- Text Size +

Part of any job was making sure you had the right people to do it, Jonas knew that well, and his career as a mercenary and adventurer had been filled with success. Still, there were times when you had to work with the people you had, rather than the people you wanted. This particular job, retrieving an item from a cursed cemetery, paid exceedingly well… but he couldn’t do it alone, and that had brought this particular team together.

“What’cha thinkin’ about humie?” a husky woman’s voice asked playfully from across the campfire.

“Nothing important Lash,” he murmured, tipping his wide brimmed hat politely.

The orc chuckled, taking another spoonful of her stew. The green skinned woman stood just a hair shy of seven feet tall, with a muscular build that proved that the axe slung over her back shoulder wasn’t just for show. Like most orcs she was eager for a fight, and hadn’t taken much convincing to join his party, and like most orcs she eschewed armor in favor of a simple brown tunic that clung tightly to her form…

Gods those breasts are bigger than my head, he thought, forcing himself to look away. He was certain the orc had seen him staring, and as their eyes met she licked her lips and shot him a wink. Orcs tended to have a powerful pheromonal effect on humans, and he was apparently no exception, getting too close to the warrior would leave him hard between the legs and with thoughts full of her for several minutes.

“He was staring at you, like a typical weak willed human,” a smug voice called, snapping him out of his daze. He turned to see Rina, their mage, had looked up from her book and was shaking her head at him in disapproval. The elf was fair skinned and blonde, like most of her people, with pointed ears and a disposition that was patronizing on her best days. Jonas had to admit the arrogance was somewhat warranted, as having lived far from the elven border he’d never seen an elven mage in action until recruiting her, and she’d far surpassed any of the Empire’s magical academy graduates he’d seen.

“So remind me again of how we’re splitting up the reward for this?” the elf drawled, glancing back down to her book.

“Four ways,” Jonas said, his voice going serious. “If you’ve got a problem with that,” he rested his hand on the pommel of the pistol on his belt, “it could always go down to three ways…”

The elf’s eyes narrowed. “Fine, I’m just saying… some of us might be more useful than others.”

“Don’t listen to her Jonas!” A high pitched voice piped up. Jonas looked down to see a tiny snake-like form slithering into the campfire’s light. “You picked a perfect group,!” the red haired garter Lamia gushed, “being a handsome human with tons of adventuring experience! These two are just jealous!”

“Thanks Cinnamon,” he chuckled.

The tiny snake-woman was one of the finest infiltrators in the province. Supposedly she’d once been owned as a pet by an exotic spice dealer, but after the murder of her beloved master the miniscule cousin of the larger Lamia species had gone into business for herself - after avenging her deceased owner of course - as the small lamia evidently had venomous fangs every bit as potent as her larger counterparts.

It was an odd group to be working under a former Imperial soldier, but Jonas had spent enough time with the various mercenaries that drifted in and out of the Emperor’s service to have some ideas of how to talk to other peoples. So far in spite of the various personalities at play, they’d all managed to tolerate each other.

“What’s that you’re reading?” Lash asked, narrowing her eyes at the elf. “Some kinda spellbook?” The elf just rolled her eyes and held up the book to show the cover to the orc. “Humanity’s Downfall: Subjugation,” the orc read slowly, “hey, isn’t that the one where the elves kill everybody?”

“No it’s the one where the elves generously take the humans under their wing as they assert their rightful place in the world,” Rina sniffed. “Honestly greenskin I’m surprised you can read.”

“I’ll have you know,” the orc began angrily, “that our great chieftain Ugluk the wordsmith brought literacy to our people after he proved to Garthok the Bookburner that the pen was mightier than the sword.”

“How’d he do that?” Cinnamon asked curiously.

“By shoving his pen through the eye socket of Garthok in a duel,” Lash said proudly, “and then he used his blood to write our first ever code of laws.”

“That’s barbaric!” Rina exclaimed, horrified.

“I’m sure there’s some metaphor or something in there,” Jonas said with a smile and a shrug.

“Nope,” Lash said, shaking her head, “it’s all legit, as he even kidnapped a bunch of humie scholars to record the whole thing.”

“Look, we need to be getting some sleep.” Jonas said, grabbing a bucket of water for the fire.

The elf simply waved her hand, and the flames instantly died down to embers. With mumbled goodnights the figures unrolled their sleeping bag. Jonas glanced at the other figures moving in the shadows, and with a shrug placed his gunbelt and sword scabbard up near his pillow.

Jonas blinked as the first rays of sun crept into his vision, then started awake sitting straight up. There was something around his neck, and it tightened against his throat as he grasped at it.

“EEP!” Cinnamon squeaked as he tore the tiny Lamia away.

“Were you trying to strangle me!?” he hissed.

“N-No Jonas, I was just cold, and I figured you wouldn’t mind if I snuggled up?”

His face softened as the tiny snake woman’s pleading eyes met his own. “Well, ask next time,” he muttered. He released the tiny snake woman, then flinched as instead of leaping to the ground as he’d expected, she slithered up his arm and took a perch on his shoulder.

