- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Nothing to smuttier here to start.. But hope you enjoy anyways. Will update tags if I add more chapters.

Author's Chapter Notes:
Well I hope you guys like this intro chapter.

“Truck-kun?” Came a sultry woman's voice.

“What is it my goddess?” A man clad in a black butlers outfit bowed.

She pouted, and slouched back into her red velvet couch. The couch sat in the center of a small room about the typical size of a small Japanese flat. Besides the tatami floor and large flat panel TV, the room was spotless. Not to say one would feel cramped here however. For an endless vast whiteness of empty bright space went in every direction past the small rooms nice wood floors.

“Truck-kun, I don't like that attitude..”

“I apolo..gi..ze.”

“Enough! How many appointments do I have today?” The goddess asked before reaching for her saucer of fine spirits.

“Quite a few today, a school had a major structural collapse burying a whole class under tons of rubble..” The butler sweated, as he did not want to upset his goddess.

“Fine... Just said in the first one.”

XXXXX High School had started its day like all the days before it. Teens rushing to make it to their first class for role call, as well as the ones who were asleep at their homeroom desks. This included Ted Tonski, or TT by his so called friends.

“Hey TT what you doing after school today?” Asked one of his so called friends.

“Why do you guys even care? Don't you anyone else to bother?” He tried to shoo them away. He was really close to beating a game on his pc back home. Going out with friends after school would really ruin his plans for that. '2D waifus on my pc are great, they only care if I'm able to clear the boss.

“Eh. But didn't you say we could hang out some time? You said so the other day when we were talking to you at lunch.”

'Yeah the lunch you kept bugging me until I told you something too shut up.' He glared at them. “I have plans already.”

A girl a few feet behind him spoke up from her desk. “The pervert probably is just going to go home and play the new net game... Look he even has the mobile version on his phone right now..”

“Our buddy TT wouldn't abandon us for some game!”

'Speak for yourselves idiots, Rebekah Strong-heart needs me in order to defeat the demon king of Varsi Castle! Once I do that I will unlock her extra skins which normally costs a weeks salary from my part time job!'

“I'm sorry but I'm helping my mother after school today, said if I don't clean the basement I lose internet privileges.” He lied.

“Your parents can't do that TT, that's criminal! Inhumane!” His so calledd buddies patted him on the back. “Do you need us to help?”

“Silence!” Yelled an old balding man at the head of the class. “I'm proceeding with roll call, if you don't quiet down, I'll mark you as tardy!”

The class went silent as the teacher started roll call.

'Whats that sound?' Thought Ted.

It was a moment later when the sound of concrete and steel could be heard snapping and tearing before everyone in the classroom was silenced permanently.

Everything was Darkness for Fred. The last thing he remembered was falling asleep in home room. It did not last long though.

Breathing heavily Fred landed on the floor. He was no longer at school, in fact besides a single blonde woman sitting on a couch, he only saw a vast white landscape.

“Where am I?” He said more to himself, then to the only other occupant in the room.

“You're dead.” The woman sighed.

“What?” the boy asked disbelievingly.

“It's always the same with you earthlings... I am the goddess of Fate and reincarnation. It's my job to reincarnate those lost souls who did not fully use up their time in this one.”

“So I can go back? I can't really be dead right?”

“No you are dead. But you did it before you were supposed too, so now I get to send you on to another world.”

“So this is like some kind of Anime Isekai!?” Fred yelled.

“Well the real world is much harsher Fred Drillings, other worlds are not fantasy like places where you get to be the protagonist after all.” The goddess laughed.

“That's not fair, what if I end up in a world where I'm killed immediately!?”

“Life isn't fair kid, it's lucky you get to get to be reincarnated at all.”

“Surely I get something!?” The boy yelled at the goddess.

'How rude, maybe I should just tell Truck-kun to send him straight down? …. No I might get in trouble for not doing my job properly.'

“Well you get to keep your memories, and I will even grant you three boons of your choice that are within reason, you are not some anime protagonist after all. Your a dead boy gradating at this goddess nerves...”

“I'm sorry!” The boy pleaded.. 'So I get three wishes.'

“Hurry up and state your wishes boy, I got other things to do today!” She looked over towards her TV.

