- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A Persona 5 story. When Ann discovers that her metaverse app can make cognitive versions of things appear, she decides to kill some time by playing around with it, making more and more tiny versions of real people for her to play around with.
RATING: R
TAGS: Micro, Nano, Crush, Violent, Feet, Mouth play, Vore, Nose, Unaware, Entrapment
Story commissioned by HaloGTS on DA
Ann Takamaki had been in a rush to get to the photo studio in time for her shoot, all but running the last few blocks. Once she got there, though, she was told that they still needed time to set things up. Disappointed, she went into the changing room to put on the outfit she was to model today—a white midriff blouse with a pink and blue design over her chest and a pair of denim shorts with a wide, star-buckled belt. The pink-and-white shoes she left sitting on the bench next to her, though, to keep her feet comfortable in the meantime.

Sighing, she pulled out her phone and looked for something she could entertain herself with. Her eyes stopped on the icon for the metaverse app, and after a moment's thought she tapped on it. That very morning she had discovered a new functionality in it, which let the user spawn a cognitive version of seemingly any object one could think of. She had messed around with it enough to know that it worked, and since she had nothing better to do now, she might as well see what else she could make with it.

When Ann was thinking about what to ask for, her mind flashed back to some minutes ago, when she had almost been run over while running to the studio. She'd been in too much of a hurry to note the car's model or anything like that, but she remembered it being red.

Holding the phone up to her face, she held down the “create” button and said, “Red toy car.” When she let go, a tiny toy car appeared on the floor in the middle of the room. Ann stood up, walking over to the car until her bare feet rested in front of it. Then put her heel on top and pressed down. The little toy shattered without much effort, and after a second its remains crumbled into dust and finally disappeared entirely, returned to whatever cognitive substance it had been pulled from.

“That was fun,” Ann thought, “but it wasn't the right model.” Unfortunately she couldn't specify for the app, but she decided to try asking for “a tiny version of the car that almost ran me over” to see if it knew what she meant.

In a second a small red car appeared on the floor, a perfect model of the real one from earlier. Ann smiled and held her foot up, ready to get her revenge on that little car, when to her surprise the door was flung open and a tiny man, no more than one inch tall, stumbled out of it, screaming in terror as he ran away from her.

Curious, Ann crouched and reached for the little man, grabbing him by the waist and lifting him up. He dangled between her fingers, flailing his little arms and legs while shouting at her to let him go.

“It's you!” Ann said when she held him up to her eyes, recognizing him as the very man who had been driving the car—or at least, a tiny cognitive version of him. He struggled against her fingers, begging her to let him go, all the while Ann playfully swung him from side to side. “Remember me, little man? I'm the girl you almost ran over ten minutes ago. I think that deserves an apology, don't you?”

“I-I didn't do anything! And anyway it was your fault! You're the one who ran out in the middle of the street like a... like a mad woman! Now let me go, you monster!”

“You know, I was going to let you off easy if you just said you're sorry, but... if you think I'm a monster, maybe I should act like one.” The man plummeted to the floor, and gave a most satisfying cry as he landed. He tried to get away, but his legs were so damaged he could barely even crawl. Ann lifted her foot over him and playfully wiggled her toes while looking at him, letting him stew in his fear, before bringing flattening the driver with a powerful stomp.

Ann moved her foot away and looked thoughtfully at the man's bloody remains until they disappeared together with his car. Learning that this app could even make cognitive versions of people had opened up a whole new world of possibilities for her, and after seeing how much fun it had been crushing that driver, she was excited to explore them all. After thinking a bit about what she would ask for next, she uttered her request into the phone.

A small cup of soft-serve ice cream appeared on the bench, and Ann went to pick it up. When she peered inside, sure enough there was an ant-sized Mika—one of Ann's fellow models—half-buried in the ice cream along with a bunch of colorful sprinkles just like she'd asked for, shivering and looking utterly dumbstruck as she stared up at Ann.

