- Text Size +

The greatest betrayal I ever experienced was when Tippy broke up with me and then promised that she wouldn’t date a guy she met while work at the airport. His name was Jack, and I didn’t like him from the day I met him when we hung out at the mall with some other friends. It turned out while she was falling out of love with me, she was falling in love with him.

After we officially broke up, which hurt me more than anything, she wanted to be my friend still. I told her the one she better not to for us to remain friends was that she better not date Jack. She pinky promised that she wouldn’t.

As the months went on, however, she always spoke to him on the phone when I was around her in school and when she said “S”, I knew she was referring to me. That broke my heart that the one person I loved more than any referred to me only by the first letter of my name.

I eventually had enough and cut her out of my life three and a half months after we broke up. Just three weeks later, her and Jack began dating. I was so over her at this point, I didn’t even care she had broken her promise. I hoped to never see her again in my life.

That didn’t happen, of course. Two months after I cut her out of my life, she messaged me again, telling me she wanted to meet with me and talk about fixing our broken relationship. I wasn’t sure if she meant getting back together or being friends again, but being the sucker that I was, I agreed to meet her.

I met her at a McDonald’s in Newark, where she now lived with Jack – Newark, not in the McDonald’s. I entered the restaurant and looked around for her. I even made the stupid decision to open the women’s bathroom door and check for her in there.

“Surprise!” I heard her voice. All of a sudden, I was shot with something that made me feel automatically disoriented. I fell to the floor, blacking out immediately after.

When I woke up next, I had no idea where I was. That’s when I felt whatever I was standing on begin to shake. I lost my balance and fell off my feet, grabbing on to whatever I was standing on. I knew immediately from the touch that I was on a penis.

“What the hell? Where am I? How did I get here?” I asked. As the shaking stopped, I got back on my feet and looked up. Jack was towering over me. I was on his penis! That meant…

“Hi, Stephen,” I turned around to see Tippy. She was staring at me, at least a hundred times my size. Both of them were naked, too.

“What is going on here?” I asked.

“I got tired of her talking about you,” Jack said. I turned my attention back to him. “So, we’ve decided to get rid of you.” Tippy was laughing now. I felt the ground shake as she then got up on her knees, turned around and bent over, her colossal butt now in front of me.

Jack then brought his penis closer to Tippy’s butt, smacking it against her left buttcheek. I lost my balance again and had to grab on to the penis as I was smacked by giantess ex-girlfriend’s bare butt.

After he tapped it three times, he then grabbed it and began heading towards her butthole. Tippy opened her buttcheeks, exposing her butthole.

“Put it in me,” she said. Within a second, Jack shoved his penis, and me, into Tippy’s butt. He thrust in and out of her, her buttcheeks clapping as he did.

From inside, I could hear her moan and smell the awful smell coming from my new prison. There was poop on either side of her butthole, which was making me gag.

Not long later, I heard a rumbling noise. Please no, I thought. Not this.

“Harder,” Tippy said. Jack then began shoving his penis in and out of her butt with more force, the moaning getting louder. Without warning, she then farted on Jack’s penis.

“Tippy! You know I don’t like that.” he said, smacking her butt.

“Sorry. I really had to fart, though. Plus I’m sure our prisoner hated that,” Tippy said, laughing. She clenched her buttcheeks around Jack’s penis then. “Smell it, Stephen. You know you like it.” She then let another one rip, this one much bigger. She began laughing hysterically at her own fart.

“Alright, that’s enough,” Jack said, pulling his penis and me out of her butt. Tippy apologized after laughing some more.

I could still smell the farts she had blasted on me while inside her butt. It made me cough harder than I ever had before.

Jack’s penis was bouncing up and down on its own now. He must have been very horny from the anal.

“Babe, let’s finish him,” he said to Tippy. Finish me? What did that mean?

Tippy then reached a hand to her vagina and touched it.

“I need to get wet,” she said. Jack then picked me up off his penis and put me on Tippy’s finger. She began to rub me on her clit, moaning as she did.

I began to become wetter and wetter as her vagina became wet. Once she was done, she put me back on the tip of Jack’s penis.

"Okay. Let’s finish him,” she said, opening her legs. Jack then stuck his penis inside Tippy’s vagina, shoving me in there, as well.

I felt like I became instantly blind from the wetness on the inside. Her vaginal walls began to crush me, as well.

“Baby, I’m about to cum. Should I save Stephen?” Jack asked.

“No. Cum in me. Make him our baby,” Tippy said. Jack began thrusting in and out faster and faster until he came inside his girlfriend. His cumshot also shot me deep into her vagina. When he pulled out, his tip was white with cum, but I was no longer on it.

“He’s inside you now, babe,” Jack said.

“Right where he belongs,” Tippy said. I was stuck inside my giantess ex-girlfriend’s vagina now. What was going to happen next? Would she pee me out? Would I float into her uterus and she would be pregnant with me? I had no idea.