- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A Nekopara story; Azuki and Coconut play with a tiny civilization.
RATING: R
TAGS: Nano, Crush, Breasts, Lactation, Handplay, Tiny civilization, Furry (only if catgirls count for you)
Commissioned by "Shigure".

Life had been anything but easy for the tiny people since their city was bought by the human girl Shigure. It wasn't just that thousands of lives been lost as their entire city was transferred piece by piece to the Minaduki estate, to be kept in a large sandbox in an otherwise-empty room; those losses were to be expected for people like themselves—people thousand of times smaller than normal humans, so fragile that even a sneeze could spell the end of them—and they would have been more than worth it had their city ended up in the hands of a kind owner who would care for them like beloved pets, letting them live out their short lives in peace and prosperity.

But that's not what they had been bought for. They weren't bought as pets, but as toys for Shigure's pets, a sextet of catgirls who had terrorized their city for fun every day since their arrival, raining indiscriminate death and destruction on them. They had survived so far thanks to the sheer rate of their reproduction and the speed of their life-cycles compared to a human or even a cat-person, but they still had to wonder how much longer they'd survive at the hands of these walking catastrophes.

It wouldn't even have been so bad if not for one catgirl in particular, who alone visited them as much as the other five combined. It was she who was the first to visit them this morning, as she was on most mornings. The tinies knew it was her long before she came in, recognizing her by the distinctive clacking of her Mary-Jane shoes on the wooden floor. Thousands of them woke up with a start at that omen of ill fortune, and hurriedly sought refuge from the new round of destruction to be visited upon them, for whatever good it might do them.

Not that there was much in the way of refuge left; most of their constructions had long since met their end at the hands of the catgirls, and those that remained were largely abandoned as they were more deathtraps than real shelters in here. Reconstruction was pointless since anything they built would be wrecked within days, so most tinies were reduced to living out in the open and hoping blindly they'd survive each new encounter.

A million sets of eyes looked in dread to the door as the footsteps stopped just outside. Slowly the handle turned, and when it opened, there stood that monster, Azuki, in her white-and-blue sailor fuku, her brown, striped tail flicking playfully behind her. After gently closing the door, the catgirl turned to the tinies' habitat and her slitted pupils widened to take in her prey. She walked towards them with a slight wiggle in her step that spoke of barely-contained playful energy.

The tinies remained paralyzed even as each thundering step brought her closer and closer to them, sending tremors throughout the land, until her mile-long foot appeared on the wall of their habitat, her heel landing on it with a soul-crushing THUMP. With arms crossed under her modest, but to the tinies still mountainous, chest, her lips curled in a smirk and her eyes swept over them with a predatory gleam that left no doubt to her intentions.

“There's less of you again today, aren't there?” Though soft and childlike, her voice rattled the tinies, booming in their sensitive ears like the shockwave of an explosion. “At this rate you'll all be gone in a months. All good things come to an end, I guess. Oh well, I'll just have to make the most of you while you're still around!”

Suddenly crouching low over the edge of the tinies' enclosure, Azuki leaned forward, and the tinies panicked as they saw her gargantuan body falling towards them. To all those who stood in her shadow it seemed as if they would all end up crushed beneath her, whether by her milky white thighs, flat belly, petite breasts, or her rounded face. Instead it was only her hands which fell on the earth, crushing a mere thousand of the tiny things, for whom the intricate wavy patterns on her palms and fingers were to be the last thing they ever saw before they were crushed into formless paste on the catgirl's unblemished skin.

Those who avoided that fate by a centimeter or less were blown away by the impact and their bodies dashed against the boulder-sized grains of sand when they landed relative hundreds of feet away, while powerful tremors shook everyone else, even at the furthest reaches of their sandbox home.

A similar scene played out where Azuki's knees fell, and again and again as the catgirl slowly stalked her way to the center of their habitat. Slowly for her, at least enough to allow a few more people to escape death at her hands and knees and feet. Not that she was concerned for them; if she ever took it slow it was only so she could better savor the death and destruction going on beneath her.