The corners of Ann's mouth curled up in a devilish smirk as she reached for the little plastic spoon, watching Mika struggle frantically to escape the sweet creamy snack. While Ann tried a spoonful, finding it every bit as sweet as the real thing, the tiny Mika waded through the mountain of vanilla to the other end of the cup, where she tried to climb out before she was eaten. But the surface was too smooth to climb, and when she fell back down, Ann couldn't help but laugh. “Where do you think you're going, Mika?” she asked, dragging her back with the spoon to leave her buried right in the middle of the cup. “Be a good little sprinkle and stay right there, will you? I want to make sure I leave the best for last.”

The freezing cold ice cream sapped all the warmth from the tiny Mika's body as she struggled to escape her creamy prison. Confused and distraught, she fought with everything she had to make it out, painfully aware of every single spoonful the monstrous Ann scooped up and wondering each time if it was finally her turn to be eaten. And all the while she was tormented by Ann's exaggerated oohs and aahs as she enjoyed her snack.

Just after the pile of soft-serve she was in slumped over, Mika finally poked her head out and, with chattering teeth, looked up to see the spoon coming right for her. It scooped her up together with the last bit of soft-serve and brought her to Ann's face. There she struggled with the last bit of energy she had left to escape while Ann watched her pitiful rival. Then Ann's mouth opened wide, leaving Mika staring helplessly as that gaping chasm drew ever closer. Soon she was carried her past Ann's lips and teeth, and after the giant mouth closed behind her and the spoon was pulled back out, she was left half-buried on Ann's giant tongue.

Then that tongue started churning the big pile of soft-serve, swishing it all around her mouth, and Mika along with it. The tiny girl was tossed every which way by Ann's tongue as the soft-serve melted, leaving her floating in a disgusting mix of spit and vanilla ice cream. Half the time she spent almost drowning in it, and the other half she spent stuck on some little corner of Ann's mouth, so weak she could barely move.

Once the ice cream all melted down, Ann swallowed it, leaving only the tiny Mika in her mouth. For a little while longer she entertained herself by toying with her rival, and once she was done she pushed Mika onto her molars and slowly shut her jaw until she could feel the tiny woman struggling between her top and bottom molars.

Mika tried to crawl out of that trap, but it was all in vain. When she realized she was going to die she started weeping and blubbering as she begged Ann for her life. A moment later she was screaming as Ann's molars came together, crushing the lower half of her body. It wasn't until a few seconds later that she was put out of her misery as Ann chewed her up thoroughly, crushing the rest of her puny body before finally swallowing her with a contented sigh.

Even though the ice cream and Mika's remains had already disappeared from her stomach, leaving her no fuller than before, she was still more than satisfied. Best of all, she already knew exactly what she wanted to make next.

Again she spoke into the phone, and this time an entire building appeared on the floor—the Shujin Academy campus, with dozens and dozens of students and a few teachers walking on the school grounds and even more inside, gawking a her from the windows. The tiny cognitive copies of her schoolmates all gazed up in awe, their faces filled with disbelief as they took in the gigantic Ann towering over their whole school. They kept staring as she walked over to them, shaking their little world with each step, and even as her feet came down before them. Her toes wiggled in barely-contained excitement as she looked at them all. The students and teachers were every bit as small as Mika had been, many times smaller than her toes, and even the school building barely came up to her ankles.

Then Ann raised her foot and held it over the school, wiggling her toes and laughing as everyone scattered and tried to run away before they were crushed under her perfect sole. Ann could have crushed them instantly, but she decided to let them run. And why not? They'd have to run for an hour before they could even leave the room. Such pathetic insects didn't have any hope of ever escaping her, and she knew it perfectly. Besides, it was so much more fun to let them try to save themselves before killing them like the bugs they were.

