- Text Size +

Title: Matthew the Doll
Commissioned by:  Anonymous
Categories: Original
Characters: Matthew (OMC), Marcus (OMC), Sarah (OFC), Susan (OFC), Amy (OFC)
Tags: Shrink – Doll (6in), Gore, Humiliation, Dehumanisation, Objectification, Dollification, Femdom, Maledom, Cheating, Verbal Humiliation, FM/m, FF/m, Malesub, Blowjob, Mouth Play, Shrunk out of Clothes, Gross, Toe Jam, SPH, Sweaty Feet, Hypocrites, Cucking, NonCon Surgery
Alternate Title(s): What a Doll, 6 Inches is Average
Started: 21/02/2023
Finished: 25/02/2023
Patreon: 27/02/2023
Public: 27/03/2023

Matthew stepped up the stairs to his girlfriend’s apartment, his brown hair messy from his escapades the night before at the local university, he still wore the same clothes he wore yesterday, bright red sweatpants that hung loose on his thin body and black shirt that peeked out beneath his red sweatshirt. With a cocky grin on his face, he pulled out his copy of the key and unlocked the door and stepped inside.

The apartment was quite small, the door opened to a small corridor that had one door on the left that led to the bedroom, two on the right – one for the kitchen and the other for the living room – and one at the end that led to the bathroom.

He heard the shuffling of movement from the living room and his cock stirred in his pants, he could almost feel that wet pussy squeezing his cock as turned her into his personal cumdump. Matthew pushed open the white door and immediately froze, his lips parting in shock as he was welcomed by the sight of his girl in the arms of another man.

They were both sitting on the second-hand, shabby brown leather sofa, Sarah’s blonde hair was wild from the guy’s fingers, she was draped in an oversized jersey he didn’t recognise, her arms draped around the other guy. He was much broader than Matthew and he was sure that he’d be taller than him, he was shirtless, his tanned muscular torso decorated with a sheen of sweat and red lines Sarah had dug into him and the only clothing on his lower half was a black pair of boxers that bulged with his arousal, and Matthew found himself feeling inadequate at the implied size.

Their eyes glanced at him and their lips parted, a thin line of saliva connecting their lips before it broke when they turned to face him, Sarah’s hand sliding down the half-naked guy’s arm and dropping into his lap mere inches from the twitching bulge. She didn’t even look ashamed.

“Oh, hey Matthew,” Sarah said, her finger curling around the bulge making the guy shift next to her, his shoulders rising and his member throbbing in her light grip, “this is Marcus,” the guy – Marcus – raised a hand to wave at him.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Matthew asked, his voice cracking midway.

“Just getting some real cock,” Sarah said, the corners of her lips lifting into a cocky smirk.

Matthew felt a slightly dizzying sensation in his head, he shook the sensation away. Sarah’s hand had slipped into the waistband of Marcus’s boxers and she was starting to rub his member.

“But we…” his words died, what could he say to this, it’s like she didn’t even care she was caught.

“Please, like I’d ever date a limp-dicked sissy like you,” she leaned over and kissed Marcus on the lips.

“You didn’t say that when we-“ Matthew began.

“I also said you’re fucking huge,” Sarah moaned, her breasts heaving beneath the oversized shirt as she perfectly mimicked her high-pitched moans of ecstasy she had made as he ploughed her pussy.

The colour drained from Matthew’s face, his heart thrumming hollowly as he felt his stomach drop. He didn’t even notice objects around him starting to grow.

“As if, I think you’re the smallest guy I’ve ever been with.”

“6 inches is average!” Matthew snapped a tinge of pink returning to his pale face.

“If you believe that you need to see a real cock,” Sarah pulled Marcus’s cock from his waistband, it stretched, rigidly pulsating between her delicate fingers. He was definitely bigger. “How big are you, Marcus?”

“8 inches,” even his voice was deeper than his.

“It takes at least 7 inches to make me cum, you’re way below the standard, I only kept you around so you’d buy me food,” she leaned down and flicked her tongue over Marcus’s tip, it throbbed, squirting a small drop of precum on her tongue. She swallowed it.

He couldn’t take this.

“Fuck you!” Matthew spat, turning around he tried to storm out of the room only to stop when he felt someone tug on the back of his baggy sweatshirt.

He looked over his shoulder, Sarah had grabbed his sweatshirt but something wasn’t right. His eyes widened. Sarah normally only came up to his chest, but now she was almost at eye level with him. Matthew looked down, her feet were bare on the carpet.

“What…”

“Who said you could go anywhere sissy?” she grabbed his wrist.

Matthew’s free hand came up on reflex but the blonde easily caught the poor attempt to slap her. He wrenched his hand but Sarah’s grip didn’t break. He was starting to feel dizzy again. Sarah stepped in and Matthew felt the world around him suddenly spin as she pulled on his wrist and threw him to the floor.

It didn’t hurt since the floor was carpeted but still Matthew was stunned, he glanced up at his cheating girlfriend, she was staring down at him with a gloating smirk, her hands on her hips. He shifted and tried to get up only to feel a sudden surge of blunt force crash into his back sending him back to the floor. He looked back, Marcus was smirking down at him, he’d kicked him!

Matthew felt dizzy again.

“While you’re down there, why don’t you kiss my foot?” Sarah mocked, placing her foot under Matthew’s head as he pushed himself up onto all fours.

“Fuck you!”

“You wish,” Sarah laughed, suddenly raising her foot and kicking Matthew’s chin hard. The world began to spin, it was like his brain was rattling in his skull, he fell back to the floor and blinked blurry spots from his vision.

“Why are you doing this?”

“Because it’s fun?” Sarah looked back to Marcus with a slight frown.

“Because it’s hot to watch her put you in your place,” Marcus laughed, Matthew looked back at him, his cock was still out and very hard.

‘I need to get out of here!’

Matthew suddenly lurched to his feet and tried to push through Sarah by slamming his weight into her. It worked…to a degree, the blonde was pushed out of his way as his head slammed into her breasts. As he passed her, Sarah stretched out her leg and Matthew was suddenly flying as he tripped over her upturned foot and he again slammed onto the floor and even slid forward with the momentum and felt the carpet try to burn him through his clothes.

He rushed to push himself back to his feet only to fall back to the floor, his sweatpants tugging him harshly as he stepped on the inside of the cuff. Sarah’s laughter echoed in his head. He was feeling so dizzy.

Matthew stood up again, hiking up his pants as he did so. Why were they suddenly so big?

“Ooh a little smaller and you’ll be the perfect size to kiss my ass, and clean my pussy,” Sarah laughed, Matthew turned to face her, she was near twice his height and he barely came up to her toned stomach. She crossed the distance between them in a single stride and Matthew stepped back.
“Why don’t you get some practice?” Sarah teased and in the next moment pain burned the back of Matthew’s head she grabbed a fistful of his hair and pulled him down and towards her as she turned in place, slamming his face against her covered ass. “No…this isn’t right,” with her spare hand she hiked up the jersey and slammed Matthew’s face back into her now naked ass. It was bigger than his head.

