- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Thanks to ReiHinoAi for the concept/inspiration!

Citizens shrieked and held onto each other as gelatinous pink enveloped them. Lanes of traffic floated amid the slimegirl's viscous body, disgusting organic noises mixing with jammed engines and skidding tires. The bestial, immense creature held her globby hands to her rosy cheeks, resting back on buildings and spreading herself out.

Bubzebelle, this massive monstergirl, invaded the city with her mere presence. Everything she touched was impossibly stuck, absorbed into her. A sickeningly sweet residue remained on the structures she brushed up against. Every lazy, lumbering motion got more of the populace stuck in her expanding web of influence, joining with her body.

Only a few giant steps away, a multicoloured tail rattled and swayed across rooftops. People scurried from the looming naga maw, as she dexterously wound around sharp curves and filled streets with her soft lower body. Skyscrapers where people thought they were safe collapsed as she coiled around hem, her vice grip sending the contents bursting out like toothpaste from a tube.

Glimmii was having the time of her life, the serpentine behemoth delivering mouthful after mouthful of shrieking treat into her lengthy body for digestion. Rubble sprinkled her body, which glittered with all the colours of the rainbow. Snaking her way across the maze of modern construction, she made a game of chasing the fastest ones before chomping on them, or seeing how many she could catch in one bite of her fanged maw.

Of course, people tried to escape from the harbors and beaches... But one by one, famished whirlpools slurped them beneath the waves. By the time swimmers caught sight of the colossal mermaid leaping majestically from the waters, it was already too late to escape. Her red tail kicked them up in a tidal wave, and she caught them within a gulp.

Swift enjoyed this kind of prey. Paddling desperately to get out of the liquid in her mouth... didn't they know they were doomed the second they ended in her ruby lips? Her forked tongue rocked the boats ensnared between her teeth, before making them shipwrecks in her scaly depths. The giant sea-maiden dove back in, serenely paddling forward with scarlet fins as she looked out for her next catch.

Even the skies weren't safe. Helicopters, passenger planes, fighter jets, hot air balloons, they found themselves snapped in sharp talons. A harpy's golden wings blew them away from their destination, and into her hold. They found the shells of their craft "pecked" away until they were exposed to the open air; and tossed into an awaiting mouth, wriggling like worms.

Piit held her soft, marshmallowy cheeks in glee with her next swallow. Her aerial dominance allowed her to swoop over unsuspecting people, and make them part of her sustenance. Everything shuddered in her incoming shadow, people clawing at the earth as if to burrow away. She puffed her full, bright-yellow chest up in pride with each swallow; before returning to her chase of flying machines.

Consistent quakes from powerful hops and skips shook the streets, the cracks alone swallowing fleeing masses. The powerful, dark legs knocked over the tallest towers, cutting off escape routes; at which point, they could only huddle together and wait for the inevitable. Wait for those huge, glistening brown eyes and those buck teeth to consume them.

Cocoa nibbled away, brushing her long rabbit ears. Every sway of her tremendous cottony tail led to more of the urban sprawl falling apart from her wide hips and thighs. The demolition formed bowls for her screaming snacks. They fell one by one, each dreading the next little bite; every nibble making the streets quieter, and the bunnygirl's gurgling stomach louder. She patted it, resting for a moment to enjoy her position, on top of the world...

BOOM.

Cocoa's eyes snapped open, the unbelievable shaking around her jolting in her very being.

KATHWOOOOOOM.

Piit's flight path shifted from harsh turbulence as a shadow overtook the landscape.

GRUUUUURGGGGGLLLLEEEEeeee,

The deep, bassy noises made the tides shake furiously, enough to sweep Swift off her fins.

Ba-DOOOOOOOMMMPH.

The steps got closer. Louder. Glimii curled up tight, hugging herself in growing, indescribable terror.

*Moan...*

Bubzebelle practically lost her form, making herself as small as possible before the incoming, existential menace.

