- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Trinh helps her mother out with her job by traveling to another world with her to destroy a city.
A sequel to "Phuong's Rampage", which you can find on my DeviantArt page.
RATING: R
TAGS: Mega, Giga, Young Adult, Mature, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Maternal, Violent
Commissioned by megakorean on DA.

Trinh had just finished making breakfast when her mother Phuong entered the kitchen, bidding her good morning.

“Good morning, mom. Did you sleep well?” Trinh served Phuong a cup of tea and a small plate of food, which the fit middle-aged woman graciously took and started eating.

“Thank you, Trinh. And yes, I did. I feel great this morning!”

“That's good to hear, “Trinh said, sitting down with her own tea and breakfast. “Do you have any work today?” she asked, curious to hear about what city her mother would be visiting today. For a couple weeks now Phuong had been working from home, opening portals to other worlds where she grew to giant size and rampaged through their cities, all while being paid for it. Trinh didn't understand what Lorraine, her mother's boss, got out of it, but as long as Phuong was being paid she didn't think it mattered.

“No, not today; this is my day off. But tomorrow definitely! It's going to be a big city, maybe the biggest one I've ever been to. It's so big, I think I might need two days to finish destroying it; I'll probably be gone all day tomorrow, and most of the day after.”

“All day? Are you sure that's really necessary? I mean, you can take a break, can't you? You shouldn't push yourself too hard, mother.”

“Relax! I know how to cake care of myself, daughter. Besides, rampaging through these cities is almost as good as a break for me; I don't think I'll ever get tired of it! But, if you're really worried, why don't you come along and join me?”

“Join you? You mean grow giant and go on a rampage with you? Would that even be possible?”

“I don't see why not. Lorraine has many of those bracelets; I'm sure I could convince her to let you borrow one. What do you say? Want to help your dear mother out? You could think of it as our mother-daughter bonding time.”

“I...”

“What are you talking about?”

Trinh's head whipped around to face the kitchen entrance, where she saw her son and daughter, Van and Hoa. Hoa looked confused, and a bit curious, but Van's face was lit up with excitement. “Are you going on another trip, grandma? Can I come with you again? Pleeeeease? You told me I could if I behaved. I've been good since then, haven't I?”

Trinh was taken aback by her son's insistence, and she opened her mouth to chastise him for not being respectful enough, but before she could say anything Hoa jumped in. “Oh, are you talking about grandma's new job?” she said. “Van told me all about how he got to see you grow huge and smash up a whole city! Is that true, grandma? Are you going to go smash up another one? Please tell me I can come along; it's not fair if you let Van see you like that but not me!”

While Trinh gaped at her children in disbelief, Phuong simply burst out laughing. “Easy, kids! You haven't even told your mother and me good morning yet; don't be in such a rush to talk about other things.” The kids apologized and meekly greeted their mom and grandma, taking a seat at the table with them. “That's better. Now, will I take you with me to work? Normally I would, but this time I'm going to be very busy all day long, and I won't have the time to spare on taking care of you two. But, if your mom agrees to come and help me out, then I'm sure it would be no trouble to bring you along.”

“Please, mom, please!” Van and Hoa said immediately, turning to their mom. “Let's go with grandma together! Then we can see both of you smashing everything up!”

“Well, what do you say, Trinh? Will you listen to your children?” Phuong asked her with a grin.

Trinh frowned at her mother—the nerve of her, using Trinh's own children to help convince her! Still, she couldn't stay mad for long. “Do you promise they'll be safe if they come with us?” she asked her mother.

“Of course! I can get something from Lorraine that will keep them perfectly safe, and to bring them back home if they get separated from us.”

“And do you kids promise to behave, and to listen to everything your grandmother and I say?”

“We promise!”

“Then I guess it should be fine if we all go with her.”

“Thank you mom! You're the best!” The kids say, running to hug their mother, and after a second, Trinh hugged them back.

“Okay now, sit down so you can have breakfast. Mom, since it's your day off, would you mind taking care of the kids for a bit? I need to do some things to get ready for our trip tomorrow.”

“Of course I don't mind taking care of my grandchildren! But how exactly are you going to get ready?”

“Well, maybe it's silly, but... if I'm going to be rampaging in these peoples' city, crushing the people and wrecking all their buildings, I think for their sake I should try to look my best while doing it, so I'm going to the beauty salon to get my hair and skin taken care of, and maybe get a pedicure while I'm at it.”

“That sounds like a great idea! You go right ahead and don't worry about a thing; I'll be here taking care of the kids for as long as you need.”

