- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A Touhou story; a shrunken Reimu spends a day with the inchling princess, Shinmyoumaru Sukuna.
Latest in a series of Touhou stories from the same commissioner. In order they are:
Serving Ran Yakumo
Chen's Pet
A Toy to Yukari
RATING: X
TAGS: Micro, Fantasy, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation
Commissioned by kingtuck05 on DA

Standing naked in the middle of Hakurei Shrine at a mere half-inch tall, Reimu kept calling for Yukari's help for several minutes, until at last she was forced to accept that the youkai wasn't listening in on her and she would have to deal with being stuck at this size for now. On the bright side, at least she could fly again, and she rose into the air and flew around to see if there happened to be anyone around who might be able to help her.

Though she didn't notice anything on her first flyby, on her second pass through the kitchen she did hear someone calling to her.

“Reimu? Is that you?” The shrine maiden looked over to the counter to find the inchling princess Shinmyoumaru Sukuna sitting there with a half-eaten grape in her hands. Reimu was so relieved to have finally found someone that she didn't remember her own nakedness until she was already standing on the counter next to Sukuna. She blushed and covered herself with her hands while the inchling put the grape aside and stood.

Even standing just as tall as a person's thumb, Sukuna towered over Reimu, who had to crane her head back a fair bit just to look her in the eyes; the shrine maiden was like a small toddler next to her. Still, she was quite far from the immense size and power that Reimu had seen from Ran, Chen, and Yukari.

“Gosh, you're so tiny!” Sukuna laughed, bending over to pet Reimu on her little head, which only made the shrine maiden even more flustered. “How'd you get that small? Did someone use the Miracle Mallet on you while I was asleep or something?”

“No, no. It doesn't have anything to do with the mallet, actually. It was... Yukari.”

“The gap lady? Huh. I never knew she could do something like that. So she played a trick on you?”

“Y-yeah, something like that,” Reimu said, too embarrassed to admit the reality of what she had been doing with Yukari. “She said she would put me back to normal , but I guess she forgot. Now I'm stuck at this size, way too small to do my job.” She sighed and hung her head.

“You're worrying too much.” Sukuna crouched to speak to Reimu on more even terms, though even like that she was twice as tall as the shrine maiden. “Size isn't that important. If I could cause so much trouble for Gensokyo as an inchling, I'm sure you can handle working as a shrine maiden at your size.”

“But I don't even come up to your knees! What could I even do if a bigger youkai starts causing trouble? There's no way I'd be able to beat them.” Most likely they'd just stomp her flat or flick her away, and that was assuming they even noticed her trying to stop them.

“Before you go and start getting all depressed, why don't we see what you can do at that size? Just a quick fight out to do it!”

“What? You mean... here? Now? Like this?” Reimu looked down at her naked body.

“Sure, why not? I mean, it's not like there's a change of clothes you can use now, is there? And there's plenty of space in the shrine for us to fight at this size. Come on, it'll be fun!” Sukuna slowly levitated, floating off the counter and to the middle of the kitchen. Reluctantly, Reimu followed after her, letting her hands fall at her sides. Once they were in position, she summoned her Yin-Yang Orbs, Sukuna pulled out her Miracle Mallet, and at the count of three they started to fight.

Both women flew around the kitchen, filling the air with great barrages of quick-moving bullets produced from their own energy while dodging and weaving between the other's shots, taking the occasional hit but still continuing their fight.

Reimu quickly noticed that her fighting abilities were nowhere near as degraded as she had thought they would be. Sure, her attacks were smaller and weaker than normal, but relative to her size they were stronger than they had been the last time she'd fought someone. She could sense a new energy burning within her. As it turned out, Yukari and Ran's training hadn't only made her into their obedient servant; the newfound faith she had in her youkai mistresses had also refined her spirit and granted her a higher level of power than she'd ever had before. Her size also turned out to have its advantages, since she was small enough to weave through the tiniest of gaps in Sukuna's attack patterns, and so took far less hits than did the inchling.

