- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A girl's attempt to get revenge on her bully backfires badly.
RATING: R
TAGS: Nano, Humiliation, Breasts, Butt, Feet, Entrapment, Footwear
Anonymous commission
“Well, look who's here! What's wrong, girl? Got lost on your way to the comic shop?” Stella chuckled at her own joke, looking at the mousy girl standing awkwardly at the locker room's entrance. When Emily didn't answer, she dropped her socks and stood, striding barefoot across the room with her hands on her hips and her chest all puffed up, embellishing the size of her double-D breasts—the envy of all the girls at Edmondton High—and the cheerleading uniform that covered them.

Short and scrawny, with glasses that made her eyes seem bigger than they were, Emily stiffened at the captain's approach and gripped firmly the navy blue bag hanging from her shoulder. A shaky hand undid the zipper a few inches and reached into the opening to pull out something metallic. Stella's grin faltered a moment and her eyes locked onto the slender object when she caught a glimpse of its shape, but when Emily took it out, the handgun she had imagined turned out to be just some elaborate ray gun like something out of a sci-fi show and she laughed.

“What is that, another one of your toys? God, you are such a baby! Why don't you try growing up one of these days? Maybe then we wouldn't laugh at you so hard. Did you just come to show it off? Hello? Earth to Emily! Did you go deaf since this morning? Here, why don't you give me that little thing since it's distracting you so much?” Stella reached for Emily's toy gun, but before she could grab it, the other girl stepped aside and shakily aimed the thing at her.

While Stella was rolling her eyes, Emily pulled the trigger on it and all of a sudden there was a loud ZAP! The lights in the room flickered, and at the same time Emily screamed. The device fell and clattered noisily on the floor. Stella gave it only a moment's glance before looking over at the other girl stumbling back along the ground, growing smaller with each passing second, until sat on the floor, hardly any bigger than an ant.

Stella couldn't believe what she was seeing. The world felt like a dream as she walked over to the tiny little Emily on the floor and knelt, almost lowering her face to the floor to confirm that, yes, that little thing she saw was Emily. The tiny girl was shaking and hyperventilating as she looked back at her; and little wonder, that. Emily wasn't even as big as Stella's fingertips. She was puny—a bug—and, like a bug, she could probably have been crushed with a swift slap of Stella's hand. All these thoughts ran through her head as she took in her shrunken classmate.

Slowly she reached for the tiny girl. Emily started running as her hand approached, but Stella easily caught her all the same. Emily screamed in pain and struggled against the two fingers holding her tight, but it did her no good; even an ant would have made a better go at escaping.

Stella watched Emily's struggles, felt her squirming in her grip, heard her pathetic little cries, and eventually she realized: this wasn't a dream at all. “This is real.” She thought back to a minute ago, when Emily had first appeared. “That thing was a shrink ray, wasn't it? It shrank you, but... you were going to use it to shrink me, weren't you?” Stella hardened her grip on Emily. “You little cunt! What the hell were you going to do to me then? Were you gonna step on me? Crush me like a bug? Is that it?”

“N-no! I swear I wasn't! I was only going to shrink you for a little bit, to scare you and make you promise to stop bullying me!” Emily squeaked.

“You fucking suck at lying, Em. You were gonna crush me, I know it. And hey, it makes sense; you wanted your revenge for what happened last week. That picture we put out... you were crying for days. It's normal to want revenge. But you know what they say; if you come at the queen, you better not miss.”

Stella dropped Emily on the floor and stood up, holding her foot over the shrunken girl. “Good-bye, Emily, you dumb fucking bug!” Even as Emily started running, Stella stomped down hard, and did it a few more times for good measure, even twisting her foot in anger over what must surely have been a very dead Emily. But when she looked to see what, if anything, remained of the tiny girl, she was surprised to find Emily stuck to her sole and all in one piece, still moving and trying to escape. Stella was surprised, but she figured she must have stepped on Emily with some softer part of her foot, so she peeled the tiny girl off, dropped her on the ground again, and this time made sure to stomp on her with her heel.

Now, she thought, Emily was dead for sure, and she looked again to make sure, only to find her still alive. Feeling perplexed, he cheerleading captain walked back to the bench, where she sat and peeled Emily off again, questioning her on how she had survived.

“The shrinking process only c-compresses the target... it makes them smaller and lighter, but just as durable as normal. See? I wasn't lying when I said I wasn't going to crush you; I couldn't have done it even if I'd tried. Um... d-do you see my glasses anywhere? I think they fell off when you stepped on me.”

