- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A Touhou story. After Shinmyoumaru shrinks Marisa out of annoyance, using up the Miracle Mallet's energy, Marisa and Reimu are stuck at their tiny size for another day while the Mallet recharges, and Clownpiece the fairy takes advantage of it to get herself a couple new toys.
Sequel to Reimu's Shrunken Misadventures - Rin, Aunn, Chen, which you can find in this collection.
RATING: X
TAGS: Nano, F/f, Entrapment, Humiliation, Feet, Legwear, Futanari, Fantasy
Commissioned by kingtuck05 on DA
In hindsight, Marisa shouldn't have been surprised to end up shrunk at Shinmyoumaru's hands. The inchling had threatened to do it multiple times during their argument, and with the way Marisa was pushing all her buttons, it was only a matter of time before she snapped, bopping her with the Miracle Mallet.

“Oww!” The pain was Marisa's only concern as she bent over to tend to her head. She didn't even remember that the mallet was good for anything other than bludgeoning until she looked up again and saw that she was face to face with Shinmyoumaru's toes, even the smallest of which was as tall as a house Further up, Shinmyoumaru was bent over to peer down at her, a smug grin on her face.

“So? Do you still think that little bugs like you belong under the feet of big girls like me?” The inchling lifted her foot playfully, presenting Marisa with her sole. Grains of sand the size of Marisa's fist dotted the big, meaty surface, and as Sukuna wiggled her toes, Marisa saw wrinkles form on that sole that were big enough for her to fit between them.

“Hey, easy now. You know I was only playing, right? I mean, I would never say something like that for real.” Marisa gave an innocent grin and slowly stepped back from Shinmyoumaru's looming sole, trying to defuse the situation.

“Oh, no worries, I totally get it! It's just like how I'm only playing when I step on you; I would never try to flatten you for real!”

“W-wait, that's not–”

THOOM! Shinmyoumaru's foot fell on Marisa, enveloping the tiny witch between the soft earth below and the giant sole above. She wasn't applying anything like her full weight, yet even so Marisa was already numb under the pressure and her mind was barely hanging on.

“See? It's just a little playful stomping! I'm not really trying to say you're just a worthless bug that deserves to be crushed!” Shinmy twisted her foot over Marisa, reveling in the power she felt smothering the tiny girl.

When Shinmyoumaru raised her foot after a while, the easing up of the pressure made Marisa feel like she was floating. It took her a few seconds to realize that it wasn't only a feeling—she really was floating, or rather, she was stuck to the bottom of Shinmy's foot and going up together with it. “How was that? Ready for another one?” The inchling scrunched her foot and for a brief moment Marisa was swallowed up in the creases of her skin. They released her when the foot was already going back down, and Marisa started trying to get off before she was stepped on again, but she found that she was hopelessly stuck to it. She had thought it hilarious when she had been the big one playing with Reimu stuck to her own sole, but now that she was seeing it from the other perspective, it was one of the most horrifying things she'd ever experienced. How in the world could Reimu enjoy this? Marisa felt so helpless and vulnerable; Shinmyoumaru was in complete control, and if she hadn't know then inchling to be a good person, she would have feared for her life.

Again Shinmy stepped on Marisa, and this time she dragged her foot back along the ground, rolling the tiny witch underneath until she was out from under her foot. Marisa took the chance to start flying away, but at her size, even her top speed was slow enough that Shinmyoumaru simply snatched her out of the air, keeping her trapped tight inside her fist, where she could feel the tiny girl squirming feebly against her mighty fingers.

“Where are you going in such a hurry? You know that you belong at my feet, right? Don't tell me you're that scared of them! And I've been going so easy on you, too. You haven't seen even half of what I did to Reimu when I had her at my mercy. Hehe! You humans are so weak! Any inchling would be putting up way more of a fight than you are. Maybe you're the inferior ones after all! What do you think? Anything to say for yourself, tiny?”

As Shinmyoumaru opened her hand, Marisa sat upon her palm and looked to her face, feeling as though she were in the presence of something akin to a goddess. She couldn't remember ever having felt as weak and pathetic as she did now. It was tough keeping her composure in the face of something like that. “L-look, I'm sorry about what I said. I didn't mean anything by it, just got a little carried away talking about Reimu, and then again when we started arguing. Can you just grow me back so we can put all this behind?”