Soon Azuki had made it to the center of the sandbox, where the greater concentration of tinies was to be found. Her colossal body, held aloft by celestial pillars, now hung over most of them, swaying playfully in a way that gave a sense of vertigo to those who looked on her too long as it seemed like the whole world was swaying with her—and not just because every shift of her weight brought a new tremor.

For a while she seemed content to survey the chaotic movements of the frightened specks beneath her, humming a lighthearted tune while her ears turned this way and that to pick up the faint sounds of their screams. Then her left hand rose up and hovered towards a group of swarming tinies trying to flee from their destroyer. Her fingers pierced the earth to their left, and with slight wriggles burrowed deeper inside before curving to tunnel under the fleeing masses. The earth bucked violently all around while Azuki's fingers dug their tunnels less than an inch beneath the surface, giving rise to short-lived hills and divots in the landscape that sent sand grains and tinies alike tumbling violently, often mixing together so that over a hundred souls ended up buried in the dirt.

A moment later the catgirl's dirt-covered fingertips emerged from the earth on the opposite end of the group of tinies, and with a violent upheaval they and the land they stood on were lifted into the air. Great masses of sand, and some tinies too, spilled down the sides of her palm as she raised them higher and higher, but even when they came to a top a few inches under the catgirl's face, several hundred of them still remained, trembling under her gaze.

Baring her gleaming white fangs in a grin, Azuki started gently shaking her hand back and forth, letting the bottom-most grains of sand slip through her fingers and pelt the tinies on the ground as a rain of boulders until only a thin layer of dirt remained along with the tinies standing on it. Then the frightened souls she held saw her other hand appear, with an outstretched finger drawing nearer and nearer, until it hung so low overhead that those in its shadow could plainly see the minutest pores and wrinkles on the fleshy ceiling.

As Azuki waggled her finger playfully over her prey, the mere threat of being crushed under it was enough to make everyone scatter, scurrying over the gentle hills and slopes of her palmscape until they were faced with the sheer precipice at the edges of her palm, and a multi-mile fall to the sandbox. While a few were so bold, or so desperate, as to take the jump in the hope that some errant gust of wind might cushion their fall and save them, the bulk remained standing on the edge, daring neither to go forward nor back.

“Where do you buggies think you're going? Don't you know it's dangerous for you over there,” Azuki chuckled. “Let's get you all back to safety now.” With a finger she brushed them back to the center of her palm, crushing a few and leaving many others mangled in the process, bruises and broken limbs abounding. The faint cries that went up with each sweep of her digit were music to her ears, and she held them closer so she could hear all their moaning and wailing.

When she saw some of the tinies get up and run for the edge again, clearly determined to jump off this time, she shook her head and tutted in feigned disappointment. “Well, if you're that set on dying, at least let me be the one to kill you; it's better to die at the hands of a cute catgirl than by falling to your death, don't you think?”

The fleeing tinies ran with all their might, their feet thumping away against the ground, yet they hadn't even made it halfway to their destination when Azuki's finger came down on a group of them, instantly obliterating dozens. The terrible digit swept mercilessly around the edges of her palm, barreling over one tiny after the next, leaving only a few disturbing traces of them behind. When she had cleared them all away, the catgirl pressed her finger against her thumb, balling their remains up into wads of blood and dirt she nonchalantly flicked away into another group of tinies below, before fixing her gaze on those who remained—who wouldn't, or couldn't, run away from her.

Azuki half-curled her fingers, letting them hover threateningly over the tinies to hear them cry out in sweet, sweet fear. Was there any sound better than this? Anything that better conveyed the power she held over these little specks? If there was she hadn't found it, so this was what she kept coming back to listen to, over and over again. Here, where for once in her life she could be the biggest person in the room. None of these tinies would ever call her “short” or “munchkin”—never pat her on the head like a child or look down on her. Instead they trembled in her shadow, never doubting her absolute superiority. The feeling was divine; it was pure ecstasy; it was...

