- Text Size +

Title: May’s New Outfit
Commissioned by:  MVY
Categories: Pokémon
Characters: May, Veronica (OFC)
Tags: F/f, Femdom, Pokémon, Objectification, Clothing Transformation, LitRPG, Humiliation, Wedgie Fetish, Scent, Masturbation, Sweat, Golden Shower, Spit, Clothes Ripping
Alternate Title(s): 
Started: 07/03/2023
Finished: 09/03/2023
Patreon: 09/03/2023
Public: 09/04/2023

Her lips parted in shock, Veronica’s legs buckled and she collapsed to the ground. The cold, damp grass wetted her exposed legs, her black hair cascading over her face as she stared down at the ground.

She had lost.

How?

How could she lose to a brat like that?

“And that’s V for the victor!” May yelled, stretching out her hand and holding her index and middle fingers up, forming a V.

Veronica gritted her teeth in agitation. She was near twice this girl's age and she’d lost!

She heard the familiar sound of a Pokéball’s beam retrieving May’s Pokémon now that she was done celebrating like an immature child.

“Now, you owe me 56 Pokédollars.”

Crap

“I only have 20 Pokédollars,” Veronica admitted as she glanced up at May, staring through the thick curtain of her black bangs.

“What? But you challenged me?!” May objected.

She was right. Veronica had been a little short on cash. When She saw her, she had assumed May would be an easy victory. A bit of easy cash. But now?

“It’s all I’ve got, take it or leave it,” Veronica said, reaching into the small pouch attached to the belt around her waist, fishing out a small handful of coins before throwing them at the younger trainer.

They clattered to the ground at May’s tattered trainers.

“Now that’s uncalled for,” May snapped.

“Just take it.”

“I want the rest.”

“That’s all I have.”

“You owe me!”

“I can’t give you what I don’t have.”

“Then you leave me no choice.”

Veronica looked up, her hair parting to show off her face. The Pokéball was already flying towards her, spinning in the air. The ball opened and a red beam of light erupted from the small ball and enveloped her.

“W-Wait wh-“ Veronica’s startled voice dyed out as the light surrounding her suddenly pulled her inside of the Pokéball, her body breaking up into tiny squares and flowing into the red and white sphere.

The world was suddenly black. She was floating in an endless void.

“What?” her voice echoed around the abyss as she struggled to process what was happening.

This was impossible.

Wasn’t it?

May watched as the Pokéball dropped into the grass. The centre button briefly glowed red and the ball shook from side to side once, twice, thrice before with a final ding the light dyed and the ball remained still.

May approached the Pokéball, picking it up, she bounced it in her hand, catching it with ease, only stopping to reach into her satchel and retrieve a miniature handheld computer. The screen lit up a light blue with the touch of a button and May held the device over the Pokéball and pressed the button labelled scan.

A spinning wheel appeared in the centre of the screen as it processed the command.

Name: Veronica
Species: Human
                Profession: Trainer
Type: N/A
Level: N/A
Status: Weak
Trainer: May Haruka

“Huh even the computer says you’re weak, let’s see…I could use some new clothes I suppose…” May mused aloud and selected the edit option on the screen before moving to select the transformation feature and scanning her own clothing. One of the limitations of the transformation was you could only turn something into an object or creature you already owned, but that was fine for May, she just needed some new clothes.

The digital image of Veronica separated and blinked into the images of May’s current attire. Her head had become a red and white kerchief, her torso a red short-sleeved shirt with a navy-blue semi-circle on it, her hands and arms had condensed into white gloves with navy fingertips, her hips and legs had shrunk into a pair of black bicycle shorts and her feet had become a pair of red shoes with black yellow stripes.

May’s finger hovered over the finalisation button but paused when another thought crossed her mind. She recalled the trainers boasting and trash talk, she had been very mean and arrogant before she lost. Maybe she should take this as an opportunity to teach her a bit of humility – not that she’d ever be turning her back.

May’s lips lifted into a smirk and she felt an exhilarating rush as she moved her finger back over to the screen and tapped the edit icon. A separate image of Veronica’s parts appeared beside the image of the articles of clothing. Running her tongue over suddenly dry lips, she dragged Veronica’s legs to the kerchief at the top of the image, she paused thoughtfully for a moment then dragged both of the older trainer’s arms to the kerchief as well.

This was going to be fun.

She tapped the front of Veronica’s waist and dragged it over to one of the shoes. Her shoulders started shuddering as giggles escaped her, her toes curling in excitement as she swiped her finger over Veronica’s waist and proceeded to drag her ass to the other shoe.