“If you really want me to grow you back, you're going to do a better job begging for forgiveness!”

“Oh, come on! What do you want me to do, kiss your feet?”

“Hey, that's a great idea! Why don't you get started right away? There's plenty of foot for you to kiss!” Sukuna sat down and dropped Marisa between her feet, presenting the tiny girl with both of her huge soles. To her, they were like a pair of pale walls, taller than most buildings in Gensokyo. Together they would have been more than enough to flatten a small village, and standing between them was like standing at the bottom of a big canyon. Looking up and seeing the way they moved, Marisa felt that they might close together and crush her at any moment. And she was supposed to kiss them?

“You gotta be joking,” she said to the inchling. “There's no way I'm ever kissing your foot.”

“Why not? Reimu had so much fun doing it when I played with her! I'm sure if you give it a try you'll learn to love it too. Why don't I give you a little push...”

As she saw Shinmyoumaru's hand drawing closer, Marisa panicked and tried to fly away again, only for those giant soles to slam together as soon as she got off the ground. The force of impact stunned her, and even when she recovered and started trying to escape, even her most frantic struggles were easily absorbed by the inchling's sole. She could barely move at all, and much less when Shinmy started rubbing her feet together, sliding Marisa up and down along her dirty soles while the muffled sounds of her laughter reached the tiny witch's ears.

“Well? How much longer are you going to keep me waiting? It's just one little kiss. Don't you want to leave my feet? I bet you're starting to like it, just like Reimu!” When she stopped moving her feet, Marisa was left lying between her second and third toes, slowly clawing her way out from between them, until Shinmy splayed them and sent her tumbling to the ground.

“Okay, okay! I'll give you your kiss, just promise you'll grow me back then,” Marisa said once she picked herself up.

“Ten kisses! One to each of my toes. And no flying! I want to see you crawling on my feet like a little bug.”

“You really like yanking my chain, don't you? Alright, I'll do it, and then you'll grow me back.” Dusting herself off, Marisa looked at the ten towering digits before her. She almost changed her mind when she saw them slowly wiggling in anticipation. Climbing those things looked more dangerous than climbing on an angry bull, but what else could she do? In the end, she tried to ignore that these were Shinmy's toes and went up to kiss the first pair, giving them the quickest little peck possible before moving on. She bravely put up with the inchling's taunts, and didn't even cry out at the occasional twitching of those giant toes. Grumbling the whole time, she climbed higher and higher, kissing each pair of toes in turn, until she was sitting on one of the big toes, looking up at the inchling.

“So, did you learn your lesson, or am I gonna have to keep messing with you?”

“Yeah, yeah, I get it; don't treat tiny people bad just 'cause they're tiny or something like that.” Or at least, don't do it anywhere that Shinmy might find out about it. “So can you grow me back now? I'm tired of being small. No clue how you and Reimu can stomach it.”

“Oh, right. About that... I really did mean to shrink you only for a little while, but... I kinda forgot that the Mallet only had enough power left for one use, so...”

“Good grief!” Marisa said when she understood what Shinmy was getting at.

“Sorry! I really didn't think about it when I was shrinking you. Don't worry; you can stay here until tomorrow, and I promise I won't tease you about it... unless you want me to.”

“Tomorrow? So it's gonna take that long to grow me back? And then I guess it's gotta charge up another day before you can use it on Reimu, huh? Man, you really screwed this one up. When Reimu finds out, she's gonna...” Marisa fell silent. Flying up from Shinmyoumaru's feet to hover above the inchling's head, she looked around the shrine grounds. “Hey, Shinmy? Where's Reimu?”

“Reimu? Ahhh... She was right here, wasn't she?” Shinmyoumaru said, looking around like Marisa.

“Good grief! I can't believe you lost her. Maybe if you hadn't been arguing with me...”

“Hey, don't blame it all on me!” Shinmyoumaru said, standing up so that her face was looming before the tiny witch. She glared at Marisa, and Marisa slowly inched back to put some space between herself and the angry inchling. “You were supposed to be taking care of her too, so it's also your fault.”

“I-it doesn't really matter whose fault it is anyways. Let's just go look for her instead of blaming each other,” Marisa said, quickly flying away while shouting “Reimu! Hey, Reimu!”

