- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


I feel the warmth of her open mouth radiating and the slight coolness of the White Claw sloshing behind us as we start to enter her mouth, seeming a little cavernous at our size, being and feeling even more shorter than we were when we were shrunk, at that’s how I feel compared to the experience I had in Europe. It feels like it’s taking forever to reach her mouth, but it’s much quicker than I think too.

 I look at Tony’s face as we wash towards Michelle’s mouth , and he doesn’t seem too shocked judging by his reaction. As if this was just another Friday for him, I feel like he has more to his time being shrunk, him telling us he was born this way so that leaves a open door for a lot of questions that I didn’t really think about asking, since I wasn’t focused on that at the time.  I notice Dave looks a little more frightful, in his reaction. He seems to look a bit more nervous compared to me and Tony. 

Before I can say anything we get whisked away into Michelle’s mouth, and it’s warm and damp, plus the lukewarm coolness of the hard seltzer contrasting with everything as well too. It’s kinda dark, with the light from her open mouth still drinking the White Claw peaking in. Her mouth is mostly just pink, with her teeth seemingly a little crooked but you can kinda tell that she might have worn braces or retainers at some point since they seem like they might be transitioning that way, since some of her other teeth seem more straightened. Her back molars I notice seemingly more on a yellowish white I noticed. I feel her swallowing muscles pulling me towards her throat, and Tony and Dave aren’t far behind either I notice behind me. I wonder if my swimming abilities are still pretty good, I don’t know how active Michelle’s stomach might be, although I’m sure the carbonation in this drink will surely set it off. 

I get pulled into the back of her mouth, going right under her uvula and I see her esophagus starting to open up, her swallowing muscles feeling stronger and stronger as I go down, and I go through the opening, and down her throat, it feeling a little bit tighter than I remember being in a throat being, I swear I had more space when I was in Emily and Sarah and especially that German woman, although my memory’s a little fuzzy now since it’s been nearly 19 years and I’ve grown a lot (pun unintended) since then and live events and the like.   

It feels dark and even more damp compared to her mouth as I travel through her throat, it smells like spit and Black Cherry flavoring as well too, and it’s really intensified in her throat, I feel the slimy saliva get on my back as I fly down a little. I can somewhat hear the bubbling in her stomach as I get closer and closer towards the opening of her stomach, sounding like the carbonation in the drink is really causing a lot of commotion in there. I hear a few loud pops and gurgles as well too as I get even closer and closer towards the opening of Michelle’s stomach, as if they’re burp bubbles starting to really starting to form, but not able to, either being counteracted by the acid or not having enough strength to really get bigger than it is.

 I will say, my time of being inside the stomachs of various women has really gotten me to be able to tell what’s going on in there by noises and the like, maybe I should have become a gastrologist instead of a lawyer, heh heh. I guess that’s still left an imprint on me over time still, getting memories of being swallowed whenever I heard someone’s stomach gurgle at work or even my wife’s especially as well too. Really whenever I heard a woman’s stomach gurgling or whatever, whether that be out of hunger or fullness it really gave me a flashback to my time in Europe. I guess it’s somewhat of a form of PTSD, even though it wasn’t really traumatic or stressful I guess looking back since I adapted to it pretty well even at 18, although it’s something I thought about a lot in the time after that trip. The rest of the summer of 2004 and a little bit in that fall when I started college as well. 

I can hear the opening of Michelle’s stomach open up, I fly down into the sloshy liquid in there, as soon as it opens, I’m hit with the smell of acid and Black Cherry flavoring and alcohol hinted in there a little, but the acid and Cherry flavoring does hit my senses pretty hard, the acid smell reminding me of vomit but I keep my composure, since I’ve been through this before. Dave and Tony land as well not too long after me, along with the rest of the swig of White Claw that she had as well too, you can hear the fizzing of the drink as it lands too. Causing acid/hard seltzer waves and even more bubbling and gurgles as the drink makes contact with her stomach and its acids. Us three land with a pretty good plop, but I notice that we’ve got some buoyancy this time as well too, us three floating more than sinking, the liquid is up to our waists a little more or less. Although I feel like there’s a bit more space below us though.

