- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Yep, this is probably going to go exactly the way you think it's going to go. This commission story technically isn't set in the same world as my own series like Time-Out, but you'll find the setting and scenario of this one definitely share some common DNA with my past tales. Enjoy!

---

Interested in commissioning me for your own custom story? I can write your ultimate macro fantasy, from a wide range of genres and lengths. Read details here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/Story-Commissions-Are-Open-Again-698491757

I also have a side-shop for miscellaneous pre-written & discounted goodies, such as flash fiction, unfinished tales, and deleted scenes from series like Time-Out and A Little Blackmail. Check it out here: https://www.deviantart.com/thejacksmith/journal/New-Special-Stories-Shop-802615692

My Patreon for early-access stories and exclusive tales is open! Hope you'll give it a look: https://www.patreon.com/JacksmithShrinkStories

Sally McGallen sat proudly as a princess at her coronation, wearing a triumphant sparkling grin on her pretty pink lips, even though in reality she was merely seated inside a sterile group-therapy-style room amongst a circle of seven other like-minded women who were equally devoted to justice. Though of course her three-inch-tall elder brother Dino, humbly reduced to only his underwear and a stature-altering collar while cupped in his legally-supervising giantess sibling’s soft palm, might’ve used a different word than justice. The girl gave her luscious dark-chocolate locks a combing toss, batting her oceanic eyes around at the rest of the group, and sighed with glad contentment. Today was the day. After seven long months of counsel and hard work with Dino, Sally was ready to demonstrate the progress she’d made.

It had been difficult for her, at first, to spend those earlier sessions quietly allowing her shrunken brother to angrily yap the same boring (albeit technically truthful) account of how he’d been wrongly accused by the governor’s radically-feminist daughter and subsequently punished for alleged sex crimes by his “crazy bitch” of a sister. As much of a master manipulator as the eighteen-year-old was, not to mention brattily accustomed to getting her own way from the start, it required uncharacteristic restraint on Sally’s part not to speak over Dino during those occasions. But she’d held herself back nonetheless, only solemnly nodding along while nonchalantly dangling her tepid flats off her thick damp doughy-soled feet beneath the chair. All along, Sally knew her determination to make a permanent change in her annoying stubborn not-so-big brother would eventually pay off through actions, not words. And now it finally had.

“Sally?” Claire, the group leader, cordially addressed while twirling a pen between her fingers and studying the size-mismatched sibling duo across the circle. “I believe it’s your turn today. What do you have to share with us? How are things going with you and Dino? By all means, take your time and be as honest as possible, in as much detail as you feel comfortable providing. This is a safe space, after all, and everyone here only wants to support you – and to support Dino’s journey toward correcting his old behavior and becoming a more-productive member of society. The floor is yours, Sally. And we’re all listening.”

The room fell quiet, then, and Sally sensed the group’s collective inquisitiveness as they leaned forward in their chairs to better focus upon her while palm-cradling their respective shrunken convicts. This was her time to shine. Clearing her throat, the well-endowed young brunette cast a sunny yet ominous glance down at her muted three-inch-tall brother, during which time she wordlessly communicated a message of pure girlish self-aggrandizing vengeance, and then looked back again at the other normal-sized women making up the circle to finally make her views heard and, more importantly, to show her dedication in “improving” Dino.

“Thanks! I’ll… do my best!” Sally replied with some theatrical uncertainty in her upbeat voice, even though she’d rehearsed these words a hundred times already. Having been granted this position of absolute power over her irritating hard-headed sibling once and for all, there was no way she wasn’t going to wring every possible drop of potential out of her moment in the spotlight. It was time for Dino to discover his true place in the world. “I just wanna start out by saying, I… know my brother’s done some bad stuff. Really bad stuff. Stuff that people might not ever be able to forgive. And… that’s okay. Maybe he doesn’t deserve to be forgiven, especially by the people he hurt. One person, most of all. I just hope none of you judge me for saying I still love my big… well, now my little brother… deep down, no matter what. Even if he doesn’t love me back, and says a lot of awful stuff that’s not true, just because he’s so damaged and doesn’t know any better. He can call me a crazy bitch as much as he wants, and I’ll still love him and want him to do better. Because I don’t believe that any good or lasting change can come out of hatred. Only positivity and love. That’s the best place to start.”