“Azuki!”

“Wah!” Azuki jumped with a most undignified cry, reflexively curling her fingers further and crushing all the tinies in her hand before flicking them angrily away and looking over her shoulder at the young catgirl standing at the entrance: the tall, tan-skinned, and very... “well-developed”... Coconut. “W-what are you doing here?” she asked a tad defensively, standing and turning to face her younger sister.

“That's what I should be asking you. Didn't master send you here to feed the tinies, not to play with them?”

“I was just... getting to that part.”

“Oh, so you thought you'd have some fun crawling around in the dirt first?” Coconut asked with an infuriating grin, walking to the edge of the enclosure while Azuki stomped up to her, taking her embarrassment out on whatever tinies happened to be in her path.

Even standing on an extra layer of dirt above the wooden floor, Azuki was still nearly a head shorter than the younger catgirl; her gaze was closer to being level with Coconut's chest than with her heterochromic blue and amber eyes—a chest so unfairly bigger than Azuki's. Why had she wandered in now of all times, just when she was really getting in the mood?

“Is that all you came here to say? Because if it is you can leave now; I'll feed them just as soon as you're gone.”

“Hmm... actually, I think I'd better stick around, just in case you come up short. You don't have that much to feed them with, after all; maybe you'll need me to help you out,” Coconut said, arms crossed immodestly to emphasize her well-rounded breasts, practically shoving them in Azuki's face. The shorter catgirl hissed and made a swipe at Coconut, but her sister stepped just out of reach. “Besides,” she continued unfazed, “someone has to stick around to make sure you leave some tinies for the rest of us. If I leave you'll probably crush them all. Honestly, you're so greedy about them. Would it kill you to go one day without coming in here?”

“I don't come here that often,” Azuki grumbled.

“Are you going to feed them or not? Maybe I'll just do it myself and get it over with; if I leave it to you you'll just let them starve and they'll die out even faster.”

“No, no, I'm going to do it! I'm way better at it than you.”

“Really? How about we both do it, then, so we can see who's better.”

“Fine!”

After Coconut stepped into the sandbox beside Azuki, both catgirls removed their shirts and bras, exposing their breasts for the million tiny souls gawking at them. They all watched as the catgirls dropped their clothes outside their enclosure, then turned to face all those who were still alive and dropped to their knees, sending massive earthquakes through the land. At once their hands went up to their chests, fingers seizing on nipples and beginning to tweak them.

Azuki, with her brow furrowed in concentration, looked like she was dead set on beating her sister to the punch, but it was the confident Coconut who first managed a flow of milk, drop after drop of the rich white substance spilling from her perky breasts and falling to the ground in squirts or drops, splashing spectacularly on the earth and sending small explosions of milky droplets over much of the landscape. Splash, splash, splash went her milk, pooling together in a pair of puddles near her thighs, her ceaseless discharge flooding over more than a thousand tinies.

Swept up by the powerful currents, the tinies swam for their lives, trying to keep their heads above the surface, but despite their efforts many of them ended up drowning in the warm, motherly ambrosia, Coconut's milk filling their lungs with sweet death.

“Come here, little buggies!” Coconut giggled childishly over the scenes of mass destruction. “Drink up so you can grow big and strong, and make lots of new babies so we can keep having fun with you!”

Despite their overwhelming fear towards the two catgirls, hunger drew all the tinies towards the shimmering pools of milk once Coconut had finished supplying her milk to them, releasing her well-rounded breasts to let them hang gently overhead. The catgirl then sat back, resting her hands on her knees, to watch vast swarms of tinies setting out for her milk from all parts of their habitat, and purred proudly once the first of them arrived at the sticky shores and started drinking.

But a frustrated groan turned her head aside, and she saw that her sister, despite all her frantic twisting of her nipples, had yet to produce a single drop of milk for the tinies. “What's wrong? Are you all out or something?” she asked.

