- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


I awoke to the rumbling of the giant door, then rose to the smashing of the giant shoe. Finally, I was alerted to the screams of another meeting his end on the bottom of that shoe. I knew the shoe, I knew the giant. I'd gone to high school with her, and hadn't seen her since graduation. She was always beautiful, long blonde hair and perfect skin. She entered wearing a black shirt and black top with white sneakers. It seemed I was the only one admiring, as all I heard from the floor were screams. 

As her foot stamped on the ground, two other tinies were blasted through the air from the impact. They landed safely in front of the toilet, but unfortunately for them Hannah was very much intoxicated, and their lives were ended by a stumble. It was harder than a regular step. To catch herself, her foot stomped to the floor, instantly crushing the two tinies. There were more, sputtering around like lost ants. She crushed another under her shoe just to sit on the toilet. From here, I decided to get closer.

She tapped her heel on the ground, bending over and sliding the shoe off with her hand. She gently tossed it aside, and it plummeted onto another unfortunate tiny. Her other was removed with no casualties. Immediately, she grabbed the socks and ripped them off. She wiggled her bare toes in the fresh air. No nail polish, but they were nicely trimmed. Her feet looked incredibly soft, I felt confidant I could sleep a thousand years on her soft sole. I was entranced.

Clearly another was, because he approached the toes. He was only the size of her pinky toe, but seemed fearless. Until, of course, he found himself between wiggling toes. As he began to kiss her big toe, her toes wiggled and crushed him between them. It was not a quick death either, he screamed the entire time. For some reason, this did not discourage me. 

I approached her beautiful, now stagnant, toes. I was so undeterred that I went right between her toes, smelling and licking the sweat. It smelled divine, very musty and very sweaty. I was in heaven. Eventually, the panties dropped above me, and a scream echoed through the bowl. My curiosity was piqued, I pulled myself to her panties and leap to her leg, climbing to her thigh. I dropped down between her legs on the toilet seat and was met with a giant shaven pussy. The sight near made me forget about the screams, but luckily they continued. I was able to witness this.

I looked down to the water and saw a tiny struggling to stay afloat, screaming at the giant pussy looming above him. He looked to me with desperate eyes. I realised his fears, but I did not empathise. I simply pulled out my cock and began to masturbate. Piss began flowing from her giant pussy, crashing into the water below, landing right on that tiny's pathetic head. It came out so hard it pushed him under water every time he attempted to rise. What I wouldn't give to have my mouth open in his position. I began to jerk faster.

The piss concluded, and he was still alive. But Hannah was not done, she groaned above us. An explosion of gas ruptured from her asshole, gassing the tiny below and even wafting to me, luckily. Though the tiny throw up, he was not yet dead. Perhaps this would all be over. 

It wasn't.

The fart only proceeded the shit. It came slowly, creeping out of Hannah's asshole. When it grew too long and heavy (which is very much was) it fell from her asshole. The shit made the tiny disappear instantly. I watched her wipe, considering just jumping in the bowl, but I wanted to see more. I watched her swing back and press the flush button, and continued jerking off to the tiny crushed by shit being flushed down the toilet. I enjoyed it all the way up to the giant fingers bringing me to the air and was soon met with a giant, very inquisitive, blue eyeball.