- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
An Amphibia story. A super-powered Calamity Trio arrives at a new world to conquer and have fun.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Titan, Feet, Crush, Destruction
Commissioned by hunterman123 on DA

They appeared in a flash: three girls in armor that made them look like warriors straight out of a fantasy world, save for being strangely barefoot. Their hair and eyes glowed red, green, and blue, and a powerful aura emanated from all three. Standing in the middle of the street, they caught everyone's attention, but for their part they seemed not to see the hundreds of cars and people all around them, as if all were beneath their notice. They looked instead at the buildings—some ten stories on average over here, but growing ever taller until they reached the city center, where a thousand-foot behemoth towered over all the others, dominating the city's skyline. Yet, when their eyes fell on it, the trio just smiled derisively.

“Pfft! Is that the best these people can build? It wouldn't even take us a minute to destroy it. And here I was thinking this world was gonna be more of a challenge,” said the red-haired one.

“You know, Sasha, you don't always have to jump straight to destroying everything,” the blue-haired one said.

“I just can't stand containing my power around all these little bugs, Anne! I want them all to see how much stronger than them we are!”

“I totally get what you mean. But, you know, I think it's way more fun if we let them believe they have a chance of stopping us first and then show them how wrong they were. Don't you think so, Marcy?”

“Absolutely!” said the last of the trio. “Besides, it's not like it'll take us that long; give it a couple hours and we'll have this planet on its knees! Then we can move on to the next one, and the next one, for ever and ever—just the three of us conquering the multiverse!”

While they kept talking, the cars behind them started honking more insistently. The girls ignored it at first, but once the drivers started yelling rudely at them to get off the road, Sasha turned to glare at them. “Looks like these stupid bugs still don't realize who they're dealing with. Why don't we teach them who the new queens of this world are?”

The trio smiled at each other, then, holding their hands together, they their eyes and began to channel their inner power, wind and energy whipping all around them to silence all the onlookers and their honking. Everybody watched in disbelief as the three girls grew before their eyes, bodies surging ever higher until they stood head and shoulders taller than most nearby buildings. When their growth finally abated, they opened their eyes and turned to look at those people who had been honking so furiously just seconds ago, and who now tried to make themselves unseen by sinking into their seats.

Smirking at the drivers, Sasha placed her hands on her hips, proudly towering over them all. Then, while they were still staring dumbfoundedly at her and her friends, she raised her bare foot, pink-lacquered toenails glistening softly in the light, and placed it on the first car.

The vehicle creaked and groaned under the immense pressure, threatening to crumple up all at once if she simply applied more of her weight to it. The driver tried to speed away and escape this titan teen, but her sole wouldn't let him go forward, and her toes wrapped around the trunk wouldn't let him go back. When he floored the gas pedal his tires only squealed pitifully on the asphalt, and as Sasha increased the pressure, even that squealing came to a halt as the tires couldn't spin anymore. The car seemed like it would give in any second now, so the driver flung open the door and fell out moments before the car went crunch under Sasha's foot.

While this was going on, Anne and Marcy circled around their friend to attack the rest of the cars line up behind the first one, stepping on more and more of them, sometimes giving the people time to escape, other times simply crushing the cars with all their passengers still inside, laughing in delight at the fear and chaos that took over the onlookers and sent them fleeing.

After all the cars had been dealt with, Ann and the others then turned to the fleeing pedestrians and gave chase, quickly overtaking and encircling a group of a few dozen people, keeping them all fenced in with their bus-sized feet. “Where do you think you're all going?” Marcy said, and swept her foot into the group, knocking many of them down. “If you want to live, then you'd better prove yourselves worth sparing; get on your knees and start worshipping our feet, or else we'll crush you like the little bugs you are.”

Terrified beyond words, the people didn't hesitate even a second before doing what the titaness demanded, and feel to their knees in worship, crawling forward to kiss the girls' toes. Then Anne sat down and stretched out her legs, letting her soles loom over the puny mortals. “Be good little worshippers and massage my feet for me, will you?” she said, and the little group at her feet instantly got started, pressing their hands to the smooth, warm surface to rub it up and down.

“Alright, bugs,” said Sasha to her group, “I want one of you between each pair of toes and licking them clean. And not a word out of your sorry mouths, got it?” Eight people then crawled forward to kneel between her toes, sticking out their tongues to lap up all the sweat and bitter toejam on her skin, holding back their groans of disgust lest it upset the domineering teen.

“Doesn't this feel so nice, Sasha? We wouldn't be able to enjoy these people worshipping up like this if we just went and destroyed everything immediately!” Marcy said.

“Eh, I'll admit taking it slow does have its perks sometimes. Besides, if you girls are happy with it, then I'm happy too.” Sasha curled her toes playfully around her little toejam-cleaners, making them work harder from fear that she would crush their heads if they didn't.