“No! I know I have some milk, but... it just... won't come out!” Azuki said, squeezing her breasts in frustration.

“You're too tense. You need to be more relaxed so it'll come out. Don't try to force it, you'll just hurt yourself.”

“Oh, whatever! You already fed them; it's not like they need any more right now.”

“Come on, don't be like that, Azuki. Let me help you; rest your head on my lap and we'll see if we can't tease that milk out of you!” Coconut said, slapping her thighs.

Azuki frowned. Letting her younger sister help would be so embarrassing, but if she wasn't able to produce milk after playing with her nipples for so long, it would keep bothering her all morning. “Fine,” she said at last and eased herself down to lie in the sandbox, resting her head on Coconut's soft thighs. “This had better work, you hear me?”

“It will if you just stop worrying so much about it. Relax and let me do my thing, okay?”

Azuki grunted and shut her eyes, letting Coconut pet her head with one hand while rubbing her belly with the other, all the while a million tinies watched this most incongruous spectacle put on by their tormentors.

Coconut purred as she stroked her sister, hoping the sound would help put her at ease, but though her touch was soothing, as was her purring, Azuki just felt more awkward than anything, and when Coconut tried playing with her nipples for a bit to see if it had worked, even pressing her lips to one and sucking on it for a minute, nothing at all came out. “Huh. You must be way more tense than I thought.”

“I knew it wouldn't work,” Azuki sighed. “Well, whatever. I guess I'll get going now.”

“Wait, don't leave yet!” Coconut said, pulling back on her sister as Azuki started to sit up. “I have one more idea! This one will work for sure!”

“Hmph. Fine. Just... make it quick.” Azuki crossed her arms and looked away.

Looking at the ground, Coconut spotted a particularly big group of tinies and reached down, setting her fingers down right in front of them. “Climb on if you don't want me to crush you,” she told them. The tinies, looking uncertainly from the towering set of fingers to the colossal tan catgirl and exchanging glances among themselves, eventually decided they were better off obeying her despite their reservations. The tinies walked forward and climbed on Coconut's fingernails, crawling deep into the space between the nail and her flesh, until Coconut judged she had enough and lifted them up, gently curling her fingers so their tips pointed upwards to minimize the risk of her little passengers falling.

Fretting over their unknown fate, the tinies held on tight to Coconut's skin as they were lifted high up, with only the barest notion of where they were headed courtesy of the narrow glimpses they caught of the outside world, until the catgirl lowered two of her fingers onto a large, pink surface with a big bumpy hill rising up before them. “Get off now,” she said, and a couple hundred tinies walked off her fingers and onto Azuki's breast, right on the edge of her areola. There they turned to watch as Coconut carried the other half of their number over to the neighboring teat, and once all of them were off her hand, they looked all around in awe, particularly at the towering pink nipples, at Coconut's massive breasts hanging nearby, and at Azuki's face frowning curiously at them.

“Now,” Coconut announced, her eyes flicking from one nipple to the other as she addressed the tinies, “please be good little buggies and help my sister feel good!”

The tinies obeyed—what choice did they have?—and, swallowing their trepidation, they walked forward to the base of Azuki's nipples. Now that she realized what her sister's idea was, the older catgirl felt her heart beating rapidly in her chest, and the flesh of her breasts started pulsing noticeably for the little specks along with the blood rushing under her skin. Her nipples, which had grown soft after Coconut stopped playing with them, now grew erect again even before any of the tinies reached them, unnerving and striking awe into the heart of the puny creatures as they swelled higher and higher.

All of Azuki's attention was focused on the tiny pilgrims making their way to her nipples, watching them closely, trying to see if she could feel their tiny feet treading on her skin. When they finally reached their destination she held her breath, and gasped when she felt their tiny little hands pressing into the firm flesh of her erect nipples, their touch pushing those pink peaks to their fullest size.

