- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Street Fighter story. Chun-Li shrinks and ends up in Juri's apartment.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Nano, F/f, feet, Body explodation, unaware
Commissioned by rayner3 on DA
How had this happened? While falling asleep Chun-Li had been lying comfortably on her own bed, in her own home, yet when she awoke she found herself in some apartment she had never seen before, lying on the living room floor. That alone was strange enough, but even more bizarre was the fact that she now found herself at a truly diminutive size, a millimeter tall at most. It occurred to her that it was just a dream, but it felt all too real for her to dismiss it that way.

How had this happened? And what was she to do about it? As to the first question, she had no idea, but as to the latter, she figured she should wait for whoever lived here to show up. The place was clearly inhabited, even if it was all dark and messy, and she had no doubt that someone would show up sooner or later. In the meantime, she made her way towards the entrance to position herself somewhere more visible.

There she waited for a while, trying to think of some explanation for her current predicament, until she heard footsteps approaching. Were they coming in here? Chun-Li fervently hoped they were... until she heard a familiar voice muttering outside. Then when she heard that person stop right outside the door and heard the key slide into the lock, she looked around in panic, looking for somewhere to hide. But it was too late for that.

The door swung open, and there in the entrance stood Juri Han, a dangerous woman with whom Chun-Li had had many encounters. Tall as a mountain she was, at least from the tiny woman's view, and with an intensity in her eyes which at times almost bordered on madness. Chun-Li couldn't help but tremble at the sight of her. Juri may not have been evil, exactly, but she was one of the last people Chun-Li would have wanted to see at this size. The two of them had history together, and they weren't exactly on the best of terms—who knew what she would do if she found Chun-Li like this.

Juri closed the door behind her and slowly looked around, as though listening for any hidden enemies. She lived a dangerous life, after all, and it wouldn't be the most unexpected thing for someone to send an assassin after her. Meanwhile, Chun-Li lay flat on the floor, trying to stand out as little as possible to avoid the other woman's gaze. Fortunately it worked, as Juri's gaze passed right over her without stopping; or perhaps Chun-Li was simply too small to be worth noticing.

Then Juri took a step forward. A gigantic foot rose and swung forward. Chun-Li's heart nearly jumped out of her chest when that monstrous foot slammed into the floor. A powerful tremor shook her, and she suddenly realized just how weak and vulnerable she was at this size. She thought about running, but Juri was moving so fast she'd already be on top of Chun-Li before the little flea of a woman could even stand, and that was if the powerful earthquakes caused by Juri's steps even let her stand up.

Chun-Li could only lie still and watch as Juri's feet stomped closer and closer, until she was presented with the vast and powerful sole hanging right above her. The view lasted for only a fraction of a second, yet it seemed to stretch on forever. Chun-Li could take in every little detail of that godly sole, from the huge curves of the giant foot to the not-so-tiny wrinkles and pores that covered its surface, and even some specks of dust stuck to its surface. But most of all she looked at Juri's toes, which seemed primed to crush her any moment now. They descended towards her with dizzying speed, as though they were a bunch of meteors about to slam into the earth. Chun-Li closed her eyes at the last moment before impact, and, when Juri's foot crashed into the ground with all the roaring ferocity of a collapsing skyscraper, she was shocked to find that she survived it unscathed.

She opened her eyes, and for a second she found herself standing between two huge curved walls of flesh, with Juri's body stretching far above. It was hard to understand what exactly she was looking at, until Juri's foot went back up and those two walls retreated, revealing themselves as two of Juri's toes.

Only toes, but how huge they had been! Had either of them fallen on Chun-Li, they would have crushed her for sure. And they had come so close to doing just that; had Juri's foot fallen a fraction of an inch forward or to the left or right, or had either of her toes twitched far enough, they would have obliterated her instantly. It was seriously terrifying to see firsthand how insignificant she now was, and how easily she could die at this size, and as Chun-Li turned and watched Juri walk away, she realized that she wouldn't be able to survive by herself in this world. She needed help, and as much as she disliked it, the only person around who could help her was Juri.

Of course, getting Juri's help would be difficult, not to mention dangerous. Chun-Li wasn't sure if could get anyone's attention at this size, and even if she did get Juri to notice her, there was no guarantee that she would agree to help; she would have to hope that there was enough left of Juri's better nature to show her some pity.

Really, though, even as long of a shot as that plan seemed to Chun-Li, it was better by far than going around by herself and possibly ending up crushed for real the next time someone, or something, happened to be passing by. She remembered all too well the terror she had felt when she thought herself about to be stepped on, and she didn't want to go through anything like that again.