The smell of sweat, cum and the memory of farts filled Matthew’s world as the light vanished and he was forced against her hot soft flesh. Her ass cheeks were so firm from her gym routine. He had loved spanking her and often pushed for anal. Never in his wildest dreams did he imagine this would happen.

“I don’t feel any kissing,” Sarah said, tightening her grip.

Gasping in pain Matthew did the only thing he could. He started kissing. He couldn’t see what he was kissing but through his lips, he could feel the opening of Sarah’s crack.

“Haha oh my God, he’s fucking doing it!” Sarah laughed, her cheeks flexing against him with the motion of her laughs, rubbing their scent into his face.

“Really? Maybe he won’t be too hard to train after all,” Marcus laughed.

“I told you he was weak, I bet before the day’s over I’ll have him licking my asshole…if I’m nice.”

Matthew really didn’t like how that sounded.

A wave of dizziness curled around Matthew and he felt his balance shifting as his lips trailed down lower against Sarah’s ass until it vanished and he was suddenly falling. For the umpteenth time, Matthew kissed the carpet. He forced himself to roll onto his back and stared up at his giant former lover from between her legs. He shivered suddenly feeling cold and looked down, his pants and boxers had fallen down when he shrunk again.

“Wh-What’s h-happening…” Matthew gasped, the ceiling was spinning high above. He let out a pained grunt when Sarah suddenly stepped on him, pinning him beneath her bare foot, the stench of spicy cheese molesting his nose.

“Kiss my feet, or I’ll put all my weight on you.”

Matthew hesitated and Sarah started to lift her other foot and slowly increased the pressure on Matthew as she transferred her weight to the foot on top of him. The little man craned his neck until it began to hurt and struggled to reach but pressed his lips against the front of her big toe. The pressure lessened.

The world went black.

“That was quick,” Marcus laughed, still stroking his cock as he stared at the frumpy sweatshirt under his girlfriend’s foot.

“I told you he was weak, the woman said the more emasculated he felt the quicker he’d shrink, I’m surprised he didn’t shrink to bug size when he saw us making out,” Sarah laughed as she reached down – making sure to give Marcus the best view of her ass as she reached into the sweatshirt and fished around before grinning when he fingers curled around the small body.

Matthew was suddenly flying through the air, gale force winds smashing against his body and making his eyes water and his dick shrivel. When he came to a stop pain shot up his back and into his neck as his body whipped forward and then back. The world was still spinning and it was hard to work out. He was small…and in someone’s hand, gradually his vision gained clarity and he saw the cruel…aroused? expression on Sarah’s face

“6 inches, just as tiny as his little dick,” Sarah laughed.

“I wonder how small he’ll get if she curses him again?”

“Oh, fuck that’d be so funny! He’d be smaller than an ant!”

The once 5’9 cheating bastard was now barely the size of a doll in her hand. All Sarah had to do was squeeze or drop him – or better yet throw him – and she’d be done with him.

“How long before we can fuck with him?” Marcus asked.

“She said it’d take him an hour to fully come around, so why don’t we head to the bedroom and get ready,” Sarah smirked, she was so wet right now it was taking most of her willpower not to just shove the little prick right in her pussy.

Matthew rubbed his eyes, foggy images of his girlfriend cheating on him and then shrinking him to the size of a doll shimmering in his min.

“What a scary dream,” Matthew shivered, his arm falling back to his side as he sat himself up, the ground sunk beneath his shifting weight and he nearly found himself falling backwards. “What the?” he looked down, he was naked and he didn’t recognize the floor he was sitting on, it was soft and the feeling reminded him of Sarah’s duvet.

“Looks like sleeping beauty is awake,” a feminine giggle boomed above, Matthew tilted his head and felt fear grip his heart when he was met with the intimidating size of a naked giant, cock erect and towering over him.

Matthew pushed himself back, his feet dragging against the ground as he slid back, he gasped as he suddenly struck a hot, soft, moist wall.

“Mmm, that’s a good boy.”

Matthew dived away from the wall as it shook with the vocal vibrations from above, bouncing onto his back as he stared up at his giant girlfriend, still wearing the oversized jersey belonging to the naked giant behind him. Her eyes were locked on him with a near predatory lustful glare, her lips lifting into a cruel smile.

“W-What…” Matthew stuttered.

The two giants were sitting on Sarah’s queen-sized bed, their legs forming a circle around their tiny victim, the purple sheets sinking around them to form small craters around their bodies.

Matthew’s tiny heart sank as he processed his surroundings. He was completely trapped.

“So, what should we do first?” Marcus asked, stroking the length of his cock as he stared down at the tiny man close to his girlfriend’s naked pussy.

“I don’t know,” Sarah giggled, leaning forward and placing her hand in front of her diminutive ex. Matthew didn’t have a second to process what was happening before her giant index finger lashed out and struck his chest. Matthew flew into the air from the force of the flick and crashed back down onto the duvet with enough force that he slid several inches and found himself directly under Marcus’s cock.
“Mmm, I know, I’d love to see him kiss your cock,” Sarah said, her hand rising to massage her breast through the jersey.

Matthew’s eyes widened in horror. She couldn’t be serious!

“You heard her tiny, kiss my cock,” Marcus said.

SLAP

Matthew was suddenly struck with a heavy weight, a masculine musk burning his nostrils before it lifted away.

‘Did he really just hit me with his cock!’

“Haha that was brilliant, do it again!”

Matthew opened his mouth to beg.

SLAP

He shivered, his features twisting as a bitter salty taste assaulted his open mouth.

Sarah’s laughter became more pronounced and Matthew felt the ground shake beneath him.

“You better get to kissing before I end up crushing you with my cock.”

SLAP

Matthew actually lifted half an inch off the bed with the latest slap, briefly sticking to the grime and sweat under Marcus’s hard member.

“Mmm that would be hot to watch,” Sarah moaned.

Matthew’s heart skipped a beat and he lurched forward, clambering to his feet before staggering towards the cock. He suddenly felt very small as he stared up at the meaty oak, a forest of pubes surrounding it, it made his skin crawl. Did they really expect him to-

“Mmm it would be so hot to suck his squishy remains off your cock…mmm then you could cum and my mouth and-“

Matthew darted forward and started kissing the underside of Marcus’s cock. He’d kissed it three times before he even registered the bitter salty taste. It was so bad it made his body shiver and toes clench in disgust but he forced himself forward. Pressing his tiny lips to different points of the colossal knob.

“-ooh he’s really doing it,” Sarah laughed, running her tongue over lips in a sultry manner as she eyed the erotic display, “how does it feel to have my tiny ex kissing your cock?”

“It tickles a little but I think I prefer your lips.”

“You better up your game buggy or my mouth will be coming down,” Sarah sang, her other hand sliding down her inner thigh, tracing a finger over her sopping slit, her toes curling in approval. She couldn’t wait to shove that tiny prick inside her.

Matthew’s heart skipped a beat, and before he knew it he had wrapped his arms around Marcus’s girth and started dragging his tongue along the underside of his cock.

