- Text Size +

I had no idea where I was when I awoke. All I knew was that it was very cold. Thankfully I was wearing my red Aero sweater otherwise I might have suffered from some sort of hypothermia. I stood up, almost falling over because I felt so dizzy. I shook my head fast as if I was one of those cartoons that had just seen something I didn’t want to.

Ironically, a few moments later, I started feeling something I didn’t want to. The ground started shaking. I felt each bump as they got bigger and bigger.

“What the hell is that?” I asked myself. Not like I was going to be getting any type of answer. The bumps got louder and bigger. Soon enough, I discovered where it was all coming from. There she was. Towering over me at what was around 2,000 feet to me was my ex-girlfriend,Tippy.

Her footsteps were making the ground around me shake and I eventually lost my balance and fell on my ass. I looked up at my towering ex as she stood directly over me, wearing nothing but a bra and panties. Her belly hung over her underwear, as well.

“How did you get so big?” I asked her.

“I’m not big, stupid. You’re tiny. I shrunk you because I had so much fun with a tiny Meron, I wanted to shrink someone else. You were the perfect guy to make tiny.” She was smiling evilly as she said that to me. It was as if she was turned on seeing me so tiny.

I couldn’t lie, though. Seeing her at this size turned me on, too. I always thought she had the biggest butt of all the girls in our group of friends and now with her being a giantess, her butt could crush an entire city.

Before I could say anything else, Tippy raised her foot over me.

“You’d better run,” she said. I quickly got up and ran as fast as I could. A split second later, she brought her foot down where I was standing. Why was she trying to step on me? To make matters worse, she was laughing as she tried to step on me. this was no longer fun. She seemed to want to kill me. I needed to get out of here immediately and see if there was anyone could help me.

Unfortunately, I was so tiny, I didn’t get far before Tippy brought her foot down right in front of me. I screamed as loud as I could as her foot came down right in front of me.

“Oh, no, you don’t,” she said.

“Please don’t kill me!” I begged.

“I don’t want to kill you. I just want to have fun with you. Come here,” she said, squatting down and picking me up. She brought me to her face, stilling smiling at me.

“I know what you want,” she said. She then brought me over to a chair and placed me down on it. I knew exactly where this was going. As scared as I once was, I was pretty turned on with what was about to come.

I looked up as if I was looking at a building in NYC, but I was only looking at Tippy and her huge butt that was now in front of me. Without another word, she started squatting down until she was sitting on me. I was crushed underneath the weight of her buttcheek. I should’ve been dead, all my bones broken, but her butt had so much fat on it, it was like a balloon full of pudding was putting all of its weight on me.

The balloon began to move back and forth – Tippy was rubbing her butt on me as if she was trying to get comfortable. After a minute of rubbing her butt, she stood up. I was now stuck to her buttcheek like a piece of gum. I couldn’t move, but I could see everything around me. I now knew we were in her house. Her parents must not have been home because she was half naked. She turned around to see if I was still on the chair. She began to laugh when she didn’t see me on the chair.

“You’re stuck on my butt,” she said, still laughing. She then began jiggling the bottom of her buttcheeks, making them move like waves. She then smacked her own butt, hitting me in doing so. My nose felt bruised from her hitting me. “You want to go for a ride?” She then began walking, her buttcheeks moving up and down as she did. It was like I was on a roller coaster or a ferris wheel or even an elevator that went up and down fast.

“You enjoying your ride on my butt?” she asked. She then bent over and started shaking her butt. The movement her buttcheeks made made me feel sick. I was happy when she stopped. My hell was just beginning, however. Tippy stopped moving for a few moments before she then grabbed at her buttcheek until she found me. She then peeled me off as if I were a piece of tape.

“That was fun, wasn’t it? You’re very comfortable to sit on,” she said. “But I don’t want to just feel you on my butt.” She gave a small evil laugh. “I want to feel you in my butt.”