"Hungry..."

They could barely make out the scope of the devastatingly huge Human who had arrived. Her stomach let out ferocious bellows, as she surveyed the land.

"I can pig out a little..."

After patting her pained belly to soothe it, The Human's hand descended. Anything in Her sight was doomed.

"Yum... chocolate rabbit."

She plucked Cocoa up by her brown bunny ears. This rabbit-girl giantess used the same mighty legs that had dominated the landscape to kick and wag chaotically. She sweated chocolate drops, unable to watch as the human opened her deep, salivating mouth. Her screams melted away inside the sea of spittle, ears disappearing with a single swallow.

The other monstergirls scattered, leaving their tiny meals behind. They had to avoid this fate.

"I love Peeps! Marshmallows, ahhhn..."

The great hand snatched Piit up mid-flight. She flapped desperately, trying to leave the damp prison; but the famished sighs of the starving goddess alone were enough to pull her back towards the sky-dominating lips. Eventually, all hope was lost as her teeth closed in, internal juices weighing down the yellow bird's soft wings.

"Thirsty, thirsty..."

A long, hard sip of the water pulled Swift out. No matter how hard she paddled, she couldn't fight the current. It all ended flushed down the wet gullet. The red mermaid flopped like a landed trout amid the taste buds, which sucked out the dampness from the red scales before gulping.

"Oh there was a Swedish Fish in there? Tastyyyy."

This Human's seemingly endless hunger had already halved the monstergirl's numbers.

As Glimmi's rainbow tail felt the pinch on the other side, she fought back. She held tight to buildings, holding them to her bare chest, as she felt herself lifted up into the terrifying sies above. It collapsed in her arms, and she was soon flung up to dizzying heights. Her head and stomach spun in circles, as she was dangled upside-down over monolithic lips. They spoke to her...

"Down the hatch, gummy worm."

A single plunge, and Glimmi's sour sugar slipped in a one-way path down the humanoid esophagus.

"Well, that's probably enough candy."

At this point, Bubzebelle simply collapsed. The slimy girl could no longer hold herself together after the display of anguish. It would be impossible to go on without the other monstergirls at her side.

But as those thoughts raced through her head, the shadow swayed over her.

"Hold on. That would be fine..."

All their gluttonous crimes against the little cities were being paid back by a divine force... and she no longer could put in the energy to fight. Her pink, goopy body naturally stuck to the tremendous forefinger and thumb. Each experimental flex stretched her outwards, and squeezed her in. The mouth before her spoke at last, delivering her fate as it reverberated through her elongated form:

"Bubble gum isn't that bad..."

"...and it's yummy."

One flick of the wrist, and Bubzebelle, the bubble gum girl, slipped into the pearly whites; imprisoned in the piercing chomp of molars from top and bottom.



It had taken an eternity of chewing, mashing, inflating, popping, and chomping - before an errant muscle swallowed the bubble gum down. It was most likely an accident. Like everything else, a cosmic accident that cursed them. She moved in sluggish, undulating pulses down The Human's esophagus, gummy arms clinging to the walls; hating every second, but unable to escape her fear of the acids below.

And her fear of what had become of the other candy monstergirls...

*PLOP*

The ground she landed on was soft. Warm, even. There was no stinging sensation. It felt damp and springy as a water bed. Slowly regaining her constitution, in a vaguely humanoid form, Bubzebelle took the chance to see her surroundings...

...And found vast riches. Squirming people around her. Even smaller snacks lying around, undigested. Apparently, The Human's belly lacked the strength to break them down. As well...

...It hasn't broken down any of her companions; who were already gorging themselves on the stomach's contents. Swift, Cocoa, Piit, Glimii, all of them waving to her and continuing to swallow tiny people as if nothing had changed.

With a tired grin, the bubblegum slimegirl embraced her new, gurgling surroundings, arms reaching out for the next thing to consume.