“Mmm that’s better,” Marcus moaned, leaning back, placing his palms against the bed behind him, his cock throbbing and lifting the tiny man off the bed, the light pressure pulling his cock back down actually felt good.

“Looks like he’s getting into it,” Sarah laughed, “come on get your legs around him, let's see your pole dancing skills.”

Matthew jumped, his heart nearly jumping out of his throat as the cock shifted with his falling weight, nearly losing his grip before he could wrap his legs around the trunk. The cock bobbed back into its natural position. He could feel the constant pounding of Marcus’s pulse through the flesh of that giant’s cock. Each beat threatened to push him off.

“I think he’s a little stuck,” Marcus laughed, his cock dancing with the waves of laughter, Matthew felt his arms and legs slipping.

“Maybe he needs a little lubrication,” Sarah giggled, leaning forward and brushing her hair back, saliva quickly pooling in the small space between her lips.

Ptui

SPLOOGE

Matthew shivered, goose bumps prickling his skin, his lungs briefly burning as his air was cut off by a giant glob of his ex-girlfriend’s spit, at least it was warm though even that was quickly changing as it cooled and he began to shiver.

Marcus moaned above as the tiny man’s shivering body effectively began to wank the centre of his cock. The skin at the top of his cock peeled back more and more the little man shivered.

“Mmm does that feel good babe?”

“I think I’ve found my new wank toy,” Marcus laughed.

“Mmm maybe I should up my game,” Sarah leaned forward again, displaying her honed flexibility as she lowered her torso with practised eased and took the tip of her new man’s cock between her lips, her tongue flickering out and tickling the opening of his cock. Marcus throbbed violently against her lips. Sarah opened her mouth and with no more delay took the whole length of his cock into her mouth, gasping around it as he felt his tip press into her throat.

“Oh, fuck that’s hot!” Marcus moaned.

Meanwhile, Matthew was in hell. He was suddenly immersed in almost complete darkness aside from the small amount of light filtering in through the space of Sarah’s parted lips and around the cock he hugged. The cold teasing his naked body vanished to be replaced with an intense moist heat, it was like a literal sauna. Her slimy hot tongue was pressed against his cock, shifting beneath him as it tried to please its guest.

“Please stop!” Matthew shouted, he started to pull his arm free to hit the inside of Sarah’s mouth only to immediately grab back hold of the cock. He’d almost slipped off the cock and he was suddenly very aware of the flexing gullet at the back of Sarah’s mouth.

The boiling cavern around him began to move as Sarah pulled her lips back and forth over the base of Marcus’s cock, never pulling back enough to let Matthew escape her mouth. Her pleased groans echoed around him and Matthew abruptly became aware of a thick warm liquid building up around him. She was salivating!

The water level quickly raised. Soon his shoulders were starting to submerge and he felt his hair growing heavy as it matted in the gooey liquid. He lifted his head, desperate to escape the fate of drowning, squeezing his arms and legs around Marcus and even pressing his cheek against the curving side of the giant cock. The pulsating was becoming more rapid with the giant’s pulse.

The ocean of drool was rising higher.

Sarah had to be doing it deliberately!

What if when she swallowed, she pulled him back too!

The cock began to throb with a carnal rhythm.

“Oh no, no, no, no, no!”

Marcus’s cock violently shuck and fired a large load down the back of Sarah’s throat but as the giantess contacted her throat around his tip and began to swallow she enticed another load, then another, then another. The cum flowed back, mixing with her saliva and the level rose to a point Marcus’s cock was almost completely submerged and Matthew was pinned against Sarah’s giant tongue, forced to hold his breath as he was held under the overly warm surface.

His lungs quickly started to burn.

Was this how he was going to die?

Drowning in his cheating ex-girlfriend’s spit and her cheating lover’s spunk?

Marcus’s cock began to move, slowly withdrawing from Sarah’s mouth but just as Matthew’s heart swelled with hope Sarah’s tongue lifted and caught the base of his ass and he was forcibly pried off the giant cock.

‘No! No! No! Take me with you!’

Matthew’s vision was starting to blur.

Light filled Sarah’s mouth when the cock left her lips.

That giantess leaned back, a trail of cum and saliva decorating her chin and sliding down her neck before vanishing beneath the jersey. She smiled, keeping her mouth open as she showed Marcus the inside of her mouth and their little toy thrashing around in a pool of his cum and her spit. If he wasn’t so big, she’d be more than tempted to swallow him with the cum.

“Fuck that’s hot,” Marcus moaned, his softening cock trying to lift again.

Sarah closed her mouth and swallowed the built-up liquid, smirking as she felt the little man sliding over her tongue towards the back of her throat before spitting Matthew back onto the bed. He was trembling and very rigid, like a little bunny terrified of a large predator but too scared to run.

“I want to see him worship your feet,” Marcus said suddenly, his voice faltering a little and his cheeks colouring with a light blush.

“I knew you were going to want that,” Sarah laughed, scooting back and positioning her foot over her ex, balanced by her heel against the duvet.

Matthew was trying to crawl away – not that he could go anywhere.

Sarah slammed her foot down, smiling when she heard his tiny cry of pain and nipped his neck between her big and second toe.

“I could snap your neck just by clenching my toes.”

Matthew went very still.

“Mmm, but if you’re a good boy and worship my feet like a good little slave, I’ll let you live a little longer.”

Matthew didn’t move.

“Are you going to be a good slave? Kiss my toe if you submit.”

It was difficult but Matthew turned his head and did his best to press his lips against the inside of Sarah’s big toe. The spicy cheesy stench was intense, already making his eyes water and he had to resist the urge to hold his breath.

“Good slave.”

The weight of the giant foot left Matthew and Sarah slid back on the bed – making the ground shake so much that if Matthew had stood up, he’d have crashed back into the duvet – and propped up her pillow before leaning against it.

Sarah patted the spot next to her. Marcus gave Matthew another glance, his dark eyes filled with lust before he shifted, sliding off the bed and walking around the bed to sit next to his girlfriend, Sarah’s fingers immediately found his softening cock and she began to play with it, massaging and stroking it, dancing her manicured fingertips over the length as she enticed it back to its proud rigid position.

“On your feet slave.”

Matthew pushed himself back up, nearly falling back over as another dizzy spell teased his head. He looked up at the two relaxing giants, suddenly feeling even smaller. The sight of them like this brought his reduced size into stark realization.

“Worship my feet, give Marcus a show,” she started to slide her fingers up and down his shaft.

Matthew approached the foot; her toes were nearly a full foot taller than he was. He pressed his hands against her pink sole, it was warm and slick with sweat, an almost greasy texture that made his skin crawl. Was he really about to do this? He pushed his weight into his hands and began to knead the skin, it was so tough, like trying to massage an overstuffed punching bag. He leaned in and kissed the ball of her foot; imprinting its flavour on his lips it was really salty and flavoured with hints of dust and dirt.

“Put your back into it bitch,” Sarah barked, still massaging her new man.

Cringing and gritting his teeth Matthew started putting more of his weight into her foot, there was next to no give. The giant toes flexed and scrunched above his head, wafting the spicy cheesy stench over him with her natural body heat.

