- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a sample from my ebook. You can find the full thing here: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1100659 or https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BPY7INW

You can find more of my work here: https://maramore.carrd.co/

A sample from:


The sorceress descended upon Sir Narcis’ prone form with slow, unhurried movements. She straddled his chest and let him feel her wetness as she ground her sex across his midriff. Mesmer leaned forward to kiss his forehead and left her full breasts to press against him, drawing his gaze with the force of a hypnotist’s pendulum. “That’s it, big boy.” Mesmer whispered in husky tones as she slid back and felt his rock-hard erection between her inner thighs. She luxuriated in the sensation of Sir Narcis’ rod sliding past her taint and plump outer lips until she could wait no longer.

“Fuck me. Good and hard.” Mesmer demanded in a husky murmur, guiding his spit-slicked cock inside her and rammed her hips down upon him. He was bigger than she had anticipated in all her planning, filling her up more thoroughly than she had dare hope! The sorceress let out a brief whimper as his strong hands slid up her thighs and gripped firmly to help her ride him, lifting her quivering cunt almost all the way off his hard shaft before bringing her down again.

Despite having been almost brought off by her mouth alone mere moments ago, Sir Narcis’ stiff manhood remained steadfast and firm while they went at it with rising fervor. Breathing grew ragged and the scent of sweat and sex grew thick in the air. Sir Narcis grunted like a bear and fucked her likewise, while an incoherent string of praise and promises left Mesmer’s mouth. Her hefty tits bounced with the motions and her entire being shuddered at once as she came, clenching down tight enough around Sir Narcis to finally set him off as well. His grip on her thighs tightened, and she eased down to embrace him as they both came.

Nobody moved for a few, blissful minutes. Then the afterglow was interrupted by a resounded clang as somebody shuffled around in her cage. Princess Sofia had finally come to herself again! “What’re you—oh, no you didn’t! Narcis, get that fucking whore off you! You don’t know what you’re doing!” Sofia shook the bent bars of her cage and banged on the metal again. “Stop her!”

The spell was broken. Sir Narcis’s eyes snapped open and his placid face became hard as he regarded the woman on top of him, who merely laughed as she composed herself. “Oh? I’m afraid that’s too late, princess. My lover boy here already gave me everything he had.”

“What did you do to me, wench?” Sir Narcis clenched his fists, the formerly gentle touch becoming painfully tight. “I swear, you’ll regret bewitching me. I’ll throw you off the tower!”

“Don’t give me ideas, sweet cheeks.” Mesmer laughed, not even flinching at the strong knight’s touch or the prospect of waving a red cloth in front of the metaphorical bull. “But you’re free to try.” Sir Narcis tried to lift her off his chest, but he suddenly found her too heavy. Had she sapped his strength? The woman’s weight felt more and more uncomfortable on top of him and he heaved with all of his might to remove her.

The reason soon became apparent. Mesmer’s plump thigh became too thick to hold, spreading out against his waist while she rose taller. The sorceress was growing! She laughed again at his feeble attempts to get her off, but she only became bigger. “What’s the matter, sir knight? Feeling a little down?” Mesmer hefted her breasts and moaned teasingly as she squeezed her big, swelling nipples. “Mh, why even struggle? See how nice these are getting?”

It was true—the sorceress’ already large bust was visibly growing faster than the rest of her, blossoming and bulging out between her hands. Mesmer let out another wanton moan and pushed them down on top of Sir Narcis’ face, grinding her hips lewdly against his comparatively diminishing cock. She reached amazonian proportions and kept on going as she smothered the knight beneath her immense tits.

“Gods, I didn’t realize how good it would feel…” Mesmer murmured beneath her breath. A shiver coursed down her spine and drops of wetness spread over Sir Narcis’ midsection. Princess Sofia could only look on from her cage as her would-be rescuer disappeared beneath the mounds of naked, womanly curves. Mesmer’s breasts slid across his face, then her midriff did, belly button briefly trapping his face as he tried to get up.

“Oh, fuck!” The rapidly growing sorceress gasped as waves of lust washed through her, sitting up and hitting her head on the rounded ceiling. She couldn’t stop her hips from grinding down on Sir Narcis’ despite the growing discrepancy in size, excitement building even stronger than before and pouring out over the knight from her flushed labia. Her hands went up to press against the ceiling while she bent down in an attempt to fit in the increasingly tight space. Tables, books and all sorts of gadgets were shoved to the sides by her long, large legs sweeping over the floor and half a dozen mystical sigils and wards were undone by her clumsy movements.

The wards, as it turned out, were the last thing holding the budding giantess back. A pulse of purple flickered briefly across the domed ceiling before Mesmer became too much to contain and she broke through the roof with an explosion of stone and wood. One long leg punched through the wall of the tower and widened the hole, while the entire contents of the chamber were shoved up against the opposite wall, save for the valiant Sir Narcis, who lay prone beneath Mesmer, smothered by her feminine slit alone and squirming against her engorged clit. Princess Sofia’s cage threatened to collapse as it groaned against the weight of an enormous shin, but the sorceress left the tower in time.

Mesmer stepped out into the daylight with a wide grin. She stood as tall as the tower itself, big and powerful and even curvier than before. And she evidently wasn’t done growing. “Thank you, sir knight.” She turned towards the chamber, chuckling at the sorry state of affairs and Sir Narcis, who was struggling to get up from the bog of her pussy juice. “Now I have everything I need for paying a visit to the king. I’ll be sure to give him your regards.”

The giantess’s face rose above the ruined chamber while she spoke, hefting her huge breasts with both hands to explore their new size and how they felt. The moan that resounded above the treetops gave a good indication of the results and Mesmer wasted no time in playing with her fat, puffy nipples while her former tower dwindled away in front of her. She leaned forward and briefly enveloped the building in her titanic cleavage, denting a few of the lower floors before rising to her full height once again.

“I must be off. It wouldn’t be nearly as fun stomping across the capital by moonlight.” And with that Mesmer left, leaving Sir Narcis and Princess Sofia defeated in her ruined tower.

###

To find out how Sir Narcis and Princess Sofia fight back, follow the links above!