- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alright, here's another new chapter. No reviews last chapter, so I'm not sure if I met everyone's expectations, but hopefully if I'm on the right track for some people to enjoy this chapter.

Rebekah sighed. “Don't be sorry Ted. Explain to me why you thought it was safe for you to walk around on the floor?”

Ted lifted his head from the kneeling position he was in, once again craning his neck upward towards his chosen companion in his favorite net game. “Floors are meant to be walked on? …. Besides your boot and feet stink.”

Rebekah face immediately flushed. “I can't believe you would say I stink! That's cruel!”

“Well buy some soap or lotions then?” Ted smirked.

“With what money?” Rebekah sat back down on her bed. Her head and chest loomed over Ted's head. “Half my money goes towards paying your family courtships fee's, and the rest goes to providing you with proper adventurer gear. My sword and armor are hand me downs from my mother. How could I afford luxury soaps or lotions!”

'You have a mother...' “Wait, did you say courtship fees!? You purchased me!?” 'This wasn't in the net game!'

“Is that how your mother explained courting to you Ted!?” Rebekah started to cry.

“Um, Rebekah?” Ted tried to consul the girl.

“You aren't even calling me Rebby anymore. Whats wrong with you Ted. You never said I stink before!” She continued to sob.

“What does a courtship entail, I think I just sorta forgot.. um, Rebby.” 'The game is adding in new settings, I need to figure this out.'

“Well since your mother didn't give you the talk, shall I give it to you?”

'The talk?.... She doesn't mean..?' “Wait.”

“You shouldn't be embarrassed Ted, boys are rare and sheltered, it's not too shocking your mom chose to keep you so innocent.” She stood up from the bed again. Her hands went to her waist. “First I should tell you where children come from?”

“Stop, stop! Rebby!” Ted was furiously blushing.

“Silly me, I'm probably going to fast for you Teddy.” She placed her hand on the floor. “Why don't you come closer.”

Ted nervously decided to hop onto Rebby's hand. It was a bit nerve wrecking. Fortunately it was a short trip as she gently set him back down after she sat in the middle of the bed. 'Her thighs and legs are like canyons, while her chest and face are a mountain. They give her game model new levels of justice.'

“Teddy I was determined to be the strongest adventurer in my family, and won the right of family succession between my nine other sisters. It's costing my family half their entire income to attain the right for me to adventure with you. This is our courtship, but only if we can become a successful team, can I get the chance to have you as my husband... A bunch of other families will try and court you should I fail.” She blushed.

'She's always blushing. Though that happened in the game too, but right after that they hit you with an ad to buy additional coins.' “So I don't really get a say then?”

“What!? No Teddy, your family had to agree to everything before our courtship could begin... And at anytime you are able to denounce me....” She couldn't help but also think that such an event would ruin her family though, and she would never know love.'

'Was this always the true background in the game, sounds like a matriarchy slave society to me. I just wanted to go adventurers with my 2d waifu. Not have to worry about being crushed.' Ted contemplated as he stood on the bed.

“Do you not like me Teddy?” Rebby's eyes practically sparkled.

'Did he like her? He loved playing the net game with his 2d waifu, but she was a game character, a game character he loved, but still a fiction. This girl was a giant woman who weighed as much as a battleship. She produced bodily smells that to his tiny nose, might as well be 100's of time more potent. She could accidentally kill him. He could never hold more then her pinky finger in his arms. She had a mother and sisters, and a life he knew nothing about.' He mauled over it even more. 'Still Rebby seems nice, and at least she means no ill harm, by the sounds of it, I can't avoid courtship, this world probably wouldn't allow it..'

“I just hardly know you. How would we ever be intimate when your hand dwarfs me?”

'Intimate. Ted said intimate.... Is he already thinking that far ahead!??' Rebby's face went red like a tomato. “Ted, we can slowly get to know each other. And I can be really gentle, my mother always allowed me to handle my father even from a young age!” She yelled as she stood on the bed.