“I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, he was weak even when he was full size,” Sarah said, turning to look at Marcus, giving his torso an appreciative look before she captured his dilated sea-green eyes. His cock twitched in her hand; her pussy clenched hungrily between her thighs.

“You like that?”

“Mmmhmm,” Marcus hummed, struggling to suppress the need to start thrusting into her soft small hands, she felt amazing.

With a sly smirk, Sarah turned her attention back to Matthew, he’d started punching her sole, it felt like someone was prodding her foot with the eraser end of a pencil.

“That’s a little better I suppose,” she wiggled her toes again, “but don’t forget to lick between my toes, I’ve saved up plenty of yummy toe jam for you, if you do a good job maybe next time I’ll let you have some cream filling,” Marcus throbbed again and she could feel his cock stretching, trying to fuck her hand, oh she couldn’t wait to feel his cock inside her.

Matthew was breathing heavily now, his shoulders drooping as if his arms were gaining weight. Swallowing and taking a moment to steal himself, he pushed himself onto his tiptoes and wrapped his little arms around her sole to maintain his balance, pressing his semi-hard cock into one of her wrinkles, the firm greasy flesh squeezed around his member as Sarah curled her toes as if trying to help him reach them.

His face was inches from her boulder-sized bulbous toes, the hot smell of spicy overripe cheese making his own curl in an effort to suppress his shivers of disgust. He pressed his face into the crevice between her middle and second toe and felt his stomach turn as the smell somehow became even stronger. He opened his mouth and quickly found a small chunk of grime, sweat and lint that had compacted in the tight space and took a bite. Immediately his stomach clenched and bile rose in his mouth.

Matthew squeezed his eyes shut, squeezing Sarah’s foot as his arms tried to close around them. Vomit filled his mouth making his cheeks bulge, droplets oozing out between his lips like puss. Tears slid from the corners of his eyes as he tried to increase their tightness and forced the horrid cocktail of vomit and toe gunk back down his throat. His stomach clenched and Matthew found himself slamming his face into the thick, slimy residue between Sarah’s toes, crashing his body firmly into her sole, his semi-flaccid member squeezing into an unnatural almost ball-like shape, radiating a dull, rapidly growing ache into his pelvis and then to his abused stomach.

He wouldn’t be able to keep it down and there was no telling what the two giants would do.

‘Please no…keep it down…keep it down…oh fu-‘ the horrific cocktail erupted back up, burning his throat, and spewed from his mouth like a bust fire hydrant into the smeared toe jam only to instantly fill the small space in front of his face and fire back. It splashed over his face, filling his nose and flowing over his head and splattering over his shoulder. He shivered involuntarily; every individual inch is body spasming in disgust. His grip failed and he fell from Sarah’s foot and flopped onto the bed.

“Eww did you just vomit on my foot!” Sarah’s foot slammed down on the little man, grinding him into the covers – making sure to wipe the shit off of her foot, smearing it over the little man as she inflicted her displeasure upon him. If he weren’t on her bed, he’d probably have popped like a rotten grape.
“You’re vile!” Sarah spat, literally leaning forward and spitting into the space between her toes where Matthew’s face could be seen.

Marcus suddenly grabbed Sarah’s wrist and pulled her hand back onto his cock, moving it up and down his length. Sarah felt her outrage start to dip and began to move her hand, the hot wetness between her thighs encouraging her to move on.

“Clean my foot or I’m going to crush you like the little bug you are, or maybe I’ll get her to shrink you again and leave you for your sisters to crush you like you always wanted you fucking freak.”

Matthew cringed at her words but even as she said it, the image of Amy or Susan seeing him tiny on their floor and mistaking him for a bug…it made his cock harden against Sarah’s sole. They hated bugs, they might spray him or get the vacuum and suck him up! How long would he survive in there? What would happen when they emptied it into the trash! They might even just stomp on him. No bugs survived his sisters, it both scared and thrilled him.

“Are you actually getting hard!” Sarah laughed.

“Mmm he really wants to be a bug,” Marcus gasped, Sarah increased her pace, and she could feel his cock twitching.

“Yep, he’s a right little freak, you know he even dives into dumpsters so people bury him in trash bags!” Sarah laughed, giving the base of Marcus’s cock a light encouraging squeeze, “last time he almost went to the dump, if I hadn’t come to his rescue when he called he would have done, I should have just let them take you,” she continued, squeezing her toes around Matthew’s head when the conversation returned to him. She could crush his little head so easily. Seeing him suffer like this after all the times he slept around, completely at her mercy, it made her so fucking wet.

Sarah turned and smashed her lips into Marcus’s, penetrating his mouth with her tongue eagerly and pulling his back into her mouth. She was so fucking hot right now.

“Fuck my foot.”

Marcus gasped, his cock spurting a droplet of precum, he was getting close. Sarah loved how it felt as his cum dribbled down her fingers.

When Matthew didn’t move Sarah increased the pressure on his head some more. She felt his little hips thrust, though it was more like grinding himself against her foot than actually humping her.

“This is all you deserve you little maggot, you don’t deserve my pussy,” Sarah took Marcus’s hand with her free hand and placed it on her crotch, he got the hint and started stroking her lips and circling her hole, making her gasp in anticipation.

‘I need to be fucked!’

“Y-You know mmm you’re as small as…two fingers babe…as your mmmm yes, cock was Matthew, that is how small your little dick is…mmm…” Sarah’s hips bucked as a third finger slid into her pussy, her walls clenching around them and squeezing them as she savoured the delicious filling sensation.

Tears gathered in Matthew’s eyes, trying to ignore the giant bitch’s words but with no escape and the repetition and his drastic reduction in size…it was starting to get to him.

“Please stop,” Matthew begged.

“I wonder if you can even feel him fucking your foot,” Marcus moaned into Sarah’s ear, his cock violently twitching in her weak grasp.

“Mmm let’s find out, start wriggling bug, fuck my foot.”

Tears rolled down Matthew’s cheeks. The toes on either side of his little head began to squeeze again, his head filling with pain as the pressure rapidly increased, he began trying to wiggle his hips and fuck the underside of Sarah’s grimy foot.

The way the duvet cover sunk under the giantess’ weight Matthew was able to get a little movement as his body sunk into the fabric. But as he tried to pull his pelvis back and thrust back into her foot he found he was too weak to push the fabric any further down so all he was able to do was wiggle his hips from side to side, his cock eventually slipping into one of the giant crevice-like wrinkles of her sole.

“You know that’s all a babydick bug like you deserves, to fuck my sweaty foot, but unlucky for you Marcus can do it so much better, I can barely feel you down there,” Sarah said when she felt the minuscule movement against her foot, it was like a moist speck of fabric protruding from her insole. She had to focus just to notice it. Marcus’s cock twitched again.
“Oh fuck this,” Sarah sighed, suddenly sitting up and letting go of her lover’s cock, she took her foot off her ex and before he even registered what she’d done she’d plucked him off the floor and dropped him between her C cup breasts, though at his size they were more like mountains in comparison.