I was scared again. “Please no! I don’t want to go in your butt!” I begged. I knew I would die if she put me in there, either from the stench or from her eventually pooping and flushing me down the toilet.

“Awwww are you scared?” she asked sarcastically. “Good. I don’t care. I’m much bigger than you and I’m in control. I can do whatever I want to you, and I want you to squirm in my butt.” She let out a big evil laugh then began to head up to her room, me in her hand.

When we got into her room, she locked the door and put me in a jar on her dresser. She then took her panties off, exposing her entire butt as opposed to it being partially covered when she wore panties. She went into her drawers and pulled out a black g-string thong. I felt my heart drop into my stomach.

Tippy then looked back at me. “You ready?” she asked. She reached her hand into the jar, grabbing me. She carefully placed me into the middle of her thong.

“Have fun,” she said, continuing to laugh. She picked both her legs up, putting the thong inbetween them. I looked in horror as I saw her vagina. She began to slowly lift the thong up and I got closer and closer to her butt. In just moments, I was headed between her buttcheeks and close to her butthole. Once the thong reached all the way up, Tippy pulled tightly, wedging it between her buttcheeks. I was so close to her butthole, my face was right in it. Her butt was so big, I had no room to move my arms or legs to even get myself comfortable. I tried, and that’s when I knew that she felt me.

“That tickles,” she said, laughing. She then clenched her buttcheeks, squishing me even more between her fleshy buttcheeks. “Stop squirming. It tickles.” She then went back downstairs and began to eat. I had no idea what she was eating, but she did mention she was hungry. As she sat down, her buttcheeks widened, giving me more room to move. Unfortunately, I could only move my arms and legs, which kicked her buttcheeks at times. My face was stuck to her butthole. Luckily, my head was turned sideways, so I wasn’t face-to-butthole.

After she was done eating, she lay on her side, her butt sticking out now. Her left buttcheek was on top of me now. She lay like that for a while before I heard the worst possible noise. The rumbling got louder and louder.

“Oh, no. Please God no,” I said to myself.

“Oh, man. I have to fart. You’re in so much trouble,” I heard Tippy said. Her butthole then puckered, forcing my head into it. I couldn’t breathe now. I was suffocating. This was it. I was going to die inside my ex-girlfriend’s butthole.

Soon enough, the hurricane-type wind blew me completely out from between her buttcheeks – or so I thought. The fart was wet and loud, even to her. To me, it was like a jet engine right in front of me. As the fart ended, she sighed a big sigh of relief.

“That felt so good,” she said. As if she just remembered that I was in her butthole, she laughed hysterically and pulled the thong up again, forcing me once again against her butthole. She then clenched her buttcheeks as another big fart escaped her butthole. She once again let out a big sigh, continuing to laugh hysterically.

The smell was worse than a hundred pig pens. I felt as if I was going to throw up non-stop for five minutes. The nauseous air didn’t get any better as Tippy once again clenched her buttcheeks, squishing me between the mountains of fat.

“Smell it,” she ordered. It was just like old times. She used to fart while in bed with me then wave it in my face, telling me to smell it. There was even one time she sat on my face and let one rip. Of course, I had asked her to because it turned me on. This time around, however, it was a living hell.

She kept me in her butthole until she pooped. When she did, I was forced to grab on to a turd as it fell out her butthole and shot down into the water. I thought for sure I was going to drown under the turd. It took a lot out of me to get out from under it and resurface. I took in very deep breaths, but of course the smell was rancid.

Tippy continued to poop, but this time none of the poop hit me. It just splashed around me. Once she was down, I was hoping she wasn’t going to flush me down the toilet. She didn’t, and after fishing me out, she cleaned me up in the sink and sat on me with her bare butt again.

The next day, she told me she was going to the beach with Dani, who was the thickest of all the girls in our group – even thicker than Tippy, although Tippy had the biggest butt. Dani had the biggest thighs, the biggest belly and the biggest boobs by far.

