- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A Fire Emblem Fates story. Princess Elise is tasked by her father with executing some prisoners. But first she means to have a little fun with them
A sequel to At Elise's Mercy, which can be found in this collection.
RATING: R
TAGS: Micro, F/m, Fantasy, Humiliation, Footwear, Humiliation, Mouthplay, Handplay, Vore
Commissioned by Secret256 on DA
The halls leading down to the castle dungeons were dark and dreary. Elise hated coming down here—she would have just about been in any other part of the castle instead—but her father's orders had been clear, and she didn't dare go against King Garon.

The young princess was to pay a visit to the dungeon's latest arrivals—a group of Hoshido agents who had been caught red-handed trying to spirit Corrin away to their kingdom—and kill them all herself.

“Why? Why does it have to be me?” she lamented. There was no shortage of willing executioners in Castle Krakenburg; why couldn't her father have picked one of them instead? Elise didn't want any part of it. It wasn't that she wanted them spared—she was more than furious enough at them for trying to take away one of her siblings—Elise simply didn't think she could stomach taking a human life herself. But she couldn't disobey her father, nor was there any loophole she might use to avoid having blood on her hands, though that didn't stop her from trying to think of one.

Lost in the labyrinthine knots of logic and unlikely wordplay she might use to claim she had carried out her orders without actually killing the prisoners herself, Elise blindly rounded a corner and stumbled right into someone, then bounced back to fall on her behind.

“Are you alright, sister?” A hand appeared before the princess, and following it up she saw her brother Leo's face looking on her with concern.

“Yes, yes, I'm fine. I'm sorry, I was just a bit lost in my head.” She accepted Leo's hand and let him help her up, then dusted herself off.

“It's about father's order, isn't it? A terrible thing; he should never have put you in charge of their execution, sister. I tried to make him change his mind, to let me handle it instead, but he would not budge. I'm sorry, Elise.”

“It's alright, Leo; I know you tried your best. Thank you.”

Leo smiled. “If that had been my best, I would have to be ashamed of myself. I may not have been able to help you in that manner, but that doesn't mean I can't help you at all. It's a good thing I ran into you here, as I was just on my way to give you this.” Leo presented a large leatherbound tome to his sister.

Elise took the book and leafed through its aged yellow pages, scanning the runes and diagrams drawn on them. “A spellbook? How is this supposed to help?”

“Use the one on page fifty-seven; it should make your job easier to stomach.” Leo patted his sister on the shoulder. “Good luck, Elise. Don't be afraid to see me once you're done if you need someone to talk to.”

“Thank you, Leo. Good-bye.” Elise have her brother a quick hug before he left, then opened the book. “Fifty-seven, fifty-seven... There we go! Oh my, this is... Hmm... Ah! Heh heh! This might not be so bad after all! Thank you, Leo; I promise I'll find a way to repay you for this.”



The Hoshido agents looked up at the rasping sound of the dungeon door and the soft footsteps that followed. They watched the approaching light on the walls in dark anticipation, knowing full well that their execution was due today. Was this their killer approaching? As the torches in the hall were lit one by one, the shadows they cast seemed to their eyes that of some malformed beast come to tear the meat from their bones. Yet when the torchbearer appeared, they were shocked to see the young princess Elise standing right outside their cell.

“You're the Hoshido agents?” she asked, shining her light inside to look on the sorry faces of the men within: six grown men of varied ages with gaunt, malnourished bodies and the look of Hoshido on their faces. “The would-be kidnappers. You were going to take Corrin away from us.” All were shacked to the wall with chains just long enough that they could hunch over at the feeding bowl in the middle of the cramped cell, where they were busy picking at the last crumbs that remained in it.

The men looked at her uncertainly. “What are you here for?” one of them said at last.

Reaching through the bars, Elise lit a pair of torches inside the cell. “I'm here... to execute you.”

The men frowned. Elise's dainty appearance, coupled with the faint, playful smile she now wore, made her statement sound like a joke. Yet, she didn't seem to be lying. Was this part of their punishment? To be humiliated by having their lives taken by pretty young girl? And how was she supposed to do such a thing? Even weak as they were from their time in the dungeon and with the king's “interrogators”, they still had enough strength to handle such an executioner as this, unless someone was coming to help her.

So they thought, at least, until saw the book she pulled from under her arm—a spellbook, no doubt. Execution by magic? Their faces could hardly have turned more grim than they already were, but somehow they managed; who knew what manner of painful death the spells in that dark tome might bring.

