- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So I'm trying to write more for this story. First section of chapter will be a recurring character story, while second part will be a one shot involving chapters one shot character based in the same Goddess of Isekai universe. Be warned this chapters one shot depicts a scene of a none consensual nature, viewer discretion is advised.

It was everything he'd imagined it to be. His wish had come true, he could start living his real life now. Yes he couldn't wait for his real life to begin!

A few minutes earlier....

“Hmmm. Ted Tonski. I regret to inform you, that you are dead.”

“What kinda shit game is this. I had plans for today!” The young brazen teenager shouted at the goddess.

The goddess eye flinched in an irradiated scowl.

“Well you are dead. So now it's my problem. So what three things do you want to take with you before I send you on your way to reincarnation?”

“What are my choices, do you have dlc or coin based currency to pick what I get?”

'Of course it has to be a nerd..... Best I just send him on his way.' “Just hurry up and give me your three requests verbally before I send you down without them!”

“Jeez old lady, no need to get your panties twisted.”

“I am a goddess! I could send you to hell!” The goddess nearly wanted to strangle him.

“Well fine whatever...” 'Guess I just play for broke then with my three requests.' “Well first I'd like to reincarnate in the game world of the MMORPG, Giantess online as my avatar. It's a new net game where you play as a support character to a giantess female.”

“I don't care about your shitty game, but yeah whatever! Next request or I send you right now!” The goddess was seething, this ugly boy was taking up her valuable time. 'I could be watching the fates of those I sent down right now!'

“Um I guess I wish for Rebekah Strong-heart happiness then..”

“She's a fictional character, and I don't do wishes! I am not a Genie! Just give me your last request.”

“What I just loose a request, that's not fa....” She glared at him. “ir... Then I request that, the Rebekah of the world I reincarnate to has all the dlc skin packs!”

“Just get out of my sight mortal.”

And with a flash Ted was gone.

“Shall we observe him my mistress?” Truck-kun bowed.

“Hell no, someone like him should just be left to rot.”

“Well then, I shall send in the next one.”

Ted was here, this was reality! He's in the ultra new popular Net Game. MMORPG Giantess online! His nostrils were flaring. This was the real world away from that trash that was a shitty game he once called his old life. A world where men where on average three to five inches tall, and provided support for their adventurer companions.

“Status!” ….. “Menu.” ….. “Self appraisal!” …. “Why can't I see my stats or skills.... Damn you goddess, you put me in another shitty game!” Ted started stamping on the ground, until he tripped over a boot lace, landing hard on his back.

Ted was aching, his eye still closed as he grimaced in pain. 'Why do I feel warm hot moist air hitting my body...'

Ted opened his eyes..

Towering above him was a goddess, long slender white legs covered in white wool knee high socks to his left and right towered towards the sky, nay the ceiling. White frilly panties revealing a little too much.. A long thin night shirt hung off two large mounds. Beyond those were luscious lips sitting on the face of a blonde haired, blue eyed woman with curled hair and ribbons. The heat emanating off, her feet next to his tiny body gave him the chills...

“Ted.... What did I tell you about leaving the safety of my boots while I slept?” She glared at him with both gentle warmth and anger.

“Um...”

“How can I expect you to stay safe when we go into a dungeon if you can't even stay safe in an inn!?” She stamped her foot down, causing Ted's world to quake.

“I'm sorry!”

And this ends Ted's adventure for this chapter.

Jill Connors had been reading a light novel. Her friends may have called it trash, but she felt the Isekai genre was a great form of escapism as well as a great literary device. Which is why, when she died so quickly, but didn't die, she had hope.

“Welcome young girl, I am a goddess. I will be determining your fate for reincarnation.”

“So what should I call you then miss Goddess. Administer D? Useless Aqua? Evil being X? God?” The girl smirked.

“I can also determine if your not fit for reincarnation.” The goddess replied.

'So more of a being X type I guess. I'd prefer to avoid ending up fighting in a magic war.' “What do I get?”

“You people from Japan always think you just get things... Fine, I shall grant you three requests..”

'Well I need to make sure I end up human, I don't really want to be a spider or slime..' The girl thought for a moment. “I'd like to be a beautiful woman.”

“Yeah sure..” The goddess replied.

'God in Isekai's always bug or mess with the protagonist, I better make sure she can't interfere or become a burden.. Looking at you Aqua.'

“I'd like for all god's to never interfere with my reincarnated life.”

“Sure, okay, that's doable, I have no interest in you anyways.”

'Did I just waste a request, or was she testing me...? I need to secure my safety, she could just drop me in a hell hole.'

“I'd like an indestructible body, but still be able to live and die naturally of old age.”

“Alright Jill Connors, I hope you enjoy your afterlife.”

A scenic village, not that unlike of a fantasy novel greeted Jill when she arrived. Horses pulling wagons of hay. Small children with odd colored hair running in the streets. Signs depicting a pint of ale indicating some kind of tavern. She could even hear the sound of a blacksmith at work.

'Am I dreaming.' She pinched herself.

'Reincarnation into a fantasy world!' She threw up her arms.