The boy couldn't help but notice the Goddess head swivel towards the tv. 'She was a lazy goddess then, but this was his chance at the Isekai life, he wouldn't screw up his three wishes!'

“First I'd like to be desired by woman everywhere!” The boy shouted, expecting for his first request to be denied.

“Sure.”

“Okay, I understand that was a bit much to..... Wait, you said sure?”

“Hurry up mortal!” The goddess glared at him again, while looking at her TV.

“Then...” 'She might just give me anything! “I'd like to have an indestructible immortal body that doesn't age!'

“Sure. Though I don't know why you would want that.”

'This goddess was a pushover, he could have anything he wanted.'

“Then please make my wealth higher then anyone else s!”

“If that all Fred Drilling's. Please enjoy your reincarnation.” The goddess smiled as she went for her TV remote.

As the TV flicked on Fred vanished. On the screen appeared a dark dank cavern.

“Well this was an interesting reincarnation this time mistress.” Truck-lun bowed, having never left his mistress's side.

“Lets observe him for an hour, then well move on to the next one. Don't forget you promised to make me a souffle.”

“Of course my goddess.”

In the dark cavern of a dungeon, a group of three female adventurers form the country of Fematalia, currently made their way towards the third floor.

“Mai, when are we going to get to the bottom of this dungeon.” Said Tai to her younger half sister.

Mai was a full elf ranger, while Tai was half human magic caster. Trailing behind them was their parties thief, Beth. Beth excelled at traps and had very quick hands and agility. It probably helped her tail kept her more steady.

“Quiet you two. I am detecting a trap ahead.” Said Beth.

The other two adventurers, grew silent at their older friends request.

Beth leaned her tiefling ear against the dungeons wall. “At least three of the floor tiles have a weight sensor. Tai, do you have enough castings of feather light to get us across and back?”

“I think so, I prayed real hard last night, so I think I can manage.”

“Good, please give the spell a cast. Mai please keep a lookout with your bow while we cross.”

Mai nodded her head as her sister and Beth walked across the trapped floor.

Once across, Beth made short work of a rune that was powering the trap. “Should be safe now Mai.”

With a few test steps, Mai slowly made it across the now trap-less floor. “Beth, are party could never have made it this far into the dungeon without you.”

“As long as we make back the fund we spent, I'll be happy with this dungeon exploration. Lets just get that treasure chest over their unlocked. If were lucky, that will be our payday.”

The girls all nodded their heads.

Darkness, that was all Fred could see. What the hell kind of Isekai was he in. Had that damn goddess tricked him? Was he in someones womb, did he have to be reborn?

He didn't even want to think about that option. Wherever he was, it was dark, he couldn't see, and he couldn't move. Then there was light.

Beth had finally gotten the treasure chest open using her thief lock picking skills. Which was good considering the recent cost hike on good lock picks in the nearby town. Who the hell charges five gold coins for single lock pick!

“Well Beth, what kind of treasures did we get?” Asked Mai.

“You know that Tai is the only one in our party with the magic appraisal skill.” Beth sighed.

“Yeah of course, sister hurry and appraise our loot.” The elder sister nagged her young half elf sister.

“You know my dad would have taught you the appraise skill, like he did with your bow skills.”

“But magic is so hard and boring!” The elder sister yelled.

Tai sighed before murmuring the incantation for appraisal.

“System notification. Fred's Legendary Item. Value incalculable. Further information: Item durability is indestructible. When used, item provides female user relief from vaginal discharge. Removes all wastes and smells produced by user with absolute absorption. Grants users relief from all pain and discomfort during periods of monthlies through absorption. End System Appraisal Function.”

“Girls where going to be rich!” Tai shouted.

“We should test to make sure it works.” Beth blushed.

The goddess turned off her TV. “It seems that reincarnation went smoothly. Truck-kun, please send in the next one.”

“Of course my goddess.”

The End? I hope not, we got other students left.... A goddess's work is never done.

Chapter End Notes:

Author Note: Hey haven't written on GW in forever, so don't know if I'll keep this going or not, it's really hard to find time to write, but maybe someone out their will enjoy this crazy idea I had, and also thought, why hasn't anyone done this yet? If I do more chapters, I might make it smuttier or even go the route of a proper story, who knows?