“Sorry,” she said sweetly, “I just really like how warm humans feel when they’re sleeping.”

Jonas thought about flicking the lamia off his shoulder, but just growled and stood up, reaching for his weapons. The lamia’s tail coiled around his neck again, looser than when he’d been asleep, but still tight enough that she didn’t sway as he walked.

“Ah, there’s the snake,” the orc said, greeting the pair as the elf yawned and joined them. “I was worried a bird or something got her.”

“Hey, I’m one of the most dangerous assassins you’ll ever meet!” Cinnamon protested, “and I am not afraid of birds!”

“Please,” Rina chuckled, rolling her eyes, “I wouldn’t even need a shrinking spell to step on you!”

“And you’d get a lethal bite on your ankle for it!” Cinnamon hissed, “don’t tread on me elf!”

“I wouldn’t be too cocky about the snake, elf.” Lash laughed, clapping Rina on the back hard enough to make the elf squeal in surprise. “If she starts biting you’ll go down while I’ll just get a nice buzz! Venom doesn’t do anything to an orc!”

“Wanna bet?” Cinnamon asked, crossing her arms.

“All right everyone settle down,” Jonas barked, “the cemetery where we’re supposed to find the item is just up ahead.” He took out the hand drawn map the hooded figure had given him when he was hired. “It’s probably going to have some kind of defenses on it, so I’m guessing that, it being a cemetery, we can expect some undead.”

“Pfft, you humans and your zombies,” Rina said, waving dismissively, “everyone knows if you’re going to put magic into a construct you go with an elemental.”

“I wouldn’t know,” Jonas said with a shrug, “the only thing they teach you in the army is to shoot them in the head.”

“And the chief of chiefs says you smash ‘em until they stop moving!” Lash cut in. “I’ve got this, try to keep up!”

“Wait don’t-“ Jonas began, but the orc was already bellowing a war cry, sprinting down the overgrown dirt road to the clearing at the end.

“Well, if nothing else I have to admire the enthusiasm,” Rina said with a smirk. A pair of fireballs appeared above her head, rotating around her as she ran to join the orc.

“Come on!” Cinnamon called, tugging on his hair eagerly as her tail tightened around his neck.

The graveyard was suitably foreboding, with ancient weathered tombstones arranged in a circular pattern around a stone crypt in the center. Dark clouds gathered overhead, blocking out the light, and the wooden sign that hung outside was so worn that the words couldn’t be read.

“Foolish mortals,” a booming voice began as the orc entered, “ what lays here shall forever rest undisturbed!”

“And here we go,” Jonas muttered, drawing his rapier and cocking his pistol.

The first time a person saw a skeletal corpse claw itself out of the loose soil of a haunted graveyard it was a terrifying, soul shattering thing, and the restless dead would groan mournfully as they clambered out of their resting places, the foul stench of decay about them as they lumbered towards the living with hungry grey eyes.

The next few times a person saw it the effect wasn’t nearly as impressive, and as the first elven fireballs incinerated a rank of skeletal archers and the orc bellowed a warcry as she cleaved the ghouls in two it became clear that none of them were new to this. For his part Jonas stifled a yawn as he fired his pistol at one of the approaching zombies, then deftly leapt, stabbing a lurching skeleton through the eye socket.

“Do you want to try your hand at any of these?” he asked Cinnamon.

“Blech,” the tiny Lamia stuck her forked tongue out, “my venom does work on most undead, but biting them leaves a bad taste in my mouth.”

“Fair enough,” Jonas said, “just be on the lookout for the leader-“

PREPARE FOR YOUR DOOM!” the voice from earlier thundered.

Jonas whirled around to see a towering figure rising out of the ground, a robed shape with burning red eyes that seemed to pierce his soul and cause his heart to skip a beat. His flippancy at the undead horde vanished in an instant, and he readied a sword strike at the figure’s chest.

Pathetic!” it cried, and he felt his arm go cold as his steel made contact. Jonas shrieked in pain, and his vision began to grow spotty as he felt his breath become heavy.

A small red bolt flew out from his shoulder - the tiny Lamia made contact with the necromancer’s neck, sinking her fangs in and causing the murky figure to stumble.

“C-Cinnamon,” he coughed one last time before he felt his knees give out, his sight went a moment later.

Jonas groaned as he blinked himself awake. He was laying on his back, staring up at a clear blue sky. He felt sore, but otherwise unharmed, and with a sigh he sat up. His companions were gathered around him, and he felt scales against his skin as Cinnamon gleefully retook her position coiled around his neck.

“You’re alive!” she cried excitedly.

“I told you,” Rina said.

“Did you find the item?” Jonas grumbled, rubbing his head. Idly he glanced around for his hat, grabbing it off a nearby tombstone as he stood up.

“Buried under the grave marked MacGuffin,” Lash said, hefting a small chest under her arm, “just like the client said.”

Well, at least they didn’t take off with it without me while I was out, he thought wryly. So far this group was turning out to be much better than he’d expected.