Sally paused for a moment after this sanctimonious over-noble introduction, most of which was of course a total fiction, and she knew it just as well as Dino. Sure enough, she saw the other women nodding and muttering under their breaths in approval of the girl’s apparent bravery and humanitarian selflessness while dealing with such a loathsome criminal.

“Bullshit! That’s NOT what-” her brother bitterly scoffed, ready to argue with his sister’s creative account of events before she’d even truly begun, but he was silenced by Sally’s thumbpad pressing over his lips, as well as a stern glower from Claire.

“Just a reminder to everyone…” the facilitator coldly stated, though as every woman in the room except for Sally glared at Dino, this message was clearly intended for him. “All of us have our opportunities to speak, and whenever it is not our turn, we are LISTENING only! It would be unfortunate to have to implement disciplinary consequences in the middle of the sharing and healing process, but I will if necessary. Please, Sally, continue.”

“Of course!” the girl said. “That’s actually a good place to start. See, you’ve all heard Dino talk before all about how nothing is ever his fault, and how everybody else in the whole world just hates him for no reason, and how he just can’t ever take responsibility for even a little bit of his own bad stuff he’s done. Just right there, you saw it again. Talking when it’s not his turn, and trying to stop me from telling the truth. He’s always thought he can control everything to be how HE wants it to be. He always thinks he can have whatever he wants, even if people say “no.” I guess… that’s part of why he did… well, you know. The bad things he did that made him get shrunk in the first place. And it’s definitely true that he still has a long way to go before he’s fixed, I admit it! But… like I said, I try to do everything with love, not hatred. And I believe that my brother is making progress, even if it’s slow. He’s… changing, thanks to all the learning you guys have helped us do, and the practice he and I have done at home together! Even if he still has trouble staying quiet when he’s supposed to be, he HAS learned to respect women in a way he never did before! And he DOES know his place! I guess what I’m really saying is, I just hope that all of you will give him a second chance to show that he’s becoming better, just like I did!”

Again the group regarded Sally with saintly respect and Dino with mistrustful sneers, just as she suspected they would. Claire, after some thought, coolly interjected: “That’s wonderful to hear, Sally. And I’m sure, for our own education, all of us would very much appreciate hearing some of the ways you’ve accomplished these improvements in your brother? Specifically, what problems of his did you work on first?”

“Sure, I’d love to talk about that!” the girl enthused. Below, subtly, Sally’s broad supple veiny-topped foot wiggled cozily inside her gray ballet flat. “See, Dino’s always been kinda difficult, as our mom would say. He always liked talking down to me in a really rude way just because he’s older and a boy and thought he was better than me. He never liked helping out around the house with the chores, and he literally never did anything for anybody else except himself. Seriously, one time I asked him if he could make me breakfast because I had to go do volunteer work before I studied for a big test, and he told me I was being lazy! Then after he shrunk, it got sooooo much worse! He never wanted to listen to anything I said and called me all kinds of mean names. Even though… well, I hate to sound like I want people to feel bad for me, because that is SO not me, but the truth is that I had to change a lot of stuff about my life to be in charge of Dino’s shrinking sentence, since our mom didn’t want anything to do with him after the bad stuff he did. I had to… give up… all my hobbies and seeing my friends and also a lot of my volunteer and homework time, all so I can help make my brother better. So, maybe you can understand why it makes me feel… sad… when all I did was ask him to give me a gentle little foot massage, and he screamed his tiny little lungs out at me for expecting him to do that! Like it was the worst thing in the universe! He couldn’t just say no, either. He had to go on and on about how bad my feet smelled and how gross and sweaty they were when he touched them. I mean, sure, I guess sometimes my feet do get a little bit of stink on them, and they get a little bit wet after I’m walking around all day, working hard to improve a tiny little person who did so much bad stuff. Who doesn’t have that sometimes, you know? So, I guess you could say that was where we started off. But… that’s not who Dino is now, at least not mostly. He’s come a looooong way!”

