- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This story contains illustrations using Ai art.

Warning: there is the implication of rape.
Many years later, humanity has discovered the presence of a new species of humanoids called Dryamen. They seemed to be a combination of plant and human. Humanity was surprised but not caught completely off-guard. A sailor had informed governments of their presence. First blown off as a crazy lunatic, the governments realized the truths he spoke and used him as a consultant. They were quick to respond to Dryamen's sudden appearance by isolating them and all who had contact. They limited them to a few islands, which quickly became populated with Dryamen. Upon realizing their containment, they asked to send a delegate to the United Nations. The world, not fully sure of what to do with this new species, were of mixed opinions on allowing the Dryamen to appear on a continent. After much debate and consulting, humanity agreed for them to send one delegate. This delegate would be monitored throughout their trip to watch out for seeding.
"You read the report." A high ranking official speaks to a room full of women. "The ambassador is to be watched, tracked, observed, and you name it while she is here in New York City. Each of you will be rotating in shifts of at least two and three. After every area you visit with the ambassador will be reported, clean up crews will follow up to prevent the possible dropping of her seed. Report it thoroughly to make sure there is no chance of missing a single seed. We chose you all because of your skill sets, experience, and training, as well as your ability to not be controlled by pheromones or pollen to impregnate the ambassador."
"Yes sir!" The women respond. They were chosen mainly because they were female and the ambassador of the Dryamen was a female. They would not be able to impregnate the ambassador. The whole team close to the ambassador was going to be female. After that, they were handpicked because of their background of serving in the military, special forces, and government agencies. They were trusted and well trained to aggressively handle any situation.
"So, we will begin handing out the schedule for your duty guard, the ambassador, and the agency." The high ranking official motions for personnel nearby him to start handing out paper and digital plans for the visit.
The meeting continues and information is given to everyone. Soon, it is time for each woman to go to their assigned location.
"Hmm. It seems my duties are hotel room the first day, tour the second day, off for the third day, and then I'm part of securing the route to the airport." Mestra looks over her schedule for the ambassador's visit. Everyone else is doing the same.
Mestra was one of the bodyguards and agents. She was a woman in her late twenties standing at 5'2". She had shoulder length brown hair and light blue eyes. She was wearing a business suit and a bulletproof vest underneath it. She was an ex-military that went into the business of security after getting out of the army. She was known to be highly aware of her surroundings and had a good eye for detail. This made her highly valuable to whoever hired her. This made her qualified to be hired by this government agency to be tasked with escorting the ambassador.
Soon, the meeting was dismissed and everyone was set to their apartments and hotels to await the arrival of the ambassador the following week. They would get familiar with their surroundings in the meantime to best assess potential threats and possible grounds for the ambassador to lay seeds.

Girl in a jacket



Mestra was walking to her hotel when she saw some familiar faces out front.
"Mom? Dad?" Mestra looks curiously at the two waiting outside her hotel. "What are you two doing here?"
"We thought we would see our little princess before her job as a bodyguard. When you have the time, we know you will be busy when it starts but we wanted to stop by for a little bit. While we still have the chance." Her mom smiles and bounces as she jogs a little to greet her daughter.
Her dad follows behind her. He is a man who is in his mid fifties, along with his wife. His hair is salt and pepper and is in a ponytail. He wears a leather jacket. He tosses aside a toothpick. "If that is okay with you?" His voice has a hillbilly twang to it. A reminder that she and her family come from Tennessee.

Girl in a jacket



"I might be able to squeeze in some time for you." Mestra hugs her mother. "I can't promise that I can because my work is very serious and I can't take it lightly."
"We know that. We just want to spend some quality time with you. We'll understand if you can't fit us in. Please don't feel obligated to do anything." Her mom tells her.
"I'm going to have to hold you to that word. I can't promise anything with my work schedule. But for that 'quality time' that you are talking about, I'm sure it is true but is there another reason for being here?" Mestra looks back and forth at her parents. Her glances show that she knows more of the reason why they are here. "Is it because you wanted to visit New York City?"
"You got us. Of course, our little princess would figure us out." Mestra's dad laughs hard. Mestra was able to determine their secret goal of visiting New York. "We've always wanted to see New York. Since you were going to be here, we thought why not do something fun? It'll be a nice getaway for us, and we get to see our daughter."
"That is very sweet of you. I'm sure I can find the time to visit with you but I do have to get studying for my work." Mestra starts slowly rotating around her parents to her hotel. She had to review her notes from the briefing.
"Understandable. We will be in the city until you have to start the actual part of the job." Her dad smiled.

***

"Great, we are going to treat my gift like a trap?" Mestra groans. She holds a pink lotus flower in a small pot.
Mestra was at the hotel that the ambassador was to be arriving at. Today was the first day of the ambassador's trip to the United Nations. Mestra was stationed here for the first day. Before she went up to the room, she said goodbye to her parents, who gave her a parting gift of a lotus flower. Mestra loved the lotus flower and her parents would normally find a way to give it as a simple gift. She liked that they gave it to her but the problem was that she was going directly to her post after this. Mestra was stuck with the flower going on guard duty. She didn't want to throw it away. She was expecting it to be thrown away but the government agency had a different idea. They were going to treat it like bait. Since it was soil and ground that they could easily monitor, if the ambassador tries to plant a seed, it might view that as the spot. If she did, they could determine what the Dryamen were planning and handle the situation from there.
"I will put you here." Mestra puts the flower on the middle of the table in the hotel's suite. It would be used as decoration here until the end of the ambassador's trip.
"The bait has been set. Have the cameras watch how she behaves with it." Mestra's fellow agent radios in. The camera would record her interactions with it, and if she tried planting the seed, the camera would capture it.
It wasn't long before the ambassador arrived. Mestra and the fellow agents and bodyguards were notified. Mestra was stationed inside the hotel room. Mestra waited until the sounds of the doors unlocked. Mestra and the others were surprised by what they saw.
After the ambassador's bodyguards walk in, the ambassador walks in. The ambassador was over 7 feet tall. She towered over the bodyguards and Mestra. That wasn't all, her figure was massively sexy. The ambassador's tits were around L-cups with a nice waist, and thick thighs. She was wearing a short dress that showed off her large ass and didn't hide her tan skin. She had long green messy hair that reached down her back, topped with a blue flower like a bow. Her face was beautiful with big yellow eyes and long eyelashes. Any woman would be jealous of the ambassador. She was like nature's beauty had become human, for she used to be human. This ambassador had become the mother, and ambassador, of this new species, Dryamen.

Girl in a jacket


"Oh wow, this place is so nice. I've never been to a place that has been this fancy. This is really nice." The ambassador looks around the room. Her large womanly assets jiggles with every step. She looks high and low at the room. This hotel was one of the nicest hotels in New York City.
"Your welcome," Mestra nods respectfully to the ambassador. "This hotel hosts many state officials around the globe. We thought it would be proper to have you stay here."
"You must be one of the guards. What do you call yourselves?" The ambassador asks the group.
"Agent Mestra is my name." Mestra replies. "My fellow agents are Agent Leandra and Agent Tiana. We're all part of the United States government's security force tasked to ensure the safety of your visit. It is an honor to meet you." Mestra gestures to the other agents tasked with guarding, and tracking, the ambassador in her hotel room.
"It's a pleasure to meet you. I am Kamala, ambassador for my people, the Dryamen. But I guess you already know that." Kamala looks hard at each agent in her room. It looks like she is trying to learn their faces to register names, but Mestra thinks that Kamala's yellow eyes are looking for something else.
"Yes, we have been informed of who you are." Mestra can not act on those suspicions. Kamala has done no deeds that warrant that level of concern, yet. Mestra has to focus on her task of being her bodyguard. "From that information, you can trust that we were selected to carry out our duty to protect you, despite what others might say that we should not have taken these jobs because of who you are. But we are bodyguards, our duty comes first and everything else is secondary." Mestra bows her head slightly.
"I can respect that." Kamala nods in understanding. "I'm glad that the United Nations chose guards like you with that sense of duty to protect me. I feel better knowing I won't be discriminated against by the guards and agents assigned to my protection. Even so, I have heard many rumors about people being upset by my arrival. You will have to protect me, a Dryaman, from your fellow humans. Can I hear your personal opinion on that matter? Please, speak freely." Kamala asks the agents.
"I hate the idea. I'm worried about my species." Agent Leandra speaks plainly about her opinions. She shares the sentiment of many humans, worried that they would be eradicated by Dryamen. "But my duty is to protect you. I'm trained to keep my own personal thoughts out in a crisis, should it arrive."
"I am the same as Leandra." Agent Tiana answers next. They were willing to speak freely like the ambassador asked. "I'm scared that the Dryamen may try to eradicate us. We don't know your goals and intent. However, I also understand that my duty is to keep you safe."
"Thank you for your honest opinions." Kamala says humbly.
"I can sometimes fall in the same boat as them but I have thought about it before. I believe that everyone deserves a chance. We should hear you out before making a final decision on what to do. Violence shouldn't be our first answer when meeting someone or something new." Agent Mestra shares her thoughts.
Kamala nods in agreement. She puts a hand on her chin and looks at Mestra. A glance that is deep in thought and seeing a prospect. "I agree with you. I'm in a similar situation. We are wondering how humans would treat us. That is why I made this trip in the first place. So, in the end, we are evaluating each other, peacefully." Kamala turns her gaze from Mestra to the other agents. Her face switches to one that shows professionalism.
"I would like it to be peaceful." Agent Tiana agrees with Kamala. She looks out the window, hoping for it to be true.
"Now, we have introduced ourselves. I think I can settle into my room now, since I can trust you to protect me. I hope that we can cooperate and allow this diplomatic trip to be smooth sailing." Kamala stands up straight. She proceeds to walk deeper into the hotel room, heading to the window. From there, the expansive scenery of cement and steel as far as the eye can see.
"We advise you to not hang around the window a whole lot. The windows are bullet proof but we don't want to test them out in case you end up being targeted by snipers." Agent Leandra tells Kamala.
"They have brutalized the surface of this planet." Kamala whispers. Her voice is sad and angry.
"Huh? what was that?" Agent Leandra didn't hear what Kamala said. No one heard her.
"Humans are innovative. They have built buildings to touch the sky." Kamala turns around and speaks happily, hiding what she said earlier. She walks back into the middle of the room.
"Oh! Is that a Lotus flower? I haven't seen one in forever." Kamala picks up the flower from the table. She holds it gently and rotates it around to get a better view of the flower.
"Don't you have Lotus flowers from where you are?" Mestra asks curiously.
"The islands we live on don't really have ponds or swamps. So water flowers like this are a treasure to us." Kamala explains to Mestra. Kamala sniffs the flower. "This one is pretty healthy."
"We got it fresh today." Mestra replies. It was a gift to her but got switched over to be bait for Kamala. Mestra didn't like how the agency was treating her gift. She wanted the lotus flower to be back in her hotel room.
"It shows." Kamala smiles. She hugs the pot of the flower to her cheek. She rubs it affectionately. "I do like how humans plant flowers into pots and try to use them to beautify the indoors. It brings nature inside." She seems very happy as she rubs the flower over and over on the side of her head. "Can I bring it into my room while I rest?" Kamala looks up, happily at Mestra.
"Allow her to take it into her room. Her room is monitored so we can see if she decides to plant a seed in the pot." Mestra's earpiece speaks to her. Command tower has been watching the situation and sees this as an opportunity.
"Yes, you can take it into your room." Mestra says to Kamala.
"Thank you." Kamala smiles, a devious smile. The smile then switches to a happy one. "It will be great to sleep next to a plant. It makes me feel right at home." Kamala turns and starts heading to her bedroom door. "It's going to be a long day tomorrow and today has been long, so I need to rest."
"Have a good rest." Mestra bows her head politely. Mestra feels a chill. That smile that Kamala gave her, it looked like a mastermind finally having all their pieces falling into place. That grand plan that she had planned, either involved her lotus flower, or herself.
"Please make sure you monitor the ambassador." Mestra calls the command tower. She didn't want anything to escape their notice with that Dryamen. She was plotting something. Mestra couldn't do anything yet encourage others to be watchful.
But they weren't watchful enough, the moment Kamala rubbed her cheek against the pot, the lotus flower was near the flower on top of her head. It was small, hard to notice. Kamala's blue flower on her head received some pollen. Kamala needed to rest after receiving that, not her trip.

