- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Lisa is fired from her job because of her shrinker daughter, she decieds to take it out on her and other shrunken people.
RATING: X
TAGS: Micro, F/f, F/m, Feet, Footwear, Insertion, Humiliation, Crush, Entrapment, Incest
Commissioned by Luisantiago1 on DA
Lisa arrived home in a fury over what had happened at work. She had been working at her desk like usual when her supervisor had pulled her aside to hand over her shrunken daughter Jenny. “Lisa,” her boss had said, “this is the fifth time this your daughter has ended up in the office. We warned you what would happen if you brought her again. We hoped you would keep her away, but you've left us with no choice. Lisa, you're fired.”

Fired? Fired! And for what? It wasn't like she brought her worthless bug of a daughter to work on purpose! The little pipsqueak hitched a ride by herself; Lisa had nothing to do with it! How could they fire her for something her daughter had done? Idiots! All of them!

She stomped all the way to her room, sneering at the sensation of her tiny daughter being flattened between her foot and insole every step of the way, until she arrived there and kicked off her heels. Then she sighed and fell on her bed, her thoughts consumed with a burning hatred for all shrinkers. There was nothing she wanted more than to punish every last one of those worthless bugs for her getting fired.

She was busy imagining everything she would do to them when it stuck her that there was a way she could fulfill her fantasies and get a new job, both at the same time. She pulled out her phone and published a post announcing that she would be opening a shrinker daycare service. It was the perfect idea; now she could amuse herself by tormenting these stupid shrinkers and make money while doing it! All she had to do was wait for her first clients to start coming in. Until then, there was always her daughter around for her to bully. Speaking of which, where was that girl? Lisa wasn't done with her yet.

After searching for a minute, Lisa found Jenny crouched on the sole of her discarded heels, where the tiny girl was using the leftover moisture on the insole to wet a few breadcrumbs and make them easier to swallow. Where she had gotten those crumbs from Lisa didn't know, but it amused her to watch such a pathetic display from the person who had gotten her fired. Still, watching her, she thought of something that would be even more humiliating.

“Oh, you poor thing,” she cooed, reaching over to pick up her daughter. “Are you hungry, Jenny, dear? Don't you worry; mama's got some food for you right here.” She brought her tiny daughter up, then raised her foot onto her lap and pressed Jenny right against her sole, driving the tiny girl deep into her flesh. She practically ground the tiny girl against her sole while sliding her up to her toes, where she pressed Jenny's face into a pile of toe jam. “Go on then, eat. Don't like it? Too bad! You should have thought about that before following me to work, you insect! Now this is the only food you're getting for the rest of your miserable life. I hope you're happy with yourself. Now start eating, girl! I don't want to see a single bit of toe jam left on my feet by the time I'm done with you!”

Lisa smeared her daughter into another bit of toe jam while the tiny girl obediently opened her mouth and licked up as much of that foul, disgusting substance as she could, looking absolutely miserable. This went on for a long time, with Jenny being rubbed over every inch of Lisa's soles but especially between her toes, until both feet were perfectly clean. Once she was finished, Lisa dropped her daughter on the floor, where she lay limply, too full of toe jam to even move. hen she stepped on Jenny, pressing down as firmly as she could, and when she lifted her foot again, the tiny girl was plastered to her sole, completely unmoving.

Satisfied at having worked out some of her frustrations, Lisa got up and went to get some dinner before bed, smiling at the sensation of her worthless daughter being flattened with her every step.

Come the following morning, when Lisa headed into the living room she heard the sound of the mail slot opening and something being pushed through. She went to check on it, and was surprised when she found a pile of money sitting on the floor. Lisa went over to pick up all the bills, and as she gathered them all, she uncovered more and more shrinkers sitting on the floor. Most were out in the open, but a few were trapped inside dirty nylon stockings. These all had to be the shrinkers for her daycare, she thought as she stood and tucked the money away in her pocket. There were men and women alike, some as young as her Jenny, some almost as old as her, of varying sized but generally around half an inch tall, all looking up at her with anxious stares. As she took them all in, a thrill ran through Lisa's body and she smiled.

“What's wrong, little guys? Are you scared? Well don't be! You know, I have a lot of experience taking care of shrinkers, so you don't have anything to worry about. Don't believe me? Just ask my daughter here; I'm sure she can tell you all exactly what you're all in for.” Lisa raised her foot back on its heel, showing off her little Jenny, still stuck to her sole, to all the little shrinkers cowering beneath her. All at once panicked and started running off in all directions, while Lisa only laughed and raised her foot over them.

