- Text Size +
Lexi wasn't sure how she was even doing this. To this point she had been fairly flawless. Terrified out of her mind ... confused, angry, and yes a bit aroused, as Roxie's strong thighs clenched down on her, but the fact that she had even made it this far gave her confidence that she could get even further. The pressure was overwhelming, quite literally, but not insurmountable.

To Roxie, Lexi had been reduced, also literally, to a joke as she just took a joyride on the boardwalk, not even resorting to draw her guns to incite fear to the crowd of children, mothers, fathers and teenagers alike. There wasn't even a reason for any of this. No sought after prize, no goal, just havoc and chaos. If she could have that and maybe tease a certain shrunken little Lexi in the process, it was a win-win.

As for Leah and Justin, they were just getting off a boat ride. A really lame boat ride and yet a fairly romantic rendezvous that was sadly cut short by the crime spree of Roxie. If only Leah knew how badly Lexi didn't want this to happen. As much as she hated that Roxie was terrorizing city folks, suburbanites and her own mother, she hated even more that this was ruining her big date with Justin. Perhaps that would fuel her most of all as Roxie began to feel a tightness in her thighs, and not the sexy kind.

It was enough of a discomfort that the once reckless Roxie was now slowing her motorcycle down. She'd sigh and come to a stop altogether, causing some the evacuating carnival visitors to stop and take notice. It was at this point Roxie did resort to pulling her red pistol from the holster and shooting it in the air which predictably sent the crowd into a panicked scatter.

Roxie by contrast seemed remarkably casual as she widened her thighs a bit, reholstered her gun and used her gloved fingers to seize up Lexi, holding her by her shoulders and dangling her over her face like a little prize. She smirked and held her head up proudly, stepping off her bike, high heels hitting the planks of the boardwalk but they were fairly quiet as she took some steps around, either oblivious or uncaring to the swarm of police cars that were soon closing in on the area.

"So Lexi, is it everything you dreamed of?" Roxie would smirk, holding her cute little foe so condescendingly as her little legs kicked. Lexi wouldn't even answer, nor did she know what she was answering to as she squirmed and kicked, her grunts sounding more like little mouse squeaks, "our first date, I mean?"

"This is ... NOT a date!!" Lexi squeaked

"Awwww, no? I thought it was...." Roxie shrugged, dangling the cute little heroine above the portion of her breasts that were exposed through her cut off leather top, "and here I was going to let you get to second base ... oh well..."

"The fuck are you doing?!" the irrate Lexi squeaked, kicking and screaming still, "don't you even care that you're traumatizing these people?! Don't you care that the police are about to arrest you? Don't you care..."

"I'm gonna stop you there, ShrinkBug" Roxie said, voice still amazingly calm as she simply took a seat at a park bench, at which a half eaten glob of cotton candy rested at an angle on its snow-cone like pedestal. "...firstly, I ain't getting taken away in cuffs.. you probably are though ..."

Lexi gave off a confused grunt

"Yeah, you been following the news, little lady?" Roxie teased, setting Lexi down finally on the picnic table beside the cotton candy and watching her cute tiny self act all stunned and dizzy. Well maybe it wasn't an act. She had been through a lot in the past few minutes, "yeah, they're after you, hon ... I mean, me? Yeah, they don't like me either but you're a mystery to them and I'm about to turn you in on a silver platter, maybe literally ..."

As Roxie spoke, the cop cars began to part through the crowd like the red sea, making it apparent where their destination was.

"We don't have much time, Lexi darling" Roxie sighed, her finger circling Lexi like a swarm of vultures going in for the kill. Not quite making her move until she was sure she had the shrunken heroine stumped.

Lexi's head was very much spinning as her emotions swum in disarray. How could this woman be so mean? How could she do this to innocent people? How could she herself, let herself get treated like a toy? She'd grunt with determination but the notion was short lived as Roxie took advantage of her weakness and flicked her callously into the cotton candy, Lexi's body and hair getting stuck in it. Lexi began to whimper as a single tear streamed down her face. Roxie simply lifted the cotton candy stick, Lexi and all to her hungry lips, her large pink tongue sliding from left to right.

