand too and tugged my collar to signal I should follow. 

Inside the building was a very clinical waiting room, with a receptionist sitting just behind a plexiglass barrier. I was walked over to the receptionist, where of course, my wife took charge. "Hi," she said, "He's getting the procedure done today."

The nurse glared at me until I smiled back before she produced a clipboard with a few pages of paperwork. "Fill this out, and we'll be right with you." The clipboard had a ton of personal questions, and some odd ones too. The header, however, was what really caught my eye.

"Human Reduction Program?" I asked, turning toward my smiling wife, "What is all this?" None of the other questions gave any context clues.

"Sign away. Now." She responded sternly, taking a loud gulp from her orange juice, "You're just signing yourself over as my property. That's what you wanted, isn't it?"  I really couldn't rebut that. It was just surreal to have such a concept realized publically. 

Still, I signed every last box and handed the clipboard over to the receptionist. When I handed her the clipboard, she went through the lines one by one. "Let's see here…" she thought aloud, "Ownership goes to… your spouse… Looks like we're all set! Right this way." She left her shut-off cubical and unlatched the dividing door. I was let through, but the door was held long enough for my wife to follow along too. 

We were led down a long hallway with doors on each side, beckoned forward only by the fluorescent lights overhead. "Excited yet?" My wife nudged me to ask, "Soon you'll be all mine."

I wasn't really sure what was going on. How was she going to own me? Why did it require a clinic like this? What kind of procedure would result in that outcome? I had to ask. "What, are you getting me branded or something?"

She laughed. "You're so cute and oblivious. You'll see soon." She smiled and faced forward. 

The receptionist finally stopped us at the last set of doors. "Here we are!" She said, staring directly into my eyes, "You can step into this room…" she said, turning then to my wife, "and you'll come with me to fit the settings to your liking."

I watched the two women enter another room as I found myself in some kind of cylindrical chamber. I stood in the center and waited, unsure of what I could even be waiting for. Several minutes passed before I was greeted with a quick burst of light, not dissimilar to a camera's flash. My eyes took a while to adjust back though, and I began to rub them.

My vision was barely returning to normal when the earth below began to shake. As I opened my eyes, my heart sank as I saw a pair of obelisks crashing into the ground in a horrific rhythm headed right for me! I nearly fell over as I craned my neck to see what force of nature was barreling toward me, only to be greeted by the face of my wife. She was somehow a mile tall now, and I froze as my brain attempted to make sense of it. 

As her feet got close enough, I got a full idea of just how big the size difference was. I was now eye-level with her ankle. Given her shoes, probably about four or five inches tall. I couldn't move a muscle, only made worse by her shadowed smile in the sky. 

"Wow." She said, beginning a squat that looked to me like a skyscraper collapsing, "I can't believe this actually works." Her hand descended and wrapped around my entire torso at once, squeezing shockingly hard for how little effort it looked like. She carried me up to her face, which was too large now to see all at once. She was big enough to engulf my entire field of view. "This isn't the worst toy size…" she said as if examining a potential purchase. "Let's go a little smaller."

Swiftly I was returned to the floor as she made her exit. I found my voice just as the door closed behind her. "No!" I yelled in an abundance of fear. I loved being dominated by her, but being bug sized was just dangerous!

Another flash hit me suddenly and I fell backwards, rubbing my eyes profusely. I must've been looking directly at the source that time, and couldn't see for much longer. By the time I opened my eyes, she was squatting above me again, though this time things were much different. I was at the toe of her shoe, and the garment extended seemingly forever into the distance. As I looked upward, her face seemed to be further from me than any planet… and she didn't look happy.

Her hand moving toward her face produced nearly enough gust to flip me over. Her tongue escaped her lips and wetted the tip of her thumb. By the time I realized why, her finger was already hurtling toward me. I could see every swirl in her thumbprint like dry canyons, except for the bit headed for me which had overflowing rivers standing still. Every part of me felt a jolt of adrenaline as I assumed she was prepared to squish me entirely. Instead though, I collided into the rivers of the tip of her thumb, sticking firmly to the digit by nothing but a little saliva. 

Instantly the wind was knocked out of me as she lifted her hand from the floor. As slow and careful as she was probably being, it was like traveling a million miles for me. As the vertigo faded, I could see nothing but her brilliant green left eye. Her pupil alone seemed like the infinite void of space as I stared into the darkness. "What am I supposed to do with this?" Her voice boomed from below, loud enough to make my ears pop, despite seeming to only be a whisper to herself. 

She turned toward the door and began walking, still holding me on her raised thumb. She approached the receptionist and held me out toward her. Somehow, this was much more terrifying. Her unamused look made me feel even smaller as her eyes practically crossed to focus on me. I tried to look any other direction but ended up even more stunned as I noticed the low cut shirt below, displaying a chasm of cleavage so expansive, I'd certainly never be seen again if I fell in. 

My wife forced a chuckle, "Why is he this small?" She asked, sounding strangely indignant. 