Shinmyoumaru followed suit, first searching inside the shrine itself and then in its surroundings, until she heard a sound from the forest. She looked over and saw Aunn approaching, and holding something in her hands. Could it be? She went to greet the komainu and, sure enough, it was Reimu she was holding. “Ah! There you are! Hey, Marisa, come over here! Aunn found her!” she shouted before turning back to Reimu. “What happened? Are you hurt? Why did you go off without telling us first? Where did you find her, Aunn?”

Aunn fidgeted uneasily at the question, looking to Reimu for help. “Well, uh...”

“Why don't we wait until Marisa's here before we start asking questions?” Reimu suggested.

“I'm right here! Good to see you're okay.”

“Eh? Marisa? Where are... Oh my goodness!” Reimu was shocked to see her friend hovering between her and Shinmyoumaru, no bigger than Reimu herself. The shrine maiden flew up from Aunn's hand and over to Marisa. “Marisa? Why are you so small?”

Marisa shrugged. “Don't look at me; you should ask her why I'm like this,” she said, gesturing to Shinmyoumaru. Laughing nervously, the inchling gave a short account of what had happened, also explaining how the Miracle Mallet was out of energy and wouldn't be able to grow either of them back until tomorrow, and the other one not until the day after

Then it was Reimu's turn to explain how she had seen Chen in the woods and gone after her alone. “Since you two were too busy arguing to notice. Aunn saw me leaving and went after me. When we caught up to Chen I told her about my condition and asked her to tell Yukari. She told me that Yukari's hibernating and nobody knows when she'll wake up.”

“So you're stuck like this for, what, a few weeks? months? Maybe a year or more?” asked Marisa.

Reimu nodded. “Unless someone wakes her up, but that wouldn't be a good idea.”

“Yeah, I figured. That sucks. I already hate being this size and it hasn't even been an hour. Can't imagine what it would be like to spend a month or more like this. Well, it might not be so long because of the Mallet, but still.”

“Speaking of that, it looks like you'll be spending all day this size, huh? Do you have any plans on what to do? How about staying here at the shrine with us?”

“Eh, thanks but I don't like the thought of staying around anyone normal-sized right now.”

“So we'll just ask Aunn and Shinmy to leave us alone for the day. You girls can do that, can't you? It'll just be you and me.”

“Well, if you insist! Not like I have any better ideas.”

“Great! We can stay in my room until tomorrow. Shinmy, Aunn, thanks for your help. You can stay at the shrine if you want to, obviously, just don't come into my room while Marisa's here.”

With everything sorted out, Marisa and Reimu set off for the bedroom, where they settled down on Reimu's pillow to talk a while.

“Man, I can't believe how different everything looks from this size. Feels like we're in a different world. Is it like that for you too?” Marisa said.

“It was at first, but I'm used to it now.”

“That's what I figured. I don't know how you can like this, though. It's so... scary. Well, it's not scary for me, y'know? I wasn't scared one bit, even when Shinmy was playing with me .”

“She played with you? What did she do, exactly?”

“Oh, uh... n-nothing really. It was just some teasing, like she was trying to scare me. But I totally didn't fall for it!”

“Right, right.”

“I can see how someone else might have gotten scared, though. I mean, she's so much bigger than us. If she actually wanted to crush me or do whatever to me, I don't think I could do anything about it, y'know?”

“It helps if you know you can trust people not to take advantage of you. Or if you enjoy them doing it. Maybe that's why I started liking it so much; because it was the only way I could deal with it.”

“Ugh! I really hope that doesn't happen to me too!”

“Well, your shrinking is temporary anyways. Tomorrow you'll be back to normal, so I think you won't have to learn to like it.”

“Makes sense. Thanks, by the way.”

“Hm? What for?”

“For letting me be the first one grown back. You could've asked to be first, and to be honest you'd probably deserve it more than me for being stuck like that a whole week already.”

“Oh, it's nothing. I'm used to it already, so it's not as bad for me.”

“Well, thanks anyways. Once I grow back I'll try to do something nice for you too.”

