- Text Size +

Harvey feels so weird. As he´s on his way home, he´s wondering if there´s something going on with Mrs. Stalwart.

First of all, she didn’t fire him for sleeping at work. But that may be something up to a warning, however, when you work for a 9´6” giantess, who EVERYONE says is demanding. You´re looking for the most drastic resolutions for these kinds of issues.

However, it was not like that.

 

This day was so weird for him. After sleeping at work, she not only just warned him, in her very particular way, but she fed him?

When his stomach growled, he thought she was going to kick his ass. Pick him up with a single arm and start shouting at him. But handing him a sandwich?

 

“She even told me to have a good night´s sleep…” he thought, looking down at his shoe over the sub´s floor.

She literally said he should sleep well in order to be productive, and that she won´t have this as an excuse again. But she did say “sleep well”, if not with a caring tone, it still carried some good feelings.

 

In the privacy of Mrs. Stalwart´s HUGE house. Being the size of literally a hotel, but feeling more like a mansion for a woman her size. She was laying in her daybed, in her minimalistic, yet fancy and well-endowed living room.

Right by her chimney, which was off. The night was not so cold for a woman her size. She was already wearing her house clothes.

A huge, made-to-measure, gown. Made of white silk. Beneath that, she was wearing a piece of high waist underwear, red colored. Wrapped around her thick, wide hips. Above that, well, she was at home, where she´s supposed to feel comfortable.

A woman with boobs her size should not be required to wear a bra. Those things are always too small. No matter if they are specifically designed for her, they all compress her tits in a very unpleasant way. Therefore, she was topless on her house.

Practically naked beneath her gown. Alone in her huge house, covering her enormous tits with just this gown. One could easily spot her erect nipples poking through the fabric of the gown.

As she was laying, her gown nearly exposed her heavy, round tit completely. Just inches away from displaying her nipples. And, her long, sexy, long legs were in display. She drove them up and close to her at times while she was thinking of today.

She rose her feet, slow and elegantly, showing off the smooth, creamy skin of her curvaceous leg. She was a muse, no, a goddess.

 

If she had wanted, which many people had offered. She could be in calendars, the cover of her won magazine. She had this perfect proportions, this Venus´ body. A goddess on earth. But she was not looking for that type of fame.

She didn´t want to be built up based on how other people thinks of her, if she´s popular, a model, a star. Nothing like that. She wanted to be a woman who guilt herself. Independent, proud, owing nothing to no one.

Yet, that lonely path she chose did came with lack of some things. And one of them had come to her just today.

 

“Ugh, I can´t believe I gave him food. Of all things I could´ve done, I gave him part of my meal.” She complaint, she could´ve been more professional by sending him to the cafeteria. But no, she let her servile-self take control and help the hungry guy.

“NO! Vera, you´re not to serve a man!” she spoke to herself. Her first name´s Vera.

She tried to go back to her usual self. She cannot be tender, not even for a second. There´s just no way. That´s weak, she can´t project weakness. She´s the big boss who doesn´t care about her employees personal life, if they are ill, or if they ate. No! However…

“I wonder, did he like it? He seemed to enjoy it?” she rolled and laid on her side, pondering about the way he was eating. She knew for sure how to cook, was he pleased? Or had he just eaten because it was an order?

 

“I mean, I made it on a rush, but if he was happy to eat it then… the fuck am I thinking?!” was she looking for his approval? Seriously?

 

She couldn´t let this happen. She was trying to be kind towards him? Why? Because he´s young? New? Small? Everyone´s small to her, but even she knows he´s short for a man.

She simply stood up and went to bed. She needs a good night´s sleep to remove these ideas off her mind. But then, she recalled.

“I even told him to sleep well, FUCK!” she seemed considerate. But that shouldn´t be something that tormented her the way it is.

 

Harvey couldn´t help it either. Her words were stuck on his brain.

Back on his apartment, in the middle of the bight, while he was hugging his pillow, an image of Mrs. Stalwart came to him.

A kind smile on her face, and she bent way down, and then, with a sugary, lovely tone, she said: “Make sure to sleep well, honey…” and then, just like that, she poured a big, deep kiss on his forehead. Leaving the enormous red mark of her lips on him.

He woke up, a bit unsettled. She didn´t said it that way, and “honey”? she had never said that. What´s wrong with him?

However, he must admit that dreaming that was better than having a wet dream with her. At least this way he can look at her in the eyes.

 

The very next day, she had a meeting. An important one, with the most important people at the company. There were other CEO´s, the financial chief, marketing chief, tech chief, operating chief and, of course, the company´s secretary. All of them together in a room. The one with the highest ceiling.

Harvey felt so out of place, everyone there was important, and he was just… him.

