- Text Size +

Hannah pulled me from her eye and gently squeezed me between her thumb and index finger. At first, she appeared confused. Afterwards, she smiled. She slowly, and softly, bit her lip and licked her lips.

"It's been a while," She said to me, her eyes jolting south to see my erection. "It's nice to know I still have that effect on you."

I was pleased she remembered the times we used to hook up, but even that pleasure could not compare to this experience. I said nothing, I only stared. 

"Do you like my feet even more now that they're giant?" 

I nodded, taking this as permission to begin stroking my dick again. She smiled, and pulled me to her mouth. She carefully opened her lips and licked my entire body. It seems she made an effort to make her mouth as wet as possible, as her saliva was now dripping from my head to my toes. She swirled her tongue on my tiny head, and I jerked off harder. Soon, my head was inside her mouth and she began to suck. I took every opportunity I had to swallow her spit. Eventually, to my disdain, she removed me from between her lips. At first I was disappointed, but not when I realised where I was going next. She lowered me to her pussy and softly slid me inside. I heard a soft moan when I entered and watched her fingers disappear from inside her pussy. It was already so wet. If I weren't careful, I'd have drowned right then and there. 

I felt her pussy tightened as she stood and began to walk. I correctly assumed we were heading to the bed. The fingers returned soon thereafter and removed me. Now I was covered in both her spit and her juices, with a little bit of piss to add. She giggled when she saw how wet I was, and lifted her other hand. Between her fingers was enough, though more terrified, tiny. By now, she was sitting on the side of her bed with her perfect feet against the wooden floor.

"You should have told me there were more." Truth be told, I didn't want to share. But it seems as though she read my mind when she placed the screaming tiny in her mouth. She opened her lips and stuck her tongue out. I watched the tiny stumble to escape, only to be pulled back inside. She let him climb out of her lips, but slurped him back up like a noodle. Then I saw her swallow. "You like me watching me kill the others, don't you?"

I nodded silently, again. 

"Look down, then." 

I looked. At her feet was another scrambling tiny. She raised her foot, and from my vantage I saw her sole stomp the fleeing tiny. She moaned as she twisted her foot. There were more, more to be crushed. Before she began her massacre, she placed me on her clit. Without instruction I began licking and rubbing and hard as I can. I heard louder moans, and more stomps. Countless tinies meeting their ends under the balls of her feet. I turned my head and saw her angle her toes to the ceiling, only to smush an injured tiny under her giant heel. This made her even more excited. As she twisted her heel I felt her giant finger lower me and push me inside her pussy once again. 

I had little control now, with her finger doing most of the work. She pushed me in and out while crushing more and more tinies. Eventually, I could no longer breathe. The walls of her pussy grew tight around me and I was now submerged in her cum. Her finger retracted, and with her cum I slowly slid out of her pussy and fell to the bed below. I saw her grab a tissue and lift her feet. She began scraping the blood and corpses from her feet as I climbed her thigh. I continued stroking to the sight of all the bugs squished against her feet and eventually ejaculated all over the thigh. Though to her it was nothing more than a tiny, unnoticeable drop. She looked down at me, tissues in hand.

"Let's go clean ourselves up."