- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A Don't Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro story. Nagatoro has fun with a tiny planet.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Nano, Breasts, Feet, Crush, Mouthplay
Commissioned by Questathana

There was something alluring about the little green-and-blue sphere Hayase Nagatoro had received as a prize in an online raffle. It was about the size of a marble, and indeed that's what it was as far as she could make out—a very elaborate marble stylized to look precisely like a tiny little planet Earth. The attention to detail on it was impressive, to the point that Nagatoro thought she could make out tiny mountains and lakes, and even cities, on the little model Earth, exactly where they should be in the real world. Rolling it between her fingers, she could almost believe she really was holding the Earth with all its billions of people completely at her mercy.

Bzzzt bzzzt bzzzt.

A buzzing sound came from the little cardboard box that had held the sphere. Reaching inside, Nagatoro pulled out the other part of her prize: a new phone. She hadn't even touched it until now but apparently it had already received a notification from some weird app telling her she had... over a billion new messages? Was she reading that right? And without even being connected to the internet. This had to be some weird scam. Still, the app's name—“YourWorld”— got her curious, and she tapped on the notification to see what would happen.

After loading for a minute, the screen switched over to what looked like some sort of social media page, almost like Twitter. She found that she was already logged into the app, with a profile bearing her own name and a peculiar username: “Owner”.

Nagatoro frowned, wondering how these people could have gotten her name, until she recalled, much abashed, that she'd given it for the raffle. Still, it was kinda weird that the people behind the giveaway had gone and made an account in her name for this strange app. It definitely smelled of a scam. Better to uninstall this thing now, she thought, but hesitated a moment when she saw some of the messages that showed up on her feed, appearing at an impossible rate—so many messages you'd think the entire population of the world was talking about her.

“Huh, our new @Owner's kinda young” “Hi @Owner!!! You're looking cute today!!!” “I can't believe @Owner has the same shirt as me!” “omg you guys, @owner was looking right at me!” “hey @Owner r u single?” “So happy we finally have an @Owner! Please be nice to us, ok?”

On and on it went, just endless messages from a bunch of other accounts—probably bots—talking about how glad they all are to have an owner. Nagatoro couldn't even begin to guess what was the point of all this. Was it just meant to simulate a social media site where the whole world revolved around you? Because that as all she was getting out of this. What would happen if she replied to one of these posts, she wondered? Would these bots respond to her?

Then she noticed the option to see only those messages with media attached to them. She tapped on it simply out of idle curiosity, but what she saw gave her pause. It was a low angle picture of her in her room, right now, sitting down and looking at the phone, but with a beach and ocean landscape at the bottom of the picture that made it look like she was way up in the sky, looming over the entire world.

More and more came in after that one, all of them with photos or even videos of her sitting here and now, but at slightly different angles and with all sorts of different landscapes underneath. After scrolling through a few dozen of them, Nagatoro looked down at where the photos were being taken from and saw the little sphere she had just been holding. She reached over and grabbed it, wrapping it up in her hand, and when she looked back at the phone she saw a bunch of new photos of monstrously long fingers hovering ominously in the sky, coming closer and closer until little else was visible. Then these gave way to the total darkness within her fist. And yet the messages that accompanied the pictures merely quipped about the lights going out, or talked about how nice it was to be back in “@Owner's” hands.

Holding the sphere between her fingers, Nagatoro held it up to her face, slowly turning it around to look at it from every angle. No matter which way she turned it, though, the pictures that came in were all perfectly focused on her. And though she knew there had to be some totally boring and rational explanation for this, when she looked at the little colored sphere between her fingers, strange and fantastical thoughts started filling her head, thoughts so ridiculous she wouldn't have dared utter them even in perfect solitude. Still, she couldn't shake the feeling that there was something to them, and after a while...

She opened her mouth and popped the little sphere inside, where it settled on her tongue. Almost immediately, more and more messages started rolling in. “What the hell!?!?!” “is @owner eating us??” “@Owner what are you doing” “This has gotta be a joke. Ha! Good one @Owner! Now please get us out of here!” They were all such realistic reactions, but the thing that convinced her once and for all was a video of a guy looking up at a huge bumpy pink surface in the sky and showing great big globs of a clear liquid raining down on a city, covering the skyscrapers and flooding all the streets while people below all screamed in fear. After seeing that, there could be no doubt anymore: this really was a tiny planet, and all the messages she was getting were from the tiny people living on it.

This was insane. It was unbelievable. It was... so cool!

