- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A Street Fighter 6 story. When a young thug loses a fight to Manon, he tries to srink her as revenge, only to have the tables turned on him.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Nano, F/m, Feet, Humiliation
Commissioned by rayner3 on DA
“Is that all you can do? I was expecting more of a challenge,” Manon stood over her fallen foe with a mocking grin on her face. Her challenger, a young man with a scarred face, scowled at her. He tried rising to his feet, but he was still winded from the kick to his chest, and he fell over almost immediately.

“You... you... you dirty cheat!” Trevor shouted. “What kind of person moves like that? It isn't possible. It's inhuman! You must be using some kinda drug. Steroids or somethin', I don't know, but it's the only explanation! There's no other way I'd ever lose to a woman!”

“Tsk-tsk. There's nothing more pathetic than a sore loser. I'll have you know, there are many, many women who could beat you as easily as I did. I won simply because I'm a better fighter than you. Come now, don' be so upset. It's not as if you're the only one disappointed here; I was hoping for a more worthy match, but instead it was as if I was fighting a mere child. You'll need years of training before you can match up to me.”

“Heh! So, you wanted more of a challenge? Well, let's see how you like this!” Trevor took out a small glass capsule from his pocket, one filled with a bright blue substance, and threw it to the ground at Manon's feet. But his opponent, moving fast, snatched the capsule out of the air with her toes and kicked it back at her opponent. It shattered at his feet, exploding in a thick clouds of acrid blue smoke that covered him and blocked off the alleyway where they had been fighting.

Manon covered her nose and stepped away from the noxious cloud, listening to her foe coughing inside. Slowly the sound grew weaker and weaker, as if he were passing out in there, until it stopped altogether. Had he died in there? She couldn't feel too bad for him if so, but still, it didn't seem like a good way for anyone to go.

In time the smoke fell and settled on the ground, leaving a bit of blueish dust on the ground. Of Manon's opponent there was no sign. Strange, she thought. Had he run away? But then she would have heard him leaving. Where was he now? And what was that blue smoke all about? She stepped forward to inspect the shattered capsule's remnants, crouching to pick them up. As she did, she felt something moving under her foot.

There was nothing on the ground when she looked, but on her foot, Manon was shocked to find a tiny man being stuck to her sole and trying to free himself. Not just any man either; the young thug who had tried to challenge her. So this was what became of him—whatever substance had been in that cloud of smoke must have been responsible for this. Manon couldn't help but smile; how ironic that he had tried to shrink her down only to have the tables turned on him. Now he was little more than a bug stuck to her sole. She listened with much amusement to him yelling at her—ordering her to let him go, accusing her of cheating again, swearing he would one day get his revenge. He seemed no worse for wear despite her having stepped on him. And, if that was the case, then surely there would be no harm in leaving him down there a while longer.

Manon ignored the man's shouting and calmly put her foot back down. How pathetically he squirmed under her sole! She took a moment to enjoy it before turning and walking away, leaving him to suffer the indignity of being stepped on endlessly by the woman whose victory had so upset him.

Trevor was furious at Manon. How, he wondered; how could she possibly have caught the capsule with her toes and sent it back at him in that split second after he threw it? What kind of superhuman thing was he dealing with here? Those reflexes and that precision should not be possible!

This wasn't at all how things were supposed to go. She should have been the one nursing her injuries on the ground after their battle, and she should have been the one cowering on the ground after shrinking down in that clouds of smoke. Instead he had been the one to end up a bug at her feet, and now he had to suffer not only the blows to his ego but also the constant blows to his body as she stepped on him over and over again. Even if he could live through it without any real damage to his body, it still hurt like hell to be slammed against the ground under a woman the size of a skyscraper.

At first he raged against her sole, straining all his muscles to try and escape, but there wasn't enough time between her steps for him to pry himself off of her sweaty sole, and the crushing pressure soon wore him down. “Fine,” he thought, “I'll put up with this while I have to. It won't be much longer before I can grow back, anyways. Just three more hours. Then I'll catch this woman by surprise and pay her back for good. She won't even know what's happening!

The thought of sweet revenge made him smile even through the pain, but soon he was so worn down that all he could do was fight to remain conscious. How long had she been walking around like this? Felt like an hour at least. Was she even going anywhere, or was she only walking aimlessly for the sake of trampling him some more? Now her foot was heavier than ever, so much so that it felt like he might drown in her sweat if he wasn't careful. “Damn this woman! Stop walking around so much you stupid bitch!

