- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
An all-powerful milf uses her powers to rampage in a city
RATING: X
TAGS: Titan, Mega, Breasts, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Growing woman, Insertion, Mouth play, Vore, Violent
Commissioned by Luisantiago1 on DA
Isabel had always been amused by those who called themselves “witches”—children without the faintest notion of the power they could command if they truly dedicated their lives to it, who counted themselves content if their little spells succeeded at making their crush fall in love with them, or cursing an enemy. Such simple matters were child's play to Isabel, who had ages ago mastered the magical energies that moved the whole universe.

There was almost nothing beyond her power to accomplish—she could easily reshape the whole world in her image, and in fact, long ago she had done just that. But spending eternity in a world where everything happened exactly as she wanted it soon became boring, and she decided to leave things to their natural course, and now spent her as merely very wealthy woman, enjoying all the lavish luxuries that money could buy.

But, from time to time, Isabel felt such luxuries were not quite enough—felt the potent desire to show off a tiny fraction of her true power to these pitiful mortals around her and let them see what a Goddess they were dealing with, if only until she reset everything afterwards. So it was that on this Monday afternoon she appeared in the middle of the city, bare naked, standing tall as a skyscraper.

At her feet and all around her, thousands upon thousands of people stopped in their tracks to stare, mouths agape as they took in her majestic figure—her hair a great black curtain flowing down to her shoulders, her legs a pair of bronze pillars, her hips so curvy one could imagine using them as a slide, her hefty breasts jutting out proudly as if boasting their size and shapeliness to the whole world. To all onlookers she seemed the very image of a mature beauty, so gorgeous that none who got so much as a glimpse could tear their eyes from her, be they men or women.

The whole world seemed to have fallen in suspense. Even when she raised her foot, the people stood still, marveling at the awesome grace with which she moved at her gargantuan size. It was only when they saw her sole hovering above them and understood at last what came next that the peoples' admiraton gave way to terror and they all ran for their lives.

Isabel's easy smile deepened and she laughed at their panic, her rumbling chuckles booming over the sounds of the stampeding masses. She let her foot hover over them a while longer, savoring the fear of the pitiful little insects in her shadow, and finally she stepped on the tail end of the group, holding dozens underfoot. She could feel them struggling down there even now; feel every little hand pressed against her sole in a futile attempt to push it away, every finger clawing at her flawless skin as these mortals tried to pull themselves out from under her foot, every kicking leg and flailing torso... and every frenzied hip-thrust of those whose arousal overpowered their terror.

Slowly applying more and more weight on all those pitiful humans, Isabel soon immobilized them all under the incredible pressure. And then, with just a bit more effort... Crunch! The first of the humans was crushed under the ball of her foot. The feeling was as divine this time around as it had been the first, all those centuries ago, and Isabel shivered in delight, suddenly applying all her weight on that foot to crush all the mortals at once. Isabel groped herself, moaning as their remains were ground down underfoot, then walked after the rest of the mortals, hip-checking the surrounding buildings with each step in a playful show of power.

Isabel laughed as she crushed yet more people under her soles, reveling in every cry of terror and frantic struggle from those she trapped underfoot before crushing them to a bloody pulp like all the others. And all the while she grew ever more aroused, groping herself and even running a finger over her lips as she stepped on all those mortals.

Later, while standing in the middle of a crowd, she went down on her hands and knees, crushing still more people as each limb hit the ground, shaking the earth so much that few of those near her body could remain standing. Now her whole torso loomed above the mass of people, and her breasts hung so low that her nipples nearly grazed the mortals' heads. Those people could do no more than stare at those great, heaving tits, held in awe by their subtle bouncing and swaying. Though it seemed that bosom could fall on them at any moment, none of them even tried to run away—they all sat still, as if wanting to be crushed beneath them.

Sometimes it happened, Isabel knew from experience, that when mortals found themselves face to face with her, they were so overwhelmed by her perfection that, if only for a moment, they recognized themselves as worthless by comparison, and saw that dying at the hands of a perfect being was the only way to redeem their lives. So it was that dozens of people sat under her breasts, hypnotized by their swaying as Isabel gently rocked from side to side, and stayed there even as she started to lower herself onto them. Soon the first of them were pinned down beneath her nipples, and as she kept lowering herself, more and more were trapped under her soft boob flesh, their bones groaning under the increasing pressure, until one by one they were crushed beneath her tit and ground down just like all the others.

As they saw all those people being crushed alive, those who had been standing in front of Isabel, watching as the whole thing went down, now broke out of the trance they had been in and turned to flee. Isabel laughed at them; how amusing these little bugs were, honestly thinking they had any chance of getting away from her!

