- Text Size +

“Damn, girl.” Christian used that phrase towards all of the women we hung out with, including his sister-in-law, Dani. He said it to her because she had incredibly thick thighs and huge boobs. This time, however, he was saying it to our friend, Valeria, who had just as big boobs as Dani, if not bigger.

We were at her house getting ready to go to a mimosa brunch for our friend Kathleen’s birthday down the road and were just sitting around and waiting for the time to come to leave. Christian had said ‘damn girl’ to Valeria because her boobs were almost literally popping out of her shirt.

“Shut up,” she said back playfully. “I have big boobs. Might as well show them off.”

I sat in silence when she said that. She already knew I was kind of sexually attracted to her and that I had also fantasized about her being a giantess and squeezing the life out of our friend, Richard between those juicy melons. She didn’t take any offense to it and even laughed about it when she found out. Luckily, for me, she never even brought it up.

I met Valeria and her now husband, Paddy, who sat next to me at this time Valeria was talking about how big her boobs were, through Richard, Christian and Christian’s brother Reuben when we would hang out for a party at the college they all attended and met at.

It was attraction at first sight when I first met Valeria because her boobs were so big and always out for everyone to see. I always imagined Richard being a tiny in front of her as a giantess as opposed to me because I felt her and Richard were closer than I was with her.

That all changed on this fateful day, however. Once we had gone back to Valeria and Paddy’s house from the brunch, at which we all got either tipsy or belligerently drunk – there was no inbetween – I wound up falling asleep. The last thing I heard was Valeria say ‘let him sleep.’

When I woke up, however, I was still in the house, but everyone else had gone. Not only that, but everything seemed bigger – like, 1000 times bigger than normal. Was I hungover? I didn’t really have a headache of any kind. Was I still asleep? I pinched myself to try and wake myself up again, but it didn’t work.

So what was going on, then? Why was I seeing everything so much bigger?

“Good morning, Stephen,” I heard a loud, thunderous voice from behind me. I recognized the voice, too. It was Valeria. Why was her voice so loud? Was she using a megaphone or something?

I turned around to see that Valeria was indeed in front of me. She was as big as Mount Rushmore, however. How had she gotten so big?

She smiled down at me, her boobs on the table covered by nothing but a bra that seemed too small for her.

“Valeria, what happened to me?” I asked her.

“I shrunk you down after you knocked out,” she answered. “This is your fantasy, isn’t it? To see me so big?” She then stood up more, now being even bigger than before.

Shrunk me? How was that possible? And where was everyone else? Valeria knocked me out of my train of thought when she picked me up with two fingers.

“Didn’t you know I knew about your fantasy about me? Reuben told me,” she continued. “I found it funny how you imagined me being a giantess and putting Richard between my boobs and squeezing him with them. Why didn’t you ever put yourself in that position? I know that was your dream, after all.”

I swallowed, but remained silent. What was I supposed to say? She was right about everything she just said.

“Well, how about we make your dream a reality?” she asked. She then lowered me into her cleavage until I was motionless between her boobs. She looked down at me and smiled. “You’re so cute. You like the view from down there?” She began shaking her chest back and forth, which made her boobs shake back and forth, too.

As her boobs shook back and forth, I sunk lower and lower into her cleavage until I couldn’t see anything. I could also barely breathe, either, because my face was smushed against her left boob.

“Ready for your ultimate fantasy to come true?” the giantess asked, giggling. She then pushed her boobs together, squeezing me between them more than ever before. “Such big boobies, right?” She then make then bounce up and down with her hands as she continued giggling.

Eventually, she released her grip and let them fall down to their normal position.

“Oh, enough of that,” she said. “Time to set these girls free. But first…” she picked me out of her bra and put me back on the table. She then overshadowed me with her boobs, casting them right over me. “Are you ready? Time for this itty bra to come off.” She grabbed at the sides of her bra and pulled it over her head, allowing her bare boobs to fall out and slap against her chest.

They were just as perfect as I’d imagined. They were perfectly round and she had huge nipples, too, which really turned me on now. The giantess then sighed a sigh of relief.

“That feels much better,” she said. She kept her arms over her head and swung her boobs back and forth.

My eyes were wide open now, just enjoying watching the huge boobs swing back and forth. My mouth became dry as I just stared on as if I was staring into space.

“Come here, Stephen. Grab on to my nipple. There’s some tasty milk in there for you,” she said, lowering her boobs on to the table. I slowly went over and grabbed on to one of the nipples and began sucking on it.

She was right. There was milk coming out of it. It was sweet, too. I could drink this all day. Before I knew it, I was then lifted into the air as Valeria lifted her boobs back up off the table as she slowly stood up. She then held the boob of the nipple I was sucking on. She looked down at me and smiled.

“Drink up, my little man. I know how much you love these big titties,” she said softly. Once I was done drinking the milk, I was feeling sleepy, truly like a newborn baby. There was only one place I wanted to sleep, too – right between Valeria’s boobs.

She seemed to know that, too, because she placed me back between her cleavage and put the bra on, squeezing me between them once more. I just lay my head on her boob and drifted off to sleep.

I don’t know how I got so tiny, but if it meant a lifetime between Valeria’s boobs, I didn’t care. This is all I wanted, now and forever.