The two whiled away the hours talking, playing games, having little danmaku battles, going to the kitchen together for a bite to eat, until it had gotten dark and they went to bed on Reimu's pillow. The next morning, in the twilight hours of dawn, Marisa was the first to awake. She yawned and stretched her arms, and almost rolled over onto Reimu before she remembered the other girl was lying beside her.

At first she was just annoyed at waking up, and meant to go back to sleep, but then she heard a door sliding shut. Frowning, the tiny magician sat up and grew alarmed as she saw a girl floating towards them. Not Shinmyoumaru, nor even Aunn, but a blonde-haired girl wearing a jester's hat and a suit with a stars-and-stripes pattern—Clownpiece, a Hell fairy who had taken up residence under the shrine not too long ago. She didn't show herself often, and with all that had been going on, Marisa had forgotten all about her until right now.

Normally the fairy would be no real danger—like most of her kind, she was mischievous but weak, and either she or Reimu would have had an easy time taking care of her. But now, with both of them shrunk down and Clownpiece a powerful giant? Even working together she wasn't sure they'd be able to handle her. By reflex she reached for her mini-Hakkero, he one thing that might even the fight, only to remember that it was still with her clothes, over on the other end of the pillow.

“Reimu? Hey, Reimu! Wake up!” She shouted even as she flew over to her bundle of clothes, where she grabbed the mini-Hakkero just as as shadow fell over her.

The fairy knelt in front of the pillow where both girls stood, looking at them in wonderment. “Wow!” she said. “You two really are tiny!”

“Clownpiece? What are you doing here?” Reimu looked warily at the titanic fairy, preparing herself to defend Marisa if need be.

“Ah! Your voice sounds so cute, too!” Clownpiece reached down towards Reimu, who took a step back and stumbled to fall on her back. A giant finger descended on her before she could stand and slowly rubbed her naked body. Reimu couldn't help but be aroused at the playful, almost innocent show of dominance, gasping as the giant surface pressed against her bare skin.

“I thought Star Sapphire had to be making a mistake. Looks like she was right about you! How did you get so small? Is this why I haven't seen you around? And you too!” she turned to Marisa, reaching for the witch. The sight of Clownpiece's fingers, each of them like a giant tree trunk, reaching for her left Marisa too nervous to use her Master Spark at all. A pair of fingertips descended at her sides and closed together, easily picking her up and dropping her on the fairy's open palm. She was still holding her mini-Hakkero when she landed, and was quick to hide it behind her. A second later, Reimu was dropped next to her, and then Clownpiece leaned in to look more closely at them.

“Clownpiece, that's enough,” Reimu said, finally regaining her composure. “If you don't stop playing around, you'll be in big trouble when we get back to normal.”

“He he he! Oh, please tell me more about that big trouble I'm gonna be in, little miss!” Clownpiece curled her fingers, pinning Reimu right under her fingertip. Reimu gasped and moaned and tried in vain to break free.

“Hey!” Marisa shouted, aiming her mini-Hakkero at the fairy. “Let go of her right now, or else– W-whoa!”

A sudden turning of Clownpiece's hand interrupted the tiny witch, making her drop her weapon as she rolled down the slope of Clownpiece's hand. Next thing she knew, she was trapped under the fairy's fingers like Reimu, helpless to escape them.

“I'm gonna have so much fun playing with you two!” With the two tiny girls firmly in her grip, Clownpiece flew out of the room and into her home under the shrine, sitting on her bed and dropping them both right before her feet. Slowly they picked themselves up, stumbling a bit as the fairy sent ripples over the bed's surface with a little wiggle of her toes. It made her giggle to see how much of a problem it was for them, and especially how much smaller they were than even her pinkie toe.

Marisa was the first to stand up, and she went to help Reimu to her feet so they could escape together, but before they could, Clownpiece's foot rushed forward and barreled over both of them, leaving them smothered under her toes and the blue-and-white fabric of her leggings. Reimu made only a half-hearted attempt to escape before surrendering to the fairy's overwhelming might, but Marisa wasn't ready to give in; she pushed against the giant foot with all her might, clawing at the fabric to pull herself along and trying to wriggle her way out of there, and was slowly making progress too. She had managed to poke her head out from under Clownpiece's foot and was already feeling triumphant, when the fairy simply dragged her back in with a curl of her toes, leaving her right back where she'd started.