Before they had gone even a block away, Isabel simply beckoned to them and thousands of people were dragged towards her by a magical force to once again fill up the street. Then it was only a matter of setting up a little magical barrier and just like that they were all trapped with her, trying desperately to break through the invisible walls keeping them captive.

Their frightened cries were music to Isabel's ears, and they only grew louder when she licked her lips and reached down. She grabbed on a small group, holding them all softly in her fist, where she felt them all squirming most pathetically. Then she opened her mouth wide and tossed them all inside. Her lips closed up again afterwards, leaving them all trapped in the great dark cavern that was her mouth. After a second she felt them crawling all over her tongue, making their way towards her teeth and trying to squeeze their way through, all the while she could faintly make out their little voices crying out inside her.

The feeling was divine. Isabel let out a rumbling moan that shook all the little mortals inside her mouth, then she raised her tongue and pinned them to the roof of her mouth, sliding them back and forth along it while they all tried to fight it. If was adorable how they went on struggling even though there was no chance of escape. Their struggles only made her hornier, and in her arousal she lowered her body to the ground, crouching like a cat among the mortals trapped with her. She rocked from side to side, all but purring as she felt more and more people being crushed with each swing of her body, under her legs, her arms, her boobs, her belly. Rich or poor, old or young, man or woman, it all made no difference—to her they were all just insects that existed only for her amusement.

The people in Isabel's mouth grew more and more desperate as they were tossed about by her tongue like they were nothing, until at last they had grown so tired that they couldn't struggle against it anymore. Then Isabel decided to put an end to them, and she pushed them all onto her teeth, keeping them in place with her tongue on one side and her cheeks and lips on the other. She lowered her teeth onto their squirming bodies until they were all pinned between her pearly whites, then after giving them a few seconds to really stew in their terror, she bit down, crushing half their bodies in one go.

She chewed them up thoroughly, making sure they were truly dead, before swallowing them all and sighing. Then she grabbed another handful and another, swallowing these ones whole and then lying back to enjoy the feeling of all those puny bodies squirming all the way down her throat and within her stomach, where they tried in vain to climb back out while they were slowly digested by her gastric juices.

As she felt their slow deaths unfold within her, Isabel grew still more excited and started fingering herself until she was sopping wet. Then she grabbed another handful of frightened mortals and hurriedly shoved them all inside her pussy, not caring if she crushed a few of them in her haste. Another handful followed the first, and then Isabel covered her pussy up so none of them could escape.

Isabel's moans rumbled over the other morals louder than ever before, almost deafening the puny people while deep in her cunt nearly a hundred people fought for their lives. All of them tried their best to escape that death trap, but the walls were so slick with Isabel's vaginal juices that no matter how they clawed and crawled and swam they couldn't make any progress. All their efforts accomplished was making the giantedd squirm in ecstasy, rolling over all the other mortals who remained trapped with her, curling and stretching her legs to kick holes in the surrounding buildings, causing so much death and destruction. At the same time, in her arousal her vaginal walls started contracting, pulling all those inside still deeper into the giant deathtrap. And though they kept trying to escape, the lack of air had already mad them weak and they could tell they wouldn't last much longer.

One by one their struggles faded away until they went completely still. Isabel had already been on the verge of orgasm, but knowing that they were all losing their lives in her pussy pushed her over the edge. She came with a deafening shout, and as her vaginal walls gave the most powerful contractions yet, crushing everyone inside, her body started to grow. Her rapidly expanding limbs and torso bulldozed over thousands of square feet per second, knocking over building after building, all the death and destruction prolonging her arousal even further, until her body lay stretched out across the city, over a mile long. She had killed over a hundred thousand people in her growth, and thousands more died as she stretched out her legs, razing many more blocked to the ground with her skyscraper-sized feet.

Cracking open her eyes once again, she looked down at herself and laughed as she saw her body dotted with debris and dead bodies, with a some survivors here and there clinging fearfully to her skin, looking traumatized beyond belief. Finally she sighed and sat up, looking over her handiwork with great satisfaction. This little rampage had been exactly what she needed—she hadn't had this much fun since the last time she had terrorized a city. But she still wasn't finished. Thousands more cities still awaited her arrival all over the world. Who could say how many more she would visit before she was satisfied, or how big she would be by the end of it. Would she be content once she could lie across an entire continent and destroy all its cities on by one by merely poking them, or would she grow until the Earth and all its people were mere specks lost among the wrinkles on her sole, as she had countless times before already? Who could say for sure. For a Goddess like her the possibilities were endless.