It’s super warm here, I feel the humidity and the warm mist from the heat of her acids really making me feel like I’m in a really hot sauna. This feels a little hotter than the last time I was in a situation like this, or maybe this is just how Michelle is. 

Dave, Tony, and I reach out and feel each other in the dark. Knowing that we’re all together here.

“Okay, I think all of our phones probably don’t work anymore due to the acids” I say, and I lower my voice a bit after saying okay, being concerned that Michelle could hear me from within her stomach.

“Yeah, I think so too. No point trying to use the phone as a flashlight” Dave says. And I hear him slosh around a little, in the acids as he moves.

I hear more liquid rushing down her throat from up above, and I start to move a bit more, knocking myself onto the wall of her stomach I notice. I don’t think Michelle notices this, since I might be too small for her to really feel this. It’s somewhat noisy inside her belly with her acids seemingly hard at work with the carbonation in the drink, but I can talk loud enough where Dave and Tony can hear me. 

“Brace for Impact” I say, raising my voice a little bit, warning the other guys. I have no clue where anyone’s at, so I assume one of them is probably under her stomach opening.

In only about 10 seconds later I hear the splash of the swig of the hard Seltzer land with a loud fizz, and more bubbling and gurgling with the acids clashing against the carbonation. I accidentally get some in my mouth which makes me wanna puke but I quickly spit it out and it makes my tongue burn a little with the acid mixed in but I notice there’s no real damage, my clothes already feeling soaking wet from the waist down especially which doesn’t feel all too good either. 

About a minute passes by and I hear that there’s not much going on in her throat besides maybe a glob of saliva passing through, Michelle seemingly stopped drinking for the moment.

“Fuck” Dave says sounding relieved, the drink in here really stirring things up in here. Me and Tony both chuckle a little out of agreement and relievement. Seemingly blowing off some steam and a little bit of tension I could feel in the air, this shared tension of “will her acid kill us or we’ll be fine”.


“Damn all you BEAUUUTIFUL GIRRLLLSSS-UH. THEY ONLY WANNA DO YA DIRT!” I can hear Jeff sing pretty loudly on the outside, imitating Sean Kingston’s Jamaican accent a little too, seemingly starting up the music again, which I can vaguely hear while inside Michelle. 

“Haven’t heard that one in awhile” I hear Wade say too, although a bit muffled.

I feel Michelle start to walk a little, I can hear her comment a little bit on how she can feel the liquid move around in her stomach. She does this under her breath

“Hey guys, watch this” I hear Michelle say, and I feel my own stomach start to bubble up in anxiety on what she might do next.

“Here we go” I hear Tony say, sounding somewhat tired.

Before we can say anything else, I feel her abdominal muscles start to move us around pushing her stomach in and out,  causing us to slosh against her stomach. I go under during one of the waves, and it’s honestly scary. I thought it was over for me for a second and then my head goes back up. I’m surprised how Tony and Dave really maintain their composure I notice, at least from the lack of noise they make with all this constant and sudden movement going on. I can hear the liquid smack against her belly with every slosh she makes.

“I bet those bugs you swallowed are having a hell of a time in there with all that sloshing you’re doing. Still can’t believe you did that” I hear Wade say, and I hear Kyla giggle a little bit in the background. 

Michelle sloshes us around a few times, and I notice a few burp bubbles form in the acids as she does this, seemingly going up from her stomach opening and into her throat.

She does a few small burps, excusing herself. 

She takes one last huge swig of the White Claw, judging by the fact that I hear the noise of her squeezing the can with her hand, the sound of the aluminum with a solid echo-y pop. And you can really hear the loud gulps of her throat muscles really gulping down the last of the White Claw. I can hear the carbotion popping as it comes down her throat. I wonder how bad the carbonated drink burns her throat, because in here it sounds like it’s popping pretty loudly. It makes a another hardy splash as it lands inside her stomach causing a little bit more of a commotion again, actually knocking Tony aside a little bit when the drink lands in, I hear him react with a “UGH” as he gets sloshed by the entering liquid towards my direction, knocking him into my chest a little bit and it knocks me back a little too but I quickly regain my composure and Tony moves up a little. Michelle sloshes her stomach one more time, getting a “Ewww Gross” response from Kyla from the crisp watery noise it makes, and Michelle chuckles a little bit as she does. We all slap against the wall of her stomach as she does this, and I start to get somewhat used to all the movement. 

