- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Single chapter story for now.  Gentle.

Author's Chapter Notes:


Thin slivers of morning light peeked through the blinds, casting soft light over the tall figure in the bed. As the sunlight warmed her limbs, the mass under the sheets began to stir.

"Ahn! Morning already?" Maddie threw the sheets off her upper body, sitting up and rubbing her tired eyes with a yawn.

"Hmm… time to get going, I guess!" 

The woman was instantly filled with energy. She bounded out of bed and skipped towards her closet, her graceful feet padding along the carpet. Maddie pulled the closet door open, revealing a large walk-in closet. Every wall was lined with shoes and shoe boxes. She carefully pulled a particular shoebox from one shelf, lifting the lid slowly and taking a big breath, filling her lungs.

"MORNIN' HONEY!" She yelled.

"AH! Jesus Christ, Maddie! You're gonna give me a heart attack!" 

A small male voice came from within the box. Laying on a doll-sized bed was a dark-haired man about the size of the palm of your hand. It was Kevin, her husband.

"Hehe, sorry baby! I just wanted you to hear my voice first thing today!"

Kevin could feel the heat from his wife's breath wafting over him, warming him up and leaving him feeling a little moist. "Ugh. Well, give me a sec to calm down." 

"Nope! You know what today is, right babe?" Maddie grinned.

"Yes, yes, my love. I know." Kevin has never been a morning person, but he absolutely adored Maddie. Maybe not her little pranks, though.

"Yay! Let's get ready."

***

A few years ago, a mysterious product arrived in the mail. It came in a generic postal box, and had no return address. It looked like a sports drink with no label, but was the same electric blue as any other. He never did find out who or where the package came from, but he put the drink in the fridge until he could sort it out. 

Unfortunately, he made the mistake of absentmindedly grabbing the drink after waking up late for work the very next morning. Kevin hastily chugged it on his way to the car. As he finished the drink, he instantly started feeling a dull ache in his joints. The feeling quickly spread and grew until he was doubled over in pain.

"What the fuck?"

He reached over to lean on the car and suddenly realized he was leaning on the tire, instead. His size had more than halved. Now about 3 feet tall and with his clothes starting to sag off, he panicked.

"Oh my god!" Realizing he was still shrinking, Kevin turned and began running back towards the house. 

He kept tripping on his pants, eventually stepping out of them. As he reached a hand out to the door knob to get back inside, he felt another surge of pain, doubling over again. When he reached up he realized he had instantly dropped in size again and the world looked completely different.

Kevin was lost in a mound of fabric and darkness. He climbed his way out through his tie loop, coming out on top of the shirt he had just been wearing. He looked around and realized he was now the size of a toy doll and nothing was within reach anymore.

After making his way behind a potted plant, Kevin hid until his wife came home. She stomped her way up to their front stoop, every 'clack' of her shiny black high heels making the ground shake under Kevin's tiny body.

"Maddie! Psst! Maddie!"

Maddie heard a faint squeak, but looked around and didn't see anyone nearby. She proceeded to pull her keys out of her purse. Her stocking-covered legs looked like towering skyscrapers from his vantage point. Maddie always looked great in her work suits but at this size she looked… awe-inspiring.  

Kevin froze in place as he stared open-mouthed at her. He could practically see the individual fibers of her clothing wrapped tightly around her body. Her skirt ebbed and flowed over her thighs almost ethereally. Her fingers, now almost his size, were lithe and delicate. Long blonde hair shone like a golden flowing cape across her back. Kevin's eyes drifted to his favorite feature on her body, her voluptuous ass. Now practically mountains, Maddie's behind could serve as a king sized bed for Kevin, and then some. He noticed the subtle dip between her cheeks through the fabric of her skirt as she turned and moved about while looking for her lost keys. 

As she shuffled around in the bag, Kevin ran over to her legs. He was only a few feet away, but it felt like ages before he reached her foot. At his size, it was closer to a 40 yard dash. He looked up at her stocking-clad legs, catching a glimpse of the blue lace panties she wore under her knee-length skirt.

