- Text Size +

Riley yawned and smacked her lips. She wiped the sleep from her eyes and rolled over to her left. Her right hand reached over her body and grabbed her phone from a bedside table. Her long thumb swiped the screen as her eyes stared blankly. Hundreds of notifications from dozens of apps littered the screen. The usual notes from people telling how amazing and gorgeous she was or how smart she was. The occasional hater saying she should be ashamed of herself – only to be doxed by her followers. Emails from companies offering her thousands to be seen using their product. All of it was just another day in the life of Riley Jones.

She smiled at an update posted by Amanda. Amanda and her parents had gone to Barcelona because her ‘dad was craving fresh seafood’. A Boomerang played on Riley’s phone.


Amanda’s feet wiggled back and forth in beach sand as two smaller women were tied to her soles, their heads poked between her toes. Riley recognized the living flip-flops as two bartenders accused of theft from The Ruf – Amanda had a strict no tolerance policy for any stealing from her and prosecuted harshly.


Riley relaxed for an hour on her California King sized bed overlooking the Pacific Ocean from Downtown San Diego. One of her many multi-million-dollar apartments scattered across the globe. This one was a gift from her grandmother back on her 18th birthday.


Riley rolled from bed and stood to stretch. Dressed only in a purple sports bra and matching boxer-briefs which hugged tightly to her toned things. She stood in front of the window and let the morning sun wash over and warm her. Her arms stretched above her head as her toes pushed her body upward. Her muscles flexed and popped as she groaned with satisfaction. A small smile on her lips. One benefit of being able to afford a full nutrition and health team was that she never truly felt tired or exhausted. She released her stretch and settled her soles back onto the carpeted floor.


She took a deep breath and then bent forward for a lower-back and hamstring stretch. Her hands easily reached past her toes and planted squarely on the ground. She peeked through her legs to a floor-to-ceiling mirror on the opposite wall. She looked at herself with her long hair dangling from her upside-down head. Her panties stretched across her toned butt; her eyes could make just out three tiny imprints pushing against the fabric. She curved herself back upwards and glanced at her tall body in the mirror. Her lean muscles were accentuated in the sunlight from the window as her abs presented themselves on her midriff.


Limber and awake from her morning stretch, Riley stepped out from her room into the larger space of the apartment. Much like most other things in Riley’s life. It was pure excess. It occupied 5 floors of the 30-story building. 20-foot ceilings rose above the main living area. Marble Columns and several superfluous pieces of art stood through the apartment – not that Riley knew or cared what they were.


Her stomach grumbled.


She returned to her room and grabbed her phone. Her fingers tapped on the screen.

“Brunch?” her message appeared in the Bamazon group chat.


“Ugh. In New York today a85;” the reply from Brittany popped-up.


“Yes! L’s?” Morgan’s reply followed.


Riley smiled, “Absolutely! See you in 30?” Riley typed back.


“In 30!” Morgan shot back.


Riley was excited she would get to see Morgan and catch-up. It had been almost 2 weeks since they both last saw each other; with Riley having gone to Sydney for a week and Morgan having travelled through the Rockies with her cousins.


Standing in one of the apartment’s 3 walk-in closets, Riley looked around her until the perfect dress caught her eye. An orange sundress with a low V-cut.


She then looked at herself in a full-length mirror. Riley lifted her armpit. A small blonde-haired girl was revealed; affixed to Riley’s stubble with some sort of adhesive. Riley paid the girl no attention and took a whiff.


“I think I’ll just shower when I get home. Nothing a little spray of deodorant can’t take care of for now.”


She slipped the dress over her body and smiled at how well it hugged her curves. Her breasts and ass were perfectly accentuated. Her clavicle was presented proudly as a necklace hung from her neck. A small well-tanned woman hung from the chain. Her long black hair draped her shoulders and down her body. She surely would have been a super-model in any other setting, but instead she lived only to be a piece in Riley’s jewelry collection.


Riley tied her hair into a ponytail and finished the outfit with a pair of orange strappy heels. Her metallic-blue painted toes popped nicely against the shoes’ colour. She flicked her hair and began her quick walk to meet Morgan.