He smiled, “well that’s it then, let’s head back towards town and-“

“Not so fast,” Rina said, her pointed ears twitching as she reached a pale hand towards him, “I need to look you over. That necromancer put something on you… a curse I think.”

His eyes went wide, “a curse!?

“Nothing likely to kill you,” the elf said, running a single finger over his forehead, “but… oh… OH!” she bit her lip, fighting a giggle.

“What!?” he spat angrily, “will I burst into flame, turn into a frog, or some other hellish thing?”

“You’re going to shrink,” the elf said gleefully.

“You elven harlot!” he shouted angrily, “I knew this would happen if I joined up with a knife ear-“

“Hey!” Rina shouted, “It was the necromancer not me!” A hand traced up to her ears and she fingered the tips uncertainly, “a-and my ears are dignified ! You’re just jealous!”

“If it’s a shrinking curse how come he’s not tiny now?” Lash asked, crossing her arms.

“It’s only going to go into effect if he becomes…” Rina bit her lip, “well there’s no easy way to say this, but it’s going to activate whenever you’re aroused.”

The four of them were quiet for but a moment, but Jonas didn’t like the look that passed between the three of them. With a sigh he picked his pistol off the ground, twirling it once and holstering it.

“That’s fine then,” he said, putting his hands on his hips, “I’m not such an animal that I can’t keep it in my pants until we get back to town and the priest can un-curse me.”

“Right…” Lash muttered, “Uh… hey, humie, can you help me pry that crypt open? Could be some gold up in there.”

“Sure,” Jonas said, raising an eyebrow.

“Oh and uh, pocket snake,” she pointed to Cinnamon, still coiled around his neck, “could you check for grave worms?”

“Grave worms?” the tiny lamia asked curiously.

“Yeah, little red things that crawl around after a battle,” the orc explained, “they bite your heels and then you’re infected with the zombie gunk.”

“Oh no!” Cinnamon said, clasping hands over her mouth, “I’ll go look for them right away!”

The tiny snake-woman slithered down Jonas’s body, causing him to start as she darted beneath his shirt on the way down, giggling as her body traced over his stomach. With a glittery red flash she disappeared into the graveyard’s overgrown weeds, slithering out of sight.

“I’ll check the perimeter,” Rina said, snapping her fingers and causing a new trio of fireballs to appear overhead, “make sure we didn’t miss any…”

Jonas nodded and followed Lash towards the center of the graveyard. The orc seemed unusually nervous, glancing back at the elf, then down at the grass, scanning for Cinnamon. Finally they reached the crypt in the center of the circled stones. Jonas couldn’t help but notice that the elf’s search for stray undead had taken her behind a copse of trees, leaving the pair of them alone.

“Okay humie,” she said in a low voice, “we need to talk.”

“About what?” he asked nervously. He shifted slightly so she wouldn’t see his pistol, nor his gunhand.

She noticed and just chuckled. “Oh cut that out humie, I like yah! You’re cute and this job’s been fun, that’s kind of what we need to discuss.” She glanced around again, making sure the garter lamia and the elf were out of sight. “We both know what’s going to happen now,” she said quietly.

“What?” he asked suspiciously.

“You’ve got a shrinking curse on yah,” she explained, “the elf is going to get all weird and start ranting about how humans belong underneath elves, then she’ll try to get yah small and then keep you as her slave.”

Jonas gulped nervously. “W-well, that’s just a negative stereotype about elves, I mean if she really wanted to she could have tried to shrink me using a normal spell-“

“Oh yeah she probably kept herself in check so far,” Lash mused, “but now that you’ve got that curse? She’s probably thanking her elven gods right now and taking it as divine providence that she’s supposed to shrink you humie.”

Jonas licked his lips. “Then I’ll just stay close to you and Cinnamon until we get back to town.”

Lash shook her head. “Bad idea, garter lamia always want to shrink cute humies. She’s probably been planning to slip pixy dust in your tea for this whole job.”

“B-But she seems so nice!” Jonas protested.

“Yeah, that’s how they get ya!” Lash said. “They pretend to be all small and cute and then BAM! You’re even tinier than they are.”

“So what do you propose?” Jonas said hesitantly, “I could just go ahead of the group and-“

“Nope, you’re going to end up getting tiny before we get back to town,” Lash said, “we’ve just got to get ahead of it.” The orc grinned and stepped closer to him. His heart hammered and his eyes fluttered a moment as the scent of fresh sweat, and the pheromones carried with it, entered his nostrils.

“W-Wait, I can’t do anything like that or I’ll-“

“You’re shrinking one way or another,” the orc said with a shrug, “I say, you and me have some fun now, do it under what you humies might call ‘controlled circumstances’, then I keep you safe from the elf and the snake.”

“Err…” Jonas tried to ignore the straining sensation in his pants. The orc was statuesque, with a chest he’d been dreaming of burying his face in since he’d hired her on… and the smug smirk she had on her face was luring him in further.

“Come on humie,” she cooed, moving even closer and reminding him of just how tall she was, “you can trust me…” Her hand came around his back, gently running her fingers through his hair, but firmly drawing him close to her. She bent down slightly for a kiss, forcing her tongue into the stunned human’s mouth as her other hand drifted low, cupping his bottom and lifting him up into her embrace.