***

Mestra walked the streets of New York City the next day, escorting and protecting the ambassador. This was the next assignment after watching her in the apartment. The ambassador would see what the human world was like on a designated path. There were about a dozen agents near the ambassador to protect her as well as to make sure that she doesn't do anything sneaky.
"Everything is shiny and dirty at the same time." Kamala notes as she walks the crowded streets. Her section wasn't crowded as the police had blocked it off from civilians.
"That is typical for most cities. It is hard to keep it clean as well as making sure that everyone here can live a good life. There is always a trade-off." A tour guide explains to the ambassador. She was trying to explain it as simply as possible.
Mestra watches from the back of the entourage. She was still a bit wary of the ambassador. Yesterday's smile made her uncomfortable. She did what she could and informed the higher ups about the situation and they did what they could in remaining vigilant in surveillance of the ambassador but they found nothing. They inspected their hotel room the moment they left the hotel. They found no evidence or seed from the ambassador. She had done nothing yet, she might not do anything.
"This is Time Square. It is a very popular and famous place." The tour guide leads the way through Time Square. It was packed with tourists and locals alike. The place was covered in bright lights and large advertisements. The streets are packed with cars, taxis and pedestrians. Every kind of person was walking down the street. They remained on the edge to make sure that no one got too close to the ambassador. It was a busy and bustling area.
"Wow!" Kamala exclaims. She looks up at the colorful ads and the giant billboard in front of the building. She walks closer to it to get a better look at the advertisement. "This is another part of humanity that is impressive."
Her face darkens and becomes more solemn. She makes a whisper that no one can hear. "But ultimately it is used to enslave the planet."
"Excuse me." The tour guide asks the ambassador. "Was that a question?"
"It was." Kamala switched to a very happy and cheerful smile, hiding her tone from earlier. "What makes that billboard change to different images?"
"LED lights, TV screens. There is a variety of electronics that makes it happen." The tour guide replies with a smile. "It is a masterpiece of engineering..."
Mestra could tell that Kamala was lying. She knew what those billboards were and how they worked. A person who didn't know would have called them "signs." The ambassador knew a lot about humans. Why would the ambassador hide that knowledge? Why was she playing dumb?
SCREEEE!
A van turns down the street at high speed.
"Shit!" Mestra mumbles. There were supposed to be no vehicles on this route, especially a van. Mestra glances over at the ambassador. She was leaning out into the street. She was totally vulnerable. The vehicle came out the moment she was. Someone must have been watching and waiting for the right time to strike.
"Pull the ambassador back!" Mestra yells. She seizes the arm of the ambassador and flings her back into the entourage.
The van swerves onto the sidewalk, aiming for where the ambassador used to be.
"We are under attack!" One of the agents calls into the command tower.
"Secure the ambassador! Secure the area!" Another agent calls out. They begin to form a wall to surround the ambassador.
The van stopped once it found out that it didn't hit the ambassador. There was an unnerving silence before the doors flung open.
"Get the ambassador out of here." An agent pushes Mestra and Kamala into a building. Assailants were coming out of the van. This could be a shootout.
"Yes ma'am!" Mestra confirms. It is best to not let a stray bullet hit Kamala and sour relations between humans and Dryamen. A terrorist attack like this would possibly be viewed if it was from the entire human race. They cannot let that happen.
"Come with me, Ambassador." Mestra pulls Kamala deeper into the building, towards a stairwell. Mestra turns to a fellow agent, "Hold this point, I will hide the ambassador if they break the perimeter."
"Yes, we will hold the area until a route could be safely established to get the ambassador out of here." The agents hide behind counters and tables as shots are heard from outside.
Mestra leads Kamala up the stairs. If all else fails, it would be a maze inside the building to find them. Mestra reaches the sixth floor and hides the ambassador there. They hideout in a bathroom with two doors to secure an escape route. Kamala stays behind Mestra.
"I have secured the Ambassador." Mestra calls the command tower. "We are pinned down in Time Square by terrorists."
"We have been updated on the situation. We are sending reinforcements at once. Stay there until we can confirm that the hostiles are neutralized." The command tower orders her.
"Yes sir." Mestra aims her gun at the doorway to protect the ambassador.

Girl in a jacket


Mestra thinks about the ambassador. This must be scary for her. To arrive in a human nation and find herself targeted by terrorists. Mestra is surprised that Kamala isn't panicking. Maybe she's just a strong woman and knows what she needs to do. She wouldn't want to hinder how the agents are protecting her. She was being compliant with everything that is happening. Still, it must be terrifying for her.
"Ambassador, we will-" Mestra turns around to comfort the ambassador but is interrupted by what the ambassador did.
"Mhmm." Kamala reaches forward and plants a kiss on Mestra's lips.
"What are you doing!?" Mestra's mind screams. "Why is she kissing me?" This was totally unexpected.
"Sorry." Kamala whispers as her lips depart. "But I need you to forget the next few minutes."
Mestra's heart beats hard for a second. Her fingers and toes are going numb and it is moving deeper into her limbs. All Mestra can hear are her own heartbeats. Her vision starts to go blank and her mind is beginning to go blank.
"Shit!" Mestra thinks. "Her lips must have been poisoned."
Mestra is standing, paralyzed. She can't move and can't think. Everything is blank at the moment.
"I'm sorry for doing this but you are monitoring me way too close. I can't do what I need to do for the Will of the Planet." Kamala strokes Mestra's cheek. "I have to go with this other option."
Kamala lifts up her dress and sticks her fingers into her pussy. Kamala moans as she digs deep into herself. Soon, she pulls out what she was looking for.
"Here, this is a combination of the Lotus flower and a Dryaman genesis seed." Kamala holds up a small seed, a seed the size of an apple seed, except that it was bright green. She carries the seed over to Mestra's mouth. "It will be the start of your rebirth."
Kamala pushes the seed into Mestra's mouth and all the way to the throat. Mestra cannot feel and doesn't know what Kamala is doing. Her mind is numbed at the moment. She lets it happen.
"Now, it is time for you to become a Dryaman." Kamala lets the seed fall into Mestra's stomach. The deed is done. Mestra's new future, and the future of the Dryamen, will come soon. "Sorry, if that is not what you wanted, but you are an understanding person. I am sure you will see our side and the benefits later."
Kamala walks away from the paralyzed Mestra to the window. The gunshots have stopped. Kamala looks down at the street as the agents have rounded up the terrorist.
"Once humans know what our goal is, they will never see us as friends, only enemies. Something that is coming to eradicate humans." Kamala puts her hand on the window. She stares down at the terrorist.
She recognizes one of them. A very old friend, from a ship they had been on together.
"Even the ones you brought closest to your heart, they will think of you as a monster. But it is okay, it is still possible to love them." Kamala sighs as she remembers her few nights on the island with him.