Nagatoro spat the planet back out, and while reading the flood of messages celebrating that they were out of her mouth again, she noticed a second tab on the app that was labeled “Controls”. After tapping on it, she was taken to a screen with a few different options. Most of them were totally boring things like “Barrier opacity” and “Time dilation, but three of them caught her eye: “Barrier Strength”, “Planet Size”, and “Reset World”. She tried out the first one, putting the slider all the way to the lowest setting. When she looked at the planet again it looked like nothing had changed, but when she grabbed it the difference was made clear.

Before when her fingers had closed in on the planet, they had been stopped many miles above the surface by an unseen barrier protecting all the puny planet's inhabitants, same as all the other times she'd grabbed the planet. This time, however, the barrier started to crack as soon as she held the tiny Earth between her fingers. Billions of people around the planet watched in alarm as a spiderweb pattern of cracks spread over the sky around those two fingertips until, suddenly, the barrier shattered and her fingers came together on the Earth, smashing into it with such force that more than half the planet's surface was destroyed on contact. The rest of it was wracked by a ripple in the crust and mantle causing mass upheavals that engulfed the entire planet's surface in a matter of seconds, leaving behind only an endless expanse of rock and lava. Even that was destroyed as Nagatoro ground the planet down between her fingertips, reducing it all to a tiny pile of dust lying on her bed.

When she switched to the other tab to look at the feed of incoming messages, Nagatoro saw that they had stopped completely. The very last message she saw showed the labyrinthine pattern of her fingerprint filling the sky and the planet's protective barrier starting to break. After that, the destruction of the Earth must have happened in a fraction of a second. And now all those people, all the tiny Earth's population, were dead—killed off by the slightest squeeze of her fingertips.

Knowing that she was responsible for billions of deaths filled Nagatoro with untold excitement. It had been so amazing to feel that little world crumbling between her fingers, and the mere memory of it made her shiver in delight. But then disappointment took over as she realized that now her little world was gone and she wouldn't be able to toy with it any longer.

Or, would she?

Switching back to the controls tab, Nagatoro looked at the reset button. The idea that she could reset the entire planet even after having ground it down to dust seemed too good to be true, but then again, was it any more fantastical than owning a tiny planet in the first place? Either way there was no reason not to try it, so she pressed the button and instantly that little pile of dust swirled together and the tiny Earth reformed to sit on her bed as if nothing at all had ever happened to it.

The tiny people were back too, as Nagatoro saw when she switched back to the feed of messages. What's more, it looked like they all remembered their deaths. This was perfect! Now she could play with the planet however she wanted, and whatever happened to it she could just reset everything and start again! She reached for the planet...

And instantly destroyed it again the very second her fingers touched it. “Oh, right,” she muttered, and this time turned the barrier strength up to about the halfway point before resetting the planet again. This time it managed to survive being picked up. “Sorry, everyone! Just a little accident. I'm still getting used to the controls. But you're back now so no harm done, right?” The tiny people all agreed, sounding very relieved to hear that their deaths had been a mistake on her part.

“Anyway, now that I got your attention, let's get some things sorted out. I'm your owner, and that means all you worthless little specks are my property. I can do anything I want with you. I can kill you and bring you back as many times as I want, or crush you all and leave you dead forever, and there's nothing you pathetic little germs could do to stop me. But if you obey me and worship me as your Goddess, then I can spare your worthless little lives and let you live in peace. To start with, all you have to do is build perfect statues of me towering over all you little mites and temples for all of you to worship at. What do you think? Sounds like a pretty fair deal, doesn't it?”

Just as Nagatoro had expected, the tiny people didn't agree to it. The sounded quite alarmed over her offer, and some of them were even indignant; apparently this wasn't part of whatever deal they were been given when they agreed to have their planet shrunk and given away. From what she could gather, they'd been told that they would become pets, living peacefully under their new owner's loving care without ever having to work again. Nagatoro's demands were unacceptable for them, and some of them tried to educate her as to how she was supposed to treat them. But obviously, Nagatoro didn't care what a bunch of tiny little specks she could kill with a tap of her finger had to say.

“Looks like you germs need to be taught a lesson about obeying your superiors! You don't want to be my worshippers? Then let's see how you like being my toys instead!” Nagatoro flicked the tiny Earth off her bed, making the tiny people dizzy as it seemed the whole world beyond their little planet was spinning wildly. Then, after the Earth bounced around a couple times and finally down on the floor, the planet's billions looked to the sky and were shocked to see Nagatoro's massive soles looming overhead, with the girl's mocking grin beaming down on them from even further above.