Riley stepped out to the street and was greeted by the sight of Luxury storefronts lining the road. The sun shined high in the clear-blue sky while a steady sea-breeze kept the temperature a comfortable low 70s. A quick walk two blocks down the street and she arrived at L’s.


L was one of the many restaurants The Bamazons frequently visited and, consequently, caught Riley’s eye as an investment. She bought a 60% stake in the restaurant which, of course, allowed her to put her own twist on the business. Riley strode confidently in past the wait staff and management – all of which were visibly shaken by the unannounced arrival of L’s young owner. She walked out to the back do a balcony overlooking the pacific. Morgan was already seated at the usual table.


The two smiled and Morgan rose from her seat. She wore a yellow sundress and wide-brimmed straw-hat. A large pair of, black, Saint Laurent glasses covered her eyes.

“Oh my god. Who are you wearing?” Riley asked.


“Hm? Oh. Tyler, Elizabeth, Frank…” Morgan pointed to three people wrapped around her coral-painted toes. “…Jane and Kyle…” She shook her right wrist showing off her bracelet made of living people.


Riley laughed, “No silly! I meant your dress!”


Morgan stopped and then laughed at herself. “Oh how silly of me! Elie Saab.” Her bright red lips smiled to her friend.



“I love it.” Riley replied and then motioned for her friend to sit as she took her own seat.

As they sat, their waiter arrived. Riley smiled at him.


A young man around Morgan and Riley’s age. He wore a pair of thick glasses and was dressed in a pressed white shirt, black vest, black pants, and his shoes were shined to perfection. His thick brown hair was styled into a perfect quaff.


“Miss Jones. Miss Malady.” The man nodded to his guests and poured them water.


“Nick! Long-time no see. How’s L been treating you?” Riley asked as she took a sip of water.


“Wonderful Miss Jones…” He paused, “Thank you for giving me the opportunity.” He squeezed out.


Riley smirked as she sipped from her glass, “Why of course. Anything for a classmate down on his luck.”


She and him both knew, however, that it was all Riley’s doing that he was in his current position. The two had been classmates at their prestigious private school years prior. The difference was that he was there on an academic scholarship while her family easily paid her way. During their senior year Nick had beaten Riley for “Most Popular” and Valedictorian. In an act of jealousy, she had her father pull some strings to block him from all his dream schools which threw him into a spiral of despair.


A picture of him sleeping in his car circulated around social media which led Riley to finding him and offering him a job as a waiter at L. She did respect his self-worth and smarts, so she gave him a handsome base pay. But in the end, it was all about keeping him under her thumb and using him as another object in her portfolio to boost her own and impress her friends.


“…good boy…” Morgan teased Nick as he filled her glass. This caused him to blush.


“Anything else for now?” Nick stood with his hands behind his back.


“Two mimosas and we’ll call for you if we need anything else.” Riley raised her hand and waved Nick off.


He grimaced and then bowed as Riley had personally trained him to and then turned to tend to other guests.


“So what’s been new with you?” Morgan asked from across the table.


“Oh. Just making bank, like usual. You would not believe how much my investments are up this year. Remember that bar in Tahoe where the bouncer wouldn’t let us in and ‘didn’t care who we were’?” Riley asked.


“Oh, how could I forget…” Morgan replied.


The two girls paused as Nick returned with two large Mimosas and set them down.

“Good boy.” Morgan teased again which earned a snicker from Riley.

“What do you say?” Riley asked her employee.


“Thank you, miss.” Nick replied defeated.


Riley waved him off once again and returned to her story.


“Well. I had my team look into their finances and they weren’t doing so hot. So I made an offer and bought it out last year.” Riley smiled proudly.


“OH, HELL YEAH.” Morgan raised a glass in a toast, “Then what?”


“I had it bulldozed, and a spa built in its place. Much better use of the Lakeside property. I offered the current employees bonuses if they stayed, which most did…” Riley sipped her mimosa, “unfortunately for them, I was very stringent on their new roles…”

Morgan sat in anticipation.