Elise flipped the pages until she arrived at the one she'd been looking for. Holding it in the light, she began to recite the incantation on its pages and to gather magical energy around her. The prisoners held their breath in suspense as book and caster alike began to glow with a purple light. Soon a circle appeared at their own feet, spilling that same light onto them.

As she finished reciting the spell, the energy within the circle was released in a flash of light, harsh enough beside the darkness of the dungeons that it blinded the young princess. She was still recovering when she heard the loud ringing of metal hitting the floor and nearly jumped out of her skin. Then, when her eyes readjusted, she looked into the room and found the prisoners gone—or, so it seemed at first glance.

The princess unlocked the cell door and went inside, stepping gingerly over some unsavory-looking spots on the floor to stand at the food bowl where the prisoners had been gathered, and where their empty manacles now sat in a circle around it. A bit of movement at her feet caught her eye and, when she looked down, she saw what at a glance seemed a group of bugs, about the size of ants. Yet when she brought the torch closer to them, she confirmed what she had already expected: they were not some random bugs, but rather the prisoners she had cast that shrinking curse on.

After that blinding flash, the prisoners had found themselves freed from their shackles and seemingly transported to what they had thought some gigantic chamber, at least until they noticed the young princess standing at the entrance. Her appearance had left them staring in disbelief, thinking this a dream or hallucination—how else to make sense of Elise towering over them like some mile-tall monster? But whatever they may have thought, what they felt down to their souls was that this was all real, and when they saw the princess enter their prison cell, they had all fled together.

Boom. Boom. BOOM. BOOM!

Elise's steps fell closer and closer no matter how hard they ran. Though they didn't dare look back, they knew from the intense tremors accompanying her every step that she was close to catching them, or even stepping on them.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Each thundering step now shook the ground so intensely the Hoshido agents couldn't keep their balance. They fell and helplessly bounced over the floor, until they flipped over onto their backs and were left staring at the monstrous foot that swung right towards them.

The shrunken agents screamed as the sole of Elise's boot came into view. They shut their eyes, thinking this was to be their end: reduced to unremarkable bloodstains beneath the princess's boot.

BOOOOOM!

The next footstep came, but death did not follow, nor did it follow the second cataclysmic step that fell opposite the first—Elise's boots had missed the group by mere inches, and now rested quietly to either side of them, the body of each a great black hill hosting a monster whose stirring could from time to time be heard beneath that leather shell.

The terrified agents now took their chance to run the other way, hoping to slip past her before she had the chance to find them, but it was their very running which drew her eyes to them. “There you are,” she said with a touch of derision, her voice booming over the group. “Where do you think you're going, little bugs? Do you really think you can escape from me? Ha ha! How silly of you!”

Elise moved her foot over the fleeing agents, who once more thought they'd be crushed under it. Instead the sole of her boot fell right in front of them, and they were blown back several yards by the soft puff of air it blew as it landed.

The agents sat petrified, gawking at the towering princess as she leaned over for a better look at her playthings. They were all about the same size as her little servant back in her room—that couldn't be a coincidence, she thought. Had this same spell been used to shrink him? Who could have done such a thing, and why? Maybe she should ask Leo about it. But that was for later; first she had to deal with these... things.

Oh, how she brimmed with excitement! Ever since she had found her servant shrunken in her room and taken him in, she had time and again felt an urge to be extra rough when playing with him, knowing full well such careless playing would spell the end of him. She had resisted them all so he wouldn't come to harm, but now she had in her grasp a group of pitiful bugs she didn't care one whit for; what a perfect chance for her to do everything she had longed to do. Maybe when she was done with them she could play with her little pet without all these urges plaguing her.

But she'd best take them all somewhere other than this dark, dirty cell so she could play with these bugs in good comfort. Just had to find a way to pick them up without them struggling too much, or else she might crush them when she tried to grab them.

Elise slowly crouched over the shrunken prisoners, putting on a friendly smile. “Gosh, you're so small!” she said. “Why, even a mouse could eat you all up in a second. It's sooo cute! I was going to kill you all, but now that I see how adorable you are, I think I'll keep you instead! What do you say, little guys? Do you want to be my pets? Here, climb on so I can take you back to my room!” She lowered her hand to the floor, presenting the prisoners with a gloved finger for them to hitch a ride on, but they all backed away from it.