"Maddie! MADDIE!" Kevin jumped onto her foot and clutched onto it for dear life.

"WAAAHHHHH! OH MY GOD, EW!" Maddie frantically kicked her foot around, but Kevin hung on as hard as he could. 

"MADDIE! STOP, IT'S ME! It's Kevin!"

She finally heard his voice clearly now.

"K-Kevin?" She leaned over carefully, staring at what she had thought was an abnormally large bug on her foot. She gasped when she finally recognized the small face. "KEVIN! Oh my god, what the hell happened to you?"

Maddie brought him inside, but they couldn't figure out what was in that drink or how to reverse it. With time, the two learned to deal with their new situation. It wasn't too bad, really. Kevin was very useful at his size. He could clean areas previously unreached, squeeze into tight spaces, and whether Maddie admitted it or not, she rather enjoyed having her own living Ken doll.

***

After breakfast and cleaning up, it was time for Maddie's favorite activity. She was a hard working business woman during the day, but in her free time she was a moderately successful foot model. To promote herself, she was very active on social media, modeling shoes or new nail products. The most fun, though, was posting new toenail polish and designs at least once a week.

This was a new pursuit, thanks to Kevin's little accident. See, he was very artistic, and at his new size, Maddie could show off intricate and oddly symmetrical designs that other nail technicians struggled to pull off with tiny brushes.  Kevin's previous career as an illustrator meant he knew his way around paint and designs.

"Ready, Kev?" Maddie asked excitedly.

"Yep, let's do it." 

Maddie picked Kevin up and popped him into her back pants pocket. They were yoga pants, so it was pretty tight, but it was a short walk to the living room where she had already set up the foot spa and all the pedicure and nail art tools they would need.

She turned on the foot spa, letting it warm up and the bubbles come to life. She bent over excessively, making the fabric of the yoga pants tighten as she did so. 

"Eep!" Kevin had the breath squeezed out of his body as he was pressed into her gorgeous ass. "*cough* Ma-Mad… *cough*"  

"Ahaha! Oopsie!" Maddie stood straight again to let Kevin breathe.

"You- *cough* You knew exactly what you were doing there!" Kevin said angrily.

"Aww," She pulled him out of her back pocket by the back of his shirt, holding him dangling in front of her face and pouting at him, "Dwoes bwaby not wike it?"

Kevin crossed his arms in a tantrum, causing Maddie to narrow her eyes at him.

"You know you like it." She teased.

"Hmph. Whatever." he mumbled. 

She leaned down and dropped him on the floor next to the spa rather roughly. Stepping on her left heel, she popped her shoe off easily. She then did the same to her right shoe. After that, she settled back into her chair to relax. It was time for Kevin to take over.

Kevin clasped the tops of her fluffy lavender socks, peeling them off her feet. It took a lot of work on his part, but it was something Maddie expected of him. Of course, she didn't always make it easy on him. On some days, it seemed like she picked the longest and most difficult socks to remove.  He dragged the socks, each one more than twice as long as he was tall, away and she dipped her feet into the foot bath.

"Ahh…" Maddie sighed in pleasure.

"Temp okay?" Kevin called out as he started to peel his small shirt off, which had been taken from a doll clothing set.

"Mm-hmm. It's perfect. Hurry up!"

"Okay, okay." Kevin pulled the rest of his clothes off and stuck his arms straight up into the air.

Maddie leaned down and pinched him between her fingers, lifting him off the carpet.  She held him a few feet above the water, which at his vantage point would have been like dropping from an olympic high dive.  

"This is good right?" Maddie smirked.

"HOLD O-" Before he could finish his sentence, she let go and dropped him into the warm bubbling water. He quickly surfaced, sputtering.

"Oof, that's fucking hot!" Kevin jumped a little, leaning against the wall of the foot spa.