As the fight raged on, it was soon made clear that, despite her size advantage, it was Sukuna who was on the back foot, constantly flying away from Reimu, even leaving the kitchen altogether and escaping into various other rooms. The chase went on for several minutes until the fight entered Reimu's room, where a well-placed shot sent Sukuna hurtling to the floor. “Looks like you were right, Sukuna!” Reimu said, gloating over the fallen youkai. “Beating you was a piece of cake! I'm sure most other youkai won't be an issue either, as long as they're all as weak as you.”

“Piece of cake, you say?” Sukuna rose slowly to her feet, readjusting the little bowl she wore a a hat. “Let's see if you still feel that way after I've powered up!” Raising the Miracle Mallet over her head, she called on its power and soon a change came over the little inchling. From just a few inches tall, Sukuna exploded in size to stand a little over four feet—quite short for a human, yet still a colossus to the shrunken Reimu.

Sukuna looked proudly down at the shrunken Reimu, boasting of her far superior size and power. “How's this for weak?” she asked, and held out her hand to attack the tiny shrine maiden floating in front of her knees.

But though she saw the attack coming, Reimu didn't move to dodge it, nor did she ready an attack of her own. The tiny girl was too awed at Sukuna's immense size, gaping up at the towering inchling. Seeing her at that size, she felt the the same same of inferiority and the same urge to submit to the superior “giantess” before her that she had felt when in Ran or Yukari's presence. And so, even though Reimu could have easily dodged Sukuna's attack she simply hovered in place and received the full brunt of it head-on.

The attack hit her with such force that she immediately blacked out, and she remained unconscious until a minute later, when the tiny girl woke up to something big and rounded nudging her—a giant finger, she saw once she opened her eyes.

“Oh good, you're awake,” Sukuna sighed in relief as she watched Reimu slowly pick herself off the floor. Reimu groaned, rubbing the back of her head along with the spot on her lower chest where Sukuna's attack had hit her. “I'm sorry I hit you so hard, but I didn't think you'd just stand there and take it. Should I have given you more of a warning? Or is it something else? Are you feeling okay?”

“I-I'm fine,” Reimu said while the inchling gently stroked various parts of her body. She looked up at Sukuna's face, trying very hard to ignore her urges lest they make her embarrass herself. “I guess I was just too surprised by you growing so big.”

“You think I'm big? I'm barely any taller than a little kid,” Sukuna laughed. “But, I get it. You've only been small for a little while so you're not used to seeing people so much bigger than you. I bet it's really scary for you, isn't it? I mean, even I get scared sometimes and I've been small my whole life. Plus you're even smaller than us inchlings.”

“Y-yeah, it is a bit scary.”

“Now that you're small you're getting a taste of what my people have to put up with every day. Most of us are so weak that we couldn't defend ourselves if someone bigger than us tried to hurt us; all we can do is hide or run away. And if someone caught us we'd be totally at their mercy. Of course it's different for me since I'm stronger than most inchlings, but still.

“When the world is such a dangerous place, you need to be able to resist attacks from people way stronger than you. Maybe that's something I could help you with.”

“Thanks, but I don't think I need it. Yukari's magic protects me from being hurt. I can get stepped on and I still wouldn't die.”

“Really? Wait, how do you know that? Did someone step on you recently?”

“What? N-no, I, uh... um... uhhhh...”

“Oh, it doesn't matter. Anyways, it's good you can live through stuff like that, but I'm not just talking about helping you survive stuff. I can help you so you don't pass out from strong attacks like you did just now when mine hit you. It can even be useful for you once you get back to normal. What do you say? ... Hello? Reimu? Are you listening?”

Sukuna waved at the shrine maiden, but Reimu wasn't looking at her anymore. At rather, not at Sukuna's face. She was staring straight ahead instead, right at the inchling's feet. But was she really looking at them or just staring blindly? And why had she gone quiet all of a sudden? Had something happened to her? Should Sukuna take her to a doctor?

While she tried to decide what to do, Sukuna curled her toes and noticed Reimu's eyes following them. In fact, the girl's gaze Sukuna's followed every movement of her feet, going up, down, left and right together with them, always staring at one or the other. When Sukuna angled one foot back on its heel, showing off her sole to the tiny girl, Reimu shivered but still didn't look away. What's more, Sukuna realized that the expression on her face was one of barely-contained desire, as if she wanted nothing more in the world than to be at the inchling's feet. But that was ridiculous, right? She had to be misreading things; and to prove it to herself, she slowly moved her foot forwards, sliding her sole along the wooden floor towards the shrunken shrine maiden.