“So weak!” Clownpiece declared, pressing down on both of her toys. “Are you sure you're the same two girls who beat me up the last time we fought? 'Cause it looks like you're just a couple of bugs. You can't even beat my toes anymore!” she laughed and wiggled her mighty digits, battering the girls with them.

When the fairy lifted her foot to look at them, Marisa jumped to her feet and held out her hand, sending out a danmaku barrage at their tormentor. The bullets hit Clownpiece's sole dead-on, and yet, instead jerking her foot away in pain, the fairy simply laughed. “S-stop it, that tickles!” she said, and slammed her foot down on Marisa, pressing her deep into the mattress under her big toe. “Was that really the best you could do? Boy, you're even weaker than an ant! At least an ant hurts when it stings, but all you can do is tickle me! Still, I gotta punish you for trying to attack your new master.”

“That's enough!” Reimu flew up, hovering just out of the fairy's reach. “Let Marisa go right now. She doesn't want any part of this. You can play with me all you want, but not with her.”

“You're only saying that 'cause you want my foot all to yourself, aren't you?”

“W-what? No, I just...”

“I saw how you were looking at it just now, you know, and I felt what you were doing under it. I think you've got a thing for my feet, don't you?” Clownpiece kicked her foot up, presenting Reimu with her sole. Reimu couldn't help but stare at the huge wall of red-and-white, looking at those giant toes wiggle and the sole scrunch up under the fabric, thinking about how nice it would be to throw herself on them and let Clownpiece have her way with her.

Then, just as Reimu was building up the resolve to ignore the fairy's foot, Clownpiece suddenly moved it back down, and Reimu was left staring at a bright, burning torch the fairy now held in her hands. For a brief moment, Reimu felt the fire messing with her mind, and a shot of alarm passed over her, urging her to fight it. Not a second later, that alarm was all but gone, replaced with an overwhelming desire to lower herself at Clownpiece's feet.

As Reimu dropped onto the bed and pounced on those giant toes wiggling so seductively, Clownpiece extinguished the flame of madness burning on her torch and watched the miko at play, enjoying the love and adoration being showered on her. Then, curling her toes on the other foot to grip Marisa with them, she brought the tiny witch loser and then held her between her fingertips, letting only her little head stick out.

“Where's Reimu? What did you do to her?” Marisa asked even as she struggled against her grip.

“Hehe! I didn't do anything to her ; she just decided that she would rather have fun with her new master's feet than rescue you. See?” Clownpiece turned Marisa around to look at her other foot, where Reimu was gladly worshipping her without a care in the world.

“Reimu! The fairy used her torch on you, didn't she? You have to fight it, Reimu! Don't let her turn you into her pet!”

At the same time as she said this, Marisa looked around the bed for her mini-Hakkero, wondering if it had fallen back in Reimu's room or if it had been carried here in Clownpiece's hand. She didn't see any sign of it before she was brought back closer to Clownpiece's face.

“Why are you trying to snap her out of it? Can't you see how happy she is? You should join her and see if you can have some fun yourself! You'll be way happier if you just accept that you're my little toy now.”

“No way that's ever happening! Why don't you just let me go instead, or else I'll come back when I'm normal-sized and send you back to hell?”

“You're so cute making threats when you're barely the size of an ant! But since you're still resisting your master, I really have to to punish you. Maybe this'll teach you to obey.” Clownpiece stood with Reimu still clinging to her foot. Tugging on the waistband of her leggings, she dropped Marisa inside and let the elastic fabric snap back into place, smacking the tiny witch against her outer thigh. Slowly she slid her hand over that spot, feeling the tiny girl squirming underneath the fabric. It was so funny how hard she fought, and how useless her struggles were, easily nullified by a press of her fingertip.

When she moved her hand away for a moment, Marisa immediately started trying to climb out, but she put a stop to that with a slap that left the tiny girl too stunned to move. Then it was simply a matter of tugging on the side of her leggings a bit further down each time until the little witch was down under Clownpiece's foot, with all the fairy's immense weight bearing down on her.