"It's fine, it's fine!" Maddie waved a hand dismissively.

He slowly acclimated to the water, sitting on a small ledge meant for essential oils or bath salts. Maddie sloshed her feet back and forth over the jets, relishing in the gentle massage they provided. Without realizing it, she caused huge waves to flow from her toes over Kevin's head.

"Wgrbbrlggl!" He was caught by surprise, choking on the splash for a moment. "Babe, quit!"

"Relaaax." Maddie hardly batted an eyelash. This happened every time, and Kevin should have learned by now to expect it. They spent some time soaking and enjoyed a few more playful splashes.

"I'm good now, Kev." She prodded him with her massive toe, now slightly wrinkled from the warm water.

Kevin sighed but obediently stood up. Maddie leaned over and handed him pedicure tools, one by one. Kevin placed each metal tool in the water next to him so he could access them easily, each about the size of a spear to his small body.  Despite his small stature, Kevin was strong and durable. He was able to handle the tools without much trouble, even with them being up to his shoulders.

He started with a long tool that had a flat spatula at one end, using it to scrape across the tops of Maddie's toenails, pushing the cuticle back and off each toe carefully. With his size, he could see every crevice and area that needed cleaning. His entire hand could easily get under a nail to do fine detail work.

After taking care of every toe on both feet, Kevin moved on to a tool with a scoop on one end, carefully negotiating it around and underneath each toenail to clean out dead skin and debris.

"Ow!" Maddie reacted to a particularly rough poke from Kevin, kicking her foot involuntarily. It sent Kevin flying backwards into the water. "Oh, oops! Hehe!"

Maddie quickly used her foot to pinch the submerged man between her toes and lift him from the water.  Wedged tightly between her toes, he gasped and wiped the water from his face.  She brought her foot back to the tools and gently dropped him next to them. He caught his breath before continuing. This, too, was pretty common for them by this point. They finished off with a tool that had a rough file at one end to rub the skin under Maddie's foot, making it soft and supple again. It always tickled her, though, so Kevin did his best to hang on to the ledge to keep from going under again each time she twitched.

After cleaning, Maddie pulled Kevin out of the water and set him on a towel on top of the coffee table to dry off. He watched her swing her colossal legs up and over his head, landing her feet on the table next to him. A wave of humidity radiated from her feet. The smell of the essential oils filled the air around him.

Maddie hummed happily as Kevin changed gears to tend to her needs, grabbing a small wash cloth and toweling her feet dry. The next step was moisturizing. Her skin needed to be perfectly nourished before they could even start on the nails, as that could involve harsh irritants. It was a lot of work keeping feet photo-ready. Maddie leaned forward and grabbed the bottle of moisturizer, popping the lid open and holding it over his head.

"Babe, don't get it all over me this time, okay?" He pleaded.

"Uh-huh!" Maddie replied happily, biting her bottom lip as she concentrated on shaking out the last little bit of moisturizer from the bottle. Kevin squeezed his eyes shut as he held his hands palm-up. He knew how this would likely end.

She shook the bottle once - nothing. Twice - still nothing. A third time.

'SPLAT!'

A huge glob of lotion exploded from the end of the tube, mostly covering Kevin's head and shoulders and dripping down his back.

"Blegh!"

"AHAHAHA! Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Maddie held a hand to her mouth, giggling into it and clearly not sorry.

She put the now-empty bottle on the table and leaned back again, lifting one leg and pressing the ball of her foot against Kevin's body.

"Oh, what now?!" Kevin shook his hands out, sending droplets of lotion flying.

"Are you kidding me?! This shit is so expensive! I'm not wasting a drop." 

She rubbed her foot up and down along Kevin's chest, angling it to get lotion from all over his body across the bottom of her foot. 

"Turn around!" She demanded. Kevin did as he was told and she then used her other foot to reclaim the lotion along his back. "Actually… there is still too much on you."