The closer her foot got, the further forward Reimu leaned, until she was sitting on her knees and even shuffling ever so slightly forward. Sukuna was in suspense, waiting to see what would happen and yet feeling strangely nervous about the whole thing. She kept moving her foot steadily closer to Reimu until, when it was just a tiny fraction of an inch away, she saw the tiny girl lean over to press her face up to her toe, softly kissing it.

Shocked, Sukuna jerked her foot back, waking Reimu up from the trance she had been in. The tiny girl looked at her with an expression no less flustered than the inchling's. It took Sukuna a few seconds to get ahold of herself again, then her expression hardened into a glare and she stood to reach her full height. “How dare you make a mockery of me!? I-I'll tech you to show me respect!” She raised her foot over the tiny shrine maiden, and while Reimu was busy staring up at it, she SLAMMED her foot down, stomping Reimu flat.

“What were you trying to say kissing my feet like that? That smaller people should worship those bigger than them?” Sukuna ground Reimu down on the floor, twisting her foot this way and that. “I can't believe I ever thought you were worth helping. You're just like everyone else, aren't you? All you humans think you're better than us just because you're bigger... Well, we'll see if you still think that way once I'm through with you!” Sukuna slid her foot off Reimu, then raised her big toe and held it over the tiny girl. “If you like my toes so much, why don't you go ahead and lick this one clean? Go on, get to work! Unless you want me to step on you again.” She tapped Reimu with her toe once, then felt the tiny girl sit up and press her face against the bottom of her toe, her little tongue working furiously to lick away all the dirt and grime on the inchling's foot.

“Not so funny now, is it? I bet you're sorry you ever made a joke of kissing my foot. Well, don't think I'm done with you yet! I'm going to make sure you know what it feels to be at a bigger person's mercy so you never mistreat any inchlings, or fairies, or other small people ever again! Now keep licking! You still have the rest of my foot to clean, you... you bug!”

Sukuna crossed her arms and glared at her foot, where she imagined the tiny Reimu must surely be suffering as she toiled away beneath her toe. After the first one was licked clean, Sukuna raised her other toes, letting Reimu quickly scurry under the next one to start licking it. Seeing how fast she was working, Sukuna thought Reimu must have been really scared of her. Maybe she thought she would get on the inchling's good side by being an obedient little girl. Well, if that was so, she had another thing coming! Sukuna wouldn't let her go until she was satisfied that Reimu had learned her lesson, even if it took weeks.

“How do you like that taste? One of my subjects told me he was once kept trapped and made to  lick his captor's foot every day for a month; by the end his tongue was so numb that he couldn't taste anything. Maybe I should do the same to you. You think a month will be enough for you to learn some empathy? I could always keep you as my slave for even longer if it's not.”

“...”

“What's the matter? Don't you have anything to say? Not even a 'sorry'? Or maybe you're just too scared to speak.” Sukuna curled her toes, pressing Reimu to her sole with them, and grinned smugly at the shrunken girl's pathetic squirming as she was helpless to escape the inchling's grip. “Well, maybe you should be scared. I could do whatever I want with you and you couldn't do anything to fight back,” she said, and released Reimu. “But if you show you can show me respect and obey, I promise not to treat you too bad. Now get back to licking, or else!”

Even before she finished talking, Reimu had already gone back to licking her toes with more enthusiasm than ever before. But, despite what Sukuna thought, the shrunken maiden wasn't doing it because she was scared or anything like that. In fact, she loved how Sukuna was treating her like dirt; it reminded her of how her beloved mistresses had treated her during her time at the Yakumo household, making her toil away for their pleasure so she would know her proper place beneath them.

Even aside from that, she really did enjoy licking the inchling's toes, not least of all because it gave her a reason to press her face right up against that delightfully soft flesh, feeling the warm skin against her own. She didn't even mind the taste or the smell, having gotten used to others like them over the last three days. Most of all, though, she wanted to please Sukuna and maybe earn some praise or headpats by doing the best she could at this job.