“That bouncer isn’t so tough anymore at 7-inches tall….” Riley struggled not to smirk while Morgan burst into laughter.


“NO WAY!” Morgan took another sip.


“Should’ve seen the way he cowered when I was holding my freshly pedi’d toes over him!” Riley laughed.


Morgan laughed as well and then paused. She lifted her finger and pointed to Nick who was standing to the side, blushing, and looking and Riley’s feet.


“Yes?” Riley asked her employee.


Nick remained silent.


“Scared I’ll squish you? Don’t worry. You’re doing a good job keeping me happy now, but who knows. Piss me off enough and…” Riley raised her left foot and slammed it down. The sole smacked against the ground with a loud clap.


Nick jumped which caused Morgan and Riley to giggle. “Run along and fetch us another round.” Riley ordered as Nick scurried off.


Morgan and Riley spent the next two hours catching up, pounding Mimosas until they were well tipsy. Eventually, the two reached the end of their conversation…


“I better get going. Got a yoga class this evening. Should probably be sober for that.” Morgan rose from her seat just as Nick approached with yet another two mimosas. Riley sat back in her chair and compared the height of her friend and former classmate. Nick wasn’t short at 5ft 11in, but Morgan’s 6ft 3in frame easily towered over him. The heels emphasized the difference.


“See ya later, boy.” Morgan patted Nick on the hand and stumbled off.

Nick remained standing awkwardly by the table.


“Uh. What would you like me to do with these, Miss?” He asked.

“You’re going to need those…” Riley spoke forbiddingly.


15 minutes later, Riley was leaving the restaurant with Nick in tow. She informed his coworkers that he would be out the rest of the day and to not wait up.


“Uh. Riley. I don’t know what, but listen. I um.” Nick stumbled for words as the two mimosas which Riley had forced him to drink worked their way through his body. Riley, meanwhile, was nearly pulling his arm off dragging him back to her apartment.


In the lobby of Riley’s building, the Amazon pushed her prey into the elevator and quickly shut the door.


Nick stared up at his employer and former classmate as she smiled down at him. Though he always found her attractive, the fear she put in him outweighed those feelings. The way she treated everything like a prize to be won or victory to be had.


Riley pinned Nick’s body against the wall of the elevator and stared down into his eyes. His pupils were a light-brown with green rims.


“You always were cute, little guy.” Riley’s breath washed over him.

“Riley, please. I’m taller than average and, you’re squeezing the air out of me…” Nick struggled against the taller woman’s weight.


“Oh. So I make you breathless?” Riley drunkenly smiled.

Nick attempted to protest, but the elevator binged.


“This is our stop.” Riley stepped behind Nick and pushed him forcefully from the elevator as the doors opened.


Unable to get his footing, Nick flew forward and landed on the floor. His body sliding a few feet.


Riley stepped from the elevator. Her 2 inch heels making her 6ft 7in, she was an intimidating sight to the man who stared at her from below.


“Uhm. Riles…” Nick attempted to stand, but Riley quickly stood above him and placed a heel on his chest.


“That’s Miss Jones to you…” She admonished him in a sing-song voice.


The heavy foot on his chest, Nick remained with his back on the ground. “Um. Miss Jones. I think I should leave. You’re drunk and I’m not feeling so hot myself…”


Riley’s face changed as the realization hit her. “Yeah. What was I thinking…” She removed her foot from Nick’s chest and stepped aside.


Nick slowly stood up and brushed himself off.


“I’ll uh. Return to L’s and we’ll just pretend none of this happened.” He stepped toward the elevator.


“One quick thing.” Riley’s voice stopped him and he turned.

Riley smiled as Nick’s face contorted into horror.


Nick turned to see a gun in Riley’s right-hand. Before he could react or say any words, she pulled the trigger.


Riley watched as Nick’s body reacted to being hit by an invisible force. He grimaced in pain.

Nick struggled to scream as he realized what was occurring. His work uniform grew loose as his world perspective changed.


Riley stepped forward and towered her Nick standing in his loose clothes as he stared up to her.