"Mmmmm, I always use to loooove cotton candy..." the vixen teased, licking an area far from Lexi's predicament which only made it worse as she could hear the horrific tremors of Roxie's tongue ravaging the surrounding region.

"Roxie, please stop..." Lexi whimpered

"Aw don't worry, I'll save you some" Roxie chuckled

Even as people were evacuating, it was only natural that some would stay and spectate, even from well behind a blocked off perimeter by the police. There were about half a dozen cop cars surrounding the area of the pier that Roxie had her cotton candy and it was quite the eerie scene.

Eerier still is what was brewing just below the pier, where tendrils of twisted silver metal were getting ready to pounce.

"Roxie! We have you surrounded!" one of the police officers announced assertively as the red and blue lights were joined by a very bright spotlight flashed in Roxie's face, causing her to recoil a bit.

"Do you MIND? I was trying to enjoy a special moment here with my lover!" Roxie teased

"I am NOT your lover!!" Lexi squeaked, straining more than ever now, she'd turn to the side and rip a small tuft of her own hair off trying to escape, "Owwwwww!!"

While Roxie was distracted, Lexi tried to grow herself back.

Elsewhere, Justin and Leah were trying to get a view of the action. While they were making their way out, it would still be some time before their ride arrived.

"You said your dad was nearby?" Leah asked Justin.

"Yeah, he should be here any moment..." Justin replied, although he didn't seem very sure of it.

Meanwhile, a few police officers got out of their cars, guns drawn as they paced methodically towards Roxie, making sure she didn't have time to pull one of her own handguns on them.

"Not gonna lie, guys" Roxie shrugged, at this point discounting Lexi altogether, although she had broken free and was actually trying to pull herself off the picnic table and maybe get somewhere she could hide and grow back without being seen. "this comes off as REALLY desperate"

"This isn't a joke, Roxie..." Sonia Sanders stated, being the closest cop to detain her to this point, "This is over. We have you surrounded. Please come quietly"

"Oh dear ... that's ... just not gonna happen" Roxie shrugged, her hand inches from the blue pistol on her right hip. Sonia could see it and was just about to counter with her own gunshot as she'd have no choice. In a split second, the decision had to be made, but what happened in the next split second, nobody saw coming.

A rush of silver metal slithered from between the boardwalk planks and seemed to block Sonia's shot, and Roxie's for that matter. In its place stood a horrific silver monster, and a distraction for ShrinkGirl to regain her size while most people were focused on this gruesome spectacle.

Leah wasn't completely sure but as she was running towards safety with Justin, she could swear she glimpsed her best friend, wearing purple and white amidst all the chaos. But ... that's impossible. How would Lexi even be there? And why would she be wearing her cheer uniform?

Lexi would just stand there, shocked along with Roxie at the silver mechanation. It appeared as if it was made of mercury and some kind of moving muck. It lunged for Officer Sanders who desperately shot at it but the bullets seemed to bounce right off. The other police officers would slowly retreat to their cars, at the moment at least more concerned with this new threat.

Strangely enough though, despite having been shot at by Sonia, the menacing silver creature, with steel sawblade jaws and glowing red eyes that reflected whatever they looked at and long jagged talons wasn't focused on striking back against the police. Rather, it turned almost immediately towards Lexi, but in order to get to Lexi, it would have to go through Roxie.

"The fuck is that thing?" Roxie screeched, finally seeming rattled for the first time. She'd try a couple shots at it as well but it was to no avail and the creatured seemed to loom larger as it got closer, expanding to about 10 feet in height.

"Hey, I think we've established bullets don't work" Lexi scoffed

"What do you want to try? Cheering it to death?" Roxie shook her head and turned, which unfortunately left herself open to the creature pouncing on her, sending her plunging below the planks of the boardwalk as it all came splintering apart in a thunderous crash.

"ROXIE!!" Lexi screamed with concern, watching the creature eat through the boardwalk as if it were made of acid.