Jonas couldn’t deny what he wanted any longer, and his arms snaked around her, gripping tightly as the towering green skinned woman explored his body. When she finally parted the kiss he was left gasping, looking up into her amused face.

“It’s starting already,” she murmured, hefting him down to the ground, “you’re lighter… look!”

She was right, where the top of his head was usually level with the bottom of Lash’s chin, now he was looking up at her neck, and as his gaze drifted down he realized that he was now eye level with her most impressive assets. She chuckled, reaching down to undo a few of the buttons on her tunic, revealing the green orbs of her cleavage as he stared, wide eyed.

“Just relax,” she said softly, drawing his face towards them, “give in…”

His reply was muffled by the soft flesh of her bosom. She was still slightly damp from the battle, and the warmth of her skin had a calming effect as the airy smell of her drying sweat washed over him, the powerful orcish pheromones turning his mind to jelly as his knees went weak.

Gods she smells nice, he thought, burying his face while she chuckled overhead, a soft rumble that relaxed him further. Try to focus, he thought, fighting the fuzzy feelings., Sshe just fought a battle and you’ve been on the road for two days., Sshe smells bad you fool, those pheromones are just making you think she smells nice! The rational part of his mind did its best, but as he felt himself shrinking, sliding against the orc’s green skin, he was pretty sure the increasingly towering woman smelled wonderful.

“You’re just getting cuter humie,” she chuckled, gently pushing him away as he drifted down below her bustline. She knelt down, gently lifting his now oversized shirt over his head. She reached for his pants, but they fell on their own accord, weighed down by a sword and pistol now too large for Jonas to wield.

“O-Oh shit,” he muttered, “I’m-“

“Not the first time I’ve seen a humie naked,” Lash said, reaching out to grip his manhood, causing him to wince in surprise, “you’re not as big down here as our chiefdom’s menfolk, but…” she licked her lips, “I’ve always found your people made up for it with enthusiasm . ” She laughed at his nervous expression, “although with how small you’re getting you’re going to need a lot of enthusiasm …”

“How small do you think-“

“Until you stop shrinking, I guess?” Lash said with a shrug. “Look, one foot or one inch, whichever, I’ll take great care of yah until we get the curse fixed! Maybe you won’t even wanna be big again!”

“I don’t know about that,” Jonas chuckled nervously, “I mean mercenary work would be hard at a few inches tall-“

“Eh, the pocket snake manages it,” Lash replied, “now let’s see how much you shrink when you cum!”

Jonas watched as the orc slipped her trousers down, then brought her hooked thumb up under her tunic, bringing her lavender-colored underwear down. The greenskinned woman stepped out of the pair of panties, playfully twirling them around her finger as she looked down at the naked human who now barely reached her waistline. With a flourish she tossed them in the air, balling them in her fist as she caught them with a grin.

“When you get aroused you shrink,” she mused, “and you can’t resist orcish pheromones…” Sshe grinned, “I wonder what would happen if I shoved my undergarments right under your nose humie? I don’t think you’d last long!”

In a split second the gigantic orc was on him, her black hair dangling around her face as she pushed him over. He felt something soft beneath his nose, and then the warm smell of the orcish woman was on him. He groaned as she pushed her panties onto his face, grinning as his arousal shrank him further. She seemed to be stretching, growing bigger and stronger, along with the rest of the world, but he couldn’t bring himself to care; all he wanted was for her to keep those wonderfully damp undergarments pressed under his nose.

“That’s it,” the orc cooed softly, slowly running her hand up his shaft, “just bury your face in there and don’t worry about anything… soon you’ll be small enough to ride in those panties.”

Jonas closed his eyes, feeling the surprisingly silky fabric of the orc’s underwear growing larger against his face. Her scent was growing stronger as he shrank, a mixture of what he might call a floral fragrance over the unmistakable smell of a woman’s arousal, and it was a strong musk that kept his thoughts from stringing together while Lash’s skillful hands worked lower on his body.

“Humies really do need someone to look after them,” she said with a grin, “I’m going to enjoy looking after you… you’ll have to do what I say of course, but I don’t think you’re in a rebellious state of mind, eh Jonas?”

“No Miss,” he murmured, his eyes fluttering as a wave of bliss ran up his spine.

“Miss… I like it,” she said. He was getting too small for her hand to properly ride up and down his shaft, and with a sigh she paused, switching to fingers. “Now let’s finish you off before the others get back…”

Jonas grunted, feeling his muscles tense as the orc’s final motions brought him over the edge. The ragged ground scratched his back as his shrinking picked up speed, and as his arousal peaked and began to subside, the pair of panties shoved roughly in his face - a pair that were now bigger than his head - began to smell less like an inviting field of flowers and more like the used underwear that they were.

“G-Get those out of my face,” he stammered, sitting up.

