- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Make sure you leave a review and tell me what you think!

You never learn the cause of your transformation.
One moment you were in the middle of your lap, the next the pool seemed to have been replaced by an infinite ocean. The ceiling became a sky of a neverending grey scape with fluorescent lights which looked to be several suns. The pool dividers looked like distant abstract red mountains.
And the sounds of the pool became a deafening mess of indistinguishable thunderous booming. The smell of chlorine was nearly intoxicating when you became the size of a dust particle.
Your pitiful paddling was thrown into disarray by the tiniest ripple.

A tremendous wave rocked you. You felt it push into you from below, easily sending you off-balance. An island emerges from the deep blue depths, growing out wider and wider as it approaches you.
It doesn't register as the swimming cap it is untill you see a pair of goggles emerge from under it. A skyscraper sized head was charging right at you. It was the face of a swimmer, so utterly colossal that you were tinier than a grain of sand in comparison.
Your pethetic efforts to swim sway were already nullified by the natural gentle rippling of the water. You're completely helpless as the leviathan opens her cavernous mouth to take a deep breath.

You get sucked inside the oriphace, sent flying in along with air. Inhaled effortlessly, you leave the cold water of the pool and enter the warm interior of the woman's oral cavity. The wet, spongy walls of her mouth surround you, and you're tossed around by her tongue, which feels like a massive whale charging into you. You're disoriented, and you can't tell which way is up or down. The air pressure inside the woman's mouth changes as she exhales, and you're flung towards the back of her throat.
Panic sets in as you realize you're about to be swallowed alive. You desperately try to swim towards the opening of her mouth, but the woman's tongue blocks your path. You're stuck, and there's nothing you can do. Just when you think it's all over, the woman coughs. It's a deep, chesty cough that rumbles through her entire body.
You're jostled around, and for a moment, you think you're going to be coughed up along with whatever phlegm or mucus is causing the cough.
But instead, you're propelled downwards, towards the woman's stomach.

As you fall, you catch glimpses of the woman's esophagus, a wet pink tunnel leading to her stomach. You were so tiny that the walls of the tunnel did not need to contract and expand to push you closer to your destination. You're simply carried down the woman's throat by sheer momentum.
You're swallowed whole, and you're suddenly plunged into darkness. It's warm and wet, and the air smells of digestive fluids. You can feel the rhythmic contractions of the woman's stomach as it churns and grinds.
You're tossed around, like a piece of food, and you're powerless to do anything. Eventually you land within the sea of enzymes. You dissolve within seconds, going from solid to liquid nearly instantly. As you merge with the acidic solution, your consciousness fades away. Your body is fully liquifyied and in a matter of a few seconds more it becomes homologous with the rest of the vomit sea, becoming a mere drop in the bucket within it.
The digestive stew eventually drains deep into the intestines, where the nutrients are fully absorbed by the colossal body. What was once your dust particle sized body was in turn broken down and absorbed as a microscopic amout of protein.

Eventually, Meredith finishes her swim and emerges from the pool. She heads to the showers, where she douses off the pool water.
She was completely unaware of the process occuring within her. Her body had just fully absorbed a speck sized human being.
It's impossible to measure how little you've contributed. The breakfast she had that day amounted to infinitely more. However, your puny cells did contribute your whole body to her. It aided her body an infinitesimal amount, helping her recover from her intense work out. You're no longer an individual, but a tiny fragment of someone else. A part of a larger organism.

As Meredith left the pool and went about her day, she was unaware of the strange and tragic fate that had befallen you. Your existence was a tiny blip, not even worth noting in her dieting app.
Nevertheless, you've become an inseperable part of her.
Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this story, please let me know what you thought of it!