“Who cares about your dumb glasses? So you were telling the truth about that one thing; so what? I'm sure you were still planning on doing other bad stuff to me. You were probably gonna keep me small forever and kidnap me so you could torture me every day as payback for what I did. Don't even try to deny it, you little shit! It's what anyone would have done in your place. Well, I hope you don't mind if I do it to you now.”

“Please, Stella, don't! I-I'm sorry, I never should have tried to shrink you! It was a mistake! Oh, I'll do anything if you just grow me back! The size ray–”

“Size ray? You mean this little thing over here?” Stella held Emily firmly and walked over to where the little gun had fallen. She grabbed it and showed it to the other girl.

“Yes, that's the size day; it shrink things and also grow them back. If you just turn that switch to... Oh, God!!!”

Emily had still been explaining how to operate her invention when Stella bashed it against the floor, breaking off the device's tip. Over and over again she smashed the device down, damaging it more and more, until its innards were exposed and she could tear them out one by one. “There; now you're never getting back to normal size. You're mine, bitch—for the rest of your fucking life!”

Stella rolled her eyes as Emily started sobbing, pleading for mercy from the titanic cheerleader. Stella just chuckled and dumped the girl in her shoe, putting it on without socks to better torment the little geek. With Emily trapped under her sole, she grabbed all her stuff, threw the broken size ray in the dumpster, and headed back home.

Her place wasn't too far away, and since she was feeling so good, Stella jogged the whole way there, reveling in the feeling of Emily being squashed under her foot over and over again, grinning at the knowledge that the tiny girl must have been covered in her foot seat by then. Sure enough, when she got to her room and took off her shoes, she found Emily plastered to her sole and totally drenched in sweat. “'Sup, bug? Have a good ride? No? Well get used to it 'cause you're gonna be spending a lot of time in my shoes from now on! Anytime I go out, I'm gonna tuck you 'tween my toes so you can keep me company all day long!”

Peeling Emily off her sole, Stella saw the tiny girl was crying and laughed in her face. “Still upset that you're gonna be my little toy for life? Too fucking bad. Remember, everything I do to you now's just karma for what you were gonna do to me. You never shoulda tried to shrink me, bitch; shoulda just known your place like everyone else at school. Now you're gonna learn it the hard way.” Sell pressed Emily to her armpit, rubbing her forcefully up and down the sweaty surface, scrubbing at all the sweat and filth that had accumulated on it.

“Maybe you think hat shrinking made you a worthless little bug, Em, but the truth is, that's all you ever were. People like you are nothing but tools for people like me to rise to the top, slaves to give us everything we want, or clowns to entertain us. You're smart—at least, you're good at school stuff. You coulda been useful to me, but your little 'morals' and 'ethics' got in the way of you helping me cheat, so you became a clown. Then you tried to rise up and ended up a slave instead. It's honestly the funniest fucking shit. I should thank you for failing so bad at getting revenge; I'm gonna have more fun making you miserable for the rest of your pathetic life than I ever had when you were a regular-sized geek. Oh, by the way, if you're getting hungry down there, feel free to lick the dirt off my body and eat it, 'cause that's all you're getting from me!”

Stella rubbed the tiny girl all over her body, from her armpits, down over her arms, on her back and belly , and all the way down her leg to her feet, using Emily to clean herself up. By the time she finished, Emily was a total mess. Not only was she soaked in sweat from all over Stella's body, she was covered in all manner of dirt and the natural oils of Stella's body, and a bit of toejam too. Her clothes were all matted with the stuff, completely ruined, and her short black hair wasn't much better either.

“Let's throw those old rags away now; you won't need anyways now they you're my pet. Animals don't wear clothes, after all,” Stella said, holding Emily firmly and pinching her tiny shoes with her fingernails. She took them off one by one, then Emily's socks, her skirt, and the rest of her clothes. Emily yelled and tried to fight her off, but those pathetic little arms and legs of hers couldn't have even managed to lift a napkin, so Stella was free to have her way with her little toy, undressing her until she was sitting bare naked on Stella's hand, trying to cover herself up. “There, isn't that way better? Isn't it so nice to know you'll never have to wear clothes again? Oh, what're you crying for now? Aren't you ever gonna shut up? Well, that's okay; I got the perfect place for you to cry into right here!”

Stella dropped Emily and stomped on her the moment she hit the floor, grinding her down until she could confirm the geek was flattened to her sole. With a satisfied smile, she walked out of the room and went to the bathroom for a bath. When the water was ready, she stepped inside and sat down, searching the water for Emily. The other girl surfaced a few seconds later, desperately splashing around “Help... Help... I can't... swim!” Emily said as her head bobbed in and out of the water. Stella simply rolled her eyes and held out her hand putting it in the water just past Emily and pulling it closer to send a current of water towards herself. That current carried Emily towards her chest, where she washed up on Stella's cleavage, surrounded by the pair of giant tits bobbing in the water. She pulled herself up in desperation, clinging to Stella's skin for all she was worth, until Stella laughed and the movement of her chest made Emily slip back into the water. Heh! What a puny bug! You probably would have drowned in the tub if not for me. You should be grateful I decided to save your worthless life. Well? Aren't you gonna thank me?”

