- Text Size +

Mrs. Stalwart´s fuming, internally. Soft? She´s SOFT?! All of her life, the amazon has been nothing but stern towards people. Demanding, intimidating, imposing!

Respect, that´s her main goal. She wants people to respect her, even if they end up fearing her. A 9´6” woman like her, tall, big, monumental. Everyone who turns at her does nothing but respect her. That´s what she wants, at least.

And so far, she´s got it. No one even dares to make fun of her, given her size, she could have her way with anyone. And “teach” them some manners on how to talk with a woman like her.

 

She knows all eyes turn at her whenever she enters a room. She´s tall, she´s thick, she´s gorgeous. A pretty woman, and pretty big too. Everything on her large, mature body is big. Her hips are wide, her legs are like tree trunks, and her boobs, her massive, hefty and soft breasts are alluring.

She´s got the size, the level, the authority, the money; all needed to be outstanding in every possible way. She should think of normal people as inferior beings, no one will ever match her in height, all of the people at the office are subordinates. But if that´s so then…

 

“Why the fuck am I worried about him?!” it was really hard for her to concentrate on her work when she´s concerned about his health.

She pressed his body really tight against her desk, without even noticing of course. She knows that even the most subtle pressure she applies, can feel much different for a regular person. Mostly for a thin, not very athletic, man like Harvey.

 

But Mrs. Stalwart can´t help it. All those ideas of being powerful, being mean, looking for respect. Those were ideas she gathered with time. If you allow it, people will step on you. And given the fact that she was freakishly tall, that gave people reasons enough to mess with her.

In a world where everyone´s fighting to succeed, you can´t stop fighting. She changed, Vera Stalwart changed, in order to succeed in life. To be someone, to become the best version of herself. A powerful, imposing woman no one will mess with.

 

But there´s something she can´t fight. Her true nature. That tiny little voice trying to scream, in fact, today´s been her worse day so far. That little voice seems to be growing inside her, gaining more power, taking more control of her mind.

 

“Check on him.”

“Make sure he´s fine.”

“Maybe he´s too scared to say it.”

“Maybe you´re scaring him.”

“Go ahead, tell him he shouldn´t be afraid.”

“Go on, tell him you´re not as mean as you look.”

 

And more and more thoughts like that came to her mind. All those words, all that concern. Is it really her? Is she genuinely caring for a guy she barely knows? He´s there to assist her, not to make her want to assist him. This is wrong.

 

“Maybe I should fire him… that´s right! He´s not my first assistant.” One time, a guy just looked at her and ran away. Not literally, he just closed the door and walked away, slowly.

But she knows better she can´t do that, wanna know why? Because the voice inside her says so.

“Poor thing, you can´t fire him just because. He must´ve worked so hard to get here. You can´t fire him just because of your insecurities. You´re a professional, and a grown woman.” The voice was starting to sound like a scolding mother.

 

She let it slip. She didn´t ask him how he was feeling, but she didn´t fire him either. It was not a victory, but not much of a loss either.

 

However, to Harvey, she was not quite the lovely woman she was afraid to be. He was scared.

His main worry was that she noticed he was leering at her huge body beneath the desk. That was wrong, right? A man can´t sneak beneath his boss´s desk? Not unless he´s asked for, at least.

If she was afraid of revealing her maternal self to him, she shouldn´t. The fact that she was sweet for a second, that was not perceived as weakness, at least not to him. He was confused. Was it some sort of joke?

The next fifteen minutes, after his “desk incident” he was terrified that she was planning something. To fire him! And that her sweet tone was just a bluff, to try and sooth him before she kicked his ass out of the office.

He was even expecting a message through his computer. A huge banner on his screen, reading: “YOU´RE FIRED!” in big red letters.

But that didn´t happen.

 

After all this, he just found himself at home. It seems it was just a regular day. No further comments on the incident, not even a follow up on him. He felt as if she was going to make him pop down there. Luckily, it didn´t happen. He didn´t even felt a bruise after, ok, maybe a little mangled, but he´ll live.

That night gave him a lot of time to reflect. And realize the fact that she was a very powerful woman, physically. He must be careful next time.

 

Also, this was some time for someone else to think. For Vera. The big boss was at her own house, laying on her own HUGE custom-made bed. Resting her head over some soft and large pillows.

“Why am I like this?” she thought to herself, wearing nothing but a super-sized crop top and some tiny shorts, extremely large, but short on her.

Her titanic body, laying in bed, with a ton of her flesh in full display. She wasn´t even covered by her sheets. She was revealing way more skin than ever. But she could, she was home.

In the privacy of her room, she could dress as she pleased. She doesn´t even like wearing such a professional clothing. Everything´s tight! Her butt´s always uncomfortable on the tight-fitting skirts or pants she wears.

They are custom made, and stretchy, but they still itch! Maybe they don´t, perhaps, it´s just her mind playing games on her. Pushing her to wear lighter, more loose-fitting clothes. Maybe she´d be more comfortable in sweat pants? Or… yoga pants?

And that´s not the worse, her breasts are taking the more pain. Her bras are always so uncomfortable. She tried with a hand-made, customized sports bra. But she feels her boobs are bouncing way too much. She´s confined to use tight and annoying bras, to keep everything in place, and for her titties not to bounce and bounce in the air.

 

But not now. At this moment, she´s laying in bed, fresh, comfortable, happy. Her long, thick legs stretched, feeling so free, so bare, so naked. And her breasts. Her torso´s hare, up to the very bottom of her boobs. Her crop top covers from her neck to the last inch of her breast.