Soon Reimu was finishing up with the last of Sukuna's toes, and then the inchling sat and turned her foot sideways on the floor, letting her sole tower over Reimu like a great wall. “Go on then, start climbing; let's see how you like crawling on my foot like a little bug.” Reimu wasted no time in obeying Sukuna and was soon climbing under the inchling's watchful gaze, to lick her sole clean. Maybe she really was learning, Sukuna thought.

Leaning in close to see how Reimu was doing, the inchling was surprised to see that her toes were absolutely spotless, without so much as a speck of dirt on them. The same was true of those parts of her sole that Reimu had already worked on, and as she watched the shrine maiden at work, she saw her working hard to lick every last inch of her foot clean, even working her tongue into the little grooves and wrinkles of her sole. She didn't even look disgusted by it.

Sukuna frowned. Was this job not as bad as she had thought it would be? Her feet weren't all that dirty, after all, so maybe Reimu didn't mind it so much. This won't do, she thought. She needed to be harder on the shrunken girl, or else Reimu would never learn. But how could she make this harder for her?

As Sukuna looked around thoughtfully, trying to come up with some ideas, her eyes happened to fall on a pair of sandals on the floor nearby, and that gave her an idea.

“Ugh! Could you work any slower?” she said, feigning annoyance. “I'm not going to sit around all day to let you finish, you know. I think I'll go for a walk while you keep working down there.” Grabbing the sandals, Sukuna put the tiny girl on one of them and then put the sandals on, smothering Reimu between sole and insole. “Better keep licking down there! I expect you to be finished by the time my walk is over.” After taking a moment to enjoy the feeling of Reimu fidgeting under her foot, Sukuna left the room and went for a walk around the shrine grounds, making sure take the longest route.

By then it was almost noon, and the day was steadily growing warmer under the sun's bright rays. Out in the light it was warm enough that Sukuna started sweating a bit, and she was pleased to notice that her feet were no exception. Her soles were soon covered in sweat, helping Reimu stick to them while she walked. She had no doubt the shrine maiden would be beyond disgusted at being soaked in her sweat, and also by the intensifying smell of her feet—assuming she hadn't already passed out.

It wasn't until an hour later that she sat down on the shrine entrance to check in on Reimu. “So, did you make any progress on cleaning my foot?” she asked as she kicked off the sandals and turned her foot around to look at the poor girl stuck to her sole.

Reimu was barely moving at all, apparently trying and failing to get herself unstuck from the warm, sweaty sole that stretched all around her; this punishment had definitely taken its toll on her Sukuna almost felt sorry, but it was no less than she deserved for her blatant mockery.

“Look at you; you're so pathetic, like a worthless ant. Even the weakest inchling would be taking this better than you. Still think you're any better than us just because you're a human?”

Gradually, though, Sukuna's smugness gave way to confusion as she came to realize that Reimu wasn't trying to get up. Rather, it looked more like she was snuggling against her foot, caressing it, and even... was that another kiss!? The inchling quickly turned her foot over, throwing Reimu to the ground. “You're still mocking me!? Give me one good reason why I shouldn't crush you here and now.! She held her foot over Reimu, ready to stomp on her again.

“W-wait, please, Sukuna! I can explain. I... EEP!” Reimu yelled as Sukuna stomped down, only for the inchling's foot to land next to her. Then Sukuna leaned over and picked her up, holding her by the waist to dangle here before her face.

“Go on, then; explain, if you can.”

Reimu gulped. “I swear I wasn't trying to mock you or anything. I just... when I saw you grow so big, when I saw your feet right in front of me, I... I just couldn't help myself.”

“Are you trying to say that you actually like being at my feet?” Sukuna squeezed Reimu until the tiny girl squeaked. “I don't believe it. Come up with a better explanation or I'm through with you.”

“I swear I'm telling the truth! It's all because of what Yukari did to me.” Despite her embarrassment, Reimu told the inchling about everything that had happened during her time in the Yakumo household—as much of it as she could bear to reveal, anyways.

