- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A River City Girls story. Ken tried to shrink his siser Sabuko as payback, only for her to turn the tables on him.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Nano, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Entrapment
Ken was so happy he almost felt like dancing! For years he had been competing with his sister Sabuko to determine who would be the successor to their father's vast crime syndicate. They had both had some successes and some missteps in their little competition, but after suffering a humiliating defeat at his sister's hands, Ken was ready to take her out of the picture for good—that is, if the little spider statuette in his pocket worked the way Blaire said it would. Oh, he couldn't wait to see her face when she shrank down! It would be so delicious to hear her begging for her life before he crushed her like a bug!

Easy there, Ken, he told himself; he couldn't let his glee show too much, or else Sabuko would know he was up to something. It was hard, but he made sure he wasn't grinning any more than usual before entering the training room of Sanwakai Tower, where Sabuko was busy hacking yet another training dummy to pieces with her katana; six others were already completely broken, and five more stiffly awaited their turn. He quietly locked the door behind him as he entered and stood by the doorway to watch, fingering the figurine in the meantime.

“Well done, sis! You really showed that dummy who's boss,” he said clapping sarcastically, once all that was left was a mess of cloth and wood on the floor.

“Ken. Did you come here to train, or just to look at my techniques? I thought I gave you a good enough look the last time we fought.” Sabuko slung her katana over her shoulder as she walked towards her brother, her black platform heels clacking in time to her measured steps. “I'd offer to fight you again, but I'm sure father wouldn't be too happy if I put you in the hospital again.”

“Ah-haha! You're too funny, sis! But I'm not here to fight. Here; a little something I got you so you'll know there's no hard feelings between us,” he said, and pulled out the little statue to offer it to her.

Sabuko took it without hesitation, looking it over curiously. “A spider statue? Really? How much did it cost you, Ken? Ten bucks? I could buy one like this at a dollar store for less.”

“It's not just a statue, dear sister! Why don't you give its abdomen a twist to see what's inside?”

“Oh? You mean like this?” Sabuko held the statue in front of her, aiming its fearsome mandibled face right at her brother, and, gripping its tail end, she gave it a sharp twist. It clicked and its eyes began glowing red.

“Yes! Finally! My stupid, stupid sister, I hope you're ready to witness my revenge! Soon you'll be just a stain under my boots!” Ken said, laughing victoriously. But his laughter was cut short when the statue's glowing eyes shot out a beam that hit him square in the chest, making him fall over and black out.

He came to a few seconds later. “Ugh! What the hell just happened?” he groaned, and started slowly rubbing his temples to try and ease the worst headache of his life. His pain was soon forgotten, though, when he felt two powerful tremors shake the ground, as if a couple of explosions were racking the building. His eyelids flew open and he bolted upright, ready to fight or flee, whichever was called for, only to stop in confusion when he found himself staring at a pair of black convex walls taller than a two-story house. He followed them up and saw, resting on each of them, five huge, rounded objects. And then, looking still further up, he saw his sister's impassive face looking down on him like he was nothing but dirt. He felt like dirt, too, looking up at her from the ground like this.

“Well, brother, it seems your gift wasn't such a worthless little statue after all.” Sabuko wiggled her toes, whose impact on her platform heels Ken could feel from all the way down there.

Ken couldn't believe it. How the hell had this happened!? That statue was supposed to shrink her, not him!

“What's wrong, Ken? Are you confused? Let me guess; Blaire told you that the statue would shrink whoever was holding it when it activated, isn't that right?”

“H-how the hell did–”

“How did I know? It was easy; all I had to do was pay her better than you. She told me all about your little scheme and lied to you about how the statue works. Then all that was left was to wait for you to deliver it to me so I could surprise you with it,” Sabuko said, and gave a powerful tap of her foot whose impact sent him rolling several inches across the floor. “You know, I truly am disappointed in you. Scheming against each other is all well and good, but to try to eliminate me like I'm some two-bit street dealer is something I can't abide. And with such a cheap little trick, too. Did you really think I'd fall for something like that? That 'give it a twist and see what's inside'? Even if I hadn't known about it from Blaire, it's such an obvious trap.”

“I-I'm sorry, Sabuko! I don't know what I was thinking! Please don't crush me, sis; I'll promise I'll do anything to make it up to you!”

“Is that what you were planning on doing with me? Crush me like a bug? How unimaginative. What I'm going to do is make you suffer—make you understand what your proper place is so you will never, ever dream of challenging me again. No, I won't crush you, dear brother—unless you disobey me. Now then, be a good little ant and climb up to my toes, will you?”