“Thanks, mom,” Trinh said and went to serve her kids breakfast, feeling all excited over the coming day.




On the following morning, Trinh and her family all gathered together in Phuong's room after breakfast for their trip to this other world. Trinh sported a simple but elegant áo bà ba—a white shirt with a pair of dark blue pants, close-fitting to emphasize her figure while still providing a sense of modesty—together with a bamboo nón lá hat and her best pair of sandals. She had thought about wearing one of her traditional Vietnamese dresses to look even better for the people they were going to crush, but decided against it since she didn't want to get it dirty; these clothes were more appropriate while still making her look good.

Her long black hair hung almost perfectly straight down to her shoulders, and her dark skin, soft and smooth as velvet after her visit to the beauty parlor, had a healthy sheen to it. Her toenails had been trimmed and lacquered in the same hue as her pants, and her soles had been cured of all blemishes or calluses.

She looked beautiful, as her mother and children had remarked after seeing her yesterday, yet she still worried about how she'd be seen in the world they were visiting today. Would the people there think her pretty too? She feared that they wouldn't. At the same time, looking at her mother, she couldn't imagine that anyone in this world or any other would think Phuong was anything less than beautiful.

Not that she had done anything special to look good for this trip—she was wearing very casual clothes exactly like she usually wore around the house, just a plain white sweater and a pair of black knee-length pants, going completely barefoot—that was just how she usually looked. Trinh had always been a bit insecure about her looks compared to her mother's. Though Phuong, her children, and indeed everyone else, often told her how pretty she was, she never quite believed them, thinking herself simply average and getting awfully shy whenever anyone insisted otherwise.

As for Van and Hoa, they were also dressed in casual clothing, though, after seeing how her mom looked, Hoa wished she would have dressed up nicely too. Then again, she wasn't going to be the one going on a rampage, so it didn't matter as much.

“Okay, is everyone ready?” Phuong asked. All the others nodded. “Good. Then let's get going, shall we?” She held up her left arm, which had a fancy high-tech bracelet wrapped around its wrist—Trinh wore an identical one, while Van and Hoa wore simpler designs which lacked the full functionality of the others—and, after making sure that it showed the right destination, she pressed a button and opened up a portal with a view to a big, sprawling city right in the middle of the room. “Okay, let's go!” She went through to the other side, after which Hoa and Van and finally Trinh all stepped in after her, all of them emerging on a small field of dried grass on the outskirts of the city, near a highway filled with hundreds of furiously honking cars, all sitting still on the road though with their engines rumbling and smoke coming out of their tailpipes.

“Ugh! It stinks so bad here!” Hoa said, covering up her nose to try to mask the stench of exhaust fumes that filled the air, not only down there but also above, dimming the light of this world's red sun.

“It really does, doesn't it?” Phuong said. “Don't worry, kids, your mom and I will take care of all those polluting cars in a jiffy. Are you ready, Trinh?” Her daughter nodded. “Alright! Now, just press the buttons like I told you and... boop! You'll be growing just like me!” Demonstrating the process for Trinh, Phuong pressed the growth button and sent her height surging massively.

As Phuong expanded up to a hundred times her normal size, Trinh and the children watched her in awe, their hearts racing in excitement to see the middle-aged woman towering over them like a skyscraper, growing so large that her mere toes dwarfed them all. “Ohh, that feels sooo good!” Phuong said, stretching her body to enjoy her incredible power, while down on the ground her family felt the earth tremble beneath them at the slightest shift of her body mass. Then she looked down, smiling at her tiny family and wiggling her toes before them, each impact of the house-sized digits against the ground sending a new tremor to rock their world. “Well? How do I look?” she asked, lifting a foot up on its toes and showing off her beautiful sole to her family.

“Wow, grandma. You look amazing!” the children said, echoing Trinh's thoughts as they eagerly ran forward to jump on their grandma's toes, clambering all over Phuong's foot as if it were a playground.

“Kids! Get down from there! You'll get hurt!” Trinh said. Their mother nearly had a heart attack when Phuong laughed and wiggled her toes again, almost throwing the kids off her foot.

“Relax, Trinh; I told you their bracelets will protect them from just about anything. They'll be fine even if they fall...” Phuong turned her foot over, sending Hoa and Van tumbling off. “... or if I step on them.” She raised her foot over the kids while they still lay on the ground, and both of them gawked silently at their grandma's massive sole as it slowly descended onto them, to finally leave them smothered underneath.

