- Text Size +

Sally took a beat again after this long-winded divulging of the various debaucheries committed against her brother, and sadly, the eighteen-year-old hadn’t even touched on every occasion. Meanwhile, as the rest of the group gradually had the chance to process and imagine everything they’d heard from the bold-yet-apparently-effective young guardian, murmurs of side-discussion broke out. Dino was grateful that he couldn’t quite hear everything the other women were saying as they exchanged whispers and shot glances at him, but he picked up on enough to realize that, even upon hearing the gritty details of the ways Sally had violated him in the name of justice, not a one of them was on his side. If anything, they were further fired-up from hearing about his sister’s unorthodox brand of shrunken sibling correction. They commented to one another what a genius Sally was, how fearless and creative and strong-willed, and consequently, how viciously deserving Dino was of such treatment from her. Especially since it seemed to be working so well, when they judged this humbled better-mannered shell of him today against the loud-mouthed ego-boosted guilty-seeming chauvinist male of earlier months.

Immoral and irrational and downright mad as it all should’ve seemed to these supposedly justice-minded people, Sally’s plan was coming together now with the perfection of a meticulous symphony. She was getting everything she wanted right now. And still only Dino, too meekly impotent to do anything but watch it happen, comprehended that – in reality – all his sister had succeeded in doing was erotically torturing him into a state of submission, while simultaneously fostering a sadistic taste within herself for embarrassing, dominating, and outright raping her shrunken sibling in dozens of colorful boundary-smearing ways.

“That certainly is quite a story, Sally. Thank you again for being so honest and real with us all,” Claire congratulated, with her own deep-rooted fascination flavoring her words now. The facilitator no longer seemed as concerned with keeping complete order to the group’s proceedings, as she didn’t make an effort now to stop the other women from muttering to one another in either support of Sally and denigration of her brother. At the same time, hints of Claire’s own opinion began to bleed unavoidably into her analysis, but of course Dino couldn’t do anything about this either. “I know some of that couldn’t have been easy for you to share. And I can tell that some of us here are still wrapping our heads around your unusual methods. Some of it, arguably, came as a shock. But, what’s most important of all is that no one could possibly deny you’re seeing truly effective results for your efforts. And for that, you deserve every commendation we can give. As you said, we all had the chance to see your brother the way he once was. Stubborn. Self-centered. Arrogant. Hypocritical. Fighting your desire to improve him. And now? Thanks to your dedication and ingenuity and most of all your love, he’s almost a different person entirely. No, strike that: he is a different person entirely. Amazingly, he’s well on the path to being a man worthy of living in a society among his betters. Which begs the question, dear, if you’re still comfortable opening up to us… after all that, were there any other methods you took to remake your brother the way he was always meant to be?”

Simultaneously with all this highly theatrical truth-tampering divulgence from Sally to her now-captive audience of fellow keepers over shrunken inmates, a much-different variety of drama had been playing out much closer to the ground. Emily, a one-millimeter-tall participant in this whole humiliating group exercise in self-aggrandizement, had only just managed closer to the start of the meeting to crawl out through the obstructions jammed inside her warden aunt’s handbag and back toward the light. It was time for her to get the hell out of here. She wasn’t quite sure where she would go or what she could do once she got there at this size. All Emily knew was that she couldn’t stand listening to another minute of this sickening unfairness, nor could she handle being at her aunt’s mercy for another day without at least making some attempt to avoid it. Even being lost at one millimeter tall might be better than some of the shameful torments she’d endured. Unfortunately, her giantess relative’s purse wasn’t resting flush against the floor when she escaped from it, but instead its leather cusp intersected with the lengthy metal bar which ran the length of the rectangularly-arranged conference tables the much-huger speakers were using as their personal podium. Worse still, at such a small stature, Emily couldn’t just jump to the ground, even though it was only six inches down. Her only choice would be to sidle along the top of the bar, under the shadows of the table while everyone above was hopefully too preoccupied with listening to notice her flight, until she reached the end of the table, where the bar slanted to the floor.