As she starts to stop sloshing her stomach, and everything settles down a bit in her stomach as it starts to process the Hard Selter and gurgle a little at us, but nothing seems to be coming of it. I start to talk a bit more to Dave and Tony as things settle down. I can tell the conversation has died a little bit on the outside, I hear a little bit of the whatever reels or posts on Instagram or Tik-Tok or whatever that Michelle seems to be watching, although it’s pretty vague.

“So uh, I’m guessing this isn’t everyone’s first time in a situation like this” I say, calling out into the darkness. 

“Third. This is my third” Dave says. I hear him push his hair back a bit with his hand, making a watery sounding slap as he tries to get some of the liquid out of it. 

“Too many times to count. It’s been awhile though, for sure” Tony says.

It’s quiet for a minute.

“So, how were you shrunk again, Dave?” I say.

“I guess when I really put all my thinking power into trying to remember it, A chick I used to date, and dated briefly again too after all the shit that went down with the shrink stuff, how the shrinking happened is that we met at some new years party. She gave me this pill or whatever that her dad, some recalled bottle of the same shit Jack Cooper took. Everything ended fine though, Judy, the chick who swallowed me. She was a total punk rock kinda girl back in high school, now she’s a 3rd grade teacher with a second kid of her own on the way and married to some ex-Marine and lives a suburban lifestyle, she still lives in Oregon, where I’m from. Another chick that I was swallowed by, during that time, her name was Samantha, Sam for short obviously. A good female friend of mine from that time, she was another chick I was swallowed by too.  Smart girl, she’s got a pretty good paying job up in Portland as a Risk Manager for some Tech Start up that she's been doing for a bit” Dave says, as I feel Michelle walk around a little bit, I can feel the liquid slosh and sway us a little as she walks.

“So did they swallow you on purpose or” Tony says.

“Yes and No” Dave says, a little bit sharply.

“That’s interesting” I say.

“I had a somewhat close friend named Adam that I interacted with a little right before I got shrunk, I almost thought about telling this too, a few years after it happened, this was like in 2013. He asked about this box of Milk Duds that I had in my car, him always noticing it and that I’ve never thrown it away. By this point I’ve known Adam for like, I wanna say, ten years by that point. We were both around twenty at that time. I almost said that it's a keepsake from when I was shrunk, but I luckily stopped myself before I alluded to the shrinking. Changed the story up a bit, reminded me of a new years party back when our friend group was still active.I still have that box, although it’s somewhere in my apartment now instead of my car. I used the same excuse with girlfriends who wondered about it.  Me and Adam had a falling out over the pandemic, he sadly became one of those governmental conspiracy theory nut jobs over time getting more and more invested into that stuff and Infowars and Alex Jones and all that stupid shit as we went into the pandemic, sending me all these crazy theory videos on Youtube that only had like only a total of maybe three thousand views in our texts.These vids were seemingly unlisted and everything, you really had to go down a pretty deep rabbit hole to find them. Dude almost booked a flight to D.C. for January 6th but luckily his parents and his younger sister got ahold of him just in time before he could board it and talked him out of it, saying something about how it could go really wrong, which we all know it did. I haven’t talked to him since the day I found out about all of this, which was about a week or so after everything went down, I got a call from his younger sister that he was going to some sort of mental health rehab center for awhile, being sent there by his parents” Dave says, and I hear a little bit of chatter on the outside from the group, talking about how it’s now nearing five in the afternoon, and they kinda wanna do something else now. 