Sarah straddled Marcus and fell forward, her hands slamming into his shoulders and holding him in place as she made eye contact.

“I need you inside me, fuck me.”

That was Matthew’s first day at his new size.  All in one day his girlfriend had cheated on him, dumped him, shrunk him, humiliated him, cucked him and outed his most secret and shameful of fetishes. Marcus and Sarah fucked several times that day, each time he’d be placed somewhere else on Sarah’s body, between her tits where their movements would sooner or later dislodge him and send him falling onto Marcus’s cock sliding in and out of her fucking cunt. It was a miracle nothing had been broken. Then another time he’d be sandwiched between Sarah’s ass cheeks as rode Marcus, her cheeks slamming together with each penetration, giving him a glimpse of freedom before they slammed back shut on him, forcing his limbs into awkward positions until they finally came. The worst was when she slid him inside her pussy, only his head was let to be outside of her, the air stunk of her and Marcus’s musk, it was hard to breathe, and then the giant would start fucking Sarah’s ass, Matthew had nearly shot out of Sarah’s pussy with each thrust only to be pulled back in by the muscles of her vagina. And between every fuck session Matthew was made to worship one of the giants, he was made to lick Sarah’s feet, eat the gunk under her toenails, clean her ass with his mouth of cum, kiss every inch of her pussy, and even clean Marcus’s cock – Sarah had even told him not to waste a single drop of cum or sweat or he’d be spending the night in her asshole and the next day in Marcus’s gym shoes.

That was only the first day.

Each day things got worse. Sarah got crueller and crueller and Marcus got hornier and hornier. They loved cucking him but it wasn’t their favourite pass time, Marcus loved watching Matthew worship Sarah, especially her feet, extra especially if she’d just given the giant a footjob and they were still sticky with his seed. But Sarah, with each day she seemed to find new ways to punish her cheating ex, so far his nicest punishment was being stitched into the back of one of her thongs which she wore to the gym. It was a good day…a lucky day when she just went for humiliation rather than pure agony.

Matthew was currently on his hands and knees in Sarah’s living room, licking her pink toenails, the varnish taste burned his mouth but it was infinitely preferable to when she made him clean her feet after she got home from work or the gym. His feet were now numb from Sarah’s most recent punishment for him. She had put him in a frying pan with a cube of butter. She’d made him dance for her own enjoyment, she even fried an egg next to him – he still had blisters from the spitting fat – she’d eaten it as she watched him, and while it was cooking she’d made sure to knock him over with the greasy spatula more than once. By the time she’d rescued him, his feet had been completely flayed, and his soles were left stuck to the base of the pain – she still hadn’t washed it and had taken great pleasure in showing it to Marcus. He couldn’t feel anything on the bottoms of his feet now unless he tried to stand and then it was like he was back in that pan all over again.

Sarah loved the fact he had to crawl everywhere now. Like the bug he is was how she’d put it.

“They’re here,” Marcus’s voice boomed from the front door, soon followed by the sound of it slamming shut.

Sarah looked up from her magazine and sat forward, accidentally kicking Matthew and sending the little man rolling several inches from her foot. She didn’t even look down. Marcus stepped into the room with a large box in his arms.

Matthew rolled onto his front and began to crawl towards the sofa. He didn’t want to be in view when that box was opened.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Marcus asked.

Matthew flinched when the giant walked across the room, his colossal black-socked foot slamming down a couple inches from where he was crawling. He tried to hasten his pace.

“Definitely! It’s perfect timing too, Mary called earlier, she wants me to babysit the girls tonight.”

“We won’t be able to play with him anymore.”

“I could always shrink you,” Sarah teased, standing up and crossing the remaining space between them – the sound of her footsteps making Matthew move with even more urgency, his little knees burning against the carpet – Sarah rose onto her tippy toes and kissed her man.

“Mmm maybe but I think I’d prefer to survive and be your foot slave, rather than be put somewhere for your customers to step on, or sneak into one of their burgers,” Marcus said, returning the kiss, his tongue poking Sarah’s bottom lip before they parted.
“We could always shrink that co-worker you hate?” he offered after a moment.

“Ooh yeah, we should…I wonder if she’d be shrunk to the size of her clit then?” Sarah mused.

“We can ask after we’re done with your ex.”

Sarah finally looked down. Matthew wasn’t where she’d left him, at the foot of her chair – not realising she had kicked the little man. She found him quickly though, he wasn’t even nearly at the sofa and there were small specks of red on the carpet from the open grazes on his knees. Normally Sarah would punish him but given what they were about to do, what would be the point.

Sarah bent down and plucked the bug from the floor, his puny waist between her thumb and middle finger.

Nausea fills his little body as Sarah carries him to the kitchen, the world blurring around him with her inhuman speed. He still wasn’t used to the disorientation caused when the giants decided to carry him, but his stomach had by now adapted not to empty its precious contents of grime, pubic hairs and the occasional crumb.

Marcus set about preparing the tools and ingredients they were going to need, Matthew was placed under a pint glass on the table. Even at 6 inches and on all fours, he was sure he’d be able to topple the glass but then what? He couldn’t get off the table, he couldn’t out crawl the giants, he couldn’t fight them off. All that would happen is he’d be made to suffer even more.

Sarah stretched cling film over the centre of the table and then placed a single piece of kitchen roll on top of it.

When the ingredients were ready, Sarah freed Matthew from the upturned glass and placed him on the paper towel, and using the index and middle finger of either hand, she held his tiny wrists and ankles in place. Matthew’s heart was hammering in his chest but he could do nothing but lay there and mutter please no, please no, please no again and again. The words had almost lost meaning by now.

Matthew flinched when he felt something cold and sharp touch his back, just below where his neck joined his back. He didn’t even breathe. The giant medical student made the crucial incision, there was a brief jolt of pain and discomfort and then there was nothing. Matthew had lost all feeling in his body.

They’d actually done it.

He was paralysed.

He saw Sarah move her fingers away and Marcus turned him over. He was wearing rubber gloves that reminded Matthew of ones worn by doctors in a hospital.

Marcus brushed Matthew’s penis delicately with his index finger, lifting it. It was so small he dropped it the first couple of times before he managed to balance it up. With his free hand, he took the scalpel and severed the small sack beneath the prick. Immediately blood gushed from the wound and spread over the paper towel, soaking into the material. With uncanny ease and calmness, Marcus picked up a lit red candle from outside of the tiny subject’s vision and pressed the flame to the wound until the blood stopped, ignoring the hiss of liquid against the heated surface and flame, small wisps of smoke rising into the air. When the candle was pulled away the wound was cauterised, it looked angry and disfigured but it was no longer bleeding.

Sarah watched them hungrily and she made sure to stand in Matthew’s range of view, mockingly kissing the air as she looked at him when Marcus lifted the tiny prick again before she focused her full attention on the operation, Marcus pressed the tip of the scalpel to the base of the appendage and with a steady hand, slide it off. Again blood began to gush, even squirting from the new hole, and again Marcus picked up the candle and used it to close the wound.