Given how small her body was, it took Emily the entirety of Sally’s talkative turn to traverse along the bar, careful not to slip off or risk being caught. Or probably much scarier: the constant threat of being kicked away accidentally by a foot the size of a small cruise liner, if any of the enormous group members happened to raise their leg at the wrong moment. Yet Emily was determined to finally escape her aunt’s clutches, and she moved quickly and tirelessly, timing her sprints well so that she never came near anyone’s gigantic shoes while they shifted postures above. All this while, as she came nearer to Sally – who coincidentally sat at the end of the line – Emily was forced to listen to the brash young disciplinarian talk about taming her shrunken brother, growing louder in her ears. The one-millimeter girl of course felt sympathy for Dino, since his situation sounded even more embarrassing and belittling than her own, but it was every shrunken victim for him or herself out here.

Though that sympathy abruptly became much more palpable and sense-afflicting when, after having so cautiously timed her stealthy dash along the table’s horizontal support bar, Emily’s desperation to escape got the better of her and she attempted to scamper past Sally’s place at the table without pausing. That impatience tragically meant that, just as the miniscule girl was perhaps a minute’s run away from reaching the floor, she was jarringly accosted by an absentminded Sally suddenly thwomping both bare feet down hard on the bar, which instantly trapped Emily on the narrow metal span between them. This whole time, the chatty giantess had been mindlessly shoe-playing with her flats: digging in her heels, clapping her soles against the basins, grinding against the floor, and scrunching and bobbing her toes inside to make the shoe dance in midair like a misshapen yo-yo.
Such active yet thoughtless movements were already plenty to maintain a particularly toasty and sweat-musky atmosphere right near the ground, as the muggy leather-salty aroma of those well-loved shoes and her giant cooped-up feet was piped out. Which meant that Emily’s senses were stricken right away by the acrid foulness of fruit-soapy brine mixed with the sharpness of boggy toejam, slowing her down to a crawl as she coughed for air. Though of course Sally’s feet themselves presented far greater danger when they finally abandoned both shoes on the floor and plopped down on the bar around the escaped millimeter-high girl, all without knowing she was even down there. Frightfully alarmed as well as sourly intoxicated by such a heavy dose of that same stench which Sally had just been explaining to the group she’d been using to correct her brother, Emily fought forth on her hands and knees, resolved to reach the end of the bar no matter what. Unfortunately, while Sally’s right foot began shifting again, and even gently rammed its meaty wrinkle-textured underside right into the tiny escapee, the other foot remained unluckily rooted in place, with her juicy clenched-in toes blockading the sloped conclusion of the runway. There was no way past.

Defeated, and still very much at-risk of being unknowingly brushed off the bar by Sally’s toes while the giantess continued talking, Emily hunkered on all fours like an animal in abject disgust and demoralization. The gathered perfume of the titanic young brunette’s sweaty feet really was like an awful drug, turning its current miniature victim downright woozy, and making her nauseous from its densely radiated flavor of soggy flesh and peeled-off lint. Stuck there now until she was either discovered or kicked off the bar, Emily could only bitterly ruminate on Sally’s continued story. Considering what a hellish time she was having just trying to escape past these feet right now while barely even touching them, Emily truly couldn’t imagine how awful it must’ve been for Dino to suffer beneath these same damp smelly soles so regularly, let alone the rest of Sally’s body. If she was in his position, she guessed she’d rather die than put up with such gnarly humanity-robbing degradation from the feet of one’s own gargantuan little sister. Though the puny girl usually did her best not to pass unfair judgment on others, considering she herself had made many mistakes in order to receive this current shrunken punishment, it seemed pretty clear what an objectively awful bitch that Sally was deep-down. And yet none of the normal-sized people in the room, meaning all the condescending giant guardians whose opinions seemed to actually matter, really cared. It seemed all that really matter was who was in charge, who had the legal right to hold a shrinking device, and who was small enough to be dropped inside their superior’s shoes for discipline. Not what was right or wrong.