Girl in a jacket


"Either way, the Will of the planet cannot be stopped, but there can be compromises." Kamala starts to walk back to Mestra. "Especially for those who you love, princess."
Kamala sits down in the corner, pretending to be scared. She had to act like this when Mestra's mind awoken. It won't know what happened but if something was off, she might noticed that Kamala did something to her.
"Ugh." Mestra's consciousness returns. She sees that the ambassador is cowering in the corner. "Are you alright?"
"Y-yes." Kamala stutters.
"Nothing happened to you?" Mestra asks. She looks curiously around. Were things a little different?
"Nothing at all. The terrorist didn't come up." Kamala acts scared.
"The terrorists have been contained. You may bring the ambassador to a secure location. Code 4429" Command Tower speaks into Mestra's ear. It used the code to confirm that this line was secured and not hijacked.
"Alright, I will take the ambassador there now." Mestra pulls out her pad to see the coordinates that she was supposed to bring the ambassador to.
Kamala grins. It looks like Mestra didn't notice she had been drugged and seeded. The Will of the Planet was almost guaranteed.
"Come with me." Mestra holds out her hand for Kamala to take. She was getting the ambassador out of here.
"Yes." Kamala takes Mestra's hand and follows her. She leads her out of the building and to other agents. As she trails behind Mestra, she whispers. "Yes, your majesty."

***

"Today was stressful." Mestra falls down on her bed. She was in the hotel room that she got for this job. "And I wish that I had a comfy bed like the ambassador."
It was the evening and Mestra had finished all her tasks for the day. She had reported all the information she could to the agency after she handed the ambassador to the crew that was to lead her to the United Nations. It took a few hours but it was all over. Mestra was to wait here until her next assignment on the ambassador's tour. She would be alone with no one watching her, perfect for what Kamala wants.
"I'm so glad I get a day off tomorrow. I hate paperwork and reporting with a passion. With what went down today, I had extra paperwork to do." Mestra takes out her contact lenses. She was in her bathroom getting ready to take a relaxing bath. "Plus, I'm covered in grime and dirt from protecting the ambassador. I hope she's okay."
Mestra didn't want the ambassador to think that all humans were evil like the terrorist and not everyone holds onto their ideals. humanity would like to build a reasonable relationship with the Dryamen. It looks scary at the moment when faced with the unknown but once humans, like her, see common ground, she bet that they will be able to see that they are both people who would like to live together peacefully.
"I'm gonna love this bath." Mestra drops her towel from her body. She stood there naked in the bathroom. Her refined body is on full display of her military service.
Mestra slips into the hot water and lets the bubbles cover her whole body. She sighs as she relaxes. "Ahhhh... this feels amazing."
She lets the hot water soak in and soothe her muscles. She closes her eyes and lets her mind wander to things that didn't involve today. She remembers the mountains where she grew up and how amazing the view of the mountain range looked. It was so serene.
As Mestra stayed longer and longer in the bath, she became sleepier and sleepier. She knew it was a bad idea to fall asleep in the bathtub but she was becoming so tired that she didn't want to move.

Girl in a jacket


"That is a problem." She mutters to herself. She had been more tired than this in the past but it never resulted in her not wanting to move. It was strange. She feels it mostly in her stomach of what was causing her to want to sleep right here.
"I gotta get up." Mestra tries to shake her head to wake up but it was so sluggish. It didn't help her wake up, instead she felt even more sleepy.
"Did I get sick or something?" Mestra sleepily panics. This was unusual. Her body was beginning to feel numb and weighted down, like her limbs were filled with rocks.
"Did the ambassador do something to me?" Mestra ponders as her body becomes limp. She is trying to fight her mind slipping into unconsciousness. Mestra's mind rushes throughout out the day about anything that was weird or unusual. Nothing seems out of the ordinary for a terrorist attack, except for the time period that she was alone with Kamala in the building.
"There, she must have done something to me there." Mestra curses. Mestra couldn't believe that she missed something crucial there. Kamala must have made her forget it. But why would that be important? Mestra was female so she couldn't impregnate Kamala and Kamala couldn't do it to her? or was that actually the case? Could Kamala impregnate her?
Mestra soon realized that it was more complicated than that. The feeling in her stomach started to grow and become larger. Her stomach started to inflate. Something inside her was taking root. As it grew larger, it started to maze through her intestine. It continued to snake through her until it reached her anus, there, it started to push out. Mestra could do nothing except barely open her eyes to see what was going on down below. Mestra was shocked when she saw a green serpent thing coming out of her butt. The green thing splits apart and splits apart again, branching into multiple branches from the main branch. Mestra sees that these are vines or roots growing out of her. They were gripping the edge of her tub and beyond.
"Shit, I'm about to be consumed by a plant."
Mestra passes out while the roots continue to grow out from her. Something indeed was about to happen to her.

***

Mestra finally awoke. Her head felt like a train had run over it. "Ow... what happened?"
Everything looked blurry and fuzzy. She tried to focus on her surroundings. The room was too dark for her eyes to make sense of it. She reached her hand out and it came in contact with a soft wall pretty quickly. She slid her hand on it to find it surrounding her, and pretty closely too. She rubs her hands around more to find out what is going on. She couldn't see that well in here from the darkness but she could make out the shape of her container. It was like an egg.
"Did I get captured by the terrorist?" She thought. The logical conclusion after something like that but, no. "This is something that Kamala did." Mestra remembers the sleepy feeling and it was something only Kamala could have possibly snuck in.
Mestra pushes against the wall again and gives way. Mestra could push herself out of her container. The egg-like structure wasn't hard at all. It was rather soft and flexible. Mestra pushes the wall and a slit appears to light up her container. She saw pink walls around her, slightly layered on top of each other. Mestra looks down to see a plush yellowy base. There was a powdery substance on it as well. As she looks around, she sees a green tube, like a vine slithering around and connecting to her stomach, right where her belly button is.
"No, you got to be fucking kidding me. This can't be happening." Mestra shivers in fear. This was like a horror movie with a mad scientist who caught one of the protagonists with his experiments. The experiment had taken place as she had been changed. Mestra touches the vine and instantly it detaches from her and shrivels into the ground. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."
Mestra scurries away from the vine, directly towards the slit she made in the container. She falls out of it dramatically and rolls backwards. She lands flat on her back. She winces as she looks up at the ceiling.
She was in her bathroom for the hotel but it was greener. There were vines growing alongside the wall and roof, with leaves sprouting. It was like a jungle and bathroom combined. She could smell the scent of flowers in the air. "What the hell?"
Mestra slowly gets to her feet and she looks around, checking her surroundings and the vines that surround her. She was shocked by what she saw.
Right where the bathtub was, a giant flower bulb reaching the ceiling, belonging to the lotus flower. The bulb had an opening from which Mestra fell out of. All the vines and leaves in the bathroom originated from this huge flower. The petals of the flower were pink. Mestra trembles as she stares at it. She was getting an idea of what was going on. There was a seed planted inside her and it took root when she took the bath. It grew out of her and consumed her, taking her inside and attaching itself to her. The seed used her as a base, grew up, and then shot her out like its own child.
"I am so in a horror movie right now." Mestra trembles as she walks backwards into the wall. She was fearful of what this flower could do to her. "Why me? Why me? I'm just a regular girl from the country, why would this happen to me?"
Mestra looks around for an exit. As she does, there is a small section of the mirror that isn't covered in vines or leaves. She saw her reflection.
"Fuck!" Mestra was terrified by what she saw.
Her skin had become green and shiny, very much like a plant. Her hair turned pink and was short like before. Her eyes remained blue like before. On the side of her head like a hair pin, a white lotus flower, Mestra knew that it was a part of her and growing out of her head. These were the most observable changes of the transformation she had inside the bulb. These showed that she wasn't fully human anymore. These other changes, people wouldn't notice unless they had known her before this change. She was shorter and younger looking. The bulb had returned her body back to the time when she was a teenager. She lost the muscle she had worked up during her time in the military. She was weaker back then and remembers the frailty she had back then. She worked hard to get the strength she had but now it was gone. She also lost some of the size of her breast and ass. It was like she was looking at the person she was before entering boot camp, except that she had green skin, pink hair, and had a lotus flower growing out of her head.

Girl in a jacket


"This can't be happening." Mestra doesn't know what to do. She's terrified and confused as she touches her face and hair. She had been transformed into a Dryaman, a young Dryaman. One of the creatures that was possibly invading Earth. No, they were planning on invading earth and humanity and she was the first person assimilated for that plan.
"So they are trying to take over our planet and rule everything." Mestra trembles. All of humanity's fears about Dryamen were true. They were not here for peace but to conquer. Mestra had to warn humanity. She didn't have time to sit and worry about her transformation.
"I got to call my superior officer about this." Mestra moves towards the bathroom door to leave. She opens the door and looks around, making sure that there are no plants nearby. She made sure that there were no vines or roots escaping the bathroom. When she saw none, that it was all contained within her bathroom, she walked over to a table in her hotel room that she kept her phone at.
She picks up her phone and goes to type but quickly figures out that the touch screen doesn't respond to her touch.
"Shit, I can't use my phone as a Dryaman." Mestra is going to have to try voice activation. "Call Command Tower."
The cell phone doesn't obey.
"Shit, My voice changed as well. Voice activation doesn't work." Mestra tosses her cellphone aside. She couldn't use it. "I will have to use the hotel phone."
Mestra turns around and heads to her hotel bed. She looks at the nightstand and sees that there is no phone.
"They decided to update the hotel and not put a landline in. Great." Mestra tosses her hands and rolls her eyes in disappointment. She had no telecommunication to the agency to tell them of how Kamala transformed her into a Dryaman.
"I have to tell someone at the hotel staff about my situation." Mestra starts moving to go to the hotel lobby to call Command Tower. She reaches the door and then stops.
"No, that is a bad idea. People will freak out if they see me. I can't let the public see that I am a Dryaman. If they see me like this, they will try to kill me."
Mestra moves back to the middle of the hotel room and starts walking around in circles to figure out how to tell Command Tower that she turned into a Dryaman. She has to do it without anyone seeing her new body. She couldn't talk to anyone until she was at base. She had to stay hidden until she could report this to the agency.
"How can I get in contact with the command tower?" Mestra asked herself, walking around in circles in her hotel room. She was in a pickle with her situation.
She discovers as she thinks that something dangerous comes up. There seems to be a suggestion that it was okay that she became a Dryaman. There was no problem with it. It would be better to be a Dryaman.
"Shut up." She slaps herself in the face to get rid of those thoughts. The transformation was changing her mind. It was telling her that this was a good thing. That she should be proud of her transformation. Mestra shakes her head and tries to ignore that. If she listened to those suggestions, she would be corrupted and lose her humanity.
"I can't let that happen. I have to remain human." It became even more dire that she reached the command tower. She had to get there before these new thoughts had any chance of affecting her.
"I can't call or ask anyone to call for me. It might cause panic or they might try to kill me." That last option was drastic. If that meant protecting humanity, she would have to die, but she would try to make sure that was her last option. "It seems like the only options I have is to travel across the city to the command tower or find a payphone in the subway to make a call." That seems like that is the best option. She had to leave the hotel room to get in communication with the agency.
Mestra puts on any clothes that could fit her, which was shorts and a shirt, all a little bit baggy on her. She has to cover more than normal though, she can't let anyone see her green skin. She grabs the blankets from her bed and wraps it around her body like a cloak, making sure to really cover her face in the shadow of the hood she made. She was set to go into the public while still hiding her identity.
"I hope that none of the people in the streets see me." Mestra takes a deep breath and walks out of the hotel room. She opens the door to the hallway and looks around. No one is there. "Let's go."