While the group of other fawning giantess guardians all approvingly shook their heads and warbled in support of Sally – which only further fueled the girl’s already-considerable ego – Dino alone wallowed sullenly in his knowledge of the truth. Indeed, he’d refused to make breakfast for his sister once, obviously not while she was trying to study or engage in philanthropy, but instead when she was trying to leave town for a party she’d been forbidden from attending. Their mother, as usual, had eaten up the lie because of the woman’s near-diseased level of belief in her “angelic” daughter. And perhaps Dino had used the word “lazy” to describe his sister in that frustrating moment, but he doubted anyone would trust him even if he was allowed to cross-examine Sally now. Their childhood was rife with other such instances, where Sally’s greedy tactics allowed her to have whatever she wanted, while it seemed only her brother could see the “real” her.

And yes, just as Sally reported, Dino had protested that first time she demanded a foot massage from him during his accursed S-sentencing incarceration. Though “massage” was hardly a fitting word, considering her brawny clammy juicy-arched peds in all their slimy horrendous peach-rosy glory both towered over the variably shrunken young man like a pair of hungry wild predators who’d finally cornered their defenseless prey. She hadn’t simply requested that he rub her dense wrinkly soles at that time, either, but ruthlessly demanded it from her tiny sibling while cackling at his misfortunes, scrunching her pink-painted toes, and sarcastically asking if he enjoyed the squalid aroma radiating off them like toxic waste.

All her life, Sally’s robust disproportionately-ample feet generated both sticky moisture and withering stink at the slightest provocation whether she had on shoes or not, and then spread their disgusting gifts everywhere she touched in the form of foggy liquid impressions of her footprints and the foul scent of distilled vinegar mixed with rain-soured earth, overripe fruit, and sugary hyper-feminine perfumery. To say that the girl was dramatically understating the filth potential of her feet to the rest of the group right now was an understatement in itself. Out of all the lies she told, this one might’ve been the most egregious. Yet as much as Dino had always understandably avoided the vigorousness of his sister’s grungy, perspiring, plump-padded naked feet as much as possible while at his natural size, his distaste reached a whole new dimension of horror once he was wrongfully shrunken and placed in his sister’s hands for the foreseeable future. They weren’t just objects of revulsion now, but his twin tormentors.

Yet remaining obstinate and sticking to his own morals, no matter how many other people Sally had convinced to take her side, was no longer an option for him. Flooded with defeat in his broken heart just as much as his senses were more-literally flooded with the soupy salt-reaped odor of the curvy dark-haired giantess’s offensive peds, Dino had no choice then but to succumb to her will. And that was only the beginning. Today, even with a little rebelliousness still remaining in him with the hope of being redeemed in the eyes of these judgmental strangers, he was but a subjugated husk of his former self, and Dino knew that his sister was only getting warmed up right now in her reprehensible rewriting of the truth. There was so much still to go, and worse, so much she still expected him to do in order to prove his corrective devotion to all womankind.

“That does seem like a very smart place to begin, Sally! I think all of us here understand the kind of person your brother was before, but we’re all very eager to see the ways you’ve helped reshape him into a person worthy of your love and forgiveness,” Claire said. “If you’d be so kind as to show us the result of your work?”

“It’d be my pleasure,” Sally said, again hiding her authentic smugness behind modesty. Suddenly the girl propped her gigantic flat-clad right foot up over her thigh, which immediately brought her palm-cupped brother into harrowing proximity with the shoe’s underside and caused the three-incher’s insides to clench in automatic dread. Smiling at Dino, she casually gripped the sides of the flexible balletic vessel and pried it free from her now-exposed foot with a sweat-suctioned pop. At once everyone in the room, but her shrunken sibling most of all, could see the ruddy swollen crease-laden underbelly of her roomy size-39 sole and squishy toes all obnoxiously wriggling for attention.

“Kiss my foot, Dino,” she said, calmly yet with inherent command. Sally prodded the pliant center of her arch, jabbing at it like a giant marshmallow, so the perspiration-slaked wrinkles deepened and reformed. Meanwhile her other hand brother her brother even closer, until she’d tipped his three-inch form within reaching distance of it. “Right here. On the sole. You know how.”