Once again, Ted found himself falling on his back too look at the massive body of Rebby. 'Some of these scene's remind me of the DLC packs from the game store..... Wait... Isn't some of that content age restricted, my mother wouldn't let me get it.'

“You know Teddy, I still haven't explained where children come from...” Rebby started to slip her hands beneath her panties waistband.

“Wait Rebby, stop.” Teddy started frantically waving his hands in front of himself. 'What am I doing. Why should I care about a game characters modesty?'

He heard a giggle above before Rebby jumped back down on the bed.

He rear hit the bed, and the floor of mattress and beneath Ted's feet sent him flying. As he got up, all he could see was whit to both sides of him.

“Ted's dirty thoughts punishment!” Rebby cheered, as she gently sandwiched Ted between her wool socked feet.

“Rebby stop! It stinks!” Ted shouted, with a muffled voice.

“No way Teddy. This is punishment for calling me stinky!” She laughed, before letting him go.

'This girl was not his 2d Waifu!' He stumbled before sitting on the bed.

“As much as I have fun playing with you Teddy, the sun is up and I think we should get ready and start walking to Varsi Castle dungeon.”

'Walk? How would I ever walk there. Hell in the game you just spawned in, there was no inn or town. It was all just represent as a virtual hub with teleportation. Damn shitty game keeps changing the settings!'

“How am I supposed to walk there Rebby. I think I would be stepped on?” Ted joked, while being the utmost serious.

“Ted while I value your staying in shape, dungeons are dangerous for men after all. Of course you will be riding me.” She pointed to the center of her panties.

“Huh!?” 'She's smiling while pointing at her panties.. Riding her, is she serious!?'

“Ted it not like you haven't done this with your mother or sisters, its just riding?” Her fingers grabbed something at the top of her panties.

'As that a zipper she grabbing on her panties? Is she serious?'

“This is a safe place for you to ride while I walk us..” Zip.. “To the dungeon Teddy.”

'A compartment in her panties right in front of her...' “How is that safe!?”

“Well I wear armor outside, and the metal armor even has a flap should I need to let you out to use the toilet or eat. These panties might not be as nice a model as your mother's, but I assure you my family spent a lot when buying things for your benefit.” She smiled as she started pointing out the safety features of the panties slot. Not that Ted was really paying attention at this point.

'I'm not getting around this am I?' Ted gulped.

“Oh teddy, if you tell me it stinks, I might just put you in the back pocket.” She joked as she let her panties band snap. She frowned as she saw his grimace. “I'm only joking you know, having you there wouldn't be safe.”

'This world, is frightening, what a shitty game..'

“Come on hop in before I get fully dressed, we have days of traveling to do to get to the dungeon!”

And this ends Ted's adventure for this chapter.

Martin and his twin sister Jenny have been best friends since as long as they could remember. It was however a great tragedy that their parents died when they had been 16 in a terrible car accident. After that event, the twins grew even closer and managed to stay in their family home, thanks to Jenny already getting emancipated and earning her diploma early.

Had that not been the case, the two twins would probably have ended up in foster care. The adults in their lives still thought they should have adult supervision, but Jenny had managed to get a job and was able to keep the two siblings together. None of their relatives were willing to live with them either, as they didn't have the time, or felt it wasn't their responsibility.

Their aunt had argued that the police suspected foul play or tempering with their parents car, but nothing was ever proven. She felt her niece and nephew might not be safe living on their own. Eventually it was decided she would visit once a week, but soon she stopped visiting at all.

This was fine with Martin as his aunt was always been bad mouthing his twin sister, and saying how she didn't seem to mourn for her parents at all. But Martin knew that his smart sister, was just hiding her pain, and would constantly spend time with him to avoid it. She seemed to cling to him after their parents died.