With her mind made up, Chun-Li started sprinting after Juri, making slow progress behind her while the other woman carried on with her daily life, completely unaware of the desperate little bug crawling around on her floor. She ran over sheets of paper and under discarded scattered wrappers, making her way along the dusty floor until she ran under the couch to wait. While Juri was still moving around, she figured that sooner or later, and hopefully sooner, the other woman would take a seat.

Sure enough, it was only a few minutes before Juri's earth-shaking steps carried her towards the couch and she slumped down on it, landing with such an impact that for a second Chun-Li feared that the couch would collapse on her.

Juri stretched out on the couch, kicking one foot up on the arm rest while the other one rested on the floor near Chun-Li. Once she saw it lying still, the tiny woman ran out from her hiding place to stand before Juri's toes. From there she looked up to the couch. She could see only a little of Juri up there, just enough to see that the other woman was busy using her phone.

Chun-Li had been thinking about how to get Juri's attention, and after considering so many different possibilities, she had decided that her best chance was to get to Juri's ears and tell her all about what had happened; if Juri saw her before then, she might mistake Chun-Li for a bug and crush her like one. It would be a long journey, but with any luck she would make it there before Juri even got up.

For that, though, she had to get moving now, so she ran forward and jumped on the tip of Juri's pinky toe, holding on to the giant surface. At her size the wrinkles of Juri's skin made for excellent footholds, and they were plentiful enough that she never had trouble finding one as she was climbing higher. Fortunately for her, Juri's foot wasn't very sweaty, although it did have some sticky residue that told her it had been sweatier not too long ago. The smell said the same thing, but Chun-Li did her best to ignore it, not wanting anything to distract her on her way up.

Soon she reached the top of Juri's toe. Encouraged by how easy it had been, she moved forward to keep climbing, but she hadn't even stepped off the teal toenail when a slight twitch of the toe sent her tumbling down between it and its neighbor. Chun-Li fought and struggled to free herself from the walls of flesh, but a little curl of Juri's toes pulled her in deeper, leaving smothered between them. The pressure was immense; she felt as though her every bone were about to break. She tried desperately to escape, and when the pressure eased up a couple seconds later, she wasted no time in scrambling out of there.

Even after her escape she was still trembling and clinging fiercely to Juri's skin. She had learned her lesson, and she definitely wouldn't be letting her guard down again. As she started climbing up Juri's leg, she made sure to keep a firm hold on the surface of her baggy pants, and took care even when she was walking along Juri's thigh.

Chun-Li started feeling a bit better once she stepped onto Juri's toned tummy. She was more than halfway to her goal and there hadn't been any issue since she got off Juri's toes. Everything was going smoothly.

But just as she was starting to relax a bit, Juri surprised her by suddenly kicking her legs up and jumping out of the couch. She stood up on her own two feet, leaving Chun-Li to desperately cling to that tummy which had now become a sheer cliff face. The sudden movement threw her off and she started falling, but after the initial drop she was picked up by a breeze and began to float on it, together with countless specks of dust about the size of her head. Then, while she was trying to stabilize herself, Juri started walking away.

So immense was Juri's body that simply by walking past Chun-Li her monumental body created powerful currents of wind that sent the tiny speck of a woman flying out of control. Chun-Li was spun around and around without the slightest notion of where she was now or where she was headed until the air currents grew stable and let her look out and see Juri walking miles and miles away. But before she could start to worry about how she might catch up to her, Chun-Li noticed a whirring noise and looked aside to find herself headed right for an electric fan.

Frantically she tried to “swim” away from the whirling blades, but the air currents proved irresistible and soon she was sucked into the fan and out the other side, flying at incredible speeds. When she finally slowed down, she found herself floating in the middle of a hallway. Of Juri she saw no sign, until she heard some movement and turned around to find a pair of mountainous breasts rushing towards her.

At Juri's approach, the air on which Chun-Li floated was displaced by her massive body, pushing her slowly backwards. But Juri kept coming closer, and soon her chest rammed into Chun-Li. The tiny woman slammed into the mountains of Juri's breasts and there remained stuck thanks to the residual sweat that covered the other woman's skin almost from head to toe. Before she could even get her bearings, she was shaken by a powerful wobbling that accompanied Juri's next step, and cried out in terror. Had she been thinking straight, she might have worried about Juri hearing her screams and finding her down there but in truth her voice never even made it out of Juri's cleavage.