One by one she stepped on them all, making sure they were firmly stuck to her sole before lifting her foot to step on the next one. The ones trapped inside the dirty nylons she left for last, dumping them out together and flattening all three with one swift stomp. As her foot settled on the floor, she idly wiggled her toes, enjoying the feeling of all those pathetic bugs squirming under her foot, being hopelessly smothered under her weight, until one by one they all fell still.

Lisa then walked back to her couch, where she sat down and held up her feet in front of her to look on all those shrinkers wriggling pathetically on her sole, even the biggest among them being powerless to free themselves from it. All together there were a little over thirty of those things—more than enough for Lisa to have her fun with them all day long. She noticed also a couple reddish smears on her sole among all those shrinkers—probably the remains of a pair of shrinkers who hadn't gotten the increased resistance that most victims of the disease usually got. Just the sight of it made Lisa excited.

“Alright, you insects, listen up.” Lisa scrunched her feet powerfully, trapping several shrinkers in the creases of her soles where they struggled in vain to escape. “Your families left you in my care, and if you ever want to be returned to them, you'd better do what I say or else I'll eat you and tell them you ran away after they dropped you off. Got it? Now, let's get started with you guys...”

Peeling off a dozen or so shrinkers from her soles, Lisa dropped them on her discarded work heels, right on the imprint left by her feet. “Stick out your tongues and start licking these shoes clean. If I they don't look brand new within an hour, or if I catch you using something else to clean them, I'll stick you in my fridge and let you freeze to death.” Lisa watched in amusement as all those little insects got on their hands and knees and started frantically licking her shoes.

Then, after watching them all for a minute, she turned her attention back to those still on her soles. Four of these she took and used bits of string to tie each of them into a little loop so that she could wear them as toe rings, sticking two on each foot right next to each other. They all strained against their bindings, groaning in pain. Lisa merely laughed and wiggled her toes together, enjoying the feeling of their pathetic bodies being stretched out over her toes, reduced to mere fashion accessories.

The rest of the shrinkers she peeled off her soles but left on her feet, ordering them to lick them clean. Finally, she picked up Jenny and looked closely at her, wondering what special thing she could do with her puny daughter.

Jenny looked at her so fearfully, and yet so meekly, that Lisa started to get aroused at the tiny girl's terror. That's when she decided what to do with her daughter; she tugged on the waistband of her panties, dropped Jenny on her thick bush, and let the band snap back into place, pinning the tiny girl fast against her crotch. There she could feel her daughter wriggling, making her more and more aroused.

Nor was that the only thing getting Lisa excited. The sight of all those puny bugs crawling around on her sole, dutifully licking it clean like she was some sort of Goddess they worshipped, was getting her all worked up in a hurry. In her arousal she wiggled her toes and scrunched her sole, knocking many of her servants over, and seeing the effect she had on them made her even more aroused.

Finally Lisa couldn't take it any more. She reached for her crotch and started rubbing herself over her panties while enjoying all the power she held over these worthless people. Then, after rubbing herself for a while, she felt Jenny slip into her pussy, where her squirming felt better than ever. It was the most excited she had been in ages, a magical sensation that spread over all of her body. She reached into her panties now, pushing her daughter further inside as she started masturbating furiously.

But, just as she was about to climax, Lisa opened her eyes and found herself back in her room, where the first light of morning was just barely creeping in through her window. Of the wonderful sensation at her crotch and the feeling of all those shrinkers tending to her feet, nothing remained save a faint memory and some fading arousal; all of them were gone. Had it all been a dream? It must have been. She had no memory of ever being warned against bringing Jenny to work, and anyways it would make no sense to fire her for something so silly. That meant she still had the same boring office job, and no shrinkers to amuse herself with, she thought, not without some disappointment.

Well, technically that wasn't entirely right; she did have one shrinker left, and after checking both feet, she found her little Jenny stuck against her sole wriggling around most pitifully.

Lisa smiled. “Good morning, bug. Are you thirsty? Here's something you can drink, then,” she said, and after a moment she spat out a small glob of saliva, which splashed onto the tiny Jenny, completely immersing her in her mother's spit. Lisa pressed the tiny girl under her thumb and moved her around, making sure she was completely covered in spit so that it would hold her fast against her sole. Then, after moving Jenny between her toes and making sure she couldn't move at all down there, Lisa lay back and reached into her panties, slipping a pair of fingers deep inside herself, masturbating to the feeling of her worthless daughter smothered between her toes like an insect. It wasn't long before she came, curling her toes so tight in ecstasy that she made Jenny pass out. When she recovered and glanced at her foot, she was so amused to see her daughter in such a sorry state.

After such a perfect start to the day, Lisa stood and started getting ready for work with Jenny still stuck between her toes, already looking forward to the fun she would have with her little insect of a daughter.