Veronica’s arms, legs and waist were all greyed out now. May paused to consider what was left.

A short-sleeved red shirt
Bicycle shorts
Gloves

She briefly considered putting Veronica’s head into the shirt so she could put her hands as her new boy shorts and torso as her gloves…but dismissed it. She dragged the hands back to the separate gloves and the older girl’s torso back to the shirt.

The rest of her body greyed out. Only the head remained.

It was almost a shame Veronica couldn’t feel this as May slowly dragged her head to the bicycle shorts and with the tap of the scramble option when she held her finger on the article of clothing, she wove all of Veronica’s senses into the fabric of the shorts. If this didn’t teach her some humility, then nothing would.

Happy with her alterations, May tapped the save icon. The screen buffered and then returned to the home screen with a pop-up saying changes saved.

“I guess you don’t need to be in a Pokéball anymore,” May laughed and tossed the red and white ball into the air.

The ball opened and a bright red beam of light erupted from its maw, striking the ground below. When the ball was empty it dropped atop its previous prisoner just as the light vanished. May smiled as she approached the pile of clothes on the floor.

She looked like a brand-new set of her favourite clothes.

“Perfect.”

The darkness of the endless void suddenly exploded into blinding light. A cool summer breeze caressed her flesh, and the smell of wet grass filled her nose. She tried to blink the blurry filter from her vision but her eyelids wouldn’t respond. She tried to reach up and rub her eyes but her arms didn’t move either. She could feel them but they just wouldn’t do anything.

A stronger breeze slammed into her and Veronica gasped as she felt her arms and legs suddenly waving about in unnatural positions as she obeyed the spectral current.

What was going on?

Veronica tried to look around but all around her were blurry dark saggy constructs and the only thing she could see somewhat clearly was the very bright light blue sky above. The ground beneath her vibrated dully at the sound of something heavy pushed down on the vegetation beyond her vision, squashing them down.

Was there a large Pokémon heading her way?

Was she going to be trampled?

The simmering fear inside Veronica suddenly erupted into panic as she felt the giant Pokémon stepping closer and closer when suddenly a familiar and much larger head came into view. She was staring up at the brat that had just defeated her.

‘What’s going on?’

May was smiling down at her.

“Just like new,” May’s deeper, and much louder voice declared.

‘Why can’t I move?’ Veronica tried to open her mouth but not only did it not move but neither could she feel it. It was like her facial muscles had just vanished.

May unbound the kerchief atop her head, shaking her head making her somewhat greasy unkempt locks bounce, stray hairs whipping her face as the former trainer continued to try to make her transformed body obey her commands.

The panic infused Veronica’s body began to grow when she saw the now giant girl lift the hem of her shirt up and over her head, exposing her small prepubescent breasts, tiny nipples capping the small fair-skinned bumps.

‘What are you doing!?’

Again, her mouth refused to obey her.

 May peeled each glove off their respective hand and tossed them onto the heap of her other clothes before proceeding to hook her thumbs into either side of her bicycle shorts. The fabric screamed as it stretched and she began to shimmy her way out. The young trainer had started to develop while she was on her journey and now her clothes were a very snug fit, as her petite naked rear was freed and the shorts reached her knees May let out a long breath of relief as the constant pressure vanished.

May stood upright and let the hard-worn bicycle shorts drop to the ground before stepping out of them, kicking them atop the pile with her last foot. Next, she stepped forward and pressed the toe of one shoe down, against the heel of the other.

Veronica could only stare up at the younger trainer, the knot of dread in her stomach expanding as she watched the giant strip.

She couldn’t even turn away.

A giant foot suddenly swung over Veronica and the transformed trainer found herself between the giant’s skinny legs, beads of sweat glistening in the warm sunlight. Her stance naturally drew Veronica’s eye to the hairless slit between her thighs.

May stretched one arm above her head before bending at the hip and reaching down until her fingers brushed through the damp blades of grass before curling around the kerchief on the floor and standing back upright.

Discomfort quickly turned to a dull pain as Veronica suddenly felt her arms and legs flying through the air, stretching to capacity as giant fingers nipped her wrists and ankles, pulling them away from one another. The rushing cool air slammed into her limbs, tormenting them as they flew higher and higher before slamming against the distant mountainous forehead of the giant girl.