“I didn't think anyone else would make me feel the same way as they did, but when I saw you so big and powerful, I just wanted to throw myself at your feet and worship you. That's why I kissed your foot, not to mock you or anything like that.”

“I don't buy it. If that was all true you wouldn't want to worship me; you'd be too scared of me for that.”

“I am scared, but my instinct to serve you is even stronger. Now do you see why it's so important I get back to my normal size? The way I am now, if any youkai bigger than an inchling starts causing trouble I could never stand up to them; I'd just fall on my knees and become their pet.”

“That's what you want? To be my pet?” Sukuna could hardly believe what she was hearing. She still wasn't sure how much she believed, but Reimu sounded sincere enough.

“Yes? A part of me does, at least, and I can't resist it.”

“I'm sorry but that's not okay! You need to be able to stand up for yourself even when you're so small. Especially when you're this small. Looks like I'm going to have to train you to have some self-respect.”

“Train me?” Reimu said. The poor girl had had enough training for a lifetime already and she wasn't too keen on dealing with any more.

“That's right.” Sukuna put Reimu down on the stone walkway that led up to the shrine, then put her bare feet down in front of the tiny girl. “Stand up and look at my feet, but don't move no matter what I do, okay? Fight against whatever urge you get and stand firm.” The inchling then moved her foot steadily forward, little by little closing in on the tiny girl. Reimu, meanwhile, stared intently at the giant foot, admiring its power and its supple curves, watching its skin faintly glistening with tiny sweat droplets, standing entranced by the subtle bulging and stretching of its flesh as it moved. Its rounded toes looked so lovely, so soft, so welcoming, and yet so mighty and strong. She could think of nothing she wanted more than to be buried under their supple flesh once more.

“No! You have to resist. That's what Sukuna ordered you to do.” So she said to herself, and stood stiff as a board to keep herself from acting on her base urges.  But it was so hard for her, especially once Sukuna's foot got close enough that she could feel its warmth against her naked body. It was so close now; close enough that she could just reach over and...

Moving with a mind of its own, Reimu's arm stretched out to touch Sukuna's toe, and as soon as she felt the inchling's warm skin against her hand, all of Reimu's resistance melted away and she stepped forward to press her body up to the mammoth toe, surrendering herself to the inchling.

“Looks like this is going to take a while.” Sukuna bent over and pried Reimu off her toe, dragging her back an inch or so while moving her foot back into place. “Okay, let's try this again.”

Progress in Reimu's training was slow in coming. The first several tries ended with her moving to hug Sukuna's toe as soon as it touched her if not before. Finally, though, she was able to resist the temptation and stand still even while the toe bumped against her. She felt a stirring in her heart, and a strong desire to serve at Sukuna's foot, but she held herself in check and strove to obey the inchling's orders instead.

“Good! Keep fighting now, and remember your dignity!” Sukuna said as she raised both her feet back on her heels and let them tower over the tiny Reimu, wiggling her toes and scrunching her soles. Reimu's will almost faltered when she saw such a powerfully dominant gesture, but though she trembled with barely-contained desire, she still didn't react when Sukuna's sole gently tapped her on the face.

Yet, when the inchling's toes descended on her, holding her down while rubbing her back and forth over the ground, it proved to be more than she could resist. Once the initial shock wore off, Reimu spread out her arms to welcome the domineering digits and started kissing them passionately.

With a sigh, Sukuna took her foot off of Reimu and restarted the training, determined to succeed no matter how many tries it took. Over and over she repeated the same motions, first moving her foot closer to Reimu and then pinning her down underfoot, trying to tease some reaction out of her.

 It took many more attempts before Reimu could finally go through it all without reacting to what Sukuna was doing. “Very good,” the inchling said, setting her feet down in front of Reimu. “Now for the next part of your training: come over here and kiss my toe.”

Reimu didn't understand how this was supposed to contribute to her training, but she went up to Sukuna's toe and started eagerly kissing it.

“No, no, no! You're not supposed to do what I tell you! Show some self respect! Do you understand?” Reimu meekly nodded once Sukuna had moved her foot away again. “Good. Now start worshipping my foot or else I'll crush you like the little bug you are,” she said, slamming her foot commandingly in front of Reimu.