“Guess you’re not a boy anymore buggy,” Sarah laughed.

Matthew wanted to cry. He wanted to scream. He wanted to struggle. He wanted to run. He wanted to go home. But all he could do was lie there staring up at the ceiling and the two giants that shifted into his view on their whims as they mutilated his tiny body.

‘Why couldn’t they just kill me…’

Marcus glazed the front of Matthew’s body in wax, anywhere hair could be found, only sparing his eyes and lips, smoothening it out with the flat side of the scalpel. If Matthew could move he’d have flinched when he saw the curve of the surgical blade enter his field of view. When Marcus was happy with his work, he placed a large piece of wax paper on the little man and smoothed it out with his hand, even tucking the top edge around the curve of his head until all of his hair was covered.

“Hold him in place.”

“You mean her,” Sarah laughed, applying pressure to Matthew’s wrists and ankles again.

With a harsh tug, Marcus pulled the wax paper from Matthew, taking with it all the hair on the front side of his body and his entire head. It had worked almost perfectly, the only hiccup had seemed to be the fact the paper had also taken Matthew’s nipples with it, just as before Marcus cauterised the wounds with the candle’s flame before flipping Matthew onto his front and repeating the process.

“The next part’s tricky,” Marcus said, his tone remaining calm and professional despite the truth of the operation he was performing.

Marcus picked up a tube of super glue and a pair of tweezers. He layered the inside of Matthew’s lips with the glue before pinching them shut with the tweezers and applying another glob. He dropped the glue on the table and carefully picked up the scalpel, being careful not to slacken his grip on Matthew’s lips, he smoothed the glob of glue out. Almost like a sculptor, he cautiously shaped the glue to Matthew’s lips until there was no distortion to the shape.

When Marcus let go with the tweezers the glue held. It wouldn’t be perfect until 24hrs passed but it was enough to hold the lips in place – it helped that Matthew couldn’t move them anymore. Next was the really tricky part, Marcus dripped a small drop of glue at the base of both of Matthew’s eyes and with the scalpel and the tweezers, holding his breath, guided his eyelids down and held them in place and Matthew was blind.

He was really starting to sweat now.

“Okay, next is the plastic…” Marcus said, mostly to himself, wiping his brow with the back of his arm. He picked up a pair of tongs and pinched Matthew’s ankle and lifted him into the air, he dangled limply reminding the aspiring physician of an actual doll.

Marcus carried Matthew towards the hob where a large pot sat bubbling, filled with liquidized plastic. He needed to time this right so he didn’t inadvertently kill the little man, taking a steadying breath he lowered the paralysed man into the pot, not stopping until the top of the tongs vanished with him, and then he slowly pulled him back out, he needed to control his pace.

The humanoid glob of plastic dribbled over the pot, steam gushing off the small object like an angry geyser. Quickly Marcus carried it back over the table and laid it on the bloody paper towel before using his trusty scalpel to poke two holes into the object's nostrils, granting Matthew the oxygen he needed. He wouldn’t be able to check if he was still breathing until the plastic cooled.

Using the flat side of the scalpel, Marcus again began smoothing Matthew out, sculpting the tar-like plastic and using the back of a teaspoon to scoop out the unwanted fillings – like the hot wings forming under its arms and between the legs. Once that was done Marcus broke off to have a drink while the plastic cooled.

“I can’t believe we’re actually doing this,” Sarah giggled, eager to see the little cheater finally get what he deserved and the fact she’d be close to granting one of his secret fantasies made it all the more perfect.

“It’ll be done soon, have you picked out the clothes ready?”

“Yep, after all, we can’t be giving the girls a naked doll, even if it’s no longer anatomically correct – then again I don’t think it ever was,” Sarah laughed, her shoulder shivering with mirth, she was getting so giddy.

When the plastic cooled Marcus picked up a piece of sandpaper and began smoothing Matthew out, removing every imperfect he’d failed to remove with the scalpel. It took twenty minutes before the body was smooth, then Marcus curled the paper into a cone and used the abrasive side to reform the dip for Matthew’s buried eyes, around his lips and refined the shape of his nose.

It was starting to look like an actual doll, or at least the base of one.

Next was the paint. With a very fine brush, Marcus covered Matthew’s body in a fair light-tanned coating of paint – being very careful not to refill the dips reserved for the new doll’s fingernails. Marcus was a perfectionist and he wouldn’t allow for sloppy work, not when he’d come this far.

“Have you picked the hair?” Marcus asked when he was sure the head was dry and was answered by Sarah placing a dark brown curly wig in his hand.

Marcus squirted a layer of super glue over Matthew’s head and pressed the base of the wig firmly in place. Holding it until he was able to let go without it immediately sliding off.

Next was the eyes, it was delicate work but when compared to other parts of the transformation, it was relatively simple. With another very fine-tipped brush, he painted Matthew’s eyelids white, then gave him dark blue irises and tiny pupils, even adding a small circle of white he’d seen in a lot of anime designs.

“That’s all I can do, you want to put the make-up on?” Marcus asked, turning his attention to Sarah, peeling off his gloves and tossing them into the trash.

“Yep, also she just got back to me! She’s working on a spell now to restore his ability to feel without giving him back the ability to move.”

“You’re so cruel,” Marcus said, lust slipping into his tone as he leaned in and kissed her on the lips again.

Sarah then went to work dolling up Matthew, using some of Marcus’s model paints. She gave her deep red lips, dark purple eye shadow at the top of her eyes, a little pink blush for her cheeks, and finished her off with some light pink nails. She leaned back to appraise her work and grinned.

“You know Matthew you make a very pretty doll…though I don’t think the name Matthew suits you anymore, far too manly for such a pretty dolly…ooh I know, Melissa!” Sarah laughed, turning she picked up the outfit she’d selected for the doll.

It was a pricy dark purple Lolita-style dress, with a lot of frills and bows stitched into them and white puffy sleeves. It took a little finagling and she nearly snapped the doll’s arm but she managed to get her into the dress. Next were some tiny purple slippers, they wouldn’t stay on unless the girls were careful with her but who cares, dolls lose clothes all the time after all.

“It’s a shame you can’t see yourself, Melissa, you look so cuuuute,” Sarah laughed, placing extra emphasis on the doll’s new name as she clipped a tiny purple bow into her wig.

Matthew wanted to scream. He didn’t even know he was being held by his giant ex. Everything was dark. He couldn’t move. He couldn’t feet. Only listen. He knew they’d done stuff to his body but he couldn’t see or feel what.

‘You’re a fucking bitch Sarah!’ he mentally screamed into the void.

A distant buzzing echoed, like a vibrating phone on a wooden surface. It was followed by the familiar click of someone opening a notification.

“Looks like you’re going to get what you wanted Melissa, that was your mom, she says she’ll be ready at six, I’m going to babysit Susan and Amy, you’re going home.”

A fresh wave of hope and dread washed over Matthew. He was going home. But would Susan and Amy recognize him? He was tiny and he couldn’t move and fuck knows what that bitch and that bastard had done to him.