Trinh watched it all in horror, terrified for the lives of her children, while at the same time feeling a twinge of jealousy, wishing she were the one being stepped on by the giant Phuong. She was greatly relieved when her mother's foot went up again, releasing Van and Hoa, both unharmed but looking utterly awestruck. “Kids! Are you okay?” she asked, running over to them while her mother still kept her sole hanging over them.

“Yeah, we're fine, mom,” they said quietly. “That was so amazing! You have to feel what it's like!”

“Some other time, maybe. Now stand up and get yourselves cleaned up, Trinh said, brushing the dirt and grass off Van and Hoa's clothes while leading them out from under their grandma's foot and trying not to stare at the giant sole.

“Why don't you join me now, daughter? I'm sure the kids want to see you as a giantess too,” Phuong said, crouching down to dote on her tiny family.

“Yeah, do it, mom! We want to see you grow huge!”

“Okay, okay. Stand back kids,” Trinh said, holding her finger over the bracelet's growth button. She waited until her children were standing next to Phuong's feet, then took a deep breath and pressed the button.

Immediately she was flooded with a potent energy that made her feel tingly all over as her body rapidly expanded. Her eyes grew wide at the sight of the whole world shrinking around her and the amazing sensation of her own growth, and was deeply disappointed when it all came to a stop, leaving her just short of six hundred feet tall—a little bit taller than Phuong. She looked at her mom's smiling face in disbelief, then down at her feet when she heard a pair of squeaky voices coming from below.

“Mom! You're so big!” Van and Hoa said, rushing to their mom's feet to climb on her sandals and crawl under her toes. Their tiny bodies tickled Trinh's foot, making her toes wiggle reflexively before she forced them to sit still.

“Van, Hoa, get out of there right now!” she said, deathly worried for her children while at the same time being filled with wonder to see them the size of mere bugs at her toes. “Kids, I'm serious! How can I trust you to stay safe on this journey is you won't even listen to what I say?”

“Oh, you don't have to worry about that,” Phuong said. “I brought a little something so we can make sure they don't get lost or get in the way when we're working. Here, put this on.” She handed Trinh a little red string tied in a loop with the ends hanging loose.

“How is this supposed to help?” Trinh asked, taking the string from her mother. Phuong didn't answer, instead crouching next to Trinh.

“Van, come out for a second, will you, dear?” Phuong said while slipping the string over her foot, using it as an anklet. When Van crawled out from under his mom's toes, she picked the boy up and brought him over to her own foot, tying him up with the loose ends of string to leave him dangling from her anklet like a cute little figurine. “Now you do the same with Hoa.”

Trinh followed her mother's lead, teasing her daughter out from under her foot and tying her up with the rest string to dangle by her ankle. Then she moved her foot a bit to make sure that Hoa wouldn't fall off, listening to her “tiny” daughter giggling as she was swung back and forth.

“So, are you ready to get to work?” Phuong asked her daughter; Trinh nodded. “Alright! You can start by following my lead. When you're more comfortable you can go work by yourself, or we can rampage together; either way is fine!” With that she led Trinh over to the road leading up to the city, where the thousands of people stuck in traffic had long since stopped what they were doing to stare in awe at the two giant women who had appeared out of nowhere.

The local people were stunned by Phuong and Trinh's beauty, gaping in awe at them both as they approached, even as the tremors caused by their steps grew stronger and stronger, rattling their cars which next to the two looked like little plastic toys. They only started to get worried when Phuong's shadow came over them, and they realized how close these giant women were to crushing them. Even then, they thought they would still be fine since neither of the giantesses looked cruel or malicious. So they were all very shocked when Phuong raised her foot over a bunch of cars and, still smiling placidly at them, brought it down, slowly crushing dozens of vehicles under her cinnamon-skinned sole, ignoring the pained screams of her victims as they were all crushed alive, until at last they were all flattened and her foot settled down with a wiggle of her toes.

The people could hardly believe what they were seeing. They remained in stunned silence, their faces pale and bloodless, until Phuong's other foot came to swing over more of them. Then the spell was broken and they all started screaming and trying to flee, some getting out of their cars to escape while others drove off the road and over the dried fields, their cars rattling as they sped over the uneven ground. Soon all that remained on the road were just empty vehicles leading all the way up to the city.

Phuong watched it all in great amusement, reveling in the awe and terror of the locals while she continued along the road, crushing their vehicles into crumpled metal sheets, with little Van on her anklet amazed at the power of his grandma's foot crushing all those cars.

Trinh was a bit less thrilled about the peoples' reaction, but she did find it exciting to see how scared they were of her and her mom. Still, she hoped they weren't so scared that they wouldn't appreciate how she had dressed up for them.