The tiny shrine maiden trembled, unsure of what to do. “Didn't you hear me? Get on your knee and start worshipping, unless you'd rather do it from beneath my sole.” Sukuna held her other foot over Reimu, threatening to stomp her flat under her heel.

“I-I'm sorry, mistress; I didn't mean to disobey. Let me make up for it by rubbing your feet,” Reimu said, scurrying up to Sukuna's foot and beginning to massage her toes until the inchling flicked her away in annoyance.

“Why are you just submitting to me? Attack me! Fly away! You could even just stand still if you want, but whatever you do, don't do what I say. okay?”

Reimu nodded, but internally she was conflicted. Her instinct was to obey, but her orders were to disobey; it didn't make any sense to her. For a while, whenever Sukuna ordered her to do something Reimu was as likely as not to obey. It might as well have come down to a coin flip, though the harder Sukuna pushed, the more likely Reimu was to submit to her orders.

But, little by little, Reimu did come to some sort of understanding. While Sukuna was bigger and stronger than her, and very much deserving of the shrine maiden's respect, at the end of the day it was Yukari who she served and owed her allegiance to, and that meant the only person she had to obey was Yukari—and also Ran and Chen as Yukari's messengers. Sukuna, on the other hand, she didn't need to obey at all, but she could still do it as long as it didn't interfere with her job.

Once Reimu came to that conclusion, the next time Sukuna ordered her to worship her feet, Reimu simply made herself turn around and fly away, to hover just out of the inchling's reach.

“Where do you think you're going? Get back here; I'm not finished with you yet. Come and kneel under my feet, right where a little bug like you belongs.” Sukuna pointed at the ground, but though Reimu was tempted, she shook her head and kept her distance. “Oh yeah?” The inchling stood up and stepped right up to Reimu. “If you're not going to obey, then... It looks like you finally passed the test. Congrats!”

The sudden shift in tone caught Reimu by surprise, but when Sukuna offered up her hands to her, Reimu didn't hesitate to land on them. “Took you long enough! I almost didn't think you'd ever get this far. Hope I didn't push you too hard or anything, but I'm glad it worked out in the end.”

“So that's really it? There's nothing more left? I really passed?” Reimu was so relieved when Sukuna confirmed that it was over. It really did feel like she had dropped some heavy burden; finally she could be around the inchling without worrying about offending her or embarrassing herself. “Thank you so much! I can't even say how glad I am that I could pass your test. I really owe you for all your help.”

“Don't sweat it! You deserve it for being so nice to me, even when I was smaller than you, and even after all that trouble I caused you back when we first me. In fact, I think you deserve something more. Now sit still while I reward you for putting up with all that.”

Reimu tensed up for a moment, wondering if this “reward” was to be another test for her. But when Sukuna started stroking her back, her worry melted away and she happily let the giant inchling pamper and care for her. Sukuna kneaded the tiny shrine maiden under her fingertips, massaging her until she was as calm and relaxed as she had ever been. Then when she was done with Reimu's back she gently rolled her over to massage her front and limbs, enjoying it almost as much as Reimu did.

The shrine maiden was so cute at this size, so small and dainty; Sukuna found she loved feeling Reimu's delicate figure beneath her fingers, and it made her so happy to see how the tiny little thing trusted her to be gentle. She wanted nothing more than to protect and care for the tiny girl, yet at the same time she sensed somewhere in the back of her mind an urge to mess with Reimu—to exercise her superior power by dominating the shrine maiden. Was this how human-sized people felt towards her and the other inchlings? It would explain so much if it was. Not that it excused them from mistreating her kind, of course.

“So, how do you like it? Are you happy with your massage?”

“M-hm,” Reimu muttered. “But, could I ask you for something else?”

“Like what?”

“Um, I just wanted to ask if you could maybe.... smother me between your feet. I-if you're okay with it, I mean.”

“Eh? Do you really still want to be at my feet? I thought I taught you how to control those urges already.”