As they began trying to stimulate the catgirl into lactating, the tinies felt a deep sense of awe come over them. The scent of her hanging heavy in the air, the rhythmic sound of her heartbeat and the pulsing of her flesh in time to it, the all-enveloping body warmth and the sight of those mountainous nipples—it all affected their puny minds, triggering deep-seated instincts. Their fear all but disappeared and they were called on to climb.

All together, as if in a trance, without any notion of why they were doing it, they pushed their hands up along the catgirl's firm leathery skin, seizing whatever footholds they could find and pulling themselves up by them, to climb up to the peaks of these holy mountains.

“You don't have to climb any higher, guys. You were fine doing what you were doing just now,” Coconut said as she saw them start going up. “Hello? Did you hear me? Hmm, that's weird. I wonder where they're all going. You think we should get rid of them, Azuki? ... Azuki?” The catgirl looked at her sister's face, finding Azuki's gaze transfixed on the tiny climbers. “This is weird,” she muttered. Clearly something was going on that she didn't understand. She thought of asking Azuki about it, but she got the sense that anything else she said would break the spell had gotten ahold of everyone; better to keep watching and see where it would end.

It took the little specks a minute to reach the top of the nipples, pulling themselves onto the sprawling pink mesas and looking around once more. Then, without so much as a word among them, they all started for the center of Azuki's nipples, guided by that same ancient instinct that had sent them climbing all the way up here. They spread out a bit, searching the land before them, until at last they happened upon what they now realized they had been looking for all along: the entrance to the catgirl's milk ducts.

On each nipple everyone gathered around those fleshy tunnels, and after a silence, one adventurous soul stepped up to crawl inside. Once they had disappeared into the tunnel, another followed, and another, and another, until all of them were in her flesh, spelunking to the depths of the catgirls teats.

From the moment the first tinies had crawled inside, Azuki's nipples had started tingling in pleasure, and the feeling only grew as more of them went inside, until it felt like a thousand tiny feathers were tickling her from inside her flesh, sending wave after wave of bliss radiating out from her breasts. She gasped at first, then she started breathing deeply, watching her chest rise and fall with each breath, and by the time they were all inside she had come to hold her own breasts gently. “Keep... keep going,” she cooed to those specks lost inside her, her voice vibrating through her flesh to reach their ears. “It feels... so good.”

The tinies hardly needed her encouragement to keep following their instincts, but still her voice did prod them onwards, to crawl still deeper through her flesh and bringing her greater pleasure. Moaning, Azuki twisted back and forth in her sister's lap, groping her breasts ever harder, until at last a trickle of milk burst forth from them, each mountain erupting with a small stream of pure white milk speckled with the bodies of hundreds of tinies, followed by a gentler stream that began dripping down her body to the sand below, carrying a portion of the little specks along with it.

“Ah! That's good, Azuki!Now sit up so you can feed the tinies,” Coconut said, smiling at her sister.

“Coconut... come... come here.” Milk still spilling from her breasts, Azuki stretched her arms up. Gently she held Coconut's head by the sides and pulled her closer, leading the younger catgirl's mouth right to her nipple. “Have a drink, little sis. It's all for you, if you want it.”

Coconut was shocked at first, but the taste of delicious milk spilling into her mouth soon convinced her and she started suckling, joining her purrs to her sister's while licking around her nipple, lapping up all those tinies who still remained on it. The tinies were swished around her mouth in a growing sea of milk, their fragile bodies dashed against every surface or crushed by a simple flick of her tongue, savored thoroughly by the monstrous catgirl, and finally flushed down her throat indiscriminately, to provide sustenance for her body.

Coconut drank until she was satisfied, but still drops of milk spilled from her sister's breasts, running down her body. Sitting up, Azuki leaned forward, putting a hand on the ground to hold her torso above the masses of tinies she rained drops of milk upon. Cupping a hand to her breast, she squeezed one, then the other, and moaned, her limbs wobbling for a second as the flow of milk from her teats was reawakened. Powerful streams of milk spilled from her breasts, flooding the masses gathered below.