“Aww, what’s the matter?” she teased, “a minute ago you couldn’t get enough of ‘em!” She chuckled at his shocked expression as he took in the much larger world around him. “Just relax, another few minutes and you’ll be hard again, then you’ll be back to loving the way I smell… or maybe we skip the panties.” She ran a hand down to her womanhood, tracing a finger through the dark green pubic hair that grew atop her slit. “Mmaybe now that you’re so small, you can just get it right from the source?”

Jonas gulped, he was used to Lash standing over him, but at his newly reduced size she was truly gargantuan. He wouldn’t even reach her knee since she now stood taller than a house, a toned house with womanly curves who was making him smaller with each flirtatious smirk… He felt himself getting hard again, and he suddenly had reservations about their whole ‘plan’.

“Uh Lash,” he began, “being small is a little more ah… well it’s hitting me a little harder than I expected,” he said with a nervous gulp. “Maybe we should stop here-“

“What!?” she exclaimed. “No way, I need ya small enough to keep away from the others! Besides you humies are a brave lot, you can handle being bug sized for a few days.”

Bug sized!?” he shouted.

“Hey, I’m going to take really good care of you,” she insisted, kneeling down over him like a green monolith, blocking out the sun, “now let’s just-“

“Die greenskin!” Rina shouted.

A second later a bolt of lightning burst from the sky, striking Lash and sending her flying into the stone wall of the crypt with a shout of pain. The ground rumbled as the titanic form of the elf appeared, her pointed ears twitching with excitement as she readied another spell.

“You backstabbing knife-eared-“ Lash shouted, but she was silenced as Rina flicked her wrist, sending a wave of solidified air into the orc’s stomach, a powerful gut punch that made her wheeze.

“I’ve got you Jonas!” Rina said, kneeling down to gently scoop him up. She giggled a moment as she saw he was naked, and at his reduced size he was cradled in her arms like a puppy as she fled from the incapacitated orc.

“Wait Rina-“

“Shh,” she hissed, “you’re safe now!”

As they reached the treeline she muttered a new spell, lifting her free hand as she cradled him to her chest. With a few delicate motions of her fingers the air shimmered, and it seemed as though a blurry dome came down over the pair.

“There,” the elf muttered with a sigh, “now nobody can see or hear us…” She grinned as she looked down to him. “My my, I’ve never actually gotten to shrink a human myself, but you really are so much cuter like this… all that brute strength and bluster is just gone, isn’t it?” He stared as a fingertip half the size of his head traced down the side of his face, then over his naked chest.

“L-Let’s just relax Rina, you can bring me back to Lash and-“

“Are you serious!?” the elf balked. “I caught her taking advantage of the curse to shrink you! Those foul orc pheromones have clogged your mind human, you’re lucky that I stumbled upon her before she could finish.”

“Well, she seemed to think it was best to just get the shrinking over with,” he said hesitantly, “to make it easier to er… protect me.”

Rina sighed and rolled her eyes, flicking her blonde bangs out of her eyes as she smiled at him. “Oh really? She was going to protect you? That’s exactly how the orcs operate: they find someone weak, they offer protection, then bam! You’re calling her mistress and shining her boots, and she’s always going to take you to get regrown some other time… It’s no coincidence that as soon as she heard about the curse she tried to get you alone! She probably told you all sorts of terrible things about elves too, how I couldn’t be trusted, am I right?”

“Well uh,” he searched for words that wouldn’t offend an Elf who now stood over five times his height, “I mean our races haven’t always seen eye to eye.”

“Oh please, humans are frenemies with every race on this continent,” Rina said dismissively, “and besides, we all know that sooner or later we will finally subdue you round-ears and usher in a new golden age of elven domina- ahem, guidance .”

Jonas scowled as the elf’s smug grin set off something in him. “You’ll never defeat humanity knife-ear!”

“Oh?” Rina giggled, “you’ve seen our amazing magical powers, what does mankind have that can possibly stop us?”

“Guns and explosives,” Jonas said without thinking.

The elf’s ears drooped and she looked angry a moment. “Damn to the depths whatever dwarves told humanity about bullets, our one weakness!” She huffed angrily, “but let us not worry about politics right now, whatever the status of our two peoples is, you’re here, in a bad situation, and you need me to save you!”

“Look, even if Lash was going to kidnap me-“

“Not just her, that tiny Lamia is out here too,” the elf muttered, scanning the ground, “now there’s humanity’s worst enemy!”

“Garter Lamia?” he asked, “you’re joking right?”

“Of course,” the elf said, “they act all cute, call you humans master, but when you’re not suspecting it? Bam! They dose your tea with shrinking powder, then you’re small and they’re the big ones!” She lifted him up and her voice went low, conspiratorial, “then Jonas, that’s when they say you should be in love with them, and they know you can’t say no because of the implication …”

“What in the name of the gods is the implication,” he asked in a tired voice.

“Look human, I don’t have time to explain everything that the pocket snakes are up to,” the elf snapped. “Once a garter lamia gets you small once she knows she’s in charge, they’re totally infiltrating your society by pretending to be your pets! Soon the emperor will have a “pet” garter Lamia and then it’s game over for humanity!”