Clownpiece moved her foot along the floor to get a feel for Marisa, and was amused to find that she couldn't tell the difference between the shrunken witch and a piece of lint. Then she noticed Reimu staring at that other foot where Marisa was and then looking up at her with a pleading expression. “What's the matter, girl? You want to be under my foot too?” Reimu nodded so eagerly it made Clownpiece laugh. “Then fly right in!” She held her waistband open, letting Reimu fly up and fall right inside. When the fabric stopped her close to the fairy's knee, she simply started wriggling her way further down until she was at Clownpiece's heel. Then the fairy lifted her foot and shook it to send Reimu all the way to her toes before putting her foot back down.

“Good girl; I can tell you really love your master!” Clownpiece said, curling her toes tight around Reimu in an oppressive hug. Though the pressure forced the air from the tiny girl's lungs, she was beyond ecstatic to be so close to her master's toes now, and as soon as they released her she returned the love by kissing and licking them, hungrily lapping up every droplet of sweat and speck of toejam she could find.

Meanwhile, Marisa was left to slowly suffocate under Clownpiece's foot, and yet to be unable to pass out, being left to experience the countless tons of weight bearing down on her tiny form. Even though for the longest time she felt herself about to pass out from the lack of air, she still remained conscious, even if everything felt numb and fuzzy. The only thing she clearly felt was the crushing pain that didn't stop until Clownpiece finally lifted her foot, only for it to return a second later when it came back down.

Clownpiece danced all around her room, having fun stepping on each of her little toys with each step she took. Even though Marisa and Reimu hadn't really been her enemies for a long time, she was still thrilled to finally be able to even the score against them in such a dominant fashion.

At first she could still feel Marisa fighting against her, but soon the tiny witch gave up, or maybe she was so worn down that she couldn't move anymore, Reimu, on the other hand, kept eagerly worshipping her toes until the very end, always going back to it no matter how many times she was stepped on.

Then, jumping on her bed, Clownpiece lay back and stretched out her legs to enjoy the feeling of her toys moving against her soles. While Reimu simply kept worshipping the fairy without a second thought, Marisa tried to pry herself off the fairy's foot, only to find herself helplessly stuck to it. She was all but plastered to the warm surface. When it scrunched up, she was folded up together with the creases of the giant sole. When Clownpiece stretched her foot, her skin pulled on Marisa and stretched her out too, tugging on her little limbs. It was as though she wasn't so much a person as she was a little lump on the bottom of the sole of this giant foot. Still, little by little all the movements loosened the hold that Clownpiece's sole had on her, until she could free one of her arms, then the other, and then slowly the rest of her body.

Exhausted, she fell down to Clownpiece's heel, where she was caught by the fabric of her leggings before she could hit the bottom. It took her a while to regain her strengths and move over to the fairy's ankle where she at least wouldn't be stepped on once she stood up again.

“Had enough of my foot? I guess I can let you leave now if you want. If you can even get out by yourself!”

Marisa started moving towards the waist of Clownpiece's leggings, only for the fairy to roll on her side, leaving Marisa trapped under the mass of her slender legs, down by her calf, while Clownpiece laughed at her. The tiny witch railed against it, but there was nothing she could do except keep pushing through until she eventually made it out from under the giant slender leg. She was allowed to make a little more progress before Clownpiece rolled over again to trap Marisa under her weight.

Again and again Marisa was pinned beneath or between Clownpiece's calves, knees, and thighs, never allowed to continue in peace for long. What was she even doing this for? Even if she got out, Clownpiece surely wouldn't let her go. She'd still be just a toy to the fairy. Why not give up and stop wasting her energy on an escape attempt that probably wouldn't go anywhere?

That would have been so much easier, sure, but Marisa wasn't about to admit defeat yet, least of all to someone like Clownpiece. There had to be a way to get out of here on her own terms. Then it was just a matter of finding her mini-Hakkero, or having Shinmyoumaru grow her back, and she could put Clownpiece in her place. Maybe later she might even ask Shinmy to shrink the fairy down for a little revenge! But first she had to make it out of here.

Marisa wasn't too sure how far along she was exactly, but she knew she was between Clownpiece's thighs, and slowly climbing her way out of there. Then she noticed a whiff of something in the air.

Ever since she had been dropped down her leggings, Marisa had found herself surrounded by the smell of Clownpiece's body. The smell had been a bit different down on her foot, then it had remained constant as she was traveling along her leg, and now it changed again, to a musky aroma that tickled at the back of the witch's mind. It was the smell of Clownpiece's crotch, she realized with some alarm.