***

"Shit! This one too." Mestra hangs up the payphone. This was the third subway station she had visited. All of the payphones were broken or decommissioned. She had no luck on this front in getting communication with the agency.
"I guess I got to try and go to command tower instead." She sighs. She was frustrated at all these attempts to try and get in contact with the agency to let them know she is a Dryaman. It seemed like fate was playing with her.
"I'm lucky that it is late at night." Mestra goes to a corner of the subway station to make herself small.
She had awoken from the flower bulb late at night, which was good. There would be less people around in New York City but still some. Mestra had to be cautious and stealthy so that she wouldn't have a passerby look underneath her hood and see that she was a Dryaman. She had to remain hidden and not show her true identity until she could reach the agency.
She waits until her train arrives. Once her subway train comes in, she waits until she finds the car that is the most empty. She hops into that car. Moving inside to a seat that has no one around. She gets a few glances at her choice of a hotel blanket to act as her cloak. She expects that they are perceiving her as a homeless person. This is good as they choose to avoid her because they perceive her as a bum. Because if they look closer, they will see that she is a Dryaman, which she wanted to avoid.
Mestra sits in her seat and avoids glancing out of her blanket to not give people a chance to see her green skin. She waits patiently until she hears her stop on the speaker. When she heard it, she got up, wrapped herself more in her blanket and moved out of the subway train.
"Almost there." She whispers to herself as she gets up the stairs from the subway station. She quickly moves to hide the shadow. From the shadows, she looks up to the skyscraper that housed the command tower for the agency. It was right across Central Park.
"They should be able to find a way to turn me back and at least warn humanity of the danger that the ambassador is."
Mestra waits until there are no cars to see her cross the street into the park. The park wasn't well lit and it was the shortest path to the agency. When she sees no cars, she makes a go for it.
She takes one step and stops. Thoughts enter her mind from some outside source.
"Being a Dryaman is okay. There is nothing wrong with being a Dryaman. Dryamen are stronger than humans. You will have an advantage over them."
"No, I'm human." Mestra mumbles to this voice that entered her mind. "I don't need to be stronger than them." She grips and shakes her head to try and get rid of it.
"If you don't want to be stronger than them, what if you are on the right side of this conflict?" The voice asks.
"What does that mean?" Mestra shakes her head again. "I am not on the right side. I am on the side of humanity. That side is the right side."
"No, they are on the wrong side. They do have the capacity to do good but they also have the capacity for evil. That is why they are on the wrong side. You, on the other hand, can be on our side."
"No, I'm not going to join the wrong side. I am on humanity's side." Mestra shakes her head to try and rid the voice from her thoughts. "What is your side? the Dryamen side?" Mestra turns around and sinks into an alley to avoid people noticing her and seeing that she is talking to this voice in her head.

Girl in a jacket

"No, it is not the Dryamen side. They are on our side. On the side of that has everyone except the humans. Humans are the ones who have forgotten their place on this planet."
"What do you mean by our side? and why have humans forgotten their place? and why is everyone against them? What are you talking about?" Mestra questions the voice. "Who are you?"
"I'm the Will of the Planet. I am the living energy and the natural forces of this planet you call Earth." The voice answers her question. "Every planet has a will of its own but I am the one for Earth."
"Are you saying that the Earth is a living thing?" Mestra asks. She thinks it sounds crazy but there was a part of her thinking that was starting to believe this. She did become a Dryaman.
"Yes, but not quite the living that you would normally explain as a living creature. I am simply the mind or will of the planet. I can wiggle arms like you do but I can set things in motion like volcanoes, earthquakes, and storms. The biggest thing I do is creating life. I create plants and animals to be on this planet. It is my job to create life and keep this planet alive."
"So you are the creator of life?" Mestra asks. She is confused on why the planet would do that.
"Not exactly. That is complicated. I more so guide life into being if it is already there." The Will of the Planet corrects her. "Once life is created, I let them grow freely with little intervention on any species. Sometimes I make mistakes and the new species takes out the old. It happens. I'm not perfect."
"So you practically change life into another life? And then let them go free?" Mestra asks again. She wanted more clarity.
"That is pretty much it."
"So you created Dryamen?" Mestra asks.
"Yes, I created the Dryamen."
"So you are practically doing the same thing that you mentioned earlier. You create a new species and they take out the old. I was part of that old species, the humans." Mestra is offended by the Will of the Planet. It seems like it was repeating itself. This time with humans, which she identified with. "Why would I join your side? It sounds like you have bad management skills and humanity is paying the price for it. It sounds like I should be on the side of the humans because you whimsically decide to create a new species and then let them go free?"
"It is not that simple. I created humans for a specific role. They were special. I created them to be the guardians of the planet. They were to be my prized jewel. But I gave them too much and they became independent, too independent." The voice sounds sad in her head, like it was regretting what it was doing. "They ran amok and became the thing that they were supposed to fight."
"What do you mean by the guardians of the planet?" Mestra hadn't heard that before. She was thinking that the Will of the Planet was repeating things over again how it does things, but this sounded a little different. What was this role that humanity was given?
"The guardians of the planet are supposed to protect life on the planet from outside sources, mostly from space. I didn't see that as a danger at first but a big meteor hit me and nearly destroyed everything that I created. I knew that I needed to create a lifeform that could protect life when I couldn't. I decided that humans would be that so I created them with intelligence and more independent thought than any other life I had made before. They were to think in ways impossible for me and create things I couldn't. Humans were to be my greatest creation." The voice had pride and grief as it spoke of creating humans.
"So what went wrong?" Mestra asks. She figured it was talking about dinosaurs and the meteorite that destroyed the life it had created. She was buying some of what the Will of the Planet was saying but not all of it.
"Instead of building their civilizations into protecting life on the planet, they enslaved it and started destroying life. I had seen them grow and take actual steps to protect the life I had created. I was glad, but it wasn't long before they destroyed what they protected, making me angry and sad. I tried to stop them but they had become too strong that I couldn't correct them. Soon, the wrongs outweighed the good that they had done. I had clung to that hope but it was destroyed too many times. I couldn't see the beauty in them anymore."
"That is why you created the Dryamen?" Mestra was getting the idea of where the Will of the Planet was going with. It was wanting to start over but still use humans as a base of a new Guardian of the Planet species.
"Yes, they are to replace humans. I gave them intelligence near the level of humans but not as much independence as them. I need a species that can think intelligently to protect the planet but I still have some control over their actions. That is why Dryamens are the perfect species to replace humans." The voice becomes more excited as Mestra seems to understand it more.
"So if I am a Dryaman now, why am I still able to resist your control over me?" Mestra angrily questions. She had been patiently listening and gathering information. She wanted to be able to give a full report of what this mysterious force that was backing the Dryamen for humans. Humanity would better understand them. Upon listening to voice, she was somewhat tempted by it, but the part of the Dryamen not having much free will was the tipping over point for her. Mestra valued free will a lot. If the Will of the Planet didn't value that, she believed it was in the wrong.
"I can't unless you give me permission. I want Dryamen to have some independent thoughts but I want them to be loyal to me. I need a backdoor to make sure that the mistakes with humanity are not repeated. I had to make a way for both the choice of the species and my own." The voice seemed to be a bit embarrassed at how it was explaining it. It realizes that this was a touchy subject for Mestra to hear, but it couldn't lie.
"So you have a backdoor entrance to control me if I give you permission to do your will?" Mestra asks frustratingly. She was not liking this Will of the Planet more and more. She wants to keep her mind and choice. "That's pretty fucked up. I don't want to give you permission into my mind or body."
"You still have some free will. My control is more like suggestions and desires. You have some choices to do it how you want but you will just do what I need to happen." The voice starts to beg Mestra to listen to it and give in. It wasn't doing a good job.
"I would say sorry but I am not sorry." Mestra gets up from her dark alley and walks out. She moves to cross the street into Central Park as there were no cars and people to be seen. She was going to the agency to report all this.
"Can't we make a compromise?" The Will of the Planet begs. It didn't want Mestra to escape out of it's grasp. "You would have been queen of the Dryamen."
"Shut up." Mestra barks.
The Will of the Planet complies and goes silent.
Mestra enters the park in New York City. There wouldn't be many people in the park at night time but she had to be cautious as there could be some stray pedestrians walking the dimly lit paths. Mestra had to stay in the more wooded sections with bushes to avoid being seen. It made some of the traversing difficult but not much. She just had to cross the path with no street lamps.
In one of the groves of the trees, in the middle of the park, she looks at the skyscraper that held the agency. It looked beautiful and majestic to her that humanity could create such structures.
"That voice was messed up to think humans were a mistake and a problem." She mutters.
Suddenly an arm wraps around her and hand holds her mouth shut.
"And this could be a problem for you." A man whispers into her ear.
The man pulls her back into the bushes, away from her goal.
"You have been avoiding people since the station, hiding beneath a blanket. Are you a whore trying to flee from a bad date?" A second man comes up and lifts her feet up, preventing her from kicking. "We can make sure you feel good."
Mestra is now too small and weak to properly fight back against these two assailants in the dark. She had been focused on getting to her agency and not having her flesh seen, so she didn't notice that she was being followed. Once inside the park, avoiding people, she fell into the perfect trap for these sort of attackers. Ones who would follow a woman and rape her when they seized her.
"She is a fighter. That makes it feel better." The first guy says as Mestra struggles to break out of their grip.
"Let me go! Let me go!" Mestra keeps struggling and screaming in vain.
"You're going to be our little plaything for the night." The first man grins as he slaps her cheek. "So you better be quiet. No one is coming for you."
"Help me!" Mestra still cries out. She is too late, she thought.
"If you scream again, we will hurt you worse." The second man laughs. He pulls out a knife to show that his threat was real.
Mestra becomes even more terrified. This is horrible. She cannot believe that she was caught by two men and now they plan to rape her. She couldn't think of anything as evil as this. The violation of her body and self was beyond comprehension. She felt weak, helpless, and most of all, afraid.
"Please no. Please don't do this." Mestra pleads. She knows she doesn't stand a chance against these two strong men. She wished she wasn't in this weakened state from transforming into a Dryaman. She was stronger and bigger as a human. She could rely on her training to make it through and overcome them. She was frail as a Dryaman though. She was not much different from a child.
"Oh, I think we will. You look so delicious that we can't help ourselves. It is your fault for walking into a park being such a fine little flower. You are begging to be plucked." The first man smacks her on the ass.
"Now, shut up and behave." The second man tells her.
Mestra feels tears run down her face as she tries to fight against the two men but she can't do anything. The second man reaches towards her and Mestra starts panicking, squirming.
Smack!
The second assailant goes rolling to the side as something collides with him. He drops the knife as he rolls on the ground. The unknown person quickly picks up the knife and aims it at the first assailant.
"You let her go. You sickos. You two are going to pay for this." The man shouts.
This third man must have heard Mestra's cries for help and had come to rescue her. From his voice, he must have been young. Since it was dark, Mestra couldn't make out much of his features but she could tell that he was smaller than her assailants. Either way, this person was Mestra's hero.
"What sort of heroic punk do you think you are?" The first assailant asks the guy. The first assailant had his arm around Mestra's neck, ready to break it. "You should have gone for my throat during the surprise of your attack. With your threat, I can easily make her my hostage." The assailant tugs tighter at her neck.
"Then we are in a stalemate." The new person says.
"No, we aren't." The second assailant kicks the knife out of the new person's hand. It goes flying away. "You didn't check to make sure I was down. You are a fool."
"Maybe, but I am doing the right thing." Mestra's hero raises his fists as he prepares for a fist fight.
"This guy is talking about morals." The second assailant laughs and points at Mestra's hero as he looks at the first assailant. They are ridiculing him to his face. The second assailant then spins back around to Mestra's hero with a roundhouse kick. It hits Mestra's hero directly in the rib. Mestra's hero crumbles to the ground. "But you are too weak to defend them. You have fun with the girl. I'm going to teach this boy a lesson." He cracks his knuckles.
"You don't have to tell me twice." Mestra could hear the first assailant lick his lips. He moves his arm from her neck down her body to feel her.
Mestra trembles in fear as this guy is ready to violate her. She could do nothing to stop him and her hero was being beaten up by the other man. What could she do? There seemed to be nothing that she could do and no one else would come.