"Well whaddya want me to do about it?" Kevin was swiping his hands along his arms and flinging them to the side, trying to discard the remaining lotion that was starting to soak into his own skin.

He suddenly felt himself being enveloped by pillowy darkness. Maddie put both of her feet, soles together, on either side of Kevin's body. Wedging him between her feet in butterfly pose, she rolled them back and forth.

Kevin tried to whine, but his lungs could scarcely expand. He was being compressed in between her lubricated feet. The rose-scented lotion smelled even stronger on her warm skin, and the humidity still floating off of Maddie's feet made it even harder to take a breath. His body was being used as an applicator to smear the lotion in all the right places. 

Kevin struggled to keep his body oriented in one direction, but he was losing his position in space. His senses were in overdrive - the combination of strong aromas and enveloping heat was intoxicating. The friction had become too strong as the lotion absorbed into her skin and lost its slippery nature, making him twirl in place. 

Suddenly, the movement stopped and Kevin was dropped to his knees on the table. He was so dizzy. All he could do was take gasping breaths and moan uncomfortably until the world stopped spinning. He had the faint recollection of hearing Maddie giggle. As troublesome as she could be, he loved hearing that sound.

"Too… too much, Maddie…" he groaned.

She leaned her face in close to him, propping her chin directly on the table just inches away. "Was it fun, though? Like a theme park ride?"

With every word, hot minty breath brushed across Kevin's sweating body. He sighed, putting his hands on his hips petulantly. He looked up to see Maddie's pouting lips and large eyes. He sighed.

"Haa… it was fun, baby." He smiled.

Maddie broke into a wide grin. "YAY!"

"Ah-ah-ah! Too loud!" Kevin covered his ears. 

"Hehehe!"

"You're cute, you know that?" He asked.

"Yep!"

Kevin walked up to her, placing his miniature hands on either side of her mouth and planting a sweet kiss onto her plump lips. After a moment of taking in each other's smiles, Maddie sat back up.

"All righty, now rub!" 

Her feet settled down on the table again and Kevin used his muscular arms to really work the remaining lotion into her skin. He made sure to rub from the ball of her foot and along her velvety smooth arch down to the firm heel. Then he went around her slender ankles and back up the top of her foot to her toes.

"Mmm…" Maddie moaned.

"Good?"

"Yeah, it's like a teeny tiny massage."

Now that Maddie's skin was in top shape, they could move on to the actual nail art. They chose a few colors and decorations and Kevin got to work. He meticulously organized his materials around his wife's feet. Hopping onto a thick coffee-table book, he applied the nail polish in small, precise strokes. Over time, Kevin had become quite skilled at maneuvering the bucket-sized nail polish cap. Unfortunately, the chemical fumes from the polish and glue were very harsh on his small nose and lungs, meaning he had to take breaks to get a fresh breath in. With the nail polish applied, he stepped down to get the accessories.  He carefully applied nail glue to rhinestones the size of his fist, reaching up to apply them, and then added glitter and charms. Maddie mostly let him make the creative choices. Of course, if there was something she wanted, she got it - glitter was always required. 

When they were done, Maddie's toes sported a beautiful sunset-themed color palette. Purples, pinks, and oranges graced each toenail in a subtle gradient. Her big toe had a rhinestone sun setting over the horizon.

"Oh, it's beautiful!" Maddie gushed, spreading her toes to get a good look at each one.

"You like it, honey?" 

"I LOVE IT!"

Kevin sighed with the relief of a job well done. He still loved making art. It wasn't what he imagined his art would be, but he had to admit this was an opportunity to do something truly unique. He took some time to admire his work.  Maddie's already lovely feet looked downright glamorous now that they were adorned with brilliantly colored nail art.  

Kevin was so caught up admiring his work, he didn't realize he had been staring for a while.

"Man, you really like my feet huh?"

"...Hm?  Yeah, yeah of course." He said, still a little distracted.