It smelled so potent! Was it naturally like this, or was it because of her diminutive size? Or, could it be that the reason it smelled this strong was because Clownpiece was aroused? Whatever the case, Marisa didn't want anything to do with it. She started to cross the width of the fairy's thigh, meaning to go around her hips, only to have her cover blown as Clownpiece bent her knees and puled her leggings down to her ankles. Marisa tumbled down the slope of the fairy's thigh to land on the purple fabric of her panties. She was free now, but before she could fly away she was caught under the fairy's fingertip and left to hopelessly bang her fists against it.

While Clownpiece laughed at her, Marisa caught another whiff of the fairy's crotch, this one more potent than the last. She turned towards it, and was shocked to find a huge pulsating mound, growing slowly beneath the purple fabric. It seemed so incongruous to find something like that growing between the legs of a dainty thing like Clownpiece.

“Surprised?” Clownpiece said, pushing Marisa right up to that bulge, where the fabric tented upwards at its sides. “Guess you've never peeked up a fairy's skirt before. You know how we're made of pure life force, right? Obviously we need a way to release it when we're all full. And right now, I'm very, very full!”

Marisa was aghast at Clownpiece's implications. She squirmed against the fairy's hold, trying to escape, but it seemed all her struggles did were make the fairy even more aroused, since soon she felt the bulge swell up inside those panties, and even heard it sliding against the fabric. The musky smell grew sharper, and the whole world vibrated with Clownpiece's moan.

“Are you scared? I don't blame you. You're so small it probably looks like a giant monster to you. Well, I guess I can let you off the hook this time and play with my other toy instead... as long as you swear that you'll be my little slave for life! I'll be your master, and you'll do everything I ask without question! Serving me and being my toys are the only thing you little bugs are good for now. What do you say? Ready to be mine forever?”

“No! Never!”

“Hehe! You must really want to play with me! Let me give you what you want, then.” Clownpiece slid Marisa all the way along the length of that bulge, until her panties gave way to hot, pulsating skin. Marisa winced and tried to turn away, but her face was firmly pressed into Clownpiece's meaty rod. Her arms and legs pushed helplessly against it, her efforts growing more desperate the further she got, right up until she found herself sliding over the precum-covered surface of Clownpiece's glans and she was slathered in the sticky substance from top to bottom.

For a while she was rubbed over the glans in little circles, and even turned over so that precum would cover both her front and her back, while Clownpiece moaned ever more loudly and pressed her down still more firmly. To the fairy it was nothing short of a magical sensation—Marisa's delicate little body felt amazing against her dick! Her arms and legs, her modest breasts, even the features of her face—Clownpiece could feel them all in such detail, here on the most delicate part of her body. She could feel every feeble struggle, every attempt by Marisa to dig her tiny fingers into her skin, or to twist her body out from under her fingertip, and it thrilled her to see how useless it all was. She had absolute power over Marisa, and there was nothing the tiny witch could do about it.

“Having fun, little bug? He he! Of course you are! This is what you wanted. But, you know, you shouldn't be the only one having fun. Why don't we get Reimu to join in?” Clownpiece released Marisa and left the tiny witch stuck right next to her cockhole, knowing perfectly well that she would never be able to escape her precum. Then she finished kicking off her leggings and brought her foot closer to pluck Reimu from between her toes. The miko was still as infatuated with Clownpiece as she had been right after seeing the flame, and she put up no resistance as she was carried towards the fairy's throbbing cock.

As she was dropped on Clownpiece's belly, right before her glans, Reimu turned towards the massive dick, looking as though enraptured. As she inhaled, she shut her eyes and shuddered, and when she opened them again, there was nothing left in them save for the light of all-consuming lust. Marisa spoke to her, telling her to snap out of it, to help her fight Clownpiece so they could escape together. Reimu never replied—nothing Marisa said even registered. There was nothing at all on her mind except for a longing to worship this giant cock.