Girl in a jacket


That is when the voice from before, the Will of the Planet, returned.
"This is what I mean when I say that humanity had too much evil in them. Look at you now. A weak person is about to be abused by someone who is stronger than them. And when good does show up, it is outnumbered and out powered by evil. This is why I need the Dryamen. They are a perfect solution to the world's problems." The voice lists off that this current circumstance is exactly part of the reason why it created Dryamen. As the Will of the Planet talked, Mestra paid less attention to what was going around her. She becomes numb as the second assailant begins to have his way with her. Mestra was in a trance with her discussion with the Will of the Planet.
"That is because you made me weak. If I had my muscles from before I became a Dryaman, I would be able to defend myself." Mestra accuses the Will of the Planet. "You made me a victim. Someone who could easily be taken advantage of."
"Dryamen are not made to be weak. It was because you grew in the bathtub and not soil. You didn't have any nutrients to form a healthy body. That is why you are so weak." The Will of the Planet explains. "Do you see the body of Kamala? It is supposed to be like that but stronger and bigger than her. I needed her to start the Dryamen and now I need someone to lead them." The Will of the Planet continues to talk to Mestra. "You are the only one who is going to be able to do that."
"It seems poor planning on your part. I am being raped because you decided to make me a part of a species that will be a detriment to mankind." Mestra angrily responds. She was tired of being used and abused. The Will of the Planet must have noticed her anger as it went silent.
"I apologize. I did put you into this predicament accidentally. That is my fault. I thought it would be like the previous one but I was wrong. I have hurt you by making you into a Dryaman." The voice sounds saddened. It sounded like the Will of the Planet was truly sorry that it had put Mestra in this situation. "But I believe you can do great things. You are going to be my champion. My savior."
"I don't want anything to do with you or your species." Mestra growls.
"I know. I don't blame you. You have every right to but I ask what do you see what is going on here?" The Will of the Planet asks Mestra.
"I see myself being raped here." Mestra states plainly. "They will continue to do so until I am dead."
"A valid point. But what about if you had an aerial view of what is going on?" The voice asks again.
"I see two evil perverts raping a woman and beating up a person who wanted to do something right." Mestra imagines what a person would see if they looked down from above on this scene.
"Very close. It is what is going on. But there is more to it that I see. I see the evils of humankind destroying what good humankind has left in it and violating some innocent creature. Does humankind look good from that perspective?" The voice tells what it sees going on with Mestra, her hero, and the two men abusing them.
"No. It doesn't." Mestra admits. "But there is still good in them. That guy tried to save me."
"Yes, it is true that the good guy tried to save you. There is some good in humanity but evil is stronger." The Will of the Planet acknowledges. "Look at the good guy. Does it look like he can beat these guys?"
"It doesn't but he tried either way. That makes humanity worth it though. Not deserving of your idea of eradication of them." Mestra defends.
"I don't think so but I could be wrong. I made a mistake of turning you into a Dryaman and letting you fall into this horrible situation. This is why I want to propose a compromise." The Will of the Planet tells Mestra. "Since I plan for you to lead the Dryamen, I should listen to your opinion about humanity some."
"What sort of compromise are you proposing?" Mestra inquires. This was getting more of Mestra's attention. She was beginning to agree with some of the points about humanity being evil but she still clings onto the fact that they can do great good in the world. She didn't want to eradicate humans since there was that good inside all of them.
"What if I was to spare some of humankind? The ones that are good? I created areas where the Dryamen wouldn't go because it was human territory. Safe havens for them as Dryamen rule the planet." The voice proposes a compromise to Mestra. "If you agree to this, I will not destroy the good people of Earth."
"That's an interesting proposal. But who would decide who is good and evil?" Mestra asks. She was liking this idea better. She was experiencing the cruelties of mankind. She wishes that they could be purged. This sounds like a solid deal of eradicating all the criminals or evil dictators in the world.
"You should decide. As you are going to rule the Dryamen as their queen, you will decide on who is good and bad."
"How much land would these good people live on?" She didn't want the good people of humankind to be subject to a small land area. It had to be reasonable.
"How does Australia sound?" The Will of the Planet offers as an example. "There is plenty of space for the good people of Earth to live."
"That sounds like a reasonable offer." Mestra's mental mind nods approvingly. The voice wasn't sounding like a crazy person ranting. It had more merits to it. If it was offering to not destroy humankind, only save the good one, this Dryaman transformation might not be so bad. It will change to balance of the world but at least she wouldn't be killing all of humankind because of it. "Throw in a few small islands, like madagascar and such, scattered throughout the world and you got yourself a deal."
"Deal." The Will of the Planet agrees. "Can you give your will and desires to me and I will make it happen."
"I agree." Mestra's mind accepts the proposition.
The voice disappears and Mestra can hear one of her attackers groan in pain. The first assailant was crying out in pain as he laid on the ground underneath her. As she had the conversation with the Will of the Planet, the first assailant had been abusing her body. He had lifted her up and rammed her anus onto his shaft. She had been riding on him and she didn't know. Once she agreed to the Will of the Planet, something changed in the interaction between her and the assailant. He had fallen onto the ground, with her on top.
"What is it? Having problems with your wood getting some roots?" Mestra mocks as the situation has turned.
Roots from within Mestra's anus started to grow and grow directly into the assailant's cock. The roots kept growing and invaded the assailant's bloodstreams. The roots grew and grew, spreading through his entire body. They reached his brain and forced his blood to clot. The roots closed off his arteries, veins, and capillaries. Blood then rushed from the rest of his body into Mestra's body. Mestra started to feed off of the assailant. He was dying from the inside as his organs were shutting down. It reached his heart, wrapping around it tightly until it stopped and he died instantly.
But Mestra wasn't done yet. The roots started to take more from the assailant's dead body. It was full of nutrients. The roots started to suck and consume the body from the inside out, directly into her own. His body started to diminish as it got sucked dry from his cells. In a matter of seconds, he was nothing but bones and the roots that grew from Mestra's ass. Mestra detaches from the roots with a small snap, which causes the bones to crumble into dust.
She looks down at her body. It had grown feeding off the nutrients of her attacker. She was no longer a feeble, little Dryaman. She was bigger, sexier, and stronger than she was as a human. Her height was 6 foot 2 inches, full of earthly beauty and strength. Her breasts were bigger now and filled out a lot more. They looked heavy, which they were. They were a couple of pounds heavier than before. She had been an A-cup before this but now she must be an F-cup. Her ass was larger and rounder, just like her boobs. She kept a small waist but added bigger hips. her muscles had become slim and toned, not as big as she wished they were but they had more power hiding under them. Her pink hair had lengthened a bit, reaching down to her ass.