I went up and down on Tippy’s buttcheek as she walked and was once again squished under her butt as she drove to the beach. Things went normally during mainly during the day, Tippy avoiding the water to keep me from getting wet and falling off her butt until she got up off her towel at one point. That’s when Dani noticed something on her buttcheek.

“Sangtip! There’s a bug on your butt!” she exclaimed. She started freaking out, her screaming making my eardrums feel like they were about to explode.

“It’s not a bug. It’s Stephen,” Tippy told her.

“What? How did he get so tiny? There’s no way that’s possible,” Dani said.

“It’s true. I shrunk him because he said he wanted to explore your body because you’re so thick and he loves it,” Tippy lied. What the fuck! Why was she making this up? I didn’t want to explore Dani’s body, no matter how thick she was.

Despite this, Dani seemed to be interested that Tippy had told her that I wanted to explore her body. Tippy then peeled me off her butt and showed me to Dani.

“Oh my God! You’re so cute!” Dani’s voice boomed. I covered my ears. My eyes began to look elsewhere, however. I noticed how big her belly really was. I always imagined Dani pregnant and how hot it would be when she became pregnant with Reuben’s child. Now, her belly was even bigger than ever. She must have noticed me looking at it, too, because she looked down at her belly, as well.

“You like?” she asked seductively, rubbing her belly. I swallowed. Busted.

“He does like your belly. I think he wants to see more,” Tippy said. I turned around and gave her an angry expression.

“Well, we are at a clothing-optional beach,” Dani said. What? Clothing-optional? Dani then began working at her bathing suit, that covered all of her body. She pulled at the bottom of her shirt, which was tucked in her pants. She pulled the shirt out and pulled it over her head, exposing her bare belly. It was breath-taking to me. her bellybutton look like the entrance of a cave.

“May I?” Dani asked Tippy, holding out a hand. Tippy put me in Dani’s hand. Dani then held me on one finger and brought me near her now exposed DD breasts.

“You like my boobs, don’t you?” she asked. “How about you get a closer look?” she then lowered her bathing suit, exposing her cleavage. She put me between her boobs. I was now sitting comfortably between the two biggest boobs I’d ever seen outside of my cousin Leela’s. She then pushed her boobs together, squishing me between the two mountainous boobs. I couldn’t breathe between her boobs, but I was getting a big boner being where I was at.

Dani seemed to be enjoying it, too because she was laughing playfully. Eventually, she took me out from between her boobs and then brought me down to the bottom of her belly. I was so close to it, I could hear the rumbling. Did she have gas? Or was she just hungry?

“Would you like to be in there?” she asked. I shook my head profusely. As much as I loved Dani’s belly, I didn’t want her to eat me. Again, I wasn’t looking to die.

“I don’t know. I’m pretty hungry and you do look pretty tasty,” she said, adding an evil laugh. She then looked at Tippy. “Let’s go get some tacos.” Her and Tippy packed everything up, Dani putting me back in her cleavage, as the two giantess women drove to a nearby Surf Taco.

I was scared for my life. I was praying that Dani wasn’t going to eat me. Luck was not on my side, however. After the girls got their tacos and went back to their car, Dani took me out of her cleavage and put me in her taco. I screamed as I felt myself being lifted. Dani began taking bites of her taco until I came face-to-face with my best friend’s giantess fiancée.

She saw me, too. I knew that because she was smiling at me. She then began to lick her lips.

“Yummy, yummy in my tummy!” she exclaimed as she slowly brought the taco to her mouth.

“Dani, please! Don’t eat me!” I yelled as she opened her mouth. She showed me no mercy. She put me and the taco in her mouth and bit down. I tried to escape her mouth as she chewed, but there was so much food in the way of my exit, it was to no avail.

Dani swallowed, and I fell into her esophagus, sliding down like a water slide into her stomach. She even traced me down as I fell into her belly. Once I was in there, she rubbed her and slapped her belly.

“Was he tasty?” Tippy asked.

“Very,” Dani answered. She continued to rub her belly. “My food baby,” she joked, and both girls laughed.