She could see Roxie down on the wet sand below, writhing in pain as the menacing beast looked down at her as if she were lunch. It could've easily finished her off but that wasn't the goal either. The creature was only after one person on the pier that night and her name was Alexis Cole.

As the boardwalk grew more and more unstable, the police began to pull their cruisers off of its crumbling surface, not sure how to proceed. Most were convinced that Roxie had died or at the very least suffered traumatic harm from what happened and now they had a monstrous threat on their hands.

Some departing tourists still watched on at the unprecedented sight, while others took out camera phones to record awkward footage of the purple and white clad woman facing the titanic threat the likes of which nobody had seen before.

Lexi had already put it together by watching the beast step over the hole it had just made in the boardwalk and advance on her.

"It's me you want..." Lexi gasped, "why is it me...?"

The beast took a few more steps when Lexi realized she most likely couldn't beat it in combat but she'd have to find a way to evade it. In that regard, she had the advantage, or so she thought. She found a knothole in the boardwalk and shrank herself to fit, slipping through and holding on tight to a beam of metal underneath that would serve as a support beam, she'd check down where Roxie was to see the wounded woman getting up and trying to stand.

She wouldn't have much time to check on her though as the metal beast would slowly begin to slip through the cracks of the boardwalk again and reform once it had into a smaller version of itself.

"You can shrink too?" Lexi gasped, somehow surprised by this most of all. She'd leap from beam to beam while the creature seemed to spit some kind of corrosive liquid slime at her, forcing her down the beams until she too was on the beach near the fallen Roxie. She slowly grew herself back, her breathing shallow, but hastened.

"Roxie..." she'd whisper as the creature was making its way down, "you okay?"

"The fuck you care?" Roxie groaned, getting herself up somewhat

"Hey...." Lexi said in a serious tone, even as the shadow of the metal beast drew nearer, "You're still a person ... and I'm not going to just watch you die"

"The fuck not?" Roxie shrugged as if this were some strange new concept.

"Look, just ... get out of here if you need to..." Lexi sighed, shaking her head.

"Yeah, fuck that" Roxie sneered, on one knee now as she drew both guns and shot them both rapidly at the advancing metal creature, "you want some of this?!"

"God damn it, Roxie, is that your answer to everything?!" Lexi snapped

"Butt out Shrink --!" Roxie would start to say but would get swiped back down to the ground by a bladed claw of the monster. It would be more of a fatal blow had the metal been solid but it was in a semi-liquified state which pinned her for a moment but left her merely bruised.

Lexi wasted no time in pouncing on the beast, kicking it square in the chest, noticing a similarly weird quality that it was both solid and non-solid at once. She may be able to stop it more permanently by leading it towards the sound. The baffled Lexi would follow up her unsuccessful kick attempt with a backwards somersault, leading the vicious creature away from Roxie and towards the massive body of water.

This time, Roxie did nothing, she could only watch and wonder why Lexi was so determined in the face of such overwhelming odds. She may not have liked her ... other than to tease her, but she had to at least give her some respect in that regard.

"Cmon, you big muck!" Lexi grunted, basically on the edge of the beach now, "you want me? Come get me"

Lexi would continue towards the water, walking into it until it was waist high. The creature seemed hesitant to follow but would proceed, each stomp becoming less menacing as the water seemed to be weakening its momentum.

"What's the matter there, buddy? Afraid of a little water?" Lexi remarked, then dunked herself under to begin swimming deeper into the water. Rather than give chase on foot, the monstrous robotic creature would lash out with a lasso like tongue that protruded from its mouth, snagging Lexi by the ankle as she tried to swim away. She'd grunt and try to pull it into the water with her, but she wasn't strong enough.

Roxie stumbled up and tried to get closer, still hobbled from her encounter. She only had but a couple bullets left in each barrel. She'd smirk a bit though as she inched closer to the creature, seeming oddly confident for somebody so physically weakened.