Another group murmur buzzed throughout the room, as the other women – while still fully on Sally’s side – reflexively reacted with surprise and disbelief at the girl’s choice of demonstration. Though that incredulous noise only heightened and took on greater pearl-clutching shock when Dino, despite his little face being masked with reticence and disdain, shambled forth the final step and pressed his lips directly against the cushy sweat-sponged spot on his sister’s sole flesh she’d selected for him to grace with a kiss. The boy shivered with disgust, but kept his mouth locked against her foot for just long enough to call it more than a passing peck, then audibly detached from the smutty surface of Sally’s sole with another damp splack like the sound which resulted from her shoe’s removal. At once, startled denial turned to impressed astonishment from every other S-sentence overseer present, nodding with sincere approval at the obvious efficacy of her methods in taming Dino.

The woman neighboring Sally’s seat, however, couldn’t help but catch a whiff of the encroaching sweat-mist aura steaming off that exposed sole when she gasped in amazement. That brined stench was indeed stiff, percolated by grit and muggy in-shoe conditions, and maybe even stronger than the girl had dismissively advertised while eye-rollingly downplaying the fuming punch of her underfoot odor. Nevertheless, the woman’s opinion on Sally’s success wasn’t budged by an inch, even as she had to wrinkle her nose slightly in objective distaste for the bittersweet stink of wet turf and pruny skin. Having spent multiple sessions already listening to Dino’s cowardly blame-shifting animosity, that humid fustiness emitting from Sally’s foot could’ve been ten times as vile, and the woman still would’ve agreed that the shrunken criminal was getting everything he deserved here. Considering the boy’s apparent raging misogyny and inability to take responsibility for his actions, most of all when it came to his horrific violation of the governor’s daughter, this consequence seemed only right. In fact there seemed no better way to make Dino appreciate women, especially one as deserving as his own poor benevolent younger sister.

The shrunken inmate had withdrawn back into his sister’s hand as far as he could away from her foot, but that quickly became an impossibility when Sally clapped him right back into taut sole-slobbering proximity by a single press from her thumb. This time she purposefully held him there, forcing the underweared three-incher’s limbs to splay while his face was buried snugly against the bulging fluid-streaked meatiness of her flushed sole. Smiling, then, Sally began to rub him back and forth in place, not quite grinding to a painful degree but nonetheless giving her brother no choice except to tightly embrace and kiss the same smelly over-warm foot which might smother him if left too long in this posture. Dino appeared to involuntarily wriggle from his mounting repulsion, but otherwise did nothing to fight back, as pointless as such a thing would be.

“As you can see…” Sally proudly drawled, while showing no sign she intended to give her chastened mini-sibling a break from this prolonged make-out with the pore-grimed underside of her pinkish propped-up foot. The boy’s head wobbled as he dutifully planted hard smooches on that repugnant terrain of soggy sole brawn over and over, but just as much, he resembled a cat preparing to gag up a furball. “…Dino is not exactly the same selfish, inconsiderate, disrespectful male he always was before the bad stuff happened. Not anymore. Nope. A year ago, if we were just hanging out on the couch together, he would’ve thrown a hissy fit if my feet even TOUCHED his half of the pillows. He would’ve yelled and called me names and insulted my feet. He would’ve used words like “disgusting” and “gross.” About ME! A woman! His own SISTER! But, now? He gives his favorite big sissy a big kissy, right on the things he used to hate so much. As you can see, I don’t even have to make him do. He just does it when I tell him. And he doesn’t try to stop me when I… help him do it better like this. Sure, maybe he doesn’t love kissing my feet still. But what’s most important is that he respects me and my feet. He knows his place. He does what he’s supposed to. Even if he still… slips up sometimes, and has another tiny tantrum. I’m still working on fixing those. But otherwise? I mean, I hate to sound like I’m bragging, it’s just true: we’ve come so far together, I’ve made him sooooo much better already, and I’m not going to stop until he’s the best, most-loving, most-respectful boy he can be.”

Chapter End Notes:
More to come!