Chun-Li kept screaming and whimpering in fear as she clung to Yuri's breast. It was only when Juri stopped for a glass of water that she could calm herself and take stock of her situation and start climbing again, slowly making her way up the vast and wobbling mass of Juri's giant tit, climbing it as though it were a literal mountain. Despite how powerfully everything shook with even the slightest of Juri's movements, the stickiness of her skin kept Chun-Li safely adhered to her boob skin while also being gentle enough to let her climb up by her own efforts.

Little by little she made her way up Juri's tits, then her neck, then the side of her head, to finally climb up into her ear. She walked further inside until she met with Juri's eardrum, and then shouted right into it with all her might. As she did, Juri turned her head to the side; the sudden movement nearly sent Chun-Li flying, but she managed to stay put. Then she took a deep breath and kept yelling at Juri, explaining everything that had happened to her and how badly she needed help now.

Juri said nothing at all while Chun-Li was speaking, and even afterwards she remained quiet, making the tiny woman wonder if she had been heard at all. Then Juri tilted her head to the side, turning her ear canal into a huge vertical tunnel and sending Chun-Li falling out of it to land on a light-colored surface.

When she stood, Chun-Li found herself looking at a row of towering fingers rising above her, like a series of skyscrapers. She was on Juri's hand, she realized, and as she turned around and looked up, she saw the other woman's celestial face. Juri's blue and purple eyes were fixed on her, making the tiny woman nervous, but despite that she timidly raised an arm and waved. She regretted doing that almost immediately, as she saw Juri's mouth widen into a smile big enough to swallow whole neighborhoods whole.

“Heh!” Juri laughed, almost blowing Chun-Li away with just her breath. “So it really was you. I thought for a minute I was goin' crazy. I mean, people randomly shrinking, showin' up in my house, and then crawlin' up my ears to ask me for help? If I heard someone sayin' something like that, I'd think they came outta the loony bin! I guess I could still be hallucinatin', but if I am, I might as well have some fun with it!

“You said you needed my help, right? Well, since I'm such a nice girl, I'll give it to ya. But you gotta pay for it by workin' for me! and you can start right now by helping me with my feet.” Juri knelt on her bed, stretching out her feet with her soles facing up, then dumped the tiny woman on her sole. “Clean it up, speck, unless you'd rather be stomped flat under it!”

Chun-Li wasn't sure if Juri was serious about her threat, but she wasn't about to take the risk. She hurriedly got on her hands and knees, scrubbing the dirt off Juri's sole with her bare hands while the other woman's thunderous laughter boomed in her ears. Gathering up little piles of dust, she carried them to the edge of Juri's sole and threw them down before going back for another armful, and another, and another, much to Juri's great amusement.

It was so delicious to have the high-and-mighty Chun-Li slaving away on her foot like a little dust mite, clambering over folds of skin the size of small hills to the tiny woman. Juri's feet were like a whole landscape to her, and every scrunch of her sole or wiggle of her toes sent a powerful earthquake over that land, making the tiny woman cower in fear of her power. “God, you're so pathetic! Is that one grain of sand really givin' you so much trouble? What a loser! At this rate it's gonna take you all night to clean it up. Good thing I don't have to stay up watching you work,” she said before lying down, giving a deep sigh. “See ya tomorrow, speck. Make sure both my feet are spotless by then, or I'll have to punish you for doing such a bad job!” With that she shut her eyes and slowly fell asleep, leaving Chun-Li to her task.

The tiny woman slaved away for hours on end, growing ever more tired as time went by, until she finally fell asleep, snuggled between the wrinkles of Juri's sole.

Chun-Li awoke ours later to an earthquake more powerful than any she had ever felt. She quickly scrambled to her feet, ready to run, only to find herself stranded in the middle of a huge valley between two endless tan ridges. Even after recalling yesterday's events, she still didn't understand what was going on, as this place didn't look anything like Juri's foot. Yet, after another shaking, the whole world moved very suddenly, and when it went still again the sky was filled with Juri's immense face. “Alright, speck, time to see if you did a good job,” she said, searching the land below with her gigantic eyes.

It was then that Chun-Li realized that this “valley” where she stood was the groove between the wrinkles of Juri's sole. She had shrunk again last night; now she was even less than a speck. She was nothing but a microbe lost on Juri's sole. Even her previous size would have seemed gigantic in comparison, and Juri? She was straight-up godly. Her head alone seemed as big as a moon, and Chun-Li couldn't begin to fathom how big her entire body must be.

And as Juri scanned her soles, looking for that little speck of a woman who was now too small for her to see, never suspecting she was right there on her foot, Chun-Li fell to her knees and trembled, knowing that she was now doomed to spend the rest of her life lost on the body of her new Goddess, Juri.