The flow of milk seemed unstoppable. Any time it looked to be dying down, another squeeze of her breast or nipple was enough to revive it, adding to the growing oceans of milk. When after some minutes she finally finished, the twin pools of her milk nearly matched her sister's; with the milk Coconut had drank, they would have surpassed hers.

“Wow! You had way more milk than I thought,” Coconut said. “I guess I was wrong; you could have easily fed them all yourself.”

Azuki was still breathing deeply as she sat back again. “That... that was amazing. Coconut, you have to try that. I've never felt better in my life.”

“You mean right now? Even though I just milked myself?” Azuki nodded. “Well, okay.” Coconut eased herself down onto her side along the side of the sandbox, crushing thousands under her shapely form, hundreds under just her breast as the heavy orb settled into the dirt with the edge of her nipple resting on the ground. “Alright, tinies, climb in!” she said, motioning to her nipple.

At first the tinies around her breast all backed away in alarm from the great heaving mountain, but after a while a few of them felt themselves drawn to it and reversed course, hiking en masse towards her nipple. As the approached, Coconut scooped up some of them and gave them a lift to her other nipple, letting them all climb it. Soon the tinies were crawling over both of her nipples.

When they finally found and entered her milk ducts, Coconut gasped and shivered in delight. Sh reached for her breasts, groping them gently, and after a couple minutes, milk sprang anew from her breasts, spilling down to pool in front of the gathered tinies, while her legs stretched and curled in pleasure, taking countless lives as they tore through the land. Then after she had finished, producing only half as much milk as she had before, she lay there watching as the remaining tinies drank from this new lake of milk she had given them.

“You were right, Azuki, that was amazing!” Coconut giggled. “We have to tell the other girls about this. They're going to love it!”

“Yeah, I guess we should, huh,” Azuki said, also looking at the tinies drinking from her milk. Why did seeing that make her feel so warm inside, she wondered? Terrorizing all these specks had been amazing, but letting them crawl into her breasts and feeding them with her milk was even better. And even though she still had the urge to scare these tinies and feel them getting crushed against her body, she also had the urge to care for them and see their civilization grow big and healthy. It was weird having both these desires at once, and she still didn't know how to feel about it.

“Well, we should probably get going now. Need to get ready for work,” she said, stepping out of the sandbox and putting her clothes back on.

“You go ahead; I'll catch up with you in a bit,” Coconut said. After Azuki left, the younger catgirl looked back at the tinies gathered at her chest, her tail flicking playfully. Once the tinies had finished drinking her milk, they pulled back and stared at her, feeling the ground vibrating with her purrs, and wondered what she meant to do with them now.

After a while she lowered her hand to them, silently offering them her fingers with a smile. The tinies hesitated at first, but then a number of them came forward to take her up on her offer, climbing onto her fingers, until Coconut, deciding she had enough now, lifted them up and cupped her other hand underneath them to carry them safely. She pushed herself up, then hopped out of the sandbox on her way to her clothes, where she knelt and sprinkled the tinies onto her crop top, letting them get caught in the fine pink threads. Once that was done, she put her clothes back on carefully so as to not crush or throw off too many of the tinies.

Now fully dressed, Coconut looked down at herself, searching her top for all the little tinies clinging fearfully to its fabric, clambering all over her body as they desperately tried to find some safety on this living, breathing mountain of a catgirl. With a smile, she gave a little twirl, laughing happily over all her little passengers. “So glad you little buggies decided to come and give me company while I'm working! Try to stay alive down there, at least until work is over, okay? It'll be so much more boring after you're all gone. Say good-bye to everyone now! Good-bye, buggies!” she said, waving to the tinies still in the sandbox, then exited with the tinies on her top fighting not to be thrown off by the violent shaking brought on by her every step.