Emily sounded like she was holding back tears when she began to thank Stella, but she wasn't even allowed to finish; grabbing her own boobs, Stella pressed them together, squishing Emily between them. “Pfft! As if I give a shit whether or not an insect like you decides to thank me! I mean look at you; you're a fucking speck between my boobs! They've gotta be like mountains compared to you! Why would anyone care about what you think? Oh, what's that? Do you want out? Well get out by yourself! I already helped you enough for one day. Yeah, that's right; squirm like the dumb little bug you are. Is that really all you got? I can barely feel you between my tits!” Stella squeezed her boobs even harder, rubbing them forcefully against each other, feeling Emily being rolled around between them, and she laughed, sending vibrations through the hefty mass of her breasts to shake the tiny girl caught in her cleavage.

After getting out of the bath, Stella dropped Emily on the toilet lid. The tiny girl picked herself back up, but once she was sitting she noticed that her surroundings were blanketed in Stella's shadow, and she turned around to find the cheerleader's massive ass looming above her and her hips swaying from side to side. When Emily had finally seen her, Stella laughed and slapped her cheeks, which sounded like a powerful gunshot to the tiny Emily. Then she sat down on the toilet, smothering the little geek beneath her ass. When she stood up next, Emily was still on her ass, and that's where Stella left her while she got dressed, and even afterwards while she lazed around the house, texting her friends, munching on snacks, watching some streams, and so on.

Even when doing all that stuff, though, she never forgot about Emily, and she went out of her way to make the geek's life miserable, frequently readjusting in her seat to grind the girl down. She wouldn't acknowledge Emily, though, wanting the girl to think she had forgotten all about her. It was only when she went to her room to get ready for bed that she took Emily out to mess with her again.

“Oops! I toootally forgot all about you, Em! Just goes to show how worthless you are; even when you're right under me I can't be bothered to notice you. But let's get you out now. There you are! So how was it under my ass? Did you like it? What? You wanna say something? Spit it out, then!”

“Stella... I-I'm sorry I ever tried to shrink you. I d-don't know what I was thinking. Please, you have to forgive me, Stella; it was a mistake. I'll never do anything like that again. The size ray... w-we can still fix it! I'll tell you how and... then you can grow me back. You have to do it. If you don't, then... people will start looking for me and–”

“For you? Ha ha ha ha ha! Don't make me laugh, you fucking insect. You really think anyone's gonna be out looking for geeky little Emily Dawson? Who? The friends you don't have? Your no-show parents? he fucking teachers? Puh-lease! Nobody likes you, Emily; no one ever did. You're just a fucking annoying little pipsqueak that everyone would be happier without. People will notice you're gone, see how much nicer it is without you around, and then forget you ever existed. I'm the only person who will still remember Emily Dawson.

“Actually, no, scratch that. Calling you 'Emily' is too good for you; makes it sound like you're still a person and not just a bug. From now on your name's gonna be 'Worm'. How do you like it? I think it suits you great. Oh, and don't ever call me 'Stella' again as if we're equals or something. Call me 'Master', or else I might throw you out with the trash. Got it? Answer me, worm!”

Stella squeezed the tiny geek until she screamed, and when she eased up on her, Emily—“Worm”—hurried to assure her master that she had understood, blubbering as she begged her not to throw her away. Stella cackled in her face until she cried, then shoved the girl between her butt cheeks, so deep that Emily couldn't move no matter how she struggled against it. She remained stuck in there, rocked by every jiggle of Stella's big behind, bouncing and wobbling together with her cheeks as her new owner got ready for bed.

“Good night, Worm! Better get some rest for tomorrow 'cause I'm gonna make you earn your keep! You're gonna spend all day at my feet, licking the toejam off them, like the fucking bug you are,” Stella said as she settled into her bed, giving her cheeks a firm squeeze before closing her eyes, soon falling asleep to the thought of what fun she would have with that tiny pest tomorrow.

Emily, meanwhile, struggled with all her might against Stella's cheeks, thinking that if she could get out now, she could escape her captor and find someone else who could help her out. But no matter what she tried she couldn't get out. She started crying out of despair, knowing that her old life was over and that it was all her own fault for trying to shrink Stella and failing so miserably. She cried until her eyes were sore and only then fell asleep.