 

He took the sit right next to Mrs. Stalwart, she told him to sit there. He was hoping he´ll be in some other place, not right on the “big man´s table”.

All people stood there with their fancy suits, their expensive watches. Everyone was important. And then, there was his boss. Standing almost two whole foot taller than everyone, while sitting.

Her chair was wide, not tall, but wide, in order to accommodate her immense buttocks. And it also seemed reinforced, in order to hold her heavy weight.

 

She was focused on the meeting, however, something else got her attention too.

“Ugh, look at him, he´s so nervous. Is he… moving his feet?” his lack of confidence upset her, he felt weak? He can´t appear that way, he´s her assistant.

Nonetheless, this also appealed to another side of hers. Inside her mind, behind those thoughts of annoyance, deep down, there was this tiny voice trying to come out, and when it did, the voice said: “Aww, poor thing, maybe I could put my hand on his back to make him feel better.” That thought made her twist her mouth a little.

 

She felt so annoyed, each passing day she finds herself wondering about different things about him. Why does he live so far? Is he able to get safely from here to his apartment? Does he make sure to eat well? Why does he look so skinny? More and more questions she knew she had no reason to ask herself.

This was annoying, she was concerned about him? Why? He´s just another assistant of hers.

 

“E-excuse me… Mrs. Stalwart but,” He approached to her desk, kind of interrupting her while working. She would´ve scolded him then, but now, she chose to listen.

“I… I just wanted to, you know, thank you for being kind and sharing your lunch with me the other day… I know it´s been a few days but… here!” he felt shy, he was a second away from not doing it, but he had already interrupted her, so.

He had his arms on his back, and then, he brought them to the front, and stretched them up, handing her a small, golden-colored box of chocolates, with a gift bow on it, a red, shiny one.

She didn´t know what to say. Her eyes shot open.

 

“This is your chance!” she thought, if she wants to turn things back to normal, then she must grab those chocolates and throw them straight to the trash can! Without even looking, she can make a comment about them being cheap, or looking insipid. Even laugh about the pathetic bow on it.

Those and much more ideas like that came to her mind. But the tiny voice came back, a little louder.

“Aww, those are not the cheap type. Poor Ethan, the sandwich was not worth as much as those chocolates. How cute of him to thank me back…” she hated that voice.

 

“Thank you, I appreciate the nice gesture.” She said as her huge hand grabbed the box from his hands.

Maybe she could eat them all up in one bite, but it was being grateful what mattered for him. To give her back for what she gave him. She fed him when he was hungry, now, he can show some gratitude.

He stood there and smiled up to the confused giantess.

 

When was it the last time someone gave her chocolates? That´s right, NEVER!

Not even on Valentine´s day. Everyone was afraid of her. Some thought she´ll eat them up together with the chocolate, but that´s not true.

 

She placed the box, carefully, inside her purse and turned back at him.

“I guess I´ll see you tomorrow.” She said, professionally. Their shift had ended either way.

“Sure will! Uhm, I hope you like the chocolates.” He smiled again before he left.

 

“What? Now I´m forced to like them?” As always, her first thought was not kind, but that doesn´t matter anymore.

She´s soft, deep down, she´s a soft marshmallow that can´t bear to be so mean anymore. Is he pulling that soft side out of her?

 

She can´t help but to wonder, is he doing this on purpose?

Acting kind, being polite. He stuttered while he hand her the chocolate, wasn´t he supposed not to do that? Hadn´t she told him about it?

But she couldn´t do it. She would´ve said something about it, but she didn´t. She just listened as she wondered what was on his mind, what was he thinking?

 

Mrs. Stalwart was wondering if she was turning soft. Maybe it was due to her age, even if she doesn´t look like, she´s mature. However, when looking or talking with other people, she found herself being the same.

Same thoughts, same patience. She was not being nice, good or kind towards anyone who didn´t deserve it. She was the same authoritative, harsh woman towards the rest of the world.

So, once she got back at her place and made her way through the door, stepping in with her long, heavy stride, swaying her marvelous hips as her boogs bounced a little. She entered her house, shut the door and sighed.

 

She pulled the tiny, for her, box of chocolates from her purse, and stared at it for a few seconds. It was just whatever box of some common chocolates. She treated herself with sophisticated, and very expensive, pieces of imported chocolate. But now, she couldn´t help but to wonder if she should eat this or keep them as they are. Stored somewhere special.

“It´s the first time in years someone brings me chocolates.” She thought to herself. “But chill, Vera, this is not like asking you out. The guy´s tiny, and WAY too young for you. Still,” she brought the box closer to her, to her gigantic breasts, to her heart, “He did this from the heart, aww, cute!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Just added a new chapter on my patreon, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234