- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I hope you enjoy reading this story! I really appreciate reviews, please share your thoughts!

You were on your back from your boring 9-5 job, riding the bus home, you noticed all the youths staring blankly into the screens of their phones.
All the seats were taken, so you were forced to stand for the whole ride, not one of those brats so much as thought to give their seat up to you.
As the bus stopped in the central part of the city, it caused a great commotion as pretty much everyone in the bus headed for the exit. It was a bloodbath, and you ended up being dragged outside against your will by the impatient mob.
The crowd in the main square was quite massive, there must be some kind of event going on, you thought. Not that you'd keep up with this stuff. You groaned in annoyance as your bus drove off.

The massive crowd all seemed to be entering a huge stadium, you hopelessly try to go against the current, but you're forced along. Eventually, you make your way inside. You see posters of some woman in her 20s, dressed scantily with the name 'GammaGurl' underneath. You immediately felt old as you had zero clue who the hell she was.

The crowd spills out into the field in the centre. You're suprised that the audience seats are completely empty. You cease your struggles and instead decide to wait out whatever this commotion even is.

Suddenly a blinding light appears overhead and you begin feeling dizzy...
Everyone in the stadium begins to collapse, losing conciousness soon after...

- - - - - -

You awaken in a bizzare enviroment, a writhing mass of flesh. An enormous amount of people piled up within some kind of container, and you're buried to the neck alongside them. You've all been stripped and shaved bald. What the hell is going on? -it's all you manage to think up in your delirious state. You hear a loud 'THUNK' sound, and the ceiling of the huge box you've been stuffed into pops open.

Genna Smith, better known as 'GammaGurl', had just started her stream. As soon as the notification announcing it went out, thousands joined to watch it, countless more joining right after.

She quickly takes one last look in the mirror, making sure her make-up is on point, as well as making sure her cleavage is very much visible, she sits down and places a plastic container in her lap. She then turns on her camera and begins talking

"Hey everyone! GammaGurl here and I'm so excited to be here for one of the biggest streams of the year - our charity stream for Women's Shelter Foundation! We have been working so hard to get everything ready and it's all come together to be an incredible event. All the money we raise will go towards Women's Shelters and I'm so proud to be a part of it. "

She picks up the container and presents it to the camera with a smile on her perfect face.

"And of course, huge thanks to our greatest supporters!"

She puts the container right up the camera, allowing her viewers to see through the slightly opaque grey plastic. Tens of thousands of squirming bodies concealed within, including the stowaway- you.

"I'm so proud of my fans! These people right here have signed over their entire livelyhoods to our charity! Chat, can we get some Ws for them??"

Soon enough, the whole chat floods with praise an encouragement. GammaGurl's fanbase was very rabid and vehemently defensive when it came to their favourite streamer. The most diehard ones were currently within the container with you, waiting for their Idol to reward their devotion.
She kisses the plastic box, leaving an enormous lipstic stain.

"Mwah! These guys and gals have decided that they wantes to become one with me! I mean, how cool is that? So many people in one body, it'll be soooo cool~! I'm so lucky I have such a lovely fanbase, I can't wait to be one with you guys!"

The streamer suggestively squeezed her breasts between her arms in such a way it could pass off as an accident. It's common knowledge online that her fanbase consists mostly of lonely men, who think they could have a chance with her. Using their parasocial relationship she convinced them to give up all their earthly posessions just for a chance to be with her, if only in a way. At least the cause was noble, right?

"Okay, guys! We're about to begin! Make sure to click the link in the description to donate the Women's Shelter Foundation! With that out of the way, it's time for me to unite with my fans!"

She popped open the plastic box...

- - - - - -

Panic sets in. You desperately try to climb out of the pile of people, but there's no escaping. You're trapped. Even if you somehow managed to stand on top of all the fans, you wouldn't be able to climb out of the huge container.

The container begins to tilt downwards, and you see 'GammaGurl''s face as she holds the box over her head. She is trully titanic, dwarfing mount everest compared to your scaled down self.

"I hope you guys are as excited as I am! It's time for us all to merge together~... Ahhh~"

Her hot breath washes over you, and she begins tilting the box more and more. The people situated closest to her begin falling down into her mouth, and are instantly swallowed! Damn! You try your best to keep climbing up, if only to delay the inevitable. As you look back, you see that her expression has changed from a cheerful and excited one to a predatory look of satisfaction.

"Mmmmmmm~"

She moans in delight and closes her eyes as she empties the box into herself.
More and more of her devotees are sent down her gullet, and eventually your time comes too. You fall into the mouth of this brat, half your age, with her fake internet job, and are soon pushed all the way to her throat by a torrent of her adoring fans. With a mighty

**GULP**

- - - - - - -

She sents the last batch of her fans into her guts. Tens of thousands of her supporters were now within the warm embrace of their favourite influencer's stomach.

**BWOORP**

A huge belch escapes her and she quickly coveras her mouth with her hand. Red in the face, this is the exact cuteness that drew so many of her fans into watching her streams.