The high schooler's foot then descended on the planet, immersing it in darkness as her sweaty sole blocked off the light. Under her sole the tiny Earth was rolled around playfully, like a little marble, the smell of her foot growing ever worse the longer they were kept beneath it. Then, after a while, people everywhere noticed that it had started raining. It was not fresh water that fell from the sky, however, but rather a dirty, salty substance—Nagatoro's own foot sweat, seeping in past the protective barrier to flood her toy planet. The rain intensified into a violent downpour that flooded the whole planet little by little. Soon billions were swimming in an ever-growing ocean of Nagatoro's sweat, and while others were starting to drown in it. After a few minutes of so toying with the planet, even the mighty Mount Everest was submerged in a vast ocean of sweat, and almost everyone drowned or was drowning. Not the smallest bit of dry land remained, as she saw when she picked the planet back up, and those sparse survivors who clung to tree trunks or rafts or lifesavers held on for dear life, begging for mercy from their owner.

As if granting their prayers, Nagatoro pressed the reset button and watched as all her sweat was ejected from the planet, evaporating into the air, while the planet's surface reformed and everything went back to normal. “You know, maybe I can find some use for you even if you won't obey me; I think your puny planet is just the thing for cleaning my armpits!”

Pulling back her sleeves, Nagatoro pressed the tiny planet up against her armpit, at first simply holding it in place to let the tiny people get acquainted with the smell. It was stronger than the smell of her foot, and to them it seemed magnified by her gigantic size. It filled the whole planet's atmosphere, making everyone who smelled it feel woozy. At the same time, the heat of Nagatoro's body seeped into the planet along with the smell, making everybody start to sweat. Some of her pit sweat also started to rain down on them, but thankfully for the microscopic people her pit wasn't as sweaty as her feet had been so the planet wasn't entirely flooded this time. Instead they just had to suffer through the awful smell the whole time, while wading through a swamp of sweat. And while Nagatoro used the little world to scrub her pits with one hand, with the other she browsed everyone's posts, enthralled by their suffering.

Nagatoro was just finishing up with her armpits when she received a message on her normal phone. After reading it, she put the tiny planet down on her bed and left her room, giving the tiny people a moment of peace. Soon, however, they heard her returning with somebody else, and when her door opened again they saw a blonde girl about the same age as their owner and wearing the same school uniform step inside with Nagatoro.

“Check this out, Yoshi,” Nagatoro said, leading the other girl towards the bed. There she grabbed the tiny planet and handed it over to her friend.

“Eh? Is that a marble? Oh, that's cute, it looks just like the Earth! Look, Hayacchi; the mighty Yoshi is holding the whole world in the palm of her hand!” The girl giggled, never suspecting just how true her little joke was—at least, not until Nagatoro showed her all the new messages with photos and videos of Yoshi as seen by the tiny planet's inhabitants and shared with her the story of how she had gotten it and what she had done with it so far. After the story, Yoshi looked at the planet with newfound amazement, holding it up to her eyes to see all the little cities down below.

“Hey, why don't you try crushing it? Go ahead, just squeeze your fingers together until it goes pop! You wouldn't believe how good it feels!” Nagatoro said.

“You want me to destroy it? Well, you said you can just bring it back after that, right? Then I guess it should be fine! Watch out, tiny people; Yoshi's mighty fingers are coming to destroy your world!” Yoshi giggled, applying ever more pressure to the tiny sphere, until suddenly the barrier gave way and allowed her fingers to close on the planet's surface, once more reducing it to dust. Then Nagatoro pressed the reset button and the planet reformed in the palm of Yoshi's hand.

“Oh wow, that's so cool! We can play with these little guys as much as we want like this! He he! I think I have a fun idea for what to do with them. You don't mind if I play with them a bit more, do you, Hayacchi?”

Nagatoro waved her on. “Go ahead, do whatever you want with those little specks. It's not like it matters one bit what happens to them.”

“Okay! Hold on, tiny guys; I think you'll like this one!” Yoshi said, and quickly undid the topmost buttons of her shirt until she had her breasts exposed. The planet's billions of people all looked on in awe at the size of her boobs, each a mighty Jupiter from the puny planet's perspective—way bigger than Nagatoro's for sure. As Yoshi drew the planet closer to her chest, her breasts loomed ever bigger in their sky, until at last she let go of their little world, dropping it into her cleavage.

Her celestial breasts hugged the planet softly and her scent and body warmth seeped into the atmosphere and blanketed the tiny world, making the people feel as if they were all in her embrace. It was a soothing feeling, a welcome change from the destruction and suffering to which they had been subjected so far. Then, poking their world, Yoshi pushed them deeper inside, until they were in the very depths of her cleavage, surrounded on all sides by her soft flesh. In that near-total darkness, the tiny people heard her heartbeat, felt the whole world reverberate with it. At least for now, they felt at peace.

