[Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Once at the top of the world, now Ashta Sol finds herself on one of the microbial planets she once commanded. Under new management, but with the same problems.


Rated: PG
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Butt, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Sci-Fi, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FF/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Tales From the U.A.P.
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 16632 Read: 7471
Published: March 27 2023 Updated: April 01 2023

1. A Fateful Encounter by Asterisk [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (3666 words)

An FYI to anyone reading this, this story is a sequel to my previous story Cutting Costs - linked here: https://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12837 . That story isn't required for this one, but it might help offer context for the characters and wider world.

All that said, I hope you enjoy! Feedback to the last one was so overwhelming I couldn't help but make another. This first chapter is all set up, but expect two more throughout the week with lots more sizey content.



2. New Life. Old Problems by Asterisk [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6119 words)

And here we go, Chapter Two out of Three! Definitely the stretch of the story I had the most fun with, and hopefully it will be just as fun to read, Enjoy!




3. A Beautiful Friendship by Asterisk [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (6847 words)

And with this we have reached the end. I hope everyone has enjoyed this little sci-fi romp. Take care and thank you for reading!