“I don’t think you’re average height any longer, little guy….” She reached down and placed a thumb over Nick’s mouth as he screamed.


Nick was grabbed by Riley’s hand and lifted into the air. Her long fingers wrapped around his body like snakes.


“You’re much cuter at 12 inches.” She tussled his hair with her free hand.


He squirmed in her grasp, “Miss Jones. Please. I’m not sure what I did, but you don’t have to do this.”


Riley tightened her grip around her little victim to silence him, “You know what the best part about being obscenely rich is?” She didn’t allow him to answer, “I can do anything I want…”Her actions spoke louder than her words


Riley stood against the windows in her bedroom once again overlooking the pacific. Her arms above her head, she steadied herself as shivers racked her body. Her breasts pressed into the glass as muffled cries and screams emanated from her mid-section.


“Ohhh fuck…” She bit her bottom lip and stepped back.


Her toned body reflected at her in the night-time backdrop. Half a man’s torso hung from her pussy as Nick struggled to get free of his fleshy prison.


Nick screamed as he was crushed by the walls of Riley’s pussy. The past 5 hours nothing but pure torture as he was covered in her fluids and sweat.


Riley grabbed a foot and slowly pulled. Nick’s torso rubbing against her sensitive flesh resulted in more quivers.


“Goddamn.” She purred as she held Nick upside down before her.

“Better than sleeping in a car, I bet?” She teased.


“Miss Jones…” Nick croaked as he stared his gigantic captor. His eyes travelled up and down her body. Her bare feet pressed against the floor and her long, strong legs, upheld her torso which sculpted perfect and bore perky DD cups. He dirty-blonde hair was still tied into a ponytail as her crimson lipstick shined on her lips.


If this were any other woman in any other situation, he wouldn’t mind it, but knowing he was nothing but Riley’s plaything took any enjoyment out of it for Nick.


“How about I make you an offer…” Riley spoke to Nick still dangling upside down as she walked from the window and sat on her bed. She crossed her left leg over her right and leaned forward. “…I can return you back to your full height, even give you an inch or two if you’d like and send you back to work and you can continue wasting your life away at my restaurant as I will not allow you to work anywhere else…”


She let the words hang in the air.


“OR. You stay here in my penthouse as my personal little pet. No need to worry about rent or work, just be there for all my needs. Simple enough…” Riley smiled hungrily. “I’ve always found you quite cute, you know.”


“If this is your way of asking me out, you’re batshit crazy.” Nick spat.


Riley sighed. She rose from her bed and walked into her kitchen completely naked.

Nick felt self-concious as the large glass windows revealed all to the city below.


“Ah. That’s where I left you…” Riley reached down and grabbed her phone


“What are you doing?” Nick asked as Riley tapped away on her phone, but received no answer.


“HEEEEYYY!” A familiar voice soon echoed in the living room.


“Hey girl.” Riley smiled. “Got another potential employee for The Ruf. Didn’t know if you’d be interested?” Riley asked the voice on her phone.


“Oh my god. Always. Show me the goods.” The voice replied.


The phone was soon toward Nick to reveal the face of Amanda Morales.


“OOO. Little Nicky. He’d be good in the champagne lounge, I think…” Amanda replied.

Riley turned the phone back to her face. “Great. I’ll let you know what’s up when you come back. Enjoy Barcelona!”


The phone hung-up.


“So what’s it gonna be little guy?” Riley placed her other hand on her hips and raised an eyebrow

---------

“Ooooo Little Nicky, you missed some skin between my toes!”


“Certainly Miss Birtchtree.” Nick’s 4-inch body scurried across the floor to a pair of bare feet of one his former coworkers.


L was closed for its annual Christmas party and Riley had really spoiled her employees as her first year as owner.


Nick had agreed to remain as Riley’s. As punishment for his initial ‘insubordination’, she shrunk him even further to 4-inches.


The waitress laughed as her former coworker who she used to have a crush on licked between her toes with a tiny tongue.


Riley smiled at Nick’s humiliation, not only did she regularly have him chew her calluses and clean her nails, he was now nothing but her personal plaything to server as entertainment or to be used in situations such as this…