“Pretty crazy how that happened to your friend, I guess people do change over the years, for better or for worse. But yeah, I’ve always been pretty tight lipped about that sorta thing, no-one knows accept the family that adopted me, and long story short about that, back in ‘88, I got discovered by this teenage girl by the name of Kate on a road trip with her family from Texas in Redding, California at a gas station, I’ve only ever been discovered, while I was on my travels, like once or twice. Even then I managed to escape quick enough before they could capture me or really recognize what they saw. But anywho, she was pretty nice and warm towards me and she’d keep my secret.  Her parents found out about me, ehhh, I wanna say about a month or so. Her mom seeing me in the dresser in Kate’s room while doing her laundry one Saturday morning and I while I was dead asleep, and needless to say she freaked and her dad came into the room and Kate had just gotten back home from spending the night at her then boyfriend's house. Some guy named Wayne, tall skinny redneck kid that really contrasted Kate's Valley Girl and super suburban way of life back then. They broke up around prom time her senior year the year after. Jared was off somewhere that morning, I don’t remember. Luckily Kate heard all the commotion going on upstairs and ran up there to come and save me” Tony says.

“Wait, so hold up. You ran around the country shrunk? How many years did you do this, how did you get by and everything, what about your parents?” I say, sounding both confused and intrigued. I notice some of the liquid starts to drain away, seemingly to her intestines or other areas, making it not as flooded in here, I notice the liquid levels start to go down. It’s still pretty warm and humid, in here, although it’s cooled a little with her stomach starting to chill out a little

“Long story short again, around age ten, my parents just went totally berserk one day and threw me out the house. I guess trying to keep me a secret for ten years kept them crazy, I never really had known extended family members or anything like that due to this, and they thought that I died during birth. Since the summer of 1982 until April I think of 1988 when I was sixteen and met Kate I got by eating out of trash cans, hanging around restaurants like McDonalds or A&W or KFC and maybe there’d be some edible trash or someone’s leftovers. It sucked but I made do, I guess I had a pretty strong immune system while small since I don’t think I ever got sick during the years I was traveling by myself, and not really getting sick on a more regular person’s basis until I grew. There was a whole bunch of news shit around the time I was born, but it was quickly sidetracked by the whole Watergate thing, which was my birthday. When I was about, ehhh, 35 or so around the time the Jack Cooper situation was going on I tried to see (he clears his throat)  if I could find anything about it online, me being born shrunk. I went to a local library and everything after work  to look it up. I didn't wanna leave any trace of it on my home computer in case my wife sees something while using it. Couldn’t find anything but articles about Watergate, nothing about me” Tony says.

“That’s crazy” I say, this guy pretty much really lived a good chunk of his life shrunk, compared to my measly two weeks at 18. 

“Yeah, I was only shrunk for like, maybe a week give or take a day or two. I couldn’t imagine living like, how old were you when you became, like, normal sized?” Dave says, and as he says this I start to feel Michelle start to bend and pick something up off the ground, making us slosh around a little bit and move, although it’s not as bad this time due to a bit of the liquid has gone away. 

“You guys in the mood for something to eat? It’s getting about that time anyways’” I hear Wade say on the outside.

I hear Tony begin to say it but Dave cuts him off. 

“Oh we go” I hear Dave say reacting to the news, I agree with him but I don’t really say much of anything about it. 

“Yeah, let’s head back to the Airbnb and change clothes, I’m honestly in the mood for Mexican food tonight” Michelle says, as she gets back up. I think she got a volleyball up off of the ground. 

“You’ve been such a fanatic about that the whole time I’ve been with you” I hear Wade joke.

“Hey, you can’t get Mexican food this good in Pennsylvania. Taco Bell is all we got out there” Michelle says, I hear Jeff in the background fiddle a little bit with the speaker, attempting to turn the music off and disconnect it. Seemingly starting to play “Crank Dat Soulja Boy” before he turns it off, one of those cheesy ringtone rap songs from my college years that was pretty big. I remember Richie wasn’t a huge fan of that stuff, the ringtone rap era of Rap. When I did talk to him about all the fads he noticed and stuff during his time in the military. I will admit, Mims’s “This Is Why I’m Hot” was a guilty pleasure of mine though, that and ‘Ridin by Chamillionaire. Songs I’d hear on the top forty when they were new and they started to grow on me. 