"Gosh, I'm so sorry! I hope I didn't ruin it for you guys!"

She grabs the webcam off of her screen, and brings it up to her stomach. It's vibrating subtly, with the outlines of countless people moving around within GammaGurl's insides.

"Isn't this so cool you guys? It must be so fun to be inside someone! I'm like a freaking house or something!"
She has a hearty chuckle at the concept, her chat explodes with activity.

"Remember guys, next year we're having another charity stream, so if you want to get inside me, please participate in our collab with the Women's Shelter Foundation!"

She lets the camera linger on her stomach for a bit more, caressing it as it's bulged out quite a bit with it's contents. Leaving her left hand underneath, she strokes it up and down with the right.

"Chat, I feel like a mom or something... am I a good mommy to you guys?"

The occupants of her stomach were unable to answer, but the chat flooded with an outpour of support.

"Heh, I guess I can be your mommy, chat."
She snickers in a nearly snide tone.

"Well you guys, it's been fun! We've raised nearly thirty million dollars for the Women's Shelters Foundation! It's time to call it a day, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your evening! I'll be taking our most generous supporters into our special post-stream collab event! Say bye, next time you'll see them they'll be a part of GammaGurl! Cya!"

With that, she ended her stream.

- - - - - - -

You slid down the e-girl's slimy wet throat. Like an assembly line, with countless people sliding in ahead of you and following you. The heat was unbearable and the sound of her gulping down more and more people shook you to your core.
Why would anyone do this?! Being an afternoon snack for some pampered bimbo? It sounded horrible, but you had no say in it. The opening to her stomach soon slid you through and you once again landed in a squirming mass of people.
Her gut made the plastic container seem like a 5 star resort in comparison, it was like an overfilled sauna with horrid odour that stung your eyes and made you gag. Too bad the lass didn't have much of a gag reflex or else you might not be here. Though to be fair, you're completely speck sized.

You momentarily feel yourself being lifted up, levitating for a brief moment just to plummet back down as Genna releases a thunderous belch. It's so gross you almost puke, but more importantly you struggle to breathe as your air supply is expelled out of the influencer.

Over time, you feel her caress her stomach from the outside and you hear her talking to her audience. Something about feeling like a mommy. Your mommy?! You were old enough to be her father!
You try your best not to get any more agitated.

Finally after rubbing you all for a while, you hear her announce the end of her stream. Your only hope is that she changes her mind and lets all of you out. You can't belive your life depends on this brat's whim!

- - - - - - -

GammaGurl threw her head back and reclined in her expensive gaming chair with a sigh.

"Ugh, fucking finally..."

She gives her stomach a strong squueze.

"So fucking bloated..."

She feels her insides being restless with motion. It's like she's swallowed an ant's nest.

"Just cut it out already, jeez. The stream's over. Time to get churned up, paypigs!"

She let out a snide chuckle as she no longer had to put on her fake persona. Many other content creators have made posts and videos claiming that she's nothing like what she presents herself as, but her cult-like following dismissed their heresy.

"Honestly, I'm suprised so many of you idiots fell for this. Well, that's natural selection for ya."

Genna rose out of her chair and began doing stretches, her bulged out belly swaying as the people within are shook around. Her digestive enzymes began their work on her fans at the bottom of the pile.

"But hey, you got what you wanted out of it, right? If you want to be my dinner, why should I deny you all the privelidge?"

The slaps the top of her belly in a possesive way.

"Dunno about the 'becoming one' thing, even becoming 'a part of me' is kiiiiind of a stretch~... I mean sure you'll make me fatter for a bit before I do enough squats to burn you simps off, but most of you will be down the toilet by tomorrow. But I guess 'become GammaGurl's shit' is not such a good tagline is it~?"

She presses her finger into her gut as it very gradually softens up.

"Altough I shouldn't let you snacks leave this world feeling down in the dumps..."
She burts out with a very unladylike laugh.
"I do appreciate your contributions to my charity... I made enough to buy myself that mansion and then some! So thank you for contributing, you little shits~."
The Women's Shelters Foundation was the subject of quite a bit of online drama. A certain hater of Genna's actually bothered to read up on the status of this supposed charity organization. As it turns out, it's fully owned and operated by GammaGurl herself, and the 'women's shelter' are just the name they used for purchasing her massive new mansion. Before the story got big, the self styled internet detective stopped appearing online. The last time he's been seen anywhere he was within the plastic container, it's unknown why he became such a diehard fan of the streamer shortly after exposing her fraudulent practices.

- - - - -

The darkness was oppressive, and the air was thick with the smell of stomach acid. Tens of thousands of shrunken people were crammed together in the cramped space, constantly pushing one another as the chamber filled with more and more acid.

At normal size the organ was a pretty average stomach, but at this scale it churned its inhabitants mercilessly. The vicious innards are hard at work digesting GammaGurl's greatest supporters and little ole you...