Veronica tried to cry out as her arms and legs were forcibly stretched around the circumference of her head, thick hairs assaulting and scratching them. A startled, pained gasp ripped through Veronica’s mind as she felt May proceed to knot her ankles and wrists together before pulling them so tight the circulation cut off. The moist skin of May’s forehead beneath the hairs began to seep into her. Veronica tried to shiver and squeal as she was forced to absorb the girl’s natural oils, the weight of the top of her arms and legs increasing as they hungrily drank the moisture in.

‘Please stop!’

Veronica’s arms were suddenly assaulted by a fresh wave of gale-speed winds as May bent forward again but this time the rapidly building heat of the giantess’s forehead brought the coldness into stark contrast. Her eyes tried to tear up but nothing happened. She couldn’t even close her eyes.

Trunk-sized fingers curled around her hips and suddenly Veronica’s torso was flying into the air, the cold winds whipping her unmovable breasts and her vision filled with the billowing red fabric of the giant shirt. It hadn’t clicked before. But it suddenly did, as May pulled the shirt over her head and slipped it on, Veronica felt the inside of her body suddenly filling out and stretching, her breasts growing intensely heavy and uncomfortable as she felt May’s nipples stuffing into her own.

‘She turned me into…ahh!’

Veronica felt May’s giant arms burst out of her shoulders, stretching the skin and threatening to rip through them as she left her arms above her head, the shirt lifting and the side seams stretching and threatening to start splitting.

May let out a small sigh, the movement of her chest a mixture of intense discomfort with hints of arousal as Veronica felt her own chest heaving with the girl’s motions.

“I guess even new, you’re still a little snug…well as long as you last to the next town you won’t be a complete waste of time.”

‘That b-‘

Veronica’s tirade was cut off before it could even begin as she felt three boulder-sized orbs of hot, wet, flesh brush against her pussy.

‘Wha-‘

May dragged the shoe closer and slid her toes inside, their unkempt tips slamming into the heel of the insole before slowly sliding inside, scrunching and wiggling as they pulled themselves deeper and deeper into the shoe.

‘Fu…’

The thought wouldn’t even form, spectral tears filling her mind as she felt her vagina slowly being forced to open wider and wider as May’s giant toes crawled deeper and deeper inside. If she were still human she would swear her hips would dislocate and crack before full-on shattering as more of the giant foot penetrated her body.

‘Ple-‘

The giant heel slammed inside and her thoughts shattered, replaced by the sharp throbbing of agony, squashing all her thoughts as she was forced to try to power through it. Then she felt another three hot boulders poke and pull on her anus.

If she were still capable of movement all she would be able to do, would be to shake her head as the giantess pushed her toes inside her tiny ass. The only lube was the natural sweat and grime her feet had built up from their last wash.

‘N-‘

The giant toes slid past the tongue of her new form, the slick, hot sole touching down inside of her rectum. Inch by inch they slid deeper and deeper until finally her ass lifted into the air and a large finger pried her anus open wider, the sides stretching to their limit.

She was going to tear her in two!

The heel slammed inside her and the nail of May’s big toe caught the roof of what had to be her colon.

Veronica tried to scream.

She tried to wail.

Her pussy and ass throbbed in fresh waves of agony, like wounds unable to heel, flexing around the foreign objects penetrating her.

What had she done to deserve this!

Cold air whipped her pelvis before suddenly striking the ground, fresh dull pain mingling with the sharp throbbing around the giantess’s naked foot inside her. The icy air began to torment her ass, her vision filled with the sight of the tread of the giant shoe as May stepped into the leg holes of the remaining item of clothing and Veronica found herself staring up the skyscraper-high legs, uniting into an intimate pink crevice.

Fresh fear squeezed her heart.

May stretch her arms over her head again, her shirt lifting and showing off her flat tummy and small belly button, as she made a show of bending over.

Her hands came down at her fast.

Veronica tried to scream.

But instead of grabbing her head, the giant hands stretched beyond her field of vision and she felt her palms suddenly pinched. May gave her a sly smile before standing back up and proceeding to slip her giant hands into the gloves.

She was toying with her.

Veronica felt her hands expanding as they filled with May’s big, warm, sweaty hands. Her fingers inflated with the foreign meaty instructions. It felt like all mobility was being stripped from the core of her fingers yet they still moved as May bent her fingers, it felt like they’d pop any second like an overly inflated balloon.

May wiggled her fingers once her hands were snugly inside the gloves. Then she looked back down at the bicycle shorts at her feet.

‘What’s left?’ Veronica thought, her mind trying to move quickly, trying desperately to ignore the painfully full sensation of her ass and pussy.