“Hey, this Texas girl has already been spoiled with Tex-Mex growing up. The stuff out here is pretty good too though” Kyla says with a little bit of sass in her voice.

“She’s not wrong” Tony says, and I laugh a little bit.

“C’mon, I’m sure there’s some good places in, where are you from again in Pennsylvania?” Wade says, " I feel them really start to walk, with Michelle gently sloshing us around a little as she walks, hearing the sound of more and more people in the background, this signaling they’re getting closer to the rest of the beach. The jingle of Wade’s dog tag as he walks I can vaguely hear too.

“Really? You still keep forgetting?You literally visited my parents there over Winter break last year. Altoona Wade. Altoona. You Californians barely know about anywhere that’s not Phoenix or Vegas or San Diego” Michelle says, sounding a little pissed and a little joking in her tone of voice.

“Hey, we’re not just Californians. We’re SOUTHERN Californians” Jeff says. 

“And Los Angelinos at that too. Ain’t that right Jeff?” Wade says.

“Fuck yeah. Grew up in Woodland Hills, but I was born in Riverside” Jeff says, and I hear the noise of them walking on gravel, seeming getting close to their car.

“Born and raised up in West Covina, I’ll take an earthquake over a snowstorm, that’s for sure” Wade says, and I hear the unlocking of a car door. 

“At least the foundation of my house won’t collapse in a snowstorm” Michelle says, as she walks, I notice her stomach starts to gurgle a little bit out of hunger, that White Claw seemingly not really fulfilling her anyway. I feel the acid starting to burn a little, but it doesn’t really hurt at all.

“You never know, if that snow gets too heavy…” Jeff says, and Kyla laughs at this.

“Whatever, Jeff” Michelle says, and I hear a door near her open and she gets in.

Wade and Jeff snicker at this a little I hear, and I hear more car doors open as Kyla gets in as well. 

“Hey, I bought the booze. You wanna drive Wade?” Jeff says, to Wade.

“Yeah alright, me and you are the only two sober people in this car anyways” Wade says and Jeff giggles at this.

“How lightweight are we if One Seltzer makes us drunk” Michelle says, as she says this her stomach makes a huge gurgle bubble and it pops that I can feel being formed, this one’s audible enough that everyone in the car hears it.

“Sounds like you’re hungry more than anything” Kyla says.

I mean I haven’t ate since 10 this morning, that bowl of Chex that I had” She says.

“That was a pretty big bowl” Wade says, as I hear him open the car door, to get out, judging by the chiming noise it makes.  I know it's a Ford judging by the chime, something I’ve heard a few times over the last few years, although this one is a bit more screechier and not as refined as a brand new Ford. The same exact door chime I remember hearing in Richie’s 2014 GT Mustang. I remember him driving down from Charlotte in it with his Wife for my Wedding in Atlanta. I remember asking him if I could drive it just to see what it was like a few days before my wedding day, and I’m telling you, if looks could kill. I’ll never forget the look on his face. To be fair, I probably would have spun-out knowing me. Cars with that type of power do take a bit of getting used to. 

“Well, you know I’m used to kinda eating big due to Volleyball meets and trying to make energy out of it and everything” Michelle says. 

Wade and Jeff trade seats, I hear. And then, I hear the shifting of gears and a little bit of the sound of gravel on their tires as they begin to back out.

“So, will one of you guys look up a Mexican food place?” I hear Wade say.

“I’ll do it” I hear Kyla say.

“I hope she doesn’t eat big at this place” I hear Dave say.

“Hope for the best, prepare for the worst” Tony says, I hear him slosh the Hard Seltzer around with his hand, playing around in it and concocting a really strong Black Cherry smell in here now.

“At least, y’know. 3.5 Stars on Yelp or Google Reviews or whatever” I hear Jeff say.

Kyla names a place in town and says it’s not too far, and they all seemingly agree on it. I notice Michelle’s stomach starting to bubble a little bit more, her seemingly more hungry. Her acids feel a little more hotter than warm too, but luckily they’re still not burning at me. I notice Dave seems a little bit more reactive to it, I hear him wince in pain a little bit, but it doesn’t seem like he's actually getting burned by it or anything. Tony doesn’t seemingly react, but he seems to be a veteran of this type of stuff, now that I’m getting to know his history. 