"Well, that's good." Maddie smirked. "I'm going to take some pics so I can edit them for posting later."

She lifted her feet off the table and stood up, taking extreme care not to mess up her social media gold.  She picked him up gently and reached her hands around to her back, getting ready to drop him in his usual spot in her back pocket.  

"Can you be a little more careful this time!?" Kevin called up as her hand was over her butt. His eyes were wide with concern.

"Aww, you're tired of my butt? Boo!" Maddie pouted jokingly. "…Okay, since you did such a good job…"

She quickly brought him up to her chest and wedged him in between her breasts. Her push-up bra squished her breasts together in such a way that it made the perfect cubby hole. She squeezed her breasts together lightly, squishing Kevin a bit. 

Before Kevin could say anything, she began walking and he found himself sliding deeper into her cleavage.  He saw and felt nothing but her soft skin.  He smelled a mixture of her sweat and perfume.  He was able to breathe, but his body temperature was rising fast being confined there.  He could feel her walking across the house to the studio, each step causing her ample breasts to shift and jiggle.  He could feel himself getting further trapped.  Just as air was starting to become hard to suck into his lungs, Maddie stopped.

A gigantic hand reached between her breasts, found the tiny man, and plucked him out. 

She held him up close to her face. "Better than the pocket?"

"I'll take the pocket next time."

"I always knew you were in love with my ass." She placed him on a low chair, then turned around and pushed her hips back so that her ass loomed over him.

"I'll let you get over missing quality time with it later.  I gotta get these pictures before I accidentally chip something." She stepped away to grab her camera.

"Tease," he ribbed with a smirk.

Maddie proceeded to take pictures with Kevin watching her and occasionally offering tips or a different perspective. About 30 minutes later, the photos were done and the camera was packed up.

"Alright!  All done except for some editing and posting.  I think I could use a break!"

Kevin looked up and agreed. "A little relaxing sounds nice."

"Hmmm? Oh! I had another idea for our break.  How about we play some hide and seek?"

"You know that's a lot easier for you right?"

"Whaaat? No way! You have so many good hiding spots!"

"Fine, if I win though, I get to relax and watch TV the rest of the day."

"Sure!  And if I win, I get to pick a second game."

"Wait, what gam-" He was cut off by Maddie wrapping her fingers around his torso, picking him up and placing him on the floor.  "GO!"

He knew better than to protest. If he wanted to win a relaxing day, he needed to get to a good hiding spot.

"TEN MISSISSIPPI!"

He looked around for the best hiding spot.  

"NINE!"

He took off in the direction of a pile of camera equipment.  Maddie was not organized and loved to keep every empty container.  He spotted an empty case he could squeeze into.

"EIGHT… SEVEN… SIX!"

He would definitely make it in time, but his only concern was the equipment shifting and making noise while he hid.  

"FIVE… FOUR!"

He got to the camera case and carefully crawled in legs first, squatting down to hide himself fully.

"THREE-TWO-ONE, HERE I COME!" She sped through the last few numbers.

Maddie had a bad habit with games - she cheated.  While Kevin was in a mad dash to the camera cases, she had taken a quick peek to confirm where he was headed.

She didn't head there right away, of course. She didn't want to .make her advantage too obvious

"Where are yoooooouuu?  You better not have hidden somewhere I could step on you!"

As she said this, she made sure to give her steps a little more force, making the wooden floorboards vibrate and rumble.

After checking a spot or two to make it seem fair, she headed towards the camera equipment.  She made sure to pick a case next to him first before finally lifting his and holding it up so she could look into it.  

"Found you!"

"Alright, alright, you win."

"Ready for your next game?" She grinned.

"Do I have a choice?"

"Nope!" She happily replied. 

With that, she unceremoniously brought him to her back pocket, dropped him in, and headed to their bedroom.  As they walked, she gave her hips a little extra sway for him.