'Adventurer guild? Find a prince to marry into royalty? Max my skills to become the op protagonist and form my own country!?'

“Are you alright miss?” A young boy, who looked like a farmer asked.

“I'm fine.” She smiled.

“You're weird, but pretty.” The small boy blushed.

'Cute!!!' She wiped the drool from her mouth.

“Can you tell me where I might find employment or a guild?”

“Our town doesn't have a guild, since we live so close to giant country.” The boy answered.

'No guild... Giant country!?'

“What do you mean by giants?” She asked, afraid to know what the boy might say.

“You most be from the city right, what with how good looking you are. I suppose you guys in the city forget about small towns like ours that border giant territory.”

“Yeah.. How often do they attack, how big are they?” 'I need to know!'

“Super big, but the town is protected.” The boy sighed. “I need to get back home with my mother groceries, it was nice meeting you pretty lady.”

'I think I need to go to the city, as nice as this little town is, it still might not be safe for me.' Jill thought.

Thump! 'What was that!?'

The town bells started to ring. “Whats going on!”

“Just stay perfectly still girly.” An old woman came out of the tavern in a dirty cooking apron.

“Giant!” A man shouted as he went inside the bar.

'I need to flee.' Jill started to panic.

“I said don't move. Do you want to die young lady!” Said the old woman.

'But I need to escape. Even if I have an mortal body, I might still be able to be eaten, or perhaps something worse...'

The ugly giant, looked like a super sized overweight man with a beard. Although the giants loin cloth failed to block his five foot long staff from view. Amazingly he was avoiding every building and person on the streets. 'Am I actually safe. He even avoids stepping on the children.. But the creepy face reminds me of something I'd see from a certain anime.'

The giant slowly approached. “That's it little lady just stay perfectly still and the gods protection will keep you safe from harm.”

'God's protection?' Jill's face contorted in horror as an arm reached out to grab her.

The old lady looked shocked. “Did she not keep up with her prayers and offerings enough goddess?”

The giant held the girl in his hand and smiled. “I got you.”

'This cannot be happening!'

The boy down in the street got a final look at the really cute girl he'd mate today. It was a shame she was a heathen. Well he supposed it was all in the gods hands now.

“Where are you taking me!” Jill cried as she tried and failed to break free from the monsters grip.

“He he he. Your my little dutch wife now. None of the woman in the giantess village even look at old Tolan anymore.”

“No stop, you can't be serious!” Jill begged.

“Tolan always wanted kids, but, Tolan's partners were always too small, giantess woman say it's too thick and long. So you get to be my dutch wife, and provide me with children! You will love your new home.”

“No, I don't want this!”

“God's and you gave their blessing, otherwise Tolan not be able to pick you up and bring you home. You will come to love your new home and Husband.”

“No no no no!”

“You just have marriage jitters. That will clear up after our first lovely night.”

“......” Jill had no words. 'I hate Isekai's...”

“Were home new sweety!”

“.....”

“I didn't get you name before, but since you my wife now, I'll need to know, how about, Pet. It's a very cute name.”

“...”

“Still shy pet. I suppose that showing you my love is the only way to get back your beautiful voice.” He set Jill between his legs as he sat cross-legged on his enormous bed.

“I will be gentle now as I was on my other partners. I will even swear on the gods, that this is a true marriage, if they object on your behalf, they may the strike me down right now. To this I swear!”

Nothing seemed to happened. “The gods have blessed our marriage!”

“......”

“I know your speechless my little pet.” He removed his lion cloth.

“No.”

“Don't be scared pet, I'm sure the gods will bless us with many children!” The giant said as he started helping her remove her clothing.

Jill eyed the massive cock, it was almost half wide as her torso and nearly as long as her body. 'That thing will kill me!' She shrank away in fear as the giant grabbed her from behind.

As the tip hit her in the abdomen, a puddle of pre-cum ran down her lower body.

Jill zoned out, convincing herself she was not here. Not that it did her any good as the giant spread her legs.

First the tip spread her lips, and then the giant slowly pushed her down. It was like a tractors piston pushing her down.

First her legs dislocated from their sockets, then her hip bones gave way, but did not break. Her ribs caged bowed out as her organs where displaced, and ribs moved aside.

A beautiful young lady, who could have been a beauty queen, was turned into a flesh sack. Her body now roughly took the shape of half the giants member.

Jill kept passing out, only to be re-awoken again and again. 'I have indestructible body... why!??'

The giant worked for several hours, and when finished, lovingly left his wife to rest on their bed. Her body was puffed up like a pucker fish, as the giants thick cum poured out of her engorged body.

“What should we name our children Pet?”

Chapter End Notes:

Author Note:

Okay so this chapter was much smuttier and darker then the last. And I'm going to be trying to stick to this format of a reoccurring story-line and a one shots of the rest of the classmates from Ted's class. Let me know if you guys agree with this format. And any possible ideas you might have for Isekai's or Goddess requests.

"I will not go out of my way to do as my readers requests, but if I like your ideas, I might incorporate them into future chapters, no promises though, Hope you guys continue to enjoy this, as long i continue to feel like writing it."