Of course, she´s wearing nothing beneath it. Her boobs are comfortably loose over there. The firm, bast flesh of her tits is once again, allowed to breathe. And why does she have the sudden need to feel like this? Well, whenever she´s having a hard day, she seeks for comfort, and today, it was one of those days.

 

Not precisely on job matters. Everything was going as expected. As it should. However, there were other things on her mind.

“Why do I have the need to care? It doesn´t always happen, but with him… I…” he looms so puny, so weak, so frail. He needs someone to look after him, at least that´s what she thinks.

But why should she be the one who does? Doesn´t he have a family? A girlfriend? Friends?! She should not care so much about him, she never cared that much about her other assistants. So…

“Why do I care about him?” the doubt prevailed. What makes him different?

 

Vera had a plan. She arrived at work at her usual hours. Thirty minutes before everyone. Once she sat on her desk, she was decided to do one thing.

If she finds this special thing on him, this something that makes him different from the rest. This peculiarity that pulls her maternal instincts from her, then she´ll give up. If he proves he deserves it, then she´ll allow her sweet-self to take control. But just with him.

Else, she´ll be the same, regular Mrs. Stalwart. Strict, and expecting nothing but the best from her employees. She really hopes she doesn´t fail again, else, not even she´s sure what´s to come.

 

Harvey arrived five minutes earlier. The regular for a responsible man like him.

He opened the door and entered the office, a bit afraid of the huge boss sitting at her desk.

“Good morning, Mrs. Stalwart.” He needed to prove he was polite, trustable. And that he won´t leer at her again.

“Good morning, honey. How are you?” Honey? Ugh, there she goes again.

“I´m… I´m ok, how about you, ma´am?” He said as he made his way to his desk.

“Are you sure? Are your ribs, ok? I didn´t hurt you yesterday, right?” She can´t help it, but there´s nothing wrong with that. If he got injured at work, then he must tell his boss, right?

“I´m… pretty well, you know, I feel perfectly!” He could remember the feeling of her massive leg, pinning him to the walls of the desk. But there was nothing more than a mild bruise down his chest. Nothing that needs much attention.

“Did you go see a doctor? You know, too much pressure applied to the chest is not good.” She turned at him, with worry, and also doubt. Was she the one speaking? Really?

“No. I… uhm… I don´t think anything´s broken…” Was that an advice or… an order? Her tone was sweet, but she was still his boss, if she was giving him an order, then…

 

“Hmmm…” should she send him to the doctor? Make him get some X-rays? Or, would that be too much? She´ll just let him be. “Ok, if you say so. I guess you must be right, it´s your body after all.” That´s it, careless, she´s showing some lack of concern now.

Still, she feels he needs a second opinion. But once again, she´s not the one who should be concerned about it.

 

“I don´t get it, what´s with him?” she thought to herself, as she kept working, but making this quick peeks at him.

He was sitting at his desk, working on his computer. He was just a regular young man. Even under the average. He was, how tall? 5´5”. And he´s not that attractive. He´s handsome, yes, and his eyes have this glow only people on their 20´s have. The bright shine of determination, ambition, desire.

Does she find herself reflected in him? Her, in her younger years, working hard. Trying to rise to the top. Fighting to get where she is?

 

*OUCH*

She heard, a complaint, from him. Her first thought, his ribs!

 

“Harvey, are you ok?” Her voice, a bit louder than it should, revealing nothing but true worry. But why? It doesn´t matter now, right now, the only thing she wants to know is he´s fine.

“I… I cut myself with a… a paper.” He did, he ran the tip of his finger over the edge of some files. He was too quick and now, he had this little cut on his finger.

“Oh, well…” she bent forwards, her massive bosom falling over her desk, “it doesn’t look so good.”

“I´m fine, I think I can…”

“Come. Come here,” she pulled one of her drawers open, and pulled out some band-aids. “let me help you.” She´s cut herself once or twice, and she knows how annoying it is.

“I…”

“Harvey, come here. That´s an order.” She sounded a bit stern for a second. Enough to make him jump off his chair.

 

“There we go.” Mrs. Stalwart said, as she carefully placed the band-aid on the cut over his finger. Careful, caring, and…

*muack* “A little kiss should make you feel better.” She smiled.

 

Harvey´s legs trembled; she was so fast. She just bent as she guided his finger further into her mouth. And then printed a huge kiss on his finger.

“Be careful, sweetheart. Ok?” she winked, he just smiled awkwardly and nodded. “Now,” she tipped his nose gently, “back to work.” He did as she said, this behavior of hers was not normal.

Although, it´s starting to become more constant.

 

In the end, she found something she´s been looking for. Her answer. Why does she have a special treat with him? Easy, he needs her. He´s shown her he needs a little push, a little help sometimes. And that allows her to relieve the suppressed feelings she´s had.

She´ll be sweet, all hugs and kisses, to him. And only him. Still, she knows he´ll put some resistance, but she´ll find her way with him. After all, she´s the boss, and he, he´s supposed to do as she says.

“But don´t worry, dear. I´m not doing anything wrong. Trust me, you´ll love it.” She thought as he made his way to his desk.

He doesn´t know it, but he had just gained the caring attention of a huge, and sweet woman. Even if it doesn´t show.

 

Chapter End Notes:

You can get a few chapters ahead on my patreon, up to chapter 16, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234