It wasn't until what felt like another hour that he was finally given a break as Manon put her foot up on her lap. By then he was so numb that he could hardly move, and even when he realized that he wouldn't be stomped down on anymore and started trying to escape, he still couldn't manage to free a single limb.

“Ah, it's good to be back home!” As Manon scrunched her foot, the wrinkles of her sole closed up around Trevor, painfully folding his body in half and leaving him smothered between the creases of her skin, screaming directly into her sweaty flesh. “How are you holding up down there, mon ami? Did you enjoy our walk together? I wasn't planning to bring you along, but you seemed so attached to me that I simply couldn't say no.” Manon chuckled and unscrunched her foot, releasing the young thug. Even then Trevor still couldn't free himself. After so much time under her foot, being flattened to her sole, that now he was bound to it and couldn't move of himself. He only moved as her sole did, folding up or stretching out together with the skin he was so hopelessly stuck to.

“You know, you can get off my foot now, if you want. You can do this, yes? Or could it really be that you can't even manage this on your own? Do you really need my help to free yourself? How pathetic! I knew you were weak but not this weak. Well, mon ami, if you really need my help I'd be happy to oblige. Simply stop moving and I'll help you up myself.”

Trevor rankled in silence. The audacity of this woman, acting like he needed her help when he had never even asked for it! Well, he would show her; he'd find a way to get out of here without her help! It was only a matter of time...

Trevor strained against the disgusting hold of her sweaty flesh, trying to push against it with his arms and knees, or to yank one of his limbs free. He tried everything in the hopes that he could make some progress at least, but even with all hies efforts he couldn't even move a single finger away from her skin. And all the while that woman only kept taunting him.

“Ah, you don't want my help? Well, that's alright. Keep pushing, mon ami, I'm sure you'll get out eventually! You're truly so close! I can feel your little arms pushing so hard against my sole. I'm sure any moment now they will pop free. Oh, what's this~? Did it not work out~? Hm, perhaps I overestimated you again. It wouldn't be the first time you've fallen short of my expectations. Really, now, what a weak little thing you are. Are you sure you don't want my help? I could have you off of there with just the flick of a finger. Well, I suppose there's nothing wrong with an ant having some pride. At that pitiful size it's the only thing you have. But I really can't afford to wait around for you all day, so how about this? I'll move my foot around a bit to help loosen you enough that you can free yourself the rest of the way, and if anyone ever asks you can tell them that you were strong enough to peel yourself off my foot all by yourself!”

Saying this, Manon started wiggling her toes, causing her sole to move up and down. Sure enough, over time the movement loosed the hold that her skin had on him, until Trevor could free one arm, then the other, then his legs and his torso, to finally stand freely on Manon's sole.

Looking around he saw that they were in some sort of lounge area. That woman was sitting on a red velvet couch and looking down on him with a smile on her face he wished he could have wiped off. “Well, it took you a while, but you finally managed to free yourself. Very good! You must be very proud to have succeeded. I would say a celebration is in order, but I'm a bit worn down at the moment over having walked for so long. But now that you're free, you can help me out with this little problem! Be a dear and massage my foot for me, alright?”

Trevor puffed up in anger. “Listen here, bitch! I'm not some little toy for you to be messing with! You may have beaten me once, but that was only because your fighting style caught me by surprise! You hide your attacks behind that girly dancing crap instead of attacking straight on like a man! Now that I know how you fight I promise you I won't ever lose to you again, so you'd better show me some respect or I'll have to teach you a lesson once I'm back to my normal size!”

Manon burst out laughing and scrunched her foot, making Trevor lose his balance and tumble down her sole. He nearly fell off, but at the last moment he grabbed on to a wrinkle of her skin and clung to it with all his might. “Oh, how silly your little voice is! You sound as squeaky as a mouse! It is so adorable!” Trevor flushed red hot and started shouting indignantly at her, but his pitiful squeaks were drowned out by her bellowing laughter. “Alright, alright, that is enough laughing for now. So, are you going to get to work, or aren't you?”

“No!” Trevor shouted. He was going to say more, but before he could, he was pinned down under a fingertip as big as himself.