For a while the girls were content to sit back and let those little people service their feet, enjoying the perks that came with their incredible power. But their relaxation was soon interrupted as a bunch of police cars pulled up all around them with sirens loudly wailing. “Finally a bit of resistance! This ought to be fun,” Sasha said, letting her little foot worshippers go as she stood to face down the cops with Anne and Marcy.

The cops left their cars at either end of the street, forming a barricade that would have left the trip trapped, if they hadn't been big enough to simply step over them all. “Attention intruders!” a voice blared from a set of speakers. “This is your only warning! Return to your previous size and let those people go or we will open fire on you!”

“Oh yeah? Go ahead! Try it and see what happens.” Anne stepped forward, slowly lumbering towards one of the barricades the cops had set up while Sasha and Marcy walked together to the opposite one. At the same time, their little worshippers scurried into the nearby buildings to hide.

“Stop it! Not one more step or we'll shoot!” the speakers blared again. But despite the warning, no order was yet given while the girls came ever closer, the sound of cracking asphalt accompanying each booming THUD as their bare feet hit the ground. The officers shuffled backwards as the girls' approach, until at last they were close enough that the cops could feel the earth shaking with each step. It was only then that the order was given and the officers frantically unloaded their clips against the towering teens.

Bullet after bullet bounced harmlessly off the three girls, unable to pierce even their bare skin. Unharmed by the barrage, the girls grinned smugly at the frightened officers, watching them grow more desperate by the second, until at last their clips were empty and they were left staring aghast at the unfazed trio. Slowly they started backing up again. “W-what are you waiting for? Reload and keep shooting them!” their commander yelled. The other officers moved shakily to obey, but Anne, Marcy, and Sasha all stretched a hand towards the officers to send out a wave of energy that disintegrated all their cars and weapons, leaving the cops standing amidst a pile of ashes.

When all of them turned to flee, the trio again used their powers, this time to pull the cops closer, setting them all down in the middle of the street between them. “I that really all you can do?” Sasha scoffed. “What a pathetic show. And here I thought you might be able to keep me entertained a few minutes at least.”

“Captain, please tell us someone's going to come rescue us,” one of the officers said.

“R-relax, son. I'm sure the air force will be showing up any moment. A few fighter jets will take down these monsters for sure.”

“Monsters? Oh, you silly humans!” Marcy laughed. “We're not monsters—we're Goddesses! And it takes way more than a dinky little fighter jet to kill a Goddess. We'll swat those things out of the air like a bunch of gnats. Too bad you won't be around to see it; I'm sure the look on your faces would be delicious! But you all need to be punished for thinking you can challenge your new rulers. Ready, girls?”

Holding hands once again, Anne, Marcy and Sasha were blanketed by their magical energies, and the pitiful cops between them watched in horror as the girls grew still bigger, expanding until they were as wide as the street and still growing beyond that, their bodies pushing up against the surrounding and growing over them as if they offered no resistance. Screams erupted from all those people who had chosen to stay inside to avoid the trio's attention, only to be silenced as the surrounding buildings collapsed one by one beneath the growing girls.

When the energy finally receded and the girls stopped growing, they stood some five times bigger than they had before, towering over all nearby buildings and especially over the pathetic police officers now trembling in fear between them. As their tricolor stares fell on the sorry lot, the police all fell over themselves to apologize and beg for mercy, many even offering to serve the trio in exchange for their lives. The girls listened to their cries, taking great amusement in each sobbing voice to escape the lips of those pathetic insects who had once thought to challenge their rule.

Then, with a glance and a not at each other, the three raised their feet over the officers, taunting them with scrunching soles and wiggling toes. The cops' faces blanched and they started running to escape their impending doom, but instantly a wave of energy fell on them and pressed them to the ground, keeping them lying face-up so they could all see as the girls' soles came ever closer, slowly crushing the remains of whatever buildings happened to be in the way, whether or not there happened to be anyone inside.

All the officers screamed and struggled in vain against their supernatural bindings, until at last the girls set their feet down on the group. At first they applied no real force to enjoy the pathetic squirming of their victims beneath their feet. Slowly they applied more weight to them, ratcheting up the officer's desperation in proportion to their pain, until one by one they all went crunch underfoot.

Once the police had been dealt with, the girls examined their handiwork with great satisfaction. “That was more fun than I expected,” Sasha said, wiggling her toes over the remains of her victims. “You girls definitely had a point about taking it slow.”

“See? I told you it was more fun like this!” Anne said, wrapping her arms around her friends' shoulders. “Now, what do you say we have some more fun with all the little bugs here for a while. And when the military shows up? Then we can give them a real taste of our power! You hear that, people? ”