“Whatever,” he muttered, “if you’re so worried take me into town and we can get a priest to unshrink me!”

“No,” the elf said, shaking her head, “I need to make you smaller, that way I can keep you safe from the other two until I get you back…” she grinned slowly, “and besides, we both know we’ve wanted this since this job started!”

Jonas gulped. The elf was certainly fair, as all her people seemingly were, and while she didn’t have the massive assets of the orc, she had a trim and pleasing body. This close he could smell the rose scented perfume she wore, but was it perfume? Or was that just how she smelled? Rina certainly never got dirty that he could see, the group had trekked through fields of mud and not a speck of it ever seemed to stick to her…

“Don’t worry,” Rina said softly, “elves are experts at taking care of tiny humans, you’ll be my treasured little pet until we can get you re-grown… if you still want to do that that is.”

She slowly set him on the ground, driving him the size difference between them to an even greater degree than when she’d hugged him against her chest. Rina barely scratched five feet tall normally, but after being at the orc’s mercy he didn’t even reach the top of her boot.

He was startled as a glittering glow raced up her body, and in the blink of an eye she was naked, staring down at him with a smug grin as her clothing re-appeared next to her, neatly folded.

Jonas felt his mouth go dry as he took in the elf’s flawless pale skin, his eyes tracing up her stomach to a pair of pert breasts capped with soft pink nipples. Rina seemed to notice his attention, and posed slightly, sauntering towards him and letting her hips sway out as she stood over him.

“Am I so beautiful you don’t have words?” she teased. She gently poked his stomach with her toe, causing him to fall over. “The orc definitely had the right idea… let’s finish making you small, what do you say?”

Jonas sighed. “Do you promise you’ll get me uncursed?”

“Of course! I’m an elf of my word,” she giggled, “just enjoy this! Plenty of humans would love to be in your position!”

“And what position is that?” he asked nervously. He was shrinking again, the elf’s naked body was a sight to behold at this size, and she was only getting bigger.

“Beneath the feet of your elven superior of course,” she said, stretching her leg over him and slowly bringing her sole down. He started as he worried for a moment she meant to crush him, her foot was as long as he was now, but instead of a hard stomp she slowly pressed him into the soft mud. He couldn’t help but gasp at the feeling of the elf’s silky skin, and she giggled overhead as he shrank further, until she could easily slide his head into the gap between her big and index toes.

“I can certainly see why my people find this so satisfying,” she purred, reaching a hand down between her legs. “You’re completely at my mercy, human!”

“Oh gods,” he moaned as she slowly scrunched her sole, pinching his head between her toes as that impossibly soft skin slid against his manhood.

“It feels good, doesn’t it human?” she cooed, slowly fingering herself, “being in your natural place?” The two of them groaned in unison as she pleasured herself to the tiny human trapped beneath her bare foot. “It certainly feels good being up here, on top.

Oh gods, this is going to shrink me to ant size, Jonas thought, panicking as the elf’s foot continued to slowly move against his body. He could feel himself getting smaller, the motion of his shrinking dragging him against the elf as she pinched his head on either side, keeping him in place. A smug giggle echoed from the colossal elf as she pressed down harder on him, causing him to grunt as the pressure increased.

“That’s it, just dwindle away,” she said softly, biting her lip as a wave of pleasure raced through her. “Just think of it human, you were so enraptured with me that just my dainty little foot was enough to steal away all that was left of your size… it’s an intoxicating feeling, it’s… oh gods.” She moaned loudly, her body quivering slightly as she brought herself to orgasm. Jonas didn’t last another second, and he cried out too as he sprayed his seed across the bottom of the elf’s foot.

“Whew,” Rina panted, giggling again as she glanced down. She saw Jonas, now a few inches tall at most, staggering to his feet. She pinched her toes playfully around him, holding him in place. “Aww, is the human enjoying his new size?”

“O-Okay Rina, I think I’m small enough for you to er… hide me now,” he shouted up to her. Her toes were warm around him, like a vice covered in a soft pillow.

“Most of these curses bottom out somewhere,” Rina mused, seemingly ignoring his suggestion, “I’m actually somewhat curious as to just how small you can get…” she grinned, “care to find out?”

Jonas gulped nervously, but before he could respond the elf cried out in pain. Her blue eyes widened as she looked down at her ankle, where two small needle sized puncture wounds dribbled a few drops of red blood.

“Oh no,” the elf muttered, swaying on her feet, “t-the-“

“The Lamia!” Cinnamon shouted triumphantly, slithering around the stumbling elf and sweeping Jonas up into an embrace. “I’ve got you Jonas!” she said eagerly, “that elf won’t bother you anymore!”

“W-Wait,” Rina muttered, but the venom was already racing through her veins, and the world shook as she toppled over, unconscious.

Cinnamon slithered through the grass and weeds, giggling excitedly to herself as she looked down at Jonas’ stunned face. At this size he could take in her features more clearly, and if she’d had legs instead of the long glittering red tail he doubted he’d come up to her bellybutton. She wore a tight leather top, finely crafted for its size, and just a handful of red scales marked an otherwise rounded human female’s face.