“Then I'll have to take matters into my own hands. Try not to squirm too much for me. Or, actually, squirm a lot; I'm sure it will feel fantastic!” Manon pushed her finger against her sole, smothering the tiny man against it, and then started moving it over her skin, dragging Trevor along. She pressed him deep into the sweaty flesh of her foot, enjoying the sensation of his puny body being buried in her skin. His little limbs, so small and weak, fought against her fingertip, but they were powerless to resist her. She effortlessly slid him all over her sole, using him to scrub away the sweat and dirt that had gathered on her foot, even using him to scrub the jam that had gathered between her toes, until her right foot was completely clean. Then when she was done, she left him on the tip of her big toe to pick himself up while she inspected her sole.

“Perfect! You make for a perfect foot scrubber, mon ami. Now, for my other foot, do you want to do it the same way, or will you finally agree to massage it by yourself?”

“Fine, I'll rub your stupid foot! But first tell me what time it is.”

“It is... twelve-thirteen. Ah, almost time for lunch! If you finish quick and without complaining, I might just share some of my food with you.”

Twelve-thirteen. Not much longer before the three hour mark; maybe half an hour at most. Alright, he thought; he'd massage this woman's foot like the asked. Then, after he grew back, he'd make her pay for humiliating him.

Trevor went down on his hands and knees and silently started rubbing this little part of Manon's sole. The task was disgusting. Her foot smelled terrible and her sweat covered his hands when he pressed them against her skin. Her sole was hot and the air surrounding it was stuffy with her sweat, which was making him sweat too. It wasn't the worst thing he'd ever been made to do, but it came close.

Still, he swallowed his disgust and forced himself to do the work she expected of him, crawling around on her sole while clearing away ever speck of dirt and dust that covered her skin, simply tossing them overboard whenever chance permitted.

It was a terrible mockery, and as if that weren't enough, Manon kept teasing him while he worked, bobbing her foot or wiggling her toes to show off how much stronger than him she was. She was so massive, even her pinky toe was like an elephant to him, and her big toe almost the size of a house. Any one of them would suffice to defeat him, he thought bitterly. Never before had he been in such a humiliating situation. But the thought of sweet revenge was like a balm to his soul, helping him withstand all the blows she dealt to his pride. Any time now, he would turn the tables on her and make her answer to him instead.

So he assured himself, at least, but a long time passed and nothing seemed to change. Of course he didn't know exactly what time it was, but it at least felt like half an hour. Eventually he asked Manon again and, sure enough, it was already twelve-forty. Had he misjudged at what time e had gotten shrunk? No, that couldn't be; they had started fighting a little before nine-thirty and their fight couldn't have lasted more than five minutes. he three hours had to have passed now, which meant he should have grown back by now. Why wasn't it happening, then? Had his watch been wrong? Had she given him the wrong time?

He thought about this while continuing to rub her foot, but then he noticed something on her sole that he hadn't paid attention to before: a bunch of tiny little blue flecks—the remnants of that cloud of smoke that had shrunk him. Of course! It must have gotten on her foot when she stepped on it, so he'd been in contact with it all this time. As long as he was still in contact with it, he wouldn't be able to grow back, or so he remembered hearing. Worse, he had also been told that if a person didn't grow back within a day, then they wouldn't be able to grow back except with the antidote. He had to get away from these feet, or else he'd be shrunk and at her mercy, possibly forever!

The very thought of it spurred Trevor on, sent him sprinting off Manon's sole to land on the floor. He couldn't afford to waste any more time; he had to get away from her feet, and now! The moment he landed on the floor, he got up and started running under the couch, but before he could reach it, a massive foot slammed down in front of him, blocking off his path.

“Where do you think you're going, mon ami? You still haven't finished rubbing my foot. If you give up on it, I'm afraid I'll have to punish you,” Manon said, peering down at the shrunken man.

A shiver ran down Trevor's back after her threat, but he shook it off and turned back around. It didn't matter what she said; nothing mattered except getting the hell away before he ended up stuck at this size for the rest of his life.

While he sprinted away, searching for anywhere else he might go to hide from her, his surroundings grew dark and he saw her giant sole, hovering above like a giant flesh ceiling. It followed him effortlessly, always keeping him shrouded in the shadow of her foot, until it slammed down on him, instantly flattening him underneath.

Manon twisted her foot on the floor, grinding the tiny man down. When she lifted her foot, he was stuck to it again, squirming as desperately and pathetically as ever, trying and failing to escape. “I think staying trapped down there for a day should be a fitting punishment for you. Feel free to drink my sweat and eat the dirt of my sole if you need to. I'll see you tomorrow, little guy,” she said, and headed to the kitchen, enjoying the feeling of the tiny man being smothered under her foot every step of the way.