- Text Size +

Tippy had done so much shrinking and had so much fun portraying a giantess to some of the tiny men she had shrunk – Meron, Stephen, even having some of her other friends stuck inbetween her buttcheeks when Stephen stuck his penis between them, something she didn’t find out until later on had happened. One thing she hadn’t done yet was actually become a giantess. She knew how to shrink people, so what was stopping her from learning to grow?

She tried many different concoctions, but it wasn’t until the seventh one that she finally began to grow. She only grew up to ten feet tall, which was big enough to reach the ceiling. This wasn’t enough for her, however. She wanted to be as big as the skyscrapers in NYC.

Tippy made multiple bottles of the growing concoction and began drinking it all rapidly. Soon enough, she was getting so big, she broke through the roof of her house and now towered over the town. Not only that, but her clothes began to rip off, as well. She had been taking birth control pills that made her gain weight, so by the time she stopped growing, she was not only over 200 feet tall, but she was also much bigger in her belly and her butt.

She always had the biggest butt of all her friends, but now it was so big, she could easily crush any building. The thought of being so big she can crush an entire building with her butt made her a little horny.

Tippy began walking, her footsteps shaking the entire ground and making loud booming noises. The concoction that she had made – and drank – was carbonated. She now was feeling some rumlbling in her stomach. She walked over to the plaza across the street from her house where the grocery store was. She towered over the grocery store, squatted down so her butt was right in front of the stores windows, and blew the biggest fart ever blown.

The fart shattered all windows and knocked the sign for the grocery store over. Tippy laughed after farting, waving a hand over her butt to wipe the smell all over the plaza.

“I hope you all like that,” she said. That was fun, but what she had planned next was going to be even more fun. She stood back up and began walking toward the NJ Turnpike, stepping on cars along the way.

Tippy made it to New York City in five minutes time and was now laughing at the tiny people running away and screaming from her. She could only laugh at them.

“It’s so cute that you all think you can get away from me,” she said to the tinies. “I’m so big. You can’t get away.” She lifted a bare foot over the tiny crowd and slowly brought it down, stepping on the people below. She laughed evilly after doing it.

She continued to torture all of NYC, towering over all the people and being just as big as the skyscrapers. This was much more fun than having a tiny man in her control. Now, instead of being able to do whatever she wanted with just one person, she could do so with millions.

As she continued her rampage, eating people as well as destroying buildings and stepping on people, she felt her stomach rumble.

“Oh, man. You’re all in trouble now,” she said. She got on her knees, placing her butt near the streets and blew a big, wet fart. The wind from the fart blew skyscrapers down, which resulted in all the people inside to be trapped under the rubble now. Tippy continued to fart for another few seconds until she was done.

“I’m sorry, but I really had to fart,” she said. “Now, I feel something else…I’m so sorry…” Tippy got on her feet, still squatted down, and began to poop on New York City. She pooped several gigantic turds that crushed many people still running from her. She sighed as she pooped, saying how good it felt to poop.

As she pooped, she also began to pee, which flooded the streets as the pee came out of her vagina like a dam had broken.

Tippy felt so turned on now that she had caused so much mayhem from being so big in NYC, she needed to relieve herself sexually. She grabbed a piece of the Chrysler Building, which had fallen to the ground after she farted, blowing it down, stood up, towering over the city now, and used the piece of the building she had picked up to insert into her vagina.

She moaned as she thrusted it in and out of her, doing faster and faster until she came, once again covering the city in a liquid. This one was much thicker, and when she came, it exploded out of her vagina, unlike when she peed and it came down like a heavy downpour of rain.

Tippy had her fun. She had finally experienced what it was like being a mega giantess, and was now ready to resort to her normal size and have fun with more tiny men.