Girl in a jacket

All of this had happened in a matter of seconds while she fed on her attacker. Everything of the attacker had been transferred into Mestra's body. She had removed his villainy from the world and let it be sustenance for a new species that would be better than humankind. One that will not walk down the path of evil or destruction. One that will be gentle and kind to all living beings. It will be a species of good, selfless creatures that would be ruled by Mestra.
But it wasn't there yet, she had to do more things for it to happen. She had one more thing to do in this park.
Mestra looks over to the second assailant and the person who tried to rescue her. They had not noticed what happened to Mestra's first attacker. The second assailant was kicking the unconscious body of her rescuer. He was cursing and cussing at him. Mestra walks over and grabs the second assailant's shoulder. The assailant stops and turns around, surprised by a Mestra that is now taller than him.
"I forgot to tell your partner that I am more like a Venus Flytrap." Mestra smirks. "But you should do, because you are like peas in a pod with your sick ways."
"Kirk?" The second assailant speaks his dead friend's name. He was more in shock by his death that he didn't notice Mestra lean in and give him a kiss on his cheek.
"At least you won't feel the pain he did." Mestra lets a poison form on her lips and touch the second assailant's skin.
The second assailant touches where Mestra kissed him. He feels his jaw start to go numb and his fingers that touched the spot too. Those numbing feelings start to expand and go up his arm and all over his face. The toxin she used was a neurotoxin, making the victim unable to move or speak. Mestra licks the poison from her lips, as it won't affect her, and the second assailant goes limp. He falls to the ground and lays motionless.
Mestra smiles as she gets on top of him. She can see that his eyes still work. He can move those while his body is paralyzed.
"Time to feast." Mestra pulls the man's trousers down to expose his cock. She licks her finger and touches his cock. The chemicals in her saliva cause the muscles in the cock to stiffen and become erect. She sits down on him, with her butt on his face. Her body facing the rest of his body. She leans down and brings her face close to his dick. "Now, shut up and behave." Mestra giggles as she uses his words against him.
The second assailant could only breathe and gasp in response into her ass.
Mestra starts to lick the assailant's dick. This wasn't to tease him, it was to torment him. For while she licked the dick, roots were coming out of her ass once again and this time into the assailant's mouth. Her roots went down his throat and started to spread through his body. The tendrils went all the way to his toes and fingers. His body twitches as they grasp onto his body from the inside.
"Oh, this could be a problem for you." Mestra stops licking his dick and sits up straight. She uses their greeting as a goodbye.
Mestra groans as she uses the roots to pull the guy's body towards her body. With the roots coming out of her ass, it pulls the assailant's face into her asshole. Her asshole widens to allow him to fit inside. Her hips become disjointed as his head gets sucked inside of her. It doesn't stop and Mestra continues to pull the man's body inside her, starting with the neck and then shoulders. Her belly swells as she shoves the man into her body. Once she is at the torso, it comes a little harder. She has to heave harder to get over the hump of his hips. She eventually prevails and he slides more easily inside. Soon, his feet disappear inside her butt. She ate the man whole with her ass.


Girl in a jacket


"Mhmm. More nutrients." Mestra rubs her oversized belly. It was about time to use him as sustenance to grow her body. She squeezes her abdomen and the belly starts to shrink, while everything else on her increases.
Her breasts swell, becoming larger and heavier. They don't lose their shape. She had to guess that they had become K-cups. They seemed to defy gravity. Her ass becomes rounder and larger, giving her a lot of action possible with her backside. Her legs become sturdier, thickening and becoming firmer and succulent. Her pink hair grows a little longer, reaching down to her upper thighs. Her height stretches and extends upward until she reaches 8 feet tall.
Mestra stands up and is pleased with herself. She looks around at the park and is impressed by how beautiful it is. There were trees and bushes all around the place and a lake that had lily pads in it. This was a bit of nature inside a big city. Humankind had done well in this regard to keep some bits of nature in their cities, but it wasn't enough. They destroyed too much. Mestra had to preserve those who would still do good after the Dryamen rise up. Upon giving into the Will of the Planet, she was more on board with it.

Girl in a jacket


She knew the first person she needed to preserve. The person who tried to save and protect her life. He was on the ground unconscious and bleeding. Mestra bends down to check his condition. His injuries are not life threatening but would be uncomfortable if left untreated. She can hear it also in his groaning.
"I can't leave you here after all you did to try and help me. I will make sure you are taken care of." Mestra gives the man a kiss on his forehead. A chemical from her lips makes it so that he doesn't feel any pain. He starts to breathe easier and become more relaxed. "Time to come back with me."
Mestra picks the man up and starts heading the way she came, walking away from the command tower and the agency. Her allegiance was no longer to humankind. The warning would never come. The Dryamen would pop up like a weed in a garden and take over everything. It was inevitable. Mestra walks onward with the man in her arms, still unconscious, towards the new future for her.