At first Trinh walked next to the road, alongside her mother, not feeling confident enough to crush any people yet, but when she saw that all the cars were empty, she let her curiosity lead her feet onto the road so she could see what it felt like to crush them underfoot. Even through her sandals, the sensation of all those tiny little cars and trucks going crunch beneath her was incredible, and she walked the rest of the way trying to step on as many of them as she could.

“It's fun, isn't it?” Phuong said, looking over her shoulder at her daughter. “Just wait until you feel what it's like to step on a group of people; then you'll wish you had this job too!”

As they approached the city, the giantesses saw that nothing moved on the blocks nearest to them, but deeper into the city the streets were jam-packed full of cars and people alike, with everyone yelling as they tried to get away from Trinh and her mother. In their rush to get away, they had caused a really massive traffic jam over much of the city, and now that they saw the giantesses had almost caught up to them, their screams intensified and those who had been honking their horns furiously as though it would help clear up the jam now left their cars and tried to run away.

Trinh followed Phuong as her mother strode confidently past buildings that reached no higher than her hips on her way to the group of people. The road cracked under their feet, and the buildings buckled wherever their bodies happened to graze the structures; it really was an impressive sight for the children tied to the two women's ankles.

“Hello, little ones!” Phuong greeted the tiny people once she had caught up to them, standing behind them all with Trinh looking down at them over her shoulder. Some of the locals stopped running for a moment to look back at them, but most of them kept trying to push past each other. “My name is Phuong and this is my daughter Trinh. I hope you don't mind but we're going to be having some fun in your city. I can tell you're scared but don't worry, everything will turn out fine.”

Trinh was surprised to see that some people had ceased their yelling and now looked at her and Phuong uncertainly. She had always known her mother had a way with people, but she still hadn't expected she'd be able to calm these people down. There was just something in the way she talked and carried herself that seemed to inspire confidence, even as a towering “monster”.

“There you go; that's much better. Now, stand very still for me so I can feel you getting crushed under my sole.” The crowds erupted in fear again as Phuong raised her foot over them, playfully scrunching her sole, and again they started trying to get away. But there were too many cars in the road obstructing their path, and only a handful of them managed to get ahead of her foot when it came down, slowly pressing down on cars and people alike until she could feel all the little people struggling against her sole, silencing all their screams with a sharp crunch and wiggling her toes over their remains.

After Phuong dragged her foot back along the ground, leaving behind many little red streaks amidst the mangled vehicles, Trinh realized she had been holding her breath and exhaled, feeling lightheaded after that spectacle. It took her another few seconds to notice her mother was talking to her.

“Uh... sorry, what did you say?”

Standing at an intersection, Phuong pointed down the street to the left. “There's another group of people this way if you want to take care of them. I'm going straight ahead for now if you'd rather follow me.”

“I think I'll go off on my own now. See you later, mom; good luck with your work.”

“You too, honey!” Phuong said, then turned and strode after the fleeing masses. Trinh watched her for a bit, then walked down the way her mom had directed her, following after the crowd of people. With how big she was it didn't take her long to catch up, but even then she simply followed them silently for many minutes, slowly working up the nerve to talk to them, while admiring how teeny-tiny they were compared to her.

The people weren't sure what to make of her silence. They thought she must be toying with them, letting them stew in their fear before she crushed them mercilessly, and intensified their attempts to escape, though of course they couldn't have gotten far even without for all the vehicles in the way.

Finally, though, Trinh introduced herself to the locals. “Hello, tiny people,” she said, blushing a bit when she remembered they weren't actually tiny, it was just she who was giant. “Um... My name is Trinh. It's nice to meet you. I hope we can be on friendly terms.” The crowd was even more confused about her now, but some of them did slow down a bit when they heard her acting so nice. “I know it's probably really scary for you, but don't worry, even if you die or get hurt my mom will put you all back to how you were once we're finished here. So it'll be fine if I step on you, right?

“A-anyway, I'm going to do that now, okay? Here goes...” She raised her foot over the people furthest back, those who had slowed down after hearing her talk. As they saw the sole of her sandal appear above them, most of them stopped and stared in awe at its size. They didn't even try to run when it started coming closer, and quietly allowed themselves to be pressed to the ground beneath the giant woman's weight.