“I’m so glad I got you before the elf could squish you,” she murmured, running a hand through his hair, “we Garter Lamia really are humanity’s best friends, you know?”

“Yeah,” Jonas said with a sigh, “look, I think this whole thing has gotten out of hand, why don’t you just take me back to the others and we can all talk this out-“

“No way!” Cinnamon exclaimed, “we Lamia need to protect our precious humans from the elven menace! And the orc, she’s a savage! She just wants you as a slave…” she set him down, letting her tail slowly coil around his miniscule form as she looked down on him adoringly. “You should just let me take care of you… it’s not often I get to play with a human smaller than me!”

“Uh… okay,” he said, just play along, once you’re regrown you can set everything right…

“I’m so glad you think so!” Cinnamon said, clapping her hands eagerly. Jonas grunted as her coils tightened, squeezing him like a mouse she’d caught for dinner. Her face grew serious a moment, “now Jonas… you’re not used to being this size, so there are certain… realities that I feel like we need to discuss.”

“Like what?” he asked, gritting his teeth as he pushed himself upwards in the tightening red coil of her tail.

“You’re very helpless at this size,” she said, her forked tongue flicking out as she tasted the air, “I don’t know if you realize just how far down the food chain you’ve fallen… luckily I know a way to keep you safe.”

“Let me guess, I need to be even smaller?” he asked. He looked around at the already massive trees, towering impossibly tall like faraway mountains, then back to the tiny snake woman who had ridden on his shoulder earlier that day, who now “stood” twice his height.

“That’s part of it,” she admitted, “but since you’re getting smaller anyways… I was thinking that the best place to keep you would be right here…” she tapped her belly, giggling as his eyes went wide.

“Cinnamon, I don’t think I follow,” he said nervously.

“I’m just going to get you small enough to swallow,” she explained, “Lamia digest things very slowly, you’ll be fine, and more importantly I’ll be able to keep you safe!”

“Getting eaten is unsafe!” he protested.

“Lots of Lamia do this with humans they’ve er… reduced,” Cinnamon said hesitantly, “I know it sounds scary, but it’s the only way!”

“You just want to shrink and eat a human you like!” he said, pointing at her angrily.

Cinnamon blushed, her skin matching her crimson scales for a moment as she giggled, “yeah there’s an appeal… and I do like you, but I do wonder if you like me ?” she reached behind her back, tugging at the lace knot holding her leather top tightly on. With a grin she threw it away, letting her ample breasts pop free, dangling down over the head of her tightly coiled prisoner.

“T-They’re very nice,” he stammered. Something in the way the snake-woman moved was enchanting, and a distant part of him wondered if this was how a viper taunted its pray before striking.

“Just look at me,” she whispered, “watch my movement,” she raised her hands above her head, slowly swaying her hips from side to side right where the human half of her body met her serpentine tail. He felt drawn to her bellybutton, and he felt himself growing calm as she hypnotized him the way she would a field mouse.

“Jonas,” she said in a teasing voice, “you find me beautiful, and you know I want what’s best for you, right?”

“You’re beautiful,” he repeated, blinking in confusion as her words seemed to echo in his head, “you want what’s best for me?”

She giggled as he began shrinking further, the erotic and slow movements of her belly dance having the desired effect. Jonas’s gaze began to drift up as he diminished, unable to tear his gaze away from the lamia’s graceful movements.

“Humans aren’t meant to be this small,” she purred, “you’re so helpless at this size… just a little snack for something higher on the food chain.”

“No!” he whispered, his eyes glazed over.

“Yes!” she giggled excitedly, her plan was working, she was fully in his head now, “the only person you can trust is your delightful Lamia companion Cinnamon, she can keep you safe!”

Jonas nodded, Of course, Cinnamon will protect me, she’s my friend, and she’s so pretty… he just smiled up at the Lamia, the six inch tall snake-woman was now big enough to reach down and close her hand around him, lifting his dazed form up with a soft giggle.

Garter Lamia, like their larger cousins, had a certain hypnotic quality that they used to ensnare prey… and mates . Humans were usually too big for Cinnamon to entrance, but at this size? Jonas’s mind was putty.

“Now I’m going to open my mouth,” she said, letting her snake-like tongue dart out between words, “and when I do, I want you to just jump in, okay? Cinnamon’s mouth is the safest place to be…”

“Cinnamon’s mouth is the safest place,” he agreed, grinning as he saw her lips part. He eagerly raun across her outstretched hand, and with a leap brought himself into the warm, wet embrace of the lamia’s long tongue, a tongue which wrapped around him, tasting him and tightening around him with the same gusto that her tail had a moment ago.

Suddenly the hypnosis faded, and he realized exactly where he was, and what was about to happen.

“C-Cinnamon wait!”

*GULP*

Cinnamon giggled as she felt the small lump travel down her throat, squirming slightly in a way that brought the predator a sense of smug satisfaction. She patted her tummy appreciatively, confident that the adorable little human would be safe.

“Now, to find my way back to town without the elf or the orc,” she muttered.