It wasn't until a minute later that Ann finally lowered her foot in front of the nearest bunch of fleeing students. The puff of wind when her foot hit the floor blew them all back several yards, and when they came to a stop they saw her building-sized foot rushing towards them. She swept them all together and dragged them closer to herself under her sole before leaving them all before her massive feet, where a hundred people all cried out in pain and terror.

When they were swept back, the immense force of Ann's foot crushed and mangled parts of their bodies, leaving some with broken limbs or missing limbs, a few dead, and many more wishing they were dead. None of them were in a condition to flee, and could only watch as Ann gathered up the rest of the students, until they were all just a huge field of wailing and broken bodies lying between her gorgeous bare feet. Though there were over a thousand of them, Ann could have crushed them all with a single step, as they saw when she sat down and held her foot over them all.

Her foot came down gently, but at their size even gently was more than they could handle. A crushing pressure came to rest on them, worsening their pain and slowly grinding down their puny bodies with the slightest shift of her weight. Only those under the arch of her toes or between them were spared, but that was only for a little while; when she started wiggling her toes, they were the first to be mashed to a bloody pulp by her mighty digits. The rest of them died more slowly as one by one their bodies gave way and were crushed alive under her sole, or were smothered and suffocated to death, leaving not even a stain to blemish her flawless skin. When she moved her foot away a while later, no one remained alive beneath her, and soon the remains of her victims all disappeared.

Then Ann crawled over to the school and, sitting in front of it with her thighs flanking the building, she giggled and tapped on the roof. “Come out, little bugs~! Don't make me go in after you,” she said, and moved her thighs together until her skin graced the sides of the building. She started sliding her thighs back and forth along the walls, damaging them more and more, until part of the roof collapsed on the top floor. Then she heard tiny screams coming from inside, and a few people ran out of the building. “Gotcha!” Ann snatched them up right away and popped them into her mouth, where she started sucking on them like candies.

Ann then poked a finger into the building, peering in through the hole to look for any other people still inside, grabbing those she found tossing in her mouth, until the building was so damaged it collapsed entirely. She reveled in the feeling of all those people inside her mouth trying desperately to escape, teasing them with the occasional flick of her tongue or by moaning so their tiny bodies would vibrate with the sound of her voice. When their fear was at its peak, she chewed them up and swallowed, covering her mouth in embarrassment when a little burp came up.

Glancing at her phone screen, Ann saw that there was still enough time left before the shoot to play with one more cognitive creation. This time, she decided she would go all out. She held down the “Create” button and said, “A tiny Tokyo city, five feet across, with all its people.”

She let go of the button and waited eagerly for the city to appear before her, but for several seconds nothing happened. Was Tokyo city too much for it to handle? She was about to try it again in case the app hadn't understood her when suddenly she felt a powerful earthquake. Without hesitation followed everyone outside, but as they left the building, all of them slowed and came to a stop staring up at the sky, where a giant Ann Takamaki could be seen looming over the city, standing so huge that her toes alone were many times taller than even the biggest buildings. That's when the smaller Ann realized that she was the cognitive copy, and the Ann she saw overhead, that beautiful goddess whose grin was a portent of doom for them all, was the real Ann still in the real changing room.

All throughout the little Tokyo, millions of people panicked as the real Ann raised her foot, whose sole came to hover over the city, nearly grazing the tops of the buildings. Her sole became the sky for the thousands of people under it, and the warm, moist air wafted down from it to fill that part of the city, blanketing the people with the faintly musty aroma of her foot. A mere wiggle of her toes dislodged a few tiny specks of dirt from her sole, and those specks crashed into the city like meteors, obliterating entire blocks.

Ann lowered her foot as slowly as she could, wanting to savor the feeling of every single building being crushed under her perfect sole. The destruction was barely perceptible to her, but even what little she felt had her thrilled like never before. She shivered every inch of the way, until the last part of her foot came to rest on the floor and all beneath her were destroyed. Even with how careful she'd been, many buildings which hadn't been stepped on were still destroyed by the impact of her foot alone, which produced such tremors as even Tokyo was never built to withstand. Those which survived it were soon flooded as the moist air radiating from Ann's skin condensed on the floor, causing hundreds of little sweat droplets to form around it.