Before they died he still remembered how upset she got when her parents told her she would be getting her own room. They had been sharing a room since they were little. They were best friends after all, and it was really cool to have your best friend living in the same room to do stuff with, like play video games.

Martin was glad he had such an amazing sister. Though his aunt always said his sister clingyness was driving away any of his future girlfriends, and went out of her way to try and separate them whenever she would come over. So the fact she hadn't come over in months was cool, she was finally letting them move on with their lives. Hopefully their aunt would too,m as she still mourned her sister, his mother.

“Hey Jenny, I'm off to school.”

“Please be safe today Martin, I'll be waiting for you when you get home.”

“You don't have to rush home to great me sis. It's not like I'm going to hang out with friends after school. We can fire up the game console and play.”

“Yeah that sounds like it would be a lot of fun Martin. Lets do that! Seeya later Martin!”

He left out the front door.

“Maybe we could also take a bath together?” She drooled.

When Martin arrived to home room, it was already quite packed. He took a seat behind some fellow classmates who were chatting about some inane topic.

“Silence!” Yelled an old balding man at the head of the class. “I'm proceeding with roll call, if you don't quiet down, I'll mark you as tardy!”

Martin leaned back in his chair with his face facing the ceiling. 'What' A small piece of gravel from the ceiling hit him in the face before his vision went white from a sudden crunching noise.

“Where am I!? Jenny?”

“Most people cry out for their mothers when they die. Your an interesting boy.” The goddess greeted the boy.

“Who are you?” The boy, Martin, glanced around the small but vastly large room of white space.

With a well rehearsed line the goddess responded. “I am the goddess of Fate and reincarnation. It's my job to reincarnate those lost souls who did not fully use up their time in this one.”

“I'm dead then!?” He said startled.

“Bingo! But not so loud young man, the walls are none existent so you might disturb the neighbors.”

Martin looked around seeing nothing but white endlessly. 'Who am I to argue with a god.'

“So what do I do now. Just end up as an ant somewhere?” He asked.

“Well you could, would you like one of your three boons from me to be an ant?” The goddess chuckled.

“Umm, no thanks. I don't want to be an ant.”

Martin thought for a moment.

“So can I return to the same world? Or are their multiple?” Martin asked.

“Their are infinite worlds, but you can indeed return to the world you came from.”

“Then I'd like that as one of my boons.” Martin responded.

“Very well.”

'I need to be able to get back my sister, she'd probably break if I can't get back to her.'

“I'd like to reincarnate as a human in the same town.” Martin requested. 'This will let me get to my sister faster to let her down I'm alive again.'

“I'm sorry young men, if you reincarnate back into your world, you cannot take a living form, only an object.”

“What! But then how am I suppose to tell my sister I died, and everything will be alright, can I change my first boon!?”

“OH, you think you can just demand a god take back what has already been granted? No you will be reincarnating back on earth.” The goddess smiled. 'Try as they might, mortals could never make very good decisions. Well it wasn't her problem if they were dumb.'

“Then could I reincarnate as a durable object, one which could watch over and keep a close eye on my sister?”

“Sure it is granted.” The goddess winked. “You have one final request before I send you on your way remaining young man.”

“Is there anyway I could communicate with my sister?” Martin asked.

“Objects don't talk young man. But I could give her a divine message telling her you have been reincarnated into an object.”

“But what if she doesn't believe you? I don't want her to get rid of me, or forgot about me, I'd want to watch over her, and make sure she lives a happy life.” Martin pleaded.

“Young man, I am a goddess, any mortal receiving my message would realize the truth of what I say, as one believes in their very own existence, the message will be divine and will be instilled in her heart.” The goddess assured him.

“Then please make that my final request. To be able to watch over and assure my sister's happiness is my greatest wish!”

“Very well. Please enjoy your reincarnation.”

Martin disappeared into particles of light.

“Truck-kun, please prepare the popcorn.”

“At once my mistress.”