“Hey Wade, could you turn on the Bluetooth” Jeff says.

“Lemme see the directions first” He says, I hear his voice become a little more clearer as he turns his head towards the direction of the back seat.

I think Kyla exchanges the phone with him, and he says “Oh, I know where that is, that’s right in town” and says it’s not going to be a long drive, and he hands it right back.

The drive there is pretty silent between the group since it was only about 10 minutes away, I can vaguely hear Kyla’s stomach growling inside Michelle’s, she must be pretty hungry too. There’s some talk about school, and a little bit about STEM classes vs Literature or Communications or something like that.

“Damn you girls must be starving” I hear Wade say, and Jeff chuckles at this.

I hear the noise of a blinker a few times and the sound of someone letting their window down up front, although this one I could barely make out. Michelle’s stomach is still processing a little bit of the White Claw that’s left in here, I can tell. The hunger and the digestion somewhat canceling each other out I can tell, judging by the mix of gurgles and a few small churns, pushing me and the two other guys around too. 

I feel a sudden Jolt, sloshing me around a little, and the sound of a gear being shifted.

“Alright, time to eat” Jeff says, and I hear the noises of doors unlocking and people getting out, I feel Michelle as she gets out, sloshing me and Dave and Tony around too as well. I feel Michelle’s stomach churn and bubble even more as she gets out, her hunger really starting to take head in anticipation of her dinner.

“Wait, they’re not going to let us in in bikinis and us shirtless. Fuck it, I’ll just look through the menu online and I’ll grab a spare t-shirt we’ll take it back to the AirBnB” Wade says, seemingly realizing the group’s collective brain fart of not remembering to go back and change. 

“As I said earlier, hope for the best, prepare for the worst”  Tony says, moving around in the bubbly acids a little bit. 

“You pretty much are a veteran of this sorta thing, aren’t you” I hear Dave say.

“I’ve had dreams throughout my adult normal sized life, about being shrunk since I found it strange so long that I was finally a normal sized person. Especially around the time I was going through that crisis about turning thirty, something I told Matt about at the Denny’s where I met him earlier today” Tony says, I can feel like he’s pointing at me through the darkness. 

I hear the group on the outside talk about the menu and they pass the phone around, as they do that, we talk to each other a little bit more. Me and Dave having a bit more interest in Tony’s adjustment as a normal sized person. 

“So, what was it like seeing people that were so huge all your life, and then them being shorter than you or same height or somewhat taller? '' I say.

“Yeah, it was a bit of a mindfuck at first. But about after, a year of being normal sized it stopped being such a strange concept to me” Tony says.

“I’ll get the Chicken Quesadilla with a large side of chips and salsa and Guac ”  I hear her Michelle say, telling I think Jeff. 

“Yeah, I don’t mean to ask so many questions about it but it’s just crazy to me how long you were shrunk for and how you were born this way. Me and Dave, I’m assuming for Dave at least, being shrunk wasn’t any sort of normal for us”  I say.

“Yeah, it’s still just, I didn’t know you could be born like that. I mean there’s Dwarfism and stuff like that but this is just a whole different case” Dave says.

“I get it. It’s nice to talk about it at least, with someone who’s been through it. Kinda.” Tony says.

The group gets their orders ready and I hear Jeff ask Kyla to reach in the trunk and grab his shirt and his flip flops to go in, and hear the noise of Kyla unbuckling her seat belt and reaching into the back. 

“I wanna slap that ass so badly” Jeff says, and Kyla giggles a little bit.

She gives him his shoes and shirt and you hear him get out of the car. I guess Jeff was barefoot this whole time, but I’m assuming everyone else is, even Wade who’s driving.

“So, USC. Is the area outside the campus really as dangerous as everyone says it is?” I hear Kyla says. 

“Not really, even though it’s South Central, it’s not that bad. Just watch yourself and don’t be super naive once you get off campus.  Do you think Obama’s Daughter would go here if it was that bad?” Michelle responding to her.

