- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

a279;I'm not too great at finishing work on my larger projects, so I thought it'd be fun to just write some okay short stories using just Tarot cards as prompts for my writing. Sharing it because I can. Hope you enjoy it!

As always, feedback is welcome either here, or on Twitter at @sylphgrimm


Where do I start? It had been a few weeks since she took me in. I don’t recall much prior to that, other than waking up scared and disoriented. I suppose it doesn’t matter much anymore. I was safe now, lying on a small towel on her desk. Watching her study was more entertaining than trying to find something alone.

I didn’t know much about her. She never asked for my name or offered hers. I think it was to not get too attached, but sometimes I wonder if she just maybe forgot and was too timid to ask now. Her eyebrows were furrowed, staring at her notes as she scribbled something down into her notebook. She bit her lip, focusing as the desk shook from a rather annoyed erasing, sending me spiraling down off the side of the desk.

I landed on the carpet with a soft thud, on the side of the chair, groaning as I pulled myself to my feet. The entire left half of my body was sore, but it would probably pass soon. It was no use yelling, she liked keeping headphones on to focus. All she’d hear was the music.

I brushed myself off, trying to get the sock fuzz and residual dirt off my body as I was knocked onto my back as she idly kicked her heel into me as she swung her right foot. As I stood back up, it kicked forward, planting me face-first into the carpet under her desk. I didn’t have a moment to move before she absent-mindedly planted her foot down, pressing me into the carpet under her sole.

It smelled vinegary as she pressed down hard a few times, as if she was pushing down a button, each press forcing out a grunt as my body creaked. I tried to turn my head to breathe, only to be pressed back down into the carpet as I thrashed, trying to get her to notice.

She froze as she peeked meekly under the table, moving her foot to the side as she peered down, spotting me. Pulling off her headphones, she’d reach down, her hand wrapping against my bare skin as her fingers snaked around my waist, plopping me back onto the desk.

She’d put me down on her notes, peering down at me as I got an unreadable expression from her gaze. She seemed conflicted on something, but I wasn’t really sure what to make of it. “Would you like to tell me what you were doing down there?”

My face got red from annoyance, confusion, and embarrassment. “What? I don’t think you understand-”

“No. I think I get it. You’re bored. It’s only natural for tinies like you to get needy.” She frowned, looking beneath the desk. “I’m flattered, really. I hear stories about your sort of people, but I didn’t think you’d look at me like that.”

“I think you don’t understand, I just fell off the desk when you were studying and then sort of ended up-”

She quieted me with a finger, before sighing. “You don’t need to explain yourself. I’ll be sure to give you everything that you wanted.” The same hand gripped me tightly as she tossed me back under the desk, hitting the wall with a thud as her right foot pinned my head to the wall, my legs dangling. “I guess I should’ve considered your needs more. No need to thank me.”

The ball of her right foot pinned my chest as her toes gripped my head, smothering me in the soft flesh as I fought to try and breathe, only to feel the prodding around my waist of her left foot, the toes prying and pulling at my member, causing me to moan softly, stale sweat filling my mouth. It smelled like vinegar and vanilla as I was battered by the toes, pinned to the wall helplessly as she idly tried to force what she thought I wanted out of me.

After enough force, she let out a sigh as I sprayed my seed out onto her toes, wiping it off with a tissue as she let me fall to the carpet, half-conscious.

“Aw. You look so cute when you’re content. I’ll remember to have you do this more often then! But, we’re not done.”

I couldn’t fight as she stuffed me into a discarded sock, forcing her toes to chase me down inside of them as she stuffed me into a shoe. “We’ll really fix up all that pent-up frustration today!”

I guess this was my new life now.a279;a279;

Chapter End Notes:

Like always, thank you for reading!