For a while Ann was content to leave her foot in place, contemplating the sheer destruction she had caused. At most she wiggled her toes a bit, causing potent tremors that brought down still more buildings and ended thousands of lives. Then she abruptly twisted her foot, razing hundreds of city blocks to the ground.

The young woman then resumed her rampage, raining death and destruction on all of Tokyo in every way she could think of. She spat on the city, a huge lake of saliva instantly destroying a huge chunk of it as it splashed on the ground, leaving the survivors to try to swim through half a mile or more of spit on their way to dry ground. She razed the ground with her blue-lacquered fingernails, scooping up dozens of city blocks to then toss them into her mouth, or else licked them up to meet the same end inside her, where those who had survived were then torn to bits as they were all churned by her tongue. She even lowered her face to the ground and inhaled powerfully, sucking up all those buildings and people right beneath her slightly congested nose, either to be dashed against her nose hairs or the walls of her nostrils, or else to land on giant globs of snot from which they couldn't free themselves no matter what they tried and in which they eventually sank and drowned.

The tiny people were killed a dozen other ways, from being caught under her toenails and compacted when she took a step, to being blown away by a puff of wind from her plump, velvety lips, to being flattened under those lips when she playfully kissed the city, the few survivors then being licked up by her monstrous tongue and dragged inside to drown in her spit.

The cognitive Ann watched it all with a mix of powerful emotions. Of course she was scared to death, knowing full well that her life wouldn't last long. She was also envious of her other self, wishing that she was in her place, crushing all these worthless people. But at the same time, she was filled with the deepest awe at being able to experience herself, even if only another version of herself, as a great and wrathful Goddess. Still, as time went by and more of the city was destroyed by her other self, she came to accept her inevitable death, knowing that at least she would die by the divine action of her other self.

But, before the real Ann could get to that part of the city her cognitive self was in, there was a knock on the door that made her stand straight in a hurry, looking over to see the real Mika poking her head inside. “You're still not ready?” Mika said, walking into the changing room, her steps bringing new tremors to the tiny city. To all the survivors she seemed a new Goddess come to help destroy them all. “Didn't you hear? They're all set up for your shoot now. Hurry up and go; I'm up after you and I do not want to be kept waiting.”

Mika took off her shoes as she made her way to the bench. Soon the cognitive Ann saw her godly rival's sole in the sky, and her heart sank in despair at the thought that she was about to die like a germ at Mika's feet. She screamed as that foot fell before her, causing a shockwave so powerful that it blew to smithereens every building in the dozens of blocks between her and Mika's toes. When the dust had settled a moment later, Ann was left staring past the model's mountainous toes, at the expression of utter contempt on Mika's face as she peered down.

“Ugh! Who the hell tracked all this dirt in here? Was it you?” she asked, taking a step back as the real Ann denied it. The tiny Ann tried to get up, to get away from Mika, even though deep down she knew she had no hope of escape, but she couldn't even stand; her legs were broken, and only the adrenaline kept her from screaming in pain. When next she looked up, she saw Mika's hand reaching for her, the dark pink polish on the model's nails glistening faintly under the fluorescent lights. Then Ann was scooped up together with a huge pile of debris and dead bodies and left lying atop Mika's fingertip, inside a fingerprint ridge big enough to hold whole skyscrapers. She looked up and began to cry as she saw Mika's eye—the eye of an almighty Goddess filling the sky, next to which she was even less than a speck of dust. It was all over, she knew; the only thing left was to see how she was to die.

After dismissing the tiny city's remains as a mere pile of dirt, Mika rubbed her fingertips together to get it off of her. All that was caught between them was crushed, but Ann instead fell down into the deep crevice under Mika's fingernail, where each rub of those titanic digits ground her down further and further, until at last she perished as a microscopic bloody dot under Mika's nail.