Ken almost started running when she moved her foot closer to him, but he managed barely to keep his composure as it settled down right in front of him. He stared up at her slowly-wiggling toes, feeling the floor shudder with each impact. “Well? What are you waiting for? Maybe you would rather be crushed like the lowly bug you are,” Sabuko said. Ken looked into her eyes and, seeing that she was serious, quickly ran over to her shoe, where he used the tiniest of imperfections to climb up the glossy black surface until he pulled himself up onto her insole, standing face-to-face with his sister's mighty toes, even the smallest of which was easily twice his size.

“Good, little bug. And now...” Sabuko lifted her big toe in the air. “Crawl beneath.”

“What!? B-but I did what you said! Whatever happened to that stuff about not crushing me unless I disobeyed!?”

Sabuko rolled her eyes. “Calm down, pipsqueak. I'm not going to crush you. See?” She angled her foot back, sending her tiny brother falling down the slope of her insole to roll under her big toe. As soon as he disappeared under it, she brought it back down, pinning him between her humid toe and the leathery insole. The toe was so heavy he could barely move, and though he struggled with all his might against it, he didn't make any progress.

“Quit moving; if you get out from under my toe , I'll crush you for sure. My feet may be soft enough for you to survive under them, but my shoes are another matter; you'll die for sure if I step on you with them.” Sabuko pressed down firmly on her brother until he stopped squirming. “Much better. Now stay still while I finish practicing my techniques.”

Ken's face remained pressed against her sweaty toe as she walked over to the next training dummy, suffering with each of her steps the crushing weight of her body bearing down on him, threatening to break his bones to splinters. It was a miracle he could survive it at all—the pressure was enough to drive all the air out of his lungs, leaving him gasping for air the moment it eased up. He nearly passed out after it caught him unprepared the first time, but he slowly started to get the hang of it and managed to stay conscious the whole time while she attacked the remaining dummies, her foot getting hotter and sweatier the more she exerted herself. By the time she finished, he had to make an effort not to drown in her foot sweat.

When at last she arrived at her bedroom, Sabuko took a seat on her bed and slipped off her shoes, finally giving Ken a break, although even then he wasn't totally freed from her foot. After spending so long under her toe, he was now glued to it by her sweat, He was squirming like a bug down there, trying to pry himself off, but he couldn't even get a finger off her skin. He looked so pathetic struggling on her toe when Sabuko turned her foot around that she couldn't help but smile.

“What's wrong, brother? Having some trouble with my toe? Or is it that you don't want to leave it? Maybe you're finally learning your proper place, as a bug beneath my feet.” She softly curled her toes until Ken was smothered between her big toe and the ball of her foot, completely encased in her hot and sweaty skin. Even now she still felt him squirming down there, though it was barely a tickle to her. Again and again she wiggled her toes, showcasing her total dominion over his puny self, until eventually her skin relinquished its hold on him and he was able to crawl onto her sole, where he clung to her skin waiting to see what she would do next.

“Do you see how pathetic you are now, brother? How weak and helpless? I'm sure even you can see that there's no way you could ever defeat me at that size. Well the truth is, you've never been any more of a threat to me than you are right now. You've always been just a pathetic little bug crawling around at my feet, annoying but never really damaging me. Until now I've been fine with letting you pretend that you're something approaching my equal, since our father does care for you, but that ends today. It's time you learned your place, brother. See how you're on your hands and knees, clinging to my sole like an ant? That's just where you belong. Now be a dear and lick my sole clean, will you?”

“What!? Y-you can't be serious! There's no way I'm ever licking your stinking foot! I'd rather die!”

“Oh? That can be arranged, if you're truly sure about it,” Sabuko said. The look she gave him chilled Ken to the core, and he shrank back as if he could avoid her gaze like that.

“H-hey, wait a second, sis! I was just, y'know, exaggerating a bit. I thought maybe you were joking! If you're serious then of course I'll lick your foot, but gimme a second to, uh, prepare first.” Barely managing to keep himself from shaking under Sabuko's gaze, Ken looked down at her sole and grimaced; the smell that wafted from her skin was bad, but even worse was how much sweat covered it from top to bottom—there was no way he could lick it all up without getting sick. Maybe if he waited a bit some of it would evaporate? He was going to bide his time until it did, but after a few seconds Sabuko gave him a scare by scrunching her sole. “Enough stalling. You have to the count of three. One...”

Ken didn't wait for her to get any further before pressing his lips to her sole and giving it a lick. As he tasted her dirty, salty skin on his tongue, he shuddered and almost gagged, quickly pulling his face away to spit the taste back out, but even after scrubbing his tongue with his fingernails the taste still remained all over it. “Keep going, insect; my patience with you is wearing thin,” Sabuko said. Ken hurried to obey, licking her sole over and over again, trying not to gag at the salty taste of her sweat filling his mouth. He wanted to spit it all out, but he didn't dare defy his sister anymore; he just kept crawling all over her foot, licking up more and more of the sweat and dirt on her sole, while the disgusting liquid seeped into his clothes and left him soaked from top to bottom.