“I-I swear I can control it way better now! It's just... I still really like it, and you said you would reward me, so I thought...”

“Okay, okay. I guess it can't hurt to indulge that stuff for a little bit.” Sukuna moved her feet closer, holding them so their soles were only an inch apart, then she gently lowered Reimu towards them, dangling the shrunken miko by the legs. Once Reimu was right between her soles, she slowly moved her feet together. Her flesh engulfed the miko, perfectly smothering her. She tried to be gentle and not put too much pressure on Reimu, but she couldn't help but worry that she was hurting the tiny girl, especially when she felt Reimu start fidgeting.

“Are you doing okay? I'm not hurting you, am I?” she asked, moving her feet apart just enough to let Reimu answer back.

“No, I'm fine. In fact... m-maybe you could be a little rougher with me. Like you were before, when you were training me.”

“You mean like this?” Sukuna pressed her feet together and rubbed them against each other, rolling Reimu between them as if the miko were a mere piece of lint.

“That's perfect!” Reimu said breathlessly when the inchling again moved her feet a little bit apart. “Please, keep going!”

Sukuna felt awkward about it, but she did as Reimu asked and kept rubbing her soles back and forth.  To her surprise, once she had been doing it for a while, she found that she was starting to enjoy it a bit. Reimu felt so nice being pressed against her soles, and unconsciously she started pressing her soles a bit harder together to better feel every detail of that minuscule body. Not too hard, of course, but before long she realized that she wanted to be even tougher on Reimu than that.

The inchling loved being the bigger and stronger of the two for once in her life. And while she didn't want to hurt Reimu, she did want to make sure the miko knew she was the one in charge now—that she could do whatever she pleased and Reimu couldn't do anything to stop her.

It was funny; before today she would have been indignant if anyone had ever confessed to feeling that way, but now it was all she could think of. She supposed it would be fine as long as Reimu was okay with it, though—it was only a bad thing if it involved mistreating someone.

After turning the matter over in her head for a bit, Sukuna finally decided to go ahead with it and moved her feet apart, letting Reimu fall to the ground. The tiny miko was confused, and she looked to Sukuna with worry in her eyes. “Is something wrong? We can stop if you don't like doing this.”

“Shush, you little bug. The only one who gets to decide when we stop this is me. Now come over here and give my toes some proper worship.”

Reimu was confused; this was such a sudden change from Sukuna. The way the inchling was talking reminded her of the test she had just passed, and she had to wonder if maybe this was another test that she was supposed to pass by refusing to obey her commands.

“What's wrong? Aren't you going to show my toes some love? Then just sit tight while they show you theirs instead.” With her toes raised, Sukuna slid her feet forward until her digits were hanging over Reimu. The tiny girl sat in suspense beneath them, taking in their scent, their warmth, their lovely curves and incredible power. She watched them splay apart, then looked past them at the inchling's smiling face.

It was only when she saw Sukuna's genuine expression that Reimu could feel certain this wasn't a trick, and when the inchling's toes came down to either side of her she eagerly crawled over to them and, kneeling, started to kiss them.

Sukuna's toes curled ever so slightly at the feeling of the tiny girl's lips against her skin, giving Reimu a hug that she kept up while the tiny girl had her fun. It was so heartwarming to feel that frail little thing showing her such love, and Sukuna showed some back to her by gently wiggling her toes around her, sliding Reimu up and down until the shrunken shrine maiden.

After a little while she tilted her foot back and splayed her toes, letting go of Reimu, but even then she still clung lovingly to Sukuna's toe, nuzzling against it, until another wiggle brushed her off. Then Sukuna lowered her foot, pinning Reimu down under her big toe and kneading her against the ground. Reimu received that toe like a long-awaited lover, spreading her arms to hug its soft surface and gladly surrendering herself to its whims, letting the inchling toy with her as she pleased.

Sukuna loved feeling that minuscule little body being pressed into her skin, and the little movements of her arms and legs beneath her toe. She simply couldn't get enough of Reimu, so after a little whole she slid her foot forward to pin Reimu down under her sole and then she started applying ever more pressure to the tiny girl, driving her deeper into her flesh, until Reimu couldn't even breathe. At that point Reimu's instincts took over and she started trying to escape Sukuna's foot, but by then there was hardly anything she could do; all her pitiful fidgeting did was amuse Sukuna, who smiled and twisted her foot. Reimu's awareness started dimming then, and before long she passed out, waking up some time later in Sukuna's hands.