“HUMIE NO!” Lash bellowed.

Cinnamon squeaked in terror as the orc crashed through the brush, leaning down and snatching her up by the tail. Her vision blurred as Lash shook her angrily.

“SPIT HIM OUT YOU MONSTER!” she screamed.

“N-NO!” she screamed, trying to twist out of the iron grip of the green giantess.

“I’m coming Jonas!” Rina shouted, and a second later Cinnamon found herself flying through the air as a fireball knocked the orc off her feet.

“I’ll cleave you in two for that knife ears!” Lash screamed, smoke rising from her soot covered skin as she unslung her axe.

“Take another move and I’m biting down on your jugular!” Cinnamon squeaked, surprising Lash as she coiled around her neck, fangs bared and dripping venom. Her slitted eyes focused on the elf, “and you’re next blondie!”

“I’ll turn you both to dust!” Rina hissed, “I’ll-“ her brow furrowed as she noticed something odd.

“You’ll what knife ear?” Lash challenged, “lost your nerve?”

“Quiet!” Rina snapped. The chest they’d originally been sent to retrieve had been in Lash’s possession, but the fireball had knocked it loose from the orc’s grip. It had broken open on the ground, revealing a glowing purple totem, carved from an odd crystalline substance.

“What is it?” Lash asked curiously.

“The item we were supposed to retrieve,” the elf muttered, lifting it up, “it’s a totem of Perturabo, a powerful magical artifact that lowers inhibitions and increases paranoia in anyone around it,” She chuckled to herself a moment, “gods, so much is starting to make sense… I’m guessing we all thought the other two would hurt our dear Jonas?”

“Uh, yeah,” Lash admitted.

“Kinda,” Cinnamon said sheepishly.

“Right,” she sighed, “well let me just take care of this…” she muttered a spell, and a moment later the glowing crystal idol went still, dark. “There,” Rina said, “it’s depowered for the moment…” She blinked as her thoughts cleared, and she couldn’t help but laugh again as she realized that Cinnamon and Lash wouldn’t hurt her human companion, and it had been silly to think so.

“Where is our round eared friend anyways?” Rina asked.

“The snake ate him,” Lash said, poking the tiny Lamia’s bare belly.

“WHAT!?” Rina exclaimed, “why on earth-“

“It was the safest place!” Cinnamon said defensively, “or… I thought it was, now it seems kind of…”

“Stupid?” Lash offered.

Cinnamon huffed and crossed her arms, refusing to answer.

“Okay,” Rina said in a tired voice, “is he actually going to be safe in there for a day or two while we head back to town?”

“I’m pretty sure,” Cinnamon said nervously.

“Let’s get going then,” the elf muttered.

Jonas sighed as he sat at the tavern, cleaned, clothed, and at his full size. Lash sat on one side of him, Rina on the other, and Cinnamon was coiled in her now familiar place around his neck. The four of them were glaring across the table at their client, a rather nervous looking merchant.

“You sent us to retrieve a totem of Perturabo, without warning us?” Jonas spat.

“Well uh, I didn’t know,” the thin man said, wiping his forehead with a silk handkerchief.

“He’s lying,” Cinnamon said, “his heartbeat gives it away.”

“I didn’t need the snake to tell me he’s full of shit,” Lash growled.

“Now if I was a suspicious man,” Jonas drawled, pulling his pistol and setting it on the table, “I might think you wanted us to kill that necromancer, and then this idol would put us at each other’s throats… we’d take each other out and then you wouldn’t have to pay our fee?”

The merchant licked his lips, “b-but with the creatures gone, that road is now passable for commerce! Think of all the good you’ve done for the town!”

“What we agreed on, plus twenty percent,” Jonas said, “and that’s being generous.

“Oh just let me shrink him!” Rina said gleefully, “I haven’t stomped a human in far too long!”

Jonas smirked at the other man’s sudden look of horror, “I haven’t got all day merchant, the money or I let the elf go Elsira on your arse.”

“But what if the real treasure was the friends you made along the way?” the merchant asked weakly.

“Fuck the shrinking,” Jonas muttered, cocking his pistol, “I’m going to shoot this bastard just for that-“

“Okay okay!” the merchant scowled and pulled his coinpurse off his belt, slamming it onto the table angrily, “everything we agreed to and more, are we done?”

With a scowl and a tilt of his head Jonas sent the merchant fleeing, leaving him and his party alone again. There was a moment of silence, then Lash spoke up.

“Well,” the orc said, “It’s been a pleasure doing business with all of you-“

The doors to the tavern burst open, and a raggedy looking man stumbled in, “I’m the mayor of Chesterport,” he shouted, delirious, “my town is under attack by kobolds, I’m looking for a group of brave adventurers who can help!”

Jonas smirked and looked to the elf, the orc, then with a chuckle he patted the tiny lamia’s head, causing her to giggle as she tightened around his neck. With a grin on his face, he stood up and beckoned the man over.

Chapter End Notes:
A silly little romp based on the stereotypes that seem to pop up in a lot of these stories. Hope you all had fun with it.