- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When she finds Nightwing shrunk down by her new security system, Power Girl decides to have some fun with the germ-sized hero.
RATING: T
TAGS:  Nano, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Sweat
Commissioned by xxxtentxxx on DA.

It happened the moment Nightwing—Dick Grayson—set foot in Power Girl's apartment. Unseen sensors detected Dick's entrance and triggered the security measures that Kara had set up, shooting a beam at him that knocked him out cold. Hours later, when Dick finally awoke, groaning under what was almost the worst headache he'd ever had, the young hero  looked around and found himself in a vast empty plain, or so it looked to him in this darkness and with his vision still a bit blurry.

Just then he felt a faint tremor and heard something like a distant explosion. By the time he had turned towards the noise, another tremor and another boom had already reached him. Many more followed, getting more intense over time, making the young hero tense up in preparation for whatever was coming. But despite all his years of training and experience facing some of the most unbelievable situations any man had ever encountered, Dick was not prepared for what he saw next.

All of a sudden the darkness parted and he saw the backlit silhouette of a giant person standing in an equally giant doorway. This person took a step forward, and, as they reached a hand to the side, all of a sudden the world was flooded with light. That was when Dick realized exactly where he was and what had happened.

He wasn't in some barren wasteland or great empty chamber as he had believed at first, but rather inside Kara's apartment, exactly where he had been before passing out. The reason for the confusion was simple: he had been shrunk, and at his much-reduced size, the familiar environs of the apartment were transformed into an entirely new world, unlike any he had ever seen before. The sight of that world alone would have been enough to leave him awed, but right then there was something still more impressive that left him gawking stupidly: Kara herself.

Having just returned home after an evening out on the town, enjoying the civilian life without a care in the world, Kara Zor-L, alias Karen Starr, now stood before Dick like a living, breathing mountain. No, not a mountain—her boots alone were enough to put mountains to shame. She was so immense, and moved with such incredible speed and power, that Dick's puny mind couldn't make sense of what he was seeing. His thoughts ceased and his jaw dropped as he saw her turn to close the door behind her, the earth shaking with each minor shuffle of her feet. He only snapped out of his trance when she turned back towards him and he saw her enormous foot rise up and begin swinging towards him, threatening to flatten him under the sole of her boot.

“Kara!” the speck-sized hero cried out, hoping that the Kryptonian's superior hearing would let him be heard. He was so relieved when her foot stopped mid-swing and fell back on the floor far, far away from him while Kara looked down, looking his way. “Kara! Over here!” he called again, waving desperately at the heroine, until her eyebrows rose in surprise.

A sigh escaped Nghtwing's lips, and a great relief filled him... at least until he saw Kara's look of surprise transform into a much-amused grin. “Well, well, would you look at that? Who ever thought you of all people would be the first to fall for my new security system?” she said in a tone that told Dick she had been drinking recently, her voice booming over him with all the might of a hundred thunderclaps. “So what's a guy like you doing breaking into an innocent young woman's apartment at night? You weren't up to anything naughty, were you?”

“I just... heard you were moving in and I thought I'd pay you a visit,” Dick explained.

“And you didn't think to wait until I came back instead of breaking in? That's against the law, you know. And as a hero, it's my duty to make sure that people like you get punished for your crimes. Now, what am I going to do with little old you?” Kara stepped forward, setting her feet down to either side of Dick, each impact of her giant boots sending a shockwave that sent him bouncing and rolling along the floor for what to him were dozens of yards. When he finally came to a stop and looked up, he saw Kara crouching down over him and felt as if the whole sky were falling down to crush him.

After crouching, Kara let herself fall back, her ass crashing onto the floor like a world-ending meteor, causing the biggest earthquake Dick had felt in his life. Then she giggled and reached to tug on her shoestrings. “You mind if I get comfortable? No? Oh, good,” she said, and took off her boots and socks before letting her bare feet thump down next to Dick. With her heels on the floor and her soles in the air, the powerful smell of her feet was quick to reach the speck-sized hero, assaulting his nostrils with a sharp cheesy scent that hit like a truck. Just as bad was the heat and humidity that came with the smell, making him feel like he'd jumped right into a steaming hot sauna.

He watched in horror as water droplets, small as a grain of sand to her but bigger than a two story house for him, condensed on the cool tiled floor all around him, one of them nearly overtaking his body. At the same time, the world kept shaking as Kara moved her feet teasingly overhead, scrunching her soles and wiggling her toes, bringing them so low that he feared she was going to crush him.