Marisa watched in horror as Reimu walked up to the giant tip and pressed, first her hands, then the rest of her body against it, licking it and rubbing her arms along its surface to try to pleasure Clownpiece. At her first touch, the fairy's dick stirred and swelled still bigger. Within seconds it had grown enough to barrel over Reimu, pushing her onto the ground of Clownpiece's belly underneath the bright pink glans. First her legs disappeared under it, then her torso, and finally her face and her arms, leaving no sign of her that anyone could see. But even if she couldn't see her, Clownpiece could feel her down there, mindlessly worshipping that giant cock. Even when she lifted up her shaft, Reimu still clung to her glans, kissing and licking it from the now-vertical surface. Nothing Marisa said could reach her, and Clownpiece doubted Reimu would hear anything she said either, not while the effects of her flame and her pheromones worked together to overwhelm Reimu's pitiful little mind.

The miko was nothing but an eager little cockslave now, aching to be dominated by the fairy's might. When Clownpiece let her cock fall back down, slapping Reimu against her belly, the tiny girl started desperately grinding her breasts and her crotch alike against the oppressive surface, moaning in perfect pleasure. Clownpiece was so tickled by it that she raised her cock and let it fall again and again, pounding tiny Reimu under her dick until she could barely move. The constant impacts also made Marisa start sliding down her cock tip, and before long she had joined Reimu in getting pounded under it. When, after some minutes of fun, Clownpiece held her cock up again, holding it firmly in her grip, she was delighted to find the two girls barely able to move. Just the sight of them had her all but ready to burst, and it took some effort to calm herself down so her fun would last at least a little bit longer.

Clownpiece got out of bed and started walking around, her massive cock swinging wildly every step of the way together with the tiny girls stuck to it. Marisa felt as if she would be send flying at any moment, and she gasped and whimpered in fright, but the precum held her tight. Even when Clownpiece wasn't moving, her dick still throbbed powerfully enough to keep bobbing up and down. Its power was frightening, and Marisa couldn't help but tremble thinking about what Clownpiece was going to do to them. Barely able to turn her head, she looked over to Reimu. Even now the miko was still lapping away at Clownpiece's cock, without even trying to get out of this situation. Marisa tried to reach out to her, thinking that if she could only shake Reimu out of it she might be able to do something. But try as she might, Marisa couldn't quite reach the other girl.

Watching her pathetic display, Clownpiece got even more aroused. She was just about ready to cum now, but first she needed a little something to make it more fun. Walking over to her drawer, she opened one up and grabbed a small, square packet with something rubbery inside—one of many she had found in Mayohiga, where humans from the outside world sometimes ended up.

Clownpiece opened the packet and slipped on the condom, leaving the two girls more firmly trapped against her cock than ever. “Uhuhu! So weak and small... I wonder if you'll be able to survive this? When I cum, try not to drown in there, okay?” she said, hopping back on her bed. There she grabbed ahold of her cock and started masturbating by holding the girls under her thumb and sliding them all over the slippery surface of her glans. Her dick swelled even bigger with the blood pumping through it, stretching the condom further. Even though she tried to hold back her orgasm, with how worked up she was already, it wasn't long before she came, pumping spurt after spurt into the rubbery space at the tip, filling it until it ballooned in size.

From the first spurt, the pressure that Marisa felt was already intense. The fairy's hot, gooey seed filled the space around her in less than a second, leaving her floating in the manifestation of her life-force. Then came another, and another, and with each new spurt it was as if the salty substance were trying to force its way inside her through any means it could find.

Her lungs cried for air. Desperately she tried to surface, only to be met with the rubbery barrier keeping her trapped with all this cum. She pushed against it, but without any leverage she only pushed herself back. She held out her hand to try and shoot through it, but she was so tired that the weak bullets she produced bounced off the condom to hit herself, Reimu, and Clownpiece's cock.

The tingling sensation Clownpiece got from it was so intense that her softening shaft reversed course and came to stand straight again. Clownpiece gasped and writhed in pleasure, not even needing to touch herself as Marisa's bullets were quite enough by themselves and soon brought her to the point of orgasm until she came a second time, filling the condom with such quantities of cum that it burst and spilled its contents all over her belly. From there her pearly white semen flowed down her sides and onto the bed. But Reimu and Marisa remained, half-buried under her cock and feebly wriggling against it.

With a contented sigh, Clownpiece lay back and enjoyed their pathetic squirms, wondering what more she would do with her new toys.