***

"Ugh." Mestra hears the groans of the man in the hotel bed. She was in the bathroom, trying to tend to the formerly large lotus bud in the hotel bathroom. It had withered and shrunk all the way down to the size of a watermelon. The lack of nutrients in a ceramic tub with no soil left it starving. It had done its duty to rebirth Mestra. Mestra was sad to see it go.
"How are you feeling?" Mestra calls out to him. She puts the lotus flower in the trash can.
"Like I've been hit by a truck." He responds groggily. He pauses for a second. "Where am I? I was in Central Park earlier? What happened to the girl that was there?" He starts asking questions about his current situation.
"That would be me. I took you to my hotel after the incident with those two guys. They have been taken care of. I am making sure your injuries are taken care of and healed properly." Mestra doesn't leave the bathroom. She wants to make sure it is safe for her to come out and show that she is a Dryaman.
"Who came to save us? We were being wrecked by them. Did the police get involved?" He asks more questions.
"No, I took care of them."
"But you were being attacked by them and losing, how did you take care of them?" He sounds even more confused. "And why are you hiding in the bathroom?"
"I'm making sure it is safe to share my identity before I reveal myself. I'm very cautious at the moment as a lot of people are likely to try and kill me." Mestra explains a bit of her circumstances without getting into much detail.
"Who would want to do that? And what do you mean by a lot of people? Is some company after you?" He asks.
"Not a company, more like humanity. May I ask you for your name?" Mestra tries to turn the questioning around so she can get more information about him so she can judge if he could be trusted.
"My name is Honja. But what do you mean about humanity? Did you do anything evil?" Honja sounds more confused and scared. He was probably worried he was in a hotel room with a killer.
"I didn't do anything evil. It is just who I am. May I ask what you were doing late at night in Central Park?" Mestra continues to try and figure out who this person is and why he would be out late at night.
"I can't trust you with that information if you are not willing to share about yourself. I tried to save you and you are being secretive. I won't answer any more questions until you reveal yourself." Honja demands.
"Hmm. I see your point. We aren't trusting each other because we can't see each other and don't know who the other person is. I will reveal myself if you promise not to scream or try to kill me." Mestra says. She has to make a move to make him trust her. She won't be able to get more out and determine if he would be the first person she mates with.
Honja thought about it for a few moments. "Alright, I'll agree. But only on one condition. You have to promise not to hurt me, or try to harm me in any way. I think it is fair for both sides."
"I agree." That was reasonable. Both sides assure peace with each other. It was wise.
"I agree too."
"Alright, I'm coming out." Mestra slowly opens the door and emerges from the bathroom. She glances over to the bed to see the shocked face of Honja gawking at her tall, voluptuous Dryaman body.
Honja was around his early 20s. He was of Asian origin. He was well fit and healthy. He was around probably 5'6" in height. Mestra thought he was a good looking lad. His face seemed to be full of kindness.
"Are you a Dryaman? the ambassador that came over to the United Nations?" Honja was clearly surprised and shocked. There weren't many people that had seen a Dryaman. The first thing they would notice would be the green skin. The only one people would know in New York City would be the ambassador, Kamala, but now there were two. Mestra was the second and no one knew she was here.
"I am Mestra. I am not the ambassador. I am someone else. And yes, I am a Dryaman. It is a pleasure to meet you." Mestra smiles lewdly as she examines his body. He would be a good mate but she needed his permission. She wasn't going to be like the evil humans that she eliminated.
"Nice to meet you." Honja blushes. He points at her as he looks like he was trying to recall something. "Weren't you smaller before?"
"I was. I didn't have the proper nutrients to grow properly but I found some and grew." Mestra tells him the truth but hides out the fact that she got the nutrients from consuming their attackers.
"Do all Dryamen grow to a size like that with proper nutrition?" Honja asks. Mestra nods. "What is your story? Why are you here?" He asks as he sits up in the bed. He was curious and wanted to learn more about this mysterious Dryaman. Mestra notes that there was no hostility in his action or eyes. He didn't seem to have a hatred for Dryamen.
"Yes, we all are pretty large in size with proper nutrition. We wither and shrink if we don't. I was lacking nutrients when you first saw me, that is why I was small." Mestra explains to him but hides the fact that she had been reborn in the bathroom by the lotus flower planted in her by Kamala.
"How do you get nutrients?" Honja asks.
Mestra starts walking around the bed to his side, giving more reason for him to trust her. "Eating food like you but we can get sustenance by planting ourselves and taking minerals from the soil." She tells him the most common way but hides the other way, eating humans or animals. She already knew that was not the preferred method by Dryamen.
"So you are similar to us." Honja becomes more at ease with Mestra.
"May I ask you a question?" Mestra asks, wanting it to be her turn.
"Sure, but can I ask one more question?" Honja inquires.
"Of course." Mestra sits next to him on the bed.
"Are you from space?" Honja really wanted to know where Dryamen came from. It was a mystery to most humans since they didn't believe all the things of the sailor who said he knew where they came from.
"No, we didn't not come from outer space. We are not aliens. We come directly here from Earth. Our species just popped up on an island that wasn't inhabited by humans. We developed on our own until we were found." Mestra explains to him.
"Oh, so you were an intelligent race that we did not know about? I can see that." Honja nods as he seems to understand better.
"Can I ask my question now?" Mestra asks.
"Please do." Honja responds.
"Why were you in the park all alone late at night?" Mestra wanted to know how he was able to come to her rescue last night. It was odd that he would be in Central Park at such a time. He must have had a reason.
Honja sighs. It looks like she asked the sort of question he didn't want her to ask.
"I ran away from home." Honja sulks back against the headboard. He pulls up the blankets to hide his shame.
"I see but you are a grown man. Shouldn't you be living on your own?" Mestra asks.
"I'm twenty-three years old, but yes I can live on my own. I should clarify. I ran away from my family." Honja's voice is filled with regret for having to leave his parents and siblings behind. "I didn't feel like I had a choice."
Mestra nods in understanding and empathy. She can feel how much it must hurt him to be separated from his loved ones. She experienced the same thing on her tours in the military.
"What made you feel like you didn't have a choice?" Mestra reaches a hand across to comfort him.
"You might laugh or scoff at what I'm about to tell you." Honja looks over at her hand on his knee and hesitates.
"I won't laugh or scoff. Please share whatever it is that you are feeling," Mestra encourages. Honja feels a bit more at ease with her comforting him.
"My family is very well off, and I mean very well off. They own this large corporation that has offices all over the world that is based in Korea. They wanted me to run one of these offices overseas as it was part of my duty to my family. I didn't want any part of it. They said I didn't have a choice in the matter. They shipped me off over here. I waited patiently until I could get my chance to escape my family's company and I did. Everyone was focused on the Dryaman ambassador's arrival. I could make a move by changing security to match what could happen during her visit. It worked so well that they were distracted and didn't see me leaving their headquarters." Honja explains a lot to her. He pauses as he looks at her face to get a read on her. She was not laughing or scoffing at his story. Her face shows sympathy and understanding. She looks sympathetic towards him. He feels comforted and safe talking to her.
"That is very brave but can I ask something about the story? Why do you not want to work for your family's company?" Mestra keeps her question short. She allows him to control the narrative of his story and read what sort of person he is from his answer.
"There were a lot of unethical things going on in the company. I tried to ask them to stop but they wouldn't listen. My family would do anything to make money, no matter if it was illegal or not. I didn't want to be part of a company or family that thinks so little of other people's lives. They kept me there and trained me to be able to work for the company, I was a prisoner. They kept a watchful eye on me to make sure that I didn't bring shame or exposed their wrongdoings. I chose to run away and start my own life, apart from my family's influence." Honja sighs again. His face is full of pain from having to leave behind his family.
Mestra can see that Honja's story is one of a man that had to be forced to live in another person's dream, but was a nightmare for him. He found the chance to escape and he did. The reasons for his escape were admirable. He didn't leave his family because he thought his family would hinder him, it was because of their inhumanity. Honja was a good person.
"That must be hard. I am sorry that you had to do that and bear that sort of burden from your family like that. I have to say that you are very brave for doing so." Mestra reaches out her hand to touch his cheek. She caresses him lightly to show him kindness.
"Thank you. That means a lot." Honja's body becomes loose as she strokes his skin. It made him feel a bit more relaxed.
"I'm glad that helps. It is better that we share our burdens and not laugh. They are important to each person." Mestra smiles as she strokes his cheek until she stops and pulls back. "Funny you should be in this situation. For I am needing to run away too."
"From who? the ambassador?" Honja asks as he looks at Mestra curiously.
"I need to run away from this city. It is dangerous for me here. I am surrounded by a bunch of humans that would likely try to kill me. Did you see the terrorist attack on the ambassador?" Mestra explains why she is running away.
"No, I did not. I was making my escape from my family during that time. What happened?" Honja sits up straight as he gets worried for her safety.
"Some terrorists tried to attack the ambassador in Time Square because they perceived her as a threat to humanity. She was saved by her bodyguards but I don't have that. I would probably have some random person who doesn't like me come up and shoot me." Mestra puts her hand on her chest as she acts hurt. She wants him to see how she would be hurt if such a thing happens. "Please, can you help me escape out of this city before any bad thing like happens to me?"
"I don't see why not. We are both trying to run away. We can be partners in our attempt to escape the city." Honja offers her.
"Thank you! That would be much appreciated. It would be good to have someone who would know how to get out of here. The only thing is that we must move at night. I stand out a lot." Mestra points to her large, sexy body and green skin. She would stick out like a sore thumb in a crowd of humans.
"I can see that." Honja laughs. "Sure, we can move out at night." He nods his head in agreement. "What should we do until then? It is midday." Honja points outside to the sunny weather.
"We can chat until we have to go." Mestra wiggles her shoulders seductively.
The two chatted until nightfall. They got closer together during their conversations. Honja had some gripes about humanity and how they treated other humans. There was so much conflict between people in power that it caused regular people to suffer. He wished people would want a simple life, simple work, and simple happiness. Mestra listened to his complaints about the state of the world as she nodded her head in agreement. Mestra shares some of the goals of the Dryamen about creating a society of unity and building a beautiful natural world. Honja becomes intrigued and interested in what they want for their world.

***

"Here is our first stop on our path to freedom." Honja opens the door to an old, poorly maintained farmhouse.
"Thank you." Mestra pulls off her blanket she used to cover her body. She stands up straight to her full height. She had been bent over the entire time to hide larger than normal size.
It was early morning as they had escaped New York City during the night. Honja had been able to procure a rental car and rent a farmhouse through an Airbnb. With that, they were able to leave the city without anyone noticing that Mestra was a Dryaman. The car windows could conceal it very well. Mestra was worried for Honja that his family could track his purchases. Honja said it would take a little bit as he used a bank account that his family didn't know about. After a few more stops like this, Honja would be able to craft a new identity for himself.
"We had a long drive. We should go to bed." Honja stretches and yawns.
"Sounds good, but we should check for cameras and microphones. You don't know if these sorts of people like to spy on their customers." Mestra tells him. "Especially in a sketchy place like this."
The interior of the farmhouse needed new paint and a thorough vacuum. It was really dusty inside. The outside needed lawn care and new boards. They also guessed a new roof. It wouldn't probably pass the test for a real Airbnb but it was what they needed. Someone who wanted quick cash and wouldn't remember or record their customers. That person wouldn't seek to bother or disturb them because they were kept low maintenance of the place. The person might seek extra cash by videotaping customers.
"Yeah, you're right." Honja agrees and heads up the stairs to the upper floor. He didn't think it odd for the moment but Mestra let it slip that she knew more about the human world than she let on. "I'll check the bedrooms."
Mestra looks around the house and finds nothing that would indicate any listening devices or surveillance. Her training in the agency allowed her to scan efficiently and determine the presence of a hidden device. There was nothing out there. They were safe to sleep for now.
She gets up and makes her way upstairs to Honja. She scans again and finds nothing. This person really just wanted some extra cash when their farmhouse wasn't in use. Perfect for her and Honja.
Mestra walks into a bedroom that Honja was in.
"I didn't find any spying devices. I even checked the outlets. I think we are safe. I made sure that your bedroom and my bedroom had sheets and blankets on so you didn't have to worry about putting them down first." Honja tells Mestra. He is tired and wants to sleep. "I gave you the bigger bed."
"Thank you but why do we need to sleep in separate bedrooms? Can't we sleep together in the same bed?" Mestra acts shyly and cutely to get closer to him. During their conversation at the hotel, Honja didn't seem opposed to mating with her. That was Mestra's goal, to mate and start the population of Dryamen on the mainland. It was a bonus that he was sweet and kind.

Girl in a jacket


"Oh! Well, um..." Honja blushes with embarrassment. He doesn't know what to say in response to Mestra's question. He hadn't actually thought she would be this bold. He thought her very pretty.
Mestra walks up to him, swinging her ass as she does. Honja looks up into her blue eyes, reminding him that he was smaller than her, but it didn't make him feel insignificant. He felt calm, like he was sitting under a nice tree. "Don't think of this as a business deal." Mestra puts a finger on Honja's lips. She leans down to whisper into his ear. "I want to build a new family that brings peace and beauty to this world. You want a family that is kind and loving. The only way that can be possible is if we start our own. Think of it, as if we are creating a whole new world." Her breath tickles the shell of Honja's ear. He is feeling lightheaded. His heart begins to beat faster in excitement. He has never been more excited about a woman in his life.
Mestra stands back up with a smile, her face still in close proximity to his. She uses no pheromones on him. She didn't want it to affect his decision to be with her. She would use her words and the appeal of her body. If he wants her, he would be all hers and then she would use it. Her finger traces his lips. She brings her finger back to her lips for an indirect kiss. "If you would have me." Mestra sultry whispers.
Honja feels like a deer in a headlight. Mestra has him mesmerized with her beauty.
"I-I do...I do!" Honja stutters his voice. "You want me?" He asks again because he isn't sure if he heard what she said correctly.
"I will always want you. I want you to be my mate." Mestra licks her finger and brings it to Honja's lips, giving him an indirect kiss. "Will you be my First Mate? That is the title that Dryamen gives to someone that they have fallen in love with for the first time and want to make love."