‘Please recognise me, please help me,’ Matthew prayed.

Sarah knocked on the door. She was standing outside her ex’s parent’s house, it was getting dark and the air felt cool against her legs and exposed arms. She’d opted for a black skirt and dark blue t-shirt, and she’d also tied her blonde hair back into a ponytail so that she looked a little more presentable as her mother sometimes put it.

When she heard the sound of movement on the other side of the door Sarah shifted in place, readjusting the black knapsack that hung off her right shoulder. The door opened and Sarah smiled as Mary stepped into view, the brown-haired woman was wearing a light blue denim jacket over a formfitting black dress with matching open-toed heels and dark nylons.

“Hello, the girls are in the living room, they were so excited when I told them you were coming,” Mary greeted, ruby red lips lifting into a smile and showing off her pearlescent teeth, “thanks again for doing this,” she added as she stepped aside, letting Sarah into the house.

“Oh, it’s no trouble at all, your girls are always little angels,” Sarah said, smiling and again readjusting her bag as it slipped an inch off her shoulder – the fact Matthew was probably getting thrown around inside made her nip the inside of her lip to suppress a laugh.

“You have both our numbers, right?” Sarah nodded, “you know where everything is, just help yourself, we’ll be back about ten or eleven but if you need anything don’t hesitate to-“

“Don’t worry, we’ll all be fine,” Sarah interrupted, pushing open the door to the living room, “won’t we girls?” immediately two projectiles ran into her legs and two sets of little arms wrapped around in an affectionate hug as the girls chorused ‘Sarah’ together.

“Taxi’s here,” a familiar masculine voice called.

“Oh, we better go, thanks again Sarah, you two be good for Sarah now,” Mary said, bending down and giving each of her daughters an affectionate kiss on the cheek – leaving a faint imprint from her lipstick, before they both head out the door and towards the taxi. She’d certainly timed it close.

“Have fun! And don’t worry everything is going to be fine,” Sarah called after them, watching them get into the taxi and returning another wave from Mary before she closed the door and locked it.

“Can we do your make-up?” Amy suddenly asked, jumping in place. She was the younger of the two at eight years old, she had brown hair and wore a navy-blue dress with a pink floral pattern.

Sarah smiled at the excitable girl.

“Sorry Amy, but I’ve already done my makeup, if I knew you wanted to I’d have waited, maybe next time, but I’ll tell you what, I have a surprise for you two,” Sarah said, her tone rising in tone to an almost singsong as she did her best to entice excitement in the two girls. She slid the knapsack off her shoulder, letting it drop rather roughly on the floor, her lips twitching with amusement.

The two girls leaned over, trying to look into the knapsack before Sarah had even started actually unzipping it, this made her laugh, she loved how adorable Matthew’s sisters were. Sarah reached into the bag and quickly found Melissa and gave her a sneaky extra squeeze before lifting him out of the bag.

Immediately both girls’ eyes went wide and their mouths opened, their expressions a mixture of surprise and excitement.

Sarah handed Melissa over, and immediately the girls squealed.

“She’s so pretty!” Amy said, stroking the doll’s hair.

“What’s she called?” Susan asked, like her little sister she had brown hair, and the ten year old wore a pink t-shirt with a picture of Elsa and Anna from Frozen on it, with bright light blue pants.

“Her name’s Melissa, now what do we say?” Sarah prompted.

“Thank you!” the two girls cheered out of time, jumping at Sarah and giving her another hug.

“Can we have a tea party?!” Amy suddenly asked.

“I don’t see why not as long as you clean up before bed,” Sarah said.

The girls ran off and started getting everything they needed, Amy was still holding Melissa and the way the doll’s limp limbs flailed in the air made Sarah start to laugh – thankfully the girls just assumed she was laughing with them.

Matthew was ripped from his shocked revere as he was suddenly struck by hurricane-strength winds, what he assumed to be Susan or Amy’s hand was squeezing his gut so hard that his breath was been forced out of his nose. It was so surreal to know he was in one of his little sister’s hands, girls who’d always been so small barely came up to his thigh, and now he was in their hand, effortlessly swinging as they ran. His stomach lurched as the combination of the disorientation and the pressure tried to make him regurgitate the gunk he’d been forced to eat from Sarah’s toes.

‘They didn’t recognise me…’ the little hope he had was completely gone. Susan and Amy had been his last hope, unless his mother took a very close look at their new doll and somehow noticed a resemblance to her son, as well as working out the possibility he’d been shrunk!

There was still a string of white noise whistling in his ear from the young giantesses squealing when they got him.

His train of thought shattered as his head was suddenly slammed into something firm and somehow both soft and hard. Pain radiated over his temple, it felt like his eyes were spinning in their sockets and his stomach tensed threatening to empty its contents.

Amy had stopped running and had accidentally caught Melissa’s head on her side. She barely even felt it and only noticed it due to the tiny amount of pressure.

The sound of giant plastic plates, cups and utensils clanging against a hard surface echoed around him, pulling him back from the riptide of his tiny mind and threatening to pull him into unconsciousness. Would they even notice if he died? He’s just a doll to them.

‘Please God please let them realize it’s me! I don’t want to die!’

“I think her hair needs brushing before the party,” Susan’s giant voice said.

Matthew’s tiny heart began to rush. He felt the grip around his waist grow tighter and pain suddenly burned through his body, blinding his mind. Before the flash of agony could fade he felt something pull on his head. HARD. It felt like someone was trying to rip the skin off his head.

Tears made his eyelids bulge but there was no give and his eyes started to burn with the salty liquid.

Unaware of her big brother’s pain, Susan was brushing Melissa’s hair, doing her best to make it neater, innocently yanking on the fibres superglued to her head.

‘Ow! Ow! Ow! Please Stop!! Ow! Ah Ah! You’re gonna rip my head off!’ Matthew mentally screamed; his back cracked as it was forced to lean back as Susan brushed his wig.

“Time for the party!” Amy’s excited voice screamed around him.

The tugging on his head stopped and before Matthew could thank whatever god had finally decided to show him mercy when he felt his rear slam onto a hard surface. Fresh agony shot up his spine, it felt like his coccyx had just cracked. Tears fought for freedom but they had nowhere to go, the pressure behind his sealed eyelids growing worse with every second that passed.

“Would you like some tea, Melissa?” he heard Susan ask then something hard bashed into his face, hitting his lip and nose. He felt the dip of the object’s ridge. It was a plastic cup! It felt like he’d just been punched in the face! He was even waiting for blood to start trickling from his nose at any second but it just didn’t happen.

‘Did Sarah do something so I wouldn’t bleed?’ Matthew thought, wondering if it was a way to make sure his sisters would never know it was him, no matter how rough they were.

“It tastes delicious, you’ll have to give me the recipe,” Amy said in the voice she used whenever she was pretending to be one of her toys talking.

“Oh thank you, but it’s my secret recipe,” Susan said and Matthew was hit with the cup again, his balance shifted.