May bent forward again.

Veronica suddenly felt her encased in a giant iron grip before being abruptly lifted into the air as May lifted her by her ears. Veronica felt the air tormenting the outside of her head, the inside quickly weakening as the opening for the vacuum shrunk smaller and smaller.

Her openings touched the skin of May’s upper leg.

Their salty bitter flavour assaulted her tongue.

The ascension slowed.

Fresh pain began to build as Veronica felt her head being forcibly dragged over the giantess’s legs, slowly being made to stretch, her seems starting to ache as they reached their capacity.

The heat above her began to grow.

The scent of unwashed sex filled the air, thickening it, filling it with the building smell and heat. Veronica then felt it. Her face was forced against not only the young giantess’s pussy but the crack of her ass. The smell of her sex and rear assaulted her nose, the mixture of her natural flavour, the salt of sweat and the bitterness of the unwashed grime housed in the crevices of her inner thigh and between her ass cheeks.

Veronica could still see the world outside but it was beyond disorientating. She could see in every direction at once from May’s waist. It was beyond confusing and began to make her head hurt. The now-distant agony of her pulsating pussy and anus slowly decreased as she got used to the full sensation still adding to the burden of thinking, which was further hindered by the musky fog of May’s ass and sex.

“A bit snug but you’ll do,” May said aloud before bending open to gather up her old clothes, as well as the small amount of Pokédollars Veronica had thrown at her before her transfiguration. Veronica’s mind screamed as she felt her face suddenly stretch around May’s ass, the seams holding her head together threatening to give, her forehead burning with a splitting headache.

“I’ll put this towards some actual clothes…maybe if I meet a few more actual trainers, I’ll be able to raise enough to get some decent quality, unlike you,” May chuckled, playfully slapping her thigh, unaware and uncaring of the building agony the former trainer was enduring.

Once the clothing was messily crammed into her satchel and the Pokédollars were deposited in her purse May resumed her travels, heading westward, following the sun's path. With each step, a fresh wave of pain thundered into Veronica’s pussy and ass, May’s giant toes curling inside her before the shoe lifted and the next stride began, further enhancing the pain but starting the hints of pleasure that slowly began to grow as giant nails teased the inner walls of her cunt and rectum.

With every step May took, her ass cheeks shifted with her legs, slowly slurping up her new tight shorts. The bitterness of the giant ass became more prominent as Veronica found part of her face slowly sinking between the soft cheeks. The heat rapidly built and the salty bitterness expanded as May’s ass gradually became more moist and swampier. While the other side of her face was gradually pulled more firmly against the giantess’s virgin lips, the part of her face warping to the subtle wrinkles as she was moulded into a camel-toe.

May didn’t stop until her legs began to ache with overexertion and she couldn’t ignore the warmth she felt. Finding a somewhat flattened rock, she lifted herself atop it and threw her satchel between her legs, forcing them apart and causing the legs of her shorts to slither further up her thighs and further strain the side seams.

Veronica felt the tension on either side of her head building, it was like someone was trying to rip her head in half by violently pulling on her ears.

May fished the silver canteen from her satchel and swiftly set about unscrewing the lid. The liquid sloshed around inside as she gave it a light shake, it was already half empty. Hopefully, the river wouldn’t be much further, though if it was, she could always call on glaceon to refill the canteen with water pulse – though it would be a bit messy.

May leaned back and chugged the water, quickly draining half of what was left, its cooling touch caressing the inside of her throat as it trickled down to her stomach. It was a bit below regular room temperature now but it was still very refreshing. A few droplets escaped her lips and trickled down her chin, then her neck before soaking into the red fabric of her shirt.

The sudden cold liquid made Veronica’s body try to flinch but just as before her body refused to move. The coldness was enhanced by the intense heat her torso had absorbed from the giantess. It felt like her chest was stuck between a lit furnace and an iceberg. She could do nothing but stand there and take it.

It didn’t help that May’s body responded to the cold trickle either.

The giantess’s small nipples began to stretch, growing erect. Veronica wanted to squirm, the discomfort rapidly transitioning into pleasure as she felt her own nipples stretch as May hardened inside of them. Her pussy tried to throb around May’s foot, but again nothing happened. All she could do was endure it as May’s actions caused a rapid build-up of pain, discomfort and erotic sensations in her paralysed body.

“Mmm…” May lightly hummed to herself, her hand rising to cup her breast through her shirt, her pointed nipple grinding against the somewhat abrasive fabric, she shifted in place uncomfortably.