At first Trinh left her foot resting gently on the crowd people, thrilled to feel their tiny bodies moving beneath her sandal, but then she slowly pressed down on them until one body after another went crunch, shivering as the last of those tiny people were extinguished, with Hoa listening in awe from her ankle. When she raised her foot afterwards, she saw the people were all little more than bloody stains on the ground. Then she went to chase after the rest of the crowd.

Trinh spent all day chasing and crushing the little people, enjoying the feeling of their tiny bodies going crunch under her feet. Each time she caught up to some people she tried to calm them down so they wouldn't be as scared of her, and to her surprise it often worked. The people as a whole grew less scared of her over time, and stopped running as hard to get away from her. Eventually, some of them came up to her as a group, waving and calling to her. Trinh greeted them and asked if they wanted to tell her something. They said that they had come because they wanted to be crushed under her pretty sandals and lovely pedicured feet.

Their compliments made Trinh blush—she hadn't expected this reaction at all—but she smiled and agreed to give them what they wanted. She told the people to stand in two groups and then stepped on them both, crushing some fifty people under each foot. All of that made her way more confident and she started having fun crushing even more people, and even wrecking some buildings along the way. She was having so much fun that she didn't realize how late it was getting until she heard Phuong calling her name from a nearby street; then she saw that the sun had nearly set, and she looked at her bracelet to find that it was after 6 PM.

“I'm over here, mom!” Trinh called to her mother, and after a few seconds Phuong rounded a skyscraper roughly twice their size to find Trinh in the middle of the street.

“There you are! Looks like you had a lot of fun as a giantess,” Phuong said, looking around at Trinh's handiwork. “Good work today! I really appreciate the help.”

“You're welcome, mom. But, really, I didn't do that much. I wasn't even confident enough to start smashing the buildings until a few hours into it. I guess that means you're going to have to come back tomorrow to take care of the rest of the city, huh?”

“Oh, don't worry about that. I was thinking a bit and I decided I'll just grow bigger before I leave and crush it all in one big step; it's no fun coming back to a city I've already destroyed, so I might as well deal with it all at once.”

“Really?” Trinh's heart skipped a beat at the thought of her mother growing big enough to crush an entire city under her foot. “Well, I guess we'd better get the kids back home so you can do that without worrying about them. Come on, Hoa; come on, Van.” Trinh crouched down to free her daughter from her anklet, while Phuong did the same with Van, setting them both on the ground. Then Trinh shrank back down to normal size and opened up a portal back home to send the kids through. Of course they complained about it, wanting to see their grandma grow even more giant, but Trinh wouldn't hear a word of it. “Don't you both have homework to do? Go on, get home so you can start working on it. I'll be back in a bit; I'm staying with grandma until she's done here, just in case anything comes up.”

Despite their complaints, Van and Hoa eventually did as she said and went through the portal, leaving Trinh alone with her giant mom.

“You know, you can go home with them too; I've done this a million times before so I don't think I'll need any help.”

“I know. I only sent the kids back because... well, it's really embarrassing, but... I wanted to ask if you could step on me before we leave. You already stepped on them earlier, and I've been thinking all day about how it would feel.”

“Is that so?” Phuong laughed. “Well, as a good mom, of course I'll give my daughter what she wants. You just stand right there, dear; I'll grow bigger and then I'll step on you along with the whole city, okay?”

Trinh nodded, already trembling with excitement at of what was to come.

Standing with her daughter between her feet, Phuong adjusted the settings on her bracelet for a bit before finally pressing the growth button again. Instantly her body started growing at an incredible rate, smashing through everything in its path. Soon her feet were the size of the city's skyscrapers, bulldozing hundreds of them a second as she kept expanding, and not long after that even her little toes put the city's tallest building to shame, making it look like a pebble in comparison. Simply by growing her feet razed countless city blocks flat, until she was so big that the city fit neatly between her feet. By the time she stopped growing at over a hundred miles tall, her toes alone were like huge mountains and their slightest wiggle caused earthquakes that collapsed more of the city's remaining buildings.

Trinh was speechless. This was even better than she'd ever dreamed it could be. Her mom was so incredibly giant this whole city was like a tiny patch of moss at her feet, and Trinh was nothing but a microscopic little germ, much too small for her to even see. She was so thrilled!

“Hope you're ready, dear,” Phuong said, shaking the world with her voice, and with a smile that Trinh knew was meant for her, she raised her foot over the city, holding it so low that it spanned nearly the entire sky, her playfully scrunching sole filling everyone's view. And as that celestial foot began its descent, Trinh lifted her arms and smiled, ready to receive her mother's divine sole and take her place along with the rest of the city exactly where they all belonged: as a speck of dust under Phuong's foot!