‘Oh no’

He fell back, and the base of his back hit the sanded edge of the table, he felt the bruise forming but didn’t stop falling as he slid off the table and fell what felt like 20 or even 30ft before his head slammed into the carpeted floor. He definitely heard and felt! Something crack that time. His mouth filled with the taste of blood and he felt unconsciousness try to claim him. Try being the operative word as his awareness was suddenly pulled back to the waking world and he was forced to endure the agony.

“Oops,” he heard Sarah or maybe it was Amy, say above him. It was hard to think.

The ground lightly vibrated beneath him and he heard the muffled sound of footsteps on the carpet.

“Who wants hot chocolate?” Sarah sung.

“Me! Me! Me!”

“Me! Me! Me!”

The ground shook as the girls jumped in place. The pain banging in Matthew’s head was getting worse.

Crack

Matthew tried to scream but his body refused to move as he felt something very hard and very heavy crash onto his arm.

The sound of two cups being placed on the table was a distant echo.

“Thank you,” Susan said.

“Thank you,” Amy added a second after with a tone revealing she’d momentarily forgotten manners were a thing.

The pressure left Matthew as Sarah stepped off him with a false comment of ‘oops’ and again Matthew was flying through the air when gravity suddenly reclaimed him and his back slammed onto the table and the air was knocked out of him. He couldn’t breathe. His arm was unnaturally stiff and slightly elevated and there was no doubt it was broken. He wasn’t going to last the hour at the rate the girls were going.

“You need to be careful not to break Melissa,” Sarah said, though Matthew could tell she wasn’t the least bit disappointed in what the girls had done. The coppery taste in his mouth was getting more noticeable.

“Sorry Sarah,” Susan or was it Amy? Said.

Suddenly something thick and very hot! Splashed onto his unbroken arm. The thick liquid began to sear his flesh, drooling down either side of his arm on a thin line. His body screamed at him to wipe it off but he couldn’t move.

‘Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!’

“Sarah, you spilt hot chocolate on her,” Amy, yes definitely Amy, said.

“Oops, sorry, tell you what, I won’t tell you dropped her if you don’t tell I spilt hot chocolate on her,” Sarah said, stage whispering the last part conspiratorially.

Matthew’s arm was still burning.

“Ok,” Amy stage whispered back.

Someone’s giant thumb then slid over Matthew’s arm, banishing the burning liquid but still his arm prickled and stung from the intense heat it had been subjected to. His eyes were starting to get warm now, something warm mixing with the pooling tears and the stinging become more like a burning sensation, it was like his eyes were being pushed back into his skull.

‘Please…someone…help me’ Matthew mentally wept.

He was beaten, battered and bruised by the time Susan and Amy were sent off to bed. Matthew’s mouth was filled with blood but his cheeks refused to bulge. His arm while broken still moved perfectly for his little sisters, he’d wanted to scream so much when they tried to make him hold onto a cup. The pain in his eyes had lessened and that scared him, he was certain something bad had happened cos it still hurt like hell but it was more like a wound than an ongoing torture and the pressure behind his eyelids was hot now, and the liquid reminded him more of blood than tears. Each breath felt like a struggling gargle but no sound came of it, as if his lungs were filling with phantom blood. And he’d lost one of his shoes, and with each minute it seemed to get increasingly annoying that he was only wearing one shoe even with the rest of the pain inflicted on his body.

He had no idea what Sarah had, had this woman do to him, he never heard her name, it was always her when she or Marcus spoke about her and the one time, he’d actually asked Sarah had flicked him with her toe, knocking him onto his ass before kicking him across the room.

Matthew heard the distant clicking of someone unlocking the door. His heart lifted a little with hope even though logically he doubted she’d recognise him.

“Hello,” Mary’s voice called and Matthew heard the living room door open.

‘Please recognise me!’

“Have a good time?” Sarah asked.

“Oh, it was lovely, thank you,” Mary said and there was the crinkling sound of money exchanging hands.

Matthew hated the fact Sarah was actually getting paid for everything she’d put him through.

“How were the girls? I hope they behaved,” Mary asked.

“Oh, they were little angels, we had a little tea party,” Sarah said.

“I see,” Mary laughed, they mustn’t have cleaned up after them.

He heard her walking into the room, her footsteps were different to Sarah’s, heavier and seemed to carry an unspoken authority.

‘How messed up is it I recognise her footsteps…please notice me, mom,’

“What’s this?” Mary asked and Matthew’s heart soared as he felt her soft fingers curling around his waist and lifting him into the air. He didn’t even care that the wind from the ascension was whipping his body and bringing all of his external invisible injuries into stark realization.

“Oh that’s Melissa, I got her the other day and thought the girls would like her,” Sarah said.

‘What? No! Mom! It’s me! It’s Matthew! Please help me!’

“Oh that was nice of you but you shouldn’t have gone to the trouble, how much was she?” Amy asked.

‘No! No! Mom! It’s me!’

“Oh, don’t worry about it, I found her in a charity shop, gave her a bit of a clean and she came out well,” Sarah said, he could hear that fucking smile on her face.

“Aww thank you, you’re such a sweetheart,” Mary preened.

‘No! Mom! She’s lying!’

“It was no trouble,” Sarah said.

‘You fucking slut! You can’t do this! Tell her it’s me!’

“Anyway, I better get going, I have work tomorrow, see you next Saturday?”

“Oh yes, am sure the girls can’t wait for you to babysit again, thank you again, you’re so wonderful with them.”

“See you next week,” Sarah’s voice was distant now, and Matthew heard the door shut.

She had really just left him there.

“Right better get cleaned up,” Mary said to herself and Matthew heard the sound of the toy chest opening.

‘Oh no’

Suddenly he was falling again.

Thunk

Fresh pain washed over him as he smacked atop something hard, it felt like a bunch of jenga pieces, his limbs flailing over multiple ridges.

Thunk

Thunk

Clatter

The sound of plastic cutlery, cups and saucers clattering into the toy chest sounded around him and fresh fear squeezed Matthew’s heart and he prayed he would be lucky enough not to be hit by the meteor shower of toys.

THUNK

Pain. His face burned as he felt the blunt plastic smash into his face. It was like slamming your face into a wall.

Thunk

Clatter

Ting

Thunk

More toys continued to fall and by the time the lid slammed shut, Matthew was buried under a small mountain of toys, the pressure adding to the pain as his body refused to flatten beneath the weight despite the fact it felt like he would be crushed any second.

He hated to think it but now…death would actually be mercy.

Susan and Amy were not careful with their toys.

‘I just hope I die in here and not when they’re playing with me…’ Matthew prayed, he hated the thought of his little sisters unknowingly playing with his corpse, and even more the idea of them unknowingly killing him.

‘I fucking hate you, Sarah.’

 

Chapter End Notes:

Apologies for the delay but work was heavy yesterday.

For those interested I have published a giantess erotica story on Amazon - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lydia-Kelly-Shrink-Archne-Web-ebook/dp/B0BXF6GSQN/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=archne+web&qid=1680015123&sr=8-1

https://patreon.com/user?u=89450025&utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=creatorshare_creator&utm_content=join_link