“Hey, are you okay?” the inchling asked, gently stroking Reimu. “Sorry about that; guess I got a little carried away. Hope I didn't hurt you too bad.”

“It's okay. Like I told you, Yukari's magic protects me at this size.”

“Right. Anyway, I was thinking about your size. The Miracle Mallet is still recharging since I just used it to grow myself, but by tomorrow I should be able to grow you back with it. Only problem is that since you're a human it won't work as well or you as it does for me. It'll wear off after some time, or if you get hit by a powerful attack.”

“It's alright. I don't need it to last forever, only until I can get Yukari to fix me. And if I shrink again before then you can always grow me back, right?”

“Sure; as long as you don't mind me playing with you a bit while you're still tiny.”

“I don't mind at all.” Reimu blushed.

“Then it's a deal. I'll stay with you today, and tomorrow morning we can fix you up. Now...” Sukuna leaned closer and gave Reimu a sniff. “Why don't we get you a bath so you can stop smelling like my feet.” Reimu agreed, and so Sukuna carried the tiny girl off to the bathroom—still a bit messy from when Yukari had snatched her up in here. There she began filling up the bathtub, and after setting Reimu down on the rim of the tub, the inchling undressed, neatly folding her clothes and putting them away in the corner before returning to Reimu.

Once the tub was full, Sukuna climbed inside and brought Reimu in after her, lowering her in the water right in front of her chest. Reimu looked all around, at the huge lake of bath water she floated in, at Sukuna's hand floating just beneath the surface, ready to save her if need be, and at the inchling's kind expression. Once she felt more comfortable in the tub she started swimming around, with Sukuna's hand always following beneath her to keep her safe, and when she got tired she swam up to Sukuna's chest, climbing just high enough along her skin to get out of the water and then lying down to relax while Sukuna stroked her back.

After soaking in the tub for a bit, Sukuna started feeling more playful, and she plucked Reimu off her chest, holding her in her open palm. Then, bringing her other hand closer, she started inspecting Reimu's body, poking and prodding her all over and even spreading out her delicate limbs to get to see her from every angle. Reimu spent the whole time blushing in embarrassment, but she didn't complain—she loved being manhandled and treated like a doll by the much-bigger inchling.

Sukuna's fingers were so strong, so insistent, so domineering. Reimu couldn't help but get ever more aroused at their touch, especially when the inchling started playing with her tiny little breasts, kneading them under her thumb. Reimu's flustered moan only encouraged her to mess with the tiny girl even more, rubbing not only her chest but also between her legs, getting her all riled up until she was actively spreading her legs to invite the inchling's touch.

Seeing how worked up Reimu was getting amused Sukuna to no end, and she kept teasing the tiny girl's crotch until she was all but begging for it, only to move her finger away afterwards to listen to her pitiful little whimpers. Finally, she pulled Reimu closer, pressing the shrine maiden up to her lips in a tender kiss. And, after Reimu returned the gesture, she stuck out her tongue and started licking at Reimu's crotch, working to please her until at last the shrunken girl let out an adorably squeaky cry and lay limp on Sukuna's hand.

After washing Reimu down, the inchling was just about ready to get out of the bath, so she pulled the plug and grabbed a towel, using it first on Reimu and then on herself. After getting dressed again, she went with Reimu back to the shrine maiden's bedroom, where she sat in Reimu's bed with her legs crossed and set Reimu down on her lap, letting the tiny girl clamber down to play at her feet.

After their bath, Reimu was newly in love with the inchling's feet. Her soles were so clean, so soft, so smooth; even simply rubbing them felt wonderful, and she spent a long time doing just that, enjoying their warmth and the clean smell of Sukuna's skin while the inchling softly wiggled her toes to stroke Reimu's body, the both of them enjoying each other's company until it grew dark and they went to sleep with Reimu cradled under the inchling's toes.