That feeling still remained even as Yoshi grabbed her breasts and started moving them up and down, delighting in the sensation of the marble-planet being rolled and smothered between them. The muffled sound of her laughter reached those billions of people in her bosom, adding to their tender feelings. Then, after a minute or so, Yoshi pressed her breasts together with ever more force. Even then the microbe people, still safe behind their protective barrier and in the total darkness of her cleavage, didn't realize that anything was wrong. It came as a total shock to them when the barrier finally shattered and Yoshi's breasts slammed into their planet, crushing it all at once.

Yoshi still giggled as she rubbed the planet's remains between her breasts, grinding it down into finer and finer dust, until she let go and the dust sprinkled down to the floor. “That was so much fun!” she laughed joyfully. “Hayacchi, you've got to try it! Just put the little world between your breasts and squeeze!”

“Uh... y-yeah! I think I'll try that some other time, maybe. While you're here, though, why don't we try playing with them together?” Nagatoro reset the tiny Earth and picked it up off the floor. “I figure there's gotta be at least a few million pathetic losers on this planet who've never kissed a girl in their lives. What do you say we give them a kiss they'll never forget?”

Nagatoro put the planet between her lips and motioned for Yoshi to come closer. Yoshi was a bit flustered at first, but after a second she stepped forward, almost pressing her body up against Nagatoro's. “Hope you're ready for your kiss, guys~!” she said teasingly before leaning forward. Her lips met Nagatoro's around the little world, making the pair of them blush a bit. Then, with their hands on each other's shoulders, they closed their eyes and started awkwardly pressing their lips together. The billions between them felt no less awkward, though a few of them were a bit excited by the whole thing.

After a couple minutes, their lips broke through the barrier and crushed the planet. As soon as it happened, they jerked their heads back in surprise and let its remains fall onto their chests. Nagatoro then reset the planet and grabbed it. “You little specks better be grateful for letting you experience a real kiss for once in your pathetic lives,” she said, her smug grin filling the pitiful planet's sky.

Next, Nagatoro instructed Yoshi to take off her shirt and lie down on the bed, and Yoshi happily obliged, curious as to what her friend was planning. Nagatoro set the barrier strength down to the minimum and very carefully moved her fingernail closer. With hardly any effort, her nail burst through the barrier and into the planet's crust.

At the nail's entrance, the whole planet trembled and threatened to break apart, great cracks spreading over its surface. Countless buildings collapsed under the cataclysmic earthquakes which consumed the tiny planet. Still, most people survived, and Nagatoro was able to scoop a small chunk of the Earth onto her fingernail, carrying it away from the planet to set it down gently on a vast, fleshy surface.

Those souls who had survived the trip to this new land looked around and took in their surroundings. Had they been a bit bigger, the land they were on might have seemed like a great, smooth plain, but at their near-microscopic size, it seemed covered in hills and valleys as great as any on their home planet. Putting all of those to shame, however, was the gargantuan pair of mountains rising high into the sky behind them—huge, fleshy mountains wrapped up in a lacy pink bra. They quickly recognized those mountains as the very breasts that had ended their lives just a short while earlier, gazing on them in silent reverence.

Meanwhile, Nagatoro tore off more and more chunks of the planet's surface, setting them down on Yoshi's body—some on her thighs, more on her belly, and a few on top of the teen's breasts, near where her nipples pushed up on the fabric of her bra. Billions died in the process, but the billion or so who survived to find themselves on Yoshi's body were in awe of their surroundings, and of the power so effortlessly manifested by the godly high schooler.

It wasn't only her movements that sent earthquakes through their pathetically puny worlds—she caused a commotion for her billion awestruck passengers simply by giggling at the thought of all those speck-people crawling on her body like germs. Those on her chest were especially sensitive to such things, as her giggles sent ripples all over the mass of her planet-sized breasts.

Even just by her breathing the people on her chest and belly were made to rise or fall many miles in a single second, giving them a strong sense of vertigo. And in the background of all that, everyone, all over her body, was rocked by a ceaseless series of lesser tremors caused by the pulse of her blood beneath them.

Once the whole planet's surface had been uprooted and laid on top of her, Yoshi and Nagatoro both looked in delight at all the tiny chunks of planet sitting on top of her, admiring how her body had been turned into a whole vast world to those little germs. Nagatoro grabbed her phone and together they looked at all the pictures and videos of the alien landscapes of Yoshi's body. Finally, Nagatoro climbed on the bed and held herself over Yoshi, looking down on all those pathetic people.

If Yoshi's body was a new greater Earth to all those billion souls, then Nagatoro's was the sky, held miles and miles above them all by the mighty pillars of her arms and legs. Everyone was in suspense as they waited to see what the two girls would do. 