“Good boy,” Sabuko said in the condescending tone of someone speaking to a pet dog who had done something right for the first time in its life. It galled Ken to hear her talk to him like that; if he were at his normal size he would teach her not to disrespect him like that ever again, but there was nothing he could do about it now. What a huge mistake this had all been.

No, not a mistake; it was all because of that stupid witch that it hadn't worked out. If he could only get back to his proper size, he would do it again and make sure it worked this time. There was nothing he wanted more at that moment than to turn the tables on Sabuko. The thought that he might be able to do it some day was the only thing that kept him going. She couldn't keep him shrunk like this forever—not unless she wanted their father to find out about it—and when he was back to normal, then he'd find a way to get the statue back and use it on her. He only had to bide his time and pretend to be her obedient little slave so she'd let her guard down.

“What's going on in that little head of yours, Ken? Are you still scheming against me?” Sabuko asked just as he was getting started on her toes.

“Huh!? N-no way, sis! I've learned my lesson! I swear I won't do anything against you ever again!”

“Oh, really? because that face you were making was exactly the one you get when you're planning something sneaky. Do you really think I'd ever give you the chance to get your petty little revenge on me after what you just tried to do to me? You must think I'm as stupid as you.” Sabuko curled her toes tight, trapping her puny bug of a brother between them, and began wiggling them together, rolling him up and down her toejam-covered skin. “You probably still think I'm planning on growing you back eventually. Well get those thoughts out of your little head, insect, because you'd going to spend the rest of your pathetic life slaving away at my feet. I already told our father all about your scheme, and you know what he said? That if you really tried to go through with it, I had permission to do with you whatever I see fit.”

“Y-you're lying! There's no way dad would ever let you do something like this!”

“You don't believe me? No worries; you'll hear it from his own mouth the next time I see him—assuming you can hear anything when you're smothered under my foot, that is. Now keep licking, insect.” Once she let go of him, Ken started nervously licking her toes. The bitter taste of her toejam barely registered to him—so upset was he over what she'd said. If it was true that dad... But no, it couldn't be true! His father would never let anything like this happen to him! He had to go to him quick; if their father told Sabuko to put him back to normal, she would have no choice but to obey!

Ken kept licking his sister's foot until it was nearly spotless, then when she moved him over to her other foot he did the same for that one. But as soon as she was distracted by a call on her phone, he seized his chance and jumped down to the floor, figuring if he could survive being stepped on under Sabuko's toe he could survive a little fall like that. Sure enough, he landed safely and immediately started running for the door; their father's room wasn't too far away, and he might even be able to get there before Sabuko noticed he was gone.

That was the plan at least, but it wasn't even a minute before he heard her feet hit the floor. Not five seconds later, they both crashed down beside him, leaving him standing in the middle of what felt like a small canyon, staring up at his monster of a sister. “Trying to run away, are you? I'd be more upset about it if it weren't so painfully predictable. I won't kill you for this since it's your first real act of disobedience, but you will have to be punished,” she said, raising her foot above him. Seeing that giant, sweaty sole eclipse almost his entire view, Ken started running again, only to be flattened under her foot a second later. She pressed down firmly, grinding him against the floor before lifting her foot again so that he remained glued to her sole. A few painful steps later, she was sitting back at her bed with her foot turned over on her lap. But this time when he looked up at her, he noticed something in her hands.

Ken looked incredulously as she aimed the spider statuette towards him. He could feel its eyes looking right at him, and almost imagined them glowing red already. “You can't be serious! There's no way you're going to shrink me again! Tell me you're joking, Sabuko!” Even as he shouted this he had already started fighting to free himself from her sole, yanking and twisting his arms with all the strength he had left. But he was still held fast to it when he heard that same click and saw those eyes start to glow. The beams hit him dead on, and once again he blacked out. When he came to a moment later and remembered what had happened, he was almost too scared to open his eyes and see whether or not it had worked. But eventually he did open them, and what he saw nearly made him faint again.

After he'd shrunk for the first time, Sabuko had seemed as big as a skyscraper to him. Now, though? Sabuko was so big that his mind struggled to make sense of her. Her face floated in the sky above, so massive that it almost filled his entire view, and all around him stretched a light pinkish landscape that could only be her toeprint; he was so small that the grooves and wrinkles of her skin seemed like mountains and valleys stretching out to the horizon. Her sweat pores housed giant lakes, and the air was filled with the smell of her foot.

“How are you holding up down there, brother? Does my toe look impressive at that size? It must, considering you're so small I can't even see you anymore. You're nothing but a microbe on my foot now; hopefully a few days surviving at that size will be enough to teach you obedience. Again, do try not to drown in my sweat, my little brother; I expect to have you licking my foot clean again by this time next week.” With that she put her shoes back on, leaving her brother to come to terms with his fate, cowering deep in the wrinkles of her skin amidst the world-ending impacts of her steps.