When Martin opened his eyes? Or was it his vision. Well everything was really dark anyways. There was a thin line of light in his vision. He felt comfortable, he felt like he was lying on a mattress. In fact martin could swear he could even feel a draft wherever he was. He could also smell, though it only smelt like fresh linens. He seemed to have all his senses, but no capability to move or talk..

Hopefully once his sister arrived, she could watch TV or something with him, sure it would be awkward, but if the goddess was truthful, his sister would be aware he was stuck as whatever he was. Maybe his sister would just sit him on mantle to just watch over her. It would be a boring new life, but at least he could watch over the sister he loved.

“Martin are you there?” He heard his sisters voice. Not that he could ever reply.

“A goddess came to me in a vision, to think you loved me so much you would do this for me!”

“It's too bad you died, but at least you chose to come back to me! Now we can truly be together!”

'Well apparently the goddess did keep her promise, telling my sister what happened. Still I thought my sister would be more sad. What can I ever do for her as an object.'

“I know you can never reply back to me, but just coming back here to me as an object for me as a show of love is enough for me martin! You could have gone to another world and lived a different life, but you chose me!”

Light poured into his world view. Martin could see his sister's happy face, as well as his current location. He seemed to be lying in her panty drawer.

“Martin you really did chose this object, the goddess was right when she said that you really loved me!”

She grabbed Martin and tossed him on her bed. 'Why is she treating me so carelessly, what if I broke?'

“When our parents got in the way of our love, then our Aunt, I was really worried, then those girls at your school. But despite all this you never stopped loving me.” She said as she pulled off her shirt.

'What is my sister doing? What does she mean when she says that people got in our way. Why would people being in the way ever stop us from being best friends?'

Trying to look away from his sister as she removed his bra, his vision darted around the room, until it came into contact with a mirror.

'No way. That's not right.'

“You know it was really hard to make that mold brother, I had to make sure you were soundly asleep.”

'He was a...'

Her jeans and panties fell to the floor. Her pussy was trimmed, and her lips were dripping?

“Luckily I found a shop that did injection plastic silicone molding. So even if I can't hear you beg for my name, I'll know in my heart you will be calling out my name. The goddess said she made sure you can observe everything Martin!” She licked her lips as her face flushed red.

“I hope you like how I taste.”

'Jenny this is wrong!'

She crawled unto the bed and gave the large black dildo a lick.

He could feel the warm hot tongue over his body and taste her spit. 'This is so wrong Jenny, please stop!'

“I haven't had a chance to use this yet, I wanted to wait until we were both older, but now no one will stop our love Martin!” Her eyes glazed over.

“You said you wanted to play games when we got home right Martin?” Her vaginal lips were pulled apart revealing her moist unused hole, her hymen still fully intact.

“Lets see if you can get me to cum ten times before I fully insert you. Well start half mast Martin, and after five, will go full mast. I bet you can't wait!?” She bent her hips and lowered herself down unto her love.

'No she can't be serious!' Her vaginal lips started conforming over his body. The smell, the taste of sex, like his whole body was a tongue, and the warmth of it all hit him at once. It was all so very wrong! It did not dilute, it was raw, and he could never desensitize to it.

“Please enjoy the taste Martin. I love you so much. We'll have fun forever and ever!” Slick!

“Ahhnn! Martin, so big! Why are you teasing me like this Martin!?” Slurp, slick!

She bounced up and down, cum drizzling down the side of the dildo from her twat with each tiny thrust. “Well be able to love one another forever, right Martin, please continue to watch over me!”

The TV flashed off.

“Truck-kun the message you wrote to Miss Jenny was superb. I'm glad we can place another soul in a happy reincarnation.”

“Of course mistress. Would you like some more popcorn?”

“Perhaps later Truck-kun. We have more souls to send on their way.”

“Of course mistress.”

Chapter End Notes:

Please let me know if you guys like how I've structured this story. And like I said before, let me know if you have any idea's.