“What's wrong? Don't you want to come with me? Maybe you want to stay here, all alone. Or do you want me to crush you all so you don't have to live at that size? Well, if that's what you really want, I guess I can help you out.” Elise rose to her full height again and, lifting her foot up by the heel of her boot, she swiveled it so her sole hung above the shrunken agents.

As soon as they saw that massive sole hanging overhead, the agents started shouting to Elise, begging her to spare them and telling her they wanted to be her pets. “I'm sorry, are you little guys saying something? You know I can't hear you from all the way up here! You're going to have to speak a little louder,” Elise said and leaned over the group, playfully exaggerating how oblivious she really was. Even with a hand cupped to her ear, she could only barely make out any sound from the tiny agents—just a quiet, high-pitched squeaking noise. “You're saying you want to come with me after all? Well why didn't you say anything sooner, then? Honestly, it almost sounds like you don't know what you want! Well, if you really want to come with me, let's make this quick; I'm not waiting around for you to change your minds a dozen more times! Now, hold still so I can pick you up.”

Again Elise crouched and reached towards the group, but instead of presenting a finger for them to climb on, the princess put her thumb and finger on the floor to either side of the group and slowly moved them together. The shrunken men resisted the urge to flee from the onrushing digits, instead jumping on them as they approached to end up held between Elise's fingertips when these came together.

Though she put hardly any pressure on them, the men still felt that their bones might snap at any moment and all of them be ground to a paste. The feeling didn't diminish one bit while they were lifted up and held in front of the princess's face, where her bright, beaming eyes looked upon them on glee. “You look a bit dirty. Let's get you cleaned up a bit before we leave,” she said, and dropped them on her other palm, shaking her hand a bit to get them all grouped together in the center of her hand. From there the men looked up and saw Elise's face hanging right over them, bangs of her light-blonde hair hanging low from the sides of her face and almost brushing against her palm.

She stared at them for a while, twisting her lips this way and that, while the men all wondered what she meant to do with them. Finally, a bit of saliva fell out from between her pouting lips. The great glob splashed right onto her hand, knocking all the men down. Lying flat on Elise's hand, they tried to get up, but the princess's spit held them down—its stickiness was too much for them, and they couldn't even manage to reach up and wipe it off their faces—they were all slowly drowning and Elise seemed content to watch and giggle, mocking them with her girlish laughter.

After a while, Elise's finger descended on the men and began to move in circles, moving them around in the little pool of spit. Then, once she judged they were clean enough, she swiped them up on her fingertip and watched their feeble struggles to free themselves from the leathery surface. It took her a while to notice that they didn't seem to be breathing, so she puffed up and started blowing on them.

The men desperately took in the air Elise blew until it had evaporated all the spit covering them. Even then they still couldn't free themselves from her finger, and were left to struggle helplessly against the saliva's sticky residue while Elise teasingly moved her finger from side to side. “It's so cute how pathetic you guys are; I could leave you stuck to my finger and you'd all get crushed the moment I grabbed something or even just curled my finger a bit too far.” She pinned the lot between her palm and fingertip, taking delight in their pitiful squirming down there, and pressed down ever so slightly to demonstrate the ease with which she could crush them all. “But that would be such a waste; there's so many more ways I want to have fun with you all before I get rid of you. I can't wait to get started! I'm sure you're all just as eager to play with me too, isn't that right, little bugs? Then let me show you where you'll be riding so we can leave this place.”

Elise moved her finger towards her rosy lips, which opened at the men's approach, revealing to them the great cavern that lay inside and Elise's pearly whites glistening at the top and bottom. Her toys' struggles intensified as the warm, musty air from her mouth wafted over them and they saw her tongue moving like some formless beast inhabiting that dark, dank cavern. It stretched out to receive them, and Elise's finger carried them to it, leaving them on the pink surface with a quick swipe. Then the beast retreated and Elise's mouth closed, leaving them all at the mercy of her tongue.

While Elise snuffed out the torches and locked the cell door again, the men in her mouth were thrown about like tiny boats on a roiling, stormy sea, sent sliding every which way over her tongue's surface. They tried to steady themselves by grabbing on to something, but all they had around were Elise's taste buds, but these were far too smooth and slippery for them.

How delicious was their fear; how delightful their useless struggles. Elise made sure to savor them thoroughly, pushing her little toys all around her mouth, sucking on them like she would on a piece of candy, all the while their struggles grew even more frantic.

When she was nearing the dungeons' exit, Elise tucked the prisoners away under her tongue so she could speak freely. “Hello!” she greeted the guards. “Please let my father know that his request has even accomplished and the prisoners dealt with. I shall be in my room if he needs me.”