Girl in a jacket


"I would like that very much." Honja says. He really believes that he could restart his life with this tall, buxom Dryaman woman. Create a family and life that wasn't cruel or mean to the world like the family he grew up with. This one would be raised under a kind hand and love from her and him. It would help create a better world in the future. "How would we get it started?"
"In bed, silly." Mestra playfully shoves him onto the bed. The old brass bed creaks as he falls on it. Mestra positions herself to get on top of him. She bends over to give him a good look at her large breasts. Honja's eyes are wide as he sees how they move and sway. Mestra giggles and leans closer, putting a hand on the bed, which causes the bed to bend a little.
"Do you think the bed can handle us?" Honja gulps as feels the pressure rise for a lot of love making.
"Probably not, but who cares?" Mestra kisses Honja. "We will be gone tomorrow. We leave some cash to have the owner fix it." Mestra starts to release her pheromones. Honja was going to be hers.
"I can go with that." Honja kisses her back and they embrace for a wild ride that morning until they fall asleep from exhaustion from sex.

***

(Back in New York City.)

Kamala walks down the passageway from the terminal to her plane. She has finished her trip to the United Nations. It was up to the politicians of the world’s nations to see how they would decide to handle her people. They held a lot of power at the moment to decide their fate. They were locked to a few islands in the Pacific Ocean. They were easy targets for missile strikes as they had no military defense. Kamala was disheartened that the United Nations had put her in this position. They were supposed to conquer the world and become the new guardians of the planet. Humanity's ingenuity, critical thinking, and free will seemingly had blocked that. The Dryamens were in a tough spot.
As she is about to enter the plane, a guard stands to the side of the door. She is putting her finger to her earpiece as she whispers. “...Taking over for agent 533 absence.” The guard straightens up and gets back into composure once she sees Kamala.
“The plane is ready for departure for you, Ambassador.” The guard motions for her to enter.
Kamala heard what the guard said. She knew who agent 533 was.
“Yes, thank you.” Kamala nods happily and follows her instructions.
Kamala sits down and waits for the plane to depart. Kamala is secretly overjoyed. Mestra, agent 533, had been planted with a genesis seed and had become a Dryaman. Humans haven’t realized what she has done. Kamala planted a seed in an unbelievable location. They were looking for a missing person but that person would be running away from them, planting Dryaman seeds onto the continent. Their conquest was now guaranteed.
“Would you like anything to drink?” A stewardess asks her.
“No, I’m good. Very good.” Kamala replies. She waves her off.
Once in the air, Kamala looks out the airplane window. She has a satisfying grin on her face as Dryaman’s victory was assured.

Girl in a jacket


***

Mestra was the first to wake up. Her body was stronger and could handle the crazy sex, which was good for her. Honja's semen had fertilized the eggs she had been preparing. They had become seeds inside her, ready to be planted. Her belly has swelled up with the children she and Honja had created. She releases some pheromones to keep Sonja asleep for longer.
"I will be back in a little bit." Mestra kisses Honja's forehead. He breathes in deeply those pheromones and falls into a deeper sleep. Mestra stands at her full height as she looks down at his cute body on the mattress. They had broken the bed during sex.
Mestra departs the bedroom and out of the poorly maintained house. It is the late afternoon. She walks around, scanning, to see where she can plant her seeds. She finds a garden in the back. It is run down like the rest of the house but she can tell that the soil is good. That is the first thing she needs before planting her seeds. The next would be water. Then, her seeds would be able to grow naturally on their own until they bloom.

Girl in a jacket


She takes the afternoon to plant her seeds in the garden. She waters them and everything is set. Her womb is empty of her children, planted in the ground. It will only take them a short time to grow. Then, the Dryamen will start populating the earth. She is happy with that. She will have her First Mate, children, and entire species to rule.
She goes back into the decrepit farmhouse. Honja will be waking up soon. She should be there for him when he does.
As she goes up to the bedroom, she thinks of what has happened to her during the last week. She was a human with an excellent record serving her country and being respectable. Now, she was a Dryaman, actively trying to undermine humanity and establish a world run by Dryamen. She wouldn't have imagined herself doing it. It was just the circumstance that she was caught up in it. She initially didn't like what was going on with what the Will of the Planet wanted when it spoke to her, but she saw some merits under the atrocities that humanity could do. She sided with the Will of the Planet. She found her mind changed to be more aligned with the Will of the Planet. She had her own way of doing it but her goals became more disposed to the Will of the Planet, creating children but with a mate that would want that. She found that mate in Honja. A person who wanted to create a family that was respectable and kind to the world.
Mestra lays down next to Honja on the mattress. He begins to stir. She made it on time. He wakes up and rolls over to see Mestra's beautiful green face looking into his.
"How did you sleep?" Mestra asks, very much like a wife would.
"I had the most peaceful dream that I can remember." Honja kisses Mestra on the lips. "I didn't feel the weight of my family on me. Thank you for that."
"I'm glad I could help ease your worries." Mestra says. She strokes his cheek. "I hope that we continue to grow and go somewhere where we don't have to worry about your former life."
"I do too." Honja strokes her cheek as well. They were two lovers, enjoying the warmth of each other's embrace.
The two got up from the broken bed a little bit later. They prepared dinner and packed everything again. They still needed to continue to get away from New York City, the ties to Honja's family and Mestra fearing for her life. These existed there. They would continue west until they could find a place that they believed that they could settle down. They left the farmhouse and continued their journey, without Honja seeing the sudden garden of flowers that had sprouted.
At all the stops, Mestra would plant her seeds in inconspicuous places. She would pick up pollen from flowers along the way to create a variety of different flowers for her seeds. Honja didn't notice. All along the way, Mestra planted her family, the Dryamen, and the future guardians of the planet.

Girl in a jacket


***

(Two weeks later.)

"What do you mean you are taking my farmhouse off the list? I had customers this month come by." A middle aged man drinking some beer walks up to a derelict farmhouse he owns. He was on the phone talking to someone about the farmhouse he uses for extra cash with Airbnb.
"And they would be the last ones unless you fix up your place to code. I don't know why the previous manager of this area let this house stay on the listing but everyone has said it was filthy, ready to fall apart. That is not the experience we want from customers." The person on the other end of the phone said. They were shutting down this guy's operation.
"The previous people gave me 5 stars." The man angrily replies. He unlocks the door to the farmhouse.
"One five star review doesn't sway the hundreds of 1 star reviews you have. I can't listen to you continue to make these excuses. We are shutting down your operation of this property until you fix it up and we have an inspector come and check it out. Goodbye." The person hangs up.
"That piece of shit. Why did they get a new guy? I like the old guy better." He bitterly shoves the phone into his pocket.
He enters the farmhouse. It was dirty, moldy, and broken down. It was very much like the person on the phone said. It wouldn't pass a health code inspection at all. Boards were loose, paint was falling off, and holes were in the walls. Everything was disgusting.
"Totally livable." The man scratches his beer belly. He is lying to himself about the condition of the place. He didn't have a high standard for living space. It only needed walls, roof, bed, TV, and fridge to hold beer.
"Maybe it is the upstairs they had a problem with?" The man walks up the stairs. He didn't want to do any work to fix it up. It was acceptable to him with how gross it was.
"Ah, someone broke a bed." The man finds one of the beds broken, a brass bed. He goes over to inspect it. "Someone had a big ass. I got to tell people that there is a weight limit to these things."
A breeze comes through an open window. It picks up some of the dust in the room.
"Hack! Hack!" The man coughs. He goes over to close the window. "I can see it being drafty but nothing else."
When he closes the window, he looks out back into his property. He saw about a dozen people in his yard. They had green skin, either green, blue, or pink hair, and a mix of boys and girls, 75% girls and 25% guys. They looked to be in their late teens or early twenties. They were all taller than normal, stronger looking than normal, and curvier than normal. They were larger than humans.
"Fuck! The Dryamen have invaded." He rubs his eyes to double check what he was seeing. The Dryamen shouldn't be here. They should be locked and trapped on a few islands in the Pacific ocean. Why were there about a dozen of them at an old, rundown farmhouse in New Jersey?
That is when he noticed a floral scent with his nose, followed by footsteps. His eyes go wide as he realizes one of them was in his house. He turns around slowly as the footsteps come closer.
From down the hallway, a female Dryaman approaches him, naked. She is tall, as tall as the doorways in the house, making her height around 6'9". She has long messy blue hair. There is a lot of hair. It is like its own being. There is a collection of red and orange flowers on her head, part of her plant origins. She has large breasts that would be H-cups. Nice thighs, narrow waist, and a juicy ass. Her figure is everything a guy would want in a woman, but she was a female Dryaman. It was a bit scary as her hand slid along the hallway at her side and her blue eyes and smiles made him feel like he was a prey. He was being hunted by this female Dryaman.

Girl in a jacket


He didn't have time to register his fear. The floral scent he picked up earlier was her pheromones. He was already caught. His mind was becoming calmer, ready to take commands, and aroused. He drops his bottle of beer and it shatters on the ground. If he had not let himself go, and clung to the bottle, he could have resisted the pheromones. As is, he was an easy target. He had become enslaved in his mind to this Dryaman.
The female Dryaman points to the broken bed. She hungers for sex and making children. Her species needed to increase their numbers on the mainland to secure a foothold. Once they had a foothold, they would be nearly impossible to remove. The human complies to her gesture and goes over to the bed. She motions for him to take off his clothes. He complies. She commands him to get on the bed. He complies. She giggles at his obedience. She gets on the bed on top of him, directly on his cock. She moves her hips so that he will shoot his cum and fertilize her seeds.
The Dryamen world domination has begun.
Chapter End Notes:
I hope you all enjoy the story. I left things open for a third story but try to wrap it up if people don't want another story. If you want another story in this universe, who should win, Humanity or Dryamen?