“Well…” Sally sighed shortly thereafter in answer to Claire’s inquiry for more detail on her novel methods. Despite the ongoing self-victimizing seriousness in her tone, there was a subtle Mona Lisa smile played at the corners of her lips and adding starlight to her eyes. “As a matter of fact, yes. There was… another way with him that I tried. Well, tried and failed. Because it didn’t end up working. You know how I just told you all those new things I did to fix Dino? The ways they made me feel… different… inside? I guess eventually, all those thoughts and feelings made me realize that I wanted to know what it was like. You know. To… be with someone. To have them inside me. To not be, well, a virgin anymore. To go all the way, and feel the kinds of things I’m meant to feel down there. All along, I realized I was waiting until I was older to do it with someone special, like a boyfriend or even a husband. But… after everything Dino put me through, and all the growth I went through to find myself again and make him a better brother, taught me that I was wrong to think that. I didn’t have to wait for that. I could choose how I wanted to feel special, and how I wanted feel things down there. I could make it happen for myself… I didn’t have to let someone “take” away my virginity, I could just let go of it all by myself, under my own power… and I could show Dino his place in the world at the same time. So, I did it. Well… I tried, anyway, to put him inside me down there. Like I said. It didn’t work out how I hoped. I made him an inch tall, so he’d be small enough to fit in there easy, but still big enough that I could feel him and could get him out when I was finished with him. Only, I was nervous, so I was going to do it over the bathroom sink, so it would be safe and I could see what I was doing in the mirror. But you know my brother by now. He took advantage of that, too, when I obviously didn’t really know what I was doing and was just trying to learn more about myself, and make him into a better person. I was being really gentle, about to stick him inside, and then he JUMPED right out of my fingers, doing that thing he does where he screams and shakes and freaks out, and he slid all the way into the sink and right down the drain! We actually had to call a plumber to pull him out. And… after that… well, I was too scared to try it again. Too… ashamed. I thought maybe that was a sign that I wasn’t supposed to learn about myself that way after all. Or ever do that with Dino again.”

This sorrowful turnabout in what might’ve otherwise represented the victorious conclusion of Sally’s story, at least from her cruelly one-sided perspective, seemed to affect her audience exactly as intended. Murmurs broke out, again in astonished yet compassionate support of the girl herself and her struggles, while muttering in even more denigrating terms about her diminutive brother. Then while Sally sat back in her chair again with a well-feigned look of forlorn pitifulness on her adorable face over this humble setback, Claire clinically yet sweetly interjected again:

“It wasn’t your fault, Sally. There are no such things as signs from the universe that something is correct or not. Only signs that we create, based on our own judgment and by following our hearts to know what’s right. What you experienced there with your brother, no matter the circumstances, was a clear act of rebellion and aggression on his part. You were only exploring new ways to better yourself as well as him, and like it seems he always does, he rejected that kindness. Yes, it might have taken some getting used to on his part, but that still can’t excuse his utter refusal to even meet you halfway in healing this relationship, giving you the space you need to grow, and also making up for his past wrongdoings. So, please. Don’t blame yourself.”

The rest of the gang of disciplinarian giantesses, albeit still duly shocked by what they’d heard, had since then become accustomed to even the wildest twists of Sally’s unusual methodology, and so responded only with the firmest head-bobbing support, once Claire invited the girl to absolve herself of all responsibility. Then this fervor grew louder and more enthusiastic, much to Dino’s own continued horror, as he first had to relive that disgusting memory of his near-miss with his own sister’s pussy and his subsequent drain spelunking while she shared such a private misadventure with the group, and now was somehow impossibly made to feel like the selfish villain of that twisted scenario. Wouldn’t even one person speak up on his behalf, he direly hoped, all while fighting back more whimpering and PTSD quakes. Surely someone had to see the madness here?

“Hey, I for one think you’re an extraordinary young woman, Sally!” one especially-frumpy middle-aged woman barked from the circle. Based upon this highly-unattractive giantess’s past accounts during meetings, it was plain at least that Dino that she – with her constant frown and acidic disposition – had endured all kinds of difficulties in her fraught past romances, eventually leading her to instead blame all of male-kind for her bitterness and lack of success. “It takes a lot of courage to say those kinds of things you said! You know, the things everyone is thinking deep down, but is just too afraid to say them out loud because they might get judged. Screw that! I say we all should follow your example, and quit being so scared of these miserable good-for-nothing men! Especially the ones that are finally just the right size for showing them just how little they matter to us. So don’t you dare let one tiny mess-up STOP you from getting what you deserve, and teaching that greedy insignificant nothing who’s so lucky to call himself your brother that YOU are in the one in charge, YOU are better than him, and if he doesn’t like you getting the things you deserve, well then that’s just too goddamn bad! C’mon now, Sally. You HAVE to take this thing all the way to the END!”