“As you wish, princess,” they said, bowing to her as she left down the hall, quickly pulling her toys back from under her tongue before they drowned. Then she opened her lips a crack to give the men a quick breath of fresh air before closing her mouth again and continuing on.

Before going to her room, she made a quick stop at the kitchen, where she picked up one of her favorite candies, a small chocolate ball little bigger than a marble, and popped it into her mouth. Little by little the chocolate melted, spreading all over her tongue to cover all the Hoshido agents—at least the ones that hadn't gotten stuck to the ball of chocolate while it was rolling over them.

Now more than ever all the men were victimized by Elise's tongue, which rolled and twisted eagerly to savor all of that sweet chocolate; it was pure chaos, with no way of knowing whether they'd end up on the princess's tongue, on the melting candy, or in some other place. Some of them spent time between her lips and teeth; others in the pit of her molars, on her cheeks, or even stuck to the roof of her mouth.

With how tiny they all were, and how easily they got lose in the odd little corners of her mouth, Elise couldn't keep track of them all. Still, she took care not to accidentally swallow any of them, and once the candy all melted away and she could dig around with her tongue to gather up her toys, she was pleased to find they were all still alive, if much less energetic than they had been at first. It seemed they were all tired out from their time in her mouth, poor dears.

By then the princess had arrived back at her room, and she slipped inside, tucking her toys back under her mouth while she walked over to her dresser where she kept a little glass box. She opened it, and peered lovingly at the shrunken man who sat inside, next to a small piece of bread she had left him that morning. “My dear servant!” she said, beaming at the little man. “Did you miss me, my pet? Well, you can cheer up now that I'm back! But I'm afraid I can't play with you just yet; there's some stuff I need to do alone first. In fact, I'm going to have to put you away for a bit longer. Sorry, but it's better if you don't see any what I'm going to do. Don't worry though, I promise I'll make it up to you when I'm done, okay? See you later!” With that she stuck the box gently in her drawer and closed it shut. She collected all her new toys onto her tongue and opened her mouth, looking in the mirror to see the men all lying on her tongue.

If not for the occasional shifting of an arm or leg, or a cough as they tried to spit out some of her saliva, she would have thought them all dead—so weak and helpless were they now, she doubted they could have stood up even if she swore to unshrink the first of them to do it. It would be good to give them some time to recover before she started playing with them, she thought, so she took off her gloves and carefully scooped the puny men up on her fingernail to put them down on her palm—all of them except for one, whom she kept on her tongue and pulled back inside to savor a while longer.

“Mmm, delicious,” she muttered, smothering her victim with her tongue reveling in the sensation of his pitifully tiny body being imprisoned by her flesh. How small he was; how weak, and how easily broken. Elise laughed, each chuckle a low rumble that brought her victim to fearful attention by vibrating his whole body. “You know, I've been wondering for a while now what it would be like to really eat a tiny person. Maybe you could help me out here; you don't mind if I have a little taste, do you?”

Elise received no response from the man in her mouth, but she noticed the others were beginning to stir, sitting up on her palm and looking at her with their sorry expressions. “Oh, it looks like your friends are waking up. Why don't you say good-bye to them one last time before I eat you?” The princess licked the tiny man up onto the very tip of her tongue, then stuck out her tongue towards the others, showing them their companion helplessly stuck to the great pink surface.

The men on her hand shouted at him. Some of them tried to jump up and grab him, but he was just out of reach. In the end there was nothing they could do for him—they could only watch as he was dragged back into the hellish cavern to meet his end.

Elise would toy with her victim a while longer still, and once she was satisfied she left him lying on her molar and simply bit down, crushing him in one fell swoop. He was so small she barely even felt him being mashed to paste, and when she passed her tongue over his remains she could barely detect any flavor to him. In the end she swallowed him with a quick gulp and sighed. “Well, that was disappointing. I guess playing with you little guys is more fun that actually eating you. Oh well, at least I still have all of you to play with! Now, why don't you all thank your little friend for convincing me not to eat you all?” she said, and brought the remaining prisoners down to her belly, where they could hear a soft gurgling coming from deep within her.

The survivors listened in horror to that awful sound, and silently prayed for their fallen comrade, asking the gods to grant him peace. Perhaps they should have been praying for themselves, though; at least he was out of this nightmare. And after they finished their prayers, and turned to look at the princess, they saw her bemused grin and shuddered, wondering what more pain and suffering this girl had in store for them.