From this close up Dick could see very last detail of her colossal soles, from the bulging and stretching of her skin with each errant movement down, to the pulse of her Kryptonian blood rushing through her veins, to the tiniest wrinkles and sweat pores, all of which bore a tiny little droplet on their surface.

And while he was fearing from his life beneath Kara's soles, gawking at her feet and hoping she wasn't so drunk as to crush him by accident, Kara simply smiled, enjoying the power she held over the little germ at her feet. “Mmm, it feels so good to finally be out of those boots,” she said, splaying her toes wide apart to peer down at Dick through them. “Stinks, doesn't it? That's what happens when you spend all day walking and never take your shoes off. I'd say I'm sorry, but this is what you deserve for the crime of breaking in. In fact, now that I think about it, being under my feet is the perfect place for a speck of dust like you. It would be so fitting to crush you like the little bug you are so you can never break the law again. All I would have to do is put down my foot. Just. Like. This.”

Dick watched in horror as Kara demonstrated for him, slowly lowering her foot towards him, her sole coming to fill more and more of his field of view until it was pretty much all he could see when he looked up, and still it kept coming lower. “Kara!” he yelled. “Quit messing around! You're seriously going to crush me! Kara? Kara! Stop!” But her foot still came closer, millimeter by millimeter, until it was so close that its shadow had turned his world pitch black. At that point it finally, hovering directly over him.

Dick held his breath, and not only because the smell had gotten still stronger. Then, after what felt like several minutes, Kara's foot fell on to him so quickly that he barely even had time to shut his eyes before it hit the floor. By reflex he raised his arms to defend himself, only to realize after the fact that he hadn't been crushed. And yet, the foot had definitely hit the ground; he had heard it happen. How had he survived? And why was he still standing? Curious, he turned on his mask's night vision and quickly discovered how he had survived: by being so small that he fit very neatly in one of the grooves of Kara's footprint.

Her skin stretched around him like the walls and ceiling of a tunnel at least a hundred paces wide, in what was the starkest sign of his own insignificance he'd yet encountered. The sight left him trembling in fear as he realized just how close he'd come to being crushed under her foot—how close to it he still was, considering she could simply slide her foot a fraction of an inch and either of those huge walls of skin would come barreling over his puny self, reducing him to a smear on the floor.

He was still deeply shaken when Kara raised her foot again and moved it aside to look at him. “See how easy that was? You're lucky I didn't actually try to crush you or you would've been toast.” Kara smiled and wiggled her toes, enjoying the look on his face.

“K-Kara, you need to stop this right now. You're not in a good state of mind to be messing around like this. You could seriously hurt me!”

“Oh, relax~! Nothin' bad's gonna happen to you. You'd be fine even if I did step on you. Or at least you wouldn't be crushed; with how small you are, you might drown in a little drop of my sweat!” Kara laughed and wiggled her toes together with enough force to send tiny sweat droplets splashing onto the floor.

As soon as the deluge began, Dick started running this way and that, trying to dodge the great liquid spheres falling towards him, only to be caught in one tiny droplet hardly any bigger than a grain of sand. He was pulled into the sphere and tried to swim out, but just as his head was about to exit, the droplet's surface stretched upwards along with his face, and at the same time he felt it pulling him back in. He tried with all his might to force his way through, but he simply couldn't manage; the surface tension was too much for the puny hero.

Still, with his lungs now aching for air, he couldn't afford to give up, especially with Kara seeming so content to just sit back and watch him slowly suffocate, laughing at his struggles and wiggling her toes in delight, her actions causing microscopic ripples on the droplet's surface.

“What's the matter?” she said, leaning in so close that her face just about filled Dick's field of view. “Didn't you ever learn how to swim? Come on, you just have a little bit further to go; not even a single millimeter. Are you really going to make me rescue you after you went and broke into my home? What a little nuisance you are. But I guess breaking and entering isn't a serious enough crime to warrant the death penalty, so... alright, I'll help you out. Just stay veeery still for me.”

Fighting now not to escape but to keep himself from passing out before Kara decided to help him, Dick watched helplessly as she straightened back up and brought her foot closer to him until her toes were hanging over him. Kara lowered her foot so that the droplet was right between her first two toes, then closed her toes together so that he and the droplet were both swept up by her big toe, barreled over by the mountain of flesh and flattened under Kara's warm and sweaty skin.