In the bedroom, she walked to her dresser and opened a drawer.  After a moment, she pulled out a pair of sheer black stockings.  She then reached towards her back pocket, pulling Kevin out and placing him on the dresser.  She held the stockings up in front of him.

"Since you've been enjoying my lower body so much today, I thought you'd love a game that will let you spend some quality time with it!  I'm going to put these stockings on with you inside, and to earn your freedom you have to go from one foot to another."

"Seriously???"

"Yup!  I'll be here in bed editing stuff on my laptop.  You can have all the time you need to finish the game."

With that, she picked him up and dropped him in one leg of her stockings.  She gave them a little shake to make sure he went all the way down to the toes.  With him deep inside, she put her right foot into the stocking.

Kevin was entirely disoriented.  Being dropped into the stocking was like being dropped into a tunnel of trampolines. He bounced around the thin walls until landing at the bottom. He desperately grasped as he fell, but the delicate fabric gave him no purchase. By the time he figured out which way was up, he saw his wife's gigantic toes coming right for him.  Unable to do anything in time, he was wedged against the tip of the stockings under her feet.  He was already off to a bad start.  Before he could formulate a plan, his world was flung around again as Maddie swung her leg to put the other stocking leg on and pulled it up to her waist.  Flexing her toes to make sure he was still there, she sat on the bed and grabbed her laptop.  She sat with her back propped up on pillows and her legs outstretched in front of her.

"Alright, good luck down there!" She called, turning her attention to the laptop.

"Yeah, thanks." He muttered sarcastically as he began trying to wiggle into a position he could begin trying to free himself.  He found himself almost laying across the tops of her toes, right at the tip of the stockings.  With some effort, he was able to maneuver his legs so that he could begin crawling down her foot.  The stocking was tight, but had enough give that he could still move against it.  

He was able to shimmy down to her ankle and began pushing himself along her calf, past her knee, towards her thighs.

"Wow!  You're really moving down there. Don't worry, I'll give you a little twist so it's not too easy."

"Wait.  Twist? Easy?" Before Kevin could process the absurd thought, he found the world moving again.

Maddie had repositioned herself to lie on her stomach, leaving Kevin pinned between her thigh and the mattress.  Kevin was durable enough that this wouldn't harm him, but freeing himself was a herculean task.  Using all his strength, he pushed against the warm soft flesh and tried to get to the side of her thigh so he could continue his journey.  Once he was free and able to breathe, he resumed crawling and pushed past her thighs.

He reached her ass, at this point completely exhausted.  After taking care of his wife's feet and making it up one leg, he was wiped.  He considered going straight for her waistline for a quick escape, but knew Maddie would insist on finishing and probably put him right back at the starting line.  His entire body was now laying across her massive butt.  Taking a moment to catch his breath, he did appreciate that at least this spot was quite comfortable.  She was wearing a thong today, and her skin was smooth and pleasant to rest on.  It was one of the things he found most attractive about Maddie. 

With a determined exhale, he began crawling towards the other side of his wife's butt so he could proceed to his goal.  He could feel the warmth coming from her skin.  As he began crawling across her crack, he felt some stirring from his wife's body.  He froze, expecting her hips to shift once again.  He felt the air above him move and saw that she had reached back towards him.  One massive hand opened the back of her stockings.  Her other hand reached towards him, holding him in place with just her thumb while her other digits lifted her thong.  With a simple flick of her thumb, Kevin was wedged deep between her giant glutes. The narrow strip of cloth loomed above him and then dropped with a snap! She gave the thong a quick tug to secure her tiny man.

"Oops!  Guess that's game over for you!"  Maddie cheered.

She felt her miniscule husband struggle against her cheeks as she rolled over, firmly trapping him into place while she hit 'Post' on the latest set of images.  

"Check these sunset nails!  Keep an eye out for the line of nail polish we're collaborating on next month!  #sunset #nailart #lifesabeach #alittlehelp"

Chapter End Notes:

I appreciate any feedback or requests!