“Aren’t you guys skipping class anyways, you guys already had your spring break, I’ve heard” Kyla says. 

“Whatever, my grades are pretty good anyways, and Wade doesn’t have much to do anyways in class” Michelle says.

It’s quiet for about 3 minutes, and Wade starts to fiddle with the radio, landing on some local rock station, playing “Black Summer” by The Red Hot Chili Peppers. Their newest hit. The Red Hot Chili Peppers were honestly one of those bands I’ve never been a huge fan of, to be honest with you. 

“This song isn’t bad” I hear Kyla say.

“Yeah I do dabble into rock, my older brother who’s like, 31 is more into it than I am. KROQ is always on in his car whenever I rode with him, I like a few songs here and there, but it doesn’t capture me that much”  I hear Wade say.

“Why is rock so unpopular with this generation? My oldest son is more into rock, and my daughter is a little bit too, but my youngest son just loves all these mumble rappers these days” Tony says, sounding a little bit like an old man complaining. I notice Dave chuckling at his complaint.

“Hey, I guess Hip-Hop’s the big thing now. I mean there’s still new bands and songs and stuff being made, you just gotta search for it more now” I say.

I hear the noise of a car door opening.

“It’s gonna be a little while, they said it’s gonna be about an hour and a half due to all the orders ahead of us  so are sure you guys wanna eat here, they haven’t made the food yet so we still have a good chance of going” Jeff says, as I hear the car door open, his voice becoming a little less muffled as he gets in. 

“I’m cool with McDonalds or Carl’s Jr something too” Wade says and everyone else chimes in agreeing, saying they wouldn’t mind McDonalds. 

“Yeah okay, I’ll go back inside tell them we’re going somewhere else “ Jeff says as he closes the door to walk back in the restaurant.

“I haven’t had McDonalds in Months” Michelle says.

“Yeah I don’t really eat it that much either, but those fries do sound pretty good right now to be honest” I hear Kyla say.

“Honestly I’d go with In-N-Out but I don't think there’s any in the area” Wade says, I notice he turns the radio up a little, playing “Best of You” by Foo Fighters. 

“It’s honestly Overrated, I ate here and in Texas and I still think Whataburger’s better. People used to tell me that tasted better in California but I honestly can’t tell a difference” I hear Kyla say.

“What you just said is California blasphemy, but I’m gonna be the bigger person and ignore it” Wade says, Michelle giggles at this. 

Jeff gets back into the car, and they begin to head off to McDonalds not too far away either, If I remember correctly there’s only one Mickey D’s in town, and it’s not far from the Denny's I went to earlier. I start to wonder if Nicole is worried about me, I’d use my phone but I know it’s probably short circuited due to all the acid it’s been soaked in.  

They talk a little bit in the not super long drive to McDonalds, mostly about Jerry since everyone seems to know him and he’s a mutual friend of everybody, saying that it doesn’t quite feel the same without him being here. This Jerry guy was the life of the party whenever he was around, judging by what they’re saying about him.  

They get to McDonalds, and they order and they get their food fairly quickly in the drive-thru I notice. Michelle Orders a decent sized meal, and I feel a little nervous when she does order. She gets a double Quarter Pounder Meal and it’s upsized to a large, with a side of 10 extra nuggets on the side. 

“Damn, this chick really can eat” Tony says Michelle tells Wade her order.

They get through the drive-thru line fairly quickly, Jeff makes a quip about how McDonald’s nearly almost gets your order wrong every time he goes there, and I notice Wade and Michelle and Kyla giggle at this. 

They park in the parking lot, and I feel the acids becoming more and more bubbly.

“If her stomach was that active from just a White Claw, then I wonder how active it’ll get during a full meal” I say. And I start to hear the carbonation from up above travel through her throat, she’s starting to gulp down a little bit of her Sprite as she begins to start on her meal. 

Hope for the Best, Prepare For the Worse. 

Chapter End Notes:

Thought I'd make it a two part one for Michelle, since there wasn't too much digestion going on with the White Claw. Keep our boys on their toes heh heh.