A new flavour joined the bitter salt burning Veronica’s tongue as the giant slit began to moisten and inflate with arousal.

“I better get going,” May sighed to herself as she reluctantly let go of her breast and pushed herself off the rock, the brief slide causing her bicycle shorts to hike up, forcing Veronica deeper into her ass.

May bit her bottom lip, fighting back a moan on impulse, she couldn’t help herself. She still had a bit further to walk, but she may as well enjoy it. May reached back and slid her thumb into the waistband and twisted it into a firm grip before giving them a sharp yank and pulled them, firmly lodging Veronica into her ass, her thumb tearing a hole into the fabric before she released her grip.

‘Ow!’

Fresh pain washed through Veronica’s mind as she felt the giantess tear a hole in her head with minimal effort.

“You really are poor quality,” May muttered and set off walking again, each step causing her ass cheeks to grind the part of Veronica’s face sandwiched between her cheeks, staining her with her natural, sweaty anal oils and scent. “At this rate, I’ll be surprised if you even make it the day.”

Veronica felt her heart skip a beat.

Consumed by the fresh fear of what could happen if she didn’t remain in one piece by the time the giant trainer got some new clothes, Veronica didn’t even notice the start of a persistent itch flaming in her pussy as it continued to soak up the giantess’s foot sweat.

‘Please by Arceus have mercy…’

May continued her travels, each step she took refreshing the cocktail of ecstasy and agony inflicted on Veronica’s pussy and ass. The itchy sensation coating her pussy seemed to spur on with each none existent throb of her loins as the rough ground beneath the giantess’s tread and the girl’s rough soles, fed the physical sensations while refusing to scratch either building itch.

If she could, she’d cry.

And to top it off, May’s ass had started to sweat and despite her mental pleading, Veronica felt her skin start to soak up the sweat, drinking it, saturating her body. She could actually feel the stench permanently staining her very being.

May continued her long travel, rarely stopping to take a drink from her canteen – each time spilling a splash on her shirt and further tormenting Veronica. The young brunette reached a wide, clear river just as the sun began to dip below the horizon.

“At least I made it this far…” May sighed, dropping her satchel before reaching up and unbinding the kerchief on her head, before Veronica could let out a mental sigh of relief, May used the cloth to wipe the sweat from her brow.

Veronica felt her arms and legs growing heavy, like some weird jello. It wasn’t the first time she wanted to be sick but she literally didn’t have the stomach for it.

May stepped over to the river and dunk the kerchief into the water, letting it flow in the current before pulling it back out and ringing the water from the fabric, ignorant to Veronica’s screams of agony as her arms and legs were twisted repeatedly before being forced into a spherical shape. May pressed the soggy ball against the side of her neck and proceeded to roll it over her neck and where her shoulders were left exposed by the opening of her shirt. She’d almost forgotten all about the pitiful trainer she had condemned to a fate of being her clothing. Almost.

With a sly smile she fished out her sleeping bag with her free hand and with a flick of her wrist and a slash of her arm she unrolled the bag and placed it on the ground. It wasn’t perfectly positioned but it would more than do for what she had in mind.

She couldn’t resist the fire burning between her thighs anymore.

She roughly groped at her breast, pinching her nipple and the fire became a full inferno, stoked further as she focused on the fact, she was squeezing Veronica as well.

When she’d sat upon her sleeping bag, half of Veronica’s vision vanished into blackness. It lessened the disorientation but didn’t remove it completely as she found herself staring up at the sky as her vagina crawled with a painful itch. When she felt the giant’s fingers suddenly grab her breast, she wanted to scream.

Her overly stuffed nipples were nipped between May’s fingers, the stinging sensation radiating into her breast enhanced further as she felt the giant’s nipples harden inside hers, stretching the sensitive skin of her nipples. Then she began to roll them.

‘Oh fuck!’

Her pussy burned, her frozen muscles trying to buck in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Giant toes curled inside her, overly long nails scratching the inside of her vagina and rectum as one. She didn’t know how to feel.

The sweet smell of arousal burned its way into her nose and joined the taste of grime, sweat and things Veronica didn’t want to think about. She could feel the giantess’s warm, carnal juices soaking into her face. It wasn’t unpleasant. They were so sweet, especially in comparison to everything else, she actually kinda wished she could lick them up.

Large fingers suddenly grabbed her head, one sliding into the large hole in what Veronica had assumed was her forehead. May gave her a sharp yank.