As Nagatoro slowly lowered herself, her body seemed to grow bigger in the view of all the speck-people, who started to panic at the terrifying sight. Lower and lower she came, until at last her body crashed into Yoshi's like Heaven crashing into the Earth. First those on Yoshi's breasts were crushed, then those on her belly, and finally those on her thighs, until not a soul remained alive between Yoshi and Nagatoro and both teens were laughing over the remains of the entire planet.

Nagatoro then sat back up and reset the planet again, watching all its remains congregate together right at the edge of Yoshi's bellybutton. A slight movement from Yoshi's breathing sent them falling right into the great pit, where they were accosted by the powerful smell while the two girls laughed at their misfortune. After rolling them around under her finger for a while, Yoshi crushed them all again, and ground them all up together with the dirt and lint stuck in her navel.

Yoshi and Nagatoro had plenty of fun crushing the tiny world with various parts of their bodies—between their hips, their hands, their cheeks, their chests, their feet, their asses, and any other place they could think of, until late in the afternoon when Yoshi left to head back home, leaving Nagatoro alone with the planet once more. Nagatoro then stood in front of her mirror with the planet in hand, looking down at her chest.

Taking off her shirt, Nagatoro held the planet in her shallow cleavage and pressed her breasts together, trying to imitate Yoshi's feat. Even pressing them together like that, they still didn't have enough mass to completely engulf the planet between them like Yoshi had done—in fact, she could barely even roll it between her breasts like that. “Doesn't matter,” she thought; even if they weren't as big as Yoshi's, they must still look gigantic to those little specks.

“Your whole planet's about to be crushed between a girl's giant breasts; any last words before you're nothing but a pile of dust again?” she said to the tiny planet, trying not to let her embarrassment show. This was such a big mistake; she should have never even attempted anything like this.

Unable to stand the embarrassment anymore, Nagatoro ended it by crushing the planet again, then wiped off all the dust and put her shirt back on. When she grabbed the phone to reset it, though, she grew morbidly curious and decided to check in on what the tiny people had all been saying while she was teasing their planet. Scrolling down the feed, she saw message after message talking about how much cuter than her Yoshi was, how they wished they were Yoshi's pets instead of hers, and even joking about how small her breasts were compared to Yoshi's. It was worse than Nagatoro had ever expected, and she covered her face in shame after reading all that.

But her shame soon turned to indignation and she decided to teach those little specks a lesson.

When she reset the planet, the tiny people found themselves caught in Nagatoro's fearsome glare. “I thought you would have learned by now to show me the respect I deserve as your superior, but apparently not. Could it be you actually want to be punished? Well, I'll punish you, alright. I'm done playing around now; it's time I showed you all how worthless and pathetic you really are!”

Switching back to the controls tab, Nagatoro tapped on the size slider and moved it slowly to the left, watching to her great satisfaction how the marble-sized planet shrank smaller and smaller in her palm until it was the size of a sesame seed. Even then, with how small they had been before, it was hard for the microscopic people to tell how much tinier they were. It was only when Nagatoro put her finger down beside them that they saw how it utterly dwarfed their tiny planet, and they grew terrified at the realization of how truly insignificant they now were.

Nagatoro then scooped the planet up in her fingernail and brought it up to her eye. There her vast pupil filled the puny peoples' sky, seeming to them a massive black hole ready to swallow their planet up. Everybody hurried to apologize for all the bad stuff they'd said about her, but it was already too late; Nagatoro didn't care one bit what they had to say anymore. She moved the slider still further to the left and the tiny planet became still tinier, falling deeper and deeper under her fingernail until it settled into a pile of dirt like—just one more speck of dust among thousands.

“Well, it's been fun, but I'm done wasting my time on you worthless germs. Hope you like your new home because you'll be spending the rest of your pathetic lives right there, exactly where you all belong, as dirt under my nails. See you never, losers!”

Even as she said this, the whole planet was busy apologizing to her, swearing they would show her all the respect she deserved, even build those statues and temples she had asked for and worship her like a Goddess, but it was too late—after reducing the planet's size to its absolute minimum, she had uninstalled the YourWorld app from her phone, making it impossible for them to communicate with her.

Unbeknownst to her, uninstalling the app would have other effects on the microbe planet; after losing the signal from her phone, the planet would ever so slowly start to shrink still smaller and its barrier grow weaker, until, many days from now, the planet would fall into the dirt it was now an infinitesimal part of. These pathetic survivors would then be left to wander around on the dirt forever, doing their best to survive on the infinite and ever-growing universe under Nagatoro's fingernail, never to be thought of again.