Lexi kept glancing over her shoulder as she swam as hard as she could. She would start to pick up some momentum in pulling the beast in, only to be bested again and again as it would find some extra strength to tug on her more, but it came at a cost. The beast was now a few feet into where the tides washed in and the wear on its metal components was becoming evident. Unfortunately Lexi couldn't do much to take advantage of that while she was ensnared by the metal tongue. But Roxie could.

"BANG BANG MOTHERFUCKER!" a triumphant Roxie decried, shooting the monster twice in a critical joint where its knee would be (if it had a knee) causing it to tumble forward. With a now compromised supporting structure around its lower half the creature succumbed to the sheer massiveness of the water, reduced to a crackling puddle of muck, the only effective component remaining being a segment of its tongue that latched onto Lexi's ankle, but without anything anchoring it, it may as well have been useless.

Lexi sighed in relief and swam back to shore, completely exhausted herself, she fell on one knee by Roxie, having seen what the young woman had done.

"I... I don't understand..." Lexi stammered, "you ... you saved me?"

Roxie shrugged, twirling the now empty guns and blowing some smoke off the barrel for special effect, "Just wanted to show you that guns sometimes ARE the answer"

Lexi gave her a bit of a cheeky smile, even as her costume was soaked and her body reeked of cotton candy, "I don't think so... I think ... you saved me"

"Think what you want ShrinkBitch..." Roxie rolled her eyes, "can we just call a truce for now? My ankles are killing me ..."

"Hey at least you have ankles left, unlike whatever the hell that thing was" Lexi chuckled, watching the creatures remains sink into the sound. Even Roxie had to crack a smile at that.

"It's too bad, yknow" Roxie shook her head

"What do you mean?"

"I mean YOU ... the powers, the resources, the determination..." Roxie lamented, "you could be a master thief with some training ... imagine being able to shrink into any security system and take what you want ..."

"That's not what I do" Lexi shrugged, "it never will be"

"I know .. it's just a shame" Roxie shrugged, beginning to hobble off.

A concerned Lexi called after her.

"W-Wait! What are you doing to do?"

"Aw how sweet, you wanna make sure I get home okay" Roxie giggled, blowing her foe a strange kiss, "I'll be fine, sweet cheeks, you just ... do you, I guess... I'll fuck you over next time"

"Now there's a comforting thought" Lexi smirked, and turned away, deciding whatever she didn't know couldn't hurt her.

Now was the matter of figuring things out. While it wasn't a sure thing, she was 99% sure where that stupid silver liquid metal came from. With more time to think and her mind finally clear, it only added up to one thing. Enormo Enterprises. After all ... size changing nanites were employed to help her clothes and accessories change size. It's not improbable that the mad Doctor himself could design something terrifying which could do the same. But why? and how?

About a mile away, Leah and Justin finally found salvation in the form of Joseph's car as it pulled up onto the grass to pick them up while others still evacuated what had been a horribly calamitous night.

"Oh dad, thank you so much for picking us up" Justin nodded, getting into the front seat of the car.

Leah was about to get into the backseat when she saw an unsettling sight indeed.

"What the actual hell is this, Dr Wright?! You got me the wrong girl?!" yelled ... Dr. Maxmillian E Mumford?!

-----

Back on the beach, the rattled Lexi picked up her thankfully waterproof cell phone and called Hope's number, her hands shaking as the phone rang and rang. She still hadn't heard from Hope again since that first encounter. She was beginning to fear the worst, that she either couldn't be trusted or worse yet, she had been punished severely for trying to help someone like Lexi.

She was about to give up on the phone altogether before there was a long silence. She waited for a voicemail message. Anything. Dial tone. Nothing.

"H-Hello?" Lexi asked. Still no response. "Look ... Hope, if you're there ... you have GOT to tell me what's going on ... what the hell is going on at Enormo Enterprises? WHY did some twisted metal mutant try to kill me and several others? You owe me an explanation Hope! Please!!"

The phone remained silent, until finally a voice shattered that silence.

It wasn't Hope's voice. It wasn't a female voice either.

"Fraulein Alexis ... so nice to hear from you again... I'm afraid Hope can't come to the phone right now...."

"....Mad Max"