You wonder what you did to deserve any of this, the rest of these morons signed up to be turned into nutricious broth to fuel her, but you? Just wrong place at the wrong time. You feel nothing but disdain at the people who brought you here. You'll all collectively amount to nothing more than a dinner for this oversized bitch. She'd get as much nutrition from eating literally anything else, but there's no appeal for sickos in that.

The begin to choke on the noxious gas, which by now has nearly no oxygen component. You're thankful to pass out before the enzymes get a chance to melt you alive. You collapse onto the pile of bodies, now mostly consisting of corpses, and perish.

The all-consuming liquid comes for your body. Thankfully you're unable to feel pain as it sizzless off your skin, melts your muscle and liquifies your insides. Within a few minutes you and everyone else inside Genna are turned into a nutricious meaty broth for the streamer's body to process.

- - - - - - -

Genna played with her now squishy gut as you and your compatriots were entering her intestines.

"You'll be a pain in the ass to work off... but I'm sure my boyfriend will be much obliged to help me out with that. Did I mention I have a boyfriend? I hope whatever MUSH you've become doesn't mind too much."

GammaGurl has never publically come out with the fact that she was in a relationship, as she, correctly, assumed that it'd her reach among the thirsty betamale demographic. Who'd want to donate away all their posessions just to become more cushion for whoever Genna's screwing at the moment?

"I'm off to hit the treadmill. It'll be good to just sweat out some of you fucks. Thank you very much for funding my home gym though~."

- - - - - - -

The meaty soup lost more and more of its properties as it coiled through Genna's intestines. Deprived of all nutrients it becomes brown and lumpy. Much of what made up the part of her fanbase that found themselves in her stomach was sent into her bloodstream, to keep the career oriented woman going. As she was now running on the treadmill, a noninsignificant amount of the nutrients provided was expended on keeping her body cooler. Like egyptian slaves fanning their pharaoh, only this Cleopatra demanded human sacrifice.

- - - - - - -
Eventually, the queen of streaming got off her treadmill, covered in perspiration. Immediately she went into her luxurious shower to wash away the unworthy losers clinging to their idol.
Most of her fans would kill for this view, all of GammaGurl's body on full display. Yet none of them got it, not even those that wanted to contribute to it rather than live on by their own.

Once she exited, she headed directly to bed. Lying flat on her bed, she once more caressed her stomach. It was a lot flatter now that the loser brigade delved where no man had gone before. Altough the home stretch certainly has had men come and go.

"Rest up, losers. It's a big day tomorrow, you'll be moving out."

With that, she fell asleep. She blissfully dreamed all night, not sparing a monent to think about her fanbase.

- - - - - - -

She woke up pretty late, sleeping for well over twelve hours. She needs her beauty sleep afterall. By the time she was fully lucid, you and her fans were clogging up her colon pretty hard. Begging to be released, her body was ready to excrete the waste material.

"Good morning~." She said, groggily. "Did you sleep well? Don't tell me you aren't going to wake up~."
Getting out of bed, she made a beeline for the bathroom, eager to dispose of her adoring fans.
Releasing a torrent of urine she lets out a relieved sigh.

"See? No false advertising. You guys are most definitely a streamer~!"
The filtered out liquid coming from her fans quickly colors the toilet water yellow as the e-girl above relaxes her anus.

"Hng-." She lets out a grunt as the meat-based turd moles it's way out.

"Come on, I know you all love me but it's time to move out-. I don't need shitlords to keep me company-. Time for mommy to release the brats~..."
The stiff log has several microscopic bones visible on the surface, these don't scratch her as they're now simply volatile casings of calcium that somehow managed to retain something approaching their original shape. As you slide by the meaty ring, you're denied your last little revenge.

The sphincter closes up as the log plops into the toilet water. Genna quickly scrubs off the very clingiest parts of her fandom with some toilet paper before standing up.

"Finally, sheesh. Talk about overly attached~... enjoy the sewers, dipshits~."

With a sneering expression, she flushes down her most diehard supporters.

She makes her way to her weighing scale, to see how much her little cheat day impeded her diet. To her suprise, not very much.
Her abs weren't so defined anymore. A small pouch hiding them from the world was her annoyance. The rest of the fat was much more well distributed, her buttocks and breasts to which her audience has their eyes glued benefited from the ordeal.

"Well, thick is in vogue now, so I suppose you stragglers can stay for a tad longer~." She said, pinching her chubbier parts.

Your fate is beneath her notice. What once made up the middle aged salaryman's body was now muscle tissue on her glutes. Your only company is the hater who attempted to destroy her career, his resting place being across the chasm of her asscrack, on her left asscheek. You'll be bumping into one another in the future as she's walking.

Once Genna is done admiring herself in the mirror, she puts on some make up and gets ready for her midday stream. As usual, she's expecting to rake in the big bucks. With a rack like this though, she can expect an above average payout.

She once again seats herself on her gaming chair, this time also resting the weight of her colossal body onto you.

She starts her stream, and greets her remaining audience. With a smug satisfyied look she once again reminds everyone that she's back to accepting charitable donations.