"When he shrank the first time," the receptionist started with a bored sigh, "you reduced him by a massive percentage. Then you came back in here and hit the 'again' button."

A scoff escaped the other titan. "I adjusted the thing before I hit it to only take another inch!" Her concern wasn't helping me feel any safer.

"If you make an adjustment," the employee continued, motioning to a control panel on her left, "You have to press 'reduce.' The 'again' button always repeats the last shrink."

"Okay." My wife responded, groaning like she still wanted a reason to be upset, "Is there any way to grow him back a little? I don't really want a dust mite for a husband." I wanted to reply in offense, but I was still busy hyperventilating from the fear of everything. 

"Yes," the receptionist responded, "we have a lot of customers waiting though, so you'll need to make a follow up appointment. Let's go see what we have later in the day." The two titanesses walked through the same way we came in, with my entire body being carried along like a crumb stuck to my wife's hand. 

The receptionist sat back in her cubicle and my owner exited the hall back into the waiting room, standing at the counter. "The sooner the better." She said under her breath.

Several minutes passed with hundreds of loud keystrokes just beyond the plexiglass. Eventually the worker sat back in her chair and peered out toward us. "Looks like the next open appointment is next Monday, first thing in the morning."

Silence grew only to be shattered all at once. "Monday?!" My wife practically yelled, "Are you serious?"

"Yes ma'am." She replied, scrolling the calendar again as if it would change, "We're booked tight tomorrow, unfortunately, and we aren't open on weekends."

"That's just great." My wife growled, turning to march out of the establishment, "This is such bullshit." Her stomping made me feel like I would fall any second. As she got outside, she retrieved her orange juice from her purse. It felt like she must've forgotten about me as she unscrewed the cap with the same hand I was attached to, but she went back to her thumbs-up pose as soon as it was open. 

I took a deep breath, finally trying to speak. "But what about the appointment?" I asked, quickly finding out that she couldn't hear me anyway. She took a big swig of her drink and put it down on a bench outside the clinic. Her hand next retrieved her phone and I watched her type with one hand "Human reduction near me." She navigated a few entries, seeing the next one twenty miles away. She opened the website and saw no available appointments either. 

"This is so stupid." She rolled her eyes. Going back to the search, she clicked on the next farthest one and smiled as there were plenty of open slots. She tapped on the directions tab and her smile faded as she realized it was a three hour drive.

I looked back and forth from the phone screen to her face for a while, starting to get a bit concerned by how hesitant she was being. Eventually, her free thumb met the bottom of her screen and slid up, closing the app. 

She sighed loudly. "Well, sorry little guy." she said, though it was hard to imagine someone so big was talking to me. "I can't miss work on Monday, and it's not really worth driving that far either…" I felt my jaw fall agape. "This sucks." She continued, grabbing her drink again, "I was so excited to turn you into a permanent toy."

The tone of giving up wasn't just for show. She was hardly finished talking as she pressed her thumb against the rim of the plastic orange juice bottle and scraped toward the tip, dislodging me from her finger and depositing me into a drop of the acidic drink on the inner rim. My body must've been just enough weight to cause the drip to run, sending me into free fall inside the bottle. It was just a personal sized orange juice bottle. Not even a full liter, and it looked like an infinite ocean in every direction. 

"I forgive you by the way sweetie." She said aloud, "It's not really your fault that you're too small to be useful. Love you!"

Her sentence was punctuated by the upturning of the orange ocean, now flowing like rapids toward a pair of lips I had kissed so many times before. I did everything in my power to swim away, but for every stroke I took, I was smacked and thrown by orange pulp big enough to hit like a falling tree branch. The deep tones of her gulps made my heart skip a beat, and the periodic sipping noise was enough to make my ears ring. 

It was quickly apparent that I was just prolonging the inevitable, but the decision wasn't mine to make. I was closing in on the neck of the bottle just as two bits of pulp constrained my arms, wrapping around me entirely. I was completely tied up and heading toward her mouth at break-neck speeds. Just as I approached, her soft lips clamped down, trapping me between the pink ceiling and floor just long enough for another massive gulping noise. Once her lips opened, juice began to flow again, with the last sipping sound needed to knock my hearing out for good. 

Tied up and helpless, the currents of juice carried me directly to her throat. I tried everything to just get a single arm free, but the pulp had me bound too tightly. All I could do was scream as I flew clear over her tongue and down her gullet. She drank and swallowed so quickly, I never even made contact with her tongue at all. My wife swallowed me without ever even tasting me. Nothing made me feel more pathetic. 

As I fell into her stomach, I could suddenly hear voices just beyond the wall. "We just had a cancellation," the familiar, but muffled voice of the receptionist spoke, "We can fit you in right now if you'd like."

"That's okay." The booming voice of my wife echoed around me, "We worked something out."

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed. As a side note, I'd like to post more stories here, if for no other reason than to keep a website I've been a fan of for years supplied with new stuff. It's been great to see more posts lately, and I hope people continue finding and adding to the site.