Even though it was just a single toe, the pressure bearing down on Dick was immense. He wasn't sure how he survived, though he vaguely remembered hearing something about the shrinking process giving bodies increased resistance. Only problem was, he still couldn't breathe under all that pressure, with his whole body being smothered under Kara's toe. It wasn't until Kara lifted her foot a bit that he could finally lift his face out of the thin layer of sweat that covered her skin and get a breath of air—air tainted with the smell of her foot, but still the sweetest breath he ever had.

Once he'd taken a few good breaths, Dick looked around and saw what looked like an series of hills and valleys stretching all around him, much of it covered with a clear liquid that seeped out of giant pools to flow over every nook and cranny—the alien landscape of Kara's toe, he realized, and shivered as he heard her giggling again. Slowly the shrunken hero looked up, and sure enough there was Kara's face, or more specifically, her eye. Her inky black pupil, laser focused on the tiny hero, seemed about ready to swallow him up, and Dick trembled under its gaze, feeling as if he were staring up at the judging eye of some all-powerful deity.

“What a tiny little thing you are. If I didn't have super vision, I wouldn't be able to tell you apart from a germ. How does it feel to be so small you're invisible to most people?” Following Kara's question, the whole world seemed to shake as she wiggled her toe, almost launching Dick off her foot if not for the swamp of her sweat holding him fast to her skin. Then Kara's second toe, which had been hanging in the sky all this time, closed in on Dick, until he found himself smothered between both of her toes.

As those toes wiggled together, Dick was slid miles and miles along Kara's skin, as helpless to resist as the specks or germs she had compared him to. He was completely at her mercy, and Kara had no qualms in taking advantage of it, amusing herself by showing him just how puny and pathetic he was compared to her now.

By the time she finished, Dick lay as limp as a rag doll on a tiny mound of toe jam at the base of her toes, nearly unconscious after the beating he'd just taken. It took him another couple of minutes to fully wake up and crawl out of Kara's toe jam, only to collapse on her skin the second he was out, rolling onto his back to see her godly smirking face beaming down at him. “Please... no more... I beg you,” he managed to say.

All covered in her sweat and toe jam, Kara had to admit the shrunken hero was a truly pitiful sight. At any other time she would have done anything to help him out. But right then she was positively intoxicated with the power she held over him, a power which felt somehow different from the one granted her by this world's yellow sun, and which she couldn't resist lording over him. “Are you really that desperate to get away from my little old foot? Tell you what: I'll grow you back just as soon as you finish cleaning my entire foot, from heel to toes. And if you don't like that? Well I guess you'll just have to spend the rest of your life living as a germ between my toes. Don't worry though; I'll make sure you'll have plenty of toe jam to eat and sweat to drink if you want to live on me, and I'll play with you every day so you don't get bored. I'm sure you'll be very happy as my little pet germ!”

After teasing him by wiggling her toes again, Kara gave a yawn and stretched before standing back up. Secure in the knowledge that her sweat would keep Dick held fast to her foot, she went to the kitchen for a quick snack and some water. While she ate she kept curling her toes together every so often to enjoy the feeling of her little friend squirming as he was trapped within the folds of her skin. After finishing her meal she brushed her teeth and then went to her room, where she crawled onto her bed without even bothering to take off her clothes.

Almost as soon as she lay down she started snoring softly, the sound of her breathing reaching Dick where he lay between her toes. Slowly the shrunken man crawled up until he could stand up, then looked out at the vast landscape of Kara's sole—miles and miles of dirty, sweaty skin shaken by tremors whenever the Kryptonian's foot twitched in her sleep—stretching ahead of him and rising up to peak at her heel. It would take him at least a day to traverse it all, let alone to clean it like she'd asked him to.

Had she been serious about that, or was it just a joke? Would she still want him to clean her foot when she woke up sober tomorrow, or would she feel sorry for what she'd done and apologize to him? He hoped for the latter, but he had the sense it would be the former; she'd been way too into all this for it to be just the alcohol making her act like that. And she had been developing a bit of a domineering streak recently.

“Guess I'd better get started, then,” he sighed, and got down on his hands and knees to start cleaning up her foot, gathering any bits of dirt or grime he could casually carry at this size and tossing them off her foot. He worked diligently, pushing himself through his exhaustion, until all of a sudden an errant twitch of Kara's foot sent him falling back down to her toes, where a slight curl was enough to keep him trapped in a little wrinkle on her skin. He tried for several minutes to free himself, but seeing that it was no use, he sighed and gave up, snuggling up in Kara's warm flesh to get some rest for the long day of work ahead of him.