Veronica tried to scream.

Her skin stretched up along May’s back.

Riiiiiiip

She tried to scream.

The hole widened and stretched. The thumb-sized rip rapidly grew and stretched until it was large enough to fit May’s entire hand through the wispy fabric.

“Such cheap rubbish,” May moaned, the shorts had almost vanished between her ass cheeks and the front now resembled something more like a thong, sinking into the opening of her pussy, her lips clapping around. Her pussy throbbed hungrily, trying to pull the former trainer deeper inside her, and the firm tightness of the wedgie felt really good, she wasn’t sure why but she didn’t care.

She gave it another tug.

It felt like someone had set fire to Veronica’s head.

The waistband tore free and when May let go, the only reason it snapped back against her spine was that the elastic hadn’t failed. Yet.

‘Please stop! Please!’

It felt like her forehead was hanging off, shifting and bouncing with every movement of her new owner.

“So cheap and flimsy,” May moaned, and she grabbed the front of her shorts.

‘No-!’

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiip

The front of the waistline tore free in time with May’s moan, the sudden pressure on her pussy making her toes curl in ecstasy and her hips shivered in ecstasy. Her juices ejaculated all over Veronica’s face, staining her with her dirty honey.

“So good…” May moaned, her hips bucking and a second, then a third orgasm washing through her body as the tension she built up all day unravelled and drenched the former trainer until the cum dribbled through and began to stain the sleeping bag.

Veronica didn’t know what to think, her mind was splitting with the several locations of agony as her skin drank in her owner’s juices. She’d be forever stained, she knew it but with the constant stabbing, ripping, and pain she couldn’t process something so trivial.

May fell back against her sleeping bag, her legs still shuddering with the aftershocks of her orgasm.

“Mmm that…was incredible…” she gasped, she’d never cum so hard in her life.

She lay there for several moments and only moved when she felt a growing discomfort in her lower tummy. All that water she had drank was announcing its plans to vacate. She looked around, she was still alone. She looked at the shorts. They were ruined, with a smirk and a shrug of her shoulders she rolled off her bed and stumbled to her feet, nearly falling back to the ground as her legs still held the lingering quivers of pleasure.

“Enjoy this while you can, this is probably the last bit of human contact you’ll have.”

Veronica didn’t even hear her words. Her brain was just a concert of pain.

May stepped away from her sleeping bag, she didn’t want to ruin it after all. She took a deep breath and began to push. It was a trickle at first but after she tugged the line of fabric away from her pussy so it no longer lived inside her, it began to flow more freely. The heat gushed back against her as it forced its way through the ruined material, a liquid gold splashed onto the ground below, trickling between smoothed stones and soaking into the dirt. Thin wisps of steam bellowed from the yellow waterfall, the familiar scent of urine permeating the air.

Veronica didn’t know what was happening. Pain still blinding her. She suddenly felt very warm like hot water was being poured through her and a new bitter taste and stench joined the cacophony of sensations assaulting her tongue and nose.

Once she was done, May wiggled the shorts down her thighs and stepped out of them. She looked around for a place to dispose of them and noticed a trashcan by the river, it was half full of Arceus only knew what and she had no idea when it would be emptied but it would suffice. With a smile, May picked up Veronica and gave her one last look.

Ptui

“So long, I’d say you were a good pair of shorts but mum always told me not to lie.”

With the final addition to the horrid mixture of her bodily fluids, May carried the shorts towards the waste basket and tossed them inside.

May looked around and saw the kerchief where she had left it, by the river, picking it up she dunked it back into the river before using it to clean herself up with the rag. Once she was satisfied she tossed it into the trashcan, it went right in the middle, splashing on Veronica, which made her laugh.

May set about sorting herself before she would sleep, mainly cooking some dinner and refilling her canteen.

Veronica lay atop a pile of abandoned gear, ripped clothes and other random crap. The world was shimmering around her. She was starting to adjust to the pain but still wasn’t sure what had happened. Thankfully she couldn’t smell or taste the waste filling the trashcan with the amount of her owner’s bodily fluids soaking every stitch of her.

Unfortunately….she could still feel her ass, pussy and tits as May went about her business.

The pain and pleasure continued to come no matter how much she begged and prayed for them to stop.

‘Please…’

A/N I hope you all enjoyed the chapter, next up is…
Taming a HonDa: Part 2 – Little Bitch